• Pros

• "Its very easy to use. It was also priced well. "

• "Extremely easy to use, love the extra features "

• "Visually it is very easy to use on my laptop. I enjoy the ability to drag and drop when organizing. I like the ability to input contacts seamlessly and it is an easy way to keep track of my sales."

• Cons

• "Unlike some other CRMs, I wish this had built in templates to use. However, I know that would come at a higher fee."

• "The biggest pet peeve so far is not being about to pick a date when adding notes and that it defaults to the date entered."

• "It will be good if there is a multiple select or select all to execute an action to selected group of contact. Currently I have to click one by one to change some of the field columns. "

Browse RealOffice360 Reviews

Ryan from RE/MAX Professionals

A customer since its beta

Simple, effective, and easy to use. I no longer hate trying to just track deals and make sense of my business.

Pros

'been a customer and user since its beta. I love the ease of use, the simple functionality, and the lack of cumbersome and outdated menus. I hated "Top Producer", the industry standard software for real estate crm software. This takes a simple approach to make everything you need and have to track, and puts it in a graphically appealing and non cluttered display. The columns are genius! Track deals the easy way. They have added more and more as time has gone on, and I love every bit of it. I recommend this software to all my colleagues. Track each stage of a deal, set simple reminders, and know where all of your business is with a simple glance. This is truly the best real estate agent software out there in my opinion. Even the app is great!

Cons

Honestly, nothing. I have found no flaw or issue with it. I love it. Leaps and bounds above other options for this industry.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

I love the columns and ease of use. I started in the beta, and love it.

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

Top Producer is clunky, cumbersome, and not easy for the end user to use.

ANDRE from SUTTON GROUP

Honest Opinion Of RealOffice360

Very good. Depsite the downsides (it's also a very new crm so updates are still on the way), the deisgn and layout is so worth it. Using this crm to start a real estate team and push past the 6 figure income mark.

Pros

By far one the best and most effecient layouts I've seen for any crm software. The tracker practically replaces the whiteboard and let's me easy visualize and see all the prospects on my plate right now + what stage they are in. I personally also love the muted colours and way the software organizes names, contact info and so on. For a new starter to real esate or any sales position, the free trial option is more than enough for you to take control and make a killing on the job. The paid version with access to mailchimp and multiple 'oppurtunities' keeps me stress free when I have multiple buyers on the go. Overall, extremely happy with the software, no glitches, a few times it seemed slow or down but that was quickly fixed. I also use the mobile version on my ipad which works good and makes it super easy to do evening time cold calls. 9/10 would recommed.

Cons

The biggest disadvantage and why I might leave this software is the capabilities. The design tops any other crm I've seen or used, but the capabilities of this design are very limited. The mailchimp intergration is cool, but does not work well when doing drips. I ran into a ton of problems where my campaigns did not go out and lost leads beacuse of it. Nothing yet for making more customizble or automated tasks? Like making an automatic 6 task list when new leads come in, you have to manually do this for every task and set the time and date for each one, where Liondesk you can set it up once and just click 'auto tasks'. No gmail intergration isn't the best as well. You can send all the emails you want but logging the replies doesn't always work. Auto-texting is another feature many crm's are now offering but with my tasks I need to personally set the tasks and type all messages to do so. Built in drip-campaigns would be better than mailchimp intergration.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

At the time the free version compensated for what was needed.

A CRM for Realtors

Once I became familiar with how to maneuver through the program to see the activity in a way that made sense, which didn't take too long by the way, it offers a clear snapshot of my business. From lead to firm deal. The actual data input isn't fully intuitive, but again not too challenging, and allows for different ways to create the data you want in a way that is searchable.

Pros

It is specific to the Real Estate Industry unlike many many others where you need to modify/adjust/create work arounds.

Cons

It freezes on the iPad frequently. That is an absolute frustration as I keep having to uninstall and reinstall. Works great on my desktop PC.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

I tried a 30 day trial and found it superior. It could still use some tweaking as in allocating costs to specific sales. I'd really like to see that function.

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

Copper was not nearly as functional for Real Estate in my opinion and I couldn't get the type of search results I wanted. Nor was it truly a RE CRM, more set up for a typical sales funnel, which RE is not.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for your review! You are right, the iPad version was bad. Based on your feedback, we put the team to work and now have a new version ready and waiting! Add this to the streamlined workflow you already enjoy and I hope we have found a winning combination! Thank you so much for your feedback as its comments like this that allow us to get better for you each day! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Nikki from Realty World Selzer Realty

Great product

I love it! It has helped me set goals, keep track of my commissions, and with newer implementations I will be able to get in contact with clients more personally. I like the simplicity of it. Others I have tried have so many things to do, it makes me feel overwhelmed. This is a perfect product for a newbie, or something that just wants something simple to get started!

