• Pros

• "Showell is so fast and easy to use. I can find all the material needed in seconds and easily share it with my customers. Also, the content is easy to tailor to any customer’s specific needs."

• "Easy to use. Like how it updates everynight. Simple amd easy to use. Makes sharing information easy"

• "All sales material is very easy to update to Showell and it is very easy to use when meeting customers. I also like that all sales material can be presented so that it supports the company brand. "

• Cons

• "Having so many users in as many countries as we have it's a bit of a workload with monthly billing but gladly we have got it sorted and running fairly easy."

• "Even with Showell I still need to get my content right. With Showell, I also realized which material is never used. No use to spend time and money on such content. "

• "very easy to use and no need to get special training. Additional it is easy to update and add new things in it"

Browse Showell Reviews

Timo from Havain

The best sales tool for b2b

Increase in efficiency and quality of presentation in sales meetings.

Pros

I love using Showell in my day to day sales work. Using Showell and great presentation materials and templates, I can create a tailored and professional looking presentation in just matter of minutes. No need to copy and paste from previous presentations, you can find everything easily, presentations look great and are super easy to share too. An example on the benefit: One night at 11.15 pm I realized that I had forgotten to prepare a presentation for a sales call on the next morning. I opened up Showell, created a couple of customer specific slides, collected basic product, company and reference slides from Showell and at 11.25 pm I had a presentation ready for the meeting. Completely tailored to the customer.

Cons

No Mac app as of yet. Could have better ability to track presentation shares.

Best value for money.

Response from Showell

Replied February 2020

Thank you Timo. Great to hear your positive feedback. Stay tuned for the Mac-issue, we'll have some interesting news later this spring. BR, Markus from Showell

Sebastian from Beamex

My everyday tool kit

As a heavy user of Showell all I can say is I really like it. I guess I would not use it every day if it would suck.

Pros

- To always have the important and relevant information with you regarding our products. Since Showell works offline, I know that I can always access my data even when travelling abroad without internet access or at sites where no wifi is available. - In our organization we use this platform as intranet to share important product data internally and externally to our distributors. This way we ensure that all peers have up to date and same data. - I use Showell on a daily basis both on my phone and on my laptop to to check data that I need since it is easier than connecting to a shared network drive. - Instead of filling email servers with attachments, I send links to the recipient so they can download for example a brochure when they want. I will then also get a notification when they have downloaded the content. - The platform helps our company to support our distributors in their sales work by giving them all the relevant sales material in one easy and good looking place. If they have their phone with them, they have all they need to interact and with end users and customers.

Cons

- In the beginning we had some issues to get it to show/present correctly on all different phone platforms, but after it got fixed it has been displaying and working correctly for me. - I would love if the platform would inform you in the confirmation email that WHO downloaded and WHAT. Now I only get an generic email informing that someone has downloaded a file. It is ok if you only share occasionally but if you share tens of files to different recipients a day you don't know who has downloaded and what.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Hi Sebastian, thanks for your encouraging feedback. So great to hear that you benefit from Showell personally but also as a global team.

Daniel from Beamex GmbH

No increase in efficiency

My review is in no way intended to be mean-spirited. I had a very good system before with OneDrive. Of course, I was responsible there that the data is always up to date. As a sales representative in the field, I had synchronized the data on all devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone). Some of the above cons are admittedly not cons compared to OneDrive. There, these features are also not given. But if I already use Showell, these would be points that would simplify my work life.

Pros

- A modern appearance - Same interface on Windows and mobile app

Cons

- does not fit in with the otherwise Microsoft-heavy environment - no search function available in a PDF (or not intuitive to find) - PDF cannot be saved directly, but only via indirect ways (e.g. Edit) - PDFs sent by link get tracking, but the tracking report does not include the recipient (so I only know that the link was opened, which was sent on a certain day; so if I regularly send attachments as a link, I have no overview) - Automatic change of account when retrieving via a link does not work or does not work reliably - In itself, the change of account is sometimes annoying; it would be good if certain documents could be stored together for two accounts (Ex.: An overview of delivery time is in account A (English) and could be updated at the same time in a certain folder account B (German), because the document exists only in English) - For me, it would be a great feature if certain documents were synchronized in a folder structure in Windows Explorer (similar to what is possible with various cloud storage) - Documents that are regularly re-posted should be saved so that I automatically find the most recent version among my favorites

Reasons for Switching to Showell

The company has chosen the platform, so I use it too.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Hi Daniel, thanks for your constructive feedback. Our goal is to improve Showell even more intuitive as it already is. That's why it means a world to us to hear different views about it.

