ClickPoint

ClickPoint Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Has features that are very useful, and great for lead management. The UI is simply satisfying and user-friendly."
  • icon"Always there to help 24/7 very timely The staff is always friendly and eager to help."
  • icon"The product itself is awesome, as it can do things most other software companies are still thinking of doing. The best part of the product is that it is secure and very easy to use."
  • icon"I can't see any cons with the software ever since I used it. If there are any problems I'm sure the problem is not the software but my computer."
  • icon"Lack of reporting functionality. My support team has been really good at trying to get us what we need, but the lack of reporting functionality is holding us back a little."
  • icon"I also don't like the way in Push Distribution, you can't see Lead Source fields. That should be option based on the discretion of the administrator."

Browse all ClickPoint Reviews

• Have you used ClickPoint and would like to share your experience with others?

Talya

Great System for Great Value

Support team is fantastic! The intro of chat support in the system has been amazing to quickly answer any questions we have on the fly.

Pros

Its a fantastic system to get through leads fast and when you want to instill a very specific process of how your leads should be managed. Very simple to use and easy to learn. The ideology of clearing the screen makes it very easy to communicate that to new hires as well as look to see at the performance of the team at a glance.

Cons

User reporting needs improvement and integrations with other systems would make looking at data easier.

Reasons for switching to ClickPoint

Velocify was charging 3 times more in price and was consistently going down in service. It became unreliable and their support team didn't know how to manage all the downtimes and just got frustrated themselves with dealing with angry customers such as ourselves. The price also didn't justify the product, new improvements were not being made.

Response from ClickPoint Software

Talya, thank you so much for your review and great feedback. We look forward to providing more features based on customer feedback. We do have several initiatives underway to add more integrations and a new lead prioritization screen that will allow you to look at your lead data in a whole new way. I will keep you posted or you can check the Help Center tab for new updates.

Casey

Simplicity at its finest

The reminders and workflows make working with potential clients seamless.

Pros

SalesExec is very simple to use. Even someone who has never used a CRM has learned how to use it in short time. The display is simple and not cluttered. The support behind the product is incredible. Whenever we submit an inquiry we have a response quickly with a resolution in a very timely manner.

Cons

There are a few items that I wish the end user could customize instead of having to have someone from SalesExec involved.

Reasons for choosing ClickPoint

The staff behind the product made you feel important. Not just another account. That and the simplicity of the product.

Reasons for switching to ClickPoint

We are a small business and just needed a product that was simple to use.

Adel

overall, I like it.

the process and way it generates leads is pretty helpful seeing that I'm not savvy when it comes to that side of things, especially when it comes to the price of leads. the options they give helps to narrow things down so you can get the best leads for your budget.

Pros

I love the look of the software, its organized and once you get familiar with how it works and you use it correctly I'm pretty sure you will see improvements

Cons

Considering what I was using before, this was a big improvement on it so its hard for me to complain. Going through the setup is a tiny bit challenging, but I am sure that's just a me thing.

Jim

Great experience with SalesExec software and staff

We have been able to streamline our leads distribution, leads transferring, and reporting while cutting down significantly the time between receiving the customer's lead and contacting them which has improved our lead to show conversion rates.

Pros

The expansiveness and customization capabilities. Our company had unique and specific lead management and workflow requirements that were 100% being administered manually before migrating over to SaleExec. SalesExec's team and account representative 'worked with our management team and mostly took our entire manual process and automated it within SalesExec.

Cons

Would like to see more integrations with other software and saas solutions moving forward.

Reasons for choosing ClickPoint

We were also using LeadExec by Clickpoint Software, the maker of SalesExec, and had nothing but positive results and service for the five years we used it. It made sense to go with SalesExec assuming the platform would be able to meet our needs, and it did, 100 percent.

Tony

Industry: Environmental Services

Used for call center

It's been great for our call center. Leads are called quickly and it has really just saved us a ton of time and money. Being able to hire less people and make them more productive has been a huge help to our call center

Pros

It is very easy to use and saves my team a ton of time. Lots of smart features so you don't have to worry about if it's the right time to call or how often you should call. You set the parameters and the system feeds you the leads.

Reasons for choosing ClickPoint

Our CMO had previous experience with the company and highly recommended them. They allowed us to beta test their new product offerings as well

Response from ClickPoint Software

Hey Tony, we appreciate the feedback and are working hard on our new release for call metrics and call reporting. We know we are a little behind in our release since our beta for our call solution but we anticipate these reports being released by next week. Thank you for your loyal support and feedback through our beta period of this new feature. We will keep working hard to release updates related to our dialing and texting solution.

Greg

Sales-Exec CRM

Sales Exec is an excellent CRM for working leads, especially if you have a team. Pull distribution is the best method I've seen for working leads in a team environment. It solves so many issues. And you can automate the CRM so you simply click a button and the lead is called, and disposition it with a click of a button. It's the best in its class for what it does, especially with the two way text feature they just added.

Pros

I like how it's laid out in an easy to understand way for our business, and the way it's designed to work leads with the click of a button. There is no better CRM for working leads efficiently as this one.

Cons

I wish there was a way to view your history, even if it were your last 10 things you worked on. I also don't like the way in Push Distribution, you can't see Lead Source fields. That should be option based on the discretion of the administrator. I'd also like to be able to place a call from any screen.

