• Pros

• "Easy to use. Friendly Customer Service. Ability to change colors of my pins on the map once a visitation has occurred. "

• "Great for keeping track of who what and where you’ve gone, seen, and done. The pins on the map make it easy to make a route and visualize it. "

• " Customer service is totally awesome. Just an all-around great app, and fully featured when used online with the PC. Integrate beautifully to iOS calendar. "

• Cons

• "Sometimes customer service is hard to reach. Overall, great product. "

• "Although distance in miles is shown, it would be nice to have distance in time to arrive."

• "The tool could be faster. It takes a while to load the selected functions and from time to time the page gets frozen."

Browse Map My Customers Reviews

Andy from Ferguson Enterprises

Industry: Wholesale

Awesome tool for sales organization and planning

Overall it has been great. Was kind of a pain at first getting all the info uploaded, but now I use it every day and I think it provides a lot of value.

Pros

Being able to create optimized routes is my favorite feature. Lets me hit as many customers as possible each day in the most efficient way possible.

Cons

Can be confusing to use. Lots of updates and changes.

getting better

the overall MMC experience has been ok. When out in the field it is a bit slow to connect. MMC dropped the email blast and I really enjoyed that capability but I have found another external service for that and very happy with it.

Pros

most of all i like ease of use, its very helpful to locate clients nearby when on a road trip or location. I wish we could set some defaults when adding a contact such as country. I am in the USA and it would be nice to have that as a default. also, I would like to be able to move some of the fields to suit my needs, it takes up time to scroll down the page to find the field you want

Cons

Sometimes and it seems when I need it most it wont connect in the field so I am constantly waiting for the software to work in the field compared to my office wi fi where it performs perfectly.

MIKE from K & N ELECTRIC

The concept is a great idea but still has a lot of bugs to workout.

As a manager I see a big advantage for using the MMC software. There are several bugs that need to be worked out, but all in all it is a good software. I still like the old IPhone version better as it fit our needs and was very user friendly.

Pros

I like the fact that all of the customers are located on one map and are easy to locate with a tap of the screen. This gives the salesman the ability to quickly plan a route for the day to work more efficiently. The fact that the salesman is able to be as detailed as possible with in the account tab helps them manage and grow the account to the best of their ability.

Cons

The new platform went away from some of the reports that we used on a daily basis. We have tried to recreate them but to this point we are unable to do it. The reports are not pulling all of the data. The other issue we are having are the bugs in the system. The app will turn off for no reason and will not always save the data entered.

Reasons for Choosing Map My Customers

The MMC platform (IPhone) at the time met our needs and was user friendly. The new platform has some added features that we do not use in our business structure.

Cool app, but poor interface

With MMC we solved several problems such as keeping track of who we needed to follow up with etc...but the app was just to slow. (time is money)

Pros

I used this CRM for 1 year. I enjoyed the pin drops and the map routing feature which made my life easier while driving on the road all day.

Cons

It's a very laggy app. It usually crashes because I have too many leads to load. The support was just not there either. I waited 3 weeks for a reply because I was having issues with the App.

Tiffany from TCYMROT Inc

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

MMC

I am able to quickly find or add customers while in the road without having to use my laptop.

Pros

I like the mapping function and note taking.

Cons

I wish you could add images to the emails within the app.

Reasons for Choosing Map My Customers

Customer service loaded my database for me. That was extremely helpful.

Ryan from Ferguson

Industry: Wholesale

Still many bugs to work out

I have been able to visit customers of mine who I normally would not plan in a route but I am able to make time to see them by using the lasso tool before going to my next meeting.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to plan my days in advance, execute during the day, as well as salvage days that don't go as planned.

Cons

The mobile app is not as easy to use as the website. I prefer to do all note inputting online after my day in the field which is less tedious but still not smooth.

Hayden from Aviation Fabricators

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Low cost, high reward

Every trip I ever take (I travel weekly) has a route that came from Map My Customers. I was spending hours trying to figure out how to be more efficient that I now don't have to worry about. I can spend the time I was using to find the right route on preparing for my meetings. Game changer.

