Browse RocketReach Reviews

Anjan from MIS3

My core prospecting tool

At first very skeptical to use because not sure that it could deliver. Now this tool has become essential to my business. It has a comprehensive database that is easy to access and use. I hope that they can continue to build on the back end while taking some time to freshen up the GUI. Ability to dcoordinate campaigns through this application would also be great.

Pros

The comprehensive database and the usabiolity of the product is what makes this tool one of the most underrated and critical tools in sales prospecting

Cons

The GUI needs help - its a bit tired and dated but other than that no other recommendations at this time

Will from W&B

Easy to use; high quality results

Very good at helping us identify leads for our business.

Pros

It was very easy to get started with RocketReach and upload lists of contacts to research. As compared to other software I tested, RR had the best hit rate as far as identifying the people we were interested in.

Cons

Pricing was perhaps a bit confusing, but it all worked out.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

I tested others and this gave the best results.

Ryan from Lodestone

Amazing for Small, B2B Companies

I have had nothing but a positive experience, and this product works perfectly for my sales ecosystem.

Pros

I deeply appreciated the ease of use, plugins for LinkedIn pages, and ability to narrow searches down to my target market so I have all of the necessary prospects I need to be successful.

Cons

The lack of consistently updated contact information. I find myself spending more time updating bad domains for prospects then I do benefitting from getting their information on the first pass.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

Best product for the price point.

Reasons for Switching to RocketReach

Snov.io was not nearly as useful as Rocketreach, and we had a poor customer service experience that led us to move away from them.

Richard from Health Literacy Innovations

RocketReach (initial use)

So far it is OK, but too early to tell.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and I can save as many searches to build potential contact lists that I want.

Cons

I'm frustrated that I enter info into the search filter fields and often come up with "0" results.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

Flexible entry price range, easily understood plans to choose and upgrade if needed.

Popat from SUNRISE FOUNDATION

Well Informed

RocketReach is one of the fastest software in today's world, which provides everyone with the information they need instantly.

Pros

In your software, all the information of any person in the world like contact, mail id, company name, net worth can be found in an instant. Liked this process the most.

Cons

The good thing about this software is that it provides instant information.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

I was looking for a web site, that I would find information about a lot of people in the world at once. At that time I saw RocketReach web site on the net. I checked it all and I liked it so I chose RocketReach.

Good value product

I identify prospective clients and confirm details for contacting them. It streamlines the process.

Pros

Ease of use and general quality of the information, which can then be cross-referenced with other products.

Cons

Only when the information is wrong and it adds a couple of minutes to the search. But this is to be expected.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

I selected them all and use as a package to cross-reference information.

Barry from CONSISTENTLY PTY LTD

Best way to track emails and phone numbers

Nothing but excellent best leads search tool by far.

Pros

Ease of use & searching by Linkedin URL is Awesome. The internal search function is really good too.

Cons

I wish it would integrate directly with my CRM (Close.com) & Linkedin Sales Navigator. This would save quite a bit of time when looking up a lot of contacts.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

I found Rockereach to be both more cost-effective and importantly more accurate.

Reasons for Switching to RocketReach

I have used both Zoominfo and Upleads to try and find correct emails and more importantly, phone numbers for leads from Linkedin. ZoomInfo is about $30K a year to get the EU data, I am in Australia and the phone data accuracy was zero. Uplead is the worlds best vapourware, it's horrible & expensive.

Huge time-saver

Pros

Save hours in finding the correct email address to contact a prospect and also facilitate searches.

Cons

Add integration with CRM to ease mass-export of contact information.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

Price, more accurate information and ability to mass search

Devon from Stand Together

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great value for the price

Email finder is our biggest use as well as title finder and confirmation.

Pros

Ease of use, easy platform and very helpful in our daily research practices.