Response from ClickPoint Software

Greg, thank you for the review. As the founder I always love to get both positive feedback and improvement feedback. One thing I noticed was the comment on seeing lead source on Push which is available with a minor configuration change. I will get this over to your customer success manager, they will reach out to help get this configured. Also, we have a new update coming out soon that will allow for more dialing options from every screen.

Eutiquio

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

July 2022

ClickPoint is GREAT

Pros

Has features that are very useful, and great for lead management. The UI is simply satisfying and user-friendly. Customer service is very accommodating.

Janel

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

July 2022

Great CRM !

highly recommended

Pros

Great Services, the sales team doing their job well .

Cons

There are some delays but still fulfil there promises

Steve

July 2014

One of the best software products we have seen so far. Great support!

Pros

The team at ClickPoint is always on top of issues when any arise. The product itself is awesome, as it can do things most other software companies are still thinking of doing. The best part of the product is that it is secure and very easy to use. I had no knowledge of XML, HTTP Post/Get, or Ping Post whatsoever, but they trained us well, and the software is very vast and can handle pretty much everything any lead gen company would ask for.

Cons

The only thing I think it should have is to be able to see the actual per lead payout in the vendor portal, even in Revenue Sharing mode. It should deduct the cost based on percentage and show accordingly in both the admin and vendor portal.

Very Happy with SalesExec

We have been using SalesExec for several months now and are very happy with the software. Having previous experience with other CRMs, I found SalesExec very intuitive and easy to set up and manage. I would highly recommend it for start ups and smaller companies because it is very adaptable and affordable - great value

Pros

SalesExec is very intuitive and easy to set up. It was the only CRM that was within our budget and also provided all of the functionality that we needed

Cons

Occasionally the software has experienced periods where it operated slowly but those were quickly resolved. We also experienced difficulties with the search functionality but search was recently dramatically improved and those issues are resolved

Stephen

SalesExec From A Long Time Customer

Pros

It just plain works. No downtime, no bugs, no useless features. On the rare occassion, I needed to call customer service they were awesome. Rock solid software and company. One of the better decisions I have made for my company.

Cons

There really isn't the least favorite aspect of the software or company. It does what they advertise it does. It has the basic no-nonsense functionality and you can also get as sophisticated as you want.

Response from ClickPoint Software

Thank you for the feedback and review Stephen. We enjoy supporting you and all of your sales efforts. It has been a pleasure working with you to help you achieve your goals.

Cole

Great and affordable CRM

I have loved being part of their betas and innovative iterations of the platform.

Pros

• Ease of use • Comprehensive suite • innovative platform with new offerings all the time

Cons

Set up take some development lift on both sides.

Response from ClickPoint Software

Cole, thank you for the feedback. We love you being part of our communications solution beta as well. Your input and feedback has been invaluable as we work to create the best dialing solution for our customers.

Robert

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Quality

Dropped calls

Pros

Cons

0 There's nothing that I don't like about it they're always there to help like I said before

Nikki

Two thumbs up

Good product, serves it's purpose, easy to use and always improving. I would recommend this product.

Pros

Easy to use, pricing is fair and customer support is usually very quick to resolve issues. They are also always working on ways to improve the software for ease of use and better functionality.

Cons

At times, the software has operated slow due to internal glitches that were resolved fairly quickly. In the initial stages of use the "search" tab was diffcult to use and frustrating but the software has been revamped and I have not experienced these problems since.

Barbara

April 2015

Serve up leads to call center agents per business requirements

Pros

SalesExec is a affordable yet scalable product with excellent support system.

Cons

Analytics could be improved by allowing ad hoc queries

Dave

June 2013

The team at ClickPoint software is great. I have been using their software for years, for a variety of functions. When SalesExec first came out, I had my reservations and let Gabe Buck know about the features I was hoping to see added (drag and drop layout function, history tracking, read-email reports). Well, the newest version of SalesExec added everything I asked for and a few additional things (integrated power dialer, extra reports, notifications function similar to Facebook, etc). I am really impressed with the software, and I'm even more impressed that the team actually listened to my feedback and made the exact adjustments that were on my wish list. I have worked with many other systems, but SalesExec is a real threat to the major players, and at the current pricing it's a great value as well.

Stacy

Industry: Philanthropy

Great Value

Pros

The affordability, support, training and constant improvements are impressive. I have not found anything I needed from this software that it could not do.

Cons

History tracking and summary reports are lacking, but I do believe they are working on improvements to these features.

Scott

Industry: Facilities Services

August 2014

Culligan taking a big step!

I have been working with Sales Ex over the past months and have nothing but praise! Their product is simply amazing but most importantly is the customer service is second to none. In this world it seems customer service is a thing of the past but not with Gabe Buck and the Click Point Crew........keep up the great work, your product is making a difference for our Brand!! Scott Schiesser

Pros

It's all GREAT!!!

Cons

NONE!!

Response from ClickPoint Software

Thanks Scott! The Culligan team has been great to work with and we believe the dealer network will have great success in the coming years closing more deals with SalesExec. Than you for your support.

Replied August 2014

Adam

Call Center Manager, SalesExec Admin

Pros

SalesExec is very straightforward, and everything can be easily set up and customized.

Cons

It has operated slowly a few times, and we have had a few issues with the search functionality, but support is always very responsive, and issues are resolved quickly. Downtimes have been minimal compared to other CRMs I've used.

Rukhen

Xgen Leads Review of SalesExec

Pros

The vendor provides great customer service and is almost always there when we need help troubleshooting. Customer service reps are polite and knowledgeable.

Cons

The availability of the chat representatives could be better.

Amy