What are Showell users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Showell software through verified user reviews

• icon"Ease of use, especially being new at the company I was able to access important documents easily without the need to ask others."
  • icon"Easy to use and navigate between different areas of the company. Professional looking sites for customers."
  • icon"Very reliable; very easy to handle; good looking and adaptable company layout ; very good support."
  • icon"MacOS version is still missing, limits the cross-device usage."
  • icon"In the beginning we did miss some functionality, but that has been added the version updates."
  • icon"It doesn't integrate with our CRM and tracking 2 systems is difficult."

Browse all Showell Reviews

• Have you used Showell and would like to share your experience with others?

Timo

The best sales tool for b2b

Increase in efficiency and quality of presentation in sales meetings.

Pros

I love using Showell in my day to day sales work. Using Showell and great presentation materials and templates, I can create a tailored and professional looking presentation in just matter of minutes. No need to copy and paste from previous presentations, you can find everything easily, presentations look great and are super easy to share too. An example on the benefit: One night at 11.15 pm I realized that I had forgotten to prepare a presentation for a sales call on the next morning. I opened up Showell, created a couple of customer specific slides, collected basic product, company and reference slides from Showell and at 11.25 pm I had a presentation ready for the meeting. Completely tailored to the customer.

Cons

No Mac app as of yet. Could have better ability to track presentation shares.

Best value for money.

Response from Showell

Thank you Timo. Great to hear your positive feedback. Stay tuned for the Mac-issue, we'll have some interesting news later this spring. BR, Markus from Showell

Replied February 2020

Auli

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Showell Easy, Fast and Professional

Showell is the best sales tool what I am using nowadays. Many programs are called like sales tools, but normally it is extra work to sales. This is only actual too, which is helping sales everyday life.

Pros

I can trust that presentations are always updated and latest available information is there. It is always easy to find right presentation and product info at the customer meetings. Videos are really easy to show and no technical problems when showing them. After meeting it is really easy to share all info to customers. I have as well customized my presentations. This seems to be easy, but this I still need to learn. Working well with Power point as well.

Cons

Own presentations need to still check how it will be easy to do that.

Reasons for switching to Showell

We needed to update sales tools and find system that all presentations are updated and accordingly to our brand book.

Response from Showell

Hi Auli, thanks for your super positive review! We are so happy to hear that you find Showell the best sales tool for your needs! And that it helps your sales everyday life.

Replied September 2021

No increase in efficiency

My review is in no way intended to be mean-spirited. I had a very good system before with OneDrive. Of course, I was responsible there that the data is always up to date. As a sales representative in the field, I had synchronized the data on all devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone). Some of the above cons are admittedly not cons compared to OneDrive. There, these features are also not given. But if I already use Showell, these would be points that would simplify my work life.

Pros

- A modern appearance - Same interface on Windows and mobile app

Cons

- does not fit in with the otherwise Microsoft-heavy environment - no search function available in a PDF (or not intuitive to find) - PDF cannot be saved directly, but only via indirect ways (e.g. Edit) - PDFs sent by link get tracking, but the tracking report does not include the recipient (so I only know that the link was opened, which was sent on a certain day; so if I regularly send attachments as a link, I have no overview) - Automatic change of account when retrieving via a link does not work or does not work reliably - In itself, the change of account is sometimes annoying; it would be good if certain documents could be stored together for two accounts (Ex.: An overview of delivery time is in account A (English) and could be updated at the same time in a certain folder account B (German), because the document exists only in English) - For me, it would be a great feature if certain documents were synchronized in a folder structure in Windows Explorer (similar to what is possible with various cloud storage) - Documents that are regularly re-posted should be saved so that I automatically find the most recent version among my favorites

Reasons for switching to Showell

The company has chosen the platform, so I use it too.

Response from Showell

Hi Daniel, thanks for your constructive feedback. Our goal is to improve Showell even more intuitive as it already is. That's why it means a world to us to hear different views about it.

Fadare

"Amazing software for sales professionals"

The best so far .....

