Shape

Shape Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Ease of use, accountability, incredible customer service, and reliability."
  • icon"I worked with the executive to build a custom system and I love it. It’s working out extremely well."
  • icon"They frequently release excellent features and have top notch customer service. They built a custom system that fit all of my needs."
  • icon"I really don't have a lot of bad experience with Shape Software."
  • icon"I wish some of the additional charges were included in the package but since the software is already so low, I do not mind paying them."
  • icon"I haven't really found anything I don't like about this program."

Browse all Shape Reviews

• Have you used Shape and would like to share your experience with others?

Jedd

This is the best CRM a mortgage company can use! And competitively priced too!

Great customer service! They were very quick to help when I had questions or needed any assistance.

Pros

I was able to work with the team at Shape to custom tailor it to fit my company's needs exactly!

Cons

There really wasn't any draw backs... I just wish I found them before I made my previous commitment to the CRM company I was using, I could have been saving money and had access to a superior software a lot sooner.

Kari

Excellent Product for Real Estate Agents

Pros

Great product to keep all your clients organized and updated throughout the process. Easy to use marketing automation. I have other marketing automation systems and its so confusing. This is straight forward and every effective.

Cons

I would say price, agents like to keep overhead low but this definitely is worth every penny.

Reasons for switching to Shape

Shape Software provides the main and important functionality that you need from a CRM. Shape is much better CRM than salesforce for the provided values after all the add-ons its wayyyy cheaper to use. As well as ease of use.

April 2022

Terrible customer service glitchy and eSignature is garbage

went with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Monday and couldn't be happier and we saved money

Pros

nothing This software company is terrible

Cons

esignature mapping never worked properly

Reasons for choosing Shape

eSignature was something we liked and construction management capabilities

Reasons for switching to Shape

Zoho was getting expensive, but it worked much better

Madina

Amazing tool, saved us daily hours and expenses!! Highly recommend

I have had an amazing experience with the software and team behind this all

Pros

Ease of use, accountability, incredible customer service, and reliability

Cons

It was a bit out of our budget, but after using the system and experiencing the service it’s definitely worth the investment

Reasons for choosing Shape

I’ve heard many great things and people have been happy with this service

Reasons for switching to Shape

Looking for something more reliable and complete package

Dorsa

February 2022

Great system for prospecting and contact management

Great overall experience.

Pros

The contact management and pipeline tools make our prospecting a lot easier. We use the system to share notes, share call recordings on leads and pretty much manage everything now. E-mail and text drip campaigns have automated a lot of the work we used to do as well. Would highly recommend Shape.

Cons

No cons that I can think of, we like the software.

Reasons for switching to Shape

Too difficult to figure out

Rachel

Shape Review

Pros

The overall system seems very user friendly. Things seem to make sense where they are located and are easy to find. I love that inquiries on our website go straight into the CRM. We didn't have that with our last program.

Cons

I have had some clients have issues with the mortgage application, but I haven't figured out yet if it is a software issue or a user issue.

Jungo

Kyle

Extensive CRM/POS Software

Pros

This software is user-friendly and easy to follow. Shape helps to STAY organized and focused on selling and making money. I love the automated follow up system and details so we don't lose out on any possible opportunities. This system guides you to stay in front of potential clients, to which we all know proper communication is KEY to acquiring new clients. Highly recommend Shape for any Mortgage Business that doesn't use this CRN. I have used other CRM/POS software, Shape is second to none. (you will see!!!)

Cons

The only thing in my brief review and I wouldn't say this is a con because the reward on the backend is significant because Shape is so extensive configuring it to your exact needs requires some input on the business owner.

Timmya

Robust CRM!!!

Shape is an amazing clear cut, efficient, streamlined software that allows you to customize the portal to your personal needs. It is a software that is easy to navigate with great organizational settings, tracking, reporting and syncing components.

Pros

Shape syncs, advertise, customizes, and provides the best reporting CRM system I’ve used. You can call, text, email, and send out mass marketing all in one on the platform. It is amazing to see the dashboard reports that shows leads, prospects, and live numbers. Shape is prepared from intake to closing and the platform is clear cut and customizable to my needs!

Cons

When declining a document Shape allows you to provide a customized comment to explain the denial. I would love to explore a prepopulated drop-list of reasons for denial.