Pros

Huge fan of MMC. The ability to see your customers mapped geographically, and then to use that to map the most efficient route is incredible. Saves me time and money ever single week. I won't go back to life without Map My Customers.

Cons

I think the estimated time of arrival feature could be improved. There needs to be a way to change your departure time so that the ETA of each stop is also updated. I'd also like to be able to have it calculate the ETA of my arrival at home instead of my last stop.

Reasons for Choosing Map My Customers

Low cost and integration with HubSpot. Great customer support as well. The free trial was easy and working with the team sold me.

Tristan from Bug Off Extrerminating

Industry: Environmental Services

Quality and price point with great service!

Helped every aspect of our business.

Pros

Pricing structure and reminder, mapping features.

Cons

Take some time to learn how to use properly, but there are so many features and this is a good thing.

features and price

Kyle from BluebrushCleaning

Industry: Chemicals

Great app for map visualization

Awesome!

Pros

The integrations with other platforms. Matches up to most popular crm a with leads, contacts, and accounts. I like how it automatically logs visits. You can also keep track of calls and other tasks

Cons

Can’t filter by territories and can’t add a pin by clicking on the map but I heard they are working on this

Juan from FFS

Industry: Facilities Services

EASY TO USE -

A very good tool to use if you drive to see customers. It will pay for itself easily.

Pros

Easy to use. Keep your sales calls on track. Saves windshield time by helping maximize your routes Great Tech Support

Cons

It takes a bit of time to get the hang of it.

Damien from Damien Ford

Having just taken on a new product, I am on the road again. Searching for a Route Planner....

Much more efficieny use of time, both on the road and at the planning stage.

Pros

Following previous bad experiences with various apps that look beautiful but fail on functionality, I have to say this is a fabulous piece of software. Having not had to plan road trips and cold calling for a some years, I felt sure there must "be an app for that". Wow, this is it. The ability to maximize one's time and search for new prospects in a given area is fantastic. There is an automatic check-in feature and an email/app notification of overdue reminders for use when follow-ups have been scheduled. Brilliant. The customer support is world class, I cannot fault the enthusiasm of the team in helping me get set up. It works on both Desktop (for me Mac) and mobile. The iOS is stunningly beautiful, whilst the Android app mimics the UI of the desktop. I understand a new Android update is coming inQ2. Not complicated, but feature reach, it is a little difficult to learn. I have only been on this for one week and had great help from all at MMC in getting up to speed. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Any field sales professionals should try this - it works. I also tried Badger but have been swayed by two things - the clean modern UI and the support. Thank you Steve and all the team...

Cons

There is a lack of consistency in the date format across the app which drives me nuts. I am sure they can fix it. e.g 4/3/2018 - in the States that is 3rd April but in Europe the 4th March. In some parts of the app, it is shown as 4 March 2018 so it would be great if this is carried throughout as much of the data in the app is for contact management and date relevant. As stated in the previous paragraph, I am only in week one and will have more to say in a couple of weeks time so will update the review then.

Abigail from Snap Finance

I use this app EVERY day and have recommended it to my entire team

Very happy with it and will continue to use!

Pros

Clear, easy, simple, straightforward. These are a few things that describe MMC. I came from using road warrior for one year over to MMC at the suggestion of 2 other account managers on my team. Since then I recommend it to my team of 10 and we will be hosting Trainings on it as well. We love that we can color code our accounts, make notes in individual accounts, and add unlimited stops. I'm definitely a convert!- road warrior has not been touched for months now!