Pros

I love how easy this product is to use! As a newer real estate agent, I'm happy that they offer a free version. I had done many trials of other products, and there were ones that were just too involved for me. I wanted something that I could customize, track my clients and sales, and chose this product. I even upgraded for extra features. I'm excited to see where this company goes!

Cons

The app is not as easy to use on your phone, but I typically use on my laptop anyways.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

Simplicity, cost, ease of use, customization

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

I liked the overall look of the software, the simplicity, and ease of use. I wanted something more modern and easy to use while I get started in this business. Love that there is the ability to customize your lists and checklists. This is what I am working on next ;)

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Nikki, Reading your review was the highlight of our week! We are so thrilled to hear that you love our product and that you find it so easy to use! We are constantly building new features, making things better, faster so we are also excited to see what we can deliver and make even better for you! We completely agree that the mobile experience isn't great which is why we are focusing on that in the coming months! Thank you so much for taking the time to review RealOffice360 as we really value your feedback. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO Ps. If you ever have a question, feel free to reach us on support!

Diogo from Century 21

Fantastic Software

Pros

I have attempted some free trials of many softwares to see how they relate to tracking clients, sales and other items to make my day to day easier to manage and remember. As far as real estate goes, I can't say anything has been better than Real Office 360, everything seems perfectly tuned for how I run my day and feels like the programmers spent time with people that work in the field day to day to get this perfect.

Cons

There is nothing about the software I do not like, there were some features other software had like e-mail/social media incorporation that would pull details of specific clients, but it is not of importance to me and I am not sure I would personally use it much. At the moment, I can't think of anything this is lacking for my day to day

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

Hubspot seemed like it was trying to appeal to everyone at the same time and was decent for all companies but seems like it would be lacking for everyone. Real office felt tailored to what I do.

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

I did not want to be tied to a companies software or have my data and clientelle I have built over time at risk if I was ever to move and I wanted something that was better than what I was using as I found it grossly lacking.

Amie from BellaTerra Land

Perfect for my sole prop business

It has been perfect for my very small business. I use the free option and love that I can track every deal, add notes and know next steps.

Pros

I really like the pipeline/calendar/planner syncronization. It makes it easy to see what is on my plate for the day and what I need to schedule in the future.

Cons

I wish that the mobile app would send notifications instead of email, I already receive way too many emails.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

I really liked that it was real estate focused and knew that I was selling properties and not physical products.

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

I wanted something real estate focused.

Kathy from Against the Grain, LLC

Great Value!

Amazing!

Pros

I love the free options. It is great for a new agent just starting out. EVERYONE needs a database but new agents often can't afford it. RealOffice360 is an amazing option with all the bells and whistles!

Cons

I do wish they would allow more than 5 opportunities in the free plan.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

The look and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

I was looking for something cheaper and more aesthetically pleasing....it makes it more fun to use.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied August 2019

Hi Kathy, Thank you so much for your glowing review! It makes us so happy to hear that you are loving RealOffice360! We are constantly improving so please don't be a stranger as we welcome all feedback! Welcome to the RealOffice360 community! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Amanda from Lighthouse Properties

Exactly What I Have Been Looking For

Pros

I am a very visual person (I have two white boards in my office). I love being able to drag and drop the status of each of my clients and have just enough information on each client for follow up.

Cons

My one and only thing I would change would be the follow up tasks. Have the ability to have a reminder that is sooner than once a month or every 3-6 months.

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

Chime was really really expensive for what it is.

Cori from Lodestar Land and Home

Finally a product that fits what I need!

Pros

It is already formatted in a way that makes sense for the industry. I have used other CRM's but they just didn't quite make sense for the Real Estate model.

Cons

I haven't found any features that I really don't like about it.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

It was referenced in a book I was reading and I decided to give it a try. After messing around with it I really liked the format and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

I wanted something geared specifically for real estate

Jolyn from Schmidt Realty Group

Great all in one CRM

Anytime I've had issues, support is responsive and addresses the concern. This company does take suggested features often which is nice to know they are listening to those who use the program. I look forward to future releases with more bells and whistles.

Pros

I've tried a number of different CRMs but found Real Office 360 was the most comprehensive CRM where I didn't need another program to manage another part of my business. The client contact features everything I want, I like the follow up and tracking tools, and really love the opportunity tracker. The opportunity dashboard is my go-to screen to start and end my day and keeps me organized and on top of all active client files.

Cons

I'm waiting for more developments to the professionals section - I'd like to track professional details the same way I track clients, as referrals from other business professionals is a large part of my business. Once I can have better professional access and be able to better send emails to clients linking professionals - I will absolutely love Real Office 360

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

The other CRMs just didn't feel like they matched my client relationship style or didn't help manage the complex real estate system I wanted in place. Real Office 360 does all of the things I needed in one easy to use program.

