Sitejabber

Sitejabber Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Sitejabber has allowed me to have positive recommendations added to my website without me having to risk cost at the start up stage."
  • icon"Though a lot of the free perks changed. The price is what initially made me use sitejabber to collect reviews."
  • icon"I liked that site jabber allows you to search for websites if they are in their system. You can view what other consumers have to say about the site you are looking into."
  • icon"To remove any negative feedback you will have to pay."
  • icon"Setup was somewhat difficult for me as I don't have a lot of experience with coding."
  • icon"Scammers may spam the reviews of their website to give themselves more legitimacy and hide the legitimate reviews."

Browse all Sitejabber Reviews

• Have you used Sitejabber and would like to share your experience with others?

tomer

Great review site

in general good reliable service that is there for long time

Pros

We are usign their free plan but this plan still provides you good options on how to deal with negative reviews

Cons

their fake review monitor doesn't always work

Response from Sitejabber

We're happy to hear how Sitejabber has helped you manage reviews. Thank you for your feedback.

Benjamin

Excellent value, and the best response rate I've seen.

From implementation, to everyday use, we have had excellent experiences with Sitejabber, it's services, results, and employees.

Pros

Our driving factor for switching to Sitejabber after using three other review services for years, was simply that it proved to be an effective all-in-one solution that drove better results that the other three services combined. It was the most expensive of the four, however, since it allowed us to save by rolling everything into one platform, this was an obvious choice.

Cons

The on-site badging could be more useful if it was smaller, and on a transparent background.

Reasons for choosing Sitejabber

Better performance (review response rate & overall ratings) after conducting extensive testing.

Reasons for switching to Sitejabber

It allowed us to cancel these other services at a significant cost savings, while simultaneously getting more feedback, better feedback, and allowed us to syndicate the feedback to other platforms.

Response from Sitejabber

Hey Benjamin. We're thrilled to hear how Sitejabber has helped you increase results. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Ziggy

Waste of money

shite

Pros

after trying to run it for a number of months we have given up

Cons

The software on several occasions drops our paid status back to free The level of support is low for an online system repeatedly did not list reviews from customers. We became suspicious about it some time back so we tested it and asked a number of our repeat customers to place reviews that did not show up or count. now the software has lost the review tab on the page. Been waiting all day for support to get back to me

Response from Sitejabber

Thank you for sharing your experience. Know it's been quite a while, but we apologize for the frustration this has caused. Can you send us more details at sayhello@sitejabber.com? We'd love the opportunity to make things right.

Mateo

Great tool!

I've been using Sitejabber to gather reviews for my small business for a year now and I'm very happy with it.

Pros

Once it's set up, it runs itself. There's very little work to do after you've installed their features.

Cons

Setup was somewhat difficult for me as I don't have a lot of experience with coding. However, I had help from Sitejabber every step of the way. It was intimidating at first but actually ended up being a very simple process.

Reasons for switching to Sitejabber

Pricing and lack of support on previous platform.

Response from Sitejabber

Hi Mateo. Thanks for sharing your experience - we really appreciate your feedback. We're so glad you've found our platform easy to use.

ULYSSES

Love it.

Having positive reviews about your customers experience definitely has driven our sales up. Giving potential customers that peace of mind.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to install. Easy to customize.

Cons

To remove any negative feedback you will have to pay.

Response from Sitejabber

We're happy to hear you found Sitejabber easy to use and customizable. Thank you for sharing your experience. Just a heads-up, we don't in any way charge businesses to take down reviews. Removal of negative reviews can only be done if the reviewer violates our Terms of Service – see https://www.sitejabber.com/faq#fake. Customers do get a "Resolution Window" that allows them to address any issues raised in a review.

Jeffrey

August 2022

Good website for customers

Pros

- Very easy process to upload reviews to the website - Nice user interface - Huge catalog of websites reviews

Cons

- Sometimes reviews can be overtly negative and I find that my experience is way more positive than the reviews.

Response from Sitejabber

Jeffrey, thanks for sharing your experience - we really appreciate your feedback. To allow for full transparency, we don't prevent reviewers from leaving negative feedback and we welcome all perspectives.

Nicole

Identify and fix problems with your company with ease

Before Sitejabber our customers would leave their reviews and we wouldn't be able to really address or personally reply to them unless they came directly to us. Now that we have this wonderful software we have access to customer issues and complaints and are able to individually respond to them accordingly which results in overall happier customers and a better experience for them.

Pros

Sitejabber has allowed my company to identify and resolve issues that customers may have had in order to optimize our overall customer experiences and better our company as a whole.

Cons

False reviewers that drop review scores.

