• Pros

• "Ease of use, great functionality and user experience"

• "IT IS A GOOD SOFTWARE AND EASY TO USE. THEY HAVE GOOD ANTISPAM FEATURES AND GOOD QUALITY. IT HELPS TO PROMOTE OUR MARKETING CAMPAIGNS. I RECOMMEND IT A LOT"

• "Easy to use and to update lists. The pricing is fine."

• Cons

• "It can be a little laggy sometimes, especially with uploading images, but that's usually easy to workaround. It does lack some customizability, but that's hardly an issue for us and our needs."

• "The Email designer interface isn't quite as easy to use as Mailchimp's, but it's not a terrible interface by any means."

• "The learning curve is a bit steep in the beginning, but once you pass that, it's smooth sailing. Fear not: Support is there to help you, if you need it."

Browse SendinBlue Reviews

Matthew from Atlas Internet Marketing LLC

Great value for small businesses

Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Pros

Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Cons

Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

I like the automation builder over Mailchimp, its more intuitive and you can see how the automation is laid out. Plus I tried a few campaigns on mailchimp and had more bug issues.

Anmol from Copyleaks

Email marketing for small budget

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

Pricing was the biggest reason. Moreover, they promised services that seemed at par with the comparison.

José from qeijo digital

SendInBlue made it easy to set a newsletter for my small business

SendInBlue helped me manage a newsletter subscription for a small business I'm just starting. Their templates and integration with WordPress made this easier than what I expected!

Pros

SendInBlue is feature-rich, offers competitive pricing, great integrations with WordPress, and a sensible free tier plan that considers small businesses contraints and supports them while they are growing. But the highlight of the product is its Support staff! They were great and made the difference for me to stay a happy user!

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

More feature rich, more sensible free tier, better integration with WordPress.

Kelly from The Playground

The most useless email marketing company out there!

This is the worst and most deceptive company I've ever experienced in the email marketing world. I have multiple online eCommerce businesses and I decided to try moving one over to SendInBlue from Mailchimp. I have a very clean and legitimate list of contacts (14500+) that was all organically gathered directly through my website, many of which are actual past customers with purchases! I was "approved", so I purchased their plan, and sent out my first campaign. This "approval" means absolutely NOTHING! My campaign stopped at 500 sends (yours will too) and if you don't meet their 12-15% open rate within 36 hours, they will steal your subscription money, and suspend you from being able to send, period. They do not tell you ANY of this beforehand, and they do this intentionally so that they can steal your first months subscription money! This is legitimately their business model. In order to actually USE their "service" (which is nothing at this point) you have to go through a lengthy and EXPENSIVE process of setting up your very own dedicated IP! What's the POINT? Disgusting. They're the most crooked and irrational company I've came across in a long time. I understand wanting to protect your IP's dignity, but you're throwing away and robbing the WRONG customer here. I have a fabulous open rate verifiable by MailChimp, with abundant evidence of such. I gave them MANY opportunities to correct this issue before seeking further action, and leaving appropriate reviews.

Pros

Absolutely none. It's a useless company that lies and withholds all of it's requirements and practices, and will result in most people being completely unable to use it even with beautiful, clean, legitimate large lists. (Especially those with large lists)

Cons

Deceptive practices. Lies. Required 15% open rate on the first 500 email sent within 36 hours. (Any large list won't get that rate) They do NOT send to your whole list, only to a random 500. Then most emails end up in the spam folder. They shut you down after 36 hours if you don't reach their open rate requirement , steal your first months payment, and make you unable to use their features. The ONLY solution is to purchase a dedicated and complicated IP, this is a lying, deceptive company and the price does NOT accurately reflect anything. Nobody with any sort of larger sized legitimate eCommerce mailing list will be able to use their service. But they'll be happy to take your money so you can find that out!

Steve from Steve Ellis Photography

Industry: Photography

Best decision we've made!

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp). On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Alexey from Sunday Rock

Great job, Sendinblue!

We use and love great automation module. It is very easy to make automation and manage it. I really love graphic interface of automation.

Pros

Architecture and core ideas of Sendinblue are great! This guys know what they doing about email marketing. Process of integreation was very easy. We seamlessly integrated it in about two days with our platform. API is very cool and API documentation is clear as well. Core ideas such as lists, marketing and transactional type of mails are very useful and help us to maintain great email processess. Pricing is very flexible and soft, it perfectly fits our needs and growing plan. I think pricing is best on market now. My favorite thing about Sendinblue is great support team. This guys are always on air and happy to help with any question.