Cons

The value is great, but it would be great to be able to transfer credits from one account to another when under the same admin. Also, switching admins was a little cumbersome. I think if we don't have to log into old accounts to use up the extra credits that will create less confusion on our team internally.

Ryan from Temple University

Free trial worthwhile... otherwise too expensive for individual use

A great solution for finding contact information for potential leads, but beware of the pricing, which puts it out of reach for many sole proprietors and individuals.

Pros

I needed to find a few email addresses for some executives deep within a corporate hierarchy and came across RocketReach accidentally while trying to decipher the company's email format. I found the information I was looking for on the people I wanted to reach quite easily, and in many cases RocketReach offered a number of possible points of contact.

Cons

The pricing is the one and only thing that I do not like about RocketReach. I am a writer and educator and only occasionally have need for a product like this, but rather than offering a "pay per search" option which would be more economical, the company's subscription-based plans are simply too expensive to consider.

Lisa from LLM Staffing Solutions

Average feeling

see above

Pros

I have used Rocket Reach off and on. I found it to be ok. Being that its main pull is from LinkedIn, I would think it would have more hits than not. my rate of return on good addresses is 30%. They used to have a combo package of emails and phone numbers. That would be richer in response but you need to buy separately. It is average. During COVID I started off October 2019 with a 1-year package. When I was not going to use it because of COVID, I called in May to see if I can park or put the package on hold. I was surprised of the immediate NO that came from the Customer representative. Explaining I would not be using it as my business was low from COVID. Very dissappointed about that.

Cons

poor rate of return on good working emails. less that 35% of a list of high end professionals.

Whitney from Sociallee PR & Digital Media

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Clutch for Development

Overall, this software is absolutely worth the money in order to get into the inbox of the exact person I need!

Pros

Rocket Reach is super user friendly and I love the ability to filter through contacts. It's really helpful to not only find an individual that you are looking for, but also people based on industry. So it actually gives me ideas for new people to reach out to! I honestly couldn't do sales without this tool. I also really love how it links the person's social accounts too so I can cross check that they are still with the company I am looking into. That helps so I don't use a credit unnecessarily. Love Rocket Reach!

Cons

Sometimes the search can be very finicky. It won't find a company for a tiny tiny misspelling, capitalization or spacing difference. So sometimes I have to try several different similar searches sometimes.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

I needed email addresses.

Reasons for Switching to RocketReach

I wasn't getting responses from anyone on LinkedIn. I don't think they check their linkedin accounts very often. Email is key.

Paige from Odyssey Entertainment Group

RocketReach has Changed My Business & My Life!

10/10. Would highly recommend to any small business owner that is looking to build up their contact database and actively does cold outreach!

Pros

My favorite thing about Rocketreach is its accessbility and ease of use. My business partner and I previously discovered this software in our old roles and it was a game changer from then on. We're big fans of networking and cold outreach, and this has quite literally changed the game for us and brought us more leads and opportunities than ever before. We always joke how we need a sponsorship with rocketreach because we're the best spokespeople for this platform.

Cons

There are no dislikes, besides the price as a startup.

It's the best!

Daniel from Procorre

RocketReach Review

Great little product.

Pros

I have tried most, if not all of the competitor products, and RocketReach just does what it says on the tin. You type in the name, and the information is there. This is not a paid or phony, review, I use it most days and it just works.

Cons

Nothing, from my perspective. It is all fine.

The market competition

Great tool

Pros

This tool is wonderful to help you reach decision makers and drive business

Cons

I wish phone numbers were verified more often.

Richard from Colorado Engineering Inc (CEI)

Valuable Lead Gen Tool

I like the simple interface and the filtering tools that are available to search an intended list of prospects

Pros

Two qualities I appreciate about Rocket Reach are its cost per lead and the depth of contact information (email & phone number) that our subscription provides

Cons

The phone numbers are highly accurate but not always the best means of reaching the intended lead

1. depth of contacts 2. combination of both email and phone numbers 3. price

Michael from VYPE High School Sports Media

Industry: Publishing

A LinkedIn Sales Navigator user no more!

