What are Pipedrive users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Pipedrive software through verified user reviews

2,396 Reviews

1,442

• icon"Very good CRM tool that helps visually track and display the growth of leads and opportunities in a company."
  • icon"Pipedrive's free plan is great, you can get a good idea of whether the product is for you without actually spending a penny."
  • icon"We love how simple and effective it is, it helps you with reminder and to get super organized."
  • icon"The worst part about the Pipe Drive platform is that you cannot customize the platform as much as you could with an enterprise level platform."
  • icon"There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us."
  • icon"Bit costly and being a beginner it was bit difficult for creating filters and objects. Enabling few functionalities for certain teams are missing."

Browse all Pipedrive Reviews

• Have you used Pipedrive and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 2,391 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,391 reviews

Tanya

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Time used: Unspecified

Pipedrive User Review

Sam

April 2022

Customizable CRM that is easy to deploy and offers endless customization possibilities

It is great! I've used it in the past, got locked into Hubspot for too long, and once I was out of their contract, I immediately came back to Pipedrive. Every so often, I test other CRM, and while some others may have cool bells and whistles, the features that other CRMs have and Pipedrive lacks tend to be related to shiny object syndrome. Pipedrive is practical, easy to use, and simple to train and onboard new employees. Another great thing about Pipedrive is its active community. Their forum is a great place to gain inspiration for the service and communicate with others for assistance in building unique integrations. Their support is excellent and always available via chat right from your CRM.

Pros

Most CRMs force you to use it the way they think is best. But not all sales teams are alike. Pipedrive works well for us because we can customize it to work exactly how we need it. Customizing is easy and does not require coding. Pipedrive integrates nicely with services like Zapier and various forms of plugins. This allows us to connect our CRM with all of our software applications.

Cons

Pipedrive has great email functionality, but it lacks a shared inbox (similar to Help Scout). We have a general sales email that our team manages as a sales team. If you want to use Pipedrive, you are forced to require all salespeople to communicate with their email instead of company-wide accounts. This creates separation within our organization as we can't rely on Pipedrive for email communication.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

I did not like Hubspot's deceiving contract terms. Pipedrive does not lock us into anything, and interestingly, the services that don't hold us to yearly contracts are the services we tend to us the longest.

JJ

Best CRM for recruiting/talent management

This is by far one of the best CRM’s I’ve ever used. Have used HubSpot and many others, which were a lot less user-friendly and way more expensive.

Pros

I love the workflow, automations, and ease of use.

Cons

The only thing I didn’t care for is how the email sync is displayed in the software (I just use outlook anyway)

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Ease of use, easy import, and didn’t make me use a work email address for sign up

More user-friendly and cheaper

Christopher

The Best CRM In The Game

Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline. I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Trello does not scale well and was not comprehensive enough for my needs

Hrachya

March 2022

A must-have if you are in B2B particularly.

Overall very satisfied.

Pros

Ease of use, clear pipeline management, forecast.

Cons

not able to duplicate pipelines. More integrations would be helpful.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Better suited my needs. No limitations in the fields I use.

Joseph

Industry: Computer Hardware

Big fan of Pipedrive

I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Pros

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Cons

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

Driving takes time

Pros

I like that all the information is immediately available to view and track

Cons

Overwhelming at first. Not sure if there is a feature to minimize certain visuals but if not that will help.

Mohit

Pipedrive - User review

It is a decent CRM to use for start ups. Doesn't have advanced features like mapping and in depth reporting like Salesforce.

Pros

Sliding feature where opportunities can be moved easily from one tier to another.

Cons

No calling functionality. Email sync also does not work well sometimes. Doesn't track all the emails sent/received

Efficient and well-integrated with Gmail

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Mohit! First of all, thank you very much for taking some time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to know you like Pipedrive and we are here 24/7 to help with any doubts or help you need! Regarding the calling feature, with Pipedrive's built-in Caller feature, you will be able to directly click and make calls to your customers without leaving the Pipedrive web-app, as well as automatically log all of the calls as activities for effortless reporting. Here is our support article for additional information: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/caller Also, the email tracking is done by adding a tracking pixel to each email where tracking has been enabled. If a contact you are emailing has images disabled in their email client or if the email is set to plain text (instead of HTML) the tracking pixel will not work Once again thank you for your feedback! Do not hesitate to reach us if there is anything we can help it! Kind regards, Pipedrive Team.

Arjun

Important features like the app, user creation and SSO don't work well, don't bother with Pipedrive

Mixed. The product has been designed well with a lot of attention to detail but massive bugs that are getting in the way of work are not getting the required attention. As a product that is tied to my sales performance this is not an area that we can compromise.

Pros

Their pipeline view is fantastic, no doubt about it and that's what attracted me to the product in the first place. Their web form and chatbot are quite helpful as well.

