• Pros

• "This product is fairly easy to use and the customer service is excellent. "

• "Love the modern user interface and app is lightweight and fast"

• "It is an excellent price. If you don't have the funds to purchase a more extensive CRM, this is an excellent choice."

• Cons

• "Some of the menus are a bit difficult to find without doing a bit of digging, but other than that, it is a good program for tracking timesheets/schedules "

• "Email limitations may be annoying but then that makes it a business as options are available if you would subscribe to premium priced packages"

• "I wish it came with storage and it wasn't separate. Its a very easy to use interface, almost too simple. "

Browse Nimble Reviews

David from Plastitech

Industry: Farming

Simple & Effecient

Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

Pros

Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

Cons

New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

Simpler to use and Insightly did not have a tagging system nor a proper email system incorporated in the software.

Jeffrey from Buyseasons Enterprises LLC

Nimble Storage - Best in class

We have been with Nimble for 5+ years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fast, reliable storage solution with great customer support.

Pros

The solution is easy to install, easy to setup, and easy to use. The web interface makes managing the solution a breeze, and Infosight provides a plethora of data with insight into how the SAN is performing / capacity planning / any bottlenecks with virtual machines etc. Nimbles support team has always been amazing -- going above and beyond to resolve customer issues. Performance has never been an issue on this solution, even with it being hybrid.

Cons

There are some features that I miss coming from a Netapp solution prior to Nimble, one being breaking clones off from their parents into new volumes. This was a useful feature when wanting to clone data from one environment to another without permanently retaining a delta clone. Another feature I kind of miss is providing CIFS / NFS directly from the storage, removing the need to have separate file servers.

Brian from City of Pueblo

Nimble promised the moon and then delivered the stars too

Not only was the software top notch at our time of purchase years ago, but they have consistently improved it. Support is exceptional. Most of the time, the issue has not been with the Nimble array but somewhere else in the stack, and support has helped me find and correct it. I think every time I've called them, I got an engineer in Colorado with exceptional knowledge and no hard-to-understand accent.

Pros

Before purchasing our first Nimble, we tested multiple other vendors. Nimble Storage was the only one that not only met all requirements but also exceeded expectations, which were already high due to some huge statements from their sales team.

Cons

I support a CAD 911 system that is exceptionally IO sensitive. When switching between controllers (I have only done this during a software update), there is a 5-10 second time frame when our CAD software is unresponsive.

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

Nimble worked and gave no issues. Everything else we tested had something wrong with it.

Private Commercial Real Estate Debt Company Reviews Nimble

We spent a good amount of time investigating our options and so with whatever drawbacks, we are still happy with our investment in nimble. Whatever its shortcomings, its much easier to use than our old system which was designed by a company called blue robin.

Pros

We like the simplicity, browser plug in is really interesting. its engaging but we don't use a lot of the features.

Cons

1) Like I said we do appreciate the simplicity but the biggest disappointment / the thing that would make the system a slam dunk for us if improved is simply the dropdown customization for contact categorizations. We have no use for "Hot Lead" we're not sales people, we're a capital source for the real estate world. We changed those to be subcategories of the lead type which we also customized. The disappointment is in that the system doesn't appreciate that more often than not, a Broker is often also a Buyer, an Attorney often dabbles as a Developer. It would be an easy thing for them to be both. For now we rely on tags although its prone to human error and I don't feel comfortable making mail lists off of them. In summary, our perfect system would allow for broad macro categories that we could customize and subcategories. As well as the ability to check multiple boxes 2) A couple of smaller things, When we connected our twitter account in uploaded all of the companies as people which was a disaster. There was no way to just flip them into companies. We had to delete them and remake them. 3) No customer service. It was a nightmare when we couldn't get an excel of contacts to upload properly, I think my associate had to tweet at Nimble to get any response. Eventually it was resolved. 4) For some reason we thought that connecting people's linkedin would tell us if they changed their job but so far it hasn't.

Response from Nimble

Replied June 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Nimble. I want to address a few of the concerns you brought up in the Cons to help out. For 1. We recommend using the Custom Data fields feature in Nimble to create uniform data instead of Tags because they can definitely get messy. For 2. Twitter doesn't differentiate between people or company accounts over their API, therefore, we can only import all contacts as a person or a company. We chose to go with "person" by default because this is more often the case than not. We're planning to add the option to convert a contact record from a person to a company in the future to help with this pain from Twitter. For 3. We offer customer support via email M-F from 9-5 PM Pacific and you will always hear back from us if you write to care@nimble.com. We are also addressing CSV upload issues this summer to make it easier to bring your data into Nimble. For 4. LinkedIn has limited their API from allowing CRM systems to sync job changes, therefore, you may update contacts with the Nimble Smart Contacts App while on LinkedIn if a contact changes their job. It's a different workflow, but it achieves the same result. All in all, I really appreciate your feedback for Nimble. This is the kind of feedback we want so we can continue to stay at the top. Best, Joseph

Tawanda from World Vision Zimbabwe

Making customer relationship management a breeze and exciting experience

Customer relationship management is made easy; this is probably one area not taken so seriously by marketers but once used you will notice how much you have been missing. Nimble has been straightforward from roll-out through to implementation. Product support is satisfying and encouraging

Pros

For the greater part I am impressed by the dashboard presentation of Nimble; it gives all the needed information at a sign glance, you can keep track of new connections and keep them in the loop. It is well integrated into other productivity applications like G-Suite, LinkedIn and Office 365 among others

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

We picked Nimble because of the positive reviews it was getting from previous users

DENNIS from ELDORET

Organization at Your finger tips

Using Nimble for close to one year has been exhilarating. Arranging my tasks and duties has turned out to be an interesting part of my daily routine thanks to Nimble. I would definitely advise any serious and focused manager or organizer to use the software for better outcomes.

Pros

Nimble is an excitingly easy software to install, use and set up for use. It comes as a very important tool to organize various tasks about the operations of the organization and employees. The user interface is attractive and makes managing tasks an interesting task always Incase of any mishaps or faults, the support team of Nimble is always ready to respond to clients' needs and questions and address them appropriately. This is one very strong bargaining point for its developer.

Cons

The software needs to provide NFS or CIFS straight from storage and omit the need to have multiple fragmented file servers. Otherwise, the Software is perfectly in order.

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

It is easy, cheaper and readily available. Furthermore, the output is tangible and perfect.

Stacy from Overstock.com

Streamline your productivity

Good so far. Easy to use and is compatible with MS 365

Pros

Alot like Salesforce, it was easy to use and is a future forward software program. It helps you build relationships and streamline your operations with it's cloud-based function so you can work, anywhere!

Cons

They don't offer alot of storage - 1G or 2G if a business plan. You can add 10GB at a time for additional cost.

Brad from Ig wealth management

Great platform

Pros

Allows me to access a variety of people within and outside my marketing area

Cons

The constant spam ads/suggested info pages is a bit annoying

Solid no-nonsense CRM

Pros

All the features you want and a good interface that doesn’t get old. Where most CRMs fail, Nimble has a fresh, intuitive experience.

