Browse Spark Reviews

Mudssar from Alpha Real Estate

Real Estate/Land propeety Business management with Spark

Clients handeling record, project design, interior, size, electricity etc every information is recorded and kept in effective format and can be accessible accordingly. I found it useful for real estate buiness devolpment , sustaining and to meet and record legal requirement.

Pros

1 Of the best ever client handeling, estate project and walk in recorder plateform, I was very comfortable after using it, Now I dont need my dairy and PC to search for a project,agent or a client who visted project sight. Project information like maps, pictures land area every thing is recorded in effective way. Graphics and User interface is so easy. Reporting is available and completely as per business scenerios.

Cons

Difficult to use on mobile browser, IO/Android app is not still available. How ever in android Chrome "Set as desktop" it works well but not as in PC. No more constraints

Reasons for Switching to Spark

Reporting issues were found, we have to compile data manually for our business reporting, controllbility on data was also not perfect, no prope record of data like who changed when changed was not being maintained in excel.

Raina from Pacific Cove Properties

User friendly and amazing customer service

Amazing customer service - makes it very easy to train new team members on the software.

Pros

Easy to navigate, looks great, easy to train new members.

Cons

There needs to be more customization in the system.

Reasons for Choosing Spark

The included customer service support, as well as the easy to navigate system.

Reasons for Switching to Spark

Click Dimensions did not offer all that we required.

Michele from ESC Enterprise Software Consulting Srl

Software di gestione contratti e contatti per Real Estate

Testato per un cliente che ha poi preferito un'altra soluzione, il software è risultato comunque essere molto interessante.

Pros

Ottime le funzionalità inserite nel prodotto soprattutto per quel che riguarda la gestione dei contatti. Numerose le possibilità di personalizzazione del software.

Cons

Non proprio semplice ed immediato come facilità d'uso.

Mac Only

Nothing special. It's an average email client.

Pros

It's simple interface is useful for navigation.

Cons

It's not yet cross-platform and it my boss is pushing to use it elsewhere.

Bartholomew from NHIS

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Spark

Good

Pros

Customizable and easy to use and dark mode is cool

Cons

Can’t view email history on a user basis

Amy from Amy & Kids Co. Family Child Care

Spark Mail App is the BEST

I'm a Getting Things Done fan and Spark helps me stay organized and save time when dealing with email.

Pros

I started using Spark because my husband suggested it, but I didn't expect it to be anything special. I was SO wrong! First, I love the appearance and ability to customize. I'm a visual person and being able to choose folder colors, background, etc, makes it more appealing to me. Second, it's super simple to organize my email. I can create folders and sub-folders, rearrange them, color code them, and decide which to always have visible and which to hide. I can even have different ones visible on the phone app than the desktop app. Third, I love Schedule, Remind, and Snooze because I can schedule emails to pop back into my Inbox when I need them so I don't have to rely on To Do lists or my memory. My husband and I use Share instead of sending emails back and forth because it's easier to keep track of the conversation. There are lots of other great features, but these are the ones I use most.

Cons

My only complaint (and it's a minor one) is that I can't change the color of some of the folders (Spam, Outbox, etc.)

Reasons for Switching to Spark

Spark is prettier, and has features Apple Mail doesn't have.

Michell from Tropico Internacional

Industry: International Trade and Development

Spark is contemporary mail app!

Awesome experience, very modern as it's own slogan "love your email again".

Pros

Contemporary and smart design! Mobile version allows you to add images as standard mail signature! You can creat Quick reply messages, so when you receive an email you can click on icon and choose a quick reply to answer you email, also this quick reply can use emoticons, very cool and modern. App is very stable and easy to handle more than one account, it also offers a smart inbox with all accounts together. You can also easily create segments/labels for your incoming email addresses, that organizes your incoming box.

Cons

There is no read confirmation resource. This is the vert unique resource that we missed. Also Spark could be sold as a product not as a signature, signature is not good. Could be sold as a product, pay once, and when upgrades are release company could charge small amounts that clients will upgrade. Although all resources mentioned on Most Like section can be used on free version!

Reasons for Switching to Spark

Apple Mail for iPhone is not able to use image as mail signature. Microsoft Outlook mobile also is not able to handle images for mail signature.

Convenient mail manager

In general, I am satisfied and am not going to try something else yet.

Pros

I love the way Spark categorizes emails, which was one of the main reasons I chose it. It also works better than the native Mail app on macOS, which has been buggy lately and has started to annoy me. And even better than the Mail app on iOS, which has problems with push notifications when using gmail. I also like the design, ease of use, and many useful settings and functions. One more cool feature is the postponement of the letter for another time.

Cons

I do not even know. The only thing that I did not manage to do filtering letters, I delegated it to gmail.

Reasons for Switching to Spark

The native macOS Mail app has been buggy lately and has started to annoy me. And the Mail app for iOS has problems with push notifications when using gmail.

Amy from Wiro Agency

Super simple UI and interface, simplifies processes

Pros

The previous solution I had in place was very manual and allowed for a lot of room for error and a lot of leads to fall off due to lack of clear process. Spark has really refined this for me and allows me to better manage and maintain relations and lead magnets. Content is easy to sort and manage, great pricing structure. Clean UI and user experience makes Spark ahead of other solutions

Cons

There could be better integrations with other software and better scheduling tools. The phone version could also be improved to work better with on the go usage

My New Favorite Software!

Pros

There are so many things I love but the standouts are the setup process, the guided email tutorials after you sign-up, the ability to draft emails together with teammates, create templates, and overall ease of use.

Cons

It takes a bit of getting used to, especially if you have been using a different provider for a long time like I had. But once you get into the groove, you quickly see that it is a much better software.

Reasons for Switching to Spark

I wanted to try something new that was more collaborative and saved me time.

Michael from MKM Thunderbird Trading CC

Spark CRM

My overall experience, though short, is really good. This software is good for a small and upcoming family business to handle all those details for me whilst concentrating on what is really important.

Pros

From the brief time I have had to use its software, it comes in quite handy when dealing with managing sales, marketing and new development real estate and digital contracts. It also provides marketing and customer relationship management tools.

Cons

I have not yet found anything that I could really criticise as a con.

Anthony from Bradley Developments

Streamlined my processes much more streamlined and organized

Pros

- How user friendly the platform is. It's just plain intuitive - DocuSign integration helped us complete transactions much quicker - Built in reporting function gives me the insight that I need - The support from the Spark team

Cons

- No mobile app.However, understandable with the amount of updates and the platform works and scales fine for tablet and mobile devices anyways

May from Amherst College

Using Spark in Class

It is easy to use and very productive.

Pros

Spark is very easy to use and it is very useful in class because it help students to use pictures and music and express their thoughts, you can type on the pictures and insert them in Spark. The teachers can use it in class and engage students in a conversation or presentation.

Cons

I think I like everything about it. it is direct and not complicated .