Spiro

Spiro Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I like that it helps keep me organized and that it sends reminders."
  • icon"Very easy to use while on the road - a great tool for all of our sales people. When used correctly it helps each person become their best."
  • icon"What I love most is the support team at Spiro. They are extremely responsive and patient."
  • icon"There really isn't much that I don't like about the software."
  • icon"We're missing notes and some notes are duplicated under the wrong providers. It's difficult to sort a report and there are a lot of unnecessary fields in the reports."
  • icon"No real complaints, perhaps in the future the software will expand to incorporate a pipelining tools that provides curated leads."

Browse all Spiro Reviews

• Have you used Spiro and would like to share your experience with others?

Joshua

What an easy CRM to use and have available

My company has seen an uptake in overall customer interaction and collaboration between sales personnel. It has been a great place to come together on projects with multiple departments being able to utilize easy to access customer information.

Pros

This has been one of the best CRM experiences that I have had. I have used several others, but this was a breeze to use, the phone app is fantastic, integration with corporate email was simple: just everything really.

Cons

We have had some cases where we needed some more functionality. However, Spiro was eager to address our concerns and has really come through on our requests.

Response from Spiro Technologies

Thank you Joshua! We are happy to hear that Spiro is helping you reach more customers, and allowing all departments to work together easily. Thank you for being a Spiro customer!

Replied August 2018

Mary

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Amazing Support. Easy to Use/Customize. Spiro Assistant = Brilliant.

We use Spiro to organize leads, track the progressions, and house the data for all our accounts. Overall, the tool has been easy to use and easy to customize.

Pros

I'm a huge fan, mostly because I have used very expensive tools out there on the market. Compared to Spiro, they are extremely time intensive to set up with very limited support. What I love most is the support team at Spiro. They are extremely responsive and patient! They made the on-boarding process very easy. I was able to add my customizations easily and integrate with other tools with limited effort. My all time favorite feature is the Spiro assistant. This is great for inbound leads via email.

Cons

I think this is more of a learning curve - the reporting section is really rich in detail and I just don't have time to sit with all the different reports.

Reasons for choosing Spiro

Ease of use, price, customer support, recommendation of a colleague, features had everything I needed. I have used other tools like Pardot, Salesforce, and HubSpot and found them extremely cumbersome.

Peter

Industry: Food Production

October 2022

My Business Partner

Overall my experience with Spiro has been great. For any issues I face, their customer sales team reacts quickly. It is an application that I use daily.

Pros

I like the idea of having an application that allows me to keep my customers' information up to date, including all my interactions with them. I can also view past and current sales without any effort.

Cons

We have an analytics button that I do not use because it does not give me any relevant information.

Athena

Good and Bad. Some things we love, some things we don't.

I was able to express my Pros and Cons of the product I've been using. I spoke on behalf of myself and my colleague, who is also using Spiro.

Pros

The App. Tracking business won and who is sending the business. Ability to connect contacts under company.

Cons

We're missing notes and some notes are duplicated under the wrong providers. It's difficult to sort a report and there are a lot of unnecessary fields in the reports. Limited reports available through the app. On certain screens, you can't use the "Tab" button to move from field to field.

Response from Spiro Technologies

Hi Athena, Thank you for rating our customer support 5 out of 5 stars! We take pride in having a Customer Success Manager assigned to every Spiro user. I'll have your CSM reach out to set up a time to go over reports, and how they can work best for your needs.

Nicole

Industry: Food Production

September 2022

Beginner friendly, easy to use and keeps me organized!

I am new to sales (about a year and a half in) and Spiro has really helped me learn and organize my leads with where they are in the pipeline. The assistant has become my right hand in remembering when to rebook contracts, reach out on renegotiation and when to close my lead lost.

Pros

It's so easy to use and learn. It keeps me extremely organized with contacts, leads, pipeline and customer information.

Cons

I wish I could connect Sales Navigator in some way to Spiro.

Luke

Spiro has changed the way we manage contacts and opportunities.

This software has allowed us to aggregate contacts and business opportunities across many users in multiple offices.

Pros

I think what we at Henderson Services are finding that we like the best about Spiro is the availability to have several people working out of the same group of contacts and to integrate all of our touches and opportunities so that we are all aware of who is working on what. The option to tailor the reminders experience to each of our own personalities really helps drive it home.

Cons

Occasionally certain pages are not set up quite the way we would like or do not have filter options that we need to see. Fortunately the Spiro team has been great about customizing our experience and helping use get those things integrated into our version.

Spencer

We're very happy with Spiro. Beats the hell out of SalesForce!

It's been great. I've never gone through a CRM transfer but it was surprisingly easy. They took the heavy lifting off of us which was nice

Pros

Simplicity, ease of use. Mobile app to work on the go and make calls from Mobile App

Cons

It's so much easier to use than SalesForce it actually took me a couple days to get used to how easy it is to navigate. Not sure if that's a Con lol

HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for choosing Spiro

The way they sold was very consultative. Cost for sure, of course. We had a great feeling about Spiro and it paid off. They didn't overpromise but it definitely over delivered.