Cons

Some feature integration with texting or marketing could be nice but aren’t entirely lacking. You can still get the features with Zapier and others. Other CRMs have this built in which is nice but then pricing changes...

Alex from Insite Advice

An easy to use and affordable CRM

I recently started using nimble and have been please so far

Pros

I love how it unifies my CRM contacts amongst many social media apps

Cons

Its a minor complaint, but it would be nice to not have to buy an annual subscription for the discount

Scott A. from Great Scott! Voice Talent

Nimble...pretty solid CRM

Nimble is able to handle an extremely high volume of information in a way that makes sense and is useful to the user. Trying to run my business without the help of Nimble was overwhelming and unsustainable. With Nimble, I have been able to much more effectively plan and keep track of my contacts with customers, as well as knowing the content of those contacts...which makes for much more effective business building.

Pros

Nimble is able to keep track of, organize, schedule, and prioritize a vast number of contacts, prospects, clients, and colleagues which I would not otherwise be able to do effectively. The interface presents a wealth of information about each of the entries and is customizable, so I can choose what is most important to see and what is not. I like the social media search features, which have been steadily improving, as they provide multiple opportunities and reasons for regular contact. Being able to create email templates is also a big time saver, especially when making several new contacts a week. And these same templates make it much easier to keep in regular contact as each prospect is funneled toward the ultimate goal of becoming a client.

Cons

I've struggled with some of the manual features of social media integration within Nimble. When Nimble auto-detects a social media profile (or profiles), the integration is much more useful. If I have to input the address for the social media profile manually, then the integration is much more bare-bones. One of the features of Nimble that can be useful is a calendar integration that prompts for information regarding what was useful during a particular event. However, this integration very often asks about personal calendar events which have no bearing on customer relations and are not very useful for business building. I have not yet figures out how to select which calendar events should receive these post event prompts and which ones should not. So, this particular calendar integration has become somewhat instrusive and not easily mitigated.

Brad from Outsource Management Inc. (OMI)

The Best Profile Enrichment App for Business Professionals on the Market

Nimble is our data enrichment application. We use it across departments for the purpose of enriching contact information in all our systems. The product as a plug in via the contact manager and prospecting widget is not only affordable, it 's ROI is immediate, compared to other data enrichment platforms that are very expensive. We leverage Nimble in several business use cases, Top of the funnel lead generation, Segmentation and Audience selection for Marketing and sales outreach campaigns and general profile updates across other platforms we use such as Salesforce, Google for Work, Calendars etc. Use it to save time and have accurate data for any business case. It is very strong at building profiles off of simple highlight features in Linkedin, Email and other daily sources of contact information. No Brainer...

Pros

Nimble's ability to work in all of our platforms google for work, Salesforce CRM, Mobile, Linkedin, 366 Degrees and web pages. Nimble's chrome app works across any page or application we work in. We use it to enrich profiles across all our engagements. Nimble prospector lets us highlight a contact across platforms to automatically update, enrich and push information to our Salesforce CRM or Marketing Platform 366 Degrees. It saves a 10-15 hours a week across departments eliminating manual research or contact and lead updates. The ability of Nimble to provide personal dosssiers on any contact across your business applications is unreal. The platform helps us drive better relationships and realtime data to use in our sales and marketing outreach.

Cons

Nimble is a little misunderstood in the market from my perspective. It can be used as a CRM and is a great solution for departmental or Small to Midsize businesses in this capacity. However the real power is in the enrichment of profiles and prospecting capabilities to find additional information that is missing already in key business platforms Billing, Sales, Marketing or Customer Support. We have no dislikes with Nimble related to the way we utilize it across Salesforce, Google and other key software services we use it with.

Response from Nimble

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your review Brad. We really appreciate your support of Nimble and the team.

Greg from Hawks Agency

We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!

Pros

It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client. On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns. I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display. I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element! Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well. Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Cons

Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work. I hope they expand how many emails you can send. In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that). That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

Response from Nimble

Replied June 2018

Hi Greg, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline. In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Richard from Tubblog

Great Social CRM system for industry experts, consultants and coaches

Easily keep track of important relationships. Reminders to stay in touch with people. Strong integration with Google Apps.

Pros

I've been using Nimble CRM for a number of years now. I'm an IT business consultant who needs to stay in touch with clients, prospects and industry influencers. Nimble allows me to seamlessly connect with my email and calendar platform of choice -- Google Apps -- and centrally track my interactions with important contacts. The Nimble apps also allow me to update information, leads and contact details directly from within the Chrome web-browser. I'm also prompted to stay in touch with VIP contacts in a timely fashion. In short, Nimble works for me really well. I'd highly recommend it to any industry experts, coaches, authors or consultants who need to keep track of their important relationships.

Cons

The integration with LinkedIn isn't as strong as it used to be -- I appreciate this is due to LinkedIn removing API access. The Nimble Android app is lacking behind the iOS equivalent of features. I'd love to see the Android app brought up to date with business card scanning and more.

Response from Nimble

Replied June 2018

Hi Richard, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. :D We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using out seamless integration with your Google email and calendar within Nimble. At this time LinkedIn has their API closed to any third part applications, such as Nimble. We would love to create a stronger integration with LinkedIn if they were to ever open their API. However, in the meantime you can definitely use our Nimble Contact Add-in that downloads into your browser to take this with you to LinkedIn. This tool enables you to find information about your contacts and add them to your Nimble data base directly from LinkedIn! Best, Olivia

Ross from Dawn Business Development Services Trust

Nimble is one of the best CRM I have used. For 6 years its played a key part in my daily activities.

Pros

1. Nimble's ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data I have to enter manually. 2. The Nimble Smart App for Browsers is the real point of difference. With browser extension you are able to hover over a person's name or company name, in say LinkedIn, and Nimble will build a profile of the person with position, social media profiles, of the business' company size and revenues (if available publicly available). You can then click a button and it adds them immediately to your Nimble database. It gives the option to add other information you have about them. While still in say LinkedIn, you can setup a task or even send a message to say their twitter handle if you follow them. Both task and message will display in the record when you open Nimble! Nimble has similar add-ins for GMail and MS Outlook 3. Having my e mail and calendar and CRM information in one place is invaluable. 4. The ability to easily create lists of contacts based on segments means I can provide more useful information and run small campaigns based on these lists. 5. The "Group Message" facility enables me to send a personalise email to segment lists (as created above) and track the responses. You are able to use specified merge tags such as First name, last name, Company. The key is the email are seen as being sent from your actual email address not a "mass e-mail" tool such as Mailchimp. Nimble has all standard CRM functions.

Cons

The email editor is not as good those in GMail and LinkedIn. However this is overcome by using your GMail or Outlook and you have access to the Nimble Add-in for both programs. While the Group Message function is an excellent feature it would great to see a full e-newsletter campability available from within Nimble.

Brad from OMI

Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes.

Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Pros

Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Cons

We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

Response from Nimble

Replied June 2018

Hi Brad, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

David from MiraclesFor.me

the BEST contact relationship management system by FAR! - and I have tried many.

Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes of agony, per contact. With thousands of contacts, thats like saving a lifetime. Its like being the superman of contacts. I also like how I am able to keep track of who to contact, who I contacted, etc, so easily, so easily. Overall, this thing is making my life super easy, and making it super easy to make money through finding and nurturing key partnerships and relationships. Nothing, nothing, comes close.

Pros

Cons

The Deal Management aspect is really, really weak. Really. At the very least, allow us to create categories for pipelines. I mean, I have like 5 different types of deals. Each deal type needs its own custom pipeline because the processes are all different for each deal type. But we are given the ability to only have one pipeline, and somehow make all the different deal types work. Thats crazy :)

Response from Nimble

Replied September 2017

Hi David, Thanks for your review, and we are so glad that Nimble has been able to help you save time and energy managing your contact relationships! The ability to create multiple pipelines is definitely on our current roadmap, and we hope to implement this feature in 2018. Best Regards, Olivia

Kurt from IntraTeam

Great when it connected to FB/Linkedin, tagging worked and we could trust the export to MailChimp

All the benefits are gone with no real connection to FB and Linkedin and that we cannot trust the tagging and export to MailChimp works. And I'm not sure that we are allowed to use your software when EU/GDPR General Data Protection Resolution will be enforced in May 2018.

Pros

Tagging and export to MailChimp if we can trust it works. That you listened to suggestions in the beginning.

Cons

That we cannot trust the tagging and never knows when we can export to MailChimp. Also pretty irritating that I have suggested changes to the usability that is neglected. Do not ask med to spend time on describing the things that irritate me every day and then do not bother to at least give me an explanation on why it is not being solved. Some of it have worked the way I want it and you just change it without notice and I only hear that it is in the pipeline - and have been it for about two years.

Response from Nimble

Replied September 2017

Hi Kurt, Thanks for sharing your review of Nimble. I can assure that all feedback and feature requests, we receive have been shared with our Product team to further improve our CRM. Most of the key features we introduce have come from the feedback of our users, therefore, any feedback you give us is definitely taken into consideration. Although we are not always able to deliver on every feature request, all request are documented and shared with the team! I would love to understand more about the issues you are experiencing with tags and exporting contacts from Nimble to MailChimp, I'm sure any issues you are experiencing can be resolved by our Care Team! We would also be happy to share insight on how to use your LI/FB accounts with Nimble :) Additionally, we are compliant with all EU laws. View our Privacy Policy here: http://www.nimble.com/company/privacy/ Feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com where we can better assist. Best, - Samantha

Thomas from MyLocal

The only CRM that I have found which actually saves you time and increases productivity.

I have always used CRM but Nimble has become my only CRM because I can combine my business and private contacts into the one system, run groups using tags (I help administer several Not For Profits for instance), and save time using the unique features of the system.

Pros

The social connections are better than any other system that I have experienced. The ability to add contacts from web browsing and email is a serious time saver and means that you do capture contact details which you might otherwise not bother with. The ability to connect with multiple email addresses is, I believe, unique. What I would love would be to have a different email signature available for each email account in the system as it only allows one at present (I use my work one and have to delete it for non-work related emails).

Cons

The email limit is restricted unless you upgrade which simply means that some of my emailing takes place using other systems rather than upgrading my plan for something that I only use occasionally. The automatic reminders to get in touch with people are a good concept but in practice become overwhelming. The system seems to propose social accounts as possible matches even after you have rejected them (I guess it has to do that to trap new accounts in future but it is still annoying).

Response from Nimble

Replied December 2017

Hi Thomas, ¿Thanks for reaching out and for providing us with your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the ability to save time when using our Contact add-in. Each Business plan comes with 100 Group Message sends! You can always upgrade these to 200 or 300. We would be happy to provide you with more information about these upgrades. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com. Best regards, Olivia

Mike from NewClarity Consulting LLC

Best Thing/Worst Thing

Nimble is a great little CRM that does a nice job of dealing with social media when compared to other solutions I have looked at. However, there are some "sore thumb" issues and missing features that leave me constantly wishing for more. One of it's best features is its Chrome plugin that allows you to grab contacts when you visit web pages like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. However one of the worst features is that the plugin often does not work correctly and have some maddening aspects to it that cause you to loose information you've just entered and/or makes it difficult to capture the lead. Most all of these would be easy to fix if they just listened to customer complaints and prioritized fixing these issues. Another annoyance is that today I have far more channels for communications with people besides just Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The biggest one for me is Slack. Yet Nimble captures none of my discussions with Slack users so Nimble cannot capture any communication with anyone I am on a shared Slack (examples: https://make.wordpress.org/chat/, https://poststatus.com/club/, and http://tech404.io/) even though 100% of it is typed! Another major annoyance of a minor (easily fixed) issue is that Nimble captures URLs for you but does not check to see if they shortened. So Nimble captures, stores and displays http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr for Microsoft instead of https://www.facebook.com/Microsoft like it should. And if I manually replace it Nimble will put http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr back the first chance it gets! (I reported this problem well over a year ago and was told there was no way to solve this. Well I am a web developer and this is a trivially easy to solve it, their support just was not technical so decided to give me the "easy" answer.) After ranting, let me say I love how Nimble generally will find and present most social URLs for a contact or company once you've entered one of them. I assume that if one of their other customers has previously added the company or contact then they give me the benefit of not having to research them again too. (Some people might not like that they seem to use data this way but I do not mind it.) All in all, I am still happy with my selection I just wish they would address these issues which should be really easy to fix (except for Slack integration, and that should not be terribly hard.)

Pros

The Chrome Plugin The auto-aggregation of social media accounts

Cons

The Chrome Plugin The brain-deadness of the auto-aggregation of social media accounts Lack of integration with Slack

Jeff from Jeff Payne Company

A must for any small business owner

I have provided my clients with many options over the years relating to CRM systems. Nimble is by far the easiest to use and easy to adopt. While Salesforce has all the bells and whistles, Nimble has focused on the features that most sales and business people require to maintain, grow and nurture relationships. I highly recommend Nimble.

Pros

Ease of use. Teams can easily adopt and use. Works with Gmail and Chrome Can create other rules within Zapier Great interface

Cons

Does not sync with other programs real efficiently. (For example, if I create a tag such as Newsletter to sync with my marketing automation system, if it's not done at the inception of creating the contact it will not sync. Not good. ) I also would like to see the ability to create an email signature with logo and links that is more robust than entering HTML code. It would also be nice it automatically created a contact in Google Contacts as well so you could easily sync both Nimble and Google Contacts.