Pros

Professionally speaking I love involving Showell in my everyday deals. I can make a custom-fitted and expert-looking show in a matter of minutes. No compelling reason to reorder from past introductions, everything is effectively amazing, the introductions look incredible, and are really simple to share as well. I opened up Showell, I can use it to make several client explicit slides, gathered fundamental items, organize a total, and incredibly customized presentations to the client.

Cons

Not much on these cons yet but trust me I will be the first to let you know if there are any flaws.

Response from Showell

Hi Fadare, and thanks for your supportive review! Very glad to hear that you love Showell in your everyday deals - that's the best feedback we can get.

Replied May 2022

Juan

Showell Review

Overall experience is very good and highly recommended to other businesses in order to have all content and information in a very intuitive and easy to navigate platform

Pros

The ease of navigation through the platform and also the fact that it is very easy to copy links and share contact inside and outside our organization.

Cons

One of the complaints we have received from our distribution network is the long period of time that the platform takes to download when they have been logged out for few days.

Not very user-friendly platform

Response from Showell

Hi Juan! Thanks so much for your very positive review! We are so happy to hear that you find the overall experience with Showell positive. And we are pleased to hear that you're willing to recommend Showell to others as well.

Ivan

Industry: Machinery

Great app to daily support of my

Great team with strong support regarding any questions! Keep warm relations on trust.

Pros

A kind of "one contact" app that makes my daily life easier, as I just keep info up-to-date in Showell and others can easily use it, w/o disturbing me. and this is quite easy to keep info up-to-date, change users or something.

Cons

Troubles with user adding in one app but different data tabs. We have two different brands in one Showell. Some users should have access to both brands, and it is uncomfortable here sometimes - no possibility to add same user, users cannot register for second brand, etc. But Support Team great here to solve any concerns and errors.

Response from Showell

Thanks for your positive and constructive feedback Ivan! Great to hear that Showell helps you in your day-to-day life. Our development and support teams are working really hard so it's wonderful to hear that you're happy with them.

Replied May 2021

Danielle

Simple, easy and efficient

Pros

Easy to use, quick to set up, no need for long training to be operational, quick and courteous customer service.

Cons

I would like to have the possibility to compare 2 periods in on the same screen. For example: use for 2 different months or the most shared documents for 2 specific and non-consecutive time periods. It is not that serious since we can see them separately and we have access to the information.

Response from Showell

Hi Danielle, Thanks so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you find Showell efficient and easy to use. And that you like our customer service too.

Mikko

Industry: Wholesale

An easy way to keep files and presentations with you

I mostly use Showell to share files with my customers. I can react to customers requests a lot faster when I have the most commonly used files in a ready package, and I can share them via mobile from anywhere

Pros

It is very easy to share files with my customers using Showell. After adding some of the most needed files into their folders, I can send them quickly regardless of where I am. It's also very handy to have all of my company's presentations and brochures with me in Showell when meeting customers. I can always share or present them to customers in any meeting.

Cons

We have had some issues with user rights. Showell automatically makes PDFs from presentations for some user groups when one downloads them, and this makes it very difficult to use Showell with files that are meant to be modified by users. It would be great to cast presentations directly from the mobile app to a bigger screen.

Response from Showell

Hello Mikko! Thanks for your insightful review. We are happy to hear that Showell makes your life a bit easier. You also made some interesting proportions and we will have a look at them as we continue on developing our tool.

Siegfried

An app to recommend

I liked working with it from the beginning, same with our dealers, just positive feedback collected so far. Also the support is great, answers on specific questions always received very quick so far.

Pros

Using Showell is really easy, its very intuitiv and userfriendly.

Cons

Just at the beginning some useful features had been missing but delopment team reacted always quite qickly on demands.

Response from Showell

Hi Siegfried, and thanks for your very positive review. We are happy to hear that Showell helps you in your daily work and that you've gotten positive feedback from your dealer network about Showell.

Raffy

TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS MADE EASY USING SHOWELL SALES APP

8 OF 10. WILL RECOMMEND TO MY COLLEAGUES

Pros

EASE OF ACCESS. I CAN DO MY PRESENTATIONS WITHIN A FEW MINUTES AS ALL MY DOCUMENTS/FILES IS LOCATED IN ONE PLACE/STORAGE. VERY HANDY AS I CAN USE THE APP WITH MY MOBILE PHONE.

