SalesNOW Reviews

4.62 / 5 (73) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 33 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "I like the ease of use and the app. I am very happy with the customer support."

• "Easy to use. Great pricing. Best customer service."

• "I like the fact that any type of customization requested, they review your request, analyze the processes, and usally come back with a better solution. Service is amazing! "

• Cons

• "Constant Saving is tiresome but probably necssary."

• "Nothing really comes to mind right now. Anytime I have had a concern, customer service has always helped resolve any concerns or questions."

• "it has some limitations, but what it lacks the staff works hard to fix and make it work for us. "

Browse SalesNOW Reviews

Neil from B Safe, Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

A better solution

SalesNow allows my entire staff to see the sales process from beginning to end. Ops and admin departments have access to all the info they need for scheduling, installing and billing. Sales Team can design a system, present a proposal and agreement, both in person or remotely, with their computer/tablet/phone. Works great even when there is no Wi-fi. Electronic signature will add another positive, time-saving dimension to our sales process. Sales reps always know where they stand, numbers-wise, and can manage their production better. Our rep and his team are always accessible, respond to emails and calls ASAP, and work closely with our group frequently. They're not afraid to think outside the box. And they really care.

Pros

Easy to use. Great pricing. Best customer service.

Cons

Constant Saving is tiresome but probably necssary.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied December 2018

Hey Neil, Thanks for your great review! :) We appreciate your feedback on constant saving and you can be reassured that we will look to better accelerate the process. Your great points on why you choose/keep us reminds us why we do what we do. We are in this partnership for the long haul! Thanks again! :) - Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness

Tim from Carlson Electric

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Unbeatable Value and Best Customer Support

I was able to solve all of my challenges with SalesNOW either directly, or through "work arounds" that our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could come up with. Every time I thought I had a challenge we could not overcome, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always had an answer. Customer Support is KEY when choosing a CRM, and we made the right choice going with SalesNOW as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] proved time and time again by setting up meetings and responding promptly to all inquiries. A proper Account Manager can not be understated. Having been pitched numerous software, I could always quickly delineate which reps would not be good at following up on concerns, and in this case, we certainly made the right choice.

Pros

Integration with our existing business processes was easy and the ability to add unlimited custom fields was a big plus for us. It included many of the things other CRMs did not including audit trail, ability to limit certain users to see specific information, and allowed us to reach a certain level of details other CRMs simply could not provide. Setup was quick and I liked the fact I could set it up myself easily vs waiting weeks on other people such as with other CRMs that mandate you make the changes through them.

Cons

It's hard to find things I did not like. Maybe that the software does not integrate via Zapier (yet) for other more advanced third party software integrations (as of the time I am writing this review).

Reasons for Choosing SalesNOW

Every CRM we investigated (we investigated them ALL!) had some type of problem, challenge, or single reason we chose not to move forward with it. SalesNOW offered us the best value, best of every option, and terrific support to help get up and running as fast as possible. We appreciated the "team approach" to getting things done and the ease of it's use but most importantly - it allowed for an attention to detail other products could not provide mixed with automatic sales functions that were valuable to us.

TONY from Star Tractor Ltd.

Industry: Machinery

Good value, necessary features, no frills

Overall a very positive experience. Very good and accessible tech support. Good price point. Has all the features I "need" (would like to be able to scan business cards with OCR directly into database).

Pros

The lower cost as compared to other options. The minimalist design - I use a fairly high percentage of the available features, whereas other products I looked at, I would have utilized a very small percentage of the available features (and consequently would have paid for a lot of features I would never use).

Cons

It is quite slow at times, especially when sorting / filtering / searching. Lack of ability to scan business cards. Clunky navigation at times. For example, when entering a new company and then adding a contact, once saved, it goes back to my main screen of alphabetically listed companies. Then I have to find the company again, open it, and add another contact.