Response from Nimble

Replied December 2016

Hi Jeff, Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that Nimble's ease of use helps you to share it with others. :) With regards to syncing contacts, have you checked out our integration with PieSync? This enables an automatic, two-way syncing of your contacts between Nimble and Google Contacts, as well as many other apps! Learn more here: http://help.piesync.com/connector-apps/nimble Having a more robust built-in email signature feature would be a great addition to Nimble, and we will be sure to share this with our Product team for consideration! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to assist!

Tamas from Sensact

Hands down the best contact manager there is!

I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall. I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager. You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those and do a better job (but failing in many basic things). And to be honest, if you need many pipelines across teams with various stages and data, an automated google sheet will do a terrific job. What makes Nimble so great in contact management? Features mean only a theoretical solution, unless it's a quick and easy functionality, and this is where I haven't found any better. If you are looking for new prospects, or contacts on LinkedIn, or on the net, with the Nimble App you can add them with the right tags immediately. Company details are handled intelligently, duplications are easy to solve...much easier than elsewhere. And since the last big update, the search and segment became really awesome. You can really micro-target who you want to contact, it also works great for recruiting work or client care. There are some things that are there but less useful in practice, and there are a few that could be improved. The contact manager and search functionality are perfect. What I found impractical: All messages shown unstructured. In theory, it's good to see twitter, email etc in the same list, but in practice, if you get 50 e-mails/day it already becomes less of a home than your Outlook or Gmail inbox. Templates and group messages with Merge tags are great productivity boosts. I understand the concept of the recommendations on the dashboard..but never ever used anything from it. Could be improved: on the contact profiles, there is a lot of micro-clicking. The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Also, there could be more pipeline than 1. I guess that's it! Great Contact management CRM, I highly recommend it!

Pros

Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

Cons

only 1 pipeline

Response from Nimble

Replied December 2016

Hi Tamas, Thanks so much for submitting your detailed review and feedback for Nimble! We love to see our users taking full advantage of our contact management and messaging tools. :) Did you know that your Messages tab has sorting options? From within any folder, you may choose to display only email or Twitter, as well as only a specific email account, and only DM's or retweets! See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fv55e9TyqoBg While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, having multiple pipelines for the Deals tab is definitely on our roadmap! Please keep an eye out for updates. ;) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at care@nimble.com! Cheers,

Kate from Prepwise

June 2015

It's fine for social crm and selling. Don't try to get too creative with it.

This is best for those actively selling with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, clients who are not on social media, or need more workflow functionality, it isn't much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small shop, but the per person fee is obnoxious. My assistant has to have a 2nd account even though she's connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information/emails in one spot. I keep nimble, but I'm not much of a user at this point. I'm looking forward to watching it improve. The customer support tries and that's worth a decent review.

Pros

Social metrics for contacts in one spot (though linkedin is a fail) - good concept, needs work I can add notes to my students each time I work with them so I have a persistent record Daily update of your calendar (not updated 12 hours prior?) and List of social connections made within the past day (twitter followers) so you can thank them the old fashioned way rather than with a bot.

Cons

My clients do not use twitter so that aspect is not essential for us. My assistant has to have a separate account which seems silly, adds nominal expense, but also doesn't actually give her access to my calendar/tasks/emails/etc. That has been a big disappointment. I end up not using nimble as much as I had hoped because we couldn't create our workflows through it. We had hoped she could auto schedule tasks for us based on my interaction with a student. ie send thank you note x days after last meeting, find out how the self study is going, etc. None of this appears to be possible. So nimble is not super functional for us. If we ever have a mass market or b2b client base this may become more interesting. I give decent marks to nimble, but frankly it doesn't serve us very well.

Response from Nimble

Replied June 2015

Hi Kate, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about Nimble. Regarding the shared calendar, you can now set the "Nimble Default Calendar" to be shared between team members in Settings >> Users. For your tasks, your team member can navigate to the "Activities" tab and sort tasks by different team members to see their activities. Lastly, for message privacy, you may "unlock" your message account within Nimble by selecting the lock icon in Settings >> Networks & Imports, or you can set a specific thread to public by clicking on the lock icon at the thread-level. If you're having any trouble setting up these features, please send me a message at care@nimble.com and my team will be happy to help. Best, Joseph

James from Technology intelligence Agency

Great Integration with Outlook 365.

As a smaller business, it is important to create a relationship with your clients. Nimble really helps us realize our goals in this aspect. The affordability is important for us, and with Nimble you really get the bang for your buck. I just really wish that they would make it easier for us to manage the duplicates in our system. It is just very tedious to go one by one and edit or delete them. A merge option would be very handy and would make this already awesome software even better.

Pros

I really love the integration with Outlook 365. Most other CRMs require manually inputting your information, but Nimble does not. I also really like the plugins. They make using the software easy to use and my preferred CRM. The ability to look at the calendar while also looking at the customer information is very handy. I’ve had many times where I found this was useful. The best part is the price. This is one of the most affordable options available and the ease of use makes it a no-brainer to purchase. I have used Nimble for a few years and definitely don’t regret changing from my old CRM to Nimble.

Cons

I really wish that this was integrated with MailChimp. I have used MailChimp in the past for my email blasts, and really like the features. If it were integrated with Nimble, I would be very happy. I also found that sorting through duplicate contacts was a little difficult. I’ve had more than once where a customer had two or three contacts in my system, and I would like to have either deleted duplicates or merged them. I know there are third-party apps that could work to fix this issue, but it really shouldn’t be an issue.

Charlene from Crow Communications, LLC

Great tool for organizing my communications

Nimble keeps me organized about people. I add people when I meet them, along with a note to help me remember them, and I can set up a follow up task for the future while it's all fresh in my mind. I'm able to pull up lists of connections to help me with my projects. I love that I've also got their social media connections so I can connect more deeply with the people I feel are important to my business growth.

Pros

I love the way Nimble integrates with my email program so I can track contacts with important connections. I've customized the deals feature so I track activities and people to my business projects and networking strategies so I can see at a glance how effective my actions are, and I can see my progress at a glance. The tags allow me to quickly find people I want to focus on, and makes it easy to keep track of the details about hundreds of people--more than I could ever do if I had to remember these small facts. I love that I can add contacts right from email.

Cons

I love that Nimble interacts with my Gmail and iCloud calendars, but I wish events would show up across my calendars faster. The keep in touch features seems helpful, but I wish there was a way to manage their reminders. I tend to get too many follow up reminders in clumps so large that I can't managed them. I'd like to be able to spread them out more evenly across my weeks. As a result. I end up canceling the keep in touch for many people when I'm overloaded.

André from Straetus Amsterdam

Very advanced CRM program that is fun to work with

Overview on prospects, overview on offers, easier to do business.

