• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to use! It organizes it according to company and that makes it easy to find."

• "The ease of use and functionality is incredible."

• "Yes very easy to use and user friendly. The integrations were easy as well. Overall, a very good product. "

• Cons

• "Basic features (you get what you pay for), direct client support appears to be an afterthought. The articles are helpful but not ideal for advanced knowledge transfer/interfacing."

• "No cons, but I would like to have billing integration in the future."

• "I have found a few integration issues that may have fixes, but I can't take the time to deal with. For example integration between MS Outlook and the CRM"

Browse Teamwork CRM Reviews

Pieter from HighRock

Teamwork Meets the Mark

We use Teamwork to manage projects, so adding on the CRM feature has been an easy transition.

Pros

Integrates easily with Teamwork Projects

Cons

Can't leave notes in contact entries. Doesn't integrate with Office 365 yet.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Already using Teamwork. Didn't want to pay for Hubspot.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Pieter, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM. I've forwarded your recommendations onto the support team. If you need anything - contact us at support@teamwork.com! Have a nice day, Karen at Teamwork

Betsy from Event Driven Solutions

Teamwork CRM Integrates Perfectly with Teamwork PM

Teamwork CRM has great customer support, and is constantly working on updates and new integrations. It's constantly evolving and is definitely easier to use than the program we were using before.

Pros

Teamwork CRM is a great product to accompany Teamwork PM, which we had already been using for many years. We were looking for something easy to use that wasn't cumbersome and didn't make our work harder. I like the fact that I can add items easily, and add tasks that convert over to Teamwork PM, thus making is so that I don't have the enter data twice in two different places.

Cons

It took a bit to convert over from our prior CRM. The Excel file didn't easily upload - but this was a while ago, and I think Teamwork CRM has changed this process since. Also, I wish there was an "Export" to Excel option, so that I can pull reports for my files and look at everything on one screen.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Insightly was difficult to use and took too much time.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Betsy, Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork CRM - we really appreciate it. Could you contact the support team at support@teamwork.com to investigate these Excel issues further? Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Carlos from BAUD

Hope the new features will come soon

i'm new on this. Coming from pipedrive, so there is a lot of work to improve the tool

Pros

i'ts easy to use. Nice interface and user experience.

Cons

email integration, i know is in beta but it has a lot of improvements to implement. Visibility of your calendar activities when you program a new activity directly from the opportunity Google calendar integration. Right now is through zapier and its not possible to link only an user. I tested it and it shows all the team activities in my own calendar It would be desirable to have an app

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Because we use from a long time the teamwork projects application and its interesting to have everythong integrated

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Carlos, Thanks for your feedback - we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with email integration. Please contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further. Karen at Teamwork

Jill from MantyWeb, LLC

Best in class for the money

Previously, we were having to leave proposals as open projects or tasks in order to keep track of them. I like that I can see in one place what's still outstanding and schedule follow ups with aging proposals.

Pros

My absolute favorite thing about Teamwork is the customer service. They answer questions immediately, and I can't begin to tell you how wonderful they were when covid affected our company. They've earned my loyalty for life through their friendly, helpful staff. That being said, the CRM is a solid product. If you just need a basic system to track leads, run reports, etc. this is a great system. It is best, in my opinion, if you're using the entire sweet of Teamwork products. It's super easy to understand and doesn't have a lot of extra bells and whistles that are sometimes confusing.

Cons

The one thing that is missing is a clear way to build estimates/proposals within the system. We use a separate quoting system, so that's not a big deal for us, but it might be a deal breaker for some. You CAN build an internal quote/estimate, but I don't know that you would then send that off to a client.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Hubspot was, frankly, too much for us. We just needed an easy way to see what prospects and proposals were in process.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Jill, Thanks for your kind comments about our support team - our number one priority is our customers - so it's great to hear you have been looked after. I've passed your suggestions onto the product team. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Jordan from Dime

Good value and work in progress

I like using Teamwork overall. I like Teamwork's suite of services. I feel like they are still in the process of rolling things out. The ease of use is the best part about Teamwork. Very user friendly.

Pros

It is very user friendly It's also super simple to get set up and invite other users. The integrated chat feature is great! It has many of the reports that sales teams find most helpful. Customizable.

