• Pros

• "The support is super friendly and helpful The interface is user friendly and easy to navigate once you get used to it It provides a lot of benefits, specially for that price"

• " We love how it keeps everyone in our business up-to-date and on the same page. We love that it tracks our sales and also failures, and we can get reports. It gives good oversight of things. "

• "This is a rather fast software peace, it has also every tab needed to complete a thorough calling task and it logs all comunication to the client. "

• Cons

• "It does not look "impressive" like many competitors, design feels outdated and not so modern. Otherwise, all is great"

• "I had to get used to it. Platformax was not so easy to use like Gmail when I started. But we learn fast, and they have good support and chat. "

• "The software has features and functionality that is a little hard to use if you don't need something like it. But you simply use what you need. "

Browse Platformax Reviews

Igor from SmartPA d.o.o.

Platfromax is a Mercedez Benz

We tried 7 different CRM tools, all international top sellers. But at the end of the day, there was always something missing, like reporting, no support for call center sales activities, no integration to 3rd party tools, bad UI &UX and so on. So one time guys from Platformax called our company and we started to talk about sales processes, not sales software. That was a game changer for me. Platformax is a sales platform, not CRM, which adapts to sales process we have in our company. All other providers, expected, that we will adapt our processes to their software, which is silly - it's 2017, not 1984. ;) Features I most like in Platformax are: - really simple and intuitive UI&UX. Not that ERPish table style UI. - easy cooperation inside sales team, sale management - sale team through reporting, customer cards - simple and easy change of lead ownership - this should be simple for all CRM tools, but it is not. - the killer feature for me as a CEO of the company is the integration of Android phones with Platformax web app. My sales team just clicks on a lead in Platformax and his or hers phone start calling the lead. This is also extremely useful from a management standpoint, because, just looking into call statistics (average call duration, a number of phone calls, daily/weekly / monthly call duration) I can see which salesperson requires help. So, for example, I know my sales guy should have 90s average call duration and around 50 calls/day and suddenly I see a flat line in Platformax report and 15 s average call duration, I know I have somebody to work on. ;)

Pros

Simple and intuitive UI & UX, top notch customer care, Platformax web app and smartphone connection (this is a killer feature for me), 3rd party tools integration.

Cons

I know, guys are working on it, but I am really looking forward to an open API.

Response from Platformax

Replied December 2016

Thank you very much for such a nice review. You're awesome.

Eve from Vardas

Stable and very powerful, a power-horse for sales

The benefits we got from Platformax are many. Before we started, we had problems following-up on tasks and opportunities, which resulted in wasted money. We also have a great way to prospect for new clients now, with emailing and calling-automation, the whole team is on-track about who is doing what, our current customers are well taken care off and the sales pipeline is full. Our new sales reps got used to Platformax quickly, after a few hours of tutoring, it seems to be intuitive for them, and the support-team of Platformax is always listening for new suggestions and improvements. We have more clients, which are better managed, more sales opportunities in the pipeline and I have a better overview of the situation inside the company.

Pros

Good to have for any business, that works in sales. Platformax really helped us with further prospecting for our customer databases, since we were struggling with getting more customers while at the same time handling all the different spreadsheets. Platformax is also making it easier to manage communications inside our team via smaller projects-cases, and see all communication and activity, that was done with any of our clients. It solves the problem of not knowing which tasks are due and missing out on business opportunities, if a sales rep is missing for a few days. There are many other features, and we really adapted it to our needs.

Cons

Seems difficult to use at first, due to its size and the UX is not quite as flattering, as some other apps. But it makes it up by functionality by a long-shot.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Thank you for the great review Eve. We listen to our users and the team is developing a new UX, to make your use of Platformax even better.

John from Vardas

Easy to use and ready to go, no expensive investment in on-boarding or administration.

I got way less work with administrative tasks and working on daily issues, that happened when our client-base was not so well organized. It's great to see exactly how well we perform and where the bottlenecks of our sales department are, so we can focus on such issues on monthly meetings and improve the company as a whole. We work with our team closely in order to improve customer satisfaction and retention, which works great with opportunity management in Platformax. I surely would recommend it to any small or medium business, that is looking for a effective and affordable solution to further grow and improve it's sales process.