Marshall from Mid-Atlantic LECET

Great product and service for my business

The product and people at SalesNOW has been great to deal with. Any issues that I have are taken care of quickly and they are always super responsive. I am able to keep track of my (6) sales representatives spread out across a (6) state territory very easily all from my computer by checking in on business development deals that they are pursuing. For the price of competitor products, you can't beat what you get from SalesNOW!

Pros

The software is easily customizable depending on what you need as a company. When I first signed up, the people at Sales Now were able to get what I wanted in the program and they were able to input data that I already had from previous CRM program that I was using. The mobile application is something that for me, takes the software to another level, as I am able input information immediately or pull it up from the road when visiting contractors.

Cons

There is honestly nothing that I can say negatively about the software. It was a little bit of a learning curve from some of the older representatives that I manage, but overall the program doens't have any real cons in my opinion.

Sarah from Hotel Resources

Great product! Very affordable and versatile for our sales needs

Pros

We switched to SalesNow from a much pricier product and couldn't be happier. Not only is SalesNow VERY affordable for our company, we are able to customize and tailor SalesNow to suit our unique sales needs. The customer support is AMAZING! Our Account Manager, Caleb, continues to go above and beyond! I have recommended SalesNow to many of our clients and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone needing a highly customizable, versatile, affordable sales solution.

Cons

There are very few cons. Anything challenging we've encountered, we've been able to find a solution or workaround, thanks to our account manager and the development team.

Mike from Lanco

Sales Now App

The SalesNow tech support team is consistently thorough in their inquiry and/or problem responses, often being able to resolve a dilemma within minutes by adjusting settings and/or showing me (the user) how to do so such that the app does what I need it to do. On more than one occasion, they've availed themselves to impromptu GoToMeeting sessions where they can see my concern or perceived issue, then walk me through options that better suit my needs. In the course of the most recent of these sessions, I discovered functionality that I didn't know existed. We are quite likely a very small fish in their pond, but their level of support suggests that we are just as important as the client with hundreds or thousands of users.

Pros

Ease of data capture relating to client and prospect calls

Cons

Limited reporting functionality

Nicole from Electra Link

One of the best decisions we have made.

We left a very large CRM program that we were nickeled and dimed on, and decided to try SalesNOW to see what we thought. The main reason we made the switch was the fact that when you call you get to talk to a live person. Another deciding factor was the forecasting tools. We give them 3 stars for features & functionality based on most their graphs are bar charts and we would like to see some Pie charts, we have had some minor issues with the graphs, which are being processed. Anything that we have customized has been reasonably priced. We are very happy with SalesNOW.

Pros

The ease of use. Running reports on Opportunities is something I do on a regular bases, I live in the advance search. The forecast tools have become one of our go to graphs.

Cons

There are minor adjustments that need to be made with the graphs, not all of the are legible all the time. I would suggest making more of the fonts black so when the numbers run off the graph they are legible.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied October 2016

Thank you Nicole for your review. It has been a pleasure working with Electralink and love the Title of your review "One of the best decisions we made". It is a joy working with you and your team and we look forward to continue to support you as you grow your business. Thanks to your feedback we have made some improvements to our dashboards and we strive to continue to improve to support you better.

Sara from Plastic Industries, Inc.

Industry: Packaging and Containers

SalesNOW 5 stars across the board!

The SalesNOW team is amazing! 5 stars across the board

Pros

Ease of use Ease of customization Outstanding customer/technical support

Cons

I have been using the software for over 2 years and I have not found a challenge to speak of.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied October 2018

Great to here Sara, We are glad to be apart of your successful journey these past 2 years! You and your team are champion rockstars. Yes, you're that good. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with to keep your positive experience alive and your company growing! :) All the best, Mark

Dudley from GENESIS MOBILE X-RAY, LLC

Highest Quality CRM on the market

SalesNow keeps me in communication with my Sales Team! I have used other CRMS but nothing works Like SalesNow! Look me up on LinkedIn I will tell you how they have customized it for our needs!