Graham from CIR Realty, AlbertaRE

Quantum Leap CRM

Pros

-- Client organization and ease of access -- RO does a great job keeping your clients and the priorities pertaining to each client front of mind and organized. -- Front of mind Goal tracking-- Through statistics, the RO team has developed an easy and trivial method of setting your commission goals for the year. The RO philosophy then directs you towards a specific clientele goal to have within your managed database. -- B2B Partnerships -- Within the platform, you will be able to connect to the MLS statistics for easy to download images of macro & micro markets. There are also partnerships with website developers & mass email marketing agencies, such as Mail Chimp. -- Blue Ocean Strategy -- Once you've gotten an understanding behind how RO was founded, you'll soon realize the powerful Blue Ocean Strategy behind the brand. So long as you're able to stay disciplined and execute on the strategy.

Cons

-- Self Customization Required -- This gripe is also a pro, as all CRM's aren't made equal and often I've found the need to customize the system to fit my own needs. When decided the 'process' by which you take each client through, RO has a templated check point system. However this will surely require your own customization. -- No Mass Communication -- Unlike newer CRMs that are beginning to come up. The ability to mass communicate with your database through multiple avenues (text, email, voice mail) isn't available.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied March 2019

Hi Graham, Thanks for your awesome review! We are so pleased to hear that you are loving the platform. We should point out a few things just for clarity: 1) You can text, email, mass email and call using RealOffice360! You can do this from your mobile device using the App or your browser! As for the mass email, we integrate directly with MailChimp, the worlds leader in Email Marketing! 2)The Market Stats are only available in select MLS markets so it isn't a core trait to the platform. Other than that thank you once again and we look forward to helping you grow your business with our CRM! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Dewi from Royal LePage Realty Plus

Unlimited Potential But Falling Short

Frustrating. Wanting them to succeed as it is a great concept and when it works it is really easy to use. They are nearly there on the basics but still have a good way to go.

Pros

Right from the start they were onto a great concept, easy to use but limited functions. They have expanded areas that have improved the functionality of the CRM but IMO they still have a way to go to make it really robust and contend with other CRM's such as IXACT, Top Producer, Realvolve They are more in line currently with the functionality of Buffini's CRM. I want this to be great, but it still has a way to go.

Cons

Still several years in and very "glitchy" I came back yesterday hoping the improvements had been ironed out. I have had to contact support for issues not being able to add and save Property Info, Condo Info, Payment details, unable to merge contacts after import etc. While they have corrected these issues it has taken a lot of time away from work to deal with this and we need a glitch free CRM which this is still not. Very regional in many of the un-customizable fields such as property types ( we have semi detached here, and closest match is attached residential, which I would think of as a TH, - Freehold TH, Condo TH, POTL) While I would not expect RO360 to input all of these, if we could instead add customized fiends it would make it more user friendly. Same issue with parking types and garages, so you may well need to just deal with it, but makes for very inaccurate record keeping. One very necessary IMO field that is completely missing is you are not able to input any notes in the property area such as if it is tenanted, rents, recent reno's, dates of mechanical updates, issues with house etc

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your response Dewi. We highly value your feedback and will use it as we strive to get better! As we mentioned in our support conversations, unfortunately the glitches with your account did appear to be unique which made them difficult to prevent and troubleshoot. As we worked with you over the course of two days it was now our understanding that we have resolved your issues however we can sympathize with your frustration in this process. We will continue to improve towards our potential. Thank you once again and we hope to one day earn back your business. Sincerely, Mike M.

This is a great CRM

I recommend this CRM to the folks that I mentor who are just starting out in lead generation. It is a great platform, and I highly recommend it.

Pros

This is a GREAT CRM...easy to use and easy to navigate. And it's a great price. It is the perfect solution for folks first getting started with a CRM. Very intuitive.

Cons

I did the free trial and enjoyed the experience. Ultimately, I did not choose this CRM, and here's why. I am a high performing Realtor, with a team, with a lot of different lead sources coming in. I chose a system specific for real estate that would funnel the streams coming in to the appropriate team member.

I chose Followup Boss

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi there! We agree with you 100%. We designed RealOffice360 for agents that are just starting out, work independently or focus more on a relationship based business model. While we do work with online lead generation, this wasn't the focus so we can see why this didn't work for you. That said, we are thrilled to hear that you think we are a great product for most agents and that you will continue to recommend us! Thank you! In the future as we add more features, perhaps we can even earn your business back too :) Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Kathi from Village Realty

Very Please

It's great! It's easy! It helps me manage my databank and transaction without an assistant.

Pros

What I love most about Real Office 360 is the ease of setting the system up. It's so intuitive for even the most novice computer users. I have the premium level mainly for the transaction tracker. I'm able to track my pipeline and my current business with my own customized checklists. The reminders tools are amazing at keeping me on time/task for connections as well as my transactions. I've been using a system like "numberal" for years. Now I have a way to track it all so much easier. Everything for your connections is right here in this system!!!

