What are monday.com users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using monday.com software through verified user reviews

2,541 Reviews

1,675

• icon"What I liked most about Monday is that it is super user friendly. Synchs to user emails to ensure messages/updates are received."
  • icon"It has a beautiful UI which is user-friendly. I love the timeline view and the integration center is amazing and user friendly."
  • icon"I love the concept and it's a great way to organize a team and get everyone on the same page and constantly aware of progress."
  • icon"The only downside I have encountered was probably use error, wherein I set up 2 logins by accident."
  • icon"My team hates it, they find it confusing; I disagree. They do not like the layout and find it confusing to navigate through."
  • icon"When you're starting a business you have so many monthly software charges to pay for."

Browse all monday.com Reviews

• Have you used monday.com and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,533 reviews

Tanya

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Time used: Unspecified

Monday.com User Review

Melissa

May 2022

A huge assistance in keeping us on track with our job

As a group, we're making use of Monday.com. I had no idea what to anticipate, but I was pleasantly surprised right away. You should use this program if you want your team to be able to communicate and keep tabs on their progress. You may set up a "dashboard" for each project, assign individuals to each job, set a due date, and so forth.

Pros

Our company made use of Monday.com. I've had a wonderful time with monday.com. Personal and business endeavors alike benefit from my usage of this tool. Using it, I'm able to get things done. Depending on the team's progress, each assignment might be given to one or more persons. It's the go-to tool for getting things done in general since we can do so much more with it.

Cons

When more than two persons (3+) are involved in a project, a payment plan is required. A larger crew means a higher price tag. If you know how to utilize the tool effectively, taking a plan is in your best interest monday.com.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Very user-friendly program. One of the coolest features is that our staff can utilize it on both the web and mobile devices. Project progress may be monitored from any location, as long as we have an Internet connection. We enjoy it since we can build projects, add team members to work on it, and add tasks to it.

Shayla

May 2022

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

Pros

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

Cons

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Visualizes the actions you need to take to reach your objective in the cloud to help you plan, organize, and track. Makes MS Project Plan appear stale by allowing you to mark tasks off as you go. To avoid unpleasant shocks and inconvenient update meetings, an executive team might benefit from visibility.

Justin

May 2022

Might be better if it was called "Friday"

Monday.com was pretty good at what they advertise on their basic features, but as you continued to use the software more and more it became obvious that the advanced workflows and requirements are bit underdeveloped. I'll continue to use Monday and continue to push for new features - I know they are trying and growing and constantly evolving, but I'd like to see Monday.com start to enrich the existing value-add tiers that Im already bought into.

Pros

I love the ease of use for most of their features. They are pretty fantastic with their Ui and Ux (Cx) and they make "Mondays" somewhat enjoyable because the Monday.com experience gives you something to look forward to (if you like organizing your work/life into neat categories, buckets, and reports).

Cons

Everyone has the case of the Mondays on Monday while using Monday. Joking aside, this software is pretty great on the surface. It makes a lot of sense for what they are trying to accomplish and they do a great job. They have Ux down. However, I've really struggled with Monday.com in trying to 'grow' beyond their molds and default workflows. They have a lot of enhanced features (plugins, webhooks, triggers, etc) that certainly make integration easier, but as I got further into the weeds with Monday.com their Ux and understanding of advanced needs became more shallow IMO. To link tasks into higher order buckets (think sub tasks -> tasks/stories -> Epics -> Projects) the entire thing kinda works... kinda doesn't. Understand what they are up against tho - they are struggling to build a tool that meets everyone's needs - I get that - and for me, it didn't always measure up in the ways that make it work for my needs. The base/entry paywall package was already kinda more expensive then other free software (or software being offered by my org) but as I kept wanting to do more and more advanced features I found myself having to pay more and more. It became cost prohibitive for me to continue to try to make Monday.com work.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Trello is great, but pretty basic compared to Monday.com.

