All Prezi Reviews

Tyler Jae

Education Management, 201 - 500 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2021

Unique motion and visual presentation tool

maneesha

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Best Presentation Software I have ever met

Prezi is advance presentation application that will be more attractive and eye caching , that will be morely helpful for attract customers when the personation need to be present . Although its possible to provide gui understandable presentation though it

PROS

This application has been design with and amazing presentation layers , that was eye caching of the viewers and really attractive presenting frames can be made by very easily. Most of this application i have ever like that and presentation has made by eg : power point and etc can be easily convert and move into this to develop and also the word and video in youtube / offline can be play through it.

CONS

Customization of words patterns and colors are very limited only few colors and three or four styles are available for text

Reason for choosing Prezi

easy of use and Price and fetchers

Reasons for switching to Prezi

To provide more graphical and attractive presentation for customers

Shukurath

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Review of Prezi

My overall experience with Prezi has been great. I have found it to be very user-friendly and easy to learn. The tutorials and help features have been extremely helpful. I've found the ability to create custom presentations to be very helpful and the interface is quite intuitive. I also appreciate the wide range of templates and themes available to make creating a presentation easier.

PROS

One of the best aspects of prezi is that it enables me to create dynamic and quick presentations. Furthermore, the templates it provides are significantly more creative than those from its rivals, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint.

CONS

One of the things I like least about Prezi is the fact that it does not have the same user interface as other presentation software. It takes some time to get used to the navigation and different features. Additionally, it can be difficult to make changes to existing presentations, as the workflow is quite different from other presentation software.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

I made the switch from Prezi to Powerpoint because Powerpoint provides more flexibility when it comes to customizing presentations. With Powerpoint, I have the ability to easily create stunning visuals, create animations, and add more interactive elements. Additionally, Powerpoint offers an array of templates and tools that can help me create more professional presentations.

Elizabeth

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

My choice for presenting!

PROS

It's so easy within Prezi to make beautiful presentations easily. Presentations look great and are very professional, even for a new user that doesn't have a lot of experience. We use it with our teams with ease.

CONS

No cons whatsoever, love it and have been using it for awhile!

Alycia

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Changes are Hard to Keep up With

Prezi has been the backbone of many presentations in my classroom since 2013 when a student introduced it to me. My students have learned many skills by using it, and I have been able to keep them engaged. I appreciate the functionality of the system

PROS

I love that it keeps the attention of my students. They can make meaningful connections by how different "slides" are grouped together.

CONS

When changes are made, it is difficult to beat the learning curve and make changes swiftly.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

While PowerPoint is extremely easy to use, it lacks the robust engagement of Prezi. Students were tired of seeing static slides with the occasional movable graphic.

Deanna

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

Great Alternative to PowerPoint

At first, I was annoyed b/c of the learning curve, but once I got it down, I loved using it. I also appreciate how interactive it is!

PROS

I love how different it is compared to PowerPoint. Despite the learning curve, it is still offers an impressive way to present your topic, making it more fun and interesting than other software.

CONS

There is most definitely a learning curve associate with this product. But, once you get it down, it is great to use and will definitely impress people!

Reasons for switching to Prezi

I saw a colleague's presentation and wanted to try it for myself.

Reviewed November 2023

Has some unique features you'll not find elsewhere

PROS

Some unique features like a great interface, zoomable canvas that showcases the finer details, standard alignment etc makes it better than the rest of the presentation tools available

CONS

After 14 days one needs to sign up and choose a paid version. There are other free presentation softwares from Microsoft and Google, so we feel why pay for this. But if one is a student or an educator Prezi is helpful. It gives great quality presentation.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Because they had limited features unlike Prezi that offered better templates and customisation options

Tiago

Public Safety, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

An excellent program for presentations

Currently the program I like most for making presentations.

PROS

I liked the animations between presentation topics and the wide choice in this part.

CONS

There are paid parts that were missing from the program, and they are too expensive for those who rarely use the program.

Kristi

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

I think Prezi has peaked

PROS

I like prezi back in the day, it was viewed as a tool creatives liked to use. The idea of a PowerPoint is not cool, but making a Prezi was cool.

CONS

Webbased at the time of use made it difficult for collaborative decks.

Ing. Ind. Manuel

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

Presentations with modern style

PROS

More attractive dynamic presentations, these can be done in a short time in a very professional way.

CONS

I currently use an excellent experience to make presentations to my clients where the scope is to give greater detail to my products for my sales management.

Rody

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Best for free Presentations

PROS

You can use Prezi for free, and it is easy to start with.

CONS

PowerPoint is better and has more options for presentations.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Prezi Business Review

My overall experience with Prezi Business is that it is great for sales pitches and presentations with rather "boring" content. It also is great when several people are working on one presentation because it has features for real-time collaboration (even if people are working remotely) using instant messaging, and features for collaboration on off-hours with in-line commenting and feedback. I would highly recommend it for people that are want to be creative but are not imaginative off the bat by themselves.

