What are RAYNET CRM users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using RAYNET CRM software through verified user reviews

Browse all RAYNET CRM Reviews

• Have you used RAYNET CRM and would like to share your experience with others?

Filip

All I need from CRM

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Great interface. Lot of features.

Cons

Nothing I know of. Satisfied with it for years.

CRM for Marketing Agency

Overall, we are satisfied with Raynet CRM and have been using it for several years. We keep a record of all our contacts, we also record all leads and especially business cases. We can also record offers and other documents here. It's a great tool for keeping track of business and contacts in the company.

Pros

- Simple to use - Beautiful and clear design - Great customer support that always advises and solves if we don't know something - Keeping track of leads and contacts is simple and offers many options of what we can keep track of - The contact history is clear and you can always see who has dealt with the client and what they have done - Business evaluation - beautiful and useful charts - A great calendar that can be linked to Google Cal and shared between people in the team. Also follows up on contacts, leads and business cases

Cons

- Fewer integration options, but the most important things are not missing - Some parts of the CRM are of an older design, but it's continuously updated

Reasons for switching to RAYNET CRM

Raynet offers us a more useful and clearer record of contacts and business cases. We found Raynet easier to work with and the price was also more convenient for us.

Marek

Industry: Research

April 2022

Easy to use CRM

Pros

This CRM helped to improve our sales and make the life of our sales guys much easier.

Cons

The internal notifications and internal communication within the team is not developed enough.

An Average CRM

Pros

I enjoyed the onboarding portion of this CRM, it's apparent that Raynet spent a lot of time on this aspect, which really helps user engagement and the early experience.

Cons

It looks and feels outdated - you really feel like you are using a system created 10 years ago, tough to spend money on something that isn't today's UI.

Evzen

May 2022

A helpful and useful app.

It helps me keep track of my business partners and the tasks I'm doing with them. I never forget to finish a job I've been handing out.

Pros

It's easy to use and available everywhere. I can easily manage my tasks and share them with other colleagues within a team.

Cons

It's not fully adapted to my specific tasks, but I can get along with it.

Reasons for choosing RAYNET CRM

We have a lot of business partners and I needed to have an overview of their activities.

March 2022

Raynet CRM is total lifesaver for SMB & also for large to mid sized companies

Its easy use & that it is suitable for large-mid sized business but also for very small companies like us. Their marketing and onboarding is engaging. I like them much more then big solutions such as Salesforce and others.

Pros

Kanban board where we can track our sales & newbiz with value and labels. Raynet helped us to kill everyday chaos.

Cons

I did not find any issues at all. We really like this app.

Lucie

September 2015

CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for.

CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for. For a long time we were struggling with various software which were not able to manage our clients in the way RAYNET does. Every software has something to improve but we see that RAYNET team is always listening to our ideas and these are going for their development plan afterwards. Some immediately some later but they care about all of them. Also we can fully trust their support which is always very kind and fast. RAYNET CRM we can recommend to all companies who want to control everything that is relevant to their customers.

September 2015

Very useful and user-friendly software!

RAYNET is saving time and energy to our Sales representatives. They are able to manage client´s relation effectively. Sales reps who use it - love it. Those who don´t use RAYNET - see what they are missing. In the beginning it requires persistence and patience but very soon it brings shining benefits.

Pros

Customer support is excellent!!

Cons

I do not need to improve anything right now :)

Stanislav

Best CRM software for business

Absolutely amazing online system to keep records of your clients, commissions, tasks etc. in one place. Everything is easy, pleasant and intuitive. The Raynet team approach is very professional. We have tried several CRM systems and Raynet CRM is definitely the best - leaving its competitors far behind! Raynet keeps improving and updating the system which we truly appreciate as the other systems did not progress. The mobile application is absolutely perfect and unique! We certainly recommend the Raynet CRM system to support and manage your business!