Cons

I've had trouble setting up my mailchimp account with RO 360. The 360 support team has been great working with me. It seems to be a mailchimp issue. Hoping that when I set up a new account with mailchimp, the API key will sync and I can get full access to the RO 360 toolbox.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

Cost was a big factor. It also did what we needed it to do for all of the agents in the office not just me. It is super easy to use!

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

I changed offices and no longer had access to the other program.

Joy from Tribe Realty Austin

Finally a Real solution for a Real Estate CRM

I’m very happy with the CRM and I look forward to the updates to make it even better

Pros

The platform is easy to use and simple to look at. So many CRMs have too many bells and whistles that can make them complicated to use. I needed a CRM to help me manage and track each stage of my transactions and RealOffice360 does it beautifully and functionally.

Cons

There are a few features it doesn’t have. The most important one being the ability to link your email account so that all messages to and from your clients are tracked in their profile. I’ve emailed support about this and they were quick to respond. They are working to add this feature so once they do, it will be the best CRM.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Joy, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We have worked really hard to find the balance of giving you enough in the CRM to be helpful, while not over-doing it with bells and whistles. You are right, we have committed to integrating two-way email communication in the coming months so stay tuned for that! It is second in the cue of new stuff...first up, custom tracker stages and custom deal types (rental, investor and more)! Please let us know if you have any further questions as we are happy to help. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Casey from Reliance Residential Realty

Functional

I am pleased with the program and application. It's simple, and I don't have to live in it to get it updated and manage my clients.

Pros

I like that it's easy to use. I don't live in my CRM, but I update regularly. I can easily change dates to reflect accuracy for conversations I'm having with clients.

Cons

I wish the goal-setting was a little more comprehensive. I realize that I am probably not the norm, but I don't set my goals by the amount of money I want to make, but by the number of clients I help and the level of service I provide. A money-based goal system goes against the values I try to live out in my business. Not a huge factor for me. I just don't use the system for goal-setting, but the more I can do in one place the happier I am. I have also found that other applications I use that have goal setting features also focus on dollar-figures. It's just not where I choose to focus my business.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

It was free beyond a trial period. I believe that Lions desk has more features I would probably take advantage of, but I wanted to try the system out first. I have had my license less than a year, and don't have money to waste on trying things. I needed to plug a few contacts in, check functionality, and make a decision. Your system was easier in the early phases, and allowed for more unpaid functionality to test they system.

Amy from Your Castle Real Estate

I love RealOffice360!

Overall, it’s been a great experience and I have recommended it to many other agents!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. They really have thought of everything as far as creating to-do lists, follow ups, and even tracking your commission and progress. I even love the personalized side to-do list to remind me to do my affirmations and drink water! RealOffice360 is my favorite CRM!

Cons

I wish it was just a touch faster and I would like to be able to integrate my email campaigns so I am able to track those as well and keep everything in one place rather than having to go back and forth between mail chimp and GMail.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Amy, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a glowing and elaborate review. We are thrilled to hear that you love RealOffice360 and you even find some of our smaller features (daily routine to track drinking water :) helpful)! On the speed and streamlined sides, we are spending the next few months reworking some things which will make it faster! Also, we hope to have a fully integrated Gmail process by the end of the Fall. Fingers crossed! Thank you once again and we are thrilled to have you as our client. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO. Ps. If you are referring colleagues, be sure to use our referral program so you will get $5 of credit for each agent that signs up for a new account! I want to make sure you get paid :)

Tania from Berkshire Hathaway Realty

Thank You!

I’ve had a great experience with Real Office 360. I plan on using it for the long haul and I’m excited about all of the new upcoming features the system will have.

Pros

I like the goals feature, and I like that it integrates with Mailchimp and automatically updates my contacts on Mailchimp making it easier for my media campaigns.

Cons

I don’t have anything I don’t like about it

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied July 2020

Hi Tania, thanks for the review! Glad you are enjoying RealOffice360!

Kenneth from PropNex Realty Sdn Bhd

Does what it does CRM for Real Estate Agent

Overall experience is good, take me less than 30 mins to get it running and import all my contact. It's easy to use. Now, I can spend more time on marketing and sales.

Pros

I have tried multiple CRM such as ZOHOCRM, HUBSPOT and BITRIX24 and none suit my needs for real estate agent. RealOffice is the choice for real estate agent as it has all the functionality and featured ready for use and tailor made for real estate agent. I would have save a lot of times if I have found out real office earlier.

Cons

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied January 2019

Hi Kenneth, Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you believe RealOffice360 is much better for your business (and other Realtors business) than ZohoCRM, Hubspot and Bitrix24. We are also thrilled to hear that you were able to set up your entire platform, including import, in less than 30 minutes! Time is money so we are so happy with this! In addition, we have added your feedback regarding the multi-select to our roadmap for future enhancements as we strive to get better each day! Please keep the feedback coming! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Oscar from Performance Realtors

Great for new agents like my self!!