Pros

Me and my team use the mobile app daily! It works great and SalesNow customized it specifically for our needs! It keeps me up to date in real time with my Sales Team!

Cons

No cons here! If I had some cons they fixed them in the first few days!

Kristy from 3D Metal Homes

Great Program...Better Customer Service!!!

I use SalesNOW to keep track of clients and vendors. I was able to use SalesNOW seamlessly with my lead generator so that when each lead came in all the information was already entered into SalesNOW. I loved the ability to attach bids and other documents to each contact. It makes it easy for different departments to look at one contact and see everything that has been done with that client including any paper documents.

Pros

SalesNOW CRM software is easy to use. I had a little experience with some of their competitors and SalesNOW was so much easier to use. It was a breeze to customize this CRM to my business and my needs. If there was ever any questions on my end their support staff was always there to help. Their team assisted us in creating a form that would work seamlessly with our lead generator. I would highly recommend SalesNOW for all of your CRM needs.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about SalesNOW

Mike from Fire Rover

SalesNow CRM: The Right Solution for our Operation

We needed a one-source platform to streamline and integrate the critical stages of our sales, operational & administrative processes. SalesNow has proven to be that platform for us. Our integration/set up was smooth, fast and worry-free, thanks in large part to our SalesNow Account Manager, who was knowledgeable, professional and very responsive. Equally important he continues to ensure a great customer experience for us, thanks to his can-do attitude, customer service & techncial skills and his understanding of our operation and needs. Thanks to his efforts and the strength of the SalesNow platform, it's been an A+ experience for us, from purchase, set up/implementation and currently, the daily utilization by our sales, operations and administrative team members.

Pros

Ease to Use Easy to Navigate Ability to Track from Prospect to Sale & from Sale through Installation/Project Completion Customized Notifications Customized Reporting Cost-Effective - Great Value

Cons

It would be great to add a business card scan capability to the mobile app for a quick/easy load of new prospects.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great review! Caleb has been a huge part of our team and I am glad that as your account manager he is supporting you well in your thriving business. We are currently working on a business card scanner. In the mean time here are few great ones you could look into: Sam Card and FoxCard (both free). Thanks again for your feedback! - Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness

Alex from Chemroy

Industry: Chemicals

Chemroy & Workflow Email Notifications

As a whole the strength of the tool really is the ability to customize as an administrator with the features provided. One enhancement that our team loves are the Workflow Email Notifications. Our SalesNOW account has been configured such that certain stage changes trigger email notifications that inform the user or their manager of the updates to the record. These emails are sent with web-links that direct the user to the SalesNOW record instantly. Another strength of the tool that we've been able to leverage is Chat. Using SalesNOW Chat tool our reps are able to bring clarity to their data through instant messaging. Following a SalesNOW appointment users can quickly initiate a Chat related to a specific activity with their manager. These Chats allow teams to point to key take-aways of the meeting or call and then build a strategy for any future engagements. Workflow email and Chat are free enhancements that have become a critical component in the way we do business. I would highly recommend this tool to other small to medium companies looking for a simple system with the potential for customization. It has the bells and whistles that actually matter at an affordable price.

Pros

-Customer Service Response Time -Ability to add new features -Ease of administrative changes -Collaboration on new projects

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied February 2017

SalesNOW is proud to work with Chemroy, an industry leading 50 year old Chemical distribution company. Working with SalesNOW, Chemroy has built a reputation for providing responsive, high quality technical solutions to all of their clients.

Patrick from Metrowide Appraisal

Simply Amazing! ! !

SalesNOW customized a CRM for our firm. SalesNOW implemented other technologies that I did not know were available. They periodically contact me asking if there are any additional features or processes we could use, as our industry is constantly evolving. The greatest satisfaction I have achieved when dealing with SalesNOW, is any type of customization I have requested, they have produced results time and time again! Customer service is 2nd to none!

