• Pros

• "I like that this software has no frills. You get what you need and nothing extra. The templates are simple. "

• "Oracle is a great tool for multiple people trying to on the same page. It makes it easy to see where a project is at in it's stage. You can also read multiple reports on a certain job."

• "easy to use , easy to train, open UI available. We use it to track the customer interaction and as our repository for cases"

• Cons

• "In terms of user experience it cannot keep up with other SaaS CRM competitors"

• "The integration to load our previous CRM's information in took a bit of time to transition in. Once this was done everything was smooth, this was the most time consuming part of the start up process."

• "I wish there was some more integration between the CRMOD and our other reports/tools."

Browse Oracle CRM On Demand Reviews

Joely from Convergys

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Used this tool to manage customer's profiles/info in several projects I managed.

Pros

You could basically have all the customer's information handy and access to such information is very simple. I truly like the way it's so easy to use and configure and that I can create as many reports as I wish depending on what I need. Customer service is also great! they're fantastic assisting you with any issue you may encounter while using it.

Cons

The importing process is a bit too long for my taste if you encounter any errors along the process. However, I am aware Oracle is trying to improve the error messages so it's easier for the user to identify and fix any error.

Eric from Blue Flame

President / Principal / Solution Architect

I have lead and participated in the implementation of several large and small Oracle CRM On Demand implementations in various industries since 2009. My customers' experience and results have been incredible improvement in the performance of their CRM business processes due to the implementation of Oracle CRM On Demand. CRM On Demand is able to be implemented quickly "out of the box" and also can be configured to meet even the most complex of customer's unique needs. What does not come easily as standard configuration can be accomplished through customization of existing and new objects and/or web services (SOAP and REST). Workflow, integration and analytics are available to accomplish most requirements provided the requirements are well defined.

Pros

Mature, structured, easily configurable, customization (with more effort), integration (web services), imports and exports, reporting (Answers based on OBIEE), cloud based. Very stable with regular maintenance and staging refreshes performed relatively seamlessly by Oracle. Continuous improvements from regular releases of new versions which provide additional enhancements and features.

Cons

Expertise is required to properly configure the application to meet requirements. Some desired functionality is not as intuitive as one would expect so experienced implementation resource are necessary to assist in the implementation.

Tim from Conversion Logix

A great CRM solution for a good price

Pros

This software has really allowed us to improve our customer engagement, keep our systems more organized and let our team focus on other tasks because we don't have to worry about managing our CRM. This product does a lot of the heavy lifting with keeping things in a nice and neat package with a nice looking user interface and lets our team collaborate no matter where they are. They also offer training for new agents to get familiar with the program which frees up our staff.

Cons

We haven't really run into any major issues with this product as of yet. Customer support can be a little troublesome to get in touch with but once you have a dedicated account representative this goes a lot smoother.

jessica from Everis peru

My Review of Oracle CRM

Pros

We have used Oracle CRM Demand to get data that we are useful for promoting our marketing campaigns since we use it to get contacts, track sales and potential customers so to help it increased our productivity in sales

Cons

The only drawback we have had AunQ does not have to do directly with the software is that for it to work properly it is advisable to have a very good Internet connection

Kishan from CIS

Oracle CRM On Demand

Pros

An insight of the customer habits. Reliable system backed up by Oracle. Great way to find answers quickly (time is money). It's very easy to maneuver, and visibly clean. Very intuitive, and covers most of what I need to access from this vendor in one location Oracle is a standard in business software and provides generally user friendly formats and interfaces. Ease of viewing/searching opportunities and quotes. Ability to create reports tailored to my needs. Ease of viewing/searching opportunities and quotes. Ability to create reports tailored to my needs.

Cons

Design of some elements could be improved (drop down menus, icons...) It would be nice to be able to filter by part number instead of just by account or opportunity. Application tends to be busy for the average user, depending on content requirements for multiple businesses within the out of box capabilities. more integration between the CRMOD and our other reports/tools.

Felix from Corporacin Estelio

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

The definitive solution to solve many business problems, is able to provide a broad vision of the business

Pros

Is perfect for the management of multiple sales teams in multiple locations, there are no limits for integration with other platforms, especially with Ofice365. is totally intuitive and promotes collaboration and teamwork, superior generation of reports and reports (customization), agility in the search for information (Opportunities and budgets)

Cons

Is a bit slow, it requires a great and experienced internal support for optimal results, it is very expensive for small companies, the user experience is not the best, the interface was not visually attractive, it is rigid. Workflows and mail notifications are deficient. The user experience on a mobile device was not the best.

Gediminas from Great Lakes Data Systems (GLDS)

Great Success

Pros

Have easy to use and good feel navigation. Simplicity with configuration. Every peace is polished by Oracle Team by best practices which gathered from their customers.