Cons

Email integration is very basic. Would like the ability to have email templates, have basic email tracking capabilities. I also feel like I have to copy and paste information from a deal to a company level a lot. I wish they would automatically sync. Some glitches still happen from time to time. I also wish I could Activities and attached files in the deal could be organized better, such as being able to select the option to view only files, or view only activities, or view only notes, etc. An additional feature added to receive a desktop or email reminder of due activities would be very helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

We chose Teamwork CRM because we were already very well integrated with Teamwork Desk and Projects and we received very good pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

We switched from HubSpot CRM, Pipedrive CRM, and Highrise by Basecamp. We switched because we were already very well integrated with Teamwork Desk and Projects.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Jordan, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - it's great to hear that you are enjoying our chat feature! Could you email us at support@teamwork.com - so we can look into these requests further for you? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Alan from Stingray Branding

Great, easy to use CRM

We have a very good CRM that is a great price that fits into everything else we do.

Pros

It integrates with our project management software- Teamwork Projects, it is a straightforward, easy to use CRM. The bells and whistles don't distract you from the key element, entering, tracking, and closing deals.

Cons

I wish it could integrate with my email and phone like some others do so that it could auto log the emails I sent to my leads, that would reduce half of my time using the software.

cost, integration.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Teamwork pairs with Teamwork Projects that we already use and it is less expensive.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Alan, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - a 10/10 rating is always great to see! I've passed your feature request onto the product team to look into this further. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Vishal from Optimus

Easy, efficient and collaboration heaven!!!!!!!

Its Awesome, the ability to modify and change items on the go.....it reminds me of a simplified DynamicsCRM. the details in terms of the contact, and company management is awesome.

Pros

The ability to have your projects, CRM and entire team collaborate on a customer/project in a single place. Made the project easy to complete and got everyones ideas in one place.

Cons

I think the integration to DynamicsGP may be worthwhile judging that its ranked in the topmost solutions for ERP.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

As mentioned above, the steady and unified platform which we wanted to maintain and develop as a company.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

We started using Teamwork Project and saw this as the next best strategic move in order to maintain a steady and unified platform. The features of CRM also appealed to us as this was a magnificent way to track and manage our leads, opportunities and contacts.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Vishal, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM. Collaboration heaven? That's what we like to hear at Teamwork! We are delighted we have contributed to the success of your projects. I've submitted your feature request to the support team, so they can look into this. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Erick from Faction Bike Studio

Industry: Sporting Goods

Finally a simple CRM for small businesses

100% satisfied. The first 6 months of Teamwork CRM has been a relief compared to our previous CRM system Thanks

Pros

Ease of use and integration with our project management software. We don't do business development full time, so the tool needs to be relatively inexpensive, have multi-user interaction and quick to keep up to date. Amazing customer service.

Cons

There's currently no e-mail integration, so we do a lot of copy paste. The software is relatively new and we know that the developers are always pushing the boundaries. we've been on Teamwork Projects for the last 8 years and we were able to judge that.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

intuitive and integration and future integration with Teamwork PM. Cost effective for multiple user that only consult the CRM for an hour or so per day.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

We came from Sales Force background and it was definitely too complex for a company our size. It was expensive and not to useful for our needs.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Erick, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork CRM - our support team will be delighted with your nice comments, I'll be sure to pass them on. I'll pass your feedback on email integration onto the design team to investigate this further - they like a challenge! If you ever need anything, don't forget our support team are available at support@teamwork.com! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Aaron from CORE Education Ltd

Early years but good progress

We had a new sales team with limited CRM experience so this was a perfect mix and they selected it after being shown around 3 or 4 cloud based solutions.

Pros

Teamwork CRM is an easy to use product in the early days of development. As such the basic features are clean and consise providing most users with a low barrier to entry. The integration with Teamwork Projects and Desk are a bonus. The pipeline management and ability to setup some configured fields is helpful without trying to enable everything like some other more mature products. The Opporutnity process and the tracking of activities with reminders is great.

Cons

Being in the early stages of lifecycle the product is missing a few things that would be nice to have such as a more comprehensive reporting area and exporting for all areas. Some of this will grow over time and the cahllenge is going to be keeping the simplicity, allowing for added productivity whilst ensuring the users do not outgrow the software.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Simplicity of Teamwork CRM.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

We were not using Insightly fully and it was simpler to use Teamwork for the new sales team.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Aaron, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork CRM - we really appreciate it. We love to hear customer suggestions, could you possibly email us at support@teamwork.com so we can discuss these recommendations with you? Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Aleksei from Habilect

Industry: Medical Devices

When there will be a email notification (or any other, not a webhook!)