Pros

Cons

None, your best solution to having a software customized from SalesNOW is to make sure you have your workflow and processes typed out prior to having the software created for your company.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied October 2016

Thanks Patrick for your review. We appreciate your title to the review "Simply Amazing". It has been amazing for us to work with you and your team as we work together to leverage SalesNOW to provide your clients the best service possible as you grow your business. Keep up the great work!

George from Eaheart industrial Service

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Support and Responsive

We have better visibility of what is happening in the market in our territory and industry. We are handling more sales contacts with the same people. No way would we ever go back to living without it.

Pros

We were looking for our first CRM, and searched the internet for a cheap and flexible product. What we found was competitive priced. In no way did they come in a cheap, they provided value that went well above what we spend every month. They also customized design, settings and manufacturer interface for us. The support and response has been fantastic for over 2 years.

Cons

Our own learning curve and implementation. We had to overcome the resistance of our sales team. Once it really got going it has taken off very well. Mostly it took showing them that we would not back down, and that we were going to stand behind our decision and use more of the software, not less.

Jim from Office of Markham Regional Councillor

Simplified my business using SalesNOW

I have automated my entire business using SalesNOW. SalesNOW has made my business so efficient and have helped me have my best year ever. I have automated all of my email templates and have automated my invoicing and receipt management using SalesNOW .

Pros

SalesNOW is easy to use, fully automates my business and has made my business process very efficient and effective. SalesNOW has helped me manage my customer relationships by collecting all of my customer touch points and their business requirements.

Cons

There is no cons that come to mind, it is a great software.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied December 2018

Wow, thanks for your stellar review Jim! We will continue to work hard in making SalesNOW a software that stays current, quick, and user friendly. Happy to have you as one of our long term SalesNOW tribe members! - Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness

Monica from Tealwood Senior Living

SalesNOW is a wonderful addition to our sales initiative! Expertise, training, and flexibility!

We are better able to evaluate our business not only from lead generation, but also how inquiries flow through the pipeline. We're able to identify where we win and lose prospects. Our sales team is better able to evaluate their activities and clearly determine what is and isn't bringing us business, time management is key. The mobile feature is paramount!

Pros

I like that it has all the features you need to track and keep a tab on your business, while having the ability to personalize key features. The customer support from day 1 is the best, hands down. They really become an apart of your team. Couple that with the very affordable cost, and you have an excellent sales and marketing solution.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with our Health Information System, although they've tried very hard to get that done.

Patrick from Metrowide Appraisal

SalesNOW Review

We started using SalesNOW 3 years ago which has a great support team!. We did this to replace an older Dos-Based-CRM which only had 1 supplier. I would best describe this experience from a song by Boston, Don't Look Back!

Pros

High level of security. All information is easily retrievable. Great CRM which tracks everything!

Cons

I don't have any complaints as this software does what it's supposed to do!

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent review of SalesNOW Patrick. As you know, your data security is our #1 Priority. Great song reference of Boston, "Don't Look Back". Classic. Our support approach reminds me of another song, by Bryan Adams, called "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You". ;) - Jason Durst, SalesNOW Customer Success Team

George from Eaheart Industrial Service

Industry: Machinery

Support has been fantastic!!!

We started using SalesNOW about a year ago. We needed a way of pulling information from many sources together for our sales force. We found setting up and launching SalesNOW was EASY. Our challenge has been changing the culture of our sales team to using everything we are providing them. Some of them are still old fashioned. Everytime we have needed help or customization SalesNOW has been there, even outside of regular hours when we didn't expect them. They are a very enthusiastic and capable team and we really appreciate their efforts.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to navigate

Cons

May be too simplistic for some sales processes

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied October 2016

Thank you George for the Review. It is great to see how under your leadership Eaheart has leveraged the SalesNOW technology and our services to both grow your sales and improve your customer service. Keep up the good work!