Cons

Getting support when we need it. Sometime it could be challenging. Also there is no direct integration with other Oracle Systems.

Tohibullah from Gen-Ct Support

Industry: Information Services

Helps manage leads, communicate with team members the expert way

Pros

Perfect for large sales team. Helps manage leads, communicate with team members the expert way. Features like access to past and present contracts at a touch of fingertips make this software helpful.

Cons

Nothing short that comes to mind except the fact that there is always a room for improvement.

Shivendra from Samocha

A great CRM tool to increase sales

Pros

This is a great tool for improving your sales efficiency by doing better connect with customers. Recommended tool :)

Cons

There is nothing right now which we do not like about this product. It is so easy and convenient to use .

Thalia from EL TIEMPO Casa Editorial

Industry: Newspapers

I'm very happy

Pros

I'm very happy to have done my job with Oracle Sales Cloud, this company is fully committed to please its customers and showed it at all times, I doubt there is a better company in the field of customer relationship management.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about them, nor about their services, without a doubt I would love to work with them again, I am happy with the results. I recommend it fully.

Rahul from Synechron Technologies

Industry: Information Services

It's user friendly speed is excellent. also i have good experience as compared to other software.

I have been using this software for several days and it is giving a very excellent feel to me . I will suggest everyone use this software and save your time. Oracle Siebel is an impressive enterprise-level customer relationship management application. The product's roots were deep in Sales Force Automation (SFA), however, over several years Siebel Systems acquired or built-out a broad CRM suite as well as dozens of purpose-built vertical market CRM solutions. Oracle Siebel, like almost all other client-server CRM software, has a reputation for high risk, and very expensive, deployments leaving this enterprise software solution largely for enterprise-level customers. In fact, failed implementations and frustrated users are the primary impetus for the rise and sky-rocketing growth of cloud or software as a service (SaaS) CRM systems. Not to be left out of a major market movement, Oracle also offers its Oracle CRM on Demand for SaaS CRM prospects.Siebel Systems was the undisputed dominant CRM software vendor, peaking at 45% market share in 2002. Since being acquired by Oracle in 2005, the product has continued its assertive push however with stiff competition from arch rival SAP, and multiple ways to measure market share, both Oracle and SAP claim top CRM software industry position. Most analysts give Oracle a slight edge, however, it largely comes down to what variables are used and benchmarks are counted.Oracle's CRM products include Oracle Siebel CRM, Oracle CRM on Demand, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise and Oracle Contact Center Anywhere (CCA). The company retains over 5,000 global CRM customers, nearly 5 million users and approximately 130 million self-service users.

Pros

Cons

speed and user friendly

Simon from Typenex Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

Oracle Tracks Sales

I can personally track all of my customers and when they are ordering in real time. I can see when the orders ship, when they arrive, and set tasks to discuss accordingly. We are on a sales team so we can also track revenue, gross profit, etc. We're able to charge shipping amounts based on the purchase too. The system allows us to see past due orders and hold customers accountable. Between Salesforce and Oracle, we use them every second of the day.

Pros

The software is our main database for tracking, shipping, and receiving incoming/outbound orders. We use this program every minute of the day to track what our customers are ordering and how we can better our services to provide the maximum amount of value. The Oracle database allows us to see real time what is going on, never delayed.

Cons

The software is tough to navigate in. I believe there is a lot more you can do within but since it is difficult to navigate, you have to learn the program by being trained by others. I'm not sure but I believe you can do a lot more within that we do not even know about.

Nicole from AVCC

This is my daily go to when it's time to get the Sales Day started!

Contact info, follow up dates, additional comments and preferences too.

Pros

I love the ease of use of Oracle Sales Cloud for our entire sales department. This organized CRM is vital to the success of our business and keeps us all on point with our potential customers. Extremely helpful!

Brentney from Typenex Medical

I use Oracle daily to check inventory on product, process purchase orders, review customer info.

Pros

Cons

It would be helpful if this software system was easier to add or change fields. It is not easy to customize.

Chandresh from eBay

been using it for many years and that's why we are using it

Pros

Cons

lots of customization required to meet our need, its slow, does not cover all our specific usecases,

Natasha from Enercept

Oracle

Pros

Cons

Oracle is a complex tool. Once you learn the system it works great, but learning is difficult. It is difficult because there are so many different things to do with the tools.

Marriah from Oil & Gas

Industry: Oil & Energy

Efficient and Functional

Pros

Oracle CRM has the capability to track multiple KPIs and customize the data your organization is interested in tracking.

Cons

Oracle CRM is not as intuitive as I'd like. Certain functions aren't as simple to figure out as they should be, so user training is critical and users encounter some challenges trying to perform simple tasks.