Excellent product and value!

Pros

Unlike LinkedIn Sales Navigator that requires users to provide contact information (and most do not) Rocket Reach has been an excellent resource for obtaining reliable contact information for sales prospecting. Very good usability and functionality.

Cons

Probably need more time using, but no cons for now.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

Pricing, functionality and usability. Support also seems very good.

Reasons for Switching to RocketReach

LinkedIn SN does not provide consistent contact information. It requires used to enter contact information and to allow that information to be seen. It relies on its messenger functionality to make connections but my experience was that not many people actually responded to LI messages.

Mike from Western Integrated Technologies

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great product for the price!

I did a lot of research on different contact search engine and in the end I chose Rocket Reach and I'm really glad that I did!

Pros

I like how the search field is set up in a simple structured way.

Cons

It would be great you could see more searches on one page.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

Price was way better and functions are very similar. You don't pay for a bunch of stuff you wont ever use.

Anubhav from Innergy Corporate Yoga

Prospecting made simple

Pros

I love how easy rocketreach has made prospecting for me. It is such a struggle looking for corporate emails without it. The google chrome extension makes it even simpler when all you need to do is click it while being on someone's linkedin profile. I love it so far.

Cons

Price is a little high but I think it's worth it for the service it provides

Reasons for Switching to RocketReach

Rocket reach is better as it provides more verifiable emails

Chris from Phantom productions

Most helpful tool I have in my box

Pros

Talking to the right person is 99% of how to start a successful lead. Before using this as a service I wouldn’t be reaching the appropriate contact at most companies. But now I have the ace in my pocket whenever I need it. This has led to more conversations with potential clients then I ever imagined. And the best part, it’s dead simple to use.

Cons

Everything has a price. I do feel a product like this should only be $10 a month but it’s not and sometimes that’s the price of business.

Michael from Brothworks Inc

Industry: Food Production

Makes connecting easy!

My team has been able to locate and connect to a wide range of investors and potential business partners with this software, and I haven't had any complaints yet from the team.

Pros

This product does what it says on the tin, providing reliable contact information for business people and others in the public domain.

Cons

Would like a less expensive version for occasional use.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

More accurate and available information.

Owen from Workforce PayHub

RocketReach Real Review

It is okay. Again, contact information gained is hit or miss.

Pros

RocketReach is quite easy to use. Powerful features are well described and easily accessible.

Cons

The contact information is not entirely accurate. This is the whole purpose of the software. I do not think RocketReach is the absolute best product in it's price, but for the ease of use it is functional.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

Familiarity and ease of use

Megan from SnowShoe

meh

Pros

Gives a variety of info which is helpful

Cons

I would say there is a big portion of time that no contact info is correct and no phone numbers..

Kirsten from Garver

Industry: Civil Engineering

Pretty good for what I can find

Pros

I like that I can find contact info pretty easily as long as I can find the person on LinkedIn or they are listed on the company webpage.

Cons

If you don't find them on linkedin or the company webpage, it's impossible to find contact info. Also, contact info may be out of date, even if they changed jobs a year or more ago.

Michael from Polycon Industries

Industry: Plastics

Excellent when you get the right contact emails

I have a great experience when I get the right Email information not so much when I don't.

Pros

Hi like the product idea and process this is a very valuable tool.

Cons

Hi like the product idea and process but more often then not I get bogus emails or no emails at all so I already have the contact information from Linkedin -The main thing I am looking for is a actual company email that works. If you can improve this you have a lot more value.

Schuyler from HipLink Software

RocketReach helps get you pointed in the right direction

I love utilizing RocketReach to cross my T's and dot my i's. It also helps point me toward other contacts within an organization that I hadn't known about.

Pros

The ability to see many different choices of contact info, is extremely helpful when you're trying to contact someone "outside of the box", essentially.