Cons

My biggest complaint may not be because of MMC, but I think it might be, because I did not have this issue when using road warrior - ever. -About 8 times out of 10, when I go to map and am routed over to my map app, it will only show as "preview" it won't let me click "start" so I have to copy and paste the address over to Google maps. It takes time out of my day. Again I don't know if this is on MMC, but it seems to be. Also, sometimes it maps the locations I put in incorrectly and if I don't double check will take me waayyy the other way out from where I'm needing to go (this has actually happened before on a long day where I forgot to check! Took me 20 min the opposite way until I noticed!) Would love for there to be a search option for us to search stores which may be our accounts. As in you sign up "Tires To You" and search "Tires to You" on your map and it pulls it right up from Google maps, instead of having to type all the info in manually. This is one good feature road warrior had.

Lexi from Splashdown Eaves

Great Software

Pros

This software is easy to use from both a managing and using perspective. They are constantly making things better. Customer support is super easy to get into contact with.

Cons

To save data, the app does not constantly refresh. If I am in the office adding leads, the sales person has to remember to hit reload once in awhile, to have an updated list of leads.

Jonathan from OEL

Excellent straight forward app with good support

The overall experience with Map My Customers has been great. It's our solution to track our company's field reps and our customers in one program. We were previously using two different programs to complete this task and it was more difficult and time consuming for our reps to operate.

Pros

I'm most impressed by the ease of use of this application. The mobile (ios) platform is simple and intuitive. It's easy to get around and the features they have work very well. It's easy to narrow down customers by specific fields or by geographic location. Their support team is also fantastic. Whenever I have had an issue they are quick to respond and are always looking for feedback on how they can make the program better. If you have any suggestions, they will pass the information along and it may get added to the product roadmap.

Cons

The desktop version of Map My Customers is more clunky and I've had issues with it freezing on me. It's also less intuitive, but it does have more features available, like reporting. I have been told the desktop browser version is getting overhauled soon, so this may resolve these issues.

Edward from North Montco Technical Career Center

Map My Customers is great for Cooperative Education

I am required to track students that are out to work on a monthly basis. They are spread out over a large geographic area. Map My Customers is a great way to ensure that I am doing my site visits monthly and allows me to get a great visual of who I need to go visit and when.

Pros

Cons

I use the software for something it wasn't designed to do so I am quite happy with it. I have not identified any "cons".

Ryan from PowerSecure

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great source that’s only getting better

Keeps me well organized, gives me alarms for when I need to reach out to customers, and plans my day.

Pros

How organized, and efficient it makes your time, and day!

Cons

All the updates makes it so I can never log back in, and it has always been very challenging to do the updates.

Kathleen from Retina Center of Texas

Great app!

Pros

I love the mapping feature that the app has to offer. This is very helpful when I am traveling and I get to see nearby referring doctors that are near the area. This gives me a better understanding of the target zones that I need to hit and how to map out my route.

Cons

Sometimes customer service is hard to reach. Overall, great product.

Reasons for Choosing Map My Customers

I choose Map My Customers because for the price, it's great. They have definitely stepped up their game and added user friendly features both online and on mobile.

Bev from San Diego Fertility Center

Huge time saver!

MMC has truly been a lifesaver! No customer falls through the cracks and it allows me to be super organized and saves so much of my time. You truly do get what you pay for.

Pros

Map My Customer allows me to stay organized, keep all of my customer base in order and save windshield time by mapping the best route for me.

Cons

The only negative thing I have to say is regarding the chat feature and their customer service. An employee would message me - asking if I had any questions or concerns - which is an awesome feature. I would reply with a question - the employee would reiterate the question and then I wouldn't get a reply for several hours. This was super frustrating - especially if I was in the middle of trying to learn how to navigate one of the features. It was usually one employee in particular that did this. I finally requested a phone call and got all of my questions answered that way,

Shawn from Command Tooling Systems LLC

Industry: Machinery

Fantastic app was great support.

Pros

Cons

Wish it had auto capitalize. This is the only thing I did not enjoy. I found this a little frustrating but not a dealbreaker by any means.

Zachary from Advanced Imaging Services

Tracking what you’ve done

Pros

Cons

Desktop is a little clunky. Pressing ctrl + mouse wheel is annoying.

