What are SendPulse users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SendPulse software through verified user reviews

• icon"What I loved about SendPulse in email marketing is that it has a free tier for up to 2500 subscribers, so you get to try it for free. The other main advantage is the automation features."
  • icon"The main and most important thing is that its easy to use highly effective. Mobile access best customer service."
  • icon"The automation feature was a dream for us. It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services."
  • icon"You need to take filters very seriously. If I configure mailing in SendPulse incorrectly, most messages will be sent to spam."
  • icon"She said they would not respond to the scammer, even though they have their email. I fault the company for having no protocol for fraud."
  • icon"There was a bit of a learning curve for the first email, the inability to create an email campaign from the app."

Browse all SendPulse Reviews

• Have you used SendPulse and would like to share your experience with others?

Fernando Manoel

March 2022

great email marketing management tool

Overall I am satisfied with the use of the tool in terms of value for money. I believe I will continue to use SendPulse for a long time.

Pros

The structure is very simple and practical. I can build campaigns and automations without too many problems. The fact of sending unlimited emails is also very interesting.

Cons

In automations, more functionality can still be added to simplify the flow.

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

More user-friendly interface, better price in relation to cost-benefit, ease of configuring the tool and quick response from support.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

I was looking for a tool that was simpler to configure and with more features, as well as an affordable price.

Chilem

April 2022

A worthy EDM serive for you to try

thought some small thing I think it need to improved, this is very great platform and worthy a trial

Pros

the EDM marketing is very helpful to our trade business, it helps me to deliver my company news feed to all our customers timely and of course fully customer covered. I am sure anyone in trade marketing needs such a Sendpulse service.

Cons

I think more integations API should be developed, and give more help on this. also I think email verification number limits should be enlarged. such as My plan is for 5000 subscribers, but I can only verify 100 contact list on the standard plan, I think it would be better enlarge this number to 500, that will be more helpful

it is more easy to use.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

Mailchimp is too strice and critical for user, not friendly enough to me

September 2016

Good but API is hard work

So – I am going to caveat this whole thing with – if you’re not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won’t apply to you. Summary: 2 different API’s, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you’re not using the API, it’s probably fine. Full Review: SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it. My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API’s you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) – another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up. If you are coming from something like MailChimp – the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API – you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is – so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON – and therein lies the next problem – DOCUMENTATION: The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works. SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead – but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line – if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it’s a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don’t know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot). On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process – one that I still have no idea how to make work – this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png (the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/) I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don’t…….. what….. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): “iv – an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage” – what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it? And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API? Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low. SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great. I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I’m not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.

Pros

Price Web Interface Email Builder

Cons

API Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface

Gabor

Best newsletter service

I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

Pros

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

Cons

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

Faster customer support.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

Mailchimp became much more expensive and also harder to use.

Cristiano

March 2022

Completo e fácil de usar

Está atendendo minhas necessidades, tudo que precisei encontrei a solução na SendPulse.

Pros

A facilidade de usar, sendo bastante intuitiva. Os recursos também são muito bons pois em uma plataforma encontro todos os serviços que preciso. Os valores são em Reais.

Cons

As poucas vezes que precisei de suporte não foi muito acessível.

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

O Active Campaign nao tem SMTP via API. SendGrid tinha somente o SMTP e achei mais complexo. Sendinblue poderia ser uma opção mas iniciei na versão gratis da SendPulse e me atendeu então fiquei por aqui.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

Pois estava tendo problema com alguns clientes de recebimento dos emails SMTP. Entao migrei para a Sendpulse e resolveu.

Alejandra

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Excelnte opcion integral

Es excelente para implementar en tu empresa y con la ayuda del equipo de teMedia Comunicación es mucho más Fácil.

Pros

Es una excelente opción como solución de emailig, chatbot integrado con la automatización te ayuda a implementar procesos y una mejor manera de atender a tus clientes, lead´s e información de tus productos

Cons

Es algo dificil de entender al principio e implementar pero es de ayuda

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

Por su relación valor precio y de todo el servicio

Sol

April 2022

Good software with perks.

Great customer service.

Pros

I love that you do SMS & emails. I think that it is a great value for start ups.

Cons

Definitely a step above their old version, but needs a guide map to a goal for new people who sign up. What do you want to do, then guide you to do that for people who are new beginners per se. Your plugin wasn't as friendly/easy as it should be for WordPress. I figured it out, but should have more help tips for beginners. Maybe add a YouTube video right into the plugin on how to use it and setup short codes.

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

Gave me time to build my list and learn the software. Sometimes it takes a little time to get ready for an email launch.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

Mailchimp is too expensive and didn't really do SMS at the time.

Carlos

Hace mucho tiempo que no me maravillaba desde el inicio en una aplicación

Desde la elección de colores de la interfaz, hasta la propuesta de negocios y la cantidad de proyectos que de inmediato uno quiere comenzar, siento que encontré la horma perfecta para mi ya gastado zapato que busca y busca desde hace años.