Pros

Links to social media, a lot of options to tag relations and make selections, easy to create mailings and able to see all contact moments/e-mail under 'pending and history'

Cons

Links to social media is not optimal. Would wish to see which relations I am connected to on Linkedin and Facebook. And suggest to connect if that is not the case or other way around (if linkedin connection not in Nimble, auto add). I would like to see social media publications/activity of the relation in Nimble. Ofcourse if FB/Linkedin do not allow, you cannot offer it. Integration with Whatsapp would also be a very huge plus. That opens an extra communication channel for use from desktop without losing time/double entry of adresses and history complete. I am on the original price. Don't know if I would also choose Nimble for the current price. Am small business. Currently sending an e-mail to selection more than 50 people is a hassle or expensive. What I don't understand is why all persons e-mailed are in Nimble. Have 2.000 contacts without lead type. These can be already in (use different e-mail adresses) or can be contacts I don't want to stay in touch with. I am a franchisee of an organisation that operates in 12 countries (30 in NL, 30 abroad) and growing. If Nimble can do an offer I can introduce it to other franchisees an the management?

Response from Nimble

Replied May 2018

Hi Andre, ¿Thanks for sharing your feedback. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our social media integration, as well as how easy it is to send and receive emails directly within Nimble. Recently, LinkedIn and Facebook closed their API so that other 3rd party integration, such as Nimble, are no longer able to integrate. However, you can most definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser in order to locate contacts and their information directly within LinkedIn and Facebook and add these contacts to your records within Nimble. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Krystal from Princeton Community Media LLC (owner)

Nimble is a great CRM for leveraging social media connections

Nimble integrates with my G suit mail. I like that because as a solopreneur, I don't want one more separate system to have to deal with.

Pros

Nimble works from my G suite Google email account, and also connects with my social media connections (you can click on the social media profiles for a contact, which often provides helpful information). I use it to track leads for potential advertisers for my news websites.

Cons

It works from within Google G suite and Microsoft. It does not work within mac mail or other mail systems though. Other than that I can't really find anything I don't like about it. That is not a criticism, just a heads up.

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

Easy of use and integrations

Jolie from Latin Times Media Marketing

Nimble Review - gets me organized and productive!

I have been using nimble for the last few years. For the most part of i have been happy with them, and i tried quite a few before settling on Nimble, it simply had more than the others and had a great price that a small business like mine can afford.

Pros

I like that it has a great social relationship aspect, updates contact info, has the chrome and other browser plug-ins. Its platform is really nice and unlike others that come off clunky.

Cons

I think the mobile app needs some additional features that would make it easier to work from it when on the road. The tasks would be better if they had a drag and drop feature it would speed things up when needing to reschedule an entire day or 2 of tasks. Also on the pricing for multiple users, it doesn't make sense that when you add more users - you get charged for the additional user but your caps (max contacts, etc) do not go up.

Response from Nimble

Replied August 2018

Hi Jolie, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to build a record of your contacts based on their social profiles that Nimble is able to pull in based on the information that you have provided about your contacts. We recently released the Nimble 3.0 update for iOS users. We would be happy to share more about what you can accomplish using the Nimble mobile app for users that are on the go. If you were interested, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com to learn more. -Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

David from AW SPECIALTY PAPERS

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Missing a number of CMS features but does well regarding the features it focuses on!

A better feel for my customer's activities.

Pros

The Social Integration! It is clearly well designed for managing and benefiting from the social tools at your fingertips! The web interface makes it available pretty much everywhere. The richness of the information helps you walk in your customer's shoes!

Cons

In the beginning I didn't mind the monthly fee and felt as if they were growing the tool to fit the fee, however as it turned out they added some of the features we needed - but then tacked on additional fees to use them. Now it still lacks some of the real basic tools like being able to sort on various fields that you would just assume any CMS would have - but are still not present while they want to charge extra, a month for tools like an option to send out a batch emailing.

Response from Nimble

Replied June 2018

Hi David, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can use the Nimble Contact Add-in to build profiles of your contacts learn more about your contacts before you even begin building a relationship with them. Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at care@nimble.com to learn more. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Casey from Walsh Construction Co.

Better for Relationships than E-Harmony!!

I have used Nimble in the past to keep all of my notes and information in one easy to access location. As well, Nimble is great at creating and maintaining organize contacts, appointments, and email lists, all in one location. Nimble is also incredibly helpful at creating email campaigns.

Pros

This application is amazing at helping businesses manage their interactions with potential and recurring customers. Integrates seamlessly with other programs - in my experience Office 365, Hootsuite, Evernote - which makes getting work done that much quicker. Efficiency is the name of the game with Nimble, as showcased by several amazing features. My favorite time-saver has got to be Nimble's Email Signature Capture, which can pull text right from a lead's/client's email signature and adds it to their profile. As well, I have found the Pipeline Management feature to be helpful in zooming out and taking a macro-level look at interactions and transactions with potential customers. This means that every interaction with a client can provide some new meaningful data.

Cons

Like most things, this application is meant to make you more efficient. That means that while it will certainly help a nationwide sales survey potential leads, track interaction with customers, and create email campaigns, there are certainly some individuals who would find less usefulness with this software. I would recommend those users attempt the free trial to ensure Nimble is correct for them.

Response from Nimble

Replied September 2018

Hi Casey, Thank you for providing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to integrate your Office 365 email account to Nimble. After connecting your email to Nimble the last 90 days worth of emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward. Nimble also enables users to connect and sync their Office 365 calendars to Nimble! The 14-day free trial enables users to test out Nimble and the abundance of features that it has to offer to ensure that Nimble is the best fit for them and their teams. -Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Uttam from IndusNet TechShu Pvt Ltd

Nimble has been a great savior since I have started using it 2 years back.

1. Easy to upload lead CSV's 2. Easy to integrate with social media channels 3. Fast in terms of response time 4. LinkedIn bio feature is fantastic 5. Group messaging helps when I need to broadcast news to a certain group of people 6. Setting reminder is easy in terms of future connect with leads 7. Extension is good, it helps but needs some modifications 8. Easy to learn and train people to use the tool 9. The existing template is well enough to use for a business who are getting into CRM 10. I also use it to create mini profiles of leads that help in connecting with them with the right message

Pros

I train people on how to use Nimble since I started using it, I just fell in love with the simplicity of the software. Most of my work is around nurturing leads and that's where I find this tool super relevant. You just need a name and the email ID, rest the tool will do for you. It will literally figure out where all this email has been used in the digital space. You will get all the details and social presence of that person and even in one of the features you could see what they have been posting on Twitter and Facebook. Out of all the features, the way it will fetch the LinkedIn bio is outstanding. Last but not the least, I have been using it for a diverse set of industries to identify, nurture and build relationships with people and this tool has reduced my efforts up to 40%.

Cons

I face problems while using the extension to scout for leads as sometimes I get redundant or irrelevant leads even if I use the right credentials. Another concern is with the Facebook integration for the streams, it won't allow with your Facebook profile, there has to be a Facebook page.

Mark from Flagler County

Nimble Review

I have had a great overall experience with our Nimble products.

Pros

What I like most about Nimble is its overall ease of use and setup. The product is very stable and customer service is outstanding.

Cons

What I like least about Nimble is the pricing isn't as competitive as I would like it to be.