July 2016

De from Krurapp Communications Inc

July 2016

SalesNow a HUGE Boost to our sales system

Pros

We had reviewed several CRM options before going with SalesNow. A lot of them were very complicated and we have several sales guys that aren't very tech savy. SalesNow was pretty intuitive to use and the staff at SalesNow were great to work with. They provided ample training sessions for our staff and uploaded/integrated all of our company info to get us up and running. Now we are about 6 months in and still getting tremendous service fom the techs if we have a question or find a customization that we want to make. Can't say enough good things to express how happy we have been with both their product and their service.

Cons

The only thing we found that we didn't like, is that SalesNow doesn't integrated with our email blast program iContact. But they do offer an integration with another email blast service which is free so this is pretty minor for us

Jeffrey from Ontario Home Protection

Great CRM and Suport

We are using it to manage our appointment and sales process. it works very well and we are very happy.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the app. I am very happy with the customer support.

Cons

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied December 2018

Thanks Jeff for your review! We appreciate your assurance and trust in us. Your questions and needs have helped us improve and grow along side you and your team. Thanks for being such a great member of our tribe! - Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness

Mike from MK Cellular, Inc.

SalesNOW for Campaigns

Very simple and easy platform to navigate for the frontline sales team. Reporting metrics by location and team members would make this top notch.

Pros

The campaigns are loaded by the corporation down to an agency level and provide us with a HOT list of prospects from existing to new opportunities.

Cons

We can no longer upload data into the system, I do believe that option was disabled by the larger corporation we represent, and not a factor of SalesNOW, that has limited its effectiveness.

Darci from Atlantic Real Estate Capital

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Helping us get organized

SaleNow has been a great way for us to get our contact database organized, and we're starting to utilize other features. We do wish there were a few features that seem to be missing: more personalization of order of contact info, ability to delete chats, easier integration with Outlook, but overall it has been a good resource for us.

Pros

Helps us to organize contacts and the customer service is always fast and friendly.

Cons

Wish there was more customization available as far as how information shows for contacts, user settings, deleting chats.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied February 2017

SalesNOW is proud to work with Atlantic Real Estate Capital which is a full-service commercial mortgage banking firm that was founded in 1979, SalesNOW has helped Atlantic's team of top professionals provide their clients with customized, intelligent solutions. SalesNOW is constantly working on ways to improve our system and we appreciate Atlantic's feedback.

Michelle from Timberwood Panels

Industry: Wholesale

SalesNow - the CRM that does the job and more

I have been dealing with SalesNow for many years now and I have always found the team at SalesNow extremely helpful and while there are many CRMs out there with many features I find SalesNow the most flexible for our needs.

Pros

The flexibility of the product - with the ability to customise where required and the most efficient support around.

Cons

I am "nitpicking" when I say the GUI could do with some modernisation.

Andy from Saf-T-Glove

Industry: Wholesale

Amazing product!

Any issues that came up was resolved within hours.

Pros

The user interface is much more intuitive than crm’s my company has used in the past. My outside reps love the mobile app. I have real time information on my teams pipelines. The customer service is exceptional and they helped customize the program for my business. Overall you cannot beat this CRM for the money.

Cons

I honestly can’t say anything negative about this CRM. I wish I found this CRM sooner.

Ron from Jackson Oil & Solvents, Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

The Best Value in CRM Software

Looking for a CRM - customizable experience that you can taylor yourself? You've found it! We searched far and wide for a company and a product to assist us in creating a better customer experience and improving our team's capabilities of working together. We wanted a CRM tool that supported our sales team in running their territory and managing their accounts. We needed a program that allowed inside sales, customer service, and maintenence to work with our sales team and assist with keeping everyone on the same page. If you want a program just to manage your sales pipeline, you're only scratching the surface - but SalesNOW is affordable enough to start at the beginning, and flexible enough for you to build upon to create a robust, dynamic, information sharing experience for both your employees and customers. The time is now - SalesNOW.

Pros

Flexibility and mobile platform design.