Cons

No such things. I really like all edges of this product.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

Pricing, Web Interface, Support.

JC from Nova Real Estate

Super User-Friendly!

We initially started looking for a way to send weekly newsletters to our clients, but none of us (in-house) is a designer nor we are very creative tbh (we are mostly finance geeks)... That being said.. we decided to look for a software which would make it easy for us to edit templates and easily create a weekly newsletter with a little bit of advertising for our clients to see.. After a little bit of trial & error (with other softwares), we found sendinblue and decided to give it a try: from day one, it has been easy to work with the platform (for all of us!). Uploading our client base & editing and creating new campaigns has become a cool task for us internally.. all of a sudden we actually love using it and we are getting great feedback from our clients and internal staff!

Pros

1) It's templates make it easy for us to create new campaigns. 2) Importing our client base and getting started with our first campaign sent was super easy. 3) It's pretty cool and helpful having the analytics to show us how many people opened/clicked/interacted with our campaign.

Cons

I haven't found a bug or something I don't really like about Sendinblue yet, I promise.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

We didn't have a good experience with freelancers, none of us internally is good at Photoshop/InDesign, and mailchimp wasnt as easy to use.

Ceyhun from Storeluxy

Industry: Textiles

Great email marketing software

Pros

I love that it includes marketing automation and integration with your website. It is an extremely important aspect that this software comes with a daily free 300 emails limit so that you can try it perfectly fine before you buy a higher plan. In this way, it allows you to make money before you spend it on email marketing, after your business takes off you won't mind paying a few extra bucks for this amazing software :)

Cons

Currently there is nothing I dislike about this software.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

Great UI, free trial, decent customer support.

Louise from Direct Solutions

Industry: Printing

Great with a few niggles

Overall it's a good product -- I love the platform, but I would say the fonts are a little limited.

Pros

The blacklist option is perfect with the new GDPR rules -- allowing us to never have an issue with unsubscribes (from the same list). I like the moveable templates -- little warning buttons when the photos are too big etc. It is fairly simple to use.

Cons

I think the options for fonts and spacing and alignment and all of that good stuff is nowhere near as good as MailChimp, it's a little basic when it comes to text

Richard from e-channel

The daily e-mailing tool you have to work with

Their team is fully of professionals and work side by side with you. The best: Their content in their blog.

Pros

I work with this software managing several accounts and I can tell it's easy to manage and configurate. The option I like the most is automation, because you don't need an expensive tool to do this. It's simple, efectivly and powerful!

Cons

Design drap-drop module. It's very basic and frustrating if you want to be creative making a shocking mail. Update this URGENT please!

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

I have worked with it and it's a good tool too

Michelle from AVE by Korman Communities

Game Changer

Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pros

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Cons

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

The overall functionality and value for the money seemed to be the best. We were interested in the upcoming abilities to A/B test at the time and I liked the contact management the most.

Abigail from E.D.G. & Atelier

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A great email marketing automation tool

I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta). It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue. I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...) It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from. Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated. I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Pros

To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Cons

After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log. I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Response from Sendinblue

Replied December 2016

Hi Abigail, Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users! I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :) I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course. We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8234zUOM-SJSkhyam5KTC1wQjQ/view. I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team (contact@sendinblue.com) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help! Best, Erin SendinBlue

Best value

Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue. I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period. Thanks !

Pros

Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use. Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Cons

I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

As wrote before, first was price, but aafter testing for few days, the assistance is most important value (but it is not so clear if you are doing first buy/change from different products.

Navid from Persian House

Newsletters and automation

We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Pros

Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Cons

Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

Easy to use, lower price

Eric from Hudson Global

SendinBlue is the best way to perform email marketing

My experience with SendinBlue is wonderful. As a program, it has given me a lot of confidence, guarantee and, through it, has achieved a large number of potential clients and a continuous mega productivity development. Thanks to SendinBlue, it has managed to save time and expenses with respect to marketing and advertising activities, effectively providing us with all campaigns to develop the company's productivity considerably.