Cons

CANNOT FIND/SEARCH WITHIN THE DOCUMENT (EXAMPLE: PDF), CANNOT CONVERT SHOWELL PRESENTATION TO POWERPOINT FILE

Response from Showell

Hello Raffy, thanks for your constructive review! Good to hear that presenting with Showell is easy for you and you also benefit from the mobile app. Did you know that you actually can open your files in PowerPoint too - as long as they are originally created in PPT.

"All in one tool" for Sales and Marketing

Time saving, professional, forerunner (no more adds in e-mail) - Showell is your true friend when charming your customers.

Pros

You will find all important and sales related materials in one place and it is easy to hold up - no extra time wasted and everybody knows and trusts that the latest materials you will find in Showell.

Cons

Maybe it is our managements issue but maybe we would need extra tools or education how to easily prepare our own materials (used this in my former work place)

Reasons for choosing Showell

I have had a good luck with my employers.

Response from Showell

Hi and thanks for your really cool review. You put in such kind words for us that you almost make us blush! But you can count on us to work even harder to stay up to these words!

Jonas

Easy to use tool for sales management and process support

Pros

Easy to use and learn. Quick to implement and manage.

Cons

Creating presentation mode could be mor user friendly with deag and drop

Response from Showell

Hi Jonas! Thanks for your encouraging review. We are happy to hear that you find Showell easy to use - and that the learning curve is gentle.

Sebastian

My everyday tool kit

As a heavy user of Showell all I can say is I really like it. I guess I would not use it every day if it would suck.

Pros

- To always have the important and relevant information with you regarding our products. Since Showell works offline, I know that I can always access my data even when travelling abroad without internet access or at sites where no wifi is available. - In our organization we use this platform as intranet to share important product data internally and externally to our distributors. This way we ensure that all peers have up to date and same data. - I use Showell on a daily basis both on my phone and on my laptop to to check data that I need since it is easier than connecting to a shared network drive. - Instead of filling email servers with attachments, I send links to the recipient so they can download for example a brochure when they want. I will then also get a notification when they have downloaded the content. - The platform helps our company to support our distributors in their sales work by giving them all the relevant sales material in one easy and good looking place. If they have their phone with them, they have all they need to interact and with end users and customers.

Cons

- In the beginning we had some issues to get it to show/present correctly on all different phone platforms, but after it got fixed it has been displaying and working correctly for me. - I would love if the platform would inform you in the confirmation email that WHO downloaded and WHAT. Now I only get an generic email informing that someone has downloaded a file. It is ok if you only share occasionally but if you share tens of files to different recipients a day you don't know who has downloaded and what.

Response from Showell

Hi Sebastian, thanks for your encouraging feedback. So great to hear that you benefit from Showell personally but also as a global team.

Clive

A valuable sales tool in your pocket

Cannot believe we have not used this before, many businesses use shared facilities like DropBox but Showell takes things to a whole new level

Pros

It is so simple to use and you can make this bespoke to your business. We have a category structure for our products and the Showell App has made segregation so simple and allows very easy presentations in front of customers. The facility to immediately share presentations and data is vital as during a meeting you can immediately share with the person you are meeting with. If you cannot find what you are looking for then the simple search function makes this easy

Cons

The only con has been the amount of data we have uploaded - it made navigation in the very beginning a little harder but that was us, not Showell

Reasons for switching to Showell

Wanted an easier and more visual platform

Response from Showell

Hi Clive, and thanks for your positive feedback. We at Showell are proud to have you on board. And we have some cool stuff coming up to make you even happier with the product.

Petri

Industry: Cosmetics

Lumene

Let's say.. that we cannot live without it anymore. There is no comeback to printed materials, so we need digital presentation tool for field sales anyway. We have not considered any other option for digital sales tool, so far.