Even a full IT dummy works with it and that make a huge value. It's a little expensive for a great feature list, but for us it's usability makes it value.

Pros

Really easy, user-friendly and fast. Online access with no problem.

Cons

1. Email notifications about status changing, and daily reminders, like you already did in Projects. 2. Posibility to choose data location, using your tool with international sales and contacts is a huge risk. 3. Returning projects with regular payments. 4. Notifications is really the one feature missing to make you the best. E.g. we don't know when status on a lead is changed and can't add a process to it, e.g. service or manufacturing.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Usability, mobile version, work speed. Bitrix is free for us, because we don't need premium features, but it's slow and nobody understands it.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Can't add more above: Salesforce, AMOcrm and 4or 5 other we tried. Usability, mobile version, work speed, cost

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Aleksei, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM. Email Notifications? We've been listening to our customers and email notifications are now available in Teamwork CRM! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Ruben from Investigator Marketing

Take the time to learn how to use it

Teamwork has been great for our team. It has helped us create processes, turn over projects quicker, and managed clients from start to finish. Their support team was great during the on-boarding process, they worked with us during our initial training, and they helped answer those initial questions. After two weeks of playing with the system - we stopped reaching out to them entirely. The system works exactly like they say it would.

Pros

Teamwork allows us to change the platform to fit our organization. They are packed with features, some are not relevant to what we do, but they give us the ability to fully customize the platform to fit our needs. The work flow is great. Activate as many apps as you need, remove the ones you don't. Teamwork truly has helped us manage our team without bogging people down with tasks, alerts, or processes not relevant to their day-to-day. Teamwork is great at creating processes and making sure your team is accountable for those processes.

Cons

Mostly on the details - The description is on the left sidebar instead of up and center. They have some fonts that are 12px, completed projects don't necessarily "go away" they just kind of sit there until you archive them, etc. Those are OUR complaints. They're visual elements, nothing more.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

We setup the exact same 10 projects within all those different platforms. Asana and Farvo were very limited to what they could provide our team, we had to repurpose features, tags, and other settings to get them to work. Eventually we settled for Teamwork and Basecamp. (Wrike had a steep learning curve with not much support.) We used Teamwork and Basecamp for a good while side by side. Our conversations usually ended with "Look at Teamwork and see what's on the planning stage." So we made the jump to Teamwork entirely. Basecamp is great if you're running your own company's projects, it's not great when you need to manage projects for other people. If I had a startup with a small office where all of us worked together, Basecamp could probably fit the bill. If you manage projects for clients, your self, and your team mostly works remotely - Teamwork is going to give you that "office teamwork" feel.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

On average, we have 60 active projects at any given time. From creative, to marketing campaigns, web development, etc. It's very complicated to manage tasks when everything is jumbled up on an excel spreadsheet looking system. Monday gave us a "task" overview, but not a whole project overview. Monday is great if you manage one or two projects at a time, it doesn't work very well when you need to manage a full organization.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Ruben, Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork CRM - we really appreciate the time and effort put into this feedback. It's great to hear Teamwork has helped your team's workflows and processes. We take all our customer's preferences and dislikes into account - I'll make sure to pass this onto the design team. Thanks for your kind words about our customer service team - they will be delighted! It's always great to see a 10/10 score! Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com If you ever need anything or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Drew from The Kercher Group, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Quick Deployment, Fast On-Boarding

Teamwork CRM has been a highly valued tool for our account management activities from lead generation to project completion. This tool has given our company a robust way to account for all the details that go into ensuring we meet the value proposition our clients and potential clients are expecting.

Pros

Most importantly, this product and the team that supports it seems committed to continuous improvement. Since our company deployed the application we have seen features come in that we find to make our pursuits much easier to manage, and the existing features just keep getting better. Second, the tools look and feel are so intuitive and natural that on-boarding has been a breeze for some of our most seasoned employees. Finally, the transition from our former CRM to Teamwork CRM was something we identified as risk however we did not realize how accomading the importing tools were to bringing in all of the information we valued from our former CRM. This process and the features that support it were very fail safe.