Mike from STORYMINERS

Don't 'hard sell', just be nice

Set up and import were easy. Make sure that you tag your contacts properly before importing (I can't stress that enough). Support is quick and to the point. Compared to other cloud-based services, this one is very easy to learn and easy to become expert with. The company does a good job of continually introducing new features that add value to prospects and clients and make my work easier at the same time.

Pros

Nimble is all about social selling which, to me, means gently guiding people to become interested in what you do by first showing interest in them, learning about them, engaging them, then helping them (with what you do, make, or sell). From the ground up, Nimble was built to be personable. It lets me communicate individually and personally with a much greater number of people than I could do with the support of software. My clients tell me that they like how friendly things are now that I'm on Nimble.

Cons

Nimble only lets you send out 300 emails at a time in a group. It's not MailChimp or Hubspot. However, now that I think about it, that's a good thing. Nimble is about personalized communications and you don't get to do that in large batches ;-)

Response from Nimble

Replied August 2018

Hi Mike, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble's social insights help you to build relationships with your prospects and contacts and begin a relationship using common interests. Nimble enables users to upgrade their Group Messaging to a max of 300. This is to ensure that sending bulk emails available through your email provider that you connect to Nimble. -Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Jo from Wildfire Social Marketing

Nimble is pure automagical social intelligence

I have used Nimble for a few years while still using another CRM. I love the way this tool works everywhere that I do. Like magic it brings the data to me and provides the insights and context I need, to get to know the person more. The problem with my other CRM is that I have to go there. Half the issue is getting into the habit of going there and using the features. Nimble takes away so much of the work and works with so many other tools effortlessly. 2017 is the year I really make Nimble my partner, and leverage all the features it has to offer. Of course, I have wished, but most are limited by other platforms API restrictions. With LinkedIn about the remove, it's own inbuilt CRM feature from the Basic and Premium accounts, rather than upgrade, invest in Nimble and get so much more than LinkedIn alone ever offered! Huge fan from Australia. Jo Saunders LinkedIn Demystifier

Pros

The social intelligence about my contacts across many platforms that automatically appears on the record, including my recent interactions, social profiles, and signals. Also love the way the smart contact widget works and allow me to hover over anyone and access the intelligence.

Cons

The fact that LinkedIn won't play with Nimble (not Nimble's fault). I'd love to see the major social media platforms allow access to our direct messages, to create a unified inbox. That would make life so much easier!

Response from Nimble

Replied April 2017

Hi Jo, Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble. We're so glad to hear that you are utilizing Nimble everywhere you work! :) We'd definitely love to see more social platform integrations, and if any platforms with a limited API choose to reduce those limitations in the future, we'll certainly be happy to integrate! Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, and share more information about how you can be an Ambassador for Nimble! Best Regards,

Santiago from El Brunch Show

The best platform to help your business grow.

Knowing the clients, studying each one of the client prospects, is one of the most difficult tasks at present. Since we use Nimble, we have a platform that puts at your disposal that information to minimize marketing errors that are usually repeated, which is to focus commercial strategies in only one way, the general, and do not offer to potential buyers, personalized attention. People like to feel exclusive, and that is what we have gained with Nimble, to give that intimate and personal attention, which has led us to significantly increase our sales, and at the same time, attract new customers, very much in line with our internal policies. of quality and attention. The new era of commercial relations and sales has arrived, it is here, with Nimble everything is simpler and with much potential.

Pros

It is always a headache to put together effective strategies to increase sales and to attract new customers, thanks to Nimble it is one of the most pleasant activities we have achieved. I like that detailed but complex vision that gives you the whole scene of your business. One of the aspects that I have enjoyed most, is to be able to make a digital radiograph of each client, to have all the relevant information available in one place so that it is part of our sales and to be able to offer more personalized attention. Another factor that helps me a lot, in these times of urgent mobility with all the tasks, is the possibility of downloading and using your platform from my cell phone, this allows me to be aware of everything that happens and what I can rectify at all times of my sales strategies. Also, it gives me the freedom to work with the Google platform, which increases my commercial possibilities.

Cons

So far I have not presented any inconvenience, I think they are very aware of the improvements that must be made because I have not generated any difficulties, that is why I can not qualify negatively none of the aspects they offer. I really believe that its potential is vital for all entrepreneurs who are looking for a strong tool to increase their sales.

Chad from SmartThoughts

Best Strategic Weapon I have!

The ability to keep track of our customers and stay engaged with them is key. It saves us countless hours inputting data. It integrates with systems we use so that we obtain a clearer picture of what's important to do and what isn't done.

Pros

The simplicity of it! By far, the best aspect of this tool is the contacts builder; the ability to build a contact record with ease on any social media site. The integration with systems which we use is nice. What is refreshing is that Nimble's focus is on the core of what most small business owners require; relevant information about the people they do business with, the interactions they have/don't have, and relationships strength. The email marketing template is a nice value add which was introduced in the last year. Social intelligence.

Cons

Account Management relationship abilities. Example: Relating accounts to contacts is good but if an address needs to "flow" down to other contacts/or not this is problematic. Relating Accounts to Accounts is not possible. Forecasting and opportunity management is not it's strength. The key is knowing the best fit for your needs.

Philip from Knowledge Bank

Good solid CRM system; works well for a solopreneur with over 7000 contacts

Just getting all your contacts into one place with social profiles and email history is a great. The amount of data entry is significantly less than other products (like Sugar CRM) that i have used in the past.

Pros

The integration with gSuite is great; its also pretty easy to create contacts and find their social profiles (linkedin, twitter etc.) Very easy to see past emails, schedule tasks and reminders for followups. Finding/Segmenting customers is good.

Cons

People join companies, leave and go to a new company. As such its important to see your personal relationship with that person across all the companies they have worked. Unfortunately there is no way to mark emails as "archived" so you don't really know quickly (without reading a bunch of history) that the email you selected is the wrong email. Also with the smaller version you are limited to the quantity of group emails you can send to 50. I find it cumbersome to select a client segment (such as inviting them to a training class) and tracking who I sent emails and where I left off... so if Nimble isn't going to do emails and you need to use something like mailchimp, that's great, but Nimble only has one-way integration...you can send emails to mailchimp...but you can't then see inside Nimble who received a mailchimp email.

Roderick from Nextus Media Associates

Nimble is a Cool Drink of Water in the vast Desert of CRMs

It is helping me get and stay organized.

Pros

I can tell that a lot of thought and user experience went into its design and layout. I like the simplicity of seeing and editing multiple functions on a single page. Literally, I can do 80% of my daily work on three Page Views. But Nimble offers eight Page Views in its Menu. Let me talk about the ones I use the most: PAGE ONE: TODAY is the HOME PAGE. It offers the Menu Bar at the top beside the Search box. Next It gives the important numerical stats to track my progress at the top. Then it shows me my TO DO TODAY items at a glance in customizable Reminder Boxes. PAGE TWO: CONTACTS is my LIST. I love the Search features starting with the General Search Bar. But it also offers suggested Pre-sorted list views and other sorting features on the left column. I really like their two awesome specialty sorting tools: List “Segments” and the special labels tool called “Tags.” PAGE THREE: INDIVIDUAL CONTACTS: On any list, simply click on a client’s name and we now get their Individual working page. For each Contact Nimble gives me complete customization. On the top section of the page, I can change their daily Status to track their Activity through my funnels to Closing a Deal. The bottom section of the page lets me log my conversation notes along with their follow up information. It also gives me their History, Contact Info, Social info, Quick URL Look ups and I can add Attachments. I am a new, but I think Nimble-CRM is my New Best Friend in Contact Management.

