• Pros

• "Support is incredible, the team at salesmate never complain at what I may think is wrong. They listen and have made great strides for a rock solid product."

• "I love that there is excellent customer support. I like that it is easy to use, and that you can send and track emails through the system. I also like that you can see when someone opens. "

• "I like that the software is easy to use and is intuitive. It understands the sales process and helps keep me organized."

• Cons

• "Sometimes, key functions are tucked away. They are there, but implemented in un-obvious ways. Once you get used to the UI and look at the support videos, it comes together well."

• "There were few minor glitches in the past, but with the new updates and advancements I haven’t encountered any problem recently."

• "as a relatively young company, there are small bugs from time to time. However, these are diligently fixed with most very quickly."

Browse Salesmate Reviews

Jason from Teach 2 Teach

Absolutely a lifesaver!

Love it. Before this we were logging things manually and doing SO MUCH copying and pasting. It's just fantastic.

Pros

Integrated SMS, Email, etc. I tried many different CMS's. This one is by far the best for our situation. We just log in, go through the notifications, etc. Just works. Great follow up features, etc. The templates are such a lifesaver!

Cons

Email isn't perfectly reliable. SMS needs to be less than 160 characters to be 100% reliable.

Reasons for Choosing Salesmate

They were too complicated and kinda expensive. Didn't love their customer support either.

Matt from Key Music Australia

Best CRM for our Business

Salesmate has revolutionised how our business operates. Our systems have been simplified and become much more efficient. The ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages is critical to our business and Salesmate does this seamlessly. The comprehensive search capabilities have allowed us to speed up our processes and stay on top of our client data, ensuring that everything is always up to date. I wish we had found Salesmate years ago! I highly recommend Salesmate.

Pros

Ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages. Salesmate is a CRM that is versatile and very customizable. The support provided is exceptional. The team is always able to help.

Cons

It does everything we need. I'm looking forward to the planned XERO Accounting software integration.

Reasons for Choosing Salesmate

Bulk SMS and Email sending work best with Salesmate. No other CRM met our needs.

Alex from Aloe Care Health

Review of Salesmate

Utilitarian

Pros

Pipeline Graphic is easily accessible and digestible

Cons

The data sharing capabilities could be improved.

Paul from Sole Juice

Industry: Printing

Absolutely Amazing CRM The Best I Have Used Bar None

It just completely improved our productivity when it came to data management

Pros

I have tried many many CRM's over the last several years but finding Sales Mate was a real stroke of luck. The ability to customise this software to do exactly what you want is incredible, it can create workflows so repetitive literally the support will set it up to copy and routine / field you want. Email is fantastic, views and reports are beautifully laid out and all can be edited to suit. It pulls data from social media profiles, you can create as many email templates as you want but, above all that is the support .... In all my time I don't think i have every experienced support as responsive and good as what this company delivered. They quite literally customised me a workflow overnight that copied Company data into contact data every time I added a new contact to a company copying all the custom fields saving my staff mountains of typing and mundane processing which means they will use the software even more and it will keep my data clean and consistent There is so much more this crm does I don't have the space to write it, mobile phone app is brilliant, importing data was easy, integrations to loads of other software, tag management, voice calling if you want it, but get this ... I've used sales Force and a plethora of others and this blows them all away per month for everything. Thanks, guys for delivering this software I'm seriously impressed

Cons

Sometimes the software might lag a bit on the desktop but nothing that puts me of. I couldn't find an app for my tablet only mobile When setting up your email wish there was a tick box to unselect all folders when asking which folders to sync as I had over 200 and only wanted my inbox and sent to sync and had to untick each one. To make this the ultimate solution to my business I wish we could create deals without having to add a contact that would be amazing, and I would pay for that. I would suggest adding Instagram, Pinterest & You Tube Social media links as standard as these are obviously very popular and be great to see them populate too. All of the above by the way are just my wish list

Dan from Prism Inks, Inc.

Best Price / Performance of Any CRM

Although I have not had to use the SalesMate tech support personnel very often, when I do they are quick and extremely responsive. Overall, I am very satisfied with SalesMate.

Pros

SalesMate offers a feature set that is virtually complete and competes against CRMs which cost far more than SalesMate. Google integration is very good, template ability is excellent and there are workflow capabilities. Forecasting is also included. There is no limit on contact size.