Mark from Red Chili Web Design

Best CRM On Demand We Found!

Pros

Oracle CRM On Demand is the best we tried! It's been a continuous process to find a CRM that fits our needs as a growing organization. Oracle CRM provided so many solutions with their platform that we've found a winner!

Muhammad from AEGION

Great SaaS CRM solution

We have been using CRM on Demand for our sales and marketing functions and its been meeting our needs. It comes with configuration functionality and powerful reporting engine.

Dnyaneshwar from Synechron Technology Pvt Ltd

Its very good

Its very good experience to use.Having vert user friendly and easy to use. great performance on each system

Pros

Its speed and security

Cons

Time to load some time

Useful tool for managing customer content

Pros

Compared to any other product in the market this product is much more stable and scale-able and sustainable over other product. Architecturally this product is much more robust than any other product

Amber from Artesyn Embedded Technologies

Useful tool for managing customer content

Veronica from Income Over Expense

Amazing CRM Platform With Oracle!

Pros

It's no secret that Oracle has been the major player in the software space for decades at this point. Probably older than me haha! Still, they know what they are doing when it comes to creating a CRM that works. I've been super happy using Oracle CRM On Demand. My guess is you will be too!

Cons

It did take me a bit of time transitioning into the larger enterprise type of software. However, I was able to make the transition smoothly with the support provided by Oracle!

Shantanu from Damco Group

Great Efficient and Functional

Pros

Oracle CRM has the capability to track multiple KPIs and customise the data your organisation is interested in tracking.

Patty from Wescom Marketing

Oracle CRM at Artesyn

Pros

It's very easy to maneuver, and visibly clean. Very intuitive, and covers most of what I need to access from this vendor in one location.

September 2015

Karen from Artesyn

September 2015

CRM On Demand is a great Sales and Marketing tool

Pros

Oracle Support and the Support and Training Protal - Very good tools and plenty of information to get you thru.

Cons

I have no complaints, Oracle has always been there for any issues and give advanced notice to prepare for any upgrades or patches.

Djohn from BagStore

Thanks for the great assortment of different modules

This system can be installed in many ready-made "out of the box" configurations, such as Siebel Call Center, Siebel Finance, Siebel Loyalty (with the engine for the customer loyalty program), Siebel Hospitality (for the hotel business) and many others. This is very convenient, as we customize CRM for a wide variety of customers, and yet everyone is happy.

Pros

Not so easy as we want

Ins from Millicom (Tigo)

Incredible service offered by Oracle Sales Cloud

Pros

Incredible service offered by Oracle Sales Cloud and the quality of their work are both indisputable, it focuses a lot on the well-being of its client and in doing everything necessary to meet their needs, no doubt its versatility makes it able to please any of its customers in an easy and practical way, one of the best in the field of customer relationship management.

Cons

I'm really leaving without any complaints, only good comments and good reviews about it is all that this company left me. 100% recommended.

Raju from Ingersoll rand

Great CRM and flexible

it is easy to use and maintain. customer support is great. Lot of functionalities. end user can experience great feeling

Pros

easy to use, flexible, user friendly

Cons

too many pages

Not quite right

Almost four months and the support team can't fix basic problems, like creating new costumer or displaying proper language localization. The salesman promised lots of things, but most of them are out of the scope of the basic license, so you need to pay for multiple modules in order to make things work, otherwise, you just have a really basic CRM not worth the money (many free CRM can do way better). Go for it ONLY if you are a really big company with lots of transactions and paying a lot of money in licenses, otherwise, the support team will ignore your requests.

Pros

The only good thing about this software is the robust database.

Cons

Not stable, lots of problems with installation and bugs that not even the "best" support teams could fix.

Genevieve from Artesyn Embedded Technologies

October 2015

Daily user for reviewing opportunities and quotes

Pros

Ease of viewing/searching opportunities and quotes. Ability to create reports tailored to my needs. Easily reviewing pricing and profitability. Clear view of open/closed opportunities.

Tathagata from Honeywell

Not good experience. It is difficult to use and not very intuitive

Pros

When it was introduced it was very difficult to use and it was not available in the cloud. Lack of training

Cons

Not available on cloud and difficult to use without training. There is no ability to integrate with Financial systems without a very difficult integration

BC from Fitness Center

I do not use this system often but it is a great system to use.

Pros

One of the things I enjoy most about this software is that once you understand what it is that you are looking for it is extremely easy to navigate.

Cons

You always want to go into the system with a business question in mind. If not it can seem a little difficult to work at first.

I used to sell this product and use it for my client database

It was my customer database/customer relation management system

Pros

The tracking interactions was okay and the dashboards for looking at your interactions with your customers were great as well.