Pros

It's easy to use and it's ready to go, once you invest a few hours to set it up for the company. No need for expensive on-boarding, no need for consultations. I could set-up all we needed for our business in 4 hours, and if there is ever anything I need help with, the support team of Platformax is ready to help out in an instant. Our sales team is tells me, that they are more organized and efficient than before, since there is less confusion about what tasks are due today or this week. Even if somebody in the team gets sick or missing, the CSO always knows what to do and she can delegate the tasks around. Using Platformax really feels natural and it's still growing.

Cons

it looked quite archaic, when I first used it. But apart from the visuals, it does the job as it should, even more than that. More function than we imagined and way less complications than with other sales tools we have tried.

Ella A from Oflix

Promises, or Promising

It is one of the few complete solutions out there, that allows it to grow with your company as you develop and expand your needs.

Pros

I like the functionality, and the promise of more seamless integration with some of my other favorite tools I also use . Platformax has a robust set of tools and and can fill out most roles your company needs. Gets it done when you need it.

Cons

I've been using Platformax for almost one year now. It is growing as a software and there is no doubt, that they have listened to their clients on the need for more and better improvements. My greatest complaint, however, has not been addressed yet. Ease of use in some departments is still not what I would like it it to be, and not all of the tools I wish have been added yet.

Martin from Vory

Brilliant software! Complete solution, Flexible & Supported from very start

Reason why I chose Platformax over other, is not just to manage all my opportunities in one place, but also to manage practically all other activities (projects) too. All the flexibility is provides to add new custom fields is so extremly helpful. With new contacts and leads, we need sometimes more information on them - I added fields to each contact (where we meet and the date) so I can keep track of who's who instead of adding that information to the note for each one. Platformax provides me a single system that is - visual: clearly manage progression from start to finish - lets me manage deals and move them along the pipeline - flexible: I customise pipelines & their stages titles to set out project progression too - automated: setting timescales on each stage draws my attention to opportunites I that require checking or action taking -Well supported: I needed a few questions answered, and the support was just perfect (and fast to)! I'm recommending this to everyone I meet to quickly and easily manage their sales (and projects) without the need for any great effort or distraction. We train our users to take advantage of Platformax, taking the next step and finishing a business opportunity is always.

Pros

It's clean, it tracks everything we can think of, has flexibility to customise pipelines, stages and custom fields.

Cons

Sometimes it is a bit slow, but it only lasts a few minute if there are deploys on the product side.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Appreciate it Martin, dankeschoeon!

Kathrin from vory.info

Great CRM for single user or large team

Lets not kid ourselves. Sales is a numbers game and when it come to setting up several appointments a day, to follow up task, and to consistently hit your to do list everyday, to bring it closer to the closing is not only exciting, but very motivating. If there is one thing I can say about Platformax, is it should be renamed to Do-it-max! As it is sales driven, task & result oriented, and you can see everything in terms of performance to make sense of your numbers and sales conversions. Platformax should be a tool that all sales person should use, no matter what you are selling! Its my bible and my daily bread. Thank you Platformax!

Pros

After looking at 4 or 5 other CRM systems, I decided to go with Platformax after hearing about the ease of use and I'm glad I did. I'm not tech savvy at all yet found Platformax very simple to set-up, customize and use. I started as a single user and now we have a whole team using it.

Cons

The app could use with a little bit of improvements, also on the cosmetic side. It would also be nice, if it can detect all the call i make to clients who are within the Platformax database, instead of me searching from Platformax or my phone to make a call.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Thanks Kathrin! Expect to see improvements soon.

Mirza from Vardas

After using Platformax a few times, it's been pretty easy to learn!

Compared to my last sales app, it makes working with clients easier and way faster. I don't miss any calls or follow-up emails anymore. My tasks are organized, working on upcoming projects with colleagues is structured and organized, and I find it really simple to use prospecting feature, when we are reaching out for new leads. There are more benefits, but i do not use all of the features.