Cons

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied October 2016

Thank you Ron for this Review. SalesNOW is honored to work with such a progressive company that has leveraged technology to grow your business by both adding new customers, expanding the share of wallet of each customer and by automating the business processes to better service your customers. Keep up the great work!

Brent from H3O

Simplifies daily activities.

Pros

SalesNOW is very user friendly. The ease of building a Client Data Base and then utilizing for scheduling calls or meetings and then carries over to Outlook. This software is also very easy to customize to fit the flavor of how you want this to work for your organization. I really enjoy being able to generate Sales Reports of various types for meetings and sharing with the rest of the sales team. Also helps me to stay involved in other sales reps activities.

Cons

Sara from Plastic Industries, Inc.

Industry: Packaging and Containers

SalesNOW and Its staff get a true 5 Star Rating

I was new to SalesNOW and my first task at the company was to import all the Microsoft Excel sheets into SalesNOW; which included trade show leads, sales target and pipeline lists, along with our customer lists. Our company's goal was to automate and gain the ability to track leads, capture pertinent customers & prospect data along with ease of reporting. I found SalesNOW very user friendly and easy to learn. The staff is ALWAYS available for a quick call or GoToMeeting to discuss questions, set up options, customization and reporting. We are able to quickly customize the product to meet the needs of our company. We were able to quickly have the sales team up and running with SalesNOW. SalesNOW and MD make me look like a Rock Star to my boss! I would highly recommend this CRM.

Pros

Ease of Use Easy Customization Support staff is always available

Cons

Haven't found anything yet

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied February 2017

Plastic Industries is a well run organization under the leadership of Gary Perry who put Sara in charge of the CRM administration. Sara is a SalesNOW Rockstar and has used SalesNOW to help Plastic Industries expand their business and provide top notch service to their customers.

Krissy from Hellings Builders

Estimating

Every item we had an issue with was resolved and quickly. Extremely happy with the software

Pros

Leads & letting team know there is one.

Cons

signing in. data entering is not my favorite thing to do

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your great review Krissy! We are glad to hear that your team is making great use of SalesNOW. To make signing in easier, you can use the "remember me" option in the login page. :) I agree, data entry is never a fun process. If you ever have a large amount of data to enter, feel free to reach out to us and we can show you a simple way to upload your data. Thanks again for using SalesNOW and being apart of our tribe! :) - Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness

Chris from TWGW Inc. Wilson's NAPA Auto Parts

SalesNOW Review

We work with many vendors and no one exceeds the customer service level of the folks at SalesNOW.

Pros

Cost/Benefit is very good The staff at SalesNOW is very responsive and eager to help

Cons

It is generic so some things do not relate directly to our business model

Mark from Original Okinawan Karate of Holt

They go the extra mile to make SalesNOW work for "your" business.

Organizing prospect from inquiry to sign on.

Pros

For both the software AND the company, it's their willingness to help tailor what they have to your business. On the beginning set up stage, they were extremely helpful and patient in making their program be the right fit for our business. And it absolutely is.

Cons

It's not really a con. The only thing that would make it better for my business would be the integration of customizable templates, on an individual client basis. I use another program for that, but would much prefer to use SalesNOW for all my prospect scheduling and communication.

Ward from D&W International

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

SalesNow and Support Set the Bar for other CRM systems

Our sales efficiency has improved since changing over to SalesNow. It's a tremendous system and the availability of the Support staff, and their response time is second to none!

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and use both for our sales team and managers. We love the ability to customize as needed as well!

Cons

The system does everything we need . There are really no Cons from our perspective

Kasie from Next Energy Solution

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Salesnow support is always very helpful. They are patient and kind while helping solve the problem.

The support that is available if we need it is a great benefit.

Pros

The best thing is having all our contacts in one place. It's also nice that there is an advanced search feature so we can filter certain lists and export it to Excel if we need to.