Ryan

Confusing

Pros

Monday is lacking where other project management tools are thriving

Cons

Really confusing to get started and lacks integrations

Response from monday.com

Hey there! Thanks so much for your feedback. We would love to hear more about what integrations you would like to see next and you can always email us at support@monday.com!

Replied March 2022

June 2022

Not a great PM or CRM platform

My overall experience has been negative, as monday.com just isn't easy to use.

Pros

My favorite feature of monday.com is the automation. This makes it easy to stay on top of tasks without logging into the platform, however the number of automations you get per month is very limited with the lower tiered plans.

Cons

I dislike almost everything about this software, but primarily the PM and CRM functions. On the PM side, the platform does not make it easy to create templates for tasks and use them to structure future projects. There is also not capability (that I could find) to update the date on more than one task at a time. It's very tedious to add a project into monday.com and even more tedious to change dates later on. There are some pretty views and pre-made project templates, but for someone with experience in the PM field monday.com feels more like a hinderance than a help. On the CRM side, I was honestly shocked to hear monday.com branded themselves as such. As someone with experience in multiple CRMs, I can see almost nothing on this platform that functions as a CRM. It could be helpful for VERY simple contact management, but that's about it. All of this to say I can tell the monday.com team is trying very hard to make a good product, it just seems like it's trying to do too much and doing none of it well.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

I switched from Asana as I changed companies, but I am planning to switch back to Asana for project management as monday.com just isn't fitting the bill.

Response from monday.com

Hey there. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback. We would love to talk further about how monday.com can accomplish those things, so please send us an email to support@monday.com!

Replied June 2022

Dora

Easy Project Management

Monday.com keeps my team organized. It took minimal time to set up and keeps us on track. Two thumbs up!

Pros

My team loves Monday.com as it keeps us on the same page with projects and tasks, and helps us present our overall marketing calendar. We use it on a daily basis and it helps me keep my team of 8 organized and efficient.

Cons

I wish the different boards were integrated a little easier so I could have one board for sales, one for marketing, and then one for my overall calendar I could share with my management team. I'd like to be able to see things from a high level and then be able to drill down but unfortunately, that is not offered.

Ease of use and price.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Jira is more of a technical project management tool. I needed something that my creators could use with ease.

Cody

Industry: Biotechnology

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Pros

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Cons

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

All in One capability and better reviews.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

May 2022

Monday is flexible and great for project tracking

Our organization recently converted to monday.com, and its use has been straightforward. My favorite feature of the app is the ability to track and automate the status of tasks. Task features like due dates and priority levels assist our team remain on top of future work that must be performed each week.

Pros

When entering a task and its associated information, I like how simple it is. It's easy to keep your coworkers on track and make sure they're meeting their deadlines. Tracking is a breeze. In the absence of a specialized project manager, most individuals will just ask you for the information that they need.

Cons

Navigating between multiple boards might be a challenge. It's easy for the system to become crowded if no one updates their tasks. Forget about just receiving notifications for changes that are relevant to you.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Monday is a great tool for keeping track of tasks since it is so customisable. This would be my go-to resource for project management tracking if I were in that position.

Márcio

Industry: Industrial Automation

Great for managing projects

Overall my experience was very positive because with Monday.com I can manage my projects in the best possible way with a friendly and intuitive interface. I can integrate my team through the software, making everyone have access to what is happening in the projects while I can delegate tasks to each team member. Without a doubt, the use of Monday.com was a big revolution in my company.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the colorful and interactive interface that Monday.com has. In addition, I really like being able to create my own project organization, editing the parameters of each column of the tables with deadlines, descriptions, responsible, status, among other parameters. The ability to transform tabulated data into calendar and other visualization modes is another very positive point at Monday.com.

Cons

A negative experience I had with the software was in the calendar view mode, where it is not possible to adjust the zoom the way the user wants, which ends up cutting the view of some topics when there are many items on the same date.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

I chose Monday.com because it has an interface more colorful and I think that is more easy to manage my projects.