Cons

The information can be severely outdated. That is a major issue with all prospecting software, though.

Cody from Conwed

Industry: Architecture & Planning

It's an email campaign turbo booster

Easy to connect with, set up, and go.

Pros

My work has a very large audience it needs to reach out to, brand awareness for us is crucial. A lot of the people we need to find though, are hard to reach or seemingly nonexistent on the web. Rocket Reach made it extremely easy for my team to find the people we're trying to connect with, and people we didn't know we could connect with. Rather than building specialized email campaigns around the constraint of who we can track down, now we're designing around what we'd ideally like to create.

Cons

I only wish there was a higher cap of contacts you can search per month. My team otherwise hasn't had any real complaints.

BreAnn from Marketing Loyalty Solutions

Pros

I love how easy Rocketreach is to use and get reliable and useful information. I like that I can do a search and pick who I want the data for. Pricing is fair and customer service is quick to respond to any questions whether you are a client or not.

Cons

Sometimes the info is outdated. Maybe 5% of the time.

Yassine from Lacework

Good, but other tools do it better. The month we took will soon end.

Pros

Able to find phone number - Google Extension is helpful

Cons

You can't filtrate on any kind of information that you might need if you need a mobile, you'll have to check one per one, no ability to filtrate on those

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

Well, not over, at the same time...

Jessia from Arena.io

Great Value and Product for the Money

My experience has been very positive. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Pros

I love the ease of using this product. It is very intuitive. I can easily create lists and find contact information.

Cons

I can't think of any cons at this time with Rocket Reach.

Reasons for Switching to RocketReach

the information collected from Nymeria was not often correct

Amanda from Glory

Retail Lead Generator

I would say that it has been very positive. We just completed a test of ZoomInfo and I found positive and negatives with both tools in the effectiveness of the information. I will say that ZoomInfo provides more information regarding mobile and direct phone contact information which is nice.

Pros

I like that you can use the linkedin contact information to search for the specific contact that you are looking for. I also like that information showing which emails have been validated. It would be nice to know how recently those contacts have been validated as I have had some bounce.

Cons

It's great for mid to larger companies. We still struggle with contact information for smaller privately held companies.

Fernando from Zermatt SA

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Poor results on spanish emails

Not good enought to get emails that I need

Pros

Easy to manage, and to file results. A lot of search possibilities

Cons

I get very few emails from people of spanis companies, which is where I am looking. Maybe less than 10%. So if it is the same in France, which is my next target, I will close contract with RocketReach

Individual info lookup

My experience has be overall good. It has helped me about 70% of the time.

Pros

If RocketReach has the company and individual in their program, it is very easy to use.

Cons

If your input is not exactly like RocketReach has it in their system, it does not help you find your requested information.

Alexander from Realize The Market

Outstanding Resource

Overall RocketReach has helped us acquire contacts and allowing us to set more meetings than before.

Pros

Seemless access to direct contact information of decision-makers.

Cons

The price of the software is a bit steep but overall we are making it work.

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

It was recommended by a colleague.

Joshua from Wefunder

Expensive and limited number of uses.

Great - glad its not my money being spent.

Pros

It had the highest likelihood of retrieving the correct email address that was associated with the candidate.

Cons

The price was atmospheric for the number of contacts that can be viewed. 160 people for $75 is insane.

Mallory from https://www.instagram.com/mallorystack

Love it! It's helped members of my firm be able to reach out of the current network.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It's wonderful for our industry for sourcing new companies and expanding the network.

Cons

I feel like the pricing could be a little more competitive.

Brice from Texere Publishing

Industry: Publishing

Ok tool but could be better

It os a very time consuming process but interesting overall

Pros

Very easy tool to use. You get instant results from your searches

Cons

The lack of filters and the database not being large enough.

Cheap and easy to use

Anne from Kearney Inc.

