• Pros

• "Very easy to use; frequent updates; unlimited spins/month; excellent equipment; professional results"

• "Great for getting 360 views for detailed photos of car."

• "This product allows our clients to do a virtual walk around on the vehicle they're interested which allows for more time on our VDP"

• Cons

• "My only request would be the figure out a way to make feature add on's retroactive to the rest of the inventory. "

• "Slows down the website a little but in my opionion its not enough to not use them. They have a great product! "

• "Expense is pretty high and photo editing is difficult to use "

Browse SpinCar Reviews

Allison from University Auto Center

Best Photography & Retargetting System!

Spincar has made my customer's shopping experience a truly unique one. The detailed hotspots as well as the 360 view both inside and out of the vehicle gives a true, realistic look at that vehicle and has helped a lot with sales, as the customer sees that we are being completely transparent about the vehicle and showing all of its features. The retargetting is above all else. The amount of data Spincar can collect from my customers and then use to bring them back o the site via multiple channels is amazing. My web traffic, VDP vies and leads are up all thanks to Spincar!

Pros

The amount of time the dealership can save taking photos with the system is astonishing and the retargetting is so in depth that it is vin specific and can even focus on the specific features the custom was interested in and integrate that information into the ad, causing the ads to be extremely effective. The retargetting alone has accounted for over 1/3 of my VDP views on my new & used inventory!

Cons

The only issues I have ever had have been resolved by support team! When I think the app needs an update or change, they do their best to accommodate that. This is the same for the display ads. This company is here for you to succeed.

Ben from Easy Auto / Sunrise Acceptance

Problems Solved

Pros

We had constant problems with consistency and quality. SpinCar solved both. In the digital age, customers visit countless websites vs. dealerships. SpinCar allows our customers to shop more thoroughly from home. We utilize their retargeting capabilities as well. The support team is hyper responsive and follows up on issues. Best bang for your buck in the automotive picture world.

Cons

Thought it was great, at first

We decided to switch to a different product because we felt the reporting was not honest. Plus, there were technical issues that were hard to resolve.

Pros

SpinCar makes merchandising your online inventory easier, it is true. It makes it seamless and nice-looking to your online shoppers.

Cons

However, SpinCar's reporting is subpar, often recording more views and "spins" than actual users and sessions reported on our website. This means they are counting every "hover" over the picture, which is unrealistic.

Omniah from Grace Auto Sales and Service, Inc.

They take your money without permission

Pros

I like the idea/concept and looking for a company that can deliver on this technology, but SpinCar has a long way to go.

Cons

It screwed up my website and wiped out the original high quality photos with professional camera. The process that I would have to adopt to implement this system was very cumbersome. My request for refund of the money they took out BEFORE even going live or any approval of SEM has been ignored and its like they dropped off the face of the earth. I feel like I have been scammed pretty good... whatever you do, don't give them your financial information.

Gary from Auto Trust USA

Great Product!!

Pros

Provides unique interaction for customers on our website. So hard to set yourself apart nowadays and this offering allows us to 1 up the competition by being fully transparent and showing off the best features of our cars.

Cons

There is nothing that I consider to be a con for this product.

Tommy from Herring Ford-Lincoln

Amazing service!

We were able to cut our monthly operating costs by moving to SpinCar. In addition to the monthly savings, the process of taking pictures to having the pictures on our website went from days to less than 15 minutes. Also, our spins look amazing!

Pros

Cons

I cannot think of a single concern that we have.

Ben from City Ford

Great Way For VDPs

Douglas from Courtesy Auto Group

Great Marketing Concept!

Pros

Walk around 360 video increases customer interaction on our webpage. Time on site has increased drastically. Works great on mobile site as well.

Cons

A little time consuming to use and requires you take a lot of Pictures. Requires that you have a rather large area to get the outside pictures of the vehicle. Program is expensive for the small lot.

chris from david stanley dodge

great product

since we added spincar our website interaction has went up a lot, this product helps with customer engagement which has led to an uptick in website conversions.

Pros

customer engagement increase

Cons

na

Kellen from Ruby Mountain Motors Kimberly Road

Setting a new industry standard

If you want a photo software that gives you the competitive edge over your competition and delivers a customer service product that is unmatchable in the Automotive industry, CHOOSE SpinCar!!!!

Pros

Ease of use and the customization ability!

Cons

I can honestly say there is not a single thing not to like!

Francois from Nicol Auto

We should've used this before

Spincar help me to set it up with my third party and it was really easy. Now we have nice 360 pictures that our Customer can use

Pros

It's easy to use and the support is really helpful!

Cons

Language can be an issue for some but not for ours.

Jennifer from Tom Ahl Dealership

Very easy to use and looks great on our website

Pros

This makes your vehicles look very nice on your website. The "hotspot" features and the full view around the vehicle is great for when customers are looking online at the photos/videos of the vehicle. It is very quick and easy to do the photos and upload. The interior shot is nice where customers can look around the whole inside of the vehicle and drag their cursor around for a full interior view.

Cons

The cost seems pretty high but of course, you get what you pay for and this is a very nice product. I just wish it would be more affordable.

Taylor from Harrison IMports

Great way to market cars

Pros

It's a good way to market and differentiate your inventory on listing sites. Easy to use and pretty fun.

Cons

I feel like Spin Car is a lot of money for the features. Even though it is innovative, small car lots can't afford extras.

Aaron from Lithia Chevrolet

Outstanding Product!

SpinCar easily integrated into our web and inventory platforms. For our customers, the SpinCar presentation is much more interactive than static photos, which increases time spent on site and customer engagement. It also presents flawlessly on mobile, which is more important than ever.

Casey from Preferred Auto

Awesome software

This is newer product that allows customers to click on the picture of your vehicle and do a complete 360 walk around right on their computer. Simply awesome

Jesse from Dave Sinclair Chrysler

SpinCar is a great VDP image solution.

SpinCar has been a great VDP image solution for us and has allowed us to present our inventory in a sleek and professional way.

Brandon from Kia of Dayton

Great Picture taking software

Pros

Great for getting 360 views for detailed photos of car.

Cons

Expense is pretty high and photo editing is difficult to use