Cons

Support isn't very helpful. Many times during my association with them I have felt that we are completely helpless and stuck fending for ourselves. They are polite but ineffective. We have been unable to create any new accounts on the system for over 3 weeks and ever after raising multiple tickets there is no update and no solution. Forget about using their mobile app it hasn't worked for over a year.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

The user experience was fantastic, and it still is but unfortunately we did not evaluate the quality of support at the time.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Zurmo had some nice gamification features but as an open source tool it was clunky and we felt we were ready for a more advanced solution.

Nicholas

Pipedrive Review

Pros

The most appealing aspect of Pipedrive is the number of custom fields you can add-in. This allows you to capture more data points as you grow as a company.

Cons

The reporting could be more in-depth. Our company spends a lot of time having to export the raw data to further analyze what is going on within our company.

Benjamin

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

I switched from Hubspot to Pipedrive on a friend's recommendation

With Pipedrive I can easily track and manage my leads on a daily basis.

Pros

Pipedrive is very intuitive to use. Easy to parameter, no headhache. It features an automated import process to switch from one CRM to the other without losing any data. On top of it, it is really cheap compared to Hubspot and tailor-made for entrepreneurs ! Support is available and very friendly. Go for it.

Cons

I do not really like the mobile version because I do not see the point of using it

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Pipedrive is much cheaper with comparable features and works perfectly for me

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

I tested the Enterprise version of Hubspot with a discount for start-up, with 90% discount. Once I was hit by the full price version, I quitted within days. Too expensive for a small business like me.

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Benjamin, Thank you for the feedback! It is really important for us to know it! We are glad to know you are happy with Pipedrive. That's our goal! With Pipedrive Mobile App you are able to take actions while offline, make calls and log them directly to Pipedrive, attach photos or files, and more. Regardless, if you ever need any help or have any questions, our Support Team is here 24/7 to help you! Have a lovely week! Kind regards, Pipedrive Team

December 2021

Good CRM for small sales organizations without too much bloat

Overall experience is very positive and I will continue to use this over other bloated softwares.

Pros

I like how simple and intuitive Pipedrive is to use without the bloat of a huge CRM and complex features a small business or sales department may not need. It has good integrations, notifications for customer actions, and easy sorting for customer profiles.

Cons

Nothing I dislike about this software, all is good. I am trying to think if there is anything I dislike and there is nothing on my mind.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Easy integrations, lack of marketing bloat, ease of use in UI, customer alerts

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

ActiveCampaign was too bloated for our sales organization and we did not need all the complex marketing automation, and Pipedrive in comparison is very lean and easy to use.

Svitlana

A solid choice for a small business CRM

I find Pipedrive pleasant to work with, it's simple and efficient.

Pros

I like that you can call a potential or existing customer directly from the application, that makes keeping track on your sales activities very easy.

Cons

Certain features are buried deep in the structure, you need to know what you're looking for.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Pipedrive offered a much better pricing structure for us.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Salesforce was too expensive for our company's situation.

Kathlene May

April 2022

I love Pipedrive. It is excellent for my lead generation projects.

Pros

I love Pipedrive. It is excellent for my lead generation projects. It allows me to make more sales efficiently whiles using this software. it does my work productively compared with its competitorsI resolve things while using these tools. For my sales, I need to be active, and it benefits from there. I am more productive right now I can perform all other tasks efficiently; I realized that it is worth it

Cons

I love it so much that I can do multiple tasks at a time, you can access other tools at the same time, I just like to see the improvements like how you can quickly login where ever you are while working

Sadie

Use of Pipedrive

Pros

Its a CRM that helps record all activity

Cons

Could be more automated in terms of adding add ons

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Sadie! Thank you very much for taking some time to send us your feedback. Currently, at Pipedrive, there are a few options to automate your actions within the web app, for example, Automations or Integrations. You can check our Workflow Automation and how it works here on this article: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/workflow-automation Also, Pipedrive allows you to integrate with other apps that can perform features you miss. You can check here the Popular Categories: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/pipedrive-marketplace-popular-categories If you have any questions or need any help, do not hesitate to contact our Support Team. They are here 24/ to help you. Have a lovely day!

Radboud

April 2022

Pipedrive is an awesome product

Pros

I don't know a better CRM system than Pipedrive. It's super easy to use, and it's fast and versatile. We use it to streamline sales, marketing and customer success activities. It's an example of how a CRM should be.

Cons

Sometimes the reporting dashboard is a bit buggy. A refresh fixes it almost every time.

Esther

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

March 2022

A creative and secure CRM for companies of any size.

To improve communication with customers and optimize deal closing methods and expand possibilities, Pipedrive is a good entry tool. My experience has been rewarding, because I can say that this tool has features that stand out (Gathers statistical information on performance, It has a complete sales funnel with the necessary measures; such as average deal closing rate, average time to win deals; among others that predict results with greater certainty, Email function where it tracks conversations, plus it is compatible with Gmail, Office 365, etc.)