I happen to read about it on an email from my board of realtors and I decided to tried it and I love it

Pros

The website on the computer is really easy to understand and use, I have told a couple of co-workers about it that are paying for their CRM and they actually liked it and one of my co-workers started to use it after telling him of it.

Cons

I downloaded the app but it doesn't really work good for me, I can not get to the notes from it and it frustrates me because I have important notes that I need to read on the go.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for your review Oscar! It makes us so happy to hear that you have been telling your co-workers about us and that some have even switched! This is the ultimate compliment! As for your experience with the notes on the app, we will have the team look at this immediately and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible! Thank you for letting us know and if you ever have any other feedback we would love to hear it! Thank you.

Kenndy from LoKation Real Estate

Free Trial impressed me!

I am sad to stop using it for now. My real estate office is giving us KVCORe for free and I would like to try it. I will be back !

Pros

It is easy to use and I love the reminders.

Cons

I wish i could have full functionally for the free trial.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Kenndy, We are sad that you have left to go try KVCore as your office is giving it to you for free...if you find that you still like us after giving KVCore a try, maybe let your Broker know that they should give us a look ;) Let us know if you have any further questions as we are happy to help! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO. Ps. One point of clarification, the Free plan isn't a trial, you get it for life :)

Laurie from renomovesme.com

Real Estate Agent

RealOffice360 has provided phenomenal customer support throughout my journey from a free member to a paying customer.

Pros

I love the planner, calendar and professionals sections.

Cons

I would love to see an additional contacts area for agents - Leads, Professionals and Agents. Sometimes we help our friends and need to keep track of tasks without adding to our own sales pipeline.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Laurie, It is so great to hear that you love the planner, calendar and professionals sections! We have worked hard to deliver a bunch of different, real estate specific features throughout the entire program like this, so your feedback is extremely rewarding to hear. As for your comments, we envision rolling that style of tracking out when we push out our team feature which is on our roadmap of future development. Until then, we hope we can continue to deliver an awesome product and amazing customer service. We truly value having you as a client. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Alex from Springmand and Gejdos Real Estate Professionals

Good Program

My experience has been very good. We are happy with the program still.

Pros

The amount of content that you can add about your clients. The planner, and the idea of using mail chimp. Great on line support as well. They are fairly prompt with having to help with any problems you may have.

Cons

The program seems to have a glitch. It its open for too long without use, it will not let you add any more content. You have to signout and sign back in which becomes a pain.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied January 2019

Hi Alex! Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you find RealOffice360 to be a comprehensive real estate customer relationship management platform and that it is quite effective with the MailChimp integration for email marketing! We are also pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our online support as we strive to make RealOffice360 the best CRM for real estate! Regarding your comment about the system timing out, for security reasons we have purposefully added this time-out as a feature. Much like a banking account, if your CRM is left open and unattended it could become compromised. Given the sensitive nature of client data, we purposefully decided to have the system "time-out" when not in use as an added security feature. I trust that you understand. Thank you once again for your review and I look forward to making RealOffice360 better with each passing day! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO.

Isaac from At Home Wichita Real Estate

Its Great and Makes Ninja Selling Easy

Great service, can't really complain. I hope they fix what I want soon.

Pros

If you are a Ninja agent like me, read [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Then this is the database for you. My business partner and I wanted a system that helped us track birthdays, home anniversaries, and help us create labels easily. You can connect to MailChimp too.

Cons

The mobile app is pretty slow to load and you can't add wedding anniversaries to remind you of them.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

It allowed me to do what I needed without all the extra junk I didn't. We ause a relational business model and it is quite effective with Real Office as our helper.

Eva from Provident Real Estate

Keep Your Important Inforamtion In Order

It's been a great experience. I have signed up with alteast 20 CRM and tracking sites and this is by far the best and least expensive. Check it out for yourself!

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate and the simple display of all important detail an agent may need. While we are agents on the run and the most time consuming and tedious of our job is keeping track of potential, current, and past clients. I also love how I am able to keep track of my closing, set goals all in one place, and have the ability to view it daily, it keeps you motivated.

Cons

Not much I dont like about this program. I have referred a few of my colleagues already.

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

Follow up Boss was so expensive which your paying for most of the bells and whistles, with this software you get most of the bells and whistles at a more reasonable price.

Best CRM I've used

The customer support team is extremely helpful! There is no unnecessary fluff to the program- just excellent database and marketing organization that is helping me devote time to building my business. I love having the app, as well. I cannot recommend this CRM enough!