Pros

I really like the customer service they have (I had a bunch of questions and they got in touch with me right away, the educational videos online, and the filtering feature. At one point I made a mistake with importing, and the support guys fixed it while I was chatting with them! Filtering really helps me with my sales process as well, since I can segment the customers any way I want to , and use them for prospecting, cold calling or reporting.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming the first time you use the software! However, once you watch a few tutorials it gets easier and intuitive.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Great review Mirza, thank you! We always have a dedicated support team on email and live - chat if you have questions. Enjoy your work!

Marko from vory

Without Platformax, we would faild

By using Platformax to track our leads, it has taken our business to the next level. As a sales oriented business , remembering to follow up with clients and nurturing leads is the only way to grow your revenue. The old fashion way of just letting emails sit in our inbox wasn't working, not well enough. We needed something to help us out, and then a recommendation from a fellow in the industry led us to try out Platformax. We closed a new deal that week! The integrations with Zapier , Twilio and Gmail really push it forward as well

Pros

It is solving core probably of letting potential leads and opportunities fall through the cracks. We do not miss a thing nowadays. I really recommend it.

Cons

Some templates could be useful for people trying to figure out what their process is, but that more of a starting learning issue. Some non-experienced people can have questions, others experienced in CRM will find it intuitive.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Hey Marko, you have a good point. Experienced people find it more intuitive, but we make sure, that anybody can use Platformax from the first minute. Thanks for the review!

Carl from Oflix

It is a cost effective sales tool

A 14 day trial is available for Platformax and I always recommend people I meet to try it out. If you are looking to find a professional solution for a competitive price, I think you will find that this more than meets your needs.

Pros

I will not say, that it has the most features I seen, but it offers every single thing, that your sales team needs in order, to get work done, and all that for a more than competitive price. The email tracking for example is really handy, if you have team members who send out many emails to clients and communication can get lost easily. I have seen many other products with similar features, but for much higher monthly rates, so you're really getting a deal. I also like the user-friendly interface, which really helps me when we tried to get the whole sale team onboard with this new tool.

Cons

No real issue, it is more than enough customisable to our process and adaptation was fast. If anything can be improved, it would maybe be more integrations with popular apps?

Klaus from Vory

Makes us money, simple and easy tracking of business opportunities

Using the sales pipeline feature stops business opportunities slipping through the cracks. Platformax is a nice, simple piece of software to keep track of prospects and deals on a daily basis, with a easy way to follow up and plan ahead. At a quick look we can see who we need to contact,send invoices or other stuff. It has become a discipline driver here, to make sure that we keep on doing the right things. Without it, I don't think we could have achieved what we have.

Pros

The main sales pipeline gives immediate information and overview of opportunities that have to be processed and how our team is doing. I can see who is working on which clients and how far along the process they are. Great to keep track.

Cons

Would like a better way of importing contacts in masses. Other formats and easier mapping could make it easier.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Klaus, thank you. We listen to your feedback and importing will be made even easier and more user-friendly.

Jrgen from Vory

Like it and use it, but not complete

Pros

I like Platformax because It has a clean user-interface and integrations with gmail, outlook and some other apps. These things are really useful, but still some features are missing for me, to trust it whole-heartedly. These could be easily fixed, but I have no idea when that may happen (or if it's even on Platformax's list of To-dos). 1. It offers great filters for segmentation of contacts you work with, so I always know who to contact and what the status is 2) Sorts contacts by first name only. That is an greta oversight! With filter, I can find anybody fast, or simply use search engine in app. 3) I like the email syncing feature, and calendar as well. Always everything in one place and I never forget a date or appointment - meeting.

Cons

There are some things missing for me (I am used to work with may different apps), so I think it can still be made better. As said, it works great otherwise. They update it often and add new stuff, but now all what i want.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Cheers Jurgen. Syncing is what most of our users like you like as well :)

Dirk from vory

Platformax is the answer to our CRM needs

We have tried (without much success) to track our leads and sales using a very well-known offline CRM system. Platformax has been the answer to our needs and I wish , that we implemented it sooner. As well as being simple to use, it is very customisable. We have been able to configure it to suit the business environment in which we operate. The system is quick, I find it visually appealing and very intuitive. Thanks Platformax.