Cons

Our users have a deep desire to leverage the power of the CRM when traveling, therefore a sleek, feature rich mobile app is something our team would benefit from. There are some "contact info" nuances that we hadn't anticipated and though work around are

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Before making the switch we evaluated what was important to our business processes and to our users. We found that Teamwork CRM met and exceeded those expectations, which included fees. ROI was important to our decision.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Drew, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork CRM. We are delighted to hear that Teamwork CRM has been a valuable tool for your company. Our development team are continuously looking for ways to update and improve our product - so it's great to hear you have seen the effects of this. I've passed your suggestion about a CRM app onto the product team. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Doyle from TLS Productions, Inc

Affordable CRM that Does the Job

I believe this CRM product hits a sweet spot between the more robust CRMs on the market and the "free" CRM solutions that offer very little in the way of management reporting. It is giving us the ability to better track what our salesforce is doing and who they are talking to without requiring them to spend hours in training. Lastly, the customer service and development side of the software is the best I've been involved with over the years. It is obvious that the product managers and developers care about each of their customers and they are very responsive to requests, workflow issues and any type of bugs that are found.

Pros

This software has a very shallow learning curve. It is very intuitive and quite easy to implement. As a long-time user of the Teamwork Project software, the ability to move between the CRM and the Project management software seamlessly was a big selling point. It is a great tool for our sales staff for scheduling and following up with their customer base and allows our management team an easy way to gauge where the salesforce is and what is in the pipeline.

Cons

It is still building out, so there are some glaring holes in its functionality in its current release. We are also still waiting for seamless integration into the project management software. I'd like to see a much better mobile interface for the salesforce as our people are not tethered to a desk and would be better served by a robust mobile interface.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Teamwork hit a perfect spot for us in functionality vs price. Although a number of other solutions offered greater functionality and more in-depth reporting the Teamwork solution was a chance to get into a system that serves our current needs and allows us to grow with the software. As we are fully vested in the Teamwork Project Management software, the fact that the two modules will eventually work together seamlessly made the choice a no brainer for me.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Doyle, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of Teamwork CRM - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear that Teamwork has helped with your pipeline management. I've noted your issues and suggestions with integration and will pass this onto the integration team to look into this further. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything or wish to submit a feature request. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Stephanie from Vantage Consulting Group

Industry: Facilities Services

Good but could be better

Teamwork's customer support is fantastic. The product needs to be fleshed out more, UI refined. But its not bad! I like the integration with TW Projects too.

Pros

The deck view and win lose buttons are attractive. The total is helpful, but as I will detail below, needs to be adjusted. Document storage is nice but it should be available in another way or section (other than having to click through entries).

Cons

The button icons are too small and unidentifiable. People still don't remember how to use it. Doesn't track changes to leads/ opportunities. Would be helpful to see who adjusted something and how they did so. Doesn't allow for us to efficiently separate different offerings. For example, a project might include expenses and the expense total is not revenue so having it show up in the total is inaccurate. I have had to make an "expenses" field and add it up manually and leave expenses out of the product section because it doesn't work properly. I've had to make a lot of unique fields and it comes across messy. They all pile on the left panel of the page, instead of taking up room width-wise, so we have to scroll a bit and things don't jump out at you.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM, we really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear about these issues, could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Alexanderia from TBL Services

Ease of Use of the CRM

We now all have clear visiualization of sales pipe line, customer information, and notes to read on all our companies. We have now maintained an organized pipeline and have a great system to keep all meeting notes on those prospects.

Pros

The software was very easy to implement and bring overall information from our previous CRM. The software is easy to use and understand. Also being able to customize the boards and headers to our specific company is a great feature. Helped our business organize our Pipe Lines and maintain contact on those leads.

Cons

At this moment I have not come across anything that I do not like about the software.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

We made the switch to Teamworks because of their great suite of products. We bought all the products and they work great for our company! They keep everyone on track and organized. Also Teamworks customer service people were great, very nice and knowledgable.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Alexanderia, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - we are delighted to hear that Teamwork has helped your company's lead management. It's great to see a 10/10 score! Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Freo from Frontman Creative Studio

Great Product but still needs some improvement.

