• Pros

• "This software is very versatile! There are as many options as you want or you can keep it minimal, either way it is very reliable and easy to use. "

• "I love the portability of the software across multiple platforms. I can use it on my tablet, phone, and laptop. "

• "I like that it does what its supposed to. It is to the point."

• Cons

• "Nothing really this software is awesome I wish the home page or control panel could be a little better."

• "-Occasionally it's been slow. But this is few and far between. I really don't have any serious complaints."

• "Although I love the price, the licensing is always a con for a SMB. I really dislike the recurrent payments "

Browse Logicbox Reviews

Mark from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Lives up to the name!

As CEO of Red Rhino Leak Detection I was dead set on finding a software solution that would streamline our company. Im proud to say that the team over at Logicbox has done that and more! Their process is simple they dive into your company with spock like precision to understand your needs (probably better than you know them :) then they build a custom solution to meet them! If your an up and coming company looking for something more than a standard white label product than you would be crazy not to call the guys over at Logicbox to find out what they can offer you.

Pros

Customization and simplicity of having software built for your needs versus white label products that have a lot of clutter that you will never use as well as doesn't hit the mark.

Cons

periodic slow loading times on big reports... not sure theres a way around that.

David from Kingsbridge

D.Stuart/Kingsbridge

User friendly, fairly easy to get up and running, unsure about value for the dollar as I am not involved in that end of the process. Still learning details on how to run specific reports, however the data is there to retrieve.

Pros

Easy of access to each transaction and list of total transactions

Cons

Some fundamental entries still need to be cleaned up, for instance, while entering a transaction and the vendor or client has not been entered previously, one must delete the transaction, go into the system and pre-enter the vendor/client information, then go back and enter the transaction. There should be a way to enter the client/vendor during the 'deal entry' process.

Eric from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Logicbox mediocrity

I use it for work everyday. For the most part it is a good program, but there are little details that would make it better.

Cons

It doesn't have a month view of the schedule.

Cory from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Organization At Its Best

I use Logicbox through my work (Red Rhino Leak Detection), honestly it's a great program that not only keeps things organized but also keeps everyone on the same page instantly.

Pros

I enjoy being able to contact virtually anyone in our company throu it to keep them up to date, being able to contact company partners, on the same program still being able to manage my schedule and others.

Cons

Some times tracking down contact information can be a little convoluted.

Eric from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Logicbox review

I've been working with Logicbox for around 3-4 years now. I can't imagine doing business without it. As long as you have internet, Logicbox is at the tip of your fingertips ready to help you maximize productivity and efficiency for your business.

Pros

Everything is in one place: billing, service scheduling, customer databases, partner databases, employee stats and productivity, work history, etc... Whether working from a PC, ipad, or iphone, no matter where I am I can work.

Cons

It requires training on how to use it. In other words, it's not self-explanatory. You have to know the system well in order to maximize its effectiveness.

Nick from Red Rhino Leak Detection

July 2016

Makes my iPad a mobile office!

We use logicbox every day for work. It is customized for our job specifically. I appreciate the ability to complete my job while I am on site. I can charge the customer and send them an invoice with pictures of the job, while I am on site.

Pros

The vast amount of features is very impressive. It is a mobile data base/office. The program is reliable and relativley easy to use.

Cons

It is not aesthetically pleasing. We use it on our iPads and though it works well, the interface is very clunky. Most of all, I dislike the cumbersome task of loading pictures in. If I have to load ten pictures for a job, it only allows me to select one at a time, and only 3 per page, the. I have to open another finding and put in three more. It shouldn't be complicated to select all of them at once and hit upload.

Jeana from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Impressed!

I was never taught how to use Logicbox, but it was user friendly enough that I was able to figure it all out for the most part. Any issues that we've ever encountered have been remedied ASAP. And if ever we want additional functionality the Logicbox team has been brilliant and problem solving for us.

Pros

The Customer Support is phenomenal.