Pros

Unlike other CRM software I've tried, RealOffice360 is easy and intuitive to use.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. Anytime I have contacted customer service to ask a question about functionality, they have added what I needed almost immediately.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied March 2019

Hi there Mystery Agent! We are so happy to hear that you find our real estate so easy to use and intuitive! This is one of the best compliments we can get...second to hearing that you cannot recommend us enough! We are just so pleased to hear such accolades and we will continue to do our best to make RealOffice360 better each and every day! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Julianne from Coldwell Banker Pro West

Critical for my Business

Pros

RealOffice360 is a critical tool for me as a real estate agent. I use it to keep all of my client data organized and to remind me of important events that need follow-up (birthdays, home purchase anniversaries, etc.) It is easy to use and set-up and I couldn't live with out it.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time. I use the free version.

R. Phil from The Gallery Residential Brokerage

Really Great and Helpful for New Agents!

I highly recommend this CRM!

Pros

I love how RealOffice360 is designed specifically for Real Estate Agents. The helpful hints along the way and tracking tools are an excellent way to keep you focused and on task. This CRM makes client management a fun and engaging task!

Cons

In my market I have alot of rental clients. Currently I do not see a built in function to track rental clients. I have reached out to customer service for this and hope this function will be added.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied April 2019

Hi Phil, Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We are so happy that you find RealOffice360 and excellent way to keep you focused and on task! And hearing you say that we make client management, FUN! Wow, that is such a compliment and we as so happy you feel that way. We are currently working on adding in rentals so stay tuned for that. Thank you once again and welcome to the community! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO RealOffice360

RealOffice360

Pros

I love that this was developed by agents and with the feedback of agents. It has a very intuitive interface and is easy to navigate and track business.

Cons

The same information is displayed in multiple pages and it feels redundant. It also can be confusing as page titles change.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying RealOffice360 and that you can tell that it was built by agents! That makes us feel so proud. We strive daily to try and ensure that everything we do will make agent's days easier and more productive. That said, we completely understand that the changing of names within the platform can be frustrating. We will try to make fewer changes in the future as we continuing innovating and continue to make RealOffice360 better daily! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

James from RLAH Real Estate

Overall, exactly what I was looking for

So far it has been great. Customer service is impeccable and I look forward to continued use.

Pros

Cons

Honestly, I wish the app were more user friendly. Many times we, as Realtors, are away from our computers and our smart phone is the only way for us to look up the information we need. I find the to be 50% of the quality that the desktop version provides.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi James, Thank you so much for taking the time to review RealOffice360 on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that you find the visual component easy to use on your laptop and that adding and moving deals is simple. We agree that we have some work to do on the mobile app and we will be focusing on this in the coming months to ensure that we continue to improve the mobile experience for you and our other amazing clients. If you have any further questions you know where to find us, we love hearing for our agents! Thank you once again and have a fantastic day, Mike McAra, CEO

AnneMarie from Future Home Realty

So far so Good!

So Far so Good!

Pros

It places everything where it needs to go without me having to keep reentering the information.

Cons

I am still on the free trial, it is hard to get a feel for how it will work long term and keep everything moving effectively and efficiently. Using it for the real estate industry, it takes time to build your clientele and put your systems in place.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied April 2019

Hi AnneMarie, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that RealOffice360 places everything where you need and keeps you from having to go to multiple places to keep organized. Our goal is to simplify REALTOR life so we are so happy to hear your words! I am also pleased to tell you that we don't offer a Free Trial but rather our entry level plan is Free for Life! Put another way, the trial doesn't expire and you can continue to build out your business. Thank you once again! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO RealOffice360

Lakeisha from RLAH Real Estate

Best CRM that I've tried thus far!

All in all, it's been a great tool for my business and I. I'm so glad that I stumbled across it and will continue to recommend it to others.

Pros

This has been the best CRM that I've tried thus far and it's super affordable! It's extremely easy to use, user friendly, and has a great dashboard. Most importantly, it helps to keep me organized and stay in touch with my clients. As one who is afraid of long term commitment, this is money well spent especially as I'm getting into the habit of using it on a consistent basis.

Cons

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied January 2019

Hi Lakeisha, Wow, we are gushing with appreciation for your amazing review of RealOffice360! We are so happy to hear that RealOffice360 is the best real estate CRM that you have ever tried and that you find it so easy to use! As for your comment on templates, you are absolutely correct and we are working on something pretty exciting in the coming months which I think will make you very happy! Stay tuned. Thank you once again! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO. RealOffice360

Joe from T2M Real Estate

RealOffice Makes tracking clients and leads a breeze!

Pros

I really like the tracking tool. I can easily add a client transaction and drag and drop to the current state the file is in. The reminder follow up are also great to help keep me on track with communication with buyer/seller, title company, and other participants involved in the transaction. I also really like the lead capturing feature. I can easily link my Zillow account and leads are added to app seamlessly.