Pros

SendinBlue is an incredible tool for marketing or perfecting your e-mail marketing business. I like it because it gives me the opportunity to trade in different ways, that is, through email, messages or simply social networks. It has a free version that is quite complete. Sendinblue is a super important tool to increase your business productivity, your ability to trade and your interaction with the external market

Cons

The only thing I don't like about this software is the need for technical assistance. This tool is very complete, but at the moment of doubt or any inconvenience that arises, it is impossible to inform a support since it is very difficult to do it, fundamentally if you need a quick response, the only way of relationship that it has is a message electronic and usually takes hours to respond.

Sarah Bernardina from SPARCH Technical Support Services

Email Marketing Made Easy

So far SendInBlue is still my favorite email provider above anything else. You can start from free and can only upgrade when your audience grows.

Pros

This Email Service Provider is my favorite one. When I discovered about this I was able to like the functionality of this tool. The easy usage, how it works, how the app is designed for easy usage. Everything is great especially for beginners who wanted to apply email marketing on their websites. SendInBlue also has this pay as you go scheme so poeple who has limited audience can only purchase or take action depending on their need.

Cons

So far what I don't like is how a form is designed. Just based on my perspective of designs. I hope there are other options on how to design a form that will look like more professional. The output is so big at times and so hard to adjust on websites especially if websites are designed for mobile friendly. Also I hope there is an option for adding a button then when the button is clicked will popup the form. So far it's all about the design embedded on a website is what I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

So far MailChimp is more friendly on connecting to apps like jotform. There is no option in Jotform to connect in SendInBlue. While Convertkit has more professional form designs than SendInBlue but the price, I still goes to SendInBlue.

Miguel from GMD

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing. Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING! They really do an effort to help you in all you ask. If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Pros

The Costumer Support

Cons

You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Response from Sendinblue

Replied December 2016

Hi Miguel, Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :) Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates. If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help! Thanks for using SendinBlue! Best, Erin SendinBlue

Maciej from Zlapkuriera.pl

I would like to relay on you!

For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow. We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue. Keep doing what you are doing!

Pros

- transactional emails - sending campaigns

Cons

- sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

Response from Sendinblue

Replied December 2016

Hello Maciej, Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service. Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates. If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help! Thanks for using SendinBlue! Best, Erin SendinBlue

Mariano from Natural Slim Panama

It’s everything i need

I love that it lets me send emails without throwing complex features in my face. I buy an email platform, and it does just that. I love it.

Pros

It does everything i need, and not more than that. It is simple to use to get the results i want.

Cons

Not having an iphone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.

Cost and service

The best cost-benefit email marketing

Its great, thanks!

Pros

The same services and features that offer big email marketing brands but with a better price.

Cons

That huge orange warning sign that appear on Gmail (it didnt happen with Mailchimp)

Price

James from One Base Media

Extremely effective and easy to use

Very very happy! Easy to use and works perfectly. They performed a VERY good job helping me set everything up including my Dedicated IP. Couldn't recommend them more!

Pros

Importing and exporting contacts is easy, the 'drag and drop' style GUI for designing & editing mailer templates makes it quick and they look awesome , and then the success and 'deliverability' of the campaigns is the best after trialling lots.

Cons

I'd love a larger selection of templates - mainly just for diversity, however the ones they have are great!

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

Price, effectiveness, Dedicated IP.

David from Woodbelly Pizza

Buggy HTML compose interface and lack of support for mobile left us wanting

First, great ability to manage multiple lists, and focuses attention on the acquisition of emails without manual entry. Much better pricing than other software depending on your sending habits. Second, Oftentimes I would have to "save as draft" and go back and edit or duplicate from an existing email because the HTML editing interface would crash. Combined with the inability to do anything from mobile meant it was hard to get out important announcements about events and other happenings on short notice. Maybe not really its strong suite, so still giving 4 stars for overall excellence.

Pros

Pricing, very competitive Beautiful, well integrated with email acquisition

Cons

Buggy editing window often required lots of page refreshes/work arounds

Response from Sendinblue

Replied January 2017

Hi David, Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate feedback from our users, especially on areas we can improve to better serve your needs. Whenever a bug is mentioned, we like to investigate and troubleshoot for any improvements that may be needed. SendinBlue's tools are built and optimized to function at 100% usability from Chrome and Firefox browsers for the most robust experience. If you were experiencing buggy behaviors with any of our tools in Chrome or Firefox, we would welcome any additional information you can share about your experience so that these can be resolved. Would you be open to emailing our customer care team at contact@sendinblue.com to share more details? We also appreciate your feedback about your desire for a mobile platform. We will share this with our improvements team for future consideration. Thanks in advance! We appreciate you giving SendinBlue a try. Best, The SendinBlue Team

Eduardo Miguel from All Best Data US

Sendinblue Review

IT HELPED ME A LOT TO PROMOTE MY MARKETING...