Pros

Estoy muy muy conforme con la facilidad, que claramente el producto se ha encargado de generar, para cada una de las funciones.

Cons

No encontré hasta el momento ninguna contra. En mi caso que pago con mercadopago de Argentina y que tantas aplicaciones ni siquiera conocen. Aquí no tuve ningún inconveniente.

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

Aquí encuentro todo lo que estaba buscando para conectar con mis clientes de manera ágil y moderna, más un plus que aún estudio, como lo es un CRM que me mantiene ordenado y productivo.

Rassem

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Pros

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us. Thanks once again and continue Rassem

Cons

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Response from SendPulse

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Ilia

Best email marketing software

It's the main tool for me to get all the announcements delivered to my students. The emails are nice-looking, the delivery rate is great

Pros

I love how easy it was to set it up, verify the domain etc. The software interface is modern-looking compared to some other mailing services; very easy to create and reuse templates, nice template library to quickly compile a nice-looking email. The dashboard is very informative and nice-looking too.

Cons

I didn't have any problems with it, for me it's working perfectly

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

Mailchimp interface is dreadful as if it was created in 1990 and hasn't changed since then.

Zakaria

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

March 2022

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

Pros

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

Cons

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.

SendPulse Helps Keeps Subscriber Updated

Happy to use such an awesome product.

Pros

SendPulse is a cloud-based email marketing and transactional email service provider. It helps you to send emails, manage subscribers, and monitor your campaign’s performance. They provide a suite of tools for those who want to get their message out to the world in the most effective way possible. SendPulse offers an easy-to-use interface that allows users to design content for various channels like SMS, Push Notification, Social Media, etc.

Cons

Not so much of cons but the limitation in subscriber number is quite the thing I don't like about SendPulse.

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

Due to lots of features so that I don't have to look after all the services on different sites.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review, happy to hear that you find combination of various tools in one product convenient.

Replied May 2022

Lucas

Excellent Service

Pros

Very simple and intuitive interface. Easy yet has the depth if you're willing to go further.

Cons

I haven't really came across anything about the service that was not desirable. For what we do, the service is excellent.

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

SendPulse stood out to us because of the price differential between it and similar products. It more than meets our needs and for a fraction of what other companies charge. Customer service is also very helpful & timely, as well as understanding for the "human error" issues.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review, Lucas!

Derek

Great marketing channel solution

Pros

I like the free options to get started with new marketing communication channels. And the ease of use.

Cons

The subscribers option in Web Push Notifications does not reflect actual totals, gains and losses over time. I've exported numbers every month and when you go back to SendPulse the subscriber numbers change after a month ends and do not reflect correctly. This makes it hard to report back to our team how we're doing. SendPulse always shows that we have growth when in fact our total subscriber total is continually going down. Which is another issue.

Beulah

I Love Sendpulse

Pros

Landing Pages, Chatbots-Whatsapp and Messenger, Trigger Actions, Integrations, Great Customer Service

Cons

takes time to load at times and they should add multiple schedule features to enable users to schedule a campaign more than once without having to start the process again.

Inti

Industry: Farming

Envío masivo gratuito a 15.000 emails, pero solo se pueden cargar de 500 contactos a la vez

Pros

Su prueba gratuita y la cantidad de emails que se pueden enviar.

Cons

La integración de un email hecho en html. El proceso en poco intuitivo.

EDUARDO

SENDPULSE REVIEW

IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

Pros

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS... I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

Cons

WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

IT IS FASTER AND EASIER AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPS VERY SOON AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY UNDERSTAND AND HELP US WHEN WE NEED IT

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

THEY PUT TOO MANY ISSUES WHEN SENDING E-MAILS AND TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SPAM THING

Mynor

La mejor decisión

Creo que lo explique en los pros! Manejamos la relación con nuestros fans por esta vía y ha sido algo muy satisfactorio en todos los sentidos.

Pros

Tenemos más de un año usando el servicio en la fidelización de nuestros fanáticos y su versatilidad nos afirma que fue un paso correcto contratar sus servicios . Destacar el buen soporte que brindan, siempre están atentos. Algo importante es que nos permite crear diseños interesantes, no estamos amarrados a un X formato, igualmente sus entregas son altamente eficientes .

Cons

La verdad no le veo un contra. Puede mejor en términos de la rapidez de su pagina, que hay situaciones en que la noto lenta .

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

Me pareció mas amigable y fácil de entender sin que por eso fuera poco profesional.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

Necesitaba algo mas profesional y con buen soporte.

