• Pros

• "Easy, simple to use and had all the features I required"

• "It’s easy to navigate while using my iPhone when I’m out marketing. "

• "Web-based, ability to search all fields, grouping functionality."

• Cons

• "what i like the least is that i would like to integrate with microsoft outlook"

• "It would be very useful if I could search by product that the vendors sell. "

• "Personally, I'd like to be able to switch up the color scheme. The seafoam green is cool for the shirt I have that color in, but on my phone, I prefer darkmode colors! "

Browse Pobuca Reviews

Stamatia from InEdu

Response from Pobuca

Replied February 2020

Thanks Stamatia!

Andrew from American University School of International Service

Industry: Law Practice

Much-needed organization for contacts on iOS

Peace of mind of being able to find contacts that I need when I need them!

Pros

I've tried almost every contact management app out there and Pobuca is one of the best, if not the best. Far better than the standard contacts app, of course. The UI is fairly straightforward even though the app itself does a lot for you. Contacts organization and the sharing of those contacts across multiple devices really stands out for me. I have over 1,200 contacts on my phone, so the Smart Search feature helps a lot, too, because I can't always remember the exact name or spelling of the name of the person I'm searching for. Toss in the biz card scanner and you've got Pobuca. Upcoming features are also apparently integration with social media accounts and the ability to send email and sms campaigns. Once those are succesfully implemented, there will be no question about which contact app I'll be using 100% of the time.

Cons

Response from Pobuca

Replied July 2017

Dear Andrew. Thank you a lot for giving us your perfect rating and for recommending our app to other customers. We're very happy when our customers are happy. If you need a walkthrough to Pobuca's new features, Schedule a Demo today and our experts will contact you shortly!

Initially Excited, Two Years Later, Disappointed

Our goal for Pobuca Connect is to use it to replace having contacts in three or four different places, to easily export a list of contacts once a year for a snail mailing, to replace MailChimp with this contact database and email marketing and to still sync with the contact database for our Office 365 email system. Currently, Pobuca Connect meets only one of these goals. For now, we plan to keep trying to convince Pobuca to build an enterprise friendly business product for robust contact and relationship management, but if an alternative solution arises that solves all of these goals, we would migrate to that alternative service provider in a heart beat. My hope is that Pobuca Connect, with such great potential, is not left in the dust behind their competitors but intead rises to the challenge.

Pros

Pubuca Connect does a great job of storing contact information and allowing multiple people to access the contacts under different permission levels. The ability to utilize custom fields is also incredibly useful. Having both Android and iPhone apps is very useful for us.

Cons

However, Pobuca Connect has a long ways to go before businesses can use this product alone for their contact management, email marketing, and customer relationship management. Let's start with the integration with Office 365. While it is very useful to be able to login to Pobuca using our Office 365 credentials, the integration doesn't go far enough. The Pobuca Outlook addon, for example, allows searching for contact information, but doesn't allow edits For email marketing, many businesses can't afford to hire another web developer to design and maintain email templates that will be mobile friendly, tablet friendly, laptop and desktop friendly. Currently, the email marketing editor is simply a HTML WYSIWYG editor box. Having a robust and interactive email template designer similar to MailChimp and dynamic contact database fields for personalizing a mass email campaign would bring this email marketing tool in line with their top competitors. Additionally, while Pobuca users can be segmented into different permission groups, there is currently no method, short of paying the developers several hundred dollars to create a report that can be easily generated showing the edits and changes in the contact database mapped to the specific user that made those changes. Currently, if one disgruntled employee had the permission to delete all contacts in the Pobuca database, they could and the rest of the users wouldn't know who performed the action, or how to undo the deletion operation.