Aline

May 2022

Monday nos facilitó la gestión

Nos cambió la forma de organizarnos y eso nos permite crecer como empresa.

Pros

Es un software super intuitivo y amigable. Permite concentrar y administrar la carga de trabajo por proyectos de manera ágil y rápida. Es dinámico y cada vez agregan nuevas funcionalidades que hacen el trabajo más fácil.

Cons

Creo que aun hay espacio de obtener mayores personalizaciones, a veces resulta limitante en cuento a armar funciones o agregar nuevos tipos de celda que permitieran realizar más funcionalidades cruzadas. También hay poco espacio en la trazabilidad de la información y que se vaya nutriendo y actualizando mas automáticamente y no manual. Y falta traducir ciertas secciones de automatización, integraciones y otras utilidades que ya posee en español.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

porque fue el software que sin estarlo buscando me enseñó y me mostro a través de las RRSS su potencial en mi negocio. La publicidad del software despertó una necesidad que no sabía que teníamos como equipo.

Patrick

Industry: Printing

The Perfect Business Sandbox

It took some time to get comfortable with Monday.com, but now it's the most critical and essential piece to our business. We've been using it for 2+ years.

Pros

Honestly, there are so many things you can accomplish with this tool. We run our CRM, Brand Management, Project Management, File Management, Order Management, and many other things within this tool. Being able to expand on this tool with things like Zapier and Integromat makes it even more robust.

Cons

You definitely need to know what you're doing. If you have no experience with project management, Agile, or any other forms of business management; then, this tool probably isn't for you and your business. It's a true business sandbox. If you don't know how to structure and build things that will operate with little to no management, then I would recommend a tool that is a bit better out of the box for you.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Because the capabilities are significantly more robust with Monday. Clickup is very limiting.

Vo Phat

Industry: Restaurants

June 2022

the most comprehensive collaborative tool

Monday.com allows us to take control of our projects and never miss anything. Going through emails was not working, and Monday.com is the best option for collaborative work. It works wonders; it is so simple and intuitive and a great companion for improving productivity.

Pros

Monday.com makes it easy to organize tasks, keep track of work and see tasks and progress. Its modern and attractive interface is relatively easy to use, although there are so many features that I don't even know how to use them. The best thing about Monday.com is that it is so well organized that there is no excuse for missing something. You can also customize the interface to a large extent. I like the colorful status options and how convenient it is to customize them. I feel in control of the projects and tasks. I cannot not talk about the integration center; it has a large panel of apps, and integrate smoothly with Monday.

Cons

The amount of features is excellent, but it's also a lot of information to digest. However, there are no drawbacks to this great app that is worth mentioning here.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

We tried both and decided to go for the more user-friendly Monday.com, although Wrike is excellent.

Samantha

Detail Oriented Platform

Overall, a great option worth investigating!

Pros

Our team is looking at this platform because of the detailed ability to customize tools and features within the platform to meet our client's needs.

Cons

The setup process will be extensive and take a lot of training for our team.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Looking for something that our team could customize.

Harel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

April 2022

Monday - project management aims to simplify

As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

Pros

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Cons

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Our teams loved the user interface. Also we got recommended from some of our customers who use it.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Azure DevOps is a great tool, though too complicated for our non technical members in the project.

Mariel

April 2022

Gran software, requiere mucho trabajo de implementación, le falta integrarse con otros aplicativos

El factor humano es lo más difícil de configurar con Monday, durante la cuarentena por la pandemia pensamos que nos ayudaría muchísimo a controlar mejor los proceso de la agencia, y fue lo contrario. Si el personal no completa sus tareas o le da seguimiento a sus proyectos via Monday porque encuentra que la integración con Gmail u otros aplicativos no es tan intuitiva, dejan de utilizarlo o lo utilizan incorrectamente.