Cons

We would like to see contact integration go both ways between SalesMate and Google Apps. Currently it works only from Google Apps to SalesMate, not vice versa. One weird situation is that the Google Widget is very complete, but it takes up far too much space on my laptop screen. One feature set we would like to see is lead scoring.

Robert from Farmers First Coffee Company

Industry: Wholesale

Great newcomer to the CRM market

Overall, we have enjoyed using Salesmate. I'd recommend it.

Pros

We're really enjoying Salesmate's automation features. We also like how simple the pipeline is to use.

Cons

Every now and then we do see a few bugs. This is a newcomer to the market and we find that they're working through a few hiccups, but those bugs have never actually affected our operations. Mostly visual stuff on the platform.

Zora from Kannaway

very convenient and easy CRM with all the necessary features, quick and professional support

pleasant environment (backoffice), simplicity, and speed in use, professional support

Pros

I have tried many CRMs over the past 2 years, but this one suits me best with simplicity, clarity, a pleasant for the eye and very easy to adjust system, everything is easy and fast, there are all the systems that people need to manage contacts and emailing - and it doesn't have to pay the absurd money that some systems have. And if something does not work, support work immediately and successfully. And not only via chat, also personally via skype with shared screen.

Cons

Because everything works perfectly and easily, one has higher expectations of the system because the support listens and adapts the system to the needs of customers, so I would like to see more modifications in the synchronization of emails. At this point, there is just a simple synchronization like everywhere, but I believe that the development will continue, and that will soon be a progress.

Anders Steen from Lydstudiet.com

Industry: Music

Best CRM for me out the 15 I've tested

Pros

I like the user interface, very intuitive. It has a lot of features but is still very easy to get around. The support is exceptionally good, very quick to respond, knowledgeable and cool people. Very easy and quick to add new contacts and deals. The Iphone app is also very cool, againg very well layed out. After you called a contact, you can log the call and add notes about the call if needed. The price is very reasonable too. I have spent several days testing CRM's including Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho, Freshsales, Close, Cloze & Agile and a lot of other CRM out there, and you don't get the same value anywhere else in my opinion.

Cons

Right now Salesmate doesn't pick up on the "reply to" email address, when an email from a form is sent to me. There's also no easy way to display unread emails.. This will come in future updates, and it's not that important to me.

Antonio from FisioFun

Great CRM, very easy to adapt to individual physiotherapist

The software is very intuitive and yet very powerful. I t has been always up. Now I feel that I am in control of my customers relations, because, just of-the-shelf, Salesmate keeps track of everything.

Pros

I am a self-employed physiotherapist, without any other employee in my business. I keep track of al my appointments and treatments with Salesmate, since approximately three months. I like most its simplicity of use, flexibility and support. With 24-7 helpdesk support available by chat, I have been able to start smoothly implementing my own customisation ideas and have an understanding of Salesmate features which, will, no doubt, help me proactively manage my customers relationships.

Cons

As I have been using this software for three months, without any problem and have enjoyed great support bu chat, I cannot provide insights into any problem or any con with the software.

James from Data Schematics

Keeps My Business Organized

One of the best things is the simplicity of this software, we can easily become familiar. Salesmate offers us mobile apps and google apps integration, which is awesome.

Pros

Sales processes, schedule, emails get organized. One can easily check on everything at a glance. Easy to use and UI design is streamlined and appealing.

Cons

For my business, I think Salesmate covers my needs well. There can be more options to integrate with third-party apps.

Ian from Airshark

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Thrilled with the software

Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration support

Pros

Salesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to actually configure - where Salesmate is straightforward and with only a moderate level of programming experience can be customized via Zapier or other web 2.0 services. I've had many deep-dive technical conversations with the support team, and they've been absolutely astounding with fast and knowledgable responses to my questions about the platforms and the API. The platform is very user friendly and took little time to onboard a team of 10 - far better than previous CRMs that we've worked with. The card view for deal progress is great and really helps visualize your sales pipeline. Also, while it still has a few minor quirks, Salesmate is by far the best CRM value across any platform that I've tested (and I've pretty much exhausted the list of CRMs!)