Pros

Cons

EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR ME AND EASY SYSTEM...

EASIER TO USE WHEN YOU START USING IT

Paul from Wild Rosa

Email Marketing At Its Best

From growing new subscriber lists in different markets as well as marketing to exisiting customers it can all be done simply in the one place with SendInBlue. Highly recommend.

Pros

This software is so easy to get up and running whether you have 10 contacts or 10,000 on your list. Segmentation of contacts is simple and very flexible. A fantastic library of templates is included to use or customize as you see fit. Detailed reporting is provided on all of your campaigns and is very easy to read and again configure as needed. Finally, customer support is quick and responsive.

Cons

I do not have any issues with this software.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

Same reasons as above. "SendInBlue offers much better flexibility with managing contact lists as well as a much better user interface compared to Mailchimp."

Amanda from Falling Leaf Press

Very good for the money

I really enjoy this program and with a little learning curve, am able to send out newsletters to my subscribers. The metrics are on target with other offering and easy to understand. Creating different audiences and conditions is very simple, and the price is very reasonable. If you have a small business, I would suggest Sendinblue for maintaining a mailing list.

Pros

The pricepoint first drew me to Sendinblue. I was using another program but once I hit 2k+ users the price doubled. My mailing list is still rather small with little return, so I needed a cost-effective program to grow my audience but not lose money. I also love that I can put my subscription on hold, because there are months when I don't need to send a newsletter, and every penny saved is one I can reinvest with a better return elsewhere. Another great feature is that it was simple to move my mailing list from one provider to another. For someone who is technologically challenged, I was quite pleased by this.

Cons

Creating a newsletter body isn't as simple as with other programs. There are templates and drag and drop features, but I found them to be lacking and more complicated than my previous mailing list provider. For my first letter, I had to add unnecessary captions for my photos because I couldn't delete that part of the template.

mark from Lets Engage

Great value and constantly improving

Send in Blue was pretty basic for the money when we started and not charging for DB storage was what made us purchase. Over the last year or so they have been improving the platform and now it is a solid offering.

Pros

Ease of replicating queries and also being able to query the contact list in many ways to create segments

Cons

Not being able to identify sender / IP when using multiple IP's for the same sender.

Cost

Ahmad from Eventcombo

Awesome Service and Quality Support

We used to have lower open rates but when we moved to Sendinblue, the team helped us improve our open rates a lot and we were able to reach more users than before.

Pros

I liked the support these guys are providing and the automation features. Scheduling of campaigns, Facebook ads etc.

Cons

The campaign builder has not much modules to choose from.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

Better services, features and affordable rates.

Luuk from Stichting Ons Geld

Good choice when Mailchimp became too expensive for your size

We grew a lot on Mailchimp and it became too expensive for us. We found Sendinblue and it worked well enough for our needs. It has a functional campaign editor that is a bit glitchy and not as polished. But usable enough! Their API (we use the Ruby gem) is simpler to use than Mailchimp with on feature clearly lacking: we cannot register our subscribers server-side AND send an opt-in.

Pros

It's cheaper than Mailchimp for our list size.

Cons

The campaign editor is glitchy. I addressed the issue but the devs had other priorities than details (understandably). The API doesnt support server-side double-op-in subscriber registration, but is overall easier than Mailchimp's.

Response from Sendinblue

Replied December 2016

Hi Luuk, Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! I¿ve shared your feedback about the email builder with our team, and I'm happy to confirm that we already have some great improvements coming very soon! SendinBlue API users who would like to implement a double opt-in process have a couple of handy options for achieving this functionality: 1. SendinBlue Automation can be used to build a double opt-in process, using the workflow in this post: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/211244629. 2. Alternatively, you could use the current API functionality and follow a similar logic as described in the Automation post above. I hope these suggestions are helpful, however if you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help! Thanks for using SendinBlue! Best, Erin SendinBlue

SendInBlue

When setting up campaigns and sending - good. Not good when disallowed to send a campaign or upload contacts, slow to let you know sometimes and not so understanding of the customer. Not good that the facility to see opens has been taken away - unless you upgrade!