Amy from Weruva

A Cat Food Tale

Pros

colors, ease of set up, ease of use and reliability.

Cons

I don't really know how to explain it but I wish the app didn't refresh all the time (like in between seeing stores). Sometimes I'm in a shitty service area and I can't pull up the next part of my route. I think once the route is set, there should be an option to use the route "offline".

Ralph from Quantum Alliance

Love It

Saves me so much time after building routes.

Pros

It makes me my job so much more productive!

Cons

At times it may take some time to upload but could be the areas I am working in.

Salvatore from Accsesnj

Easy to deploy

Pros

Auto check ins by site, route creating and saving. Sharing contacts and routes. Knowing where we are on our government clients. Site information

Cons

Nothing yet has been great to start with the organization helped our staff get organized and keep track of leads

Nick from Fundy Drinks Ltd.

MMC Initial Review

I would recommend this app to anyone, I've used many different CRM tools and this is the best I've found thus far.

Pros

Functionality from the web platform to the app. Real-time updates. Effortless importing and exporting of clients.

Cons

Pins don't distinguish between banners that have the same parent company. We work with the largest grocery banners and it makes things confusing when looking for select stores to create comments and routes.

Lawrence from Palfinger Marine USA, Inc.

Industry: Maritime

mapping customers made easy

Time saving by mapping customers vs looking up customers on maps online individually and trying to figure out distances, time to travel between customers, how many customers can I see in a day, etc. A very handy time saving, organizational tool which will benefit any sales person with a territory to cover.

Pros

The ability to physically see my customers on a map which allows me to visualize the locations of customers in relation to one another. This makes planning sales calls much easier as I can see where customers are in each area. There are other great features too like email alerts when you will be in the area for example. This is a great tool which saves time and effort in planning customer visits.

Cons

This is app did not have any drawbacks. However, the only thing I would change is the customer business name and point of contact on the map. Currently the contact name is what comes up on the map, where I would prefer the company name, or at least offer this as an option.

Alice from Self-employed

Wonderful customer service

I save a lot of time when calling leads because I know where they are located. Before Map My Customers, I had to input each lead's address into google or apple maps, and this was very time-consuming. So once I figured out all that, now I use the program to keep notes on the leads and also to input reminders.

Pros

I really like the mapping and colored pins. I can use the mapping to figure out possible routes.

Cons

The thing I like lease about this software is that when mapping a possible route, the map shows me how far the leads are in miles but not minutes. I am finding that I need to know minutes because some customers are hard to reach.

Scott from AutoBizBrokers, LLC

NOT ENOUGH MEMORY! POOR CODE! COMPANY DOES NOT BACK SOFTWARE!

I just canceled my account. I canceled because after 6-months of BS’ing me about the new "upcoming" version that would fix all of the problems that we have had, I have waited long enough and spent enough money. I do not trust your company. Their word is worthless! The software does not work! It takes forever to load. The new version was promised last May 2018 it is now November 12th, 2018. The software is poorly coded and the company does not back their software. It just spins and spins. I pre-paid for the whole year and spent several hundred dollars on my other agents getting the data to work and it has never worked. They do not have enough memory so with only three states worth of data the system takes forever to load and you have to reboot, refresh and you get so frustrated that you close it all together. MMC would Not refund my money after making promises for over 6-months and never producing their promised software. They lied to me for months and do not take responsibility for their software! I canceled my account today! Terrible!!

Pros

The idea of loading my list data, creating a route and giving our salesmen a plan for each day. The "idea" is good, but the product is poorly designed and does not have enough memory for even three states worth of data.

Cons

POORLY CODED. NOT ENOUGH MEMORY. CONSTANT REBOOT REQUIRED. ENOUGH SAID!

Stacy from STAHLS'

Efficient, Easy to use, necessary tool for Sales Reps

Pros

I had tried Badger Maps first since I had heard so much about it. For me, there was a steep learning curve to it and to be honest...I just don't have that kind of time to invest. This app made it SO easy to do everything from start to finish. I now have a great handle on my customers, my leads, my routes, etc. WELL WORTH THE MONEY after the initial trial period ends.