Cons

We transitioned from Base CRM, which has phenomenal email tracking support when integrated with Gmail - every email was associated automatically with the correct contact or deal automagically. Salesmate is working on this functionality, but at present only incoming emails are connected to contacts. (Outgoing emails sent through Salesmate are too, but outgoing from your desktop mail client or Gmail aren't). I've had several great/productive conversations with the support team and they're actively working on this however, and at the rate they're improving the platform I'm looking forward to having this functionality in the not too distant future! Minor nitpick is the API documentation is also a little lacking, but actually has had some updates while I've been writing code against it and is getting a bit better. The acceptable API docs are offset however by the absolutely fantastic support, so if you ever are scratching your head or not quite getting the API response you'd expect, just ask!

Kristy from Go Green Solutions, LLC

Salesmate Review

Overall, it is easy to you and I have found what works for me given everything. But, you don't want a user to have to "find what works for them" in a system. You want a BULL DOG of a system that is constantly updated with new features and a better flow. I have so many activities that are open and dead and it is super unorganized bc it lacks certain features like highlighting a company green once it's won or red when they're not interested etc.

Pros

Cons

What I like least is that nothing is integrated. Users need to have the ability to update one area and it update in others as well. I keep my notes in the description area of the company because it is the first thing I see. I do not like that there is a max characters allowed. The note section should not be so hidden and there are TOO MANY places to enter notes etc. Keep it simple - have ONE BOARD that has the quote, email, etc. I stopped using the Deals section as it is just all too time consuming. Lastly, when I send an email - I am emailed a response but when I reply it seems to send from a different email than the system so this could be confusing for people I talk to. Oh, and it would be beneficial to partner with adobe!

The most economical and feature-rich CRM

I could keep my data organized and reach out to my prospect in real time. It is a reliable and beneficial solution.

Pros

After thorough research, I decided to invest in Salesmate CRM and so far, my experience had been good with this feature-rich system. It has all the necessary features I need for my business. I have clients from various industries. With Salesmate, I could create a sales pipeline for each industry and manage the sales process efficiently without any confusion. This intuitive solution helped me in tracking my deals and communication as well as gave the flexibility to automate the cumbersome activity of assigning tasks. The best part is that Salesmate integrates with various third-party applications making work easier and faster.

Cons

Response from Salesmate

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and being a long-time partner of Salesmate!

Eric from HoldMyTicket

Excellent Product, Functionality, and Service

We have been using Salesmate for 6months now. They helped our team transfer our entire database from a previous sales crm that was in place. The team at Salesmate has always been prompt to response to any questions we have and fix any minor issues that we have had. Onto the product... I've used existing sales crm's such as Salesforce, Base, and HighRise. We wanted something a little more light weight since we have a small sales team. Salesmate fit the bill perfectly. The dashboard give you a great snapshot of activities, sales goals, and current forecast. The UI is easy to navigate and is broken down by Activites, Contact, Companies, Deals, and Reports. As I mentioned previously, this is a light weight crm but still has some features that are built for larger sales teams and enterprise clients. Salesmates' workflows are particularly useful from an automation standpoint. They are seemingly endless possibilities especially when you bring in Zapier to the mix. They have a top notch tagging and email set up as well. It's very easy to search and find the data. The team at Salesmate is constantly adding new features and are great at taking feedback from customers.

Pros

User Interface, Workflows & Automation Capabilites, Internal Email Sender, Reports, and Customer Support.

Cons

Newer platform so it's not as robust from a feature or integration stand point. No mobile app... yet.

Ketan from Radiant Controls & Automation Pvt.Ltd.

We are really well satisfied with product and Support.We appreciate Your Attitude toward Customer.

This Software is Help us to full fill our Sales need,Data base maintain and Record all Communication With Each Customer.Which is our basic need.

Pros

Salesmate is easy to set-up and use. We could customize Salesmate to meet the exact requirements of our sales team. We found it very helpful as all the necessary information about a contact is streamlined at one place. It provides a detailed overview of each deal in the sales pipeline that has helped us in making better decisions. We were pleased with the assistance we got from their support team. They are always ready to help you. Overall, we found Salesmate to be an excellent cloud-based sales CRM at a great price.

Cons

We didn't find anything bad about Salesmate. It keeps getting better with time. Just waiting to see more upgrades and new features in the CRM

Tomas from 55 Brands Co.

