• Pros

• "The program allows me to easily set the headers and images of alerts, as well as view the number of unsubscribing subscribers. It integrates well with a number of applications and tools we need."

• "This software is used by us because it is great for newsletters and many other tasks. There are many pre-made templates, and extensive functionality is also available."

• "Statistics are brilliant backend of system super easy to use."

• Cons

• "For sending mail works very well, support by chat is sometimes a bit slow to answer."

• "The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small. "

• "Sometimes the response from the support service can be expected a lot of time. The mobile application is imperfect and needs to be improved, and besides, periodically I don’t display pictures."

Browse SendPulse Reviews

Zachariah from Debtfree

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers. We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

Pros

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide. The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease. They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself). Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible. (For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

Cons

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service. I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

EDUARDO from ALL BEST DATA US

SENDPULSE REVIEW

IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

Pros

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS... I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

Cons

WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

IT IS FASTER AND EASIER AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPS VERY SOON AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY UNDERSTAND AND HELP US WHEN WE NEED IT

September 2016

September 2016

Good but API is hard work

So – I am going to caveat this whole thing with – if you’re not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won’t apply to you. Summary: 2 different API’s, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you’re not using the API, it’s probably fine. Full Review: SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it. My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API’s you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) – another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up. If you are coming from something like MailChimp – the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API – you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is – so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON – and therein lies the next problem – DOCUMENTATION: The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works. SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead – but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line – if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it’s a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don’t know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot). On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process – one that I still have no idea how to make work – this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png (the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/) I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don’t…….. what….. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): “iv – an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage” – what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it? And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API? Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low. SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great. I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I’m not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.

Pros

Price Web Interface Email Builder

Cons

API Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface

Julius from ECOLINES

Pros

The simplicity of it, less words tells more here and I like it a lot.

Cons

There were some minor glitches in recalculating the list of notification users, but now its working as expected. The pricing plans could have more options (30k and 100k user gap is too big).

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

It was free at the time and easy to understand.

Ina Eliza from WVP Broker de Asigurare

Happy with its free version

I am satisfied with the features that it has for free: templates, analytics, automation, resend emails to those that did not open. When the time will come, I will purchase the paid version.

Pros

I am using this software for e-mail marketing for a project that I am a part of. It was recommended to me by somebody who was using it for months already and was happy about it. Once you get used to it (as any software) and you find out how it works, it is very easy to send e-mails. I like that you can save templates and reuse them.

Cons

I had at the beginning an issue with the email that I was ending - the SendPuls refused to send it considering that it violates its rules. It was not the case. I emailed their customer support, showed them that they are wrong and solved the problem. Never had it since then (and this was about 2 years ago)

Olga from Euler Hermes

More than just good service

Pros

SendPulse does a great job with newsletters. Emails rarely get spammed, about 2 times per 100 emails. This is more than a satisfactory result. I also liked that the service allows me to conduct A / B testing and configure the client base.

Cons

Solutions for AMR-letters do not develop. Development froze at the initial stage, so this function is better not to use. There is also a problem with the support service - the operators respond in a standard manner and do not help to solve the problem.

Response from SendPulse

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review, Olga! Points taken.

Chris from Magical Melodies

Industry: Music

Awesome email client for free!

I can send out my weekly email blast (around 1000 subscribers) for free! SendPulse is a real lifesaver for me! Any other email client that I've looked at would cost me $40-60 per month, which I can't justify spending. Thanks so much SendPulse!

Pros

It's completely free and allows me to customize my emails that I send out every week. I own a small business and can't justify the cost of any other email client.

Cons

The interface can be a little clunky sometimes.

Response from SendPulse

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy SendPulse helps your business.

Saviour from PrimeStarFocus

Best AutoResponder Service for Internet Tycoons

Pros

The general media added to make communication easy through emails, SMS, and bots

Cons

Nothing for now. There's no reason I've found not liking this.

Viktoryia from Gantt chart software

My favourite for email marketing

Pros

I love using Sendulse for email marketing. It is super-easy to use, the customer support is fast and great, the software is very affordable. They also add new features always and help educational events, which is very nice.

Cons

I haven't found any reasons not to use Sendpulse yet. Love it!