Pros

I like how It is simple to use and very customisable to our different business needs. It fills out most our requirements, we manage leads, sales and activities way better.

Cons

If it would come with integrated internal chat like we use now Skype or Slack, that would really be fantastic. Otherwise, no complaints., things work as they have to.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Hey Drik. Thanks for the feedback. Integrated chat is not yet planned, but a better user experience will come out soon!

Dennis from Vory

Very user-friendly and structured

Really having all info in one place and at my fingertips, easy access and growing with the app. When we need something that is not there, they listen to us and help.

Pros

I used some sales tools before, and Platformax really is intuitive and also keeps all CRM info in one place. The Sales opportunity pipeline was also very useful and allowed me to know exactly where the opportunity was, as well as next steps to move the Sales opportunity forward. The platformax App was also a nice tool to use on finding more leads with prospecting!

Cons

Data input was sometimes cumbersome and time-consuming, but it all got improved after a few days, the tech support they have is one of a kind!

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

THank you Dennis, our developers and supporters are one of a kind :)

Mszros from WAGU

Transparency for salespeople and employees

I like that all sales people and other emoployess can see what is been done in the company and when somebody is on sick leave or other things, anybody can pick up the work for them.

Pros

I like that all sales people and employees are able to go in the system and see what other sales people have done before. If they visited a potencial client, what was done, who they emailed and who they spoke to. At what point they ar in the process, it is very transparent

Cons

There is not much training. You ar left and sometimes wonder how to work with some things in platform properly. They have support on email and live chat, but they do not come to your office and teach you.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Hey Mszros, thank you for you review. We try our best to support our clients and site-visitors with our friendly and professional support team. If there are ever any questions on your end, feel free to get in touch, or call us directly!

Natalie from ilingo

Industry: Translation and Localization

Hands down, it is the best CRM in the market! And for this price!? Fantastic

Me and the team went through countless CRM tools before discovering Platformax. I remember the day that one of my colleagues showed me Platformax site and intro videos and on that day, I said, " Well, that is not impressive at all". But we gave it a try anyway, the support and sales team were super friendly. We have now been using Platformax for almost a year, and I've never been more satisfied with Platformax support, features, and user-friendliness. Very glad we made the decision to switch over to Platformax, and I don't see us changing to anything else anytime soon!

Cons

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Thanks Natalie, good to hear you like it :)

Miroslava from jabar

It is powerful and customizable software

Pros

platformax has been our CRM of choice for the last year. Its the most powerful, customizable and add on rich option in the market as we found. I have been also able to use it in a Saas company as well as for a B2B ecommerce marketplace. Even though the user flows and workings were much different, platformax easily adapted to both use cases. Platformax allow us to do exactly what we want.

Cons

Sometimes it does not do process 100% the way you are used to, but at least they do not charge every thing separate. - The UI is ugly - definitely could look prettier. -The low-cost plans (specially for startups) does not have all functions Otherwise is graet, getting help is fast by using in-app feedback and live chat, they care a lot.

Stanisawa from jmcie

Is a great tool, but the hype is greater than performance

A one-stop solution for managing projects, clients and deals.

Pros

It is a great solution for customer management, performs a lot of functions that are needed in the company. Integration is a lot of time challenging with most software providers. One advantage I see in Platformax is, that it is easy to connect and learn, with help of integration to other apps and natural layout. Some more advanced features take a few days to master and use properly.

Cons

It tries to do to much, so in some parts it does not do so well like specialist competitors. The interface is not the best , so they should work on improving that. Would like to see more integrations and maybe offline mode , for when the internet is down in the area you work in.

Lrke from Oflix

Neat, clean and seamless integrated

It was easy for us to implement and good daily expirience for the whole team. The sales team likes me even more now (and that is no joke), and we get more work done.

Pros

Seamless integration with outlook and calendar, seamless integration with our own solution. The phone integration might be the best I have expirienced in my 20 year career (but most of the ones I tested were pretty bad). Tracking and managing of events, clients and communication is just fascinating.