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Salesmate is one of the best CRM out there

Pros

Bulk emails that makes it look like single email, email tracking, notifications. Say you send email to potential customer, click remind, select date to remind on calendar, pick remind condition, i.e.no reply. So if potential customer doesn't reply before certain date, it automatically pops up as reminder to follow up in your activities and syncs with Gmail calendar as well. Or like email scheduling, sometimes want customer to receive email at a certain time, does it too. Truly awesome, Salesmate overall is fun to use and makes tasks I have done before so much more easier. So many great features. Customer support - awesome. Very responsive, knowledgeable and supportive.

Cons

Salesmate was really beyond my expectations. Of course there are minor things like with any software, but I am sure Salesmate team is working on it and it will be available via updates. In example you can't insert image directly into email body, but there's workaround and it works great.

Response from Salesmate

Replied November 2018

Hi Tomas, Thank you for reviewing us. As committed we now have the facility to insert images directly into the email body using the Email Media Manager. https://support.salesmate.io/hc/en-us/articles/360015794332-Email-Media-Manager You can get in touch with the team on chat OR at support@salesmate.io in case any more questions.

Zachary from JTG Muir

Very happy with my Salesmate choice

I waited a few months to write this review, as I am used to giving software a try and tossing it out once I've discovered what it really delivers. This has been the opposite. I now rely on it completely and it is a natural part of my work flow. So far, I only use it as a lone salesperson. I filtered through many other options before deciding on Salesmate and am really happy with my choice!

Pros

The support team is awesome! The product has a full set of features at a fair price. It was pretty easy to set up and customize. They helped me set up a mobile # to use for work, and all calls, emails and texts are tracked completely and automatically! I carry one device with clear separation of work and personal. I have caught the attention of my management and co-workers as being uber-organized even on the week I was given (3x) the leads I was supposed to receive.

Cons

I don't try to attach files in the software. I create separate job folders to hold all my forms and pictures. There is some functionality with time tracking and calendar integration that I think they are working on, but it's not here yet. I'm eager to be able to further customize the initial dashboard screen. I don't want to build custom reports on pages that I need to select or dig into. That defeats the point of a dashboard.

Jen from Embrace Medical, LLC

Functionality and Support

I've been able to be more productive, follow up with more customers in a timely manner, and close more deals because of Salesmate! It's priced well, especially for a start up company, like me, and I truly feel they care about your overall success, both with the CRM as well as your business.

Pros

I pick companies to work with based on their functionality and support. Is this software going to enhance my business and can I reach someone in a timely manner if I need assistance? The answer is YES with Salesmate! I can do things now with Salesmate that I only wished I could do on other CRMs. It is a seemingly robust system, and although a fairly new company, they are making system enhancements along the way, on the back end, and these system changes or upgrades do not negatively impact me. The best feature of Salesmate, however, is their IT support. Wow!! They're amazing! They instantly respond to the online chat feature and will ask you if they can remotely take over your screen if you're in a bind. For this reason alone, I will continue to support Salesmate. 5 stars!!

Cons

A little cumbersome in some ways. Intuitive in some aspects and a little confusing with other modules. Good thing there's tech support! Their IT support is top notch!

Alan from Skytop Business Loans LLC / Golden Mile Funding LLC

I am blown away by the combination of simplicity and power. Salesmate has it all, seriously.

automatic automation - emails come in and go out the way they always do - by the thousands - The difference is now this intelligent program is catching on and realizing which e-mails pertain to what client I am working with - beyond that it identifies when it should send a message out on my behalf staying in touch with certain people. It integrates very well with GMail and Chrome - It's extremely easy to set up and truthfully Salesmate has THE best customer service team bar none. That is truly the benefit. Oh- I almost forgot, it's insanely cheap. My experience with CRMs is the same everytime - there is that period of greasing the right wheels and getting used to some differences in how everything is done. Truly Salesmate has the best Customer Service in technology period.

Pros

I can't believe how simple it is to conduct my business the way I usually did but now it's automatically being organized, sorted, and behaviors are suggested for following up. It's truly better than a personal assistant. I have tripled my productivity in the short time I've had Salesmate - I'm just glad I got in while it is still cheap - it's seamless.

John from JAM Works LLC

Industry: Industrial Automation

Very active team at Salesmate. Davey will soon meet Goliath. The progress made so far is wonderful

Important Sales clients, and processes. I am able to clearly focus. The application is very flexible, as we have a unique business like most. We were able to customize for our very need.

