All Solutionreach Reviews

Chad

Reviewed May 2018

It has been a great value to our practice.

PROS

It sync with our EHR every 2 hours to scan for changes. It has mostly eliminated the need for phone calls by our staff to confirm appointments.

CONS

The sync software needs to be running constantly on a computer that we never turn off. It took quite a bit of customization for it to do what we needed it to.

Bob

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Solution Reach for Your Physician Practice

This product has allowed me to reduce 0.5 FTE due to less phone calls being received in the practice. With Solution Reach we have been able to be more responsive to our patients via text messaging when it comes to appointments and sending patients test results.

PROS

First and foremost this product is very user friendly.

CONS

The practice has not experienced any issues with this product.

Reasons for switching to Solutionreach

Pricing as well as the product moved us into the text messaging of information.

Glad to hear the product has been such a help!

Replied September 2019

Farnaz

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Horrible Company

PROS

Nothing - everything was difficult and was not user friendly

CONS

Customer service & usability - nothing that was told was great - text messages are limited to certain amount of characters- trying to get out of a contract was difficult

Casey

Reviewed December 2021

Very happy with SR

Very pleased. We switched from Weave and have had no issues.

PROS

The SMS is by far the best and most efficient way to communicate with our patients. It's been extremely helpful in reminding, confirming, rescheduling appointments. Our no show rate has decreased drastically.

CONS

Honestly I have no encountered any problems thus far. The software has been a huge improvement to our office.

Reasons for switching to Solutionreach

Weave was very inconsistent with everything it promised it could do and did not meet my expectations.

Olga

Reviewed June 2023

Bad billing experince

The contract has autorenew . Price giong up. I was told that they bill only credit card and use my credit card with amount they wants to take without any notifications.

PROS

The same product as other companies. Nothing extra

CONS

last year 2022 was a lot of iteraption with service this yaer 2023 better

Reasons for switching to Solutionreach

BIlling issues . Over billed. Account overcharge. Nobody can help with account and sttmnats exept account manager who signed contrats. This account manager does not respond to emails and calls . Have to wait few days to fix small problem. I made one payment but the same payment was enterd twice . The contract ters was change fron one amont to another but statment was not adjusted. Bulling department cannot do ajustments gust sent every week email notification.

Debbie

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Settled for Niche Industry Focused Platform

Overall, they are pretty inexpensive compared to other services and you will find out why. They got our practice to sign up with a great discount promising exceptional customer service but wasn't met with this promise. I know my way around technology pretty well, but would be worried for others that aren't and need extra assistance.

PROS

I like how they are niche focused to our practice. They are aware other clients have ran into the same issues looking for the same results. Not entirely 24/7, but you can reach anyone during the work hours pretty fast. The templates that are given are basic but good start if you have no background in marketing.

CONS

Since the platform isn't too developed yet, you run into a lot of issues where you have to reach out for help. You can reach someone right away but be prepared to tackle 1 task for 3-4 hours to figure out. Seems as if the representatives aren't educated enough about the platform because all they do is send you articles to fix yourself (which doesn't answer your questions sometimes)

Reviewed November 2018

Patient Reminder Software

Overall a pretty good experience.

PROS

Solutionreach can do quite a bit and it's great that they're always innovating and trying to add more value to their customers. The customer service was also pretty good.

CONS

Altough it's a great tool, it can be a little expensive. Especially if you have a tool like Dentrix. There's already a capability in Dentrix to send out reminders to patients. However, with that being said, you can obviously do a lot more in Solutionreach than you can in Dentrix

Reviewed April 2018

Overall Solution Reach is a great product that offers many attributes to a practice.

PROS

We love the communication options it offers our practice and our patients. Solution Reach allows us to easily confirm and adjust appointments for our patients to each person's specific needs, whether it's through phone, text, or email.

CONS

The one downfall of Solution Reach is the lack of ability in modifying the smart reviews. It's a generic message that cannot be personalized to each practices individual needs.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Good Features but Costly

PROS

They have some really good features like texting patients and the site is easy to navigate

CONS

There are a lot of glitches and they don't always tell you when things are acting up. There are portions of the site that are just not used, but they are still there taking up space and confusing people.

Jason

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great software with lots of functionality

This has been a great software overall, and I love the online knowledge database and community... lots of answers there for things I can't figure out. I love how well it integrates with our EMR as well.

PROS

This is great for our optometry practice. There are lots of tools that are very easy to use and very helpful in communicating with patients and maintaining patients. So much of this is automated and customizable. I can send reminders on a schedule that I choose, by email or text or both. I can send invitations to leave a review on Facebook or Google or to an internal source. I can direct message with patients by sending them "text" messages, and they can reply to our business number with a text - but it comes to Solutionreach. Lots and lot of neat things

CONS

There are a few things I wish were more customizable. Speaking specifically of the reviews, I wish there were a way to send a review just for Google or just for Facebook. Every additional click that someone has to make to leave a review makes it less likely that it will actually happen. Overall, though, really happy with this.

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Jason. If you ever want to submit your ideas for improvements, you can click the blue "Feedback" button in the bottom left from within Solutionreach. Our team reviews any feature requests that come in.

Replied January 2020

Karen

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

the worst customer service

Everything was going smoothly until COVID. Then the company automatically shut off the system so no messages were going out according to our settings. They didn't even let the providers know they were doing so.