Great. We would definitely use this in long term but I am assuming that there will be more features to be added soon.

Pros

Project management and task assignments.

Cons

Some integration doesn't work or depends on the purchased plan. We don't like the Gantt Chart interface as well, it is really hard to navigate. We prefer clear interface and can be printed in one page only, unlike now it prints multiple pages depending how long the project is, i think it's nice to have it in one page for preview and reports.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Project management is perfect on what what we need and product is not that expensive compared to others.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Handling projects are more detailed and manageable.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Freo, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - we really appreciate it. I've noted your issues with our product and passed them onto the support team. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Chrissy from eSkillz

Great System!

Our overall experience with Teamwork CRM has been very beneficial. It has helped to streamline many workflows which in turn is helping our sales and implementation teams become more efficient.

Pros

What we liked most about this software was the simplicity of it. Less is more!

Cons

What we liked least about this software is the lack of Teamwork Project integration and embedded email capability, however, we have heard that Teamwork CRM is working on those development items which is great to hear!

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

We switched to a system that was more simplistic in design.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied December 2019

Hey Chrissy, Thank you for leaving a review of Teamwork CRM! Simplicity is key for any sales process, so we couldn't agree more than it is a "Great System!". I'll just leave this here for you to maybe have a look at number 13 and 14 on the list... *cough* https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=crm *cough* ;) We are delighted that the software has helped you improve your internal processes. This was our main goal for all our customers - mission accomplished with lots more to come! Hope you have a great day, Nancy at Teamwork :)

Kate from EEO Balance Corporation

Industry: Executive Office

Teamwork CRM keeps us organized and allows everyone to always be in the loop

Pros

The Teamwork customer support is phenomenal! They helped walk me through set up that made the most sense for the company. I like how I can see at-a-glance where the clients/prospects are in the process. And so happy that CRM works with Projects so we can assign tasks, etc. without switching back and forth between two products.

Cons

Lack of Outlook integration, something that they have planned soon.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

We LOVED that it was connected to the Project Management system. The customer support is amazing. Great product, affordable, and easy to learn.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Kate, Thanks for your nice comments about our support team - I agree - they are a lovely bunch! I've passed your comments onto the integrations team to look into this further. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Marla from Re-Solved

User Friendly!

Pros

The user interface and settings are very user-friendly, including the option to add custom fields so easily!

Cons

The integration with Teamwork Projects is lacking. All of our users primarily use Teamwork projects and the last of integration options, like contacts and orgs, is disappointing.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

I was not at the company when this happened.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

I was not at the company when this happened.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Marla, Thanks for an awesome review of Teamwork CRM! We are delighted to hear that our product is user-friendly for your team! Integration issues? I will pass this feedback onto the product team to investigate this further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Adair from eSkillz

Taking our business to the next level

Our company used sharepoint, and one note to track all of our sales activities and contact information and put our contracts in a one drive. Then we used Teamwork projects to build out task list to manage the workflow. I feel like Teamwork CRM is the missing puzzle piece in gaining quick insight to the information I need quickly. Creating a more collaborative atmosphere.

Pros

Teamwork CRM is pretty intuitive from a user Perspective and I love that it is similar to Teamwork Project. We use both and know on the roadmap will be true integration with the task. Additionally, the Teamwork CRM product team is very responsive to our ideas. I also love the filters area when you are searching for information and that you can save custom filters. We can now search companies, contacts, and our sales activities easily and housed all one place.

Cons

I wish you could have information brought forward easily within an opportunity set up, sometimes i feel as though I am repeating the information I have to type in. I would love to see level's of access allowed or specific permissions selected per user.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Less costly for our company.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Adair, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM, it's great to hear that we have helped take your business to the next level! I have forwarded your feature request onto the product team, they love a challenge! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

William from D3FY Agency

Still young, but great integration with Teamwork

Teamwork's customer support has always been fantastic. Also, it's apparent they are putting good effort into making a clean User Interface and building smart features. I really appreciate that. I have a lot of confidence that as this software matures, it will become something powerful - especially while using their other products: Projects, Desk, and Spaces.