Mike from FYT Virtual Assistants

Solid CRM for small business looking for an easy to use, yet impactful CRM

Pros

As an owner of a small, growing VA business, I was really drawn into Salesmate by its price point, easy interface, and simplicity. I have tried out a number of CRMs, but they all seemed to have way more features and options than I really needed (even though I'm a bit of a techy). The customer service support has been very responsive, which I appreciate, and they've been open to feedback. I'm enjoying using the tool to track sales goals and progress, as well as to organized contacts, companies, and follow up on leads.

Cons

There are still some quirks and bugs with the tool that can be a bit cumbersome. Nothing that would turn me away, but little things like where to find the workflows section, clearing out missed calls individually as opposed to in bulk when integrating RingCentral. As a growing company, I appreciate Salesmate being open to customer feedback, which is honestly a big reason why I'm going to stick with it.

Robert from RKA Ventures, LLC

Unbelievable new sales app... very well executed.

Improved sales effectiveness. It's got everything we need, works efficiently and it is affordable. The team picked this over all of the others and they're using it. Great sales app.

Pros

Many of the main functions needed to be in professional sales, none of the wackiness. I have tried almost every CRM on the market. All of them fall short... even Salesmate has room to improve, but the overall quality and out of the box functionality blew us away. The customer support is some of the best we've experienced. Check out their Youtube channel... it says a lot. Many other CRMs have been around for years and don't have half of the help videos. Finally, the financial value is incomparable. No other sales app, with this set of functionality, comes close (price-wise). I am very impressed.

Kade from NoLimits Event Center

A simplified sales CRM that's killing it!

Customer service is legit. The app is amazing. I really love using Salesmate.

Pros

I've tried several different sales CRM solutions, and they all seemed to be a bit cumbersome and clunky. That is, until I tried out Salesmate. It has all the features you need for a modern CRM, but it is simplified. They just did a better job thinking through how to take a load of features and make it as user-friendly as possible. Seriously, this sales CRM stands out in the crowd.

Cons

There is only one thing that I am struggling with, and that is the texting platform. Texting is one of the best ways to communicate with others, and it seems a bit like an afterthought at this point. That said, you can still easily text people and get replies from your own dedicated number right in Salesmate. I just wish the phone app prioritized texting, and maybe there was a screen in the web app where you could view your text conversations more easily.

Johnny from Alanic International

Seamless!

organized my sales leads.

Pros

Its very User Friendly, Easy Navigation, Simple to use and not much training is involved for the new staff to get them off the ground. I like how stages are set and we can move the deals accordingly!

Cons

Not often, but it lags sometimes, and there is always a delay and i have often experienced after a certain time, there is no connectivity which recently got fixed. there aren't too many bugs, otherwise its a great software to use!

Curt from Standard Bariatrics

Industry: Medical Devices

Excellent CRM

Selling to large corporations with 5 Key Opinion Leaders is a complex sales cycle. That is what I do. I have struggled for a long time to find a CRM system that is mobile friendly , customizable while keeping track of leads, emails, activity and sales forecasting without overkill. Salesmate delivers on all these points. I have increased my close rate over 100% since using Salesmate.

Pros

I like the usability and the support their technical support is stellar. The Sales Funnel easy to use with just enough easy customization to make it useful without being over-complicated. I love the fact that you pay for what you get and there is NO up-selling or bat & switch after becoming a user. Salesmate is straight forward and is built to turn leads into money.

Cons

Really nothing yet. I have really enjoyed it.

Surprised and pleased...

This software totally keeps me on track. It's a second brain in many ways.

Pros

Good, solid, dedicated, one-on-one support in a couple of minutes Ease of use Straight forward Email integration hooked up fast and flawlessly and functions well Able to customize most of the areas I want to work for how my business works

Cons

Text messaging setup is still a mystery to me More robust deals data

Pritesh from PSDCenter

Helps Our Sales Team Stay Focused & Organized

Salesmate has helped us organize and keep us on top of all our deals in our pipeline. There are a lot of similar softwares out there but Salesmate is super easy to use and very affordable compared the competition. Keep up the great work!

Pros

Easy to use and affordable.