Pros

Templates, Look and ease of use. Quick to replicate campaigns and change.

Cons

Admin can disallow you to use and send campaigns for reasons known only to themselves. Not good for the customer, when SendInBlue as a platform is overall good. In the beginning I nearly gave up, as I just thought they were trying to get me to buy a larger package.

Cost and templates

Jeana from NJYP Online

Industry: Information Services

Just Love This Software!

Feeling blessed... found this... other companies are more expensive, increasing their rate based on subscribers.. which is not good.. Sendin blue is meeting our overall requirements..

Pros

Everything! 1. with this software we have folders for different client, sign up forms - double opt in.. completely editable to your requirement 2. Easy to use and feeling blessed after having this.. Saved many hours

Cons

So far nothing is coming in my mind.. ha aha

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

meeting all our requirements including pricing, features, ease to use, subscribers, custom sign up forms.

Terry from Energy Assessor Magazine

Excellent Bulk Mail Provider

Send in Blue are excellent bulk email providers, combining common sense with high standards and the sort of value for money that to my knowledge is not available in the industry with any other organisation even approaching this level of quality and service. I must admit I was surprised that they don't offer an im support service, which is pretty common in the industry, but they do respond pretty quickly on email. I did also tell them that I feel they should let new clients know more about their procedures, since I was horrified that my first send hung at 500, having used previous providers where sends just hung and didn't get any further due to technical problems with their systems. It wasn't a problem in this case. They have a standard procedure of halting the send at 500 to check the stats are OK before completing the send. But I did suggest they should tell people that! However it's an assurance that the company is ensuring the continued quality and credibility of its system, which is important for all its clients. And I do believe they are a listening company, so hopefully they will tell new clients more about their procedures. These are hardly major issues though. This is an excellent service and would be difficult to better at any price, and certainly at the prices being charged by Send in Blue.

Response from Sendinblue

Replied December 2016

Hi Terry, Thanks for sharing your review about SendinBlue! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our tools have been a good fit for your needs so far. Indeed, we do read every piece of feedback, and will do everything in our power to improve based on what¿s shared with us! If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help! Thanks for using SendinBlue! Best, Erin SendinBlue

Mike from Stikky Media

Overall a solid email marketing platform

Overall a positive experience. One of the better email software platforms out there.

Pros

Good automation features Easy list and contact configuration A/B testing capabilities Decent editor

Cons

Some clunky features Support is terrible

Price

Vicente from VR

Marketing + Transactiona..I couldnt ask for more

Using mainly WordPress its vital to have a good transactional mail service provider(we can't rely on WordPress solely for mail sending). With Sendindblue i just make sure all my contact forms messages are sent and received..with a good reporting too at Sendinblue side. Adding to the fact that it also provides great email marketing features, it's awesome that i can manage both within the same platform

Pros

The drag and drop is very intuitive and easy to use. It also has all the features i need to design a good campaign. Automation tools work great and are created in minutes. The transactional email service is the main reason that made me adopt Sendinblue over other platforms. It's a 2-in-1 that i really needed. Support is fast and effective.

Cons

There is nothing that i dislike in this platform.

Marielle from TenZer

Industry: Online Media

Very satisfied

Overall the user-friendly interfase is very nice to work with.

Pros

Easy to use a lot of possibilities fast

Cons

the setup of a new account can be les complicated Many of our customers complain that many emails end up in the spam box. After a few times, SendinBlue comes up with an upgrade for a dedicated server, but that is too expensive for our customers. this is also perceived as user-friendly by us and our customers: unexpected costs. a managersaccount for all our customers (more than 10 and stil growing) is very expensive because we have small companies as customers.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

the interface looks almost the same, but the price is much better.

Paul from Open College of the Arts

An excellent low cost alternative to Mailchimp!

We took up Send in Blue after working with Mailchimp for about three years. We had no issues with Mailchimp aside from the cost and the fact that it wasn't based in the EU, which after Safe Harbour was abolished and due to Mailchimp being base in the US, made it a service which breached Data Protection guidelines for Academic Institutions. SendinBlue offers most of the features offered by Mailchimp, and its automation feature in some ways is superior to Mailchimp's. The only issues we came across were to do with the Email design interface - ok, but not quite as polished as Mailchimp's. Also, the Transactional Email API, although good and less expensive than Mandrill, wouldn't work with our in-house CRM (more a limitation of the CRM than SendinBlue, but still an issue). It's that limitation which prevented me from giving SiB 5 stars. Overall, and despite those minor gripes, SendinBlue is an excellent service that I have no problem in recommending to others.