Response from Pobuca

Replied February 2020

Hello, Thank you for all your comments and the time you have spent for this review. In Pobuca we appreciate our users' valuable feedback and keep improving our apps as per those. Regarding the email campaigns feature, please bear in mind that the core field of Pobuca Connect is contacts management and not email marketing. Nevertheless, we provide the possibility to send emails to your contacts via email campaigns or mass emails. In case you want a more advanced email tool, you can integrate your Pobuca Connect contacts with other platforms through Zapier. Regarding the user roles and permissions, you can assign 4 different kind of user roles to your co-workers for extra security and in case you don't want a user to edit/delete your contacts you can assign the Reviewer role. You also have the possibility to review who has created and who has last modified a contact of your database. Best regards, The Pobuca team

CR from Sosaley Technologies

Why I Chose Pobuca Connect

I was looking for a address book that I could first use for myself. Once I am happy I will look at ways of introducing it across my company.

Pros

1. Independent. Not connect to any other software or the cloud. 2. Simple and quick to learn and use. 3. The Android App allows me to make calls and keep track. 4. Was able to move all my contacts in a jiffy. 5. Search is fast. 6. Mutiple device support is great.

Cons

The Windows version does not work. The Cloud based version is a bit slow.

Response from Pobuca

Replied February 2020

Hello CR, Thank you for your review! A workaround was found to run the desktop app in your computer (there were no issues for other users). Regarding the web platform's performance, please bear in mind that during maintainance hours, performance may be a bit slow. Other than that, Pobuca Connect shows results within 1-2 seconds.

markos from NIKAS ABEE

Industry: Food Production

Pobuca - NIKAS

Pros

what I like most about the application is: ease of use and the user interface

Cons

what i like the least is that i would like to integrate with microsoft outlook

Response from Pobuca

Replied December 2019

Thank you Markos for taking some time to give us your feedback! This means a lot to us :) I would like to inform you that in Enterprise & Relationships plan you can integrate Pobuca Connect with Microsoft Outlook with Zapier, link your Microsoft account with Pobuca Connect in order to import contacts and install Outlook add-in into your account. Please, navigate to our online knowledge base and find related information and guidelines: http://help.pobu.ca/en/ Moreover, don't hesitate to contact the support team anytime you need to at support@pobuca.com.

POBUKA IS A GOOD CONTACT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.

I USE THE FREE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS MANAGING ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS ... ALL IN ONE SAME SITE. THE INTERFACE IS MODERN, AND SIMPLE BUT THE SEARCH DOES NOT WORKS WELL. SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LONG TIME IN SEARCH AND OFTEN NOT FOUND. IN GENERAL, IT IS RECOMMENDED.

Pros

IT HAS DISTINCT FUNCTIONAL MODES, AND IT'S VERY PRACTICAL TO ORGANIZE A COMPANY'S CONTACTS, LIKE CUSTOMER CONTACTS. THE INTERFACE IS MODERN, AND SIMPLE .

Cons

POBUKA HAS AN INTERFACE MODERN, AND SIMPLE BUT THE SEARCH DOES NOT WORKS WELL. SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LONG TIME IN SEARCH AND OFTEN NOT FOUND.

Reasons for Choosing Pobuca

BECAUSE POBUKA IS ONLINE, MODERN AND SIMPLE, AND POBUKA WORKS BETTER THAN OTHERS.

Response from Pobuca

Replied December 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for your comment :) In case you face slow performance again while searching for an entity don't hesitate to contact us via email: support@pobuca.com. We will assist you immediately!

Claudia from Serficor IMAP, SAPI de CV

Good product, needs some tweaking though

Overall, it has been a good experience, customer service takes some time, but is very usefull once it is available.

Pros

The fact that you can add custom fields we need at the office for filtering our database. This has been most helpful.

Cons

There is no way to erase duplicates but by going one by one, this takes a lot of time, and you have to go all the way to the top, letter A, to scroll down to where you left off... Changing the dialing way our government settled on july, was easier because I exported the whole thing to excel and that made this huge task more manageable.

Reasons for Choosing Pobuca

the fact that both android, ios and pc can be used, so you have access to your database wherever you are.

Response from Pobuca

Replied December 2019

Thank you Claudia for your valuable review! Keep in mind that you can tag your contacts as well and filter them ;) Regarding duplicates, I would recommend you to export the contacts you want to edit, import them back into Pobuca Connect and update existing contacts. Indeed, this is the time-saving process! Please, feel free to contact our support team anytime you need to. We are always here for you!