Cons

Custom listing of how many contacts you want displayed at one point would be great, a manager might need more or less than what is provided by the system.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Hello Lrke, we appreciate your feedback! Many of our users have already pointed out, how much they like the phone integration. Great, that you like it as well!

Barbora from jabar

A well designed CRM , that allows a business to find better leads, save time and huge profits

It saves time for organize and sales, money and increase profit of the business or organization. I like it, our team likes it.

Pros

I find it easy to navigate. A simple navigation bar exists at the top of the window. The tabs are separated into various categories, such as Contacts, Tasks, Opportunities, Callendar and Mailer among others. This makes it very easy to find what you need and collaborate with the team, when they have a need for it. Platformax provides businesses with a SaaS product that reaches every stage and point of the customer life cycle.

Cons

Advanced tools may require a company CRM administrator or somebody who invests some time in platform. Very affordable for business of any size.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Karol from Jmcie

Daunting at first, but really amazing once you look under "the hood"

It is now a central point of all our data about customer and information and communication we gathered.

Pros

The flexibility and customizing options in platformax are amazing. It is important to not go into platformax thinking, you will work 100% from the start with no flexibility. Platformax true value is in its the flexibility, with the right setup it is great for every business. The online support offered through their Trailhead site is also a must-do. That site is probably the best approach I've seen for online support/help."

Cons

The UI is somewhat dated, but I know that is being worked on. Other than that, I have no comments to add, it is easy to learn once you see how it works.

Ines from vory

platformax offers all of the functionalities one might expect from a CRM tool.

It does the job well, contacts are well managed, communication is tracked, I close sales faster and organize our team better.

Pros

The UI is very easy to use and can be easily changed in many ways. They even include newer updates at a seemingly faster pace than the competitors.

Cons

Wish the UI was friendlier and visually more appealing. I would like to do most of my work on the Go but the app isn't really that appealing on mobile, so as on the desktop so I am always forced to use my laptop or tablet to finalize deals.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Thank you Ines, a better mobile experience is planned as well

Adam from Vardas

Best CRM Platform

Platformax helps us integrate our internal data and customer information easily. Workflow is faster and more efficient.

Pros

We have been using Platformax for sales and marketing purposes. We track customer information and invoicing through Platformax. It also provides great API connection that helps us link Platformax to other apps.

Cons

Back-up feels very limited, there is more manual intervention needed, but the support team works hard on improvements.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Hey Adam, thank you for the feedback. Our developers are working on improvements 24/7, we appreciate your time.

Elizabeth from Vardas

Its a very great SAAS with lit features enabled for the customers

It surely lets me work more organised and faster, than with some other sales tool I have used before. It's a big platform.

Pros

The in-built features like customer management with communication tracking, marketing management, automation, automated dialer etc. Everything has its own great features. Great workflows and approvals. Platformax forecasts are awesome.

Cons

Nothing as such. Reports and dashboards can be a bit more lucrative and add other patterns as well to make and configure. As I keep using, I will get to know more and share

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Thank you Elizabeth, we appreciate your feedback. We are working on deploying a a new user interface soon enough, and we are confident, that you will find all your need covered in Platformax.

Jaroslava from jabar

Powerful app for sales and support

Sales is more managed and customers are happier.

Pros

It has the capabilities including sales management, marketing automation with emailing and phone calls, customer relationship management and customer service. These applications help organizations manage customer accounts, track sales leads, conduct and monitor campaigns and provide service post the sale process with cases.

Cons

Customer service could be better. If there is important mater, they sometimes do not reply in first hours. But they do the work well, so that is okay.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Thank you for letting us know Jaroslava. Our support team truly does its best, to help you fast as they can. We will work on getting even better!

Shaun from Vardas

Easy to use , platformax is a very efficient product

Benefits for me; - less time wasted on calls - handling orders from clients is fast and efficient - coordinating with my team is easy - everybody has overview of tasks ahead - we have reports and can see problems in sales, to work on them.

Pros

I absolutely love how I can put everything in one spot (every bit of information is tracked and is always on hand with the right contact) and share information with other people on my team very quickly and easily. Not sure how It can make my work easier, I got used to it quite fast.

Cons

Accidentally had some duplicate contacts, but that got solved fast. There is a good way to avoid duplicates completely. The interface might look outdated.