Cons

Only drawback I have found is that it can sometimes be glitchy when using the app on my laptop. The glitches are easy fixes though and really minimal.

Kyle from Royal Brass and Hose

Industry: Industrial Automation

Easily accessible and helps build sales force data

Pros

It has made the input of customer data very easy for our sales force.

Cons

I do not care for the layout of the list view of accounts. It looks jumbled.

Lena from Thyme Around the Table

Making the Life of a Salesperson more efficient and profitable!

Pros

What I liked the most was the ease with using the app. It is an easy app to navigate through. The beast parts are the ease of routing which is what saving so much time. Time is money! There are so many features that other apps do not have. The route function is very valuable when you need to know if you are close to your clients & enable you to set a plan to make visits in an efficient way.

Cons

I have found this to work perfect for my needs. I really don't have any complaints.

Great product

Pros

I love that it is easy to use and that it keeps all of my information in one place and that i can create routes for my day.

Cons

I think that this software is still improving everyday and that it doesn’t show my account numbers even when i have tried to import many times.

Maya from Henry Schein

Look no further

Pros

MMC is user friendly and easy to use. Great app.

Cons

The app crashes sometimes, but is getting better.

Chad from Henry Schein

Industry: Medical Devices

Map My Customers helps make Sales Reps' lives easier and make more money!

Map My Customers has made my life so much easier and mad me much more efficient. It is so helpful to have a mapped out version of my day, and be able to group accounts however I want. Can't think of a reason why a sales rep would not want to use this app!

Pros

The best aspect of Map My Customers is the visual representation you can get of all of your accounts. If you are in a certain region, it's easy to find your accounts in that area and see how they are segmented based on prioritization. You no longer have to worry about setting a specific route, as Map My Customers can do it for you!

Cons

Since Map My Customers is not directly linked to our company's CRM, any new accounts a rep acquires must be manually entered into the app. You just have to remember to update your new accounts or else you risk forgetting about them.

Josie from Travel & Tourism

Easy and efficient

It’s been exactly what I’ve needed as an independent sales representative. My days are incredibly more efficient and I’ve been able to contact accounts a lot more frequently thanks to a few of the tools available on this app.

Pros

I’m a sales rep and this app has been a lifesaver in maintaining organization. Easy to navigate and a ton of useful functions to increase efficiency.

Cons

The price jump between the lowest package and the package higher.

SYLVIA from Aurora DX

Getting easier

Our company really needed an CRM so i was happy when MMC was introduced, going to take a little time to become proficient in utilization.

Pros

ease to list activities, routing user friendly, mobile adaptability

Cons

valuation not very good terminology a little different in what I'm accustomed to using

Alec from Aurora Diagnotics

Best CRM App

I am better able to keep track of previous conversations rather than reliant on memory.

Pros

I love how easy it is to look up a customer right after you get done with a meeting and immediately be able to put in activities and notes on the conversation. The App aspect is really able to make this easier especially on the go.

Cons

Adding a customer in can be time consuming and there are a lot of fields.

Christian from The Humans Lab / On demand Marketing, Training & Coaching Humans, helping humans go above & beyond

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

MMC for Start-ups

very good: 4.5 / 5

Pros

To you all, MMC has been an AMAZING tool for us to evaluate & FULLY realize the potential of our new business. I suggest you map your business with MMC before jumping blindly to your new dream! At the stage of our business, this was a legit investment Thank you MMC! C from The Humans Lab

Cons

Missing a bit of text match by UNPARALLELE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reiv from Spencer Systems

MMC Review

Pros

Just wanted to express my opinion on this app. I’ve used various apps to log customers and keep records etc. This app is however by far the best and most versatile app. All the functions involved in this app truly help the speed and functioning of my day to day actions. Using routes and setting up various customers within the route and optimising it really saves tremendous amounts of time. Keeping on top of customers, sales and service has been easier than ever since using the app. I would highly recommend this product!