PROS

What I like most about this software is that you can create stylish, memorable, and engaging presentations all while portraying numbers and data. Sales people are able to really grasp an audience with the creative content that Prezi allow a user to make in order to make sales pitches, which in turn help the company make profits. Moreover, it is easy to collaborate when creating the presentations because there are in-application messaging features and commenting features per slide or per widget.

CONS

What I like least about this software is that it is easy to get caught up in the intricate features and animations that Prezi Business let's you use. Sometimes, people tend to go overboard in order to make a rather boring numbers driven presentation more colorful and animated. However, things tend to get lost or an audience's head tends to not be able to focus on the core concept of the presentation. I would say it takes time with using the software to learn how to get a happy balance.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

There are so many more features and functionalities that Prezi Business offers compared to Powerpoint. It was a great switch.

Mellen

Education Management, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2021

Prezi: More than the usual presentations

Whenever I use Prezi, my teammates are always amazed about its animation. My presentation becomes attractive, eye-appealing, and enjoyed not only by my coworkers but also with my students. This software is really a lifesaver.

PROS

What I like the most about Prezi, is it allows me to create effective presentations. Its tools, designs, and cool transitions captivate my students' attention.

CONS

There's not a lot to say here, but I think what I like the least is its navigation. It is so difficult to maneuver some tools that I ended up getting frustrated. However, once I get used to it, everything becomes easier.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Prezi has a more appealing interface than PowerPoint.

Sadaf

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Creative tool for Professional presentations

Several key consultants in our company have no graphic design background, skills or training, yet have been able to utilize this software to prepare fantastic structured presentations with visual aids that really help in engaging the audience as you take them through the contents. Prezi Business has helped enhance our capabilities to showcase our competency as a company that really works to satisfy its clientele, be it with excellent visual aids or with an in-depth and informative overview of the slides. The software can help produce eye-catching slides and convey information by making the viewer "travel" through your document with its interactive zoom-in and zoom-out feature, panning on specific topics, jumping through the screen.Using this has been very interesting especially when you want the audience to pay attention and engage with the media.

PROS

Who says presentations for businesses have to be monotonous and boring? Prezi for Business, like its original version, is a great tool to develop creative and attractive visual aids integrated into presentations that help us better connect with Clients and their needs, whilst presenting our ideas in interactive ways. The most intriguing aspect of this software is that it is cloud-based, built for business teams, provides graphics without the need of the user to be accomplished at this in any way, and allows teams to work on the same presentation remotely, and provide comments/edit if needed. There is also an option that you can enable, to receive notifications when a collaborator has commented on the file, or it has been viewed by the team or certain client. I like how this is more flexible in terms of editing and sharing with your team (that was a bit challenging in Powerpoint, where sharing was done through emails with a size limitation) even when the file is data rich and heavy to share. I love that there is a feature that encourages transparency with the company leaderboard featuring the most active team members thereby encouraging efficiency amongst the team and keeping all members up to date on the progress of the file. This works especially well when there is a deadline for a project and the presentation needs input from multiple team members.

CONS

There is a lack of templates that have been designed for Prezi Business. I understand that this is more of professional software than its predecessor and there will be less of graphics, but there can be an option for project design teams to customize their Prezi and tailor it according to their needs. For us, not all presentations are for Clients, and we count on this software to unleash creative freedom when designing for internal requirements as well.

alfredo

Reviewed March 2018

very useful dynamic work tool with great features easy to use and to present at meetings conferences

PROS

Very useful dynamic work tool with great features easy to use and to present at meetings conferences and meetings. I like that it is a viusal dynamic tool with vast work templates. Each of these templates has an art touqe that allows to generate ideas and interactive contents with text videos, images and links. Being able to have a presentcation with this tool allows us to look good by giving an impression with the audience if a conference is about. With an attractive content for people who visualize the content with this we get the attention of the public Traditional presentations based on slides are just that: Traditional. You could have fantastic images, but no matter how elegant (or austerely minimalist) each slide is, it's still a slide. Prezi (several prices, starting at no cost) tries to change this by converting his presentation into an open canvas in which he can draw his ideas spatially and then present them by zooming and panning the entire canvas. Used well, the final result feels cinematic and interesting in a way that traditional presentations rarely are. To begin, Prezi displays a list of templates you can use. There is a large number of templates, but there is no way to preview the appearance of a template, except when starting a project with it. If you start a project with a template and discover that it does not work, after all, you can change to a different template in half, but you must adjust things to work in the new template.

CONS

It is a program a bit complicated to understand at the beginning because of the multiple functions that it offers us. for the reproduction of the presentation it is necessary to have Adobe Rader, and some computers do not have this program and that can be a bit complicated with the treatment of the program. It is a program that to use the sSI presentations is necessary to use the internet. It is a program that is in the English language. It requires a certain level of knowledge to be able to use it correctly and in a practical way, like other software this is also paid and the way to use it is through an account that must be kept active paying monthly to use the software, of course that there are pirated means to make it work for free, but in general it is paid. It is a program a bit complicated to understand at the beginning because of the multiple functions that it offers us. It is a program that to create the presentations is necessary to use the Internet. One of the disadvantages of prezi is that it is limited access, we need to have internet, videos appear as downloads and to save it as a portable file can only be on CD. Because it is an online platform it is difficult to visualize it in some devices even the page of this tool is a bit heavy because when you want to open the page it takes a lot of seconds to see the first sale. However, it is useful for a visual and attractive dynamic presentation for the participants in the presentation of some conference

Ganjar

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

It makes designing professional presentation easy!

I utilize presentations every single day in my classroom. While at first Powerpoint is adequate to convey my idea, soon it became stale. My students, who are getting younger and younger every year, need something more to capture their interest. Enter Prezi. With Prezi, I can make presentations that move dynamically, keeping my students' attention to the board.

PROS

Prezi allows users to design great and professional-looking presentation. It offers a wide range of templates to choose from, further assisting users in their endeavours. Unlike Powerpoint, Prezi is capable of moving texts dynamically. It is easy to wow the audience using well-thought presentation made in Prezi.

CONS

Prezi's ability to move text dynamically is a double-edged sword. While it might help users to design captivating presentation, the function can also lead to the audience's confusion if used too excessively. You really need to think beforehand when using Prezi. You want to get your audience's attention, not to confuse them with twirling words.

Bruno

Industrial Automation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

The best tool to create your creative presentations

We continue to improve our information through this tool to give the best to our customers. The benefits that Prezi gives us are organization, creativity, time savings and good presentations.

PROS

This tool is great, it has very good features, it helps us organize our information in a very creative and orderly way, making our creativity stand out. The tool is very easy to use, its interface is very simple, this helps make it very easy to learn how to use it. Its integration was very easy and accepted in our company, since it helped us to have our information organized and systematic to be able to share it with our clients.

CONS

I personally would like to be able to extend the templates as they are a bit limited, but otherwise the tool works great. The aspects of this tool are easy to use, there are no complications. Its integration helped us capture the attention of our customers by showing them our information in a very pleasant way.

MEHROSE

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Innovation to the business meetings

My experience is exceptional because Prezi helped me to create a great impact on my co-workers and management by creating business presentations on Prezi that help them to understand the ideas and strategies in brief with examples under one slot.

PROS

Prezi has changed the mindset of creating a presentation from old school to a whole new level that is a disaster to the corporate world with magical features and brainstorming tools that changes the whole perception of clients and business executives that are inside the meeting room.

CONS

For me, Prezi is not user-friendly at first beginners can't get the software easily because it is so hard to use the software you need to be extra smart to work on Prezi. The interface and tools are hard to fix and find, you have to put extra time and extra effort to create a good presentation that leaves a remarkable expression to the externals.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

PowerPoint was standard and old school.

Jhonjerlyn

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Ability to generate slides with superior quality.

I have had a fairly good experience, the creation and editing of slides in our company has improved significantly since Prezi arrived in our sector, we have been able to create quality slides, with a better order of information and we have also been able to create slides with the collaboration of our colleagues, it is an excellent collaborative software. I have enjoyed a great flow with Prezi when it comes to creating slides, I am proud of the results.

PROS

- The templates are excellent, with innovative designs and excellent order in the information, in addition, it has inserted arrows to better order the information. There are no additional fees to pay for templates. - The web version is very functional, has an excellent autosave system and allows you to create and edit slides without delays. - It offers pre-designed shapes and drawings, which can be inserted in the slide to give it more optimization and make it more attractive.

CONS

- The slides cannot be converted to a .pdf file from the downloadable app for computers, no matter how many attempts I made, the slide did not convert successfully and that forced me to convert it from the web version. - When I try to present some slides on computers that don't have "Prezi App" installed, they don't work on all computers, some do open the slide correctly, and some show the slide with a black background.

Reviewed March 2023

Awesome software program for developing informative presentations

Overall great experience with Prezi! 10/10 would recommend for effective presentations for both educational and promotional purposes.

PROS

I like how easy it is to use Prezi! Prezi is very user friendly which means that those who are not familiar with technology after a bit of exploring and learning would find Prezi very to use. This is due to the self explanatory nature of the designed system of Prezi. In addition, Prezi offers various templates for presentations and isn useful in selecting the right template for the topic at hand. For example there are templates for education presentations and there are different templates for promotional presentations. As long as one chooses the right template to start with, they should have no problem creating an informative presentation. As a student I use Prezi because it allows me to be efficient when wanting to create a presentation. I use Prezi on a weekly basis for informal and formal presentations. I also really like the transitional effects that Prezi offers to immerse the viewer in the experience.

CONS

There is nothing I have to say that I dislike about Prezi. If I need to suggest something I would suggest that Prezi slowly incorporate more templates for various scenarios. Nothing negative to say about Prezi! Love using Prezi!

valentina