CB from H&H Consultants

Great for mailing a group

I am currently using Sendpulse for only one portion of my business but I've been pleasantly surprised that the statistics provided have exceeded expectations. I can see using Sendpulse for other areas in the future.

Pros

Ease of setting up an email, many customizable options. The statistics and the ability to maintain different lists is really useful.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve for the first email, the inability to create an email campaign from the app

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Seemed to be the best fit for my needs.

Response from SendPulse

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your review!

Robert from Www.robcrandall.org

Use it every day

The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

Pros

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

Cons

SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing

Pros

I like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.

Cons

I still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.

Multipurpose marketing platform

A perfect marketing tool for small businesses, affiliates, startups, and bloggers.

Pros

SendPulse is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers multiple products including email marketing, web push, chatbots, sms marketing, and much more. What I personally love is their drag-and-drop builder that lets you create an email without any issues. I have to say that their builder is flawless and works great as opposed to email builders of some other email providers that I have used in the past. It integrates with leading apps and tools including Zapier which makes it a perfect choice for all types of businesses. Not to mention, it is fairly cheap to use.

Cons

Their development team needs to fix bugs that bother users on and off such as lagging issue when using email builder tool.

Natalia from Manpower

The service facilitates many tasks

Pros

We use SendPulse for over a year. We chose this particular service, since the price for a subscription is on average 50% lower than that of competitors. At the same time, the functionality of the service is not inferior to them. Mailing automation works fine, the attached files do not disappear.

Cons

There are no complaints about the work of the service. But we had such a case, when for a month’s subscription, we had twice the amount withdrawn from the card. We wrote to the support service and in a month everything was returned. But why it did not happen to us explained.

Anna from https://mytaskhelper.ru

No cons of this service

I have been doing e-mail for a long time and sendpulse is the fourth service I use. And this is the most convenient service I've tested, in which I will definitely continue to work. I did not find anything uncomfortable or complicated, everything is intuitively understandable.

Pros

Simple and convenient editor View statistics, click-through, charts Easy management of address books Polite quick support with clear tips Ability to create very beautiful push notifications Dashboard for multiple users

Cons

I managed to study not one service of e-mailing, and all had shortcomings, but SendPulse is still pleased, everything works fine.

Maria from Schneider Electric

Excellent service for sending email newsletters

Pros

I use the SendPulse service to send emails to clients. The platform allows for split-tests of letters, which is very important. There is also a built-in mailing planner. You can see the actions of users using the click card.

Cons

Unfortunately, the SendPulse platform does not have the function of sending multi-threaded push notifications to clients. You can not also use ready-made templates for SMS-mailing, and the application does not have the ability to divide contacts into groups.

Jonathan from Aloglobal Technologies

Excellent for sending mail

When one of our clients tells us that He does not pay the bill because they did not receive the mail, we validate in sendpulse and we can see if the mail bounced, or the client if it received it and even if he read it.

Pros

It is very simple to implement, you can use the API or the real SMTP configuration, and we have in real time a graph of the emails sent, received, bounced, read.

Jakub from Gemius Polska

Inexpensive Mailing Solution

Pros

We use SendPulse to notify our customers about new promotions and offers. The service has everything you need: a simple interface, templates for preparing letters and the ability to track statistics.

Cons

There are no critical flaws. But for convenience, you can add the ability to edit images directly in SendPulse. For example, in order to be able to do cropping, tighten the contrast, exposure.

Joanna from Capgemini

Great tool

Pros

Cons

Saving drafts periodically takes a very long time. SendPulse lacks advanced features and the ability to use ready-made templates for SMS distribution.

Valentyna from Schneider Electric

The service simplifies many tasks

Pros

SendPulse has great templates and an intuitive interface. I like the support service working around the clock, seven days a week, so I can contact them at any time to resolve any issues that may arise.

Cons

Contacts can be sorted alphabetically. I would like SendPulse to implement the ability to edit images. Mobile application needs some work.

Karla from Intermedix

A good service for organizing e-mail marketing

Pros

I like to use this software primarily because of its intuitive interface and extensive functionality. Provided a huge number of ready-made templates.

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long to wait for a response from the support service. A significant drawback is also the reduction in page speed when saving mail templates.