Pros

Good interface, no limit on the number of email addresses - a good alternative to Mailchimp's subscriptions-based pricing.

Cons

Response from Sendinblue

Replied December 2016

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm very glad to hear that SendinBlue has become an overall good fit for your needs. We also greatly appreciate you letting us know about the areas where improvement would be helpful for you. Our team works actively to incorporate feedback like yours into into our updates! If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to receive your feedback and offer help! Thanks for using SendinBlue! Best, Erin SendinBlue

Mark from R-PAS

Great newsletter platform!

Very satisfied with the ease of use and features.

Pros

SendInBlue is an easy to use newsletter platform which offers many customizable options. Provides analytics to see your newsletter performance as well!

Cons

I wish it would offer more customer features for imaging, especially the option to resize and customize images.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

It is the most economical choice offering a wide range of features.

Alice from Pux4U

Industry: Photography

Very good marketing tool!

Very good, i enjoy usine ir a lot! Efficient and simple

Pros

The price, the ease of use, the Support I got, the reports per link

Cons

The time charging the emails, not being able To ordenate campains

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

I prefered the interface I suppose

Pavel from RiverCity

My review

Pros

Most affordable pricing in combination with product's features.

Cons

In my opinion, automation can be more powerful, like MailChimp automation.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

Combination of options and price

Haley from Pixlee

Great and Intuitive Mid-Grade Email Send Software

Implementation was super easy, you don't need to be an email marketer to understand how to use this tool. No outages since implementing, and a really great value for what it is.

Pros

Sendinblue is an intuitive, medium-weight software for sending and building emails while maintaining an extensive database. This tool is the best price for its value and helps us send very professional feeling emails to our community.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

Best price for our database size and number of sends we wanted to do per month (one per week).

Tim from Islam and Christianity

Good for small budget

This is an easy to use system for acquiring subscribers and adding them to campaign lists. We use it on a WordPress installation and it works quite well. It is simple to find a user to edit or delete and you can delete from a single list or from your entire database. If you find the need to use the SMTP feature of the WordPress plugin, AND you need to use another email send plugin of some kind, you will likely have a conflict.

Pros

Fairly easy to use, but not the most intuitive.

Cons

Some of the features are either hard to figure out or do not work. The double opt-in email has a field for the name of the person but that does not work

Response from Sendinblue

Replied December 2016

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your feedback about the WordPress plugin, and will share this with our team. I noticed that you had a challenge with personalizing your double opt-in email template, and I would like to offer some resources that may be helpful for you. The first post explains how to setup and name columns in your email list, such as those for storing the your contacts¿ names: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/209499605 The second post covers how to personalize different elements of your email, including the subject line and message body with fields like first name: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/209553585 If you¿ve completed the steps shown in both posts and are still experiencing issues, there¿s likely an issue that our customer care team should look into for you. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help! Best, Erin SendinBlue

Udette from Rural Meerkat

Industry: Food Production

Easy for beginners to mail-manager software

I am a new blogger that needed an easy mail manager. SendInBlue was easy to set up and I received a lot of compliments on my newsletter from SendInBlue.

Pros

Cons

I need integration with the Wordpress version that I use on Wordpress.com - premium, (not a plug-in because plugins are only available on Wordpress's more expensive version). So I guess it's more a Wordpress issue than a Send-in-blue issue. Mailchimp has integration with Wordpress.com premium. But MailChimp did not work for me, then I moved to SendInBlue.

Gene from Bright Spot, Inc.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Meets My Needs Adequately

We use SendinBlue for our monthly newsletter to clients and potential clients. I was looking for a less costly alternative to the service we had been using. I tried a couple of other services but found that the delivery rates for the emails were not good. SendinBlue seems to get our emails delivered with a high success rate and the cost is about half of the service we had been using.

Pros

The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to use and has reasonably good functionality.

Cons

There is no "undo" button, at least not one that I have found.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

Better delivery rate, number of allowed contacts, price

Jeff from ForensicFoto

Fully functional free trial

Providing access to real and easy-to-understand tools and the free generation of marketing campaigns allowed me to quickly measure the effectiveness of email marketing when developing a start-up business with an uncertain appeal.