Response from Sitejabber

We're thrilled to hear how Sitejabber has helped you optimize your customer experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Jasmine

Sitejabber Reviews

I love that Sitejabber helps instill confidence in potential customers. I’ve also been able to link my rewards program so that current customers are rewarded for posting reviews. I’m also able to link reviews to social media with a paid subscription.

Pros

Ease of use, Visibility of website, Price, Easy to import reviews from previous software

Cons

I haven’t encountered any cons. Using the free plan has been fine so far, but I do plan to switch to a paid plan in the future.

Response from Sitejabber

Jasmine, thanks for reviewing - we appreciate your feedback.

Matt

Great functionality

Sitejabber makes it easy to automate customer review requests and displaying reviews for incoming customers.

Pros

Easy to use and automate. It’s basically a “set it and forget it” type of app.

Cons

Personalizing functionality is behind a paywall but that’s less of a con and more of me being cheap.

Response from Sitejabber

Matt, we're thrilled to hear you found Sitejabber easy to use. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Nancy

Easy and functional!

Great people to work with when questions arise.

Pros

Works every time! It easy to share reviews.

Cons

Needs more options rather than just product review.

Response from Sitejabber

Nancy, thanks for reviewing - we definitely appreciate your feedback.

Kevin

Pretty good reviewing platform

If you want a reviewing system that is reliable and amazing at preventing fake stuff, go with them.

Pros

Hi like how serious they take reviews. They have standards and verification like requiring actual proof before letting someone post a review. They have a system that really puts pressure on anyone who tries to do fake reviews. I really love that about them, they take fake reviews seriously.

Cons

It just doesn't seem too mainstream or used as much as Yotpo or TrustPilot. They sadly seem to be a rarely used reviewing platform so they aint suggested.

Reasons for switching to Sitejabber

Technically wasn't a switch, I just like to be active in all reviewing platforms so it's easier to find us.

Response from Sitejabber

Kevin, thanks for reviewing your experience - we appreciate your feedback. We're so glad you've found our site helpful.

Not maintainable

I really appreciated the customer support, they were friendly and helpful. I think Sitejabber is a service a company should only pay for if they have no other choice and have a high-volume of new clients monthly that they can pull reviews from. Companies with few new clients every month will find themselves paying for a services without seeing a ROI.

Pros

I like that Sitejabber allows you to bulk upload and send customized requests for reviews. I liked that you could moderate reviews and require that a reviewer provide proof that they've used your service.

Cons

The biggest thing I did not like about Sitejabber is their rating model because your rating goes down not just for poor reviews, but also if you do not gain a review in the previous 30 day period. Also, once you've sent a request to one customer you cannot send them a request again in the future.

Murray

Sitejabber really improves my retail website

Pros

It has to be said that price is king. As a small sole trader operation I couldn't afford to use the big review schemes, the price is out of my range. Sitejabber has allowed me to have positive recommendations added to my website without me having to risk cost at the start up stage

Cons

It is unfortunate that the other add ons cost what they do when I only need them rarely. Maybe one time use cost would help

Response from Sitejabber

Thanks for sharing your experience - we appreciate your feedback. We're happy to hear that Sitejabber was both beneficial and cost-effective for you.

Misty

Perfect tool!

I will definitely always recommend this to my fellow business owners!

Pros

Sitejabber is the perfect tool for my business! The app is so easy to use and I’ve never had any issues!

Cons

I love it all! There really is nothing I can complain about!

Response from Sitejabber

Thanks for the great feedback Misty! We are so happy to hear that you love using our review tools.

Replied July 2019

Zisis

Industry: Wireless

Great website for showing the success of your company

I am very satisfied with Sitejabber. It is the main way that we show to users our satisfied customers.

Pros

Easy to receive reviews for your business.

Cons

Nothing. I believe that the FREE version includes almost everything a business needs.

Response from Sitejabber

Zisis, thanks for sharing your experience - we absolutely appreciate your feedback. We're so glad you've found our platform helpful.

Abudu

Performance

I like the ease of using the software and I think it is great to have for every online store because of how easy it is to integrate and navigate. It starts running in no time

Pros

Ease of navigation and integration into my store

Cons

Customer service response time wasn't as fast as I would have liked it to be

Response from Sitejabber

Abudu, we're glad you found Sitejabber easy to use. Thank you for letting us know.

steven

Good for free but not a Google Partner big problem

Pros

I like that it is a free option. Though a lot of the free perks changed. The price is what initially made me use sitejabber to collect reviews.

Cons

The biggest issue I have is that SiteJabber isn't a partner with Google so the reviews can't be used in google ads/products.

Response from Sitejabber

Hi Steven! Thanks for the kind words. I'd like to let you know that we certainly are a verified Google Review Partner which means you can earn Google stars and improve your SEO by being more visible in search results. We look forward to continue having you as a valued customer here at Sitejabber!

Replied April 2019