PROS

I loved the ability to text pictures...

CONS

the customer service is horrible. We cancelled our contract with ample notice and they refuse to give us a refund on an over charge and refused to accept a written cancellation AND renewed our contract automatically. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are no help

picture texting

Cost

Hi Karen, I'm so sorry to hear you had a poor experience with our support team. I understand that Dave spoke to you last week about allowing you to cancel your contract early. I'll have him follow up to see if we can come to an understanding.

Replied September 2020

Kumar

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Solution Reach

Love the software. It really helps us keep our schedule up-to-date and also allows our staff to focus on other areas.

PROS

Love the text and email remainders. The auto updates in our schedule allow us to keep our schedule fully booked at all times. It also helps our staff focus on other areas.

CONS

Sometimes there are syncing issues. So we have to make sure it synced every few hours. We log into the main website portal and check the sync time. If it synced we know we are good to go.

Cost

Cost.

Kristin

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Support will disappear

Not supportive

PROS

What was sold to me as support and compatibility with my software (not true to the product)

CONS

Support and errors - impossible to reach anyone and so many issues - nobody cares.

I was sold FAKE support.

Mistake

Hi Kristin, I verified with Steve that he was able to help you resolve the issues with your account. If you still need assistance, feel free to email us at community@solutionreach.com

Replied June 2020

Jessica

Reviewed October 2018

Disappointed

I would continue with SR if they ran as efficiently and had as knowledgeable a staff as when we signed up, but as it stands, when our contract comes due in September, our office will sever ties and sign up with another company.

PROS

When we first signed up in 2013, the product was fantastic. All features worked consistently, reminders went out w/o issues, and any time we called for assistance w/ newsletters or to resolve an issue, we immediately got a sales rep on the phone and they politely and efficiently worked to immediately resolve our issues.

CONS

Since we signed up, the company has really grown (which is a good thing) and while the company continues to grow, our office has experienced countless glitches and reminder message issues. Also, whenever we call to request assistance or to resolve an issue, our MINIMUM hold time is generally 25 minutes. Once we get a sales rep on the phone, we are met with individuals who have no knowledge of any of their services and are never able to resolve or help with anything. The reps will always put you on hold to find out an answer, and still not have an answer, or they will ask to call back and never call back. I have been dealing w/ one simple issue and have dealt w/ 3 people who don't call me back (I have to call them), and they still haven't fixed the issue.

Anna

Reviewed January 2018

GLITCHY & EXPENSIVE

None

PROS

There is nothing this software does that any other PRM software doesn't do as well or better. There is nothing to value most about it.

CONS

SR Conversations has not worked well since we added it to our SR package in November. We have spent countless phone calls trying to reinstall, update our OS, anything to correct what is clearly a problem with their system. The delay in connecting to their server is up to 30 minutes PER MESSAGE. We constantly shut down and restart both the app and the browser version of SR Convo to see any texts. They clearly pushed and launched a product that was not ready for release. When I called today they have TURNED OFF THEIR PHONES so no one can reach anyone at their company directly. Forcing us to use their "Chat" option, which, SURPRISE! takes 20-30 minutes to connect, only to be told for the 100th time their engineers are "working on it". Have we received any compensation for a program we pay for, but can barely use? Nope! All very ironic for a company focused on "revolutionizing relationships". More like dissolving relationships. We are actively looking for another PRM software provider.

Luz

Reviewed January 2018

Bad Overall

I hate you all!

CONS

Costumer service stinks! Impossible to get a hold on to anyone! Worse yet, they don't even have a phone number to call! If you need anything resolved, you need to go to their wesite, type in your username, type in your password, log in, find the page for support, find a page for the chat support, wait however many minutes it takes for someone to show up on the chat, then you have to identify yourself, give your name, number, name of your office, then you have to request for a phone call, then you have to wait for a phone call, then you have to talk about any problems you may be having with the software (and believe me, you'll have plenty...!!!), then the guy you just spent 15 minutes explaining your problem over the phone is going to tell you something like: "I just answer phones, I need to transfer you to a technician who can help...", then you have to be on hold again for so long that you can even write a long review such as this one as you wait for them to pick it up (I'm literaly writing this as I'm on hold for them...), then you have to explain your problem all over again, hoping it would be solved by that person at the first time they try, and then pray to GOD it never happens again (which, it will), so you dont have to call these guys ever again! Not productive at all! And they though that changing to chat-only support would be a good idea....! ... Very disapointing, SR!!!!

Richard

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Pathetic Support

A complete disaster.

PROS

It works the few days that the scheduling system and SolutionReach are able to sync.

CONS

The sync with our scheduling system is always down and reminders don't go out. I am therefore payng SolutionReach for patients not to show up. The techs have no idea how to restore the sync when it goes down. The sync was down 14 days in March and has been down 19 days in April. Does this sound like a company you would like to do business with?

Hello Richard, I'm sorry for we didn't live up to your expectations, and we appreciate your patience while waiting for a resolution to the syncing issue. I see you called Solutionreach support yesterday morning, and that your case is still open today. I reached out to our escalation team, and they let me know that they are actively working with your patient management software company to resolve the issue ASAP. I hope that the years you've been with Solutionreach before the recent issues can give your staff confidence that Solutionreach will be the best choice for your office, and you won't need to worry after the current syncing issue is resolved.

Replied April 2021