Cons

So far I have not come across anything I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

For ease of use, CRM capabilities, lead syncing to 3rd party apps, and status tracking.

Gabriella from realty

Great way o keep your business organized

Overall I am satisfied with the Real Office 360. I will keep using it in the future.

Pros

I am an active user of Real Office 360. Very helpful to keep my business organized and easy to use it.

Cons

There is nothing about it that I do not like. I am very satisfied with it and I will keep using it.

Anna from Benchmark Realty, LLC

Nice CRM for the money

Helps me keep track of the ways I am connecting with my clients and prospects. Reminds me of birthdays and house anniversaries. Helps me to stay focused and organized in my prospecting

Pros

I could upload my contacts from another database, had a lot of tracking features

Cons

I started with this one because it seemed to have the best in free features. Once I had input everything and was really getting started, some of the features I really wanted to utilize you had to upgrade for. But all in all it's been an affordable way to do what I needed it to do.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Anna, Thank you very much for your kind review of our CRM. We are pleased to hear that you could get set up with ease and upload your contacts quickly. We are also pleased to hear that you find our CRM affordable. I should point out that we do offer a referral program which gives you $5 of credit for every real estate agent you invite to use RealOffice360 and signs up for the Free account. This could be a great way to make the cost even lower. Thank you once again for your review. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Steve from Century 21

Best CRM I Have Used To Date

It holds me accountable because I can see everything at a glance including my YTD numbers and KPIs.

Pros

Ease of use, the app is super functional, desktop version is easy to use. Has all the right information and tracking for industry-relevant KPIs

Cons

Sometimes it lags on my computer but this is likely just a computer issue.

Reasons for Choosing RealOffice360

Ease of use, simplicity of the screens

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

Ultimately I wanted more privacy and not have my broker being able to see what I have going on in my CRM plus this one is so easy to use.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Steve, It is music to our ears to hear that you found RealOffice360 the best CRM you have used to date! We love having all the little gauges at the top so you can track your business at a glance...but we are so happy that you love them too! We will continue to work hard to improve the CRM and help you grow your business as best we can. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO Ps. Feel free to reach us on our support chat if you ever have a question, we are happy to help!

Angela from Century 21 Scheetz

Finally, a simple solution!

Pros

Prior to Real Office 360, I was unable to find a simple database that works well for me. So far, I have enjoyed its ease of use and functionality. I use it every day to help stay on track. My favorite feature is the Opportunity Tracker, which keeps me focused on the most important clients and tasks.

Cons

I wish it offered the ability to send emails to a group from within the program, as opposed to directing us to a third party site.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Angela, We are so happy to hear that we nailed the simplicity and ease of use you were seeking in your CRM! We also love the Opportunity Tracker so that is so nice to hear. When it comes to emailing groups, we totally agree. This is why over the coming months not only will you be able to integrate your email, but you will also be able to send to groups from within the system! Stay tuned! Thank you so much for using RealOffice360 and if you ever have a question please feel free to reach out! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Sandy from Engel & Volkers

It makes me a better Realtor

The whole experience with RealOffice360 is exceptional; it’s intuitive, keeps me focused, fantastic responsiveness from the support group, and simply how slick it is to use. It’s like having an assistant everywhere I go. Overall, this tool keeps me accountable to my business.

Pros

My business at a glance! Showing me where I am at and where I’m heading with client and sales activity is incredibly empowering. The tracking methodology is efficient and easy to use.

Cons

Can’t fault this software in any way! There have been features I would like to see and once I suggest it, provided it offers a measurable advantage to users, it gets added.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for your review, Sandy! You have given us the ultimate in compliments and we can't wait to continue to deliver an amazing platform for you and your business! Thank you!

Brenda from The Biltmore Group

Great Software

Pros

Extremely easy to use, love the extra features

Cons

Have to log in every 14 days would be nicer if once your logged in on personal computer it would keep you logged in

Emily from Real Estate

Excellent and very user friendly

Pros

Its very easy to use. It was also priced well.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of - it was priced well and easy.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied September 2019

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for your awesome review. We love that you love RealOffice360 so much and if you have any ideas or feedback we will welcome them with open arms! We are so happy to have you as a client! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Kortne from Howard Brown Health Center

Work flow

Using the application is great when it works.

Pros

What I like most is the readiness to work well with other applications.

Cons

What I dislike the most is that there isn't a live representative to help when something goes wrong. I have to call my IT center who may or may not be able to find a solution to my issue.

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

My company decided to switch.

Odane from Bosley Real Estate

Very Pleased With this CRM

Love it.

Pros

Ease of use. The planner is what I really use to dial in my daily routine to make sure I'm doing everything to start my day right.

Cons

The emails. When you set up lead capture via realtor.ca you get the leads but you also get some spam and other emails that are unwanted.

Carole from Schmidt Realty Group Inc.

Ninja!