Cons

Everything was so slow and I needed it to be more of an automated process rather than typing out every little thing that I did. I didn't have time to log every single interaction with my client.

Rafi from Choose portal Pvt Ltd

Moving this data to a cloud was a great move

Pros

Cons

In my case I'm comfortable and I feel It is a great tool for enterprises. Just the interface should be more apical to the users.

Tim from Prodynamix

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Oracle CRM. Not very easy

Pros

Oracle owned this product so you know it is part of a much larger ecosystem. The support is also very covered.

Cons

The product is not eay to use. As with many Oracle products, it have a lot of functionality, however it is not easy to find all the product capabilities.

Mark from Content Master

Neha from Deloitte India (Offices of the US)

Trustworthy & flexible but not ease to use

Pros

The reports are accurate and can be downloaded with an excellent speed. It hardly had a service down alerts. It can handle several different tasks that would need to be performed in an organization. It also depends on how many modules the company purchases and decides to use. It shows priority leads which helps to stay organized and provides a proper dashboard of leads pipeline.

Cons

Appearance of user interface is not appealing. It makes the procedure very lengthy as it involves multiple steps. Also the workflows & UI are both designed in such a manner which makes it very complicated to use. It is not user friendly and also cannot be accessed in mobile phones.

Ranjan from Infosys

Extremly useful tool for SFA applications

improved productivity

Pros

navigation is very intuitive and UI is very nice. The functionalities are quite comprehensive, customization are easy to do

Cons

oracle support on this product can be improved. Its not easy to purchase the product unless a partner is involved

Great Customer Service Software

I had a complete experience in managing customers, and lead generations.

Pros

This software provides great sales automation and sales intelligence. More so, it has great sales collaboration tools that complete a satisfying sales platform for any business. The availability of the lead management tool makes it a great software for an e-commerce business.

Cons

The availability of many functions on this software makes it difficult to use for first time users. It also means that users have to get more training before reaping full benefits from it.

Doug from Platts

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Capable performer

Oracle's product is what you would expect from the database giant. In many ways it offers a better product than SFDC. Where it is weaker is in management tools and I'm depth of 3rd pay add-ons.

Pros

It is simple and easy to use

Cons

Not sure

Difficult to Navigate

Judging from other reviews, I have to wonder if the program I previously used was configured incorrectly. It really was one of the most time consuming programs I've used. My productivity was cut in half.

Pros

Lots of information is available. If you are able to find.

Cons

Confusing, cryptic, slow moving, & not much support.

Somewhere at the top of the mountain

Pros

Its matured, extensive and professional. It's got all you need.

Cons

It's a big pain to implement and also to get used too. But that was to be expected.

February 2012

Thomas

February 2012

Simple to use

Oracle CRM On Demand is a user-friendly solution for our entire organization. It is a great help for our sales, marketing and client support department. We like how this solution can even be integrated with an optional virtual call center to ensure complete quality control across customers' experience.

Pros

Simple to use and a great tool for small business organizations

Cons

In terms of user experience it cannot keep up with other SaaS CRM competitors

Meghan from Northwest Project

Industry: Philanthropy

Oracle CRM

Pros

Great system to help organize your footprint with clients. Helps to keep everyone organized and on the same page.

Cons

Definitely not the best choice for any non-profit organization. We needed something more tailored to our needs while being more affordable.

Peter from Peter's

Oracle is too big for its own good

I am a long time Oracle CRM user and can say that it can do a lot, but getting it to do what you want isn't always easy. Great product - just needs to be user-friendly. Customer Support - not the best experience. They are always busy and getting the answer you want is difficult.

Pros

Capable Efficient

Cons

Not easy to use.

vijayendra from infosys

implementing ORacle CRM From 13 years

I have been i mplementing Oracle CRM from last 13 years and worked in more than 11 implementation project and various support projects

Pros

tightly integrated with other oracle modules

Cons

GUI is very bad

Juan Carlos from Unicomer Group.

Great product to get the rigth information!

1. Good tool for making reports. 2. Tracking sales and customers. 3. Audit the reports.

Pros

You can stablish all the process and tracking of your sales, you can generate reports, you can audit reports and so on.

Cons

In my case I'm confortable and I feel It is a great tool for enterprises. Just the interface should be more amical to the users.

Farahman from GE

A little tougher to use but is very powerful and helpful

We use Oracle products at our work and they have always been ahead of the other software vendors. Oracle CRM may be a little difficult to use but it has helped us make those sales and really engage with our customers.

Tom from FMS

Crm demand for a small company

It is the most comprehensive product for the price. It covers marketing, sales process, service. This is the second small company ( less than one hundred employees) i have implement this solution.