Pros

Sales Reps are using Showell for customer meetings.. novelty and marketing presentations, customer spesific campaign activities, statistics and brand videos. Also as a training material and planograms are loaded in system. Beauty Advisors mainly uses Showell to get more detailed data from products, and to find department store campaign activities with couple of clicks. Merchandisers are using it to get guidances and prioritites to build up specific campaigns in stores.

Cons

Not really any spesific. Memory capacity comes full quite fast, if administrator do not remember, or do not know how to do it :) to clean up presentations or videos that are not relevant anymore. What I mean that when using Ipad, Showell takes lot of memory capacity. It is totally possible, that there is an easy answer or solution with this.

Reasons for choosing Showell

Decision was made by my predecessors, so I do not know reasons why we chose Showell.

Response from Showell

Thank you so much for your insightful review Petri! Great to hear that Showell helps your reps to serve their customers better.

Markku

Great Sales Enablement Platform

Overall our experience with Showell has been great. Showell as a product is an excellent tool for keeping all our sales content in one place, and for presenting and sharing content when our salespeople meet customers. It even has a branded user interface, which looks awesome, so our own people love it and customers are like “wow”, that’s cool.

Pros

Showell is very intuitive to use, but still has all the features that we required from the sales enablement tool. For us Showell has been a game-changer as now we have all our sales content in one place and our salespeople are to easily find, present and share content when they meet with customers. Being able to effectively use sales content, means that our sales is able to sell value over product features. Showell’s customer service has been excellent. I can strongly recommend Showell to anyone.

Cons

In general, we are very happy with Showell and I don’t have anything negative to say. Of course some features could be even more intuitive. At the very beginning (2017) Showell's presentation editor feature was not good enough, but Showell has developed this and we are very pleased!

Response from Showell

Thank you so much Markku from your positive review. Your feedback is very much valued as we keep on developing Showell.

Laura

Showell in a pure diamond!

Pros

I have had a privilege to work with Showell for the last year. I’m looking into Showell as a marketing and sales tool which will help us both standardize and personalize customer presentations and quotations for our customers. This comes from the variety of options to store and evolve marketing and sales material. I have worked with Showell as a key user and a trainer for our sales reps. The sales force have given excellent feedback on Showell’s presentation skills and varieties of options to be used. I as a key user enjoy the Showell’s user interface that is very intuitive. I encourage everyone to give Showell a change to improve your sales. The key words for the pros for Showell are the possibility to standardize, personalize and share material. UI which is very easy to use and very agile. Update 24/7 and possibility to use also in offline. Increasing transparency between buyer and seller.

Cons

Despite of the low threshold of Showell usability the change management principles need to be taken into account on early stages of the new software implementation.

Response from Showell

Thanks for your review Laura! Great to hear how Showell has made a positive impact to your sales at Volvo Trucks. You guys rock!

Replied June 2020

Heikki

Industry: Industrial Automation

We found Showell to be the best fit for our global team

Pros

We did a thorough analysis on what options and tools were available on the market and we found that Showell was the best fit for us and we have been using it now for two years. We have a global network of salespeople all over the world and Showell has proven to be a great tool to effectively deliver the content. Our sales team has found Showell to be very easy and fun to use. It enables our sales team to make a professional appearance with customers. Also, the admin side is fast and easy to use. The analytics features provide useful information for admins. There is a lot of useful functionality in the Showell app, and the functionality has been developing constantly. The Showell support has been working excellently, whenever we have had any questions. We have seen a great return on the investment in Showell. We recommend any sales team to take a serious look at Showell before choosing a sales enablement solution.

Cons

Response from Showell

Thank you Heikki, for your profound review. Your feedback is much valued as we work to build Showell even better.

Yvon

Industry: Wholesale

Sales Force presentation tool

Our sales force in the field is always up to date with all sales support material. As soon as we push a new document to the app it is instantly available making our self force more effective.

Pros

Showell is giving our sales team, access to all marketing and presentation material available without the need to carry around any piece of paper. Briefcase is not needed anymore. They can show, print or transfer any brochure or price list right in front of the customer on their tablet. Makes our sales force job a lot easier, increasing their productivity while bringing a professional approach and look in the market. Best sales support tool we could have.