Clive from Vernacare

A valuable sales tool in your pocket

Cannot believe we have not used this before, many businesses use shared facilities like DropBox but Showell takes things to a whole new level

Pros

It is so simple to use and you can make this bespoke to your business. We have a category structure for our products and the Showell App has made segregation so simple and allows very easy presentations in front of customers. The facility to immediately share presentations and data is vital as during a meeting you can immediately share with the person you are meeting with. If you cannot find what you are looking for then the simple search function makes this easy

Cons

The only con has been the amount of data we have uploaded - it made navigation in the very beginning a little harder but that was us, not Showell

Reasons for Switching to Showell

Wanted an easier and more visual platform

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Hi Clive, and thanks for your positive feedback. We at Showell are proud to have you on board. And we have some cool stuff coming up to make you even happier with the product.

Whinney from Beamex Oy AB

Review from a frequent user of Showell

Before we implemented Showell, key information were shared to our partners via e mail, and we often heard complains that they have never received those e mails. And hence information was not passed along. Once we shared access to Showell to our partners, information sharing is hassle free, as we are sure everyone has got access to the information being shared.

Pros

1. All information available in a single platform. 2. Easy to share information to external parties. 3. Contents available even offline. 4. Gives a professional touch to your meetings in front of customers.

Cons

It would have been great if there was a way to mark the notifications as unread. Currently you need to individually open each notification.

Reasons for Switching to Showell

Our company decided to switch because it was outdated, and updating the contents was not easy.

Response from Showell

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your amazing feedback, Whinney! So great to hear that Showell helps you to share information to your partners globally.

Joel from Lumene

Industry: Cosmetics

One of the best sales softwares in the market!

We share salesdata, customer planograms, presentations etc. to make single presentations for customer visits.

Pros

The useage is very easy and fast. Also easy to keep up to date and share important files inside and outside of the organisation.

Cons

Works perfectly for our organisation and is in high useage. No cons.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Thanks for your kind comments Joel. We also wan't to congratulate Lumene for being selected as the most sustainable beauty brand in Finland (by the Sustainable Brand Index 2021). Keep on leading the way.

Jenny from Vernacare

Everything You Need in One Place

I really enjoy using Showell, it's really easy and I can communicate various pieces of content and media to our distributors with ease and ensure it's all tracked.

Pros

I love that Showell can host a variety of media and content and store it in various folders, depending on department and needs. As a daily user of Showell, I need to ensure I can get what I need quickly, the search function ensures everything is at the tip of my fingers.

Cons

Nothing - I really like using Showell and have never used a competitor.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Thanks Jenny! We're so happy to hear that Showell makes your life easier. And also that with Showell you seem to be able to serve your customers better. That, after all, is our #1 goal!

Conrad from Sleipner Finland OY

Industry: Mining & Metals

Phenomenal Tool

I have had nothing but great experiences with Showel, I send information and presentations to customers daily

Pros

Ease of use and looks professional from the Customers point of view all information is on my Tablet, Laptop and even on my phone and in the past I have used the app on every device I have.

Cons

No Cons, Showel is a great tool and anyone in the sales game should be using it.

Response from Showell

Replied April 2021

Hi Conrad, Thanks for the amazing review. Good to hear that Showell helps your hybrid sales work.

Sari from Steripolar Oy

Industry: Medical Devices

Sharing the documents with the customers could not be more easy

Sharing the documents is easy.

Pros

Easy to use. Documentation management within the team and customers is fast and simple. Reduce paper use.

Cons

It's better to keep software interface and functionalities simple . If there is too many options it might start to effect to users negatively.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Hi Sari, and thanks from your positive feedback. It is our priority to keep our product as intuitive and fast as possible. Great to hear that you appreciate it too.

Iina from Lappset Group Oy

Good potential

Looks nice, very good potential. Easier to use marketing material and utilise material. Modification of mypresentations should be more functional and versatile.