Cons

I haven't really found something I don't like. As with anything new to me, I have to get used to the way certain features work.

Trudie from Damen Area Support NA

Great software for a small business

This software keeps our CRM up to date and organized.

Pros

I use this software daily and it's very convenient. I really like the way it integrates LinkedIn profiles with the contacts. It sometimes even transfers the avatar and if not, it's easy to add it manually. It's nice to be able to see a face to a client contact, so you know who you're dealing with. Customer support is awesome. I have had some questions and issues and they always respond in a timely manner, work with me on the issue and follow up with an email.

Cons

When I add a new contact, the software wants to be smart and automatically tries to find the social profiles for this person. I like that, but it doesn't give me a choice before it saves the social profiles to the person. Of course I can delete the social profile if it turns out it's not right, but I'd rather have a choice to add it or not.

Response from Nimble

Replied June 2018

Hi Trudie, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble Contact add-in within your browser that enables you to import information from your LinkedIn to your Nimble account, including a photo in order to put a face to the name. Our Customer Success team is always available to assist. You can reach out to us at care@nimble.com. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

September 2015

Rachel from Ana Martins Communications

September 2015

Excellent, Affordable Cloud Based CRM Tool

Pros

I really enjoy Nimble's intuitive interface and the social media linking features available. For the monthly price, Nimble is worth the low monthly rate for the customer management/database aspect alone. Nimble also tracks your conversations and email history, if you link it to your email. This can be handy when you have a large contact database. If you are inclined to use it as a task management tool, the functionality is there as well, and I understand that they have just added group emailing within the system.

Cons

My company uses Mailchimp as an email marketing tool, and we use Nimble to back up all of those contacts and lists. Nimble technically can upload new contacts directly to Mailchimp. However, it only uploads the email address, sometimes the name. I wish there were a more robust sync option or webhook development to enable real-time or schedule syncs, with option to upload all fields, as well as Groups. Also, to upload a spreadsheet of contacts- you have to very carefully format your CSV list to exactly match Nimble's fields. If you don't, it just won't upload, and you won't know it. Look on Nimble's website for a free upload template (spreadsheet) to use- that will make your job easier Lastly, sometimes I find that I end up with duplicated tags (which I use as database "groups"). You have to manually merge those contacts to the original list and then delete the duplicated group. If you don't stay on top of this and inform all users to be careful when typing in a tag for a contact, this can easily happen.

Stan from SHR Marketing, LLC

I thoroughly enjoy using Nimble and its widgets.

Helps me organize my contacts for staying in touch. I can interact with a person by email or social channels from within Nimble. I can email relevant information to groups and track the results which is extremely helpful.

Pros

What I like most is that Nimble does the work in terms of populating lead information on its own. This saves me a great deal of time and provides information I would not otherwise have found. I also appreciate the ability to view an individual's social activity and interact with them through Nimble. Another powerful feature for me has been the ability to send group emails and view results.

Cons

When editing Notes I wish I could expand the box for viewing notes in order to make it easier to type and view notes.

Response from Nimble

Replied April 2018

Hi Stan, Thanks for your positive feedback about our social integration which enables you to gather insights on potential and existing leads as well as our group messaging feature with open and click tracking. We're so happy you are enjoying these features! I will be sure to share your feedback regarding notes with our Product team. Cheers, Samantha Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM care@nimble.com

Tim from Tim Jackson VO LLC

Industry: Performing Arts

Nimble has been great at helping me find data & keep on track while starting my business.

A very comprehensive view of people are my prospects, my coaches & other businesses that support mine. Plus a large amount of data is gathered for me from several different sources. It helps me organize & inform my interactions with others which can only help increase my revenue.

Pros

The ability to gather not only social but contact information for people I am interested in. I have been able to grow my database with useful information quickly. What would take hours of searches across browsers & social apps can be accomplished very quickly. I also very much enjoy the flexibility Nimble has to fit my business and mode of work. I am not a marketing expert, so I appreciate Nimble being able to let me work into that role.

Cons

As good as Nimble is, there are a few, small things that I would like it to do better. The Nimble Contacts Widget could be better at gathering info from a web page. There are other small improvements I have already sent to Brian Bagley via his email address such as: * It would be wonderful if Nimble could normalize names, emails, phone numbers, etc. * I would really like the option of choosing bi-weekly as an option in the Stay In Touch drop-down * It would be helpful to be able to add more than one company per person * In the Nimble Contact app, all phone, address, URL, etc should default to Work As you see, these and others I noted are minor issues that could really make the daily interaction with Nimble a little more polished.

Response from Nimble

Replied September 2017

Hi Tim, Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. It is very much appreciated and several of the suggestions you made have been shared with our Product team for future improvements. :) We are thrilled that you are utilizing Nimble to grow your database and find Nimble to be flexible and a perfect fit for your business! Cheers, Samantha

Jordan from Adtaxi

Growth and development of your customers by mail.

The communication with customers through Nimble is the best, it is a very useful tool for quick and easy access with contacts from social networks. Nimble has been quite beneficial to automate our sales proposals and to manage our contact databases. Nimble is extensible with the addition of fields and lists to help manage and analyze any business. It is a simple social intelligence platform for a small business development team that is entering new data to use in their businesses. Its most important benefit is the integration with social networks.

Pros

It is an excellent tool when it comes to reaching port customers by email or on social networks and has the ability to update contacts through information from various platforms. It is super affordable for companies of any size and, more importantly, I think the company, and the support staff are excellent. An excellent factor is the ability to work with several programs so that you can emphasize, update and improve emails.

Cons

The only detail that could be improved is the synchronization immediately, otherwise I am completely satisfied with the program.

Frederique from GL events USA

Nimble makes CRM easy!

lots of benefits: One central customer database, always updated with sales tracking. I forgot to mention that the APP and the Business Card Scanning feature are super helpful while in tradeshows or at events!

Pros

Intuitive platform/ great social media and marketing integrations/ quick extractions and Filtering through tags/ great integration to Microsoft Outlook / Affordable platform for small to medium size businesses

Cons

Very limited reporting features / Duplicate feature & merger is not very powerful/ difficult to upload excel list, need to do a lot of cleanup in the fields first

Response from Nimble

Replied April 2018

Hi Frederique, Thanks for your positive feedback and happy to hear that you are utilizing several of our features including the business card scanner, social media and marketing integrations, contact management, etc. I will be sure to share your feedback regarding our reportings and duplicate feature to our Product team. In regards to uploading your Excel spreadsheet to Nimble, the process should be very easy. Please write us at care@nimble.com and we'll be happy to share some tips on how to do this. We also have a great support article to walk you through the steps:https://bit.ly/2BPpcEj Best Regards, Samantha Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM care@nimble.com P.S. New To Nimble? Sign up for a group Q&A session to speak with a live person: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/

Greg from Linking into Sales

Long time customer that has loved Nimble since 2011!