Firat from International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering

Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent service

Excellent service from Sendpulse. We use both Email and Smtp options, both work very well, fast and stable. I like to prepare our newsletter with sendpulse tools. Easy to use.Thanks

Pros

Email service: Easy to use, user friendly interface, fast. Smtp service: Fast and stabile. Support Team(Helpdesk): Very friendly team, focus to solve your questions, Fast

Cons

What I dont like is, we have a big association with 5000 members, and every month we get new members, so I must add their name and email addresses to the mailing list in sendpulse. But when I update mailing list in Sendpulse, system everytime block me to send mailing or newsletter. This must be solved. Its boring to disturb helpdesk every month. But normally really good service.

Eric from http://www.diamondvita.com

A real pipeline for e-mail marketing

Pros

Just a monster dispatch. I am very pleased with the program. In our database there are about 60 000 addresses. To check their quality by hand is simply unrealistic. It helps me to track in automatic mode which address does not work, who subscribed and who unsubscribed from the mailing. I have more than 10 mailings. Only to buy for all content - already a lot of time. Soft just saves me.

Cons

It is necessary to improve the autocomplete fields, make it more convenient. Also it does not hurt to fix problems with the entrance to your personal cabinet. Sometimes it slows down, you can only come in from the second or third attempt.

Djohn from www.diamondvita.com

I'm very pleased with the work of the application

Pros

In our company, management daily makes small newsletters to employees and uses SendPulse for this. This is a simple and convenient service that helps to establish communication.

Cons

As such, there are no shortcomings in the service, but before I pay money for the application and transfer the entire company to it, I advise you to first implement SendPulse in a small department.

Justina from Intermedix

A good app with an extensive range of features

Cons

Jafer from al mashhoor groop

SendPulse review

Pros

We are using send pulse for hotel booking and transactions . Send-pulse is one of the greatest companies I have been with in terms of email/newsletter marketing. Their push notifications are free to use and a great service. They reach over 200 countries which is great especially being in the international business world myself. Their privacy is optimal and they are always available 24/7 as well as their live chat.

Aniket from Invest First Realty

Very well integrated email and SMS marketing service.

It is one of my primary source for email marketing. And it is very effective in generating good revenue for my company.

Pros

Its simple user interface and great deliverability makes it one of the best email marketing tool of this industry. It is also well integrated with SMS service which is a great tool for me. Simultaneously I can use both for my product promotions. Both gives amazing results.

Cons

Till now I didn't see any major problem in this software. Sometimes it bothers me when it takes longer time for campaign approval.

Igor from Post Affiliate Pro Russia

Excellent web push service

I have been looking for a solution that will let me send web push notifications to my customers. I tried a few services but in all of them setup was extremely complicated. SendPulse was easy to integrate, I just added a javascript code to my website and it worked right away. The service is free and does not have any limitations. You can send web push to all your users no matter how many you've got. Recommended!

Pros

- Web push is free and easy to implemement - Web push works together with email

Santa from www.heal10.com

Convenient service of dispatch

Pros

Everything is implemented fairly simply and rationally, there is nothing superfluous, only the necessary functions. The program completely suits me, although some points can be improved. The ideal software does not happen. Tasks are constantly changing and developers are trying to follow the advanced trends.

Cons

Few standard templates. I would like to make my personal cabinet even more convenient. It is advisable to send notifications by SMS, not just e-mail. Data security must also be at its height.

Daria from Galiver

Great

Great tool for your website. I don’t have any problem with it.

Pros

Good way to collect emails. The first 25 hundred are free. It will make you tons of money in return. Great service. They also do sms marketing and push notifications.

Cons

You will need to pay once you exceed 2500 which will happen sooner than you think.

A great marketing automation tool with a ton of features

SendPlus was a great help to our marketing team. We would conduct some of our email and facebook campaigns manually (or rather not completely automated). We save a ton of time by switching.

Pros

This was the one tool we needed to automate all our marketing communications. From email campaigns to SMS, Facebook and even Viber. We used to use two separate tools for email and facebook campaigns. Their free plan is also great but lacks a couple of features that were critical for business use.

Cons

The step up from their free to paid plan seems small in terms of the benefits. This was one disappointment when signing but eventually SendPulse was a great addition to our marketing arsenal.