Annaliese from Kester Search Group

Great solution for us!

Pros

This is a great way for our team to store and share contact info.

Cons

Minor complaint so far is that sometimes it doesn’t automatically syncs and you have to manually do it.

Response from Pobuca

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much Annaliese for giving us 5 stars! This encourages us to keep improving our app day by day. Do not hesitate to contact us at support@pobuca.com if anything arises :)

Megan from Kester Search Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Pubuca Connect Review

Overall, we have had a very pleasant experience with Pubuca Connect.

Pros

Our team uses this to keep track of contacts in one concise place.

Cons

We would like to be able to see a contact's name in our Apple iPhone text messages. Right now, we just see their number.

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2020

Hello Megan, thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are so happy that Pobuca Connect boost your company's productivity as this is our core scope. I would also like to inform you that you are able to see the contact's name in iOS device text messages through the CardDav integration. In order to activate this, please follow the instructions from this article: http://help.pobu.ca/en/articles/1381620-carddav-integration If you need any further help, we are always at your disposal and you can contact us at support@pobuca.com Have a great day and Happy New Year!

james from International Potato Center (CIP)

Industry: Research

Pobuca Connect, The best Contact management resource.

Overall a great tool for synchronizing all your business contacts with co-workers

Pros

Easy and a quick way to import large amount of contacts simultaneously. Easy Grouping of contacts with extra custom field making it easy to filter all contacts to a limited few.

Cons

it is not quite easy to detect duplicate contacts especially if you have a large data set. Problem having duplicate organizations with similar names. I think for this in case of an existing organization with similar name should be merged rather than creating another.

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your great review, James! We really appreciate your feedback! I will share your comments and review with our Customer Support Team. Please let us know anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a remarkable day! Best Regards!

Remy from PRP Architects

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Good organization and search functions, but limited

We only use this as a directory for contacts, so we're not using it to its full capacity, and we're only paying for a lower level of functionality. From this perspective it's great to store and search our contacts' data, other than not being able to access it often and not being able to back up a hardcopy.

Pros

Web-based, ability to search all fields, grouping functionality.

Cons

Often we can't login -- perhaps server issues, but it's really frustrating. The mobile app is not easy to use for some of our employees. The inability to backup a hard copy of all contacts is troublesome and for this reason we're researching switching platforms. There are other small things we've wanted to be able to do but can't, such as create a contact list using contacts with only physical addresses (no email address).

Response from Pobuca

Replied November 2019

Thank you very much for your review, Remy. Sorry to hear that you had difficulties in logging in. Please make sure you download the latest version of the app which includes bug fixes and improvements. As regards the difficulty in using the mobile app, please make sure you contact our support team at support@pobuca.com and we will resolve any issue free of charge as soon as possible.

Danny from Milwaukee Repertory Theatre

Industry: Fine Art

Pobuca is a great resource.

Pros

Pobuca is a great tool for sorting all of your business contacts. And helped me finally get rid of my old overflowing Rolodex.

Cons

It would be very useful if I could search by product that the vendors sell.

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Pobuca Connect. Since we constantly work to update Pobuca Connect and add new features, we'll take your feedback into serious consideration so as to make it better and easier for you!

Danny from Milwaukee Repertory Theatre

Industry: Fine Art

A very good tool for organizing your business contacts

It is an easy way to organize all of my business contacts

Pros

I really love that I can just search what I need instead of having to remember what each company sells. And that all of my contacts are in just one place.

Cons

This program defaults to the sellers name instead of the business which is and easy fix but would just be more convenient the other way.

Response from Pobuca

Replied October 2017

Thank you Danny for your review!! Your feedback means the world to us! We're so glad you are enjoying Pobuca.

DIMITRIS from KAFKAS V.

Pobuca Connect pros & cons

Ease of communication is the overall after-taste!

