• Pros

• "I really like the service that comes along with it. There are people available in case you need help understanding any function."

• "It is very easy to use, if you know how to use a mouse and basic computer skills you can master this in no time"

• "Easy to use, the system lets you realize it's used since each tab is self-explanatory. The interface is simple."

• Cons

• "The only con, I can even think of is that this was a new program to me, having used other sales software, so I had to just get used to it."

• "I wish online instructions will be more detailed. You really need to self educate yourself. There is not much you can find online. "

• "The cost and the start up time to load in additional information like Birthday's. "

Browse SalesOutlook CRM Reviews

Bradon from CU Online

A great CRM

But using this CRM our team is ensure that they never miss a lead and are always able to see the information that they need when they need it.

Pros

I love how easy it was to get this CRM setup and running with-in our organization. In no time I was able to add field and start tracking leads.

Cons

The only issue i have is the lack of ability in display views. I wish I had the option for a couple different views for meetings and live views.

July 2015

Mary from EBIO

July 2015

It works the way our brains work!

Pros

We have been using SalesOutlook only for a short time in our business. We decided on SalesOutlook for two main reasons: 1) It is integrated with the Outlook email client which we already use, and 2) It appeared to be intuitive, i.e. it works like the way our brains work … well some of us anyway. The main problems with any CRM software are to do with inputting accounts, contacts, sales opportunities etc. from a previous CRM. However, this is more due to the way the previous CRM dealt with data rather than SalesOutlook. I have to say, though, that SalesOutlook was quicker than our last CRM at inputting our data. We got the Quickbooks integration module. We already used Quickbooks but we thought it would make life easier to be able to use it in SalesOutlook rather than have to go into Quickbooks separately. For this to work there has to be a dedicated computer that would switch on at a given time to download the last days invoices from Quickbooks. This is usually the administrator’s computer. However, because we have to leave it on all the time we decided to use a netbook, which seems crazy I know but it works fine. There will be more challenges as time goes on but as we come across them it makes us more familiar with the process. Each company requires a different way of working with a CRM so there will be changes and updates. That was the same with our previous CRM. Set up is part and parcel of any CRM and it takes time and SalesOutlook is no exception. The technical support team work hard to help you through the process and solve problems. The only fly in the ointment is the training. The time allotted to it isn’t enough. We learned a lot through trial and error, and maybe that’s the better way to learn anyway. Overall, for our business, it works great. I would say to ask me again in 6 months, but when asked if they’d rather go back to the old one, I get a resounding “No!”

Cons

If I had to choose something to dislike it would be the time to set it all up. However, the set up time is the same for most CRMs so it isn't really a salesoutlook problem alone. Training needs more time, but as I said in the full review we learned more from trial and error.

Used for about 6 months and never felt like a pro at it

Pros

The customer/client main page was good and easy to use. It was nice to be able to customize the view and fields to fit what I wanted and used.

Cons

I found the reporting process not user friendly and not intuitive to other programs. It seemed clunky and a bit old fashion in the processing and writing.

Socrates from Panos Management

easy to use

I liked this product a lot for what I was using it for because it synced my contacts and notes from outlook seamlessly, allowing me to start using it to track and manage our client conversations immediately. I've since moved to another CRM service - it wasn't easy to transfer the data - but this is great for small businesses in my opinion because of the simplicity.

Pros

Very basic, straight-forward user interface. Syncs with outlook - works great with MS software/apps. Unlike some other CRM services with a ton of stuff going on, this software really just has the most essential things shown and can be customized to add/take off things to suit your business needs. Information is easy to input and easy to find, read and access thereafter.

Cons

In some cases, it would be nice to have some more accessibility to information in ways that other CRM services offer. It doesn't work well with mailboxes not synced through Outlook.

Peter from ACI Development

OutlookCRM

Would like to see more integrated features.

Pros

Easy to use, has all of the info you need for a small business to see company information and activities.

Cons

the lack of seamless integration between all of the pages so that information can be viewed from anywhere in the product.

September 2016

Erdem from Midwest Foods Inc.

2.5

SalesOutlook CRM SQL

Pros

SalesOutlook CRM is easy to use Customer Relationship Managment system. Our company decied to go with with Sales Outlook because it easliy integrates with Microsoft Outlook so there is no need extra steps.