Poor support

So, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I’m rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them. Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too high of a rate of failure. Okay whatever. Not the end of the world. So we continued on with our lives until this week, when we wanted to send out one last reminder to our customers about a barbecue and sale we were going to be having in a few days. Our mailing list went through this time, but then our campaign was denied because it was too “spammy”. Okay? So we contacted them and they gave us a different excuse “because we didn’t have our cusomters permission to send them email”, what? Whatever we can provide proof that we do. We send in a reply hoping to get this resolved so we can get this sent out ASAP because this event is happening this weekend. Then we get another reply with a different reason “you are breaking our terms of service because you are advertising or selling fake drugs” okay what? When asked to please clarify they simply replied with “we won’t unblock your campaign still. Because of this absurd ordeal we will be canceling both of our accounts with them and making sure our business partners do the same.

Pros

Free trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have

Cons

Blocks email lists claiming they weren’t verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription, Blocked our latest campaign because they didn’t like what we sell.

Igor from Netpeak Software

Essential for email marketing

If you're looking for an email marketing tools, try this one.

Pros

Awesome segmenting and analytics features. Virtually no problems with spam filters. Very competitive price.

Cons

Nothing really worth complaining about. We had few issues on the technical side we had to resolve by contacting support, but nothing major.

Steven from Upward Mindset

Good for eNewsletters

Overall, this product is a good tool to deliver newsletter. I don't use this to deliver sales or conversion types of email because it's not reliable enough to trust my sales to.

Pros

SendPulse is good for assembling newsletters. They have an easy to use, drag-and-drop template builder and a good set of editing options.

Cons

I don't like that despite enabling dkim and other deliverability features that many of my users either don't receive the newsletter or they go to spam. I have users who might receive it as spam and then a week later get it to their inbox, and a week later not receive it at all. This can get frustrating.

Rovena-Maria from OTP Leasing

Service helps to do the work

Probably, I will have to abandon this software and look for a more functional alternative.

Pros

It so happened that in our company I fulfill the role of an SMM manager in addition to the main responsibilities. SendPulse helps to remove part of the load since it automates the work with social networks. I can add a post and set a timer, and the service will publish at the specified time.

Cons

SendPulse is not working properly on Instagram. Content publishing has to be manually confirmed. It turns out that there is no automation with this social network.

Jeffry from Self-employed

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Your Email Campaigns and More

Pros

Everybody says that the money is in the list, and SendPulse takes that statement to the next level. Not only the service helps you manage your mailing list, but​ it also does SMS, web push notification, and Facebook chat (coming soon at the time of writing).

Cons

As intuitive as any mailing list managers could be, setting up a list always takes a lot of effort. And SendPulse is​ no different.

Kirill

For me it is the best product!

Convenient service for creating mailing, good delivery of letters. Easy to navigate in the personal account and work with templates. Everything is simple and clear. Help is always timely.

Pros

At the moment I'm completely satisfied with the service. Very comfortable usability. I recommend using.

Cons

I have no problems when working with this product.

Eric from www.heal10.com

The best service for e-mail marketing

Pros

All reports in a simple and accessible form are downloaded to me by mail and sent a notification by SMS. I have access to statistics at any time. This helps me make informed decisions and constantly keep in touch, not participating in the process directly.

Cons

It is necessary to urgently improve the autocompletion of fields and work with the interface. The private office is a whole fortress, where it is not easy to get to. Maybe it's good for security, but it complicates daily work.

Milthon from welldone tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Good software for start ups

good experience, easy to use and great interface

Pros

It is a good software for those entrepreneurs who are starting in the email marketing business, since you will have a very good experience. It has very good features that will allow you to develop an important part of your business that is email marketing

Cons

The number of contacts to send for free is very small and there are other applications that allow you to send much more without additional cost

Anastasia from Raiffeisen Bank Russia

The best service for newsletters

Pros

In SendPulse, you can quickly launch an ad campaign. Emails created on this platform rarely get users into spam, if done correctly. In addition to sending e-mails, in SendPulse you can set up sending via SMS. It turns out that the platform solves our two problems at once for the same money.

Cons

You need to take filters very seriously. If I configure mailing in SendPulse incorrectly, most messages will be sent to spam.