Pros

I access easily all company's phone numbers and I am able to see role desk number and mobile

Cons

It would nice if i could copy a contact to my phone contacts or at least to have copy-paste functionality available

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2020

Hi Dimitris! Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, we appreciate that! I just wanted to inform you that via the CardDAV protocol you can synchronize your Pobuca Connect Contacts to your mobile device. Please take a look at this article: http://help.pobu.ca/en/articles/1381620-carddav-integration If you have any further questions just send us an email at support@pobuca.com :)

Mohd Abdus from LGED

Executive Engineer

Very useful

Pros

I can easily get any number of any colleagues of my organisation.

Cons

Can’t export

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Hello Mohd Abdus, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Pobuca Connect! As regards the difficulty with the export process, I want to let you know that this functionality applies only to Pro and Enterprise plans. Have a look at this article which contains guidelines on how to export data from Pobuca Connect: http://help.pobu.ca/how-tos/export. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you face any difficulty. Thanks again and have a great day!

Bisma from foresight group services

Great App

It is great app and very user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use and very helpful for CRM Based Companies and for individuals as well. Quick support is a reason why i have selected this app.

Cons

1) sharing by selecting multiple vcards is not possible only we can share by exporting multiple contacts. 2) select all options is not there.

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Bisma, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate you helping share the word about us! Your comments are welcome and your feedback will help us to continually improve Pobuca Connect. As regards the absence of 'select all' functionality, please keep in mind that unless you select each entity one-by-one, they are all selected automatically.

Lacie from KSG

Great option for businesses!

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, second nature to pull up the app and find who/what you need. Ability to save/store/keep track of 10k+ business contacts

Cons

Having to download an app and break the habit of going to your phone contacts

Response from Pobuca

Replied December 2019

Thank you Lacie for taking some time to write a review for Pobuca Connect. So glad you like the app :) All change is hard at first but gorgeous at the end! Do not hesitate to contact our dedicated support team to support@pobuca.com if you need any help.

Best apps I have ever used.

Connecting my team is better then ever.

Pros

Easy to use, no adds. good interface. better search option.

Cons

Nothing to say. All about to say that it needs to include theme so that user can enjoy their own theme.

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Wow! Thanks a lot for your excellent review! You've made our day!!

Stephanie from Gulf Coast Auto Creeit Corp

Useful product

As I said, I am on the road visiting dealerships about three to four times a week. Being able to access the app is helpful. Not needing a paper list is a lot more practical.

Pros

It’s easy to navigate while using my iPhone when I’m out marketing.

Cons

There isn’t enough space to include a contact persons information.

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review, Stephanie! Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve Pobuca Connect!

Mihails from Latvian Water Polo Federation

Short report after using it for about 1 year

Overall - good. Good fit for purpose. Questionable fit for use (the performance, loading speed is really poor).

Pros

Simplicity and customisation of the metadata, no many unnecessary fields, structures, etc. Mobile app makes difference when you are on the field and need to get the contact of the parent of your athlete. (we use it to keep the contacts of young athletes and their parents.) Emailing to many recipients is important to approach the parents with important information.

Cons

The loading speed of the pages is awful unfortunately.... It sometimes ruins the whole experience. Have to wait for minutes to update a single contact. Missing filtering by Tags with AND condition, i.e. select only those who have both tags "2006" AND "Parent".

Good fit for purpose.

Response from Pobuca

Replied December 2019

Thank you very much Mihails for your valuable feedback. We always try to improve our product based on our customer's reviews. I am sorry you faced slow performance, I suggest you try access Pobuca Connect from another browser if this issue persists. Please, keep in mind that we always release new versions in order to deliver the best experience to our customers. Also, I am happy to inform you that we have already included the "AND" functionality for tags in our road map! Stay tuned for more upcoming features ;)

David from Aristegui Noticias

Industry: Broadcast Media

My experience with Pobuca

It has been very helpful to keep our agenda tidy and up to date.

Pros

The possibility of adding information of Organizations

Cons

That it is not possible to add different contact lists defined by me. For example, list of suppliers, lists of collaborators, even if they do not belong to the same organization.