Pros

I love how well this integrates with the Teamwork ecosystem. As an agency owner, having these tools under one roof helps save time and money. I also appreciate the pricing - which is better than some other more popular CRM's out there

Cons

I would like an easier way to integrate with my email client so I don't have to remember to add a note in my CRM every time I email a lead.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

It has a better price, and also integrates with the other products in the Teamwork Ecosystem.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi William, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM. We are delighted to hear that Teamwork has helped your company save time and money! I've passed your email requests onto the product team to look into this further. Our product team love receiving feedback as it helps us constantly improve our product! If you ever have any issues or wish to submit another feature request - contact us at support@teamwork.com. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Dave from HighRock

A solid solution for any sales team

It's been great. I rolled out the CRM to my sales team back at the beginning of the pandemic because I needed better organization and accountability for sales. It's taken a bit of time to acclimate to using a CRM because it's been a long time since we used one, but it's been fairly effortless. We're now using the CRM daily, and it's become a valuable tool for my organization.

Pros

I really appreciate the integration with Teamwork Projects. The ability to "Win" projects and then instantly set up the project in Teamwork Projects is a nice time-saver for my marketing executives.

Cons

I was going to say that the Companies and Contacts weren't shared between the CRM and Projects, but that's not the case any longer. So, I don't have any negatives.

Integration with the Teamwork Projects

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hey Dave, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork CRM - it's always great to see a 10/10 score! We are delighted Teamwork CRM has become a valuable tool for your organisation. It's great to hear that our product updates has fulfilled your requests! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Seyar from Aries Corporate Housing

Work life made easier

This product is amazing, i can see who does what and where we are with our clients.

Pros

Pipeline and contact form, this makes it easier for me to see where my team is at and where they are with our clients. from the moment we receive and inquiry to sales

Cons

Phone app, it does not have the same functionality and could be confusing from time to time

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Teamwork is easier and user friendly

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Seyar, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork CRM and a 10/10 rating! One of our main goals is making our customer's work life easier - so it's great to hear we achieved this with you. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Mubrra from Reporteq

Easy to Use CRM

Excellent experience, very much satisfied overall.

Pros

Cons

The customization of filters is a bit confusing. That can be refined.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Since we were already using teamwork for project management, we though it will be easier to use the CRM as well since it's integrated with our projects already

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Mubrra, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - it's great to hear that you've had an excellent experience with our products. Our product team have worked hard to ensure our product is user-friendly - they'll be delighted with your comments. I've noted your feedback on filters customization and will pass this onto the product team. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Amy from Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education (GRACE)

Great platform for program management!

Love it!

Pros

Easy to use and train new staff on tasking, file management, notebook use. Intuitive system and great help features when we need guidance.

Cons

I don't have any obvious cons to report.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Ease of use, intuitive product

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Amy, Thanks for your great review of Teamwork - a 10/10 score is a big win for us! Stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Louise from Indigo Tree

Teamwork CRM

This makes it a lot easier for me to manage our sales pipeline

Pros

I like how we have been able to customise this for our sales process and then how easy this is to add new leads and manage their progress.

Cons

It could be improved with tighter integration with contacts and companies in the other Teamwork products

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Because this we use Teamwork for project management and our helpdesk

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Louise, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - it's great to hear that our product has helped with your company's lead management. I've passed your request for improved integration onto the product team to look into this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Rob from Daake

Establishing the habit

We're using Teamwork CRM to build habits and culture around relationship building. It's simplicity is key to helping people build the simple habits of checking the tool, adding leads, scheduling activities.

Pros

It has a very low barrier to entry from a cost and technical understanding perspective. After minimal set up (inviting users and designing your sales funnels) you're off to the races.

Cons

It's a new product so some features that are included with other products aren't there yet. However, Teamwork's product roadmap has most of these items covered.

Brandon from Liiingo

I love Teamwork!

I began useing it many moths ago because it integrates sales and onboarding. As a team it was easy to work together and see where our bottlenecks where.

Pros

How easy it is to see where an item is in the work-flow.

Cons

Managing campaigns, and emails to groups

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Salesforce did work between sales and onboarding as easily. It was also not as easy to use.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Brandon, Wow, a 10/10 review - this is a big win for us! I'm delighted Teamwork CRM has helped make your workflows more efficient. I've passed your issues onto the product team to try improve this in the future. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Richard from Industrial Climate Solutions Inc

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Excellent integrated CRM/Project Management package

Both sales pursuit and investor prospect tracking has been effective.

