• Pros

• "ease of use is great. one place for everything sales training and onboarding. the ability to record an elevator or sales pitch and have your colleagues review it, is awesome."

• "Easy to add content and share links within teams"

• "Mobility- accessibility anywhere I go, flexibility on how you can access the tool. "

• Cons

• "On the mobile app you have to relog in if you haven't use it for quite sometime. I wish it had the option to just stay logged in."

• "The training is lengthy for someone to be a verified user and be able to upload their own content"

• "Ease of use- it would be awesome if it straightforward. Could be simplified. "

Browse SalesHood Reviews

Dan from RingCentral

On demand e-learning platform that is interactive and allows customization!

Pros

We use this for training people about new products and feature releases. What's great about Saleshood is that you can watch videos anytime, start and stop if needed then come back to where you left off. There is a feature that allows you to put in an assessment at the end of the video for knowledge check purposes. As a manager, you have visibility on the progress of your team in terms of completion, giving you the chance to work with those that are struggling to complete a learning module.

Emmanuel from RingCentral

Saleshood: A Tool and a Resource

Saleshood definitely helped our Organizationa save time. We are working on a sales environment so it is important that the reps can focus more on revenue impacting activities but at the same time be calibrated with the processes and changes. It is also a great help in making sure our new hires are fully equipped with all the resources. Having a product with a lot of different feature is definitely hard to memorize. We use Saleshood as one of our main sorce of information since we can easily go back to old trainings to review correct process and data.

Pros

Saleshood is definitely very useful since the reps can now have their training in their own station on their own preferred time. There is no longer a need to pull out reps from their phone time to conduct classroom trainings. It is also very helpful as the reps can easily pull up old trainings that they tend to forget so they can review it in real time when the need arises.

Cons

I think there should always be a 'next' button on every page of the training. Sometimes, reps can be confused on how to proceed to the next page so they tend to write something on the notes section on the bottom thinking that's the key to being able to move forward.

Ken from Drift

This platform is vital for virtual onboarding!

I think overall SalesHood is one of those tools that any company that is having to onboard new employees virtually now must use. It allows participants to do self paced learning and testing. It allows admins to put together custom courses and make changes on the fly and push out to users. It allows for video uploads, which is the most common way material is consumed now. I can't imagine what our e-learning process would be like without SalesHood

Pros

Accountability - I love that you have the ability to view a module and then be quizzed on the material learned to rest retention Flexibility - I love that you can piece together paths for different roles based on what modules a new rep need to view/participate

Cons

Sometimes there is too much on the screen and it can get confusing where I need to go next to complete a course.

Nikko from RingCentral

Saleshood Review

It was a very useful tool for both sales and coaching productivity

Pros

It was very useful for extensive learning, you can play back the videos.

Cons

sometimes it lags when initially play the videos

King from RingCentral

Great platform to use anywhere

What I love most about this tool is it helps me access my e- learning information, keeps me plugged into all updates I have and needed as a sales person. Coaching section provides great impact as this is helpful for daily insights to enhance performance and effectiveness.

Pros

Cons

Ease of use- it would be awesome if it straightforward. Could be simplified.

Great training tool

I use SalesHood on a weekly basis, and have an overall positive experience. It's easy to use, accurate information, and has simplified our training. It has cut our in person training times, allowing us to train when we have time and focus on our pipeline.

Pros

I have the ability to watch new training content, and go back to review past trainings. Saleshood makes online training more interactive and, in my opinion, more effective. Saleshood can also track each person's progress and completion score, which is a beneficial added feature.

Cons

I have had a few issues with some user features (content not being loaded on properly, incorrect scoring), they have all been quickly resolved with our SalesHood rep.

tommy from litmus

great tool for sales onboarding/training.

my experience has been great so far and i hope they continue to improve the product.

Cristina Marcano from ILC Academy

Teach Modern Learn at your own pace.

Pros

Ideal for training work teams. If you must organize a course and even a certification, this is your software. It is a modern way to generate knowledge towards clients and these to acquire that knowledge. SalesHood implies a modern training, with new forms and new methods and what I like the most is that you have control of your learning. You can go fast or you can go slow.

Cons

The same option of representing modern learning and new ways of acquiring knowledge could be a negative aspect for those people who want to learn but are not familiar with the web world

Trevor from Sage Intacct

Great platform

Pros

I liked being able to track my progress while going through my company's sales training.

Cons

It can be difficult to navigate in certain places. Sometimes I would have difficulty getting back to the main module page.

Great for keeping information together

Pros

Love how different teams can have different groups and we can share information either within teams or across the whole org. Can make things mandatory and can include sign offs to ensure things are done

Dan from RingCentral

Upload videos of training for your workforce!

Overall, great tool for conducting large-scale enablement for companies with multiple locations.

Pros

Videos are easily accessible and our team is able to put in assessments at the end of each video.

Cons

Since it's self-paced learning it's easy to complete the video if you just leave it playing while you are on another browser, maybe disabling this would encourage viewers to pay more attention.

Aneesh from DocuSign Inc.

Great Product, Easy to Use

Used Saleshood for onboarding, found it simple to use. However, in some cases completing the course was not submitted to the site, and required us to trouble shoot a bit or re-watch videos. Overall, better and easier than a lot of sales training sites that I've used.

Good tool for sharing information

Pros

Easy to add content and share links within teams

Cons

limited functionality and not really an LMS. We were looking for a system that would also let us share info externally (like with partners) but this tool doesn't provide that capability. Strictly for internal use