Cons

The biggest con with this program is when optimising a route it doesn’t take into account traffic/live traffic. This can effect the finish time drastically.

Love the Dashboard Feature

Pros

Dashboard Feature is ideal to quickly understand sales activity and where opportunities lie in the sales funnel.

Cons

Would like to see capability to have trip reports sent out via email automatically.

Clarissa from Crum & Forster

Superb Functionality

Pros

I love the ease of use and the visual aspect of the software. The color scheme of the programs makes the program even more attractive to use and navigate.

Cons

When doing our initial data dump (which was almost a year ago now) we noticed several duplicates in accounts and were unsure why. As a result, we are still going in to clean up the program.

Dan from Shaw

Industry: Wholesale

Best app to manage a territory

I recently took over a new territory with 65 accounts. This app has made it so much easier to organize and be able to utilize my time. Great product and highly recommended

Pros

Being able to not only nap my accounts but color code and take notes as well.

Cons

Minor issue with follow up function. It could be better

Matthieu from Organic stories

Industry: Food Production

Excellent GPS based CRM getting better and better everyday

Really helped me to geolocate my customers and a huge amount of time saved. Easy to set up and use. The Ios app is quite good and getting better and better everyday !

Pros

Easy to use, quick, intuitive, fast and reactive customer service

Cons

still things to be improved (link to calendar, cache on mobile app etc)

Kyle from CTE

Great for route planning.

Routing my customers is way easier now.

Pros

This app makes it easy to import a mass customer list and then prioritize those customers using different colored pins. It's a huge time saver and make routing super easy. The customer support is great too. I can usually use the chat feature and get a response within minutes.

Cons

A few years ago I forgot my password and it was a huge ordeal to have my password change, but I'd guess this has been fixed by Now.

Christy from Zynex

Industry: Medical Devices

Map My Customers is great!

It has really helped me organize all my clients!

Pros

The support team is always there to answer any question! Map my customers is very user friendly and very easy to navigate.

Cons

Sometimes the app will drain my phone battery but the benefits outweigh this con!

Ernst from Apparel Technology [Pty] Ltd.

Ripped Off

It was an average experience. The company has upgraded to Appolo. Unless I pay for a new service without any refund for what I have paid. My access is denied. Mapmycustomers has reneged on my contract with them. They have terminated an existing contract.

Pros

It is an average product that is reflected by the price.

Cons

I paid for a service in advance for 12 months. When the system was upgraded, there was no option to complete the original contract. Mapmycustomer is holding me to ransom. Unless I upgrade. My access is denied and they have terminated their service with me.

Reasons for Choosing Map My Customers

Considering that it was supported by Google. I expected there to be business ethic that could be trusted. I was wrong

Darryl from Real Estate

CRM, Routing, and Canvassing!

I use it daily for my investing business, which consists of canvassing, routing, and good note taking.

Pros

The price, features, and functionality is what attracted me to the app.

Cons

I have Zero dislikes. It works great and doesn't require IT configurations .

Mitch from Zynex

Great Tool

Pros

The route optimization and ability to upload customers via spreadsheet.

Cons

Cost is a little high per month as it doesn’t make sense for me to purchase a year sub due to expense reasons.

Richard from Brenmark Insurance Group

Map My Customers, Great Application for Demographiscs

Pros

Fantastic aid for our outsale sales (insurance) in daily routing of day's visits.

Shaun from Mckesson

Great for mapping

Good experience I will keep experimenting with this app for a while.

Pros

There are a lot of features that are available for a field sales person

Cons

Check ins and mapping customers can be buggy

Richard from Fresh start development

Great for the field

I don’t need to scramble to find customer information or navigate the field

Pros

It helps me to visualize my area at a glance.

Cons

I haven’t run into many issues since I started using the program