Response from Pobuca

Replied August 2018

Hello David, thank you so much for your review. You can upgrade to Pobuca Connect Pro and have the option to set custom lists with contacts by filtering them. We appreciate your feedback, keep it coming. Warm Regards, Iro

Nice way of storing and synching contacts - and GDPR compliant too

All my contacts in one place with minimal hassle.

Pros

Easy to import contacts, and easy to arrange them by organisation. Fast customer service. The software will synch contacts across an organisation (although this is less useful to a lone worker like me). Nice little desktop app which helps you find what you need quickly (e.g. someone's number when you need to make a call). Great value for money as it's free for a single person like me; can't comment on the other pricing structures. Storage of data is GDPR compliant.

Cons

Having nicely imported all your data, you can't EXPORT it without upgrading to a paid plan, which is a bit annoying if you want to move to another contact manager.

Response from Pobuca

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We offer a 15-day free trial of Pobuca Pro, if you want to check our product before paying though.

Callum from G-SEC PTY LTD

Industry: Security and Investigations

KIS, Keep it simple

Most Contact Manager based platforms are loaded to the teeth with features, integration methods, and flashy graphics. This is fine if you're a Y generation who can easily and almost with thinking integrate this. I am a business owner and use other platforms most of my main client contacts are GM's or owners. They don't integrate on a personal level, they are old school NAME, NUMBER, EMAIL. Whilst Pobuca has all of the social media functions it also easily keeps you grounded in the contact information YOU want to focus on, build the company tree of contacts if required and then basically have any other sales managers link into that database, in a simple, easy to use manner. It is honestly refreshing.

Pros

Easy, simple to use and had all the features I required

Cons

There is not a lot to NOT like other than a few annoying points on not being able to duplicate contacts.

Response from Pobuca

Replied December 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will take into consideration your comments on duplicating contacts and we will get back to you!

Marcus from Midtown Inpatient Medicine

Great for a medical group

Pros

We have been using Pobuca to store and distribute valuable contact numbers amongst our large physician practice. We have over 40 doctors who need to connect with specialists at three different hospitals. These specialists want us to use their super secret cell phone numbers but maintaining this database of numbers was onerous before Pobuca. Management of the database has been easy

Cons

The import function needs some refining. It was too easy to create duplicate entries from the import process. Android app needs a few tweaks. Occasional crash issues and the search function does not clear out a previous search without hitting backspace.

Response from Pobuca

Replied August 2018

Hey Marcus, thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We're working on the import process so it can be as smooth as possible. Warm Regards, Iro

Murat from Gbh Telekom

Great way for teams to keep in touch

I have my contacts always with me!

Pros

Great to use it basically with -external / remote collegues. No need to have different lists with contacts, or trying to update different apps / programs. Especially for employees who are travelling or do not have a standard office base, it is great.

Response from Pobuca

Replied July 2017

Dear Murat. Thank you for your rate and your comment. We are very happy when our customers are happy. Feel free to contact us if there is anything we can help you with. If you are looking to take a deep dive into Pobuca's full feature set and get all your questions answered. Then join our Pobuca guru to a skype call. You can schedule a demo here --> https://pobu.ca/demo !

Pobuca connect

Pros

The sorting; the interface; the search;

Cons

I dont have something in mind. Nothing occurs

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Wow! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review! We strive for the best and we are thrilled to hear your experience! Thanks again!

Elizaveta from Changellenge >>

If i could, I would have given five six stars

A convenient and super easy-to-use service for managing contacts. A great customer support. There are some points for improvement, for example, built-in departments and roles for contact are of a little use for our company. Customizing them would be a great feature. But still the service is constantly growing and accepting any feedback from customers - that is the main reason for us to choose them :)

Pros

Great customer service, stable app, easy to use, nice interface, bulk upload, nice mobile app

Cons

The customization of contacts are a bit limited (predefined deps and roles)

Response from Pobuca

Replied May 2017

Dear Elizaveta. Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Pobuca to manage your contacts. I'm happy that you enjoyed your experience with our app. Because of Pobuca last release, PRO & ENTERPRISE users have the ability to use custom fields. Custom fields will help you target your searches and easily extract contact information from Pobuca database. To set custom fields you have to be the Pobuca admin. If you need a walkthrough to Pobuca¿s new features, Schedule a Demo here ( https://pobu.ca/demo ) and our experts will contact you shortly.