Lisa

June 2022

Very User Friendly

Overall, I love the software. Enough to even sign up for my company right away. The campaigns help you to stay in touch with clients past and present and this is key to keeping clients for the long term.

Pros

This software makes the process look so easy. It’s a great way to stay organized from the application to funding of a loan. I love the easy means of communication to the borrower for items needed and if an item is declined or approved. The way that all the screens are laid out is very easy for all parties to follow along. The software seems to cover everything!

Cons

Nothing that I could see by using the software.

William

May 2022

Unbelievably user friendly mortgage CRM/POS with every feature imaginable

Shape is an all in one CRM/POS and marketing tool that is a must for any originator. It has never been easier to manage my pipeline and referrals, and my numbers have never been higher. I highly recommend Shape to any originator, as it has literally revolutionized my career.

Pros

I was impressed with how easy it is o maintain your pipeline with all of the integrations and automations. I love how everything from lead funnels to file sharing easily accessible. One of my favorite features is the “if/then” functionality you can choose for marketing campaigns. .

Cons

I have yet to find any cons with this system.

Jenna

Shape Software CRM

Shape Software is our most valuable business tool. Forget about complex and expensive CRM tools, Shape is the first software system that actually make the salesman's job easy. In addition, Shape's development team is always rolling out new and improved features on a regular basis, which makes me feel confident that they take pride in keeping up with current technology.

Pros

Shape Software is intuitive, organized, customizable, and great for any sized company. It's been our most valuable tool in helping to streamline our processes. Your are able to test out all of the features of Shape for 14 days free with their trial to get a better feel for how it works. Shape is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities to run most businesses.

Cons

Sometimes when you add or change information, you have to refresh in order to show the changes. Another function that I'd like to see added in future releases is batch de-duplication.

Patricia

Amazing Software

A customized and centralized tool for organizing our customers and tracking our performance that can be accessed anywhere.

Pros

Shape Software has been the most valuable tool for our business in tracking prospects and customers, following up, communicating, and nurturing relationships after their project has been wrapped up. We've found that it was an easy to adopt and use because of the intuitive layout and workflows. Shape's customer service and expertise in helping us get our custom software up and running really helped us to tailor the platform to our needs.

Cons

I really don't have a lot of bad experience with Shape Software. Maybe one thing they can improve on is the ability to add fields yourself within the software. Right now, you need to call to have fields added, which has been an easy solution, but it would be nice to be able to do it myself.

Charles

Best CRM I've Come Across

I highly recommend Shape to anyone looking for a cost-efficient, highly effective CRM software!

Pros

Shape Software is, without a doubt, the best CRM software I have used for my company. Thanks to its ability to manage my client projects and capture leads, I have more time to focus on the bigger picture issues at my company. They frequently release excellent features and have top notch customer service. They built a custom system that fit all of my needs!

Cons

No major complaints about this software. I wish some of the additional charges were included in the package but since the software is already so low, I do not mind paying them.

Sohaila

Fast implementation and robust capabilities!

Our team loves and can now focus on managing their customers rather than administrative tasks across multiple process/portals/excel spreads.

Pros

Ease of integration and implementation!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind- great support team and high availability, very pleased with the stability!

Reasons for choosing Shape

User interface, key capabilities out of box aligned to our business needs, and cost.

Marwah

Great system for anyone in need of CRM

Pros

This a must in our business, I couldn’t conduct business without the CRM, they have amazing support and training material

Cons

It was a lot to take in but my questions were answered efficiently, the more you use the more you quickly learn to navigate.

Gabrielle

Finally found a software that has it all!

Pros

I am a digital marketing consultant for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Using Shape Software has truly streamlined the entire process for me. Before, I had a complicated system of finding, tracking and managing client leads. Shape Software has all of the features for automated lead capture, sending follow-up messages, and project management within one user-friendly interface. The automation was one of the biggest selling points for me. Working and managing my consultancy alone, I love being able to offload mindless tasks and know they are being handled efficiently and that I can go and check in on them at any time. I was able to replace my crowded excel spreadsheet, email inbox labeling, and manual list with one system. I was able to clear up my workspace, cut down project time and costs, and focus more on providing exemplary service instead of managing my own business.

Cons

I haven't used very many softwares before Shape Software, but it is definitely more intuitive than the other ones, which was my biggest grievance when I discovered it. I am working on growing my team and haven't been able to test the integrated features yet, but I'm hoping adding team members is as painless as everything else has been.

The software tha