Cons

I just sat here for about 10 minutes trying to think of something I would classify as a Con and ultimately decided that if I couldn't come up with anything in 10 minutes, there must not be anything worth mentioning.

Nick from service industry

A mobile office for technicians

Overall this system is incredible for our business. It saves so much time and provides so many resources. There are things they could do to make it more user-friendly, but we are happy with it.

Pros

Logicbox is customized for our specific needs in our field. We are able to provide customers with resources right away.

Cons

The software is not super customizable. We can only upload 3 pictures per page and then have to open another page to upload more pictures. It would save lots of time if we could just pick all the pictures for each job at once.

Brian from Kingsbridge Holdings, LLC

Brian's review

The software works great to track our front end business. We use it to track new credit applications.

Pros

The ease of use. It is easy to enter a new deal and it is easy to push information to the next person who needs to review the new lease schedule

Cons

I like the software and have nothing negative to say about it. They have customized it to our company to make it user friendly.

July 2016

Chris from True Manufacturing Company, Inc.

July 2016

Custom CRM with Great Support!

We have had a phenomenal experience with the team at LogicBox. They really listen and understand your needs and requirements for doing business in a rapid paced customer service environment.

Pros

The software is easy to use and very customizable. The team has a very positive, can-do attitude which is hard to find these days.

Cons

There is nothing that we did not like about the software.

Tim from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Great service App

This app has been very helpful to our company. We have been able to customize the app to fit our workflows and functionality. We have room to improve, and would like to see more "flare" in the design aspects, but the foundation is solid and has taken our company to the next level in the way we are able to track data and store information.

Pros

Customizeable

Cons

Lack of flare in the design and does not have the cleanest displays of data in our reports. Slower loading times, especially while operating outside of wifi.

Nick from Red Rhino

Logicbox is helpful because it makes my ipad a mobile office.

Makes our job possible with less demands on the office

Pros

Cons

For our business we input pictures for our customers and we have to upload each picture individually then only 3 per page. To put in 15 pictures takes at least 5 minutes, which seems crazy.

Jeremiah from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Logicbox Software Review

I use logicbox every day in my work and it is the most useful software I have used for large or small business applications.

Pros

Cons

The software opens multiple tabs in order to navigate through your clients information. This is not a deal breaker, but I would like to see more movement through one tab instead of having to open multiple internet tabs.

Cheryl from RedRhino Leak Detection

User Friendly Software

Using this software for over 3 years now, it is user friendly and easy for new hires to learn. User tracking is something we check all the time to see who did what.

Pros

Ease of use, navigation and cloning ability for repeat customers makes adding a new order a breeze

Cons

Tasking feature could use some help, would love to have some color in the app

Matthew from Red Rhino

Logicbox rox!

I use logicbox all day long for work. Rarely do I have functionally issues. The one or two I've had over the years has been resolved in minutes or by a simple log out and log back in.

Pros

The functionality of our page for work has all needed features at my fingertips. I'm an iPhone user and I like apple operating system for its simplicity. Logicbox has grown to be the other part of my preference when using software for work.

Cons

Sometimes is slows down on me but not often.

Neha from Sun softwares

review for logicbox

It offers a suite of standard CRM functions that can be configured to incorporate, and automate, the unique processes and workflows of a company, creating a single, integrated system that streamlines operations and increases efficiency.

Dave from Kingsbridge Holdings, LLC

LogicBox CRM

We have enjoyed our relationship with Logicbox from the very beginning. The response time and communication on requests is very good. The folks at LogicBox try hard to understand our business and how we go about it so that product development is better focused. We never hesitate to recommend LogicBox to anyone when discussing CRM.

Carl from Woodfield Distribution, LLC

Positive Review for LogicBox

We have been using LogicBox as a CRM tool integrated with our warehouse management system for our Call Center. We have asked LogicBox to make numerous enhancements and modifications and they have done an excellent job doing so.

Pros

Ease of use and excellent team at LogicBox

Cons

No complaints

Michael from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Pretty good software

It is a good product. I use it every day for work and it's quick and easy. It allows me as a field tech to easily communicate with the office instead of calling them a hundred times a day.

Pros

It allows us all to be on one network and coordinate easily.

Cons

Could be more user friendly when it comes to the actual interface. It takes a while to get used to and if you don't input things in just the right order it will erase everything and you have to start over. We use iPads so I don't know if it's just the apple software or logic box.

Rhonda from Red Rhino Leak Detection

User Friendly Software

I went to work for another company that did not use Logicbox software for scheduling and order entry. I could not wait to come back to my former employer partially because of the ease of the system. It is user friendly.

Ben from Red Rhino Leak Detection

LogicBox Success

Very good flow of the product. I use the product daily and never have any issues with it. I have had things I would like done and the responsiveness has been good.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

More hyperlinks needed.

Jake from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Stellar custom software developers

LogicBox Software not only helped us by developing a solution for us, but in the process they helped us streamline our existing workflows throughout the company.

Cody from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Incredible Software

We use logicbox everyday for our company and I'm not sure what we would do without it. Every aspect of our business is streamlined and organized. It's really easy to use and I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

-The ability to type a few keys and have multiple search items pop up instantly. -The ability to generate certain reports. -Very easy to use.

Robbie from Red Rhino

Excellent Product

The Logicbox team is very responsive questions and feature requests. The support from the team is what makes this product shine.

Christopher from Mr. Clone

easy for people who aren’t already familiar with this kind of software

Great great stuff

Pros

So easy to use I was easily using this within minutes an I’m bad at these programs it was so easy o use I love it

Kristin from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Great system!

Sophisticated system that is easy to navigate and has great features.

March 2015

Dave from Kingsbridge Holdings, LLC

March 2015

Good Experience

Pros

I like the customizability of the application. We can make it look like how we do business instead of adapting our business to how a canned product tells us it should be done.

Cons

Timeframes. Through no fault of their own, the size of this vendor both makes them accessible when we need something, but adjustments can take time because they get busy.

Delaney from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Smooth System

Logic box is a system that conforms to our company needs. Any changes we want to see, Logic Box makes the improvements. The system provides a smooth work flow for our day to day tasks and is very easy to navigate.

Feron from Red Rhino

Red Rhino review PH

Great experience, enjoyed the ease and comfortability of using the software. Would highly recommend this to friends and family.

Kevin from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Very helpful!

My experience with Logicbox has been wonderful. My company has a customized application for our techs in the field and it has changed the way we operate for the better. I was with the company before we went "paperless" and still remember having to write everything down by hand, even draw diagrams, and use carbon copies for record keeping. Now with the software, all of that is much more streamlined and accessible, let alone functional.

Pros

The auto-forms that are generated by just a click and the ability to search in a database for anything and everything.

Cons

Some of the bugs that come up at first when our company updates to a new version.

Meghan from Redimark

Great Service!

We have two separate sites created for a new product. The designers we worked with were easy to communicate with and responsive to our requests.

Pros

The software is detailed and useful

Laura from Kingsbridge Holdings

Logicbox Review by new user

I am currently using the product to search for historical information. It is very simple to do a search, and I have been able to find various information with ease. I cannot rate Value for Money or Customer Support as I have no information/experience there.

Pros

I like the wide variety of filters available to narrow a search. The export to Excel option could also be very useful for our department processes.

Cons

If I click on a tab, it is either very slow or I have to click multiple times to get the program to respond. I also don't like that if I open a record(lets say a specific schedule after I've done a search on a customer), and I hit the back arrow, it won't go back to my search. It's goes back to whatever tab I am under, typically the "Commenced" tab.

Natasha from Enercept

Logicbox

Pros

Logicbox has a simple format layout. It is very easy on the eyes and makes it simple to understand what section you are looking at. You can follow leads and projects quickly. It is a good software to keep all team members up to date on each job.