Pros

If you practice Ninja Selling this is the CRM to use!!!! After initial set up, and getting familiar with the program it's great to use. I am still learning atm so find some things harder.

Reasons for Switching to RealOffice360

decision was made by my broker, this CRM works much better for ninja/realtor needs.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied September 2019

Hi Carole, Thanks so much for your glowing review! We love to hear that you are enjoying RealOffice360. I the time since you left this review, and based on your feedback, you can now change the date of your notes! We are constantly incorporating feedback into our product so we are thankful that you let us know. Thank you once again and we look forward to making RealOffice360 better and better every day! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Deborah from Mountain Real Estate Services

I have recommended this software

It is helping me to become more organized.

Pros

Easy to use and with app I can get the information at office or home easily. Easier to use than Google contacts because it is real estate specific.

Cons

No specific name for spouse. No specific place for listing amount.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied April 2019

Hi Deborah, Thank you so much for your review. I have to say that being compared to Google and saying that we are easier is pretty much the best compliment we can get! I am also pleased to tell you that you can add in multiple family members (not just spouse) on the Contact Profile...we even let you add their birthday's too! Also, for any listing you have, we suggest that you use the Opportunity Tracker as it allows you to add the listing price and track your potential sales too! Thank you so much and welcome to RealOffice360! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO RealOffice360

Peter from Real Estate Door

Outstanding Customer Care with RealOffice360

Our lead capture prospects are automatically imported in to this program and with the support and ease of use that offers the tools you need to get the deal done in a timely manner. RealOffice360 is a serious CMA for all real estate professionals.

Pros

How simple to use for the busy real estate agent!

Cons

It's not team friendly yet, but I heard that they are working on it;-)

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied March 2019

Hi Peter, We are elated to read your amazing review. We are so happy to hear that you find RealOffice360 so simple to use and that our Customer Care team is outstanding! You are right, we are working on the team feature and we can't wait to show it to you soon! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Dustin from RE/MAX Real Estate Group LLC

Review in the first 3 days of using RealOffice360

So far so good.

Pros

I enjoy having a planner with my CRM to add in personal to dos as well. It's nice to have it all together.

Cons

I am unable to access it on my phone. Having an app would be very helpful

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied April 2019

Hi Dustin, Thank you for your review, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoy the Planner in addition to your real estate CRM. I wanted to point out that you can access RealOffice360 on your phone in two different ways: 1) We have an app on both the App Store and Google Play. I should point out that we are currently updating our Google Play App and it will be available once again in the coming weeks. 2) The application is fully accessible via a mobile browser, no need for a download. Thank you once again and we are so pleased to have you as part of our community. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO RealOffice360

Alan from VPG Realty Inc.

CRM for Realtors

My experience has been great thus far! Enjoying using this program for my business. Can't wait for the team function to become available.

Pros

Very user-friendly with a focus on real estate transactions and relationships. Love the simplicity and sleek design. Pages are easy to navigate and are constantly being updated to reflect users suggestions.

Cons

Missing a team function to link team accounts, however I know that they are in the process of working on this. They even called me asking my needs to see this function come to life.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for your review Alan! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying our simple and sleek design surrounding the transaction and client relationships! As you point out, we are in the process of building a team function which we hope to release in early 2019!

Amy from Residential Alabama

The free version is great

Pros

I like being able to email directly from the software and I get a copy in my email. The replies are to my email address, not the RealOffice360 address

Cons

Not being able to change the date on a note. Sometimes I might forget to log a call so when I do, it looks like I did the call that day, not yesterday for example.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Amy, We are so happy to hear that you are loving RealOffice360 and you find the email system easy! Based on your feedback, we have added a feature which will allow you to change the date of the note in the future so keep your eye out for that release, coming soon! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out as we love to help. Thank you once again for using RealOffice360, we are so happy to call you our client! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Jennifer from Legacy Realty of Kansas

Helpful software

Overall, I am very happy with the software. Add the expense category and I will be over the moon :-)

Pros

It's a great place to organize my contacts, potential/actual income and business partners.

Cons

I would really appreciate it if the software had an option to track expenses as well. I have yet to find a software I like that is a 'one stop shop' for all my real estate business needs.

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your awesome review of RealOffice360. We love that you find RealOffice360 a great place to organize your contacts and track your business. Based on your feedback we have reached out to a few expense softwares to see if we can include this in the future so stay tuned on that! Let us know if you have any further questions as we are happy to help. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Mo from eXp Realty

A Good Fit!

Pros

Simplicity, functionality, app, value offered for the monthly fee

Cons

None at this time. It is working good for me... I still have so many things to explore, however as I’m coming across

Response from Home Investment Advisors

Replied June 2019

Hi Mo, Thanks for the awesome review. We are loving that you are loving it! Let us know if you have any questions along the way as we are happy to help! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO