• Pros

• "Sitejabber is the perfect tool for my business! The app is so easy to use and I’ve never had any issues! "

• "I like that it is a free option. Though a lot of the free perks changed. The price is what initially made me use sitejabber to collect reviews."

• "Easy to use, and easy to integrate into Shopify website - good app to have "

• Cons

• "The review page is a little cluttered with advertisements and other Sitejabber feeds, but otherwise there's not much to fault. "

• "I haven’t encountered any cons. Using the free plan has been fine so far, but I do plan to switch to a paid plan in the future. "

• "The plans have fairly steep pricing scales and while the value potential is there it's a large expense that creates that barrier to using the features to full extent."

Browse Sitejabber Reviews

Nicole from Occasion Brands

Identify and fix problems with your company with ease

Before Sitejabber our customers would leave their reviews and we wouldn't be able to really address or personally reply to them unless they came directly to us. Now that we have this wonderful software we have access to customer issues and complaints and are able to individually respond to them accordingly which results in overall happier customers and a better experience for them.

Pros

Sitejabber has allowed my company to identify and resolve issues that customers may have had in order to optimize our overall customer experiences and better our company as a whole.

Cons

False reviewers that drop review scores.

Not maintainable

I really appreciated the customer support, they were friendly and helpful. I think Sitejabber is a service a company should only pay for if they have no other choice and have a high-volume of new clients monthly that they can pull reviews from. Companies with few new clients every month will find themselves paying for a services without seeing a ROI.

Pros

I like that Sitejabber allows you to bulk upload and send customized requests for reviews. I liked that you could moderate reviews and require that a reviewer provide proof that they've used your service.

Cons

The biggest thing I did not like about Sitejabber is their rating model because your rating goes down not just for poor reviews, but also if you do not gain a review in the previous 30 day period. Also, once you've sent a request to one customer you cannot send them a request again in the future.

Ziggy from Retail

Waste of money

shite

Pros

after trying to run it for a number of months we have given up

Cons

The software on several occasions drops our paid status back to free The level of support is low for an online system repeatedly did not list reviews from customers. We became suspicious about it some time back so we tested it and asked a number of our repeat customers to place reviews that did not show up or count. now the software has lost the review tab on the page. Been waiting all day for support to get back to me

Misty from Allie and Me Boutique

Perfect tool!

I will definitely always recommend this to my fellow business owners!

Pros

Cons

I love it all! There really is nothing I can complain about!

Response from Sitejabber

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the great feedback Misty! We are so happy to hear that you love using our review tools.

Murray from The Reed Lounge

Sitejabber really improves my retail website

Pros

It has to be said that price is king. As a small sole trader operation I couldn't afford to use the big review schemes, the price is out of my range. Sitejabber has allowed me to have positive recommendations added to my website without me having to risk cost at the start up stage

Cons

It is unfortunate that the other add ons cost what they do when I only need them rarely. Maybe one time use cost would help

Zisis from iPhoneUnlock.Zone

Industry: Wireless

Great website for showing the success of your company

I am very satisfied with Sitejabber. It is the main way that we show to users our satisfied customers.

Pros

Easy to receive reviews for your business.

Cons

Nothing. I believe that the FREE version includes almost everything a business needs.

Jasmine from SuperMom Headquarters

Sitejabber Reviews

I love that Sitejabber helps instill confidence in potential customers. I’ve also been able to link my rewards program so that current customers are rewarded for posting reviews. I’m also able to link reviews to social media with a paid subscription.

Pros

Ease of use, Visibility of website, Price, Easy to import reviews from previous software

tomer from Naturalhealthbag

Great review site

in general good reliable service that is there for long time

Pros

We are usign their free plan but this plan still provides you good options on how to deal with negative reviews

Cons

their fake review monitor doesn't always work

Matt from Oddly Creative Design

Great functionality

Sitejabber makes it easy to automate customer review requests and displaying reviews for incoming customers.

Pros

Easy to use and automate. It’s basically a “set it and forget it” type of app.

Cons

Personalizing functionality is behind a paywall but that’s less of a con and more of me being cheap.

Nancy from Nancy Jackson Designs

Easy and functional!

Great people to work with when questions arise.

Pros

Works every time! It easy to share reviews.

Cons

Needs more options rather than just product review.

ULYSSES from U.S. PERFORMANCE LAB

Love it.