Pros

Teamwork does not require an expert to set it up. It is flexible and functional enough to allow it to be customized by the people who will likely be using it, without having the CRM complexities drive the company processes.

Cons

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Richard, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing integration issues - could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further? Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Emily from TBL Services

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Fantastic Software!

We are keeping track of all our current clients as well as pipeline clients. It is great to have all the information housed in one tool that is easy to use and understand.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality is incredible.

Cons

More reporting capabilities would be nice.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Zoho was not user friendly and more expensive.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Emily, We are delighted to see a 10/10 rating! I've passed your request for more reporting capabilities onto the product team to look into this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Jon from Wade Creative Network

Excellent platform and crucial for teams

CRM is still new and some features are limited, but it is clean and easy to use. Looking forward to further dev on this as we continue to use it.

Pros

Integration with the crm, project management features, and tracking billable time across multiple projects/clients.

Cons

No cons, but I would like to have billing integration in the future.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Jon, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear that you regard Teamwork CRM as a crucial tool for your teams. No cons? Great to hear! I've submitted your feature request to the support team. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Melinda from Mindy Marketing

My Review

Pros

Leads and Opportunities are well organized.

Cons

I cannot integrate email sending with Gmail. I cannot sync contacts from the CRM directly to Projects. I have to enter them into Projects which is duplicate work.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Teamwork was more affordable.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Melinda, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM. Sorry to hear about your issues with email and contact integration - could you email us at support@teamwork.com to look into this further? Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Geoff from Lokal Media

REVIEW: Project pipeline use; not typical CRM use.

Pros

Teamwork CRM is very easy to use. With 30+ projects going on at one time, we use it to track how far along projects are in the pipeline. This helps ensures that no project is forgotten about and that the whole team knows how far along each project is.

Cons

You can link 'Opportunity' to a task. However, I wish that when you move an 'Opportunity' in Teamwork CRM to a new 'Stage', it would check off that the task is done in Teamwork Projects.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Geoff, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear Teamwork CRM has helped with your company's projects! I've noted your issues with the 'opportunity' feature and will pass this onto the product team. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Jamie from Owen Devenport Ltd.

Good simple CRM

We are new to CRM but knew we needed it so jumped on the product when launched as we were already suing the project system from teamwork. Overall the product entirely meets our needs and has improved our processes for new clients and work. Would recommend!

Pros

Is easy to get to grips with, good tutorials for those new to CRM, good integration with other teamwork products.

Cons

New software to features are still developing. May be too simple for some.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Jamie, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - it's great to hear you've found our platform user-friendly and you are enjoying the integration with our other products. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Renier from Novus3

Industry: Program Development

A functional concept with much to improve on

The fact that it is not integrated with my Outlook, I ofte forget to check progress on the CRM pipeline and to follow up on other team members activities.

Pros

That you can set up your own pipeline rationale.

Cons

That there are no automated email generation capability.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Because we had Teamwork prorjects.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Renier, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork CRM. We are sorry to hear you've had issues with our product, could you email us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further? Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Stephanie from TBL Services, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Teamwork CRM

Pros

Super customizable and very easy to use. Awesome sales tool that links into the projects tool.

Cons

That it isn't fully integrated yet with the other teamwork products, I know this is on the horizon and can't wait.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Easy to use and customizable.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Zoho CRM to difficult to train and manage within the organization. Not easy to use.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for leaving a review of Teamwork CRM - it's always great to see a 10/10 score! It's great to hear you have found Teamwork CRM easy to use and customizable - our design team will be delighted with this feedback! I've passed your issues with integration onto the product team to investigate this further. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Gladys from eSkillz

Intuitive

I use this to verify the exact names of the company in order to create folders.

Pros

Cons

Some of the words I search need to show more. I need to open up the results in order to see them all.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Gladys, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - our team will be delighted to see a 10/10 score! I've passed your feedback onto the design team to investigate this further. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Andy from Calm Downs Holdings

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

A tool is only as good as its user

If your organization's needs are straightforward, Teamwork CRM is a good place to start. Don't expect many bells and whistles that would come with a more costly CRM platform. What's most critical is internal usage and the people aspect; the issue is rarely the tool/software.

Pros

Simple, intuitive interface. Straightforward data import. Ease of configurability (vs customization).