Pros

Presentation mood is nice and smooth. Runs smoothly and looks good to the customer. Unifies marketing materials and materials that sales use. Easier to use marketing materials than before.

Cons

Some of the editing options could be more versatile and easier and faster to use. in My presentation mode should be more options to do modifications on the material (not throught powerpoint and saving the materials again and again). It's also important that the company's own marketing team updates material actively.

Response from Showell

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your honest feedback Iina, You're correct the content of Showell is totally up to the sales and marketing teams. In many cases it is a good idea to name a person to be in responsible of having the content up-to-date and relevant. Showell will automatically update all the content to the devices of the team.

Petri from Lumene Oy

Industry: Cosmetics

Lumene

Let's say.. that we cannot live without it anymore. There is no comeback to printed materials, so we need digital presentation tool for field sales anyway. We have not considered any other option for digital sales tool, so far.

Pros

Sales Reps are using Showell for customer meetings.. novelty and marketing presentations, customer spesific campaign activities, statistics and brand videos. Also as a training material and planograms are loaded in system. Beauty Advisors mainly uses Showell to get more detailed data from products, and to find department store campaign activities with couple of clicks. Merchandisers are using it to get guidances and prioritites to build up specific campaigns in stores.

Cons

Not really any spesific. Memory capacity comes full quite fast, if administrator do not remember, or do not know how to do it :) to clean up presentations or videos that are not relevant anymore. What I mean that when using Ipad, Showell takes lot of memory capacity. It is totally possible, that there is an easy answer or solution with this.

Reasons for Choosing Showell

Decision was made by my predecessors, so I do not know reasons why we chose Showell.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for your insightful review Petri! Great to hear that Showell helps your reps to serve their customers better.

Markku from Fredman Professional Kitchen Oy

Great Sales Enablement Platform

Overall our experience with Showell has been great. Showell as a product is an excellent tool for keeping all our sales content in one place, and for presenting and sharing content when our salespeople meet customers. It even has a branded user interface, which looks awesome, so our own people love it and customers are like “wow”, that’s cool.

Pros

Showell is very intuitive to use, but still has all the features that we required from the sales enablement tool. For us Showell has been a game-changer as now we have all our sales content in one place and our salespeople are to easily find, present and share content when they meet with customers. Being able to effectively use sales content, means that our sales is able to sell value over product features. Showell’s customer service has been excellent. I can strongly recommend Showell to anyone.

Cons

In general, we are very happy with Showell and I don’t have anything negative to say. Of course some features could be even more intuitive. At the very beginning (2017) Showell's presentation editor feature was not good enough, but Showell has developed this and we are very pleased!

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much Markku from your positive review. Your feedback is very much valued as we keep on developing Showell.

Laura from Volvo Trucks

Showell in a pure diamond!

Pros

I have had a privilege to work with Showell for the last year. I’m looking into Showell as a marketing and sales tool which will help us both standardize and personalize customer presentations and quotations for our customers. This comes from the variety of options to store and evolve marketing and sales material. I have worked with Showell as a key user and a trainer for our sales reps. The sales force have given excellent feedback on Showell’s presentation skills and varieties of options to be used. I as a key user enjoy the Showell’s user interface that is very intuitive. I encourage everyone to give Showell a change to improve your sales. The key words for the pros for Showell are the possibility to standardize, personalize and share material. UI which is very easy to use and very agile. Update 24/7 and possibility to use also in offline. Increasing transparency between buyer and seller.

Cons

Despite of the low threshold of Showell usability the change management principles need to be taken into account on early stages of the new software implementation.

Response from Showell

Replied June 2020

Thanks for your review Laura! Great to hear how Showell has made a positive impact to your sales at Volvo Trucks. You guys rock!

Heikki from Beamex Oy Ab

Industry: Industrial Automation

We found Showell to be the best fit for our global team

Pros

We did a thorough analysis on what options and tools were available on the market and we found that Showell was the best fit for us and we have been using it now for two years. We have a global network of salespeople all over the world and Showell has proven to be a great tool to effectively deliver the content. Our sales team has found Showell to be very easy and fun to use. It enables our sales team to make a professional appearance with customers. Also, the admin side is fast and easy to use. The analytics features provide useful information for admins. There is a lot of useful functionality in the Showell app, and the functionality has been developing constantly. The Showell support has been working excellently, whenever we have had any questions. We have seen a great return on the investment in Showell. We recommend any sales team to take a serious look at Showell before choosing a sales enablement solution.