Cons

Would like to have a CRM offering from Showell that would be attach directly to your app. This would be a great addition.

Response from Showell

Thanks for your review Yvon. Showell has an integration to several major CRM systems and has some simple CRM stand alone features as well - if that is enough for your business. We'll be in touch shortly for a more precise discussion.

Jason

Industry: Building Materials

Showell is a fantastic platform for sending and receiving of large files

When the platform was first used it immediately became popular due to the ease of which the platform works . Images are very professional when downloads are completed which creates a positive mindset when clients deal with me going forwards.

Pros

I like the easy to use platform for my clients to use . Even in Zimbabwe these files are easy to access and see. It looks professional and creates an environment that clients like to use. This makes accesability easier going forwards.

Cons

The sending notification could be more precise with reference to the end user ID download notifcation.

Response from Showell

Hi Jason, Thanks for your very positive review! We're happy to hear that you find Showell Share center useful - I'm sure that you'll also like some of the features we will bring to Share Center later this year.

Whinney

Review from a frequent user of Showell

Before we implemented Showell, key information were shared to our partners via e mail, and we often heard complains that they have never received those e mails. And hence information was not passed along. Once we shared access to Showell to our partners, information sharing is hassle free, as we are sure everyone has got access to the information being shared.

Pros

1. All information available in a single platform. 2. Easy to share information to external parties. 3. Contents available even offline. 4. Gives a professional touch to your meetings in front of customers.

Cons

It would have been great if there was a way to mark the notifications as unread. Currently you need to individually open each notification.

Reasons for switching to Showell

Our company decided to switch because it was outdated, and updating the contents was not easy.

Response from Showell

Thanks for your amazing feedback, Whinney! So great to hear that Showell helps you to share information to your partners globally.

Replied April 2021

Ulla

Industry: Medical Devices

Showell for daily meetings with customers

Overall experience with Showell has been nice and customers have liked the professional view of the sites.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate between different areas of the company. Professional looking sites for customers. Easy to download PDF and/or share information to a customer. Nice to know when a customer opened a file - easy to contact back.

Cons

Showell -software, like many others, is sometimes affected with Windows updates. However the company answers fastly for customer requests if Showell is not working and give guidandance for easy uppdates and downloads.

Response from Showell

Hi Ulla! Thanks for your positive feedback. We are very pleased to hear that your customers like Showell too! We want you to be a sales superhero in front of your customers.

Timo

Industry: Textiles

The tool which makes the sales presentation easy

Message from our sales team is: we cannot anymore work without this presentation system.

Pros

We have a broad collection and the presentation to the customer is much easier now with lot of pictures, instead of samples of each item. Now we have one presentation, which is used by our sales team, of course yuo can make small personal changes in it. Updating the sales material is fast and easy.

Cons

It works well for us. We have no experience of presentation tools before.

Easy to use, flexible.

Response from Showell

Hi Timo, Thanks for your excellent review and also for your kind words. We promise to keep on developing Showell to serve your business the best way possible.

Replied October 2020

Tomi

Salestool for sales

A great tool for sharing, presenting and managing materials.

Pros

Getting started and ending is easy. Materials are available even when the network connection is off. Saving and updating the material is quick and is immediately available to representatives.

Cons

Everything works as it should. I have given many development ideas over the years and most of them have been implemented.

Response from Showell

Hi Tomi, Thanks so much for your positive review! We are pleased to hear that you like Showell. And thanks again for your constructive development ideas - they are crucial as we develop our product to serve the users the best possible way.

Replied June 2021

Roel

Availabilty important information

It's a helpfull tool for our salesteam in the field!

Pros

Very easy to use. We can share with partners.

Cons

The way to surch your way in large documents

Response from Showell

Thank you for your review Roel! And thank you for your much valued feedback on the browsing the large documents. The best way to communicate with your customers is to try to cut the information in rather small presentations - that way you don't need to swipe through irrelevant content. The pinching out from the screen (in case using touch-screen device) can make it easier to find relevant content too. Feel free to visit our help center to learn more about the gestures: https://help.showell.com/basic-controls-gestures

Showell