Having positive reviews about your customers experience definitely has driven our sales up. Giving potential customers that peace of mind.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to install. Easy to customize.

Cons

To remove any negative feedback you will have to pay.

steven from Perfect Tux

Good for free but not a Google Partner big problem

Pros

Cons

The biggest issue I have is that SiteJabber isn't a partner with Google so the reviews can't be used in google ads/products.

Response from Sitejabber

Replied April 2019

Hi Steven! Thanks for the kind words. I'd like to let you know that we certainly are a verified Google Review Partner which means you can earn Google stars and improve your SEO by being more visible in search results. We look forward to continue having you as a valued customer here at Sitejabber!

Abudu from Bizxworld

Performance

I like the ease of using the software and I think it is great to have for every online store because of how easy it is to integrate and navigate. It starts running in no time

Pros

Ease of navigation and integration into my store

Cons

Customer service response time wasn't as fast as I would have liked it to be

Fantastic for what they offer

Really great!

Pros

After hunting around for a fremium website review platform Sitejabber offered the best solution on the market. It was very easy to set up and I was able to migrate old reviews after emailing customer support.

Samuel from Games Like Finder

Industry: Computer Games

SiteJabber - Great Review Collection Software

Without Sitejabber gathering feedback simply would not be possible it's allowed us to get insight into our visitors and encourage them to leave reviews in a simple way.

Pros

Sitejabber is one of the few places on the web that allow more general websites to collect reviews with customers where there may not be a single touch point (product or service) with a customer and offer a more generalised information service. This made it the ideal platform for us to collate review and feedback from our customers where there may not be a traditional transaction.

My favorite review site

Pros

Doesn't spam me or my customers asking for payments. Trustworthy. Easy to reply to reviews. Easy to integrate reviews into my website. Free version is fine for my needs. Reviews appear in Google searches.

Cons

Last I checked, the reviews don't seem to appear in Google shopping or adwords although they do appear in Google search and Google My Business.

Alice from Italian Wine Connection

Nice addition to our website

Very happy with Sitejabber, I get to send follow up e-mails to our customers to find out what they think about the products and of the overall experience.

Pros

I like that there is a free plan to get you started, that you can personalise the forms according to your needs.

Cons

I cannot fault it, I haven't had any issues.

Gabriel from Dragon Eye Gaming

Pros

Its ease of use and layout is simple and easy to understand

Cons

To pay for something that just does reviews is a downer for me

Debbie from Essentially You Oils

Great App

Pros

Love this app. It is easy to use and understand.

Cons

I don’t really have any cons to mention.

Gloria from Retail

Ease of use and Truthful Opinions

As a consumer I would be least encouraged to leave a review if I have to go through a hassle just to leave a review, but the process is so easy with Sitejabber. I chose to log in with Facebook and that is all I had to do!

Pros

I like that I'm able to see a mix of both positive and negative reviews of every business I search on Sitejabber, which leads me to believe that this review website welcomes honest reviews, as opposed to a site where I only see perfectly positive reviews.

Cons

I dislike that there is a minimum word count on leaving a review, I think it should be reduced to 50 characters.

Dmytro from Freelancer

Really helpful website

For the last years it helps my business to grow!

Pros

Real reviews from real people. They have very good moderation

Cons

I didn`t find any. Everything works fine.

Jacqui from Momentos4Life

My experience with Sitejabber

Word of mouth and personal experience is the number 1 way to get genuine clients.

Pros

Easy to use, and easy to integrate into Shopify website - good app to have

Cons

Can’t find a way to add previous reviews prior to implementing sitejabber

Reasons for Choosing Sitejabber

Already integrated with Shopify and seemed easy to follow

David from JD Gifts

J.D. Gifts

Excellent customer service! No issues!

Pros

Ease of install. Easy to use. Completely automated.

Cons

I have absolutely no Cons to list here, I love it!

Reasons for Choosing Sitejabber

Reputation in the industry!

Response from Sitejabber

Replied July 2019

Hi David, It's great to hear how much you enjoy using Sitejabber. We're so thrilled when our customers truly love our review tools!

Melissa from Tres Chic Loft

Nice to see customers comments

I'm still learning how to navigate the site but overall it's been a good experience.

Pros

It's nice to see customers comments in terms of the service they receive. Let's me know what I need to improve on.

Cons

Negative reviews aren't allowed. I'm not sure why but I would get an error whenever I wrote unfavorable reviews.