Pros

I most liked the fact that the free, entry-level, features that were offered provided everything that I needed to create email lists, generate interactive content and send batches of emails. It allowed me, as a start-up company, to fully test the concept and responsiveness of using direct email to get my business known. The only restriction placed on me was a limit of 300 emails per day and I received no pressure to switch to a paid service. Such a commitment to giving budding entrepreneurs a real leg-up to begin email marketing in their early days deserves wide support. The unexpected coronavirus situation has put a severe dent in my plans, but I know which company will get my business as soon as I am in a position to go full-steam-ahead!

Cons

How can you complain about free, fully-functional software?! As part of the free service, I even had access to the feature that allowed generation of emails from code - a feature that was reserved for high-level users in other software.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

MailChimp ConstatContact Marketing360 several others...

Earl from Celebrate Recovery at Mountain View Church

User review

We are able to reach a large number of our attendees with specific info in an easy to read format.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Lots of customization options.

Cons

Lists are a little difficult. Would like to see who has been soft bounces and more info about why.

Reasons for Choosing SendinBlue

We researched available features to narrow the field. Our team liked the look of this Service.

Use SendinBLue! it's a marketing tool to improve your sales!

I have got some plus assistance when I suggest to the team to add my country, in order to use some SMS service, unfortunately my country has not appear on it, and I was unable to text to my clients; however, it last just a couple of days to reconfigure their platform, and now my country EL Salvador appears on it! Thanks a lot specially to the rep.

Pros

Has some useful tools like any other softwares, as par example, to create links for customized forms, I really love this tool! The online and chat support helps timely, and there are a real follow-up to any question and sometimes their assistance is supported with attached videos, which are more easy to understand some procedures, specially when you are a starting user.

Cons

Actually, I have never found any dis-advantage, yet! I feel very comfortable! However, I must to know more deeply about some fields which could become a database, I am not still familiarized, but I will prepare our database as must be; If I need assistance, I will ask for it and I surely feel comfortable at this time.

Sean from SD3D

Industry: Printing

Great value

Best price for what you get. The only thing I wish is that more third party plugins and applications incorporated Send in Blue, or ones made by you. I have a pop up download for a handbook on our site that requires an email to download. I had to do A LOT of manual tweaks to make that work on our site with your company, while mailchimp would have been very easy. But overall you offer the best price for what you get.

Pros

Price, Easyness to use

Cons

Not many third party plugins or apps support Sendinblue while they support MailChimp

Response from Sendinblue

Replied December 2016

Hi Sean, Thank you for sharing your review about SendinBlue! Hearing from our users is the best way for us to learn, and to improve our tools and your overall experience. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our team, so we can work on improvements for future updates. If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help! Thanks for using SendinBlue! Best, Erin SendinBlue

Karim from SIGNATURE SELECTIONS

Industry: Wine and Spirits

SIB & us

Pros

presentation of our mails easy to begin with

Cons

complexicity for sizing pics and/or modify texts

Adam from Adam Love Group

Pretty happy with it

Pros

Easy to create & edit custom fields. Reasonable price & easy payment options

Cons

Strange restrictions on who clicked links, what links were clicked, etc, which have workarounds but they just make it really difficult. Difficulty editing default font colours etc with their tempaltes. Have to constantly change the text colour back.

Joanne from For True Foodies Only

Excellent option

Great!

Pros

I've been using Mailchimp for about 4 years - SendinBlue has almost the same features for literally a fraction of the price. It is easy to use and works really well.

Cons

There are a few features like social sharing icons and the ability to customize some things a little more but everything you need is there.

Benjamin from Buske IT

Nice tool for marketing automation

Pros

SendinBlue is a nice tool for marketing automation, which is also available in several languages and covers most of the features you would expect from such a tool. In addition to that, it is also completely free of charge and makes email marketing a lot easier. I have been using it, after I had some issues with MailChimp and I was really surprised. These days, there are not a lot free tools around and this one is really great. Another good thing, worth to mention, is the excellent customer support. Their service staff does really everything, to please you and to help you with any questions or issues, you might have.

Cons

SendinBlue in its free version lacks some important features. For example, there is no social media support, unless you get one of the paid plans. For bigger businesses, the free plan with its limited email support might also be an issue. In addition, there is no plan, that offers unlimited emails.