Pobuca

Good Software and very easy to work very useful mobile app

Pros

Very systematic approach towards the contacts database formation.

Cons

have fields with max letters capacity because of which sometime its difficult to feed complete info.

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your feedback and we will do our best to meet your expectations!

Natasha from OCP Construction Supplies

Pros

Easy to use Easy to organize contacts by organization

Cons

Can be a little slow at times especially when trying to scroll through contacts.

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Thanks a lot for your awesome review, Natasha! We're so happy that Pobuca Connect makes your life easier. We regularly polish up the application to continue improving it. Make sure you download the latest version!

Liz from a fresh space

It was fine, but a bit clunky in the linking contacts & company.

Pros

Looked really clean, had all the basic information we wanted to add for contacts. Liked that organizations were automatically created when we added a new one to a contact.

Cons

Would be nice if there were custom fields we could create, as well as a way to export a custom contact list to use for marketing.

Response from Pobuca

Replied July 2017

Dear Liz. Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Pobuca to manage your contacts. Because of Pobuca releases, PRO & ENTERPRISE users have the ability to use custom fields. Custom fields will help you target your searches and easily extract contact information from Pobuca database. To set custom fields you have to be the Pobuca admin. For more information, Schedule a Demo here ( https://pobu.ca/demo ) and our experts will contact you shortly.

Overall a very helpful contact management system

overall is a great tool and support seems to be good for queries. i would recommend it to anyone in any organization

Pros

-Easy on-boarding -tools for import from other software - app for mobile and add-in for outlook integration - short learning curve -access / rights management (who sees what)

Cons

- needs better language support on data entry (other than English) - better integration with office 365 (i should be able to add a contact right away from new email - login through add-in has to much friction

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your review! We'll take your suggestions into serious consideration and focus on providing the best customer experience!

Troy from RSA

Good for big company

Pros

If our business was bigger this seems like a great idea.

Cons

Was difficult to understand and when adding contacts I ended up with multiple duplicates which made things very difficult for my partners.

Response from Pobuca

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review. I would like to take the opportunity and let you know that Pobuca Connect enables you to merge multiple contacts, so that you can avoid the confusion you faced. Please find more information here: http://help.pobu.ca/how-tos/merge-contacts. Moreover, you can manage duplicates in this way: http://help.pobu.ca/how-tos/manage-duplicates-in-pobuca-connect. Last but not least, do not hesitate to contact us at support@pobuca.com, in case you need any further help.

Marilyn from AhhhMuse Inc

Pros/Cons Pobuca

We like supporting a new business, thanks.....esp one that seems to be as receptive to improvement, as this one. Our #1 problem with this product is that the NOTES section cuts off our notes after one short line and this really makes life difficult for us as we depend on the complete NOTES to serve our customers well. Beyond that and the fact that the system downloads slowly, we are happy and will keep supporting Pobuca, thanks!

Pros

That it is cloud-based.

Cons

That it arbitrarily cuts off the NOTES section of our Contacts after only one line of comments (We always have more information than that) and there is no way to access the rest of our carefully taken and maintained NOTES.

Response from Pobuca

Replied December 2016

Thank you for your feedback! Notes section can be edited with 500 characters text. Do you need more than that? If the answer is yes, feel free to contact us and see what we can do in order to meet your needs.

tiago from SCMPB

It was great

Pros

It's easy to use . The design is great and being online and responsive really is something . I liked the customer support also .

Cons

I think it lacks some features but on the other hand it's really easy to use because of that

Response from Pobuca

Replied July 2017

Dear Tiago. Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Pobuca to manage your contacts. I'm happy that you enjoyed your experience with our app. Because of Pobuca last release, PRO & ENTERPRISE users have the ability to use custom fields and some more nice features that help productivity. If you need a walkthrough to Pobuca¿s new features, Schedule a Demo here ( https://pobu.ca/demo ) and our experts will contact you shortly.