Cons

The email integration needs some work. It seems there are a lot of extra steps to save emails to the CRM.

Dave from Vericooler Packaging

Sales Automation that actually helps Sales instead of Sales Reporting

If you don't have your own IT staff, and you want to sales automation, you won't go wrong with SalesNOW

Pros

Very Fast Implementation, Tools focused on what a sales guy needs, GREAT customer support!, GREAT value for the money

Cons

Light in the report area, but if you can do excel, the export functions will allow you to fill this gap easily. Also, I would like a little more sophistication in the sales funnel graphics, but hey, I'm spending 1/10 what the extremely lovely people at Salesforce would have scammed from me.

Dudley from CMMS MOBILE IMAGING

Great way for your team to communicate

Our Marketing Team uses SalesNow everyday all over the state of Texas, the customization is incredible and very user friendly!

Pros

Being able to customize for our needs!

Cons

None

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied October 2016

Thank you Dudley for your review. It is great to see how under your leadership you have customized SalesNOW for your business and mobilized your team using SalesNOW's mobile and web technology, to provide your customers a higher level of support.

Les from Universal Vacuum technology LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Headline: Early CRM adopter falls in love with SalesNOW

Pros

Started with a DOS based CRM back in 1991 and made the rounds to other platforms over the years. Got tired of our last cloud based provider's constantly messing with the presentation of screen information (translation: a new learning curve twice each year) and began looking around at our options. Thankfully found SalesNOW and fell in love with the product's no-nonsense data presentation. The transition of our data was expertly handled and we were up and running within minutes. I can't say enough good things about the quality of the organization's customer support. They are simply the best of the best.

Cons

I simply cannot think of a thing that I would want to change about this product. As a wiser man than I once said "Never mess with success".

Phil from Sunset Auto Parts

CRM Software Review

Pros

I like being able to sort data. I can sort by customer, by call-type, or time-frame so that I can get an accurate picture of what my sales folks are doing and how often customers are being seen. It is relatively easy to use. The phone app is decent as well, once you get used to it.

Cons

Like any software, it is only as good as the information that gets entered into it. I would like more options under the reports tab so that I can pare down the information. It takes some editing to get just the information I need. Lastly, it would be much more efficient if the information could be transmitted daily, automatically. SalesNOW's time is money, which I get, but there is a fee oftentimes for customizing fields or adding to the software.

November 2015

Kevan from World Marketing Company

November 2015

Global SalesNOW Customer

Pros: Our global team, who are constantly traveling in the field, like the fact that they can access SalesNOW directly from their mobile devices or Macbook Pros. It's easy and efficient for them to enter their call data or capture phone calls without confusing or time consuming overhead. We also heavily utilize the Outlook integration to quickly capture email data against operators. Furthermore, the SalesNOW team is always very attentive to our questions and needs. One of the shining lights in the murky CRM industry. Cons: This must be a trick question. We saved budget money, we have access to vastly better support, and SalesNOW stays flexible to our needs and growth. It's a win-win. Recommendations: A potential SalesNOW customer should take the time to organize their needs in a clear and concise manner. The more time spent up-front, the better. Either way, SalesNOW is dedicated to making their solutions better and going the extra mile to beat their competitor's vague and bloated products.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied October 2016

Thank you Kevan for your review. Thanks to your vision and feedback we have been able to improve our mobile experience to better service mobile manufacturer representatives who log their customer meeting to multiple manufacturers.

Kathy from RPS Marketing

Office Manager

Sales Now has saved me a lot of time when it comes to preparing reports. The custom formatting of the reports is A++++.

Pros

You can leave visit notes from your phone. Reports are easy and only a couple clicks away.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied February 2017

We at SalesNOW are proud to work with Kathy and her team to make RPS the premier automotive sales and service agency on the West Coast. This partnership helps RPS provide excellent service to both their customers and manufacturers in all phases of business.