Kadar from Wagu

Industry: Machinery

Platformax is not the normal "CRM", it is a sales platform, that works for you

Pros

To start, it has features of a powerfull CRM, likely the most powerful I worked with. It has great integrations, it goes with our client success process and it really helps keep track of future progress with clients and opportunities. It is a sales platform, that helps get sales done in the whole meaning, not just contact managing.

Cons

It can look difficult to integrate at start , specially if you are used to a different CMS or CRM system, but when you look at it better, it is not costly at all and very little time consuming, they got it one fast.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Thank you Kadar, we try hard to make sure, that the platform is intuitive for all users.

Brigitte from Vory

Best CRM for any business, hands down

It improves process flow, sales and improves productivity as well

Pros

Platformax is easy to use for admins and users. The customization options are almost unlimited and will operate exactly how your business needs it to. I have used multiple CRM's but this one is the best. They offer extensive training as well, that allows users to discover things faster.

Cons

It can be difficult for novice admins to navigate some of the more technical aspects, if they never worked with a CRM before.

Juliusz from JMCIE

Platformax has been an incredible tool for our sales interaction management and forecast of sales

Platformax is great, we have all past, present and future of the clients in one place, no more missed chances, business always on track and all information is well managed. Before we used also excel and other free tools, but it was not good.

Pros

The software is so robust. We keep track of interactions with customers, sales history, potential product customers might be interested in based on past purchases, and so on. It does everything we need it to and more.

Cons

Some of the more advanced features can be difficult to get the hang of, but Platformax team has been pretty helpful and we have invested some hours in training that had lessened the learning curve.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Thank you Juliusz!

Miosaw from Jmcie

The company goal is to utilise Platforms as a platform for our customer database

Pros

It is really appealing, that it integrates with other software, so it further enhances your needs. With that it covers all the things a company needs, there are many features that become even more used as your process grows.

Cons

In order to really utilize the Platform at its biggest and get 100% of all functionality, it would help to get a dedicated Platformax assistant or developer for the first days. It is a user friendly system in the starting package, but if you start big, there is still integration and customization to be done, so help is good. They offer great help already, but more information can always help.

Ines from Datafy.it

Best CRM system out there

We have tried around 10 different CRMs system and there was always something missing. With Platformax we have everything we need for our sales process to run smoothly. From lead lists for the sales team to contact new clients, to creating tasks, opportunities and orders to make sure you never forget a follow up or other action, to reporting which helps make sure everyone is on the right track and doing the necessary activities. There is also an app that saves the time of entering the numbers in the phone and helps to keep track of the calls your sales team makes. Platformax customer care is quick and always ready to adjust the features to your needs. We highly recommend them if you need a CRM that can be customized to your sales process, not the other way around.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2016

Wow. Thank you for such a nice review.

Stine from oflix

It s hard to beat the value for money

Tracking more and better for customers and leads, emailing and calling made really easy. Good value for money.

Pros

I find it easy to use and ultimately tracking customers. You get a good range of flexibility. The email integration and phone using with basic package alone is pretty great, compared to what "free providers" offered.

Cons

I wish I could get better layout in the mobile app. It is not so mobile friendly, when you want to work on customer information from mobile.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Hello Stine, thank you for the review. Most of our users work on Platformax with a laptop or tablet, but mobile works great with the calling-app as well already. Have a great day!

Laura from Ilingo

The best CRM for any business with a sales process

From our day one, Platformax has been fantastic. We used the other large guys in the industry, and the ease of use, data organization and customization are more, than any organization needs. Our sales team loves using it.

Pros

It has plenty of functionality, customization and intuitiveness. We are well covered when it comes to managing the sales process and all things have their place, everything is tracked and connected. Perfect.

Cons

Some limitations with connecting to some other platforms like, that would be amazing and provide for even more connectivity across the company. But since this is a complete solution, we are fine as is

Susan from vardas

So easy to track everything and forecast of sales

We can better coordinate opportunities with my colleagues and focus on improving sales, while having clear communication with all clients and leads. It helped me improve my sales when I found out, why I fail most opportunities in my pipeline.