Cons

In the beginning we did miss some functionality, but that has been added the version updates.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thank you Heikki, for your profound review. Your feedback is much valued as we work to build Showell even better.

Yvon from Commonwealth Plywood

Industry: Wholesale

Sales Force presentation tool

Our sales force in the field is always up to date with all sales support material. As soon as we push a new document to the app it is instantly available making our self force more effective.

Pros

Showell is giving our sales team, access to all marketing and presentation material available without the need to carry around any piece of paper. Briefcase is not needed anymore. They can show, print or transfer any brochure or price list right in front of the customer on their tablet. Makes our sales force job a lot easier, increasing their productivity while bringing a professional approach and look in the market. Best sales support tool we could have.

Cons

Would like to have a CRM offering from Showell that would be attach directly to your app. This would be a great addition.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your review Yvon. Showell has an integration to several major CRM systems and has some simple CRM stand alone features as well - if that is enough for your business. We'll be in touch shortly for a more precise discussion.

Timo from Jokipiin Pellava Oy

Industry: Textiles

The tool which makes the sales presentation easy

Message from our sales team is: we cannot anymore work without this presentation system.

Pros

We have a broad collection and the presentation to the customer is much easier now with lot of pictures, instead of samples of each item. Now we have one presentation, which is used by our sales team, of course yuo can make small personal changes in it. Updating the sales material is fast and easy.

Cons

It works well for us. We have no experience of presentation tools before.

Easy to use, flexible.

Response from Showell

Replied October 2020

Hi Timo, Thanks for your excellent review and also for your kind words. We promise to keep on developing Showell to serve your business the best way possible.

Roel from Reesink Agri

Industry: Machinery

Availabilty important information

It's a helpfull tool for our salesteam in the field!

Pros

Very easy to use. We can share with partners.

Cons

The way to surch your way in large documents

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your review Roel! And thank you for your much valued feedback on the browsing the large documents. The best way to communicate with your customers is to try to cut the information in rather small presentations - that way you don't need to swipe through irrelevant content. The pinching out from the screen (in case using touch-screen device) can make it easier to find relevant content too. Feel free to visit our help center to learn more about the gestures: https://help.showell.com/basic-controls-gestures

Mika from AGCO Inc.

Salesman's best friend

We needed an easy to use digital sales tool for global salesforce in regional offices and dealerships to support face-to-face sales action in events and in dealerships. We certainly had that and we are working to integrate this tool even tighter to our processes - asset management via Adobe DAM and customer data via Salesforce Salescloud.

Pros

Showell is so easy to use that salesforce at regional offices or even at local dealerships globally need only minimal amount of training and support to get started. We have got value for money almost instantly since salesforce can start using Showell in no-time.

Cons

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for your analytical review, Mika. Great to hear that you have chosen to integrate Showell seamlessly to your sales process.

Patrick from Prospect Labs

The best tool for all customer meetings

With Showell our team works more efficiently - we don’t need to search for any content because it’s all there. Now we can also be sure that all the content is up-to-date and the customer gets the latest info in all the meetings.

Cons

Response from Showell

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the review, Patrick. Glad to hear that you find Showell great for your customer meetings. Did you know that over half of the material designed by marketing is never used by the sales team. Showell points out these unused material easily.

Annukka from Steripolar Oy

Industry: Medical Devices

Showell really helps sales and marketing

Really simple and easy to use software

Pros

Cons

I don't know any features that could be better. Showell really works for us.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Hi Annukka, thanks so much for your review. Wonderful to hear that you find it easy to support your brand with Showell, since that has been in Showell's core from the day one.

Philip from C and O Tractors

Industry: Farming

Showell review

Pros

Cons

Wouldn't say there are really any negatives

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Hi Philip! Thanks for your review. Such a pleasure to hear that your are happy about Showell.

Jori from Fredman Professional Kitchen Oy

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Impressive presentation tool

Our experience with Showell has been great.

Pros

It is easy to use and impressive presentation tool. Especially the user interface that is tailored to our company’s visual identity gives classy insight to our products and services.