Pros

Es sencillo de instalar, crear proyectos y tareas con el equipo es bastante sencillo. La visualización es buena y permite medir la productividad.

Cons

Implementarlo tecnológicamente es fácil, pero emitir los reportes de productividad por empleado y / o equipo de trabajo nos resultó bastante difícil al grado que dejamos de intentarlo. Los planes están un poco rígidos en lo que respecta a las vistas de proyectos.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

En su momento nos pareció que el costo beneficio era bueno.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Porque eran demasiados archivos o archivos demasiado robustos por producto.

Justin

Monday.com - Great for 2 -3 People, Expensive for Anything Larger

Overall, If I really understood the costs upfront, I would have been more hesitant to transfer literally everything to Monday.com. I felt that it was kind of a hidden surprise and not in a good way. However, the project management for 2-3 people was incredible. I was moving at light speed, so much so that I needed to expand to more users. However, money doesn't grow on trees and I was ultimately stifled by the growing cost of each additional user. It definitely helped me organize all of my ideas into neat little boxes that could be expanded and tracked, which really gave me a birds eye view of my business.

Pros

At first, I loved Monday.com. The ease of use. The beautiful and simple design. I was enamored by every feature of this tool. Previously, I had notes jumbled on papers, in Apple Notes, and in Microsoft Excel. This was my solution to everything. I was able to transition all of my projects into one, sleek looking interface that inspired me to delve deeper into what was working about my company.

Cons

After the trial period ended, I realized the prices skyrocketed for adding multiple users. That totally sucked because I already transferred my entire digital life to Monday.com. 1 to 3 people was a do-able price for my small business. However, when I wanted to include 7 or 8 people, it was too cost prohibitive for the income that we were generating. Every penny matters when managing a business and this was the straw that broke the camels back for my utilization of Monday.com

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Monday.com was by far the most advanced tool and gave me all the features I was looking for in one easy to use interface. I was absolutely sold on it as soon as I really delved deeper into it. I found that I was able to run my business more effectively and initially had huge success implementing it.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

The ease of use and absolutely gorgeous design. And how it perfectly mimicked the desktop version on my phone. I was blown away. None of the other tools were able to come even close to the integration that I was able to achieve on Monday.com

Nils

No more spreadsheets!

Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Pros

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Cons

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

It feels more like the style we were familiair with, but without many of the downsides.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

When the team was growing, more and more problems arose when using Excel sheets, like duplicates, old files and a lot of time and effort to keep it look clean. Monday.com gives a more visual experience and drag and drop prevents data from being misplaced.

Ricardo

Monday.com Review

I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

Cons

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

It was friendlier to the end user and easier to use

Reasons for switching to monday.com

We needed something easier to use

Sheila

Almost perfect!

I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday. Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

I had already been using it with another team that I worked for. I liked how they used it, but felt lost a lot but thought I'd give it a try so I didn't have to learn a new system.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Monday was more complicated to use and harder for new team members to get used to. ClickUp was more simple and easier to manage for larger projects.

Christopher

A Case of the Mondays.

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Pros

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

Cons

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management. They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Pros

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration. The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time. The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page. The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Cons

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic. Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com. Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Sales Force is leading tool but their UI is complex for business users

Melanie

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Pros

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start. Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

Cons

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Friendlier software and sales and support staff. More intuitive setup. Pricing made more sense for my use.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

More organizational features, and company shifting away from Trello as a whole.

Kim

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

I love Monday.com!

Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Cons

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Monday.com was much more responsive on sales and allowed us several weeks to test it out, free of charge. I immediately fell in love with how easy it was to manage and implement.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Accelo was way over complicated and quite obviously made for IT personnel, and was not as adaptable to international trade situations as I had hoped. Accelo also created a lot of anxiety amongst the staff, so the switch was necessary to support our activities.

Mitch

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects. Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project. After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Pros

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow. The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis. Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Cons

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday. For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,533 reviews