Pros

Ease of use. Our entire sales team can use Platformax with the accounts, and we know what opportunities are open and ready to close. It is easy to designate others to opportunities and find out how to be better.

Cons

As our team grows we are going to need everyone on the upgraded offer with added features and my boss says, it will be more expensive.

Donat from Jmcie

Integrates easy with company

I work as project manager for integrating software. Platformax has tool available for a wide variety of integrations for different solutions and they support you fast as well.

Pros

Normally integration is challenge with most software. Advantage of Platformax is it is easy to set up for users and does not take much time to learn for set up.

Cons

It is not a on premise solution and there is no off-line option. But most software works this way, so it is not a big problem.

Response from Platformax

Replied October 2017

Hey Donat, thanks for your review. There are even more integrations in progress, so get in touch with us, we will be happy to give you the latest news!

Milan from Jabar

Using Platformax for Crm, automation and connecting with Outlook and other app is also easy

it has easy integration with other tools we use, and that is great. They listen to users like me, and help a lot, to make your experience better. No complications for me

Pros

I use platformax in conjunction with Outlook and Mailchimp to help automate our marketing and sales process, also setting up with other software to help my team. It has many functions, but I do not use all of them yet.

Cons

Getting data to merge can sometimes be complicated until you figure out the mapping. But dont give up, ask for help. They have great support team and they help your whole team!

Boena from jabar

Love using platformax

I am tracking all of my sales and daily acctivity. Many tasks to organize daily priorities and manage time better. I get help from team when we notice problems in reports, so team gets better.

Pros

Using platformax daily for keeping track of sales and sales activity. Makes my life soooo much easier. Easy to use and helps make my daily tasks much simplier. This product helps keep me organized and is great for reporting.

Cons

No really, all things work well for me. Maybe it can have more colour in design like some other products.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Good to hear, that Platformax serves you well Boena.

Wojciech from jmcie

We use platformax every day and it's the most valuable business resource and tool we have

We got what we needed. And for that monthly fee, it is a great buy. I recommend it to business-people I know every day.

Cons

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Hey Wojciech. Thanks for the nice review. Good to hear, that you like the tracking features and overight!

Ludmila from JMCIe

Platformax is a great addition to a fully functioning sales team

Platformax allows us to easily see the sales process from cold lead to customer. It also allows the sales team to easily see and forecast their payments. This allows them to be fully functioning with out having to ask the finance or owner of the company constantly.

Pros

Platformax is a great CRM that is extremely powerful. It integrates with Outlook other apps we need, so it makes the process our team use really automated and easy. Drip campaigns and automation are really useful to us.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Happy to hear, that you like the drip campaigns Ludmila. Have a nice day!

Gyarmathy from Wagu

Industry: Machinery

Am able to plan my Sales activity with 100% accuracy using Platformax application

I can organise my daily visit and tasks schedule, organize my teams activities, scheduling my Daily and Monthly Plan, planning my business promotions and other tasks, all is well organised.

Pros

Account creation of customers and navigation options to segment, Order search options, Event scheduling, Open Opportunities, Lead tracking communications and so on.

Cons

Creating my search filter is complicated, make it more simpler to users like me who are in Sales, so that I spend little time on this activity and more on calling and selling

Klaudiusz from jmcie

Really good and practical, helps to communicate

Business is going smooth, there is everything managed and flowing.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to customize new functionality when you need it, once business grows and you have bigger team. It is really tightly integrated with marketing, sales and service processes, helps a lot to communicate in team as well for clients and solve problems.

Cons

There are missing guides for users on implementation and new features, knowledge base is low and I get much information directly from support people.

Jitka from Jabar

Generally really wonderful platform. Can be rocky but its expected with something this massive.

It provides us with a reliable database / sales platform for a variety of purposes, from email campaigns, organizing to customer service.

Pros

Flexibility. The amount of flexible things you can do is vast, and virtually anything you can't do is already done, or the tech team will help you out with it.

Cons

Inconsistent documentation and old features. It was sometimes hard to navigate and UX was not so user friendly, as one would hope.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Great feedback Jitka. Our team is working on improvements all the time, to give a better UX.