Cons

Some new features for activating the users could help. What these could be, well that I’ll leave up to you guys to decide. I’m just asking for you to make us, your users, more committed to your service.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your review Jori! Good to hear that you find Showell easy to use and impressive. We work really hard to also bring you new benefits to dig Showell even more.

Josef from Tana Oy

Industry: Machinery

sales machinery

excellent experience

Pros

offline and online tool, you can pit all necessary pictures, films and datas in it and you have everything on sales information with you

Cons

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thank you Josif from your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you find Showell intuitive and easy to use.

Witloff-Falk from MCO-Kelkheim e.K.

Test, buy, save time. Very well thought out modular product. Ready for immediate use.

Pros

The merging of pages from different sales information (files) into a new presentation, a PDF file, a presentation or an e-mail.

Cons

There are small differences in the handling with Android, Apple or Microsoft. I prefer Apple because Apple devices offer better display and functionality.

Reasons for Choosing Showell

Ready for immediate use. Easy to use. It is modular and flexibly expandable.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your review Witloff-Falk. Great to hear that Showell is helping you in your sales work.

Very efficient and good tool for presentations

Presentation very easy to handle, easy send out after presentation , gives a modern image to our company

Pros

Very reliable; very easy to handle; good looking and adaptable company layout ; very good support

Cons

Happy , no criticism , works all very good.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very pleased to hear that Showell suits your business well. And we promise to keep on working to make it even better.

Niclas from Nylund Group

Finally all presentations in one place!

We can now have all updated presentations in one place and they are always available

Pros

Our company is a sales and marketing company in Finland selling products in the field of lighting and connectivity. Our sales team visits customer frequently and Showell really helps us to keep all the relevant sales presentations and product documents in one place. With showell the information is always available, although that you are not connected to the internet.

Cons

We use Showell in a very simple manner and it works very well for us.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your review Niclas! Great to hear that Showell works well for your business. Stay tuned though - we have a lot of cool stuff coming up.

Deanna from Beamex

Industry: Industrial Automation

Showell Review

Very happy.

Pros

The product is really easy to use. I like that I can make my own presentations from the brochures and information offered.

Cons

I wish there was a way for when I share a brochure from Showell, that I was able to see exactly who opened it and when.

Response from Showell

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your very positive feedback Deanna! So great to hear that you find Showell useful in your sales work. About the more detailed analytics - I'm afraid that it would be a GDPR issue to try to look too carefully into how people are reacting to your shares.

Satu from Beamex Oy Ab

Industry: International Trade and Development

Showell review

Easy to use, a good platform for information. Easy access for everybody. I like it.

Pros

Easy to use and integration with the existing processes is easy.

Cons

Features that I use are always the same, maybe I could use them much more and more varied. But that's not the fault of the software, but the user.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Hi Satu, thanks for your positive feedback. And we're happy to hear that you have found your personal way of using showell - a way that suits you. That is the whole idea, to make your life a bit easier.

Karri from Steripolar Oy

Industry: Medical Devices

Easy and fast to use and share information!

Pros

A clear user portal where you can quickly find the information you need anywhere. Always up to date files and brochures. Easy to email or share in Teams etc. to the customer the information they need.

Cons

Can´t say any. Everything is doing just nice and smooth

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Hi Karri, thanks for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you find Showell useful for your work.

Kaisa from Lappset Group Oy

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Excellent help in customer meetings

Showell has helped our organization to gather all the sales material and product information in one place and they are easily editable.

Pros

Showell is easy to use and has been very useful in sales appointments to show different brochures and to gather and combine sales material

Cons

There are no difficult aspects but I accidentally often end up to the home screen when wanted to go only one step back.

Response from Showell

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your review, Kaisa. We're happy to hear that Showell has helped your team to set a place for sales collateral. That is one of the core ideas that we started with. :)

Antti from Meiko Oy

Use Showell to ease your sales

Pros

Showell is a fast and reliable tool to get sales teams up-to-date with all sales collateral. Same time it looks-out like any other tool that is branded to your company look-and-feel and all the needed material can be shared with customers.

Cons

At this point it is hard to find any negative sides; for us it works just where it needs to work.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your review Antti! The way Showell can be branded to any company is something that we are very proud of. Great to hear that it works for you too.