Denise from Aegis Films

Sales Now is a great CRM

Pros

When we were setting up our branch, the staff was very helpful and took extra steps to show us little tricks. Reports are easily ran and notes can be followed up on easily.

Cons

There is not something I do not like about the product. My inability to use it like I want to comes from me not taking the time to dive in and spend time playing. It purely a user issue -

Kim from 33 Carpenters Construction

Customer service & Support

Pros

This is a great company to work with, their support and customer service exceeds majority of tech companies out there. It's nice to work with people who actually know who you are when you call them.

Cons

I have no negative feedback about the company or the product.

Exactly what we needed, precisely when we needed it!

Pros

The team at SalesNOW has gone above and beyond to understand our process and structure, and to create a product that is highly functional, scrupulously efficient, and fully comprehensive of our unique needs. Our team cannot say enough about the customer support and the individualized attention we have received, in addition to software that fulfills our requirements to the letter without any of the 'bloat.' We would recommend this software to everyone, from large corporations to small businesses.

Cons

The user interface is somewhat less intuitive than it could be for a standard user, as are the search and advanced search features, but they remain highly functional.

Dan from Blue Photon

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Solution

Pros

The support is outstanding at SalesNOW. The application is also very easy to you and not cumbersome like many of the apps out there.

Cons

None. The software app works well and is easy to use.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Replied December 2018

Wow! Thanks Dan for your incredible review! We are glad that SalesNOW has been a benefit to your business! Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness :)

Easy Software & Customer Service is excellant

Our Sales Team consists of 5 individuals at 4 different locations. With this CRM, we are now able to put everyone on the same page. It connects and allows for collaboration between Management and their inside/outside Sales Reps.

Pros

The ease of customizing it to fit your needs.

Cons

It does have a few limitations...but all CRM's have this issue.

Chantel from Greener Images

Every aspect of the experience has been wonderful.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and easy to use in our day to day operations. We can track the progress of our projects with the click of a button.

Nick from Dowdle Folk Art

SalesNow Review

Pros

Ease of use and the advanced search ability

Cons

Sometimes gives out to much info when trying to find a particulate bit of info.

Ben from IFCO

Industry: Farming

IFCO - review

Mark Durst and his team are very attentive to our needs. They go above and beyond to meet our expectations. They are very responsive and offer great problem solving solutions.

Pros

The system is very versatile and allows us to be creative with our solutions.

Cons

At times the program can be slow to load.

Timothy from Monarch Steel

Industry: Industrial Automation

We need Sales...NOW!!!

Great company...great people...great product...great potential.

Pros

There are three primary reasons to consider SalesNOW as your CRM... 1) The upfront Qualifying and Profiling of your needs is critical in providing the right solution for your biz 2) The ability to customize fields and create your specific template is awesome 3) The people at SalesNOW actually care about helping you create a viable solution to your needs Our company really is a customer...and we are very satisfied with the product and the experience.

Cons

I would like to create forms and templates...but we are on a budget.

Lynn from Pirrello Enterprises

Great Software & Support

Now we actually ARE keeping track of what is going on with Leads and following through to the Deal. I can see an improvement in our sales - for the better!

Pros

The service, support and ease of use of the software.

Cons

The only problem we had was getting people use to using this.

SalesNow Review

Great experience that allows me to easily track my sales funnel.

Pros

Intuitively it is pretty easy to use. Allows for easy accountability and communication within the sales team.

Cons

Just think there could be a better way to display notes for a contact.

Derek from Royal Spa Manufacturing

Very good system and an amazing system at the price.

The system is much more powerful and robust than we need. It does everything we need it to very well and does much, much more. We really like using it but our implementation has been difficult since it is new to us. I wish we could "hide" the things that we will likely never use to streamline the system more to our business model. We are a retail environment and it is not really tailored for retail (none are), it is more suited for B2B. Overall we are very happy with it and still learning all of the details and things it can do.

Pros

Very powerful and very inexpensive

Cons

Not specifically tailored for retail use.