Nana M. from Oflix

Very customizable with excellent customer support

It helps improve our customer relationship management, as we were moving from a spreadsheet system.

Pros

As said, the customer support has been great. They walked me through parts of the setup and quickly responded to any queries I had. You can add customized fields based on your sales funnel and pull in additional data. It keeps the sales process clean.

Cons

It was a bit confusing at first, I did not use such big software before. They have support that helps with questions and issues fast!

Hendrych from Jmcie

Platformax is a Sales machine

contacts are managed better and there is more business opportunity. Our sales team is more managed and follows up on clients, we can see all communication with everybody, it is effective.

Pros

Platformax is good customer relationship management software and has good functionality and is useful for sales in whole process from start to end.

Cons

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Thank you Hendrych.

Cody from Footballshirts4all

Automated prospecting and robust sales pipeline.

Pros

Im on a mission to find a specific type of CRM that removes the need for a series of collaborative and project management apps. In my opinion, the strength of Platformax I find is its robust sales pipeline rather and it would suit teams that want to streamline and aggregate on this specific aspect of their business. There is more functionality than it first meets the eye. Its UI and features puts it right next to Pipedrive and Teamgate in my opinion. Its an efficient way of keeping track of prospects and monitoring opportunities. Its reasonably priced and I quite like the brightly colour-coded calendar, and the email tracking integration and the scope for automated prospecting; the drag and drop Kaban view is neat.

Cons

Its a personal taste choice rather, but probably because of the type of apps that I use, I miss visualising my data in the dashboard with snippets of graphics/charts.

Kunegunda from Jmcie

Not too bad

I like the amount of task you can perform with it. Calling around to customers and getting meeting is really fast and easy, even from my mobile , once it is set up.

Pros

Cons

Not the easiest to navigate, I had problems setting up my phone. Interface could be more modern styled.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Thanks!

Sandi from Inteco Skupina d.o.o.

Industry: Wholesale

New workstyle

Well to be honest i am missing some functionality like reply to mail or maybe selecting multiple mails and asigning them to certain persons. I would also apreciate more if it wasn't so boring in terms of colours. Besides that i think it is ok.

Pros

Simplicity

Cons

Colour scheme could be better and more live, colorful.

Response from Platformax

Replied March 2017

Hi Sandi, Thank you for your kind review. We will see what can be done in terms of color personalization to make it prettier for everyone's eyes :) But what caught my attention a bit more is the "..where some data could be autofilled..". We are actually going to release data enrichment which is going to autofill a lot of data on your contacts. I hope that will help. As always if you want to give us direct feedback use the in-app feedback button. Thanx again for the review!

Wisaw from jmcie

platformax had all the features and options I needed and overall our team really enjoys using it

Pros

It seemed like there are almost endless possibilities with the software. Whatever we could think of platformax had already thought about it which was really nice.

Cons

Because of how much platformax offers it can be complicated at times. I needed more training for some of the more complex things i tryed to use platformax for. Besides that thought the team loved it.

Sults from Wagu

Industry: Machinery

Using it to follow-up with customers, log calls and notes for business meetings

We get lead generation and winning more leads, resulting in more sales

Pros

Integrations with many other tools, it helps to use the software more effectively. Platformax has robustness in terms of features, stability and support from their team.

Cons

Expensive compared to a lot other free software provider, that can offer similar services. But still cheaper than many other options.

Pela from Smartpa d.o.o.

An excellent program

There are all the right features in the platform and if you want/need something more, the team customizes it for you.

Pros

It has all the features a sales pipeline needs. Inspite of its complexity it is easy to use. Customer support is very responsive.

Cons

A little more expensive from others, but for a good reason.

Response from Platformax

Replied December 2016

Thank you very much for your kind review :)

Lucjusz from jmcie

Best in class

All good.

Pros

platformax is best in class CRM. Fully customizable. Tons of good features. Very easy to integrate with other tools.

Cons

It was a bit slow sometimes. Had to ask for information when using at start, not all things were clear, but using is simple now.

Response from Platformax

Replied September 2017

Thanks Lucjusz, our support team is happy to help