Make your search easy

I love RocketReach and tell all my friends about it. It is possible to find this information on your own, but you are saving HOURS of time.

Pros

The software pays for itself in time. Best investment!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

Alan from --None--

Easy & Accurate Solution For Finding Email Addresses

RocketReach really helps me find both the individual with the relevant title that I need to engage and also their actual email address.

Pros

I like that a search for emails provides both personal and also business email addresses - with a much higher degree of accuracy than competitors. I also really like that a search by company name will yield more individuals and job titles than LinkedIn.

Cons

NA

Reasons for Choosing RocketReach

Better value proposition, but significantly, better search results.

Reasons for Switching to RocketReach

At best, Hunter.io accurately provided email addresses only about 66% of the time.

Haley from Menlo Ventures

Industry: Investment Banking

Great Software!

Great! Easy! Effective!

Pros

I loved how much data the software had. 99% of the time I got in the info I needed.

Cons

Being able to search someones name rather than just the LinkedIn link would be nice.

Krystle from Baking Beauty

Sounds great: Not Worth It

Seems great in theory, but not worth it. It is very clunky to use. After using for several months around 20% of emails found on the platform bounced. Over 60% of emails were never opened. That means less than 20% of emails found were valid and opened. I reached out for help twice: the first time they lost my ticket. The second time they let me know they don't refund for bounced emails.

Pros

A large amount of data and emails theoretically available

Cons

Bounced emails Poor customer service and long reply time

Tyron from SkillsVR

Able to target the right people

So far it has been great and has improved the speed at which I can connect with people dramatically

Pros

Being able to easily and quickly target the people I need

Cons

Search function can use a bit more tweeking

Lisa from Council Rock

Great addition to the Lead Arsenol

It's a very easy-to-use interface at a really good price point.

Pros

Reverse search with email only. I like to link off to LinkedIn.

Cons

Not clear about which email to use when several are found.

Barbara from Frontage Search Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Inaccurate Phone Numbers

Meh.. I forgot to login and downgrade my plan on the day of renewal...and was charged the full $99.00 for this month. I asked customer service to please downgrade our plan to the $29.99 (no phone numbers) - and credit my cc. I was told that isn't possible. So now we are stuck with paying an extra $70. this month for a service we don't need and haven't found to be fruitful. Irritating approach to customer service.

Pros

The ease of doing the search. Ability to script ? in the chat and have the answer emailed

Cons

We upgraded to the $99. plan to include phone numbers - after using it for one month - less than a handful of phone numbers listed were accurate.

Jade from The Finn Recruitment Group

Brilliant would recommend

Pros

Ease of use and price. The extension is on Chrome and drops down with one click.

Cons

The chrome extension to stay open when you click on another tab and come back to it.

Manushri from VanLonChan Consulting

Excellent software!

Amazing.Have been using it for a long time.

Pros

Excellent search options and filters. Good interface Easy layout

Cons

Sometimes the email are not correct. Accuracy to be improved.

greg from Defendry

Industry: Security and Investigations

Prospect connectivity

Overall I am satisfied with the contact information

Pros

The ability to find prospect, contact information

Cons

Having to unselected company name everytime I do a new search

joseph from paradigm group

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

benefits of rocket reach

very satisfied with it

Pros

gives accurate email addresses and list all contacts in company

Cons

nothing I did not like, it was able to do all I needed to do

Terry from WiseWithData

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Good value for the fee's charged

Pros

RocketReach enables our business to search for identified individuals and teams to target our marketing and sales efforts towards. It is easy to setup, easy to use, and provides a great value (quality information) for the monthly fee.

Cons

Information isn't always available, such as emails and phone numbers, or this information is out of date. I would consider it at least a 60% reliable approach to gaining the appropriate details we need to run our sales and marketing campaigns.

hannah from Hanmah stone

Good value

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use. Customer service was great.

Cons

It was a little frustrating when I couldn’t find emails for certain people