Q-GPS

Q-GPS Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Support is excellent, any changes or forms required always dealt with extremely fast and efficient."
  • icon"My experience with Quantech has been very good. The program allows me to fill out information on the client and product or adjust and remove if needed."
  • icon"The inventory tracking works well for me giveing me up to date inventory levels when needed. Suzette and Klaus are always easy to reach and quick to respond to my various requests and needs."
  • icon"Software could be more seamless. Seems to be a few dead ends where you have to go back through the main page to access items."
  • icon"It can only be used with one dealer - as a small company, I am ok with my monthyly fees but do not wish to pay for extra dealers."

All Q-GPS Reviews

sue

excellent service

EXCELLENT SERVICE, TOP NOTCH SUPPORT-programs is updated promptly when changes required-theere is always staff avalable and willing to help - especially Suzette, she is priceless, patient and helpfull

Pros

As a financial broker/agent, Quantec has been easy to use, very low maintenance and updates received before you kinow you need them. All the staff are very friendy and always willing to help you NOW and they seem to appreciate that when our system is down - business becomes very difficult for us - they are very good to work with

Cons

it can only be used with one dealer - as a small company, I am ok with my monthyly fees but do not wish to pay for extra dealers

Jim

June 2011

The easy way to do paperwork

none at this time

Pros

My experience with Quantech has been very good. The program allows me to fill out information on the client and product or adjust and remove if needed. No complications. The inventory tracking works well for me giveing me up to date inventory levels when needed. Suzette and Klaus are always easy to reach and quick to respond to my various requests and needs. Over all a pleasant group to work with.

Cons

no real stand out cons

Blackburn

V6 June 30, 2011

Keep up the good work!

Pros

The program that I am using is very easy to use and very helpful for things like full disclosure. The staff is very helpful and willing to do whatever is needed to make the program work for us. If there are any problems the support staff are usually able to get onto my system right away and fix it ... it is great not having to wait to have things repaired to tweaked.

Cons

Would like to not have the Insurance % for dealer show up when linking to that screen to change the tax code. I use 2 screens so my customer sees what I see.

Larry

The BEST F&I software for the business office

I personally recommend Quantech F&I software and Suzette also gives the best service if any questions or glitches come up. Larry

Pros

Meeting and training with other biz mgrs i've met confirms Quantech F&I sofware is the best. We all seem challenged with the lack of ease of use...especially interacting and offering products to our clients.

Cons

Not full dealership software We have other sotware (what i call accounting software) for the dealership and it's not designed of F&I

Darlene

The BEST product we use!

We would highly recommend Quantech to anyone that requires an F&I software.

Pros

Q-Lite software has made our business office funtion with absolute ease. It is the easiest programme to use, and gives us all required information at our fingertips. In the past we have used other F&I software - none can compare to Quantech software.

Cons

We have no cons with the software - we have never had any glitches or bad service.

Linda

Good Product

Great product highly recommended

Pros

We use Q-lite and this product is very basic, which is great and all we need. It is not over complicated and very easy to use, almost no learing curve which made our transition seamless. Support is excellent, any changes or forms required always dealt with extremely fast and efficient. Thanks

Cons

None to think of

Penny

User friendly

Would recommend this software to any dealership

Pros

We began using this software in March 2005 when we started our business office. The support along the way has been great! We have expanded along the way and the software continues to meet our needs. It is easy to train new users on Quantech F&I.

Cons

Can't think of any.....

Janson

Efficient and Profitable

As someone coming from the sales floor to the business office, Q-Menus has allowed me to produce strong numbers with virtually no F&I experience.

Pros

Attractive presentation for clients.

Brian

Great and Easy Product

For the cost associated with this product, one deal and its paid for!!!!

Pros

This Program is simple to use and helps us sell more products. The staff at Quantech are very helpful and the support is second to none. Keep up the great work guys

Cons

I have no cons on any of these products

Darrell

Rockys

I am a huge fan of this product. Provides everything I need to stay on top of the leads and progress on the leads.

Pros

Ease of use. Can be structured to the "Custom" sales process.

Cons

No integration with Dealer Vu.

Samantha

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I haven't used this software for very long, but for the short period that I used it, it was amazing!

Anita

business office

Totally recommend

Pros

Love the system, love the awesome support

Cons

Can't use the system from my home computer or laptop when I am needed and away from the office.

Jens

Quantec GPS

Very happy with GPS product. It has been instrumental in increasing our sales.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use

Cons

None that I can think of.