Matthew from CityScape Insurance

Very happy with my decision to start using Salesmate

Quick implementation, great pricing, and really easy to learn/use.

Pros

What's not to love, right out of the box they include email integration, hotkey functionality to make adding new deals a breeze, and the customer service they provide. They're also always looking to improve and open to new ideas which is a feature all in itself. Looking forward to what Salesmate comes out with next and growing our company with their sales platform.

Cons

After chatting with support team they already addressed what Cons I'm facing and they're already working on improving the features. There's really nothing negative I can say about the platform that they aren't already aware of and actively working to improve.

Dalyn from Professional Website Management

After trying dozens of CRMs and just getting frustrated again and again I found Salesmate

Really easy to interact with and store customer data.

Pros

1. Super simple and easy to start using. 2. Has a great mobile app that is fast and responsive. 3. The ability to build custom fields and forms for each data set. 4. Very responsive support through live chat right within the web app. 5. Fine grained permissions and roles. 6. Shows all email history, none of this forward to an alias stuff that other CRMs require.

Cons

1. Currently only able to sync one email address for each contact but I spoke with support and they are working on a solution. 2. The placement of some of the actions and navigation could be a little easier but once you learn the application you don't even notice it.

Felipe from DOM Creative Collection

Salesmate Review

Pros

I like how easy is work with this platform, you can find everything you need, without spend a lot of time

Cons

The e-mail, i think that could be more clear

Salesmate is a fantastic all in one CRM for both outbound and inbound sales teams!

Salesmate is an all in one crm for outbound and inbound teams alike. Whether you're a solopreneur or part of a larger organization, salesmate has all the tools insight one platform!

Pros

Salesmate offers a very affordable one price offering with no contracts. Within the CRM you have the ability to manage every lead with segment filters, manage meetings, track and send emails, sales forecasting, integration with gmail and other email providers, call recording, text messaging, chrome extension, email tracking from gmail, tons of integrations, and a mobile app to boot!

Cons

The only thing missing is a voicemail drop option. This CRM is comparable to the big names but has a cleaner interface.

Jerald from Insurance One Agency

Great software at an affordable price. I researched many and selected Salesmate.

Create workflows to manage our email campaigns to customers/prospects. Auto dial from software is very helpful.

Pros

I like the ability to send emails via templates and incorporate them into workflows that operate behind the scene to reach out to our customers/prospects. One of the rep, at support, was outstanding with his assistance. Patient and competent. Helped me squeeze everything out of the software functionality.

Cons

The average user would find it easy to be up and running quickly. I have the habit of pushing the limits and have had to contact support many times to ask questions. The Pros above far outweigh the cons due to the outstanding and prompt support.

Staci from ecomdash

Great software, easy to use & awesome customer service!

My experience with Salesmate has been great! The software is extremely easy to use and very user friendly. The support team is always there for any questions and super on top of everything! I highly recommend using this software.

Pros

Easy to use, great support and helps keep everything organized.

Cons

Nothing, the experience has been great.

David from The Paul Blodgett Goalkeeper Training School

Small Business

Great for staying organized and reaching out to clients.

Pros

The software is straightforward to navigate. We built a large clientele in a short period. Our sales have benefited greatly.

Cons

The software has been fantastic! No complaints.

Dominic from DOM Creative Consulting

Amazing CRM

Pros

For our business, Sales and Marketing Company for hotels, Salesmate is a Top. Easy to use, cheap, everything perfect.

Cons

Everything, Answer to all our needs. Stable, Easy to use, great value.

Mandie from Dead Ringers

Built in Call System

My business was able to use salesmate to eliminate all of the complex systems we were using, simplify and streamline. Our business process has gone from long and stressful to easy and fast--- and fun! Salesmate is fun to use, and it makes our jobs more fun to do.

Pros

Ease of use Customer support responsiveness Call & recording quality Quick preview and listen Accessibility to all the information I need

Cons

Not being able to see the name of the phone number I'm using to make calls (we have phone numbers in different cities and it would make life easier to see which city is attached to each number

Kevin from Fraco Products Ltd

Industry: Machinery

Salesmate review Fraco

Pros

-Easy to follow deals -Features are easy to use -Platform is simple and easy to read

Cons

-Reports are hard to read -Information given isn't always accurate -Understanding the numbers

megan from vegas display

One of the best customer services teams I've experienced!