Reasons for switching to Spiro

Simplicity, cost, ease of use, support, scalability & integrations

Austin

Spiro has helped me grow my business and handle the increase in customers.

Efficeincy, ease of use, effective systems management capabilities.

Pros

I like most about Spiro it's easy to use user interface. I can put all the relevant information about a customer in an easy-to-manage location and classify them with a great deal of specificity.

Cons

What I think could be improved is Opportunity organization. I like to sort throught my customers by accessing their "Created Date", but organizing opportunities by "Created Date" is not currently an option on Spiro.

Response from Spiro Technologies

We're so happy to hear that Spiro is helping you grow your business! Thank you for your feedback on wanting to sort your opportunities by "create date". We plan to roll out sorting options like this in a release next month.

Kevin

Easy to use and does a great job of reminding me when I need to follow up with prospects

More prospects entering my pipeline because I was reminded to make that 4th and 5th call. More touches equal more opportunity.

Pros

The reminders hold me accountable to follow up emails and a regimented sales cadence. I also like all my notes from past experiences with a prospect are on one page.

Cons

Other sales engagement tools have automated the email processes which saves a significant amount of time, but those other tools are also more expensive. So you get what you pay for.

Response from Spiro Technologies

Hi Kevin, I'm pleased to let you know that we will be releasing more automated email functionality in the next month, giving users the ability to send email campaigns to a list of contacts, and track opens, etc.

Jared

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Love the App on my phone and the reminders

Pros

The assistant and the reminders. It really keeps me on my toes, especially when travelling. The quick access is a huge bonus

Cons

I wish there was a better way to track my weekly productivity. How many calls I have made, how many time I called a specific contact and time of day.

Response from Spiro Technologies

Hi Jared, Thank you for being a valued Spiro customer. As a Spiro user, you receive an automated weekly email that show you a summary of your sales activities, including numbers of calls, emails and meetings. You can also gain valuable insight into your sales productivity by using the email assistant. Send a quick email to assistant@spiro.ai asking what you have done this week, and you'll receive a summary of your progress.

Orly

An easy to use CRM with the best sales reports!

Helped me uncover some deals I had forgotten about, called them, and got the business. I wasn't that familiar with running reports, so was hesitant at first to use them, but the customer support people at Spiro walked me through the reporting features and now I use them all the time.

Pros

Very easy to get up and running - the customer service team helped me import all of my contacts smoothly. I'm always on the go, so I make great use of the Email Assistant to check on my deals without having to even log into Spiro. It's great. And I love the reports - not only are they easy to use, but they are helping me discover deals that need more attention.

The best CRM that I have ever used. It allows very easy and intuitive tracking of the my accounts

Increased sales and more recurring revenue from repeat customers.

Pros

Easy and intuitive input and tracking of my accounts, prospects and customer renewals so that nothing falls through the cracks.

Cons

I do not like the limited integration of the spiro mobile app when receiving a call from a customer in my spiro app who isn't saved in my personal phone book so it doesn't put the callers name into my call screen.

My experience with Spiro so far has been very good.

Obviously the tracking of prospects and activity by the sales team, both inside and out. The proactive interaction with the Spiro team in helping us maximize the capability of the platform so we can best utilize the field sales team time on a daily basis. Overall very pleased with the platform and support from Spiro.

Pros

I like the ease of use. I like the fact that Spiro is very engaged on a daily basis with customer support. We are not the most easy company to work with as our demands can be much but Spiro is always responsive to any of the requests we have and are very communicative throughout the process.

Cons

There really isn't much that I don't like about the software. If you want to set up a campaign and select multiple contacts/pages, you can only do it one page at a time instead of selecting "select all". Very minor issue.

Organization for my sales team.

Pros

Simplicity on front end. It is very easy to use and no excuse for team not to use it. We have seen an increase in sales.

Cons

For some reason I struggle with the reports. I know the data is their to help make my team more efficient.

Response from Spiro Technologies

Thank you Chris for your review, and for being a Spiro customer! Our customer success team is always here to help you set up any reports you need to make you team more efficient. I'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to schedule a time to review what reports you'd like to see.

Eli

Great Sales CRM that provides what's needed without all the extra fluff.

Pros

Simple ease of use that provides for consistent engagement with perspective clients. These benefits combined with a simple learning curve allow sales teams to instantly use the platform.

Cons

Response from Spiro Technologies

Thank you for your review Eli. We're happy to hear your sales team was able to instantly use Spiro!

William

Catania Oils

I seem to be more organized and i enjoy all of my communication with a given prospect in one location.

Pros

the organization of my leads and how it does not allow a lead to slip through the cracks.

Cons

I would like the reminders to be shown in a calendar format so i can tell how many reminders i have in a given day and also be able to drag and drop reminders to different days (similar to outlook calendar).

Ginny