Lea from Oraclys

Switched from MailChimp to Send Pulse

Switching from another software to SendPulse was not difficult: base and contact are easily movable and it was all set in 30min. The WYSIWYG editor is clear and efficient for campaign edition. Also, the support is tip top, you can expect a real-human-response in less than 10 min, Sunday included. It's a real advantage for this kind of business! The only negative point is the non-personalisation of opt-in email subject.

Pros

High deliverability and nice re-marketing system

Tanzir from Pathao

Best for browser notifications.

Pros

Everyone uses an internet browser. SendPulse has been the best tool for sending browser notifications, in my experience. It allows you to set titles and images of notification. It also allows you to view subscriber count, unsubscribed count and the browser of the user among other statistics. SendPulse's features are enough to meet most needs.

Cons

It does not provide any advanced features such as detailed analytics or engagement promotion matrices and functions. A lot more can be done if the experience of browser notifications is to be improved.

Evgeny

June 2016

Good to use as an omnichannel service

We are using SendPulse to combine e-mail and webpush services in order to get better customer response rate. And that really works and their CTR beats other email services we ever tried. Also, we save 40% on our email marketing expenses with SendPulse after switched from the well known leading service from USA.

Pros

Large free plan. Integrated webpush. Integrated sms with worldwide delivery. Low prices for email. Free webpush.

Cons

Still new on market, some not important for us features are missing.

Dmitry from StaffCop

Industry: Security and Investigations

Webpush + Email. Here's why we use SendPulse

We started using SendPulse for our software company StaffCop to deliver webpush notifications to get better onboarding. Got incredible 45% CTR and 10% increase in the entire onboarding process. Two months later we decided to switch from MailChimp to SendPulse to create more intelligent email+webpush transactional platform

Pros

A one platform for email, webpush and text

Cons

can not recall quickly

Closed Our Free Account

The biggest mistake, we moved to Sendplus and listen to their lies.

Pros

This worked as a SMTP, the rest is not working.

Cons

They closed our live account, with a bourgeois excuse that we had too high bounce backs, how we were using the SMTP for table booking, no one added wrong email. The main reason was that we were not paying for it.

Yana from Yana's Shop

Excellent service

10. I own an online store and my company sends thousands of e-mails each week. So I needed an excellent e-mail marketing service provider. A friend of mine recommended me the SendPulse's platform and I decided to try it (they have option for a free service for up to 15000 e-mails monthly). I was very impressed and decided to shift from my previous provider. Now I have been using the SendPulse's services for 8 months and I'm still very happy to work with them. They've given my company excellent delivery and open rate, 24-hour support and very affordable prices. They've provided us with an easy to work e-mail editor and have some very nice ready-to-use templates too. I highly recommend them.

Ashraf

Send pulse is magic

Send pulse has allowed us to target the market after launching a new e commerce store.As young entrants we have to compete with large corporates in building a brand presence.send pulse allows us to monitor the success of our email campaigns and to adjust accordingly.

Pros

Statistics are brilliant backend of system super easy to use.

Cons

Could do with more modern templates and more variety

Bulk emailing made easy with SendPulse.

Pros

The best think which i found in this app is its Drag and Drop Editor. I do not need any technical knowledge to operate it for designing my newsletters.

Cons

As a non-technical user i require more number of templets for getting an idea to improve my newsletters. But here in this app i found less categories in templets.

Mike from Mike Slavin Digital

Best Software for Push Notifications

Pros

I love using this to capture a push notifications subscription base. Pretty easy to set-up and they have an intuitive campaign builder.

Cons

Trying to remove the SendPulse branding buy paying for an account (they offer unlimtied free subscribers) but I haven't been able to get the payment to process yet.

Assunta from Milan GO

Easy and Reliable Email Marketing Company

Sendpulse is one of the greatest companies I have been with in terms of email/newsletter marketing. I have a business based out of Milan, Italy and Sendpulse has a great single platform in which I can get a lot done in one place. Their push notifications are free to use and a great service. They reach over 200 countries which is great especially being in the international business world myself. Their privacy is optimal and they are always available 24/7 as well as their live chat. My favorite feature is their A/B testing. I definitely recommend Sendpulse to business companies, whether they are big/small or local/internationally, great fit for all.