Lukas

November 2014

Absolutely essential tool for our business

We have been using Raynet crm for over 2 years and I must say it has been a great investment into our business management and business activity records. Raynet swiftly reacts to our suggestions concerning better usage of the system and continuously informs us about useful news and upgrades to the system. Raynet has improved our sales process a lot. We can access our data from anywhere and it supports our decisions when the data is needed the most.

Pros

Cloud cloud cloud! Easy-to-use interface I just love the app :]

Pavel

Finally one easy to use

If you've experienced the horror of millions of buttons in a CRM software's UI, with no way of getting started easily, try RayNet. Me, I'm a mere mortal and I want to start using a tool right away - and that's exactly what I got. Now to persuade my sales reps to use it too - but that's another story. :-) [Plus I'm NOT with their marketing dept, BTW.]

Pros

- intuitive UI - web-based but looks like a real app - friendly support

Cons

- mobile apps are still catching up to the full thing's functionality but they're improving

Marie

Industry: Veterinary

May 2022

Raynet CRM

It is quite user-friendly CRM with very good customer support and still not too expensive.

Pros

very good customer support easy to use comparing to other systems

Cons

not possible to update data every year easily, only to add new and then manually delete/merge duplicities (not possible with more than 1000 customers)

Reasons for choosing RAYNET CRM

price and easy to use

Radim

December 2014

The best tool I use daily

I use Raynet CRM nearly every day. It is the best tool that gets you immediate info on your current state of business cases. Pipeline shows you how far of closing a deal you are and pushes you forward. A bit of a gamfication in hard business days :-)

Pros

So many options to enhance the system with many integrations of Gdrive, Dropbox, Gmail and others. All your business contacts in one place. You can work with your Google callendar. You instantly know which clients are the most profitable.

Cons

Can't think of any now.

Vojtech

Really awesome personal approach

While choosing among CRM apps, RAYNET really surprised me its great customer care. Very professional, but warm approach. I took their free webinar, so I knew everything I needed in 30 minutes. The application is intuitive, easy-to-use. Mailchimp integration - a feature I missed so far - is promised in the near future. Looking forward to implementation!

Used every day with 3 people

RAYNET and people around it are very nice and it is pleasant to be in touch with them. CRM system is exactly as they describe it - very easy to understand. It is obvious that someone thinks and cares about it. And if we need anything, there is always someone at RAYNET willing to help. I recommend everyone at least a try. BOST Gate Ltd., Tren'ín SK

September 2015

Useful and user-friendly software!

Raynet CRM

Nice app! really sophisticated. I do recommend it!

Pros

Intuitive interface, integration with Google calendar, easy to use - does it all approach. Works on all devices very well and smoothly.

Cons

Not aware of any so far and that is good! :-)

Jill

October 2015

Perfect - easy to navigate and intuitive!

I love the overall look, it is very pleasant to me. The colors are awesome. Generally it is very easy to navigate. RAYNET CRM helps me throw away business cards. I can look at all my contacts, either leads or clients easily. I also appreciate a quick customer care.

Old¿ich

thumbs-up

We chose RAYNET CRM because it is user friendly, for our needs perfect and clear, providing us with all the information and functionality. After personal meeting and trying customer approach and support we had no other choice ...

October 2015

We are are very satisfied with RAYNET CRM system. We appreciate clear design, intuitive and friendly customer support. Two months after the introduction we have seen a significant increase in the efficiency of the sales team.

September 2015

Definitely recommend to all freelancers

I found RAYNET CRM in Capterra (article The 10 Best Free and Open Source CRM Software Solutions) when I was searching for a toll to keep my business effective. After half year of using I can definitely recommend RAYNET. Why? Clear dashboard, brilliant analyses, everything in one place. Also the customer care is very professional, quick and always willing to help.

Simply THE BEST!

We are very happy with the software. It has improved the effectiveness of entire company. Highly recommended.

Vojtěch

Really awesome personal approach

September 2015

We can only recommend it.

We are very happy with the software, it does exactly what it should.

Tomáš

Most user friendly CRM

Pros

Customer support Easy-to-use

Cons

We did not discover any yet

RAYNET CRM