I think eventually it will lead to a higher sales close rate as my Open Deals are easily sorted and trackable: I know where to focus my time. Also helps me keep in contact with my clients, I can schedule future emails, use templates to save time. I mean, I just don't know how I worked all these years without salesmate! This has transformed my work life, made it Sooo much more organized, efficient and pleasant.

Pros

Functionality -- it does everything I need in my CRM , easily organize and sort records, keep track of daily tasks, send out bulk emails, schedule emails, import records from my database

Kristie from Demand Generation Professionals

Excellent CRM

Salesmate software allows us to track all of our activities, tasks, sales etc. all in one place and gives use the ability to use reports that give us insights on those activities.

Pros

I loved the support and service provided as well as how user friendly the CRM is easy to use.

Cons

Learning a new system and the set up is not always easy, however I can say that the support given from the Salesmate team, made it very easy for me to do.

Nick from Envest Microfinance

Great value for the money

Pros

- Very affordable - No entry barrier in terms of set up fees - Very flexible - Customizable - Full of feature sets

Cons

While I am still relatively new to the program, I have yet to find any severe cons. One of the largest downsides I have found is the lack of adaptive task management systems, but this is possible to work around.

Steven from Kona Labs

Exceptional Customer Support

Pros

Cons

I believe there are definitely some product enhancements that can be added to include a more robust offering. However, the price of SalesMate is very fair and the value for the money is amazing.

Brittany from Work For Your Beer

I've been using this platform for over a month now and have seen my productivity double!

Pros

I really enjoy the deals page, it shows (visually through color) when deals have gone stale and I can quickly see how long it has been since I've spoke with someone about that deal

Cons

The e-mail platform is taking some getting used to, but is worth the time to learn it since I am getting so much value out of it

Love this application!

It's great! Helped align our entire company!

Pros

Super easy to use and track activity across a company (especially an international growing one). I can easily see how the company sales activities are measuring up across our multiple regions, which helps when we organize sales campaigns, budgets, projections, etc.

Cons

As a growing start-up, I'm not technically a sales person but I use salesmate to still check up on our sales activities and follow/report my conversations. That being said, the activities page is a little much for a position like me where my email activity isn't necessarily helpful given most of them are project-based and not sales based.

Chandrayee from techyuga.com

Best CRM in Market

I took one dashboard 3 months ago just took another one 3 days back. that summarise my overall experience.

Pros

workflow automation is more advanced than other crms in market SMS Integration Option Price The support staffs are gems they have in their team.

Cons

nothing as such. just loading speed is slow.

Johanna from Widget Brain

Many features. Perfect for multiple deals for the same client

We are able to deal with multiple deals for the same customer. We are able to easily keep track on these through all the features available

Pros

It has a lot of features and you can follow a very advanced sales cycle

Cons

It was complicated to learn and for some things there could be improved user experience

Tomas from Baja Smart Real Estate

Easy to use, great customer service

Pros

Easy to use and custom options. Salesmate starts from simple to add, while other CRMs are too complicated.

Cons

So far, all is well. At the beginning I need simple guidance and customer service is excellent.

Fatih Sultan from FSP.DESIGN

Best CRM for Agencies

Pros

User friendly interface. A great mobile app. Simple. Just what you need is it. It's redundant.

Cons

I couldn't find a few features I was looking for. But it's not worth mentioning.

Jacqui from Faciliteq

Salesmate is a very easy to use solution, and just as easy to install.

Pros

We can see our pipeline, including the sales process stages and the dollar volume at each stage. Since our inception 90 days ago, our pipeline has grown 100%

Jessica from Irregular Exposure

Excellent service and system

I am able to manage my customers and service my team more sufficiently.

Pros

Salesman is very easy to use and affordable. It's a one stop shop when it comes to managing my clients.

Marshall from baja smart real estate

Salesmate review

Pros

I like the way the page layout is, allowing you to see all your deals on one page. I also like the ability to move a deal along as it progresses easily, just drag and drop.

Cons

I do not like the speed of the system. It often takes a very long time to load or a long time to load different pages.

Response from Salesmate

Replied August 2019

Thank you Marshall for the review. We recently updated our system and the speed should have improved. Also, we have a new release coming out soon that we believe you will love as a real estate agent! :) Thank you for your feedback!