Cecilia from Cataldo Engineering, P.C.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Pobuca Review

Positive experience overall. It's easy to use and fulfills the basic needs of keeping contacts in order.

Pros

It is easy to find and input contacts along with making changes as necessary.

Cons

I do not like that you have to make an organization contact and regular contact. It is annoying to have to put the address in the organization and regular contact. If that person is in the organization the information should automatically pop up. You also shouldn't have to put a first and last name as a requirement.

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Cecilia! We will take your feedback into consideration when we launch the next version of the app.

June 2016

Sarah from Christakopoulos

June 2016

Must have - Business Contacts Management App

I find it very useful app. When I logged in, I had instant access to all of the company contacts and their info. So simple!

Response from Pobuca

Replied May 2017

Thank you a lot Sarah. It's so critical for us to keep our customers happy. We will contact you to be part of the Pobuca's ambassadors program!

Melina from University of Patras

The best contact app for companies

Pobuca is the best web and mobile app for contacts I've used so far. The structure of the app and the ideas people are implementing over time can give you the best experience you can have with a contact app. As a university student, it's very important to me that I can use it for free!

Response from Pobuca

Replied May 2017

Thank you a lot Melina for your positive review. It's so critical for us to keep our customers happy. You can check our new features in the new Version of Pobuca. Cheers

Panagiotis from Biomedical Engineering Laboratory, National Technical University of Athens

A try-it-yourself experience that should not be missed

Pros

Adaptability to personal demands, easiness and total looks. Collaboration tools included are extremely useful in everyday demanding tasks a job might include.

Cons

Connectivity with open-source systems could be improved. Development Kit could also be introduced for a more personalised experience

Response from Pobuca

Replied July 2017

Dear Panagiotis. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on Pobuca. I am very pleased to hear that your experience with our app were nice. Do checkout the new improved version of Pobuca here ( https://goo.gl/k1FyQr ) you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Sanaa from Automobiles

About 1 month ago, I look for application or something where I can Make all My professionnal contact

Now, I can Manage My professionnal contact and also give the access to my colleagues

Pros

What I like the most is The design and also the simplicity, it's very useful application. More than that, with this I can Give the access to another friend or colleagues like Editor, administrator or reviewer and this is quite interesting.

Cons

Response from Pobuca

Replied July 2017

Thank you so much Sanaa for your comment !!! We're very happy when our customers are happy. We're glad you're enjoying our app! We will contact you soon for more feedback.

spyridon from Panathinaikos FC

Pobuca Review, Panathinaikos FC CSR Department

I Find the application very useful. Working in a company with more than 60 colleagues is extremely convenient to look on an individual catalogue and find all the details needed to communicate with each one everywhere, internet connected free. It would also be an asset if you could also send an e-mail directly from the app.

Pros

easy, Filters with Favorites etc, Business Cards section

Cons

Not really

Response from Pobuca

Replied May 2017

Dear Happy Spyridon. Thank you for giving us your perfect rating and for recommending our product to other businesses. We love to make our customers happy. We're going to contact you soon about our ambassador's program. Stay tuned !

Danny from Milwaukee Rep

Speeds up the process

I recently started at my job as the company's purchaser and quickly switch their overflowing Rolodex to this site. It has been supremely helpful to be able to search businesses fast and quickly using the search tool thank you

Pros

the search bar is supremely helpful

Cons

I really do not need the contacts section when I can search for business.

Response from Pobuca

Replied May 2017

We really appreciate your feedback and thank you for the comment. The recommendations you mentioned are so important to us. You can download our new version in which we have a section named "comments" for what you're using every company.

Great UI and overall experience is fabulous!

Pros

The User Interface is great! They also have excellent customer service. I loved the overall interface. It is also available across the devices which is great! If you are very big organisation with a lot of contacts, this would definitely help you.

Response from Pobuca

Replied February 2020

Thanks for your comment!