September 2016

Nan from keller williams group one

September 2016

Has limitations as to personalizing newsletters

Pros

Reliable and easy to work with, clear in terms of usability, not complicated on daily basis

Cons

Can be limited as to specific templates to work with

Good CRM Product

There are many benefits to this software, but it is also a bit difficult to learn. Highly recommend for people who are willing to learn or are familiar with Microsoft products.

Pros

I would recommend this product to anyone who is already familiar with Microsoft products and is in need of a CRM software.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to learn and get used to, but once you are able to master how to use it it works well. It is just something that may take some time to learn all the ins and outs of.

Jay from ubiik

Solid CRM SAAS

Pros

The dashboard view is very user intuitive. For large sales team 30+, is it easy to manage and track all your team's progress and new leads.

Cons

Would be nice to have more integration with third party tools.

Adam from Tri-Tech Forensics

An invaluable sales tool

Pros

Easy to use, with each tab labeled simply and clearly. It is so easy to reach many customers at once and has really helped free up some of our marketing/sales time.

Cons

I do not like how you have to manually enter contacts. There should be a feature to import a list or an easier way to get lists in there.

Matthew from Southern Land Company

Full integration with MicroSoft Outlook is valualble, but can be offset by the challenges of working as a MicroSoft partner.

I think the overall value is good because we are a dedicated Microsoft Outlook office. I would like to see SalesOutlook lower the cost for the integrated email components and modules so we can do basic email services without much more cost and less learning.

Pros

The full, seemless integration into our corporate desktop and office applications is exceptional, and saves us time.

Cons

Lack of full functionality for customized and complete forms in the mobile app are a weakness, and Microsoft itself causes various upgrade problems that get in our way. The system needs some stronger "self-programming" or development tools for customization.

Luke from RE/MAX Platinum Salas Team

Sales Outlook has saved our company so much time!

Pros

I like that the Sales Outlook allows for us to reach our Contacts in an efficient manner. Before we would waste so much time trying to reach out to our clients but with this software, we have really boosted our sales as we have more time to actually reach out to our contacts instead of the hassle of trying to manage our contacts through a less efficient CRM system.

Cons

The only thing that I dislike about the software is that we have to manually input the contacts in. If there was a feature that allowed for people who signed up on our site to automatically be added to our CRM, that would be fantastic.

Aakankshya from Zenorganicsalon

Sales outlook is convenient to use

Pros

The UI is self explanatory.Its easy to navigate and customizable to your organizations need.Customer inquiry is very easy, managing leads is convenient too.

Cons

The UI is could be more user friendly like salesforce. This one looks more like the older day screens.The product was also not compatible with certain windows version you have to use older ones.

Ingrid from BlackStone

Needed! And Useful.

Rebecca from Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Industry: Oil & Energy

Sales outlook use

Pros

Very easy to use. Simple and easy to navigate, easy to find everything. I enjoy the ability to get around and find what I'm looking for.

Rebecca from Infinite Electronics

Outlook CRM

Pros

This is a very user friendly product. I like the features it has and it connects well with my other programs.

Cons

I have not really found any cons, this has worked well in my daily routine and I greatly value it, along with the rest of my team.

Alexandra from Spectrum Electric Inc

A good buy for products value!

Pros

Since we bought the software most of everything we've used it for has paid off. We're satisfied that we got the value of what we paid for it.

Cons

Although, I do believe the software could use an update and mostly have more integrated features because sometimes you can cut short on features.

Donna from Bartech Group

Great value for the product, and what it's able to be used for Account Management

managing my clients in an easy way

Anthony from Dalcor Real Estate

Dalcor Real Estate

It was very useful and well organized. The contacts information enabled me to contact my clients and helped.

Pros

The ease to put my contacts in and get organized.

Shannon from NER Inc.

Easy to use and navigate.

Pros

Outlook CRM is a good value for the cost. It syncs with outlook, which is nice.

Cons

Some other products have higher functionality and more capabilities, but if you're looking for a user friendly tool, this should work.

Daniel from Allegiance Finance

Great

Pros

Easy to use with convenient software and customer friendly features that allow me to know right away what to do.

Cons

the cost of the product can be relevant to other products out there that provide similar service for a fraction like base

NURA from Delta Retirement Center

Five Stars

It is a great Product and works really well for our business. Setting up meetings on the calendar and being able to invite all the participants is great to ensure none of us miss the meeting.

