Spark is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform for small and midsize home construction companies. It offers contact and inventory management, sales automation tools, company branding options, reporting and more.
Spark’s contact management tools let users view and rate leads, create profile pages and filter contacts. Users can contact leads individually or with bulk actions, group leads together and add Q&A sections to lead profiles. Other features include price tracking data, real-time stacking plans and price management tools.
Configurable registration pages include source tracking, custom questions and widgets, notifications and thank-you email generation. The built-in email designing tool lets users create marketing emails with graphics and rich text formatting. Reports can also be run to analyze sales, traffic, marketing sources, realtor visits, inventory and more.
Support is available via email.
Anthony from Bradley Developments
Specialty: Real Estate
Employees number: 11-50 employees
- How user friendly the platform is. It's just plain intuitive
- DocuSign integration helped us complete transactions much quicker
- Built in reporting function gives me the insight that I need
- The support from the Spark team
- No mobile app.However, understandable with the amount of updates and the platform works and scales fine for tablet and mobile devices anyways