Roderick from AM/MOR Architecture LLP

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Place to Collect and Sort Contacts

Pros

Ability to customize: adding tags, additional information per contact/business

Cons

The desktop version of Pobuca Connect is a bit clunky as of this review, but the web and mobile versions are spot on.

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Thank you for leaving such a nice review, Roderick! Please make sure you download the latest version of the Desktop app, which contains performance improvements.

POBUCA REVIEW

Access to all my business partners

Pros

Easy to use, friendy, quite useful and helpful

Cons

Every time I use it, requires to enter credentials even though I choose to keep me signed

Response from Pobuca

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your review. In case you encounter any similar problems in the future, please contact us at support@pobuca.com and we will resolve any issue free of charge as soon as possible.

Matthew from Sutton Group Preferred Realty Inc., Brokerage

It would be nice to see different versions of it.

It narrowed down for me what I was looking for.

Pros

Accessible. It is nice to be able to access it just about anywhere. It is nice to be able to share it with my business partner and whatever we put in the database is accessible by all of us.

Cons

Too complicated. I was looking for something rather simple to use (without all the bell and whistles). You should consider offering different programs depending on what your customers are looking for.

Response from Pobuca

Replied July 2017

Dear Matthew. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. I am very pleased to hear that you have a nice experience with Pobuca. Do checkout our new improved Pobuca here (https://pobu.ca/blog/new_features/product-updates-vol2 ) and upgrade it in your phone! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Mike from Kosek Enterprises, Inc.

Great App for Simple Contact Management

This app works well for contact management for small businesses. It's quick and easy to use. It does lack some integrations with other services, which can be helpful for VoIP phones and the like. Overall, it's a useful tool.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Getting contacts into the software from Outlook.

Response from Pobuca

Replied May 2017

Thank you Mike for giving us your rating. We feel so grateful that you like our product. We're happy to help and answer every question regarding Pobuca. Don't hesitate to contact us . Stay tuned !

luis from Archre Insurance

Good stuff

love it. Will keep using it for a while still a lot to learn but with patience and time eventually it will work out.

Pros

Cons

None

Response from Pobuca

Replied May 2017

Thank you a lot Luis. We appreciate your perfect review and feedback about Pobuca. We'll contact you to participate in Pobuca's ambassadors program. See you soon :)

Paraskevas from Athenian Brewery S.A.

Very useful app. Handy and convenient.

So far we are in evaluation phase. So far many positives: Fast response, low memory usage and his platform combines easy with Android. Some minor fixes in Admin mode e.g. massively deletions and uploads needs to be added.

Pros

Fast response. Easy use.

Cons

In admin console (web interface) no user deletion or massively upload.

Response from Pobuca

Replied December 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so excited that you find Pobuca useful for your company. Considering your comments on the cons section: you can revoke access to any simple user you choose and you can massively upload just by inviting your coworkers to join the common contact lists (go to invite tab on the menu)! If you have any questions, we will be more than happy to help you!

May 2016

Niklas from University of Surrey

May 2016

Great and easy-to-use app

Before JustPhonebook our team had to keep individually the contacts, which reduced our networking capabilities and also was time consuming. After joining JustPhonebook, we operate as a team by internally sharing our contacts in an easy and secure way. In a few of seconds each member of the team is able to find the appropriate contact information for a particular person. Great job!

Response from Pobuca

Replied May 2017

Thank you a lot Niklas Palaghias for the comment. It's critical for us to keep our customers happy and chuffed. We will contact you to be part of the Pobuca's ambassadors program!

Isabelle from La Fosse

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Pobuca

Alright..

Pros

Getting access to numbers on the go is great

Cons

Incoming calls don't show names so I have to save the names to my phone anyway nd then disregard the app. Only use this when I need a number I don't have.

Response from Pobuca

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Isabelle, for your valuable feedback! You can have your contact details on the go and the best part is that it works offline! Also, you can enable Caller ID easily from your Android or iOS device by following the instructions from this article: http://help.pobu.ca/en/articles/3141442-how-to-enable-caller-identification-in-the-mobile-app Please, contact our support team in case you face any difficulties. We are always here for you!