Pros

Pretty much everything!

Holly from Lifestyle Risk Calculator

Gets the job done

Pros

Cons

Contact input can be tedious if you have many different accounts or different tags to be assigned.

Siedel from Inspired Review

October 2014

It's good and works well. Everyone likes it a lot.

Pros

It's very easy to understand, and for me, that is the most important thing, as well as for my colleagues in this company.

Cons

I don't like reading the fine print of the disclaimers, but no one does. Yet, it is important to read it to know your rights.

Robert from Aerotek

Great system

I love the convenience of Salesforce and also the ability to use it on my smartphone

Pros

Accessibility Ease of use

February 2016

Jennifer from JETT Pump & Valve

February 2016

Buyer Beware!!!

Customer service is rude and slow to answer. This program requires LOTS of training to use to it's full potential. It's not worth the huge amount of training time. There are no online videos or quick how-to guides. DO NOT buy this product! The company is NOT honest. You are required to have an Office 365 account prior to set up. If you don't have one they will make you one and never tell you. It is a security threat. No interaction with this company since our purchase has built any kind of trust.

Response from SalesOutlook

Replied October 2016

Jennifer, As we discussed, SalesOutlook requires an Exchange server to operate. We are sorry you misunderstood this. We setup an account for you on Office 365 at no cost to you. Office 365 is not a security threat and we are glad we were able to resolve your concerns. Thank you, SalesOutlook Support Team

Dulcie from CPWM

My Review - by Dulcie

Pros

It makes the work flow smoother than many of the other options available.

Cons

There could always be more user support from the vendor. A higher level of attention, so to speak.

Melinda from Pfizer

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Senior sales insight

Pros

Updated information, current relevancy with immediate assistance if necessary.

Cons

Actually not much I don't like about this vendor or format of service.

Craig from GAF Materials Corporation

Sr Business Analyst - Sales

Pros

Tracking appointments and activities, sales call, and branch visits.

Cons

Duplication of data management, accounts, big brother aspect to the sales force.

Kim from Radiance

Carrasco Review

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly software, and provides good followup results.

Cons

Nothing so far. I have been very pleased with the program

Sue from City of Hamilton

SalesOutlook

Pros

SalesOutlook is easily installed and the customer support was exceptional.

Cons

At this point, there is nothing we've uncovered that does not meet our expectations.

Tracy from Keystone Certifications Inc.

Very disappointing with extermely poor customer support

After it was realized that the product would not work, we were told sorry but no refunds. After several weeks of wasted time with the SF tech rep for a product that never worked we were told too bad. They offered to continue attempts to make operational but we would have to pay for additional tech support hours.

Pros

Nothing. Was never able to make functional despite multiple attempts by the SalesOutlook tech rep to repeatedly download the software; which they billed against pre-paid tech support.

Cons

The product would not operate properly on Windows 10 with Office 365 despite multiple reloads of Office 365 and the SalesOutlook software.

Tim from Pixamation

So far I am loving your SalesOutlook program. By far the best I have seen. Nicely integrated! Simple! Powerful! Fast!

Pros

Nicely integrated! Simple! Powerful! Fast! The Systems Engineer that helped with our implementation is super knowledgeable and I like knowing I have support.

Cons

No issues with the implementation so far. We are still customizing the fields, pick list values and Crystal Reports.

Debbie from Wisconsin Lift Truck

CRM - Uses to help track customer

Use at work. To track customer base information and follow up on the orders/quotes. Tracks phone calls and emails.

Cheryl from Axis Clinicals

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Use of SalesOutlook

As I work with it, I am starting to appreciate the potential.

Pros

1) User Friendly; 2) easy to address information generated in opportunities; 3) contact information is very valuable

Cons

It is sometimes hard to create appropriate summary reports, especially actions of account managers.

Arif from Inautix

Good to use.

User friendly , easy access . Faster than other apps. new added features which gives wide range of options .

lori from aig

tech review

good experience with your product, thank you for asking me for a review of your product so I can get a gift

October 2014

David from DAGcommunications, Inc.

2.5

1.5

October 2014

It's OK waiting for another option

Pros

It works for us right now and we will start shopping around next year.

Cons

Need more options since we are a sales company in the communications sector.

Andrea from S&d consulting

Crm review

Pros

Functionality and ease of use with program and layout.

Cons

Ease of connecting with live customer service as needed.