Pros

Calls, tasks, reminders, deadlines and meetings, it is an excellent client-company relationship manager. I like Pipedrive because my performance assisting and supporting sales has improved a lot, the best thing is that it was easy to implement and currently remains easy to use, it perfectly manages contacts in addition to the activities and tasks to be performed with potential customers. Another feature that I like is the fact that I can synchronize the inbox as I can send emails directly from the platform.

Cons

The mobile app, definitely needs improvement, it is very slow and the interface is not the best, I don't use it much, but it is necessary since if I need access to Pipedrive and I don't have my laptop I have to resort to my smartphone. I think it's the only aspect I don't love, everything else is at a decent and professional level.

Luke

Simples but powerful sales CRM

Overall we’ve been very happy with Pipedrive. We’ve integrated it with PandaDocs for contract management and Xero for finance with ease and are exploring other useful integrations

Pros

Pipedrive is very easy to configure, customise and use, inexpensive and integrated with other popular tools.

Cons

It’s a pure CRM so you can’t expect it to do all that the HubSpot suite does, for instance. But if managing leads, keeping track of your pipeline and maintaining your customer data is what you’re striving for then Pipedrive is a great find

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

We preferred the Pipedrive interface to that of HubSpot and found it powerful yet inexpensive

Ben

Good Alternative to SalesForce

Pipedrive is an adequate alternative to SalesForce and doesn't have the social media feel to it that just gets distracting.

Pros

Pipedrive is easy to use on a PC and also through the App on your phone or tablet. It links fairly well with Quoter and Autotask, two essential softwares to our day-to-day sales operations. Moving leads to closing and also lead management is clean with this platform.

Cons

Pipedrive, while allowing us to link with Quoter, is actually pretty clunky at interpreting the value of deals. Pipedrive captures the monthly recurring amount as the deal value but doesn't factor in the one-time amounts. This really needs to figure out how to capture deal values from Quoter without all the manual entries. I also have had to re-sync my calendar multiple times for some reason; eventually, I gave up on re-syncing since it's not a critical feature.

Great for a small business with a small team

Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Pros

Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Cons

There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case. One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email. Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Streak didn't have many features that we needed to manage our leads and contacts.

Dinos

It’s okay; too complex

Pros

PipeDrive excels at keep track and segmenting potential clients, current clients and the pipeline is mostly easy to use.

Cons

Customer support was only okay; clearly overseas and had trouble getting across my point at times.

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Dinos, First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback as this is what helps us improve our services and make sure we can always stay on the right path. I am very sorry to know that you had this experience with our support team and that we could not address the issue in the best way possible. This is not what we expect to happen at all when contacting us regardless of the method we are using. We are always here to help you, if need any help or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach us. Once again our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to your business, and feel free to contact us anytime you need. Regards, Luiza Carvalho Pipedrive Team

Love Pipedrive as a CRM

Exccellent. Pipedrive has organized our lead gen efforts and given us a CRM we can really count on. Solid tool and solid support with a great interface.

Pros

Pipedrive has a set of beautiful features that we love for CRM and deal management. We love the kanban style deal interface with the "rot" feature. It's visual, sleek, modern, and feels nice to use. With one glance, you can tell what work needs to happen to get our lead generation game on point. Love the new features, such as a lead management place that's outside of our normal CRM. The custom field possibilities are also really important to us and helped us think of pipedrive more as a CRM, rather than just a deals management tool.

Cons

I wish they offered more integrations with other tools that we use frequently. We use clickup for task management and would love to see a native, powerful integration here. Also, would like more options for phone call software that saves directly inside pipedrive contacts.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Better features for CRM and deal management; more visually beautiful; more features and better use care for what we needed

Pipedrive helps with quick pipeline updates

We've tried various CRM programs over the years. This is the best solution thus far.

Pros

It's very intuitive and allows you to make immediate adjustments. We can all be on a staff meeting and discuss a project and make an immediate modification to the account or covert to the next step.

Cons

It doesn't seem overly LINKEDIN friendly. It doesn't always pull past history of emails from outlook.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

It was determined this would be easier to use by all teams within our company. My colleague did an excellent job assessing options. I think he did a super job identifying Pipedrive for us. Good choice.

Darleen

April 2022

Powerful. Great contact and prospect manager.

Learning to use pipedrive is fast, it doesn't require a lot of time for training. I recommend it for being one of the most complete and reliable CRM in terms of results.

Pros

Pipedrive is a great help in my work role, it makes me feel more capable of handling various issues with my clients without losing my mind or messing up my activities. What I like most about this software is that it allows me to see in a simple and clear way the status of each business process, highlighting the elements that require more attention. This CRM provides you with reports, statistics, has a mobile version, API, conversation tracking, compatibility with various email providers, personalization of activities and contacts, among other features that make it better than other tools on the market.

Cons

As for the price, I do not agree that the most basic and simple functions are limited in the cheapest plan, so now we use a more expensive plan.

Areej

A very good CRM and can manage a wide range of users

Pros

A very good CRM and can manage a wide range of users

Cons

Price proposal templates and integration with 3rd party

much easier