• Pros

• "Some of the features are good, like knowing what page your clients are viewing"

• "Easy way to chat with costumers Nice sound and visual alerts Chat works very well, costumers like it Easy way to Forward costumers to other sectors. Example: commercial, financial"

• "Its running for years without one issue! Once you have setup the server, you need the client and via the client you can setup easily from text link to eyecatchers( overlays )."

• Cons

• "If you have a custom website, with non default positions of banners, popups, you have some trouble changing the style sheets, but its fixable when you spent some time on the template system."

• "customer support can improve, we who acquire the product expect better attention from them, the speed of support must be a very important point, to improve."

• "Not all customers like to use chat. Some people prefer the phone call."

Browse LiveZilla Reviews

Christopher from Waitrose & Partners

Industry: Supermarkets

The best "chat" to support customers.

We have been using Livezilla for a couple of years, to carry out all the support tasks that our clients need, from small complaints of an article that does not reach them in good condition, to bigger problems with retail clients, but at the same time, they We can give a quick and effective solution to thanks Livezilla.

Pros

Livezilla is an ideal tool, to give a good service to the client, communication is provided in a fast and secure way, in addition hundreds of requests can be attended at the same moment, which helps streamline the support process for employees of our super markets.

ELISIARA from Association or organization

Industry: Information Services

Great sales and support software for your team.

Pros

* Possibility to identify active visitors in real time; * Creation of knowledge base; * Access reports; * Good management for linked users, with group creation, restrictions and activity reports;

Cons

* If a user only opens to put a comma in an article written by another user on the basis of acknowledgment, he / she is already back of the article, maybe you should have an interaction option where you could choose if you want to register the change of the owner. ; * You cannot delete a comment inserted in a ticket. So if you mistakenly added a comment it will stay there forever. * It is only possible to annotate a response to a ticket responds by email or by adding a comment, it could have some extra outside interacting. For if the contact was via phone and had no email to register, you would be restricted to the small comment box interaction to explain the applied resolution.

Reasons for Choosing LiveZilla

Overall, it is a great tool for both internal management of support activities and external control of visits, all to generate a great customer service support experience.

Richard from Travel Dons

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The worst customer service i have experienced

This is the worst business I have dealt with in 20yrs. We requested a full refund within a month of using this due to the constant issues we were having. It got to the point where they just would not answer any ticket we opened. Be careful! Germany does not have the same consumer laws in place as other developed countries, it's up to the business to refund you on goodwill, which, unfortunately, they know and will not refund you. Even though they full well know this product has major issues. Once we lodged a complaint they cut us off, that's right they would no longer allow us to use this chat service even though we had paid for it. They also know they are advertising and marketing a product that does not do what they say it does. We went for this product as it was cheap, but learned a valuable lesson. Do not ever go cheap!

Pros

Some of the features are good, like knowing what page your clients are viewing

Cons

1) It's laden with faults and major ones, which customer service will not address 2) The interface is terrible, its Mos dos-esk. hire a UI designer! 3) The advanced features do not work, by the time you get a signal that a client is on whatever page, they have already gone. defeats the purpose

Reasons for Choosing LiveZilla

It was cheap, but you get what you pay for and boy did we pay!

viktor from Avaya Inc

BEST RELIABLE LIVECHAT FOR GREAT PRICE

I understood that I don't recall how we took care of things before we began utilizing livezilla. It has enabled us to reach significantly more customers from different nations and have an immediate contact with them, just as handle the traffic in more detail.

Pros

For me what is best about LiveZilla is being able to visit live with clients and have coordinate contact with them. Also that meets the essential necessities as simple to set up, a great pop up talk and a reinforcement of discussions. Besides, the help is fantastic.

Cons

Truly, there isn't much bad features about LiveZilla, yet I do trust that it can enhance a few perspectives to wind up an increasingly total platform. Now and then the ticket framework neglects to adapt to the tickets from facebook.

Paul from SC Zwagerman IT

Livezilla, small, easy to install and support if you need.

Customers dont like to call anymore, they are online, with this tool the client is adding another 30% extra sales!

Reasons for Choosing LiveZilla

With this software you only rely on your own server and not on a third party, even if other providers have more functionality, its always better to be in control!

Tommaso from Studio di Medicina Dello Sport "Dott. Sgarbossa"

Great customer support software

We use it as a ticketing system in a small company. It allows us not to lose any customer request and to keep track of them simply. We have reduced the number of incoming requests that miss essential customer data, by putting them as mandatory fields in the contact form.

Pros

Possibility to manage both chats and tickets from multiple channels. Easy to customize. Provides easy-to-use operator interface that allows to rapidly have an insight on pending request. You can add comments, forward to colleagues, add documents and much more.

Cons

Poor customer services. You need to updated it manually (no notifications) via FTP, quite medieval.

Nathan from Automatiza.me

Extremely good program to interact with website visitors

When you want to chat and interact with website visitors this software has helped us a lot. It works and it is one of the best I have used.

Pros

It is a very advanced program that lets you do a lot of things besides chat. It is simple to install and setup, you can get up and running in no time and it is not complicated. I used it in several websites

Chat with your costumer is easy

We use the daily tool to chat with costumers. They access our website and use the option to use the chat. The chat makes a sound and visual alert to the telemarketing attendant. I click to answer the costumer and it's done, we are chatting.

Pros

Cons

Not all customers like to use chat. Some people prefer the phone call.

Martin from Becker-Software

All-In-One Support Software

I bought LiveZilla Pro and cant say that i regret it. We use it for LiveChat and its really effective. Its rapid fast and provides a relieable self hosted solution.

Pros

Supports many Gateways such as Livechat, E-Mail Twitter and Facebook. Bundles every Support request in one System Has a Great API, we can gladly say that we have replaced our old Knowledgebase with the LiveZilla one fetching articles over the API.

Cons

It does produce a heavy load on every Server. You will need atleast a VPS for it. It does not work very well on Shared Hosting. Atleast for + 2 Operators.

Fabián from ETC Negocios

A very complete and customizable application

Pros

I have used livezilla for some years since it is an application with many tools to offer an online support service to my clients and what I like is that it is very customizable and easy to use.

Cons

Maybe the interface by default could be more modern but generally I have no problems with the application.

Theo from Mpesiou OE

great chat tool

Pros

it helps me easily connect with my clients when they need quick support that doesnt cost . its easy to use

Cons

i dont like the user interface as it looks very outdated and old . sometimes the country doesnt display correctly

Mossie from Private

www.turfscape.co.za

Livezilla is great, face-it, but it can be much more than a chat program or ticket program for small upcomming businesses. Why? Well, make it earier to access and change the popup screens that come with the program, online/offline. Have a look at www.turfscape.co.za and see what I mean, and how I use that functionallity. And hey, royalties please as it is my idea. Then I wrote a php script to change the ad when ever I detect visotors on site, or auto by using a timer with my preset time to change the ad. That way I do attract much more interaction. But to make PNG's on a regular as ads is a pain, and I don't think the average user can do all the interaction by hacking into software.

Ulrich from Hypnosis-Praxis

I really like LiveZilla. It has a lot of functionality, that me and my customers really like.

Better customer relationship. People can "talk" to me without using a phone, so they can be anonyms . That is important in my business as a therapist.

Pros

I like the easy way to install the software and the way it can be used. It's easy to use and helpfull for my customers and me. I have the free version, which is ok for my small company.

Mary from Information Technology and Services

Really useful

Easy to install and very customizable. It's way better than the previous programm we were using and i like that it's not subscription based.