Cons

The only concern I have with Logicbox is that it can be so customized to your company that it can make for a lot of extras. Sometimes when you have too much of a good thing it tends to get complicated.

July 2016

Brian from Global Capital, Ltd.

Three years of Logicbox

I've used Logicbox over the last three years as a means to organize and track sales. The system is simple, easy to use, and leaves little to be desired.

Cons

Inability to customize settings. Inability to upload multiple files at a time.

Keith from Red Rhino Leak Detection

Makes my job easier

Logic box software has not only made my job easier but it adds a dimension of professionalism that helps our company stand apart from those that are not using it.

Carlos from Dynamic Communications

July 2016

All in one out of the box. Great Functionality and excellent support!

The Logic box team was very helpful at all time they always tried to make our solution work at the best price.

Pros

It was allways a win - win relationship The software delivers what they offers. Out of the box system

August 2014

Aaron from Art Source Inc/Plus Interiors

August 2014

Art Source Inc/Plus Interiors LogicBox Experience

Pros

LogicBox has great people to work with. If you need a customized solution, these are the guys to talk to first. We were assigned a project manager who really helped us narrow down what our needs were and helped us all get on the same page in terms of what our processes are and what we needed.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We looked at several customized solutions online, and LogicBox was the best combination of features, price, and support.

Angela from WDSrx

Logicbox CRM

Flexible, customized CRM program that is easy to use and backed by great customer support. The program is very efficient and has the ability to integrate with other programs, such as warehouse management. It will definitely help facilitate customer communication and account management efforts.

Julio from Woodfield Distribution

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Acceptable

In general, the software works fine, I can change the configurations by myself in a very short period of time.

Pros

Cons

The name of the sections may mislead you or confuse you when you are changing the configuration.

Drew from Red Rhino

July 2016

Solid platform for Web-Based computing.

I use it every day for recording findings of work I do in the field, billing customers, collecting payment, and sending out invoices.

Pros

Well laid out, easy to use.

July 2014

Charissa from The Art Source

2.5

July 2014

Logicbox Review

Pros

Our project manager, Dan, was very good at asking the right questions to help us drill down to what our real needs were.

Cons

They weren't able to meet all of our reporting requirements. There were also times where the vendors were difficult to get a hold of.

Ben from Red Rhino Leak detection

July 2016

The mobile app is great!

I used this day in and day out. It's a great mobile app that allows me to keep track of all my work.

November 2014

Amanda from miller

November 2014

LogicBox CRM is the best

Pros

This product is amazing. I really can't think of anything I don't like about it! There aren't many things you can say that about!

Cons

Please see my comment above. I really cannot think of anything bad to say.

Ganesh from Letscheckup

Best solution for Hosting Solution

Product is good but response is slow may be they might have busy in other technical work.

Pros

Complete hosting solution to start a new hosting reseller program to boast sales.

Cons

Support is bit slow as didnt received a price qoute after 10 days.

Stephanei from U Got Stink Franchising LLC

LogicBox Software Experience

We have a good working relationship with LogicBox and although we had challenges as we designed our platform, it came out in a way that is easy to use and navigate and fits the needs of our business very well. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a customized CRM experience.

January 2012

Ruben

January 2012

Web-based CRM "LogicBox" meets our expectations

LogicBox is not the first cloud based application that we have implemented in our company because we are fond of their effortlessness. Therefore, LogicBox hasn´t disappointed us. The software is very customizable and creates powerful reports.

Pros

Powerful reports All-in-one tool

Kristofer from CFM

September 2016

Works for what it needs to work for

Pros

I like that it does what its supposed to. It is to the point.

Cons

It's a little confusing to understand all the bells and whistles at first, but once understanding how to navigate the software is becomes incredibly useful.

Charles from Kingsbridge Holdings LLC

Love this Product

Respective to Collection work this product assists with supporting documentation and historical records

Tom from Kingsbridge Holdings

KBH Logicbox

I am new user to Logicbox. So far the times that I have used it have been very easy to use and I have no complaints.