Shoroq

User friendly and easy to use affordable email marketing and management

The automation feature helped automate redundancy in our response to our clients, and it gave a professional outlook when clients contact us that they recieve an automated email no matter at what time of day or night without delay and this shows the professionalism and helps us capture and filter the genuine clients for follow.up and conversion. The campaign feature also helped us with our campaigns, and love that the system can detect any error emails and give indication of how many opened and clicked and much more gives us good feedback of how our campaign went. It would be excellent to know if our emails are going to spam box or inbox directly, this would give us some sense of how healthy is our ip /and should we need to change it.

Pros

The automation feature was a dream for us! It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services. Love that they are recently expanding to landing page and CRM which I am very excited to explore.

Cons

There are certain features that I wish could be added as it would help tremendously,like knowing any duplicated entries in different contact list. The automation have more control over knowing how is in the loop and to be able to fix it.

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

The rates and automation flexibility at the time of switching was more rewarding at sendpulse and it gave us what we needed . The customer service was splendid, quick and very helpful.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your kind words about our customer support. We are happy to know that email automation is helping your business.

Keith

Great email marketing and SMTP offering

Fantastic experience so far. The only product I've found that fits my needs to send API programmatically driven email campaigns. I've only had to contact support twice during deployment and both times they were extremely helpful and responsive to solve my edge case queries, and I am still on the free tier!

Pros

I was looking for a low cost provider to set up API based email campaigns at a low cost. After trialing numerous providers including more established companies, Sendpulse was the most suitable for my needs with the most features and came with the lowest cost.

Cons

Some of the API and user documentation could be improved, but I have found their customer support easily fills the gap if there is any. More examples in the documentation for common use cases like using API to send emails from contact lists would be super helpful.

Features and cost

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

API lacked the features for my intended purpose

Response from SendPulse

Thanks for your review, Keith!

Replied August 2021

Kristen

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great for businesses just starting out

I really haven't had any negative experiences with SendPulse, other than some minor complaints detailed in the "Cons" section of my review. They've been very helpful and friendly in fixing any issues I've had, and overall I've enjoyed working with this software.

Pros

I like the fact that it's inexpensive/free to use for most business owners with a small contact list. Most email marketing sites offer a pretty pitiful number of contacts/email campaigns for their free trials, and then hike the price up significantly for those who are in between just starting out and having a huge following. They don't have a lot in the way of ready-made templates, but it's easy enough to customize your own, and their interface is pretty user-friendly.

Cons

It can take a considerable amount of time between sending an email campaign, and the delivery of said email campaign. I also don't like that, after going through the proper steps to make my newsletters comply with standards, I may still be regarded as spam and not be delivered to the inbox of the person receiving the newsletter.

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

While other sites had better features and template options, their overall costs were far too expensive for a business just starting to build a customer base, and their free trials were incredibly limited.

Gervais

The BEST newsletter service I have ever seen !!

Honestly I had explored several other email marketing tools before, and did not know Sendpulse. But WOW ! What a POWERFUL tool !!!

Pros

-The first service of this kind I see with a 24/7 customer service. Very responding, very professional -Features for automation are the BEST I have used so far -A very simle interface, easy to use -They also implement SMS marketing and web push notification, all gathered at the SAME place and INTEGRATED together

Cons

Nothing to say, seriously. The software is EXCELLENT !

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

-Sendpulse offers also SMS marketing and Web push notification -Sendpulse offers 24/7 technical support, EVEN WHEN the plan is the FREE plan -Sendpulse is very affordable

Not satisfied

Gargi

SendPulse is one of the most user-friendly email softwares

Smooth experience where all our organization's needs related to emails was fulfilled.

Pros

SendPulse got us started on the free trial almost immediately. The campaign is briskly verified and approved each time and the waiting time is a minimal as against some of the other popular providers which take half or even one whole day to approve campaigns. It is more cost effective & very easy to use with little to no training required! The Pay as you Go feature has also been a big plus with SendPulse as it suits our business model better than the regular subscription plans.

Cons

The template building could be improved a bit aesthetically (though it is pretty comfortable now as well!).

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

1. Pay as you Go options was available 2. Better rates 3. Quick Approval of campaigns 4. User friendly

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

Sendinblue: a long time to validate the campaigns & lot of to & fro to get approval GetResponse: Higher rates

Zachariah

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers. We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

Pros

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide. The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease. They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself). Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible. (For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

Cons

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service. I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

Jaian

Sendpulse é MULTI

Como falei, o fato de ter várias funcionalidades dentro da mesma ferramenta, nos ajuda a economizar tempo e dinheiro. Isso é sensacional.

Pros

O que mais gosto do Sendpulse é a quantidade de ferramentas que ele possui. Isso nos ajuda a manter toda a nossa base em um único software. O que nos faz poupar tempo e dinheiro com assinaturas.

Cons

Sinto falta do redirecionamento automático para uma página de confirmação, após a inclusão no single optin.

Reasons for choosing SendPulse

Visual intuitivo do dashboard.

SendPulse