Aamir from Vernacare

Showell

V well thus far, enjoyable, quick, easy to use, reliable. Cant really think of negatives or i would say so.

Pros

Ease of use, especially being new at the company I was able to access important documents easily without the need to ask others. Also, clear and concise.

Cons

Think we had a session previously with one of your staff and the one thing i can think off is basically having a location pathway which you can copy to send to someone else, without explaining what they need to click on etc. So copy location pathway, paste into search bar. Done

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Thanks Aamir for your positive feedback! Nice to hear that Showell has helped you to accelerate your Vernacare career to full speed! It is truly just as important to share the content in-house than it is to share them to prospects. Being prepared at all situations is the key to success.

Jari from Beamex

User

Pros

Can be used with mobile phone application.

Cons

There is no search function available for pdf files.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Hi Jari, thanks for your feedback. We are working on how to spread search out also into the pdf-files. Hope that we can get that out soon.

Easy to implement and use

Showell is very easy to work with. It's excellent in sharing information and works really great when working remotely.

Pros

Easy to implement and use. Works great also remotely.

Cons

Some title fonts could be bigger, but I believe that's on the development list already

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Thanks for your great review! And as you have probably noticed, we have brought in adjustable titles. Great to hear that you find Showell useful in also remote work.

Donna from Vernacare

User Review

Solving having marketing materials in different places

Pros

Showell is easy to use and allows you to send marketing materials around quickly and easily to customers.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with our CRM and tracking 2 systems is difficult

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Hi Donna, thanks for your positive feedback. Actually integrating with CRM is possible. If you'd like to hear more about it, please contact sales@showell.com.

Customizing Showell themes

Pros

Creating and customising your own themes in Showell has been made quite easy.

Cons

Theme development workflow could be even easier, and there is a lack of documentation but when you get the hang of it, it is quite ok already.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much valued and we work really hard to make progress with documentation also.

Charlotte from AGCO DISTRIBUTION SAS VALTRA

Showell app for all the salesmen team

From 5 years I worked with Showell to give to our salesmen all of the information online and offline. This is our main data base for all of our products information.

Pros

Very easy to upload new files and information quickly !

Cons

Back Office a little bit complicated to understand how it works...Tree structure is not really practical.

Response from Showell

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your review Charlotte! And thanks for the much valued feedback on how we should develope our product.

Great sales tool!

Pros

Showell is the best way to deal with presentations and other sales material that you need daily basis.

Cons

The integrations streamline my operations. It is a great asset. However, I still need to manage the content by myself. Perhaps, it could automate more.

Response from Showell

Replied February 2020

Thanks for your review! Great to hear that Showell helps your everyday sales. Actually you can integrate Showell with any modern repository such as SharePoint, Dropbox and Google Drive. In short content repository integration means that all new and updated materials from the storage are synchronized automatically to Showell. Just put the content sync on, increase the productivity and forget about manual work..;)

good library of information

Pros

easy to use, well designed with large graphics.

Cons

no download buttons for brochures, but can forward with ease.

Response from Showell

Replied March 2021

Thank you from your positive feedback.

Kasper from BSH Group,

Works well both for presenting and distributing material internally and externally

Pros

Easy to use. Both as a user and an admin!

Cons

Structure is key. If the structure is wrong, it can be difficult to use. But that is not the programs fault

Response from Showell

Replied April 2021

Thanks for amazing review Kasper. So cool to hear that Showell makes your life easier. Easy to use is our #1 goal.

Saves time, helps keeping up with changes in brand image and product portfolio

Pros

Ease of use, easy to access up-to-date content

Cons

MacOS version is still missing, limits the cross-device usage

Response from Showell

Replied March 2020

Thanks so much for your review. I'm happy to tell that MacOS version is on it's way in a near future. So stay tuned for Showell news!

Heidi from Information and technology

Showell

Pros

Much information stored in one place, clear categories.

Cons

Many folders and subfolders, which can mean several "clicks" before you find the information.

Response from Showell

Replied April 2021

Hi Heidi, thanks for your constructive feedback. Sometimes Showell account ends up with a lot of content - in those cases you might want to try the search tool. It helps to find the content easily. If you have more questions about the tool, please don't hesitate to contact us: support@showell.com