I love using Nimble as my primary CRM. It has helped me organize my contacts, listen for their recent updates and gather addition social information including their profiles on other social networks. While it is unfortunate that other software has locked down their developer ecosystem, Nimble has found a way to help their customers capture information using their Google Chrome extensions. The recent email template and group email solutions are excellent tools that have helped me nurture contacts that are not ready to move forward in the buyer's journey. Nimble's customer support is amazing! They are super responsive and there when you need them. The mobile apps for every helpful for extending your access to your contacts when you need to look someone up, add an update and more. I strongly recommend Nimble to every sales person that want's to maintain their own address book or Rolodex. I'm sure you will find that Nimble will become your golden Rolodex as you make it part of your sales routine.

Pros

Being able to pull in additional social profile info using the Google Chrome extensions.

Cons

It needs a dedicated iPad app.

Response from Nimble

Replied December 2016

Hi Greg, Thanks for sharing such fantastic, detailed feedback about Nimble! It sounds like you are a power user that has experience with all of our Nimble features! That's wonderful. Glad to hear you've been a happy customer since 2011 and going strong. :) I'll be sure to share your feedback for a dedicated iPad app with our Product team. For now, you can access Nimble on your iPad if you are using a Safari browser. Many thanks again!

Jerry from Leverage Unlimited

Nimble is a high-value resource that eliminates the need for cold calling.

Nimble dramatically cuts the time it takes to conduct lead generation as well as managing the touchpoints I need for lead nurturing. The Today Page presents Engagement Opportunities when I'm just too busy to figure out who I should connect with today.

Pros

It is so easy to use. I discover a lead and in a few moments I've added them to Nimble and launch a prospecting process. Helps me stay connected with existing clients to build better relationships.

Cons

I would love to see some training to take advantage of the advanced features. I when I type in a new first and last name, I'd like to see the software start a new contact and insert the names in the form.

Response from Nimble

Replied June 2018

Hi Jerry, Thanks for sharing your feedback. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the convenience of using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser to locate information about leads and add them to your Nimble data base. Our Customer success team is always happy to assist Nimble users in becoming acquainted with all of the great features that Nimble has to offer. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Martin from Martin Brossman & Associates LLC

It works, it is easy and reliable!

Pros

How it look for the contact on the web and suggestion additions. Integrates well with Chrome. Fast look up and more.

Cons

When the price wend up it was outside the budget of most of the micro business owners I teach at the community college. Like to see a old version back.

Response from Nimble

Replied December 2017

Hi Martin, ¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our Contact app, and how you can take it anywhere on the web with you to help you build profiles on your connections. The Nimble Business plan includes, 100 Group Message sends a day, up to 25,000 contacts for the entire team, and 2 GB of storage for email per user for $25 per user/per month. In addition, this gives you and your team access to features such as Group Messaging, and Deals. Our Contact plan enables users to store up to 5,000 contact records, use 1 GB of storage, and have 5 users or less. You can find more about our Contact plan here: Nimble Contact Plan Overview Our new Contact plan is $12, and can help manage connections within Nimble, without additional robust features that Nimble users may not necessarily need. Best regards, Olivia

Kevin from Torque

Mr

Pros

Mobile app, tags, tasks, searching, pipeline, image capture, messaging are the best parts of the app

Cons

missing: it would be great to be able to link contacts to each other (or even to generate an org chart or tree). Also, it would be great to link people to multiple organizations with a designation for that link, such as: prior, spouse, reports to. In fact if these can be customized as drop downs that would be great. For reference, Daylite has this functionality in place (we moved from Daylite to nimble after years on that CRM). On other fronts, it's important to synchronize with Google contacts so that iPhone contacts can recognize caller ID. Currently we use PiSync for this, but if it were native, that would be better.

Response from Nimble

Replied September 2017

Hi Kevin, I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the convenience of our Mobile app! It is definitely a great way to have access to your connections while on the go. We are appreciate your feedback, and would like to invite you to share more at care@nimble.com. Best regards, Olivia

Ross from Afirmmio Financial Solutions Group

Nimble - Easy to Use, Awesome features

I use Nimble for the usual CRM features, lists, opportunities, Email, follow-ups. However, the key benefit for me is the ability to see contact's details in one place, see and send emails from within Nimble. See and share social media posts by person and more. Including scheduling. The really awesome feature is the new Nimble Smart App for Browsers. I'm Chrome a lot particularly in social media. The ability to highlight a person's name then Nimble builds a profile before your eyes based on their on-line presence is so useful and time saving. Then, I can add them to Nimble on the click of a button and edit the details. No need to open Nimble. Then, I can send them a message or add a note, task or opportunity. Again without going into Nimble itself. You can also do similar stuff from within Hootesuite. Nimble is so good at helping you build contact relationships in real time. It saves time because you can access so much from your browser or within Nimble itself. It has lots of connections. Nimble is a really great CRM if you want standard CRM features plus interactivity through social media.

Pros

Simple to set-up Intuitive to use "Today Page" gives you the quick of what is happening and what needs to happen. Nimble Smart App for Browsers Ability to add customise fields Mobile app useful when on the road.

Cons

Email is a little basic for formatting. Lack of link to Outlook Calendar Can't crate a report on Birthdays even they are displayed Can't set contacts as private. Despite these points I highly recommend Nimble for people wanting to proactively build relationships bases on the fullest possible information yet still use standard CRM features.

Response from Nimble

Replied June 2015

Thank you for the review, Ross! We appreciate having you as a Nimble user and advocate!

Mike from Integrated Alliances

Saves me lots of time, gets me an "in"

We have been using Nimble on and off for 4 years and we are ON in a big way in 2016-2017. It lets me see all of the social info for a prospect and see what they are doing. It's really helpful when I'm reaching out. The Nimble look/feel is really slick and the cross-referencing is super. I had pulled in my 30,000 LinkedIn connections, but blew that up and now I only bring in people I am really interested in. It's great that you can bring them in from LInkedIn, Facebook, etc., and that will be great for many people, but the 1 at a time or small lists (in CSV) is much better for me.

Pros

The social media lookups.

Cons

Needs a better HOME page.

Response from Nimble

Replied April 2017

Hi Mike, Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very happy to see that you are utilizing our social media features to gather insights on your contacts and nurture your relationships. We definitely plan to change up Nimble's Today tab in a future update, although we don't currently have further details or an ETA to share for this. We'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see, however! Please feel free to share your feedback with us at care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to share with our Product team! :) Best Regards,

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,481 reviews