Cons

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Andy, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had some issues with our features - could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further? Karen at Teamwork

Peter from Emagine

We use it every day, has become an integral part of our sales tracking process.

Pros

We are big fans of the Teamwork suite of products. Having a CRM that ties in with our other productivity tools is great.

Cons

While this is still a young product, the development team are continually adding new features. They talk to the users and find out what they need.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Peter, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear Teamwork CRM has become an integral part of your company's sales tracking process. Our developers at Teamwork are constantly looking for ways to update and improve our product - so it's great to hear that there has been strong communication between your company and the team. Our main goal is to make our clients happy - if you ever need anything contact us at support@teamwork.com. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Luis from GCPEASA

CRM easy to use

Good experience implementing it with my team

Pros

It can be linked to Teamwork projects so you can have a better understanding of what is happening with each opportunity internally at your organization.

Cons

The reports feature I think it can improve, maybe a historical tracking of the projects could be Good.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

I already was using Teamwork Projects. so I wanted to have everything linked.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Luis, Thanks for leaving a review of Teamwork CRM - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear Teamwork has helped give your company a more detailed insight into your projects and opportunities. I've passed your report recommendation onto the support team to look into this further. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Lori from ACRI Realty

Best Desk App

Pros

This application was key to implementing a tracking system for our support and help desk. We’ve become more organized and in turn better at our customer service

Cons

Sometimes when replying and forwarding a ticket, you can easily reply to the customer instead of the team member.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Lori, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM - we love to see a 10/10 rating! It's great to hear that Teamwork has helped your company's organisation and customer service. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Phil from Position Interactive

Good UI

Pros

Great Interface, makes me want to come back

Cons

None yet, just starting out with the service and learning

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Phil, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM, we really appreciate the feedback. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you need help with anything! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Eric from Cobblestone Media Group

Glad we chose Teamwork

Pros

The direct integration with Google Drive allows us to use our cloud server much like a normal server

Cons

So far it’s pretty good. Moving from Asana was easy, user adoption has been fairly painless as well.

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Mobile experience and google drive integration

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Asana was not as user friendly

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Eric, We are delighted to have you onboard with Teamwork Spaces - it's great to hear you are enjoying our integration with Google Drive. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Susanna from digiDen Creative Media

Waiting on better Teamwork integration

I like it keeping my organised with pipelines WHEN I have time to create the cards

Pros

I love how clean it looks. I like the pipelines

Cons

From teamwork desk I have to create a task in teamwork projects AND the create a lead/oppertunity in teamwork CRM, so it slows down my process. This means that when I am in a rush I just create a task in TWP fro TWD and dont bother with CRM beacuse of time

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

Beacuse I would like the complete teamwork suite to work together

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Beacuse I love TWD & TWP and I really need a good CRM that integrates well... Its not quite there yet!

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Susanna, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM and your nice comments about our pipelines and our interface design. I've passed your feedback onto the product team so they can look into this further. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Robert from ELO Digital Office ČR s.r.o.

Teamwork CRM

We just try because is still not ready for daily usage - too few funcions, very bad contacts management without relations etc...

Pros

On this moment is the Teamwork CRM by our opinion only some "demo" tool and is not possible to be daily used - we cannot specify the positives. We like very much Teamwork Project etc...

Cons

Very few funcionality in compare with other product. Low intergration with Teamwork project

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

No. We still use Daylite - this is right tool for CRM - Teamwork CRM is just some "pre-release". But we like to see inpovements this why we pay 10 USD / per month.

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Robert, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review of Teamwork CRM. We are sorry to hear about your issues with Teamwork CRM, could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further? Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Grace from Grace Computer Internet Corp.

I like teamwork

Good. We use daily

Pros

Meet mots of our team's need. User friendly

Cons

Fair price. Another software cost $200 per month

Easy to use, price

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Grace, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM. It's great to hear Teamwork CRM has become part of your daily work routine. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Arif from Kameda Arabia

Good product with good support and incredible features and easy of use.

Good

Pros

Features, like adding the users and project management tool

Cons

integration with other Apps - not easy integrating

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork CRM

due to easy of implementation

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Arif, Thanks for your review of Teamwork CRM. We are delighted that you are enjoying our features - our team are constantly innovating to make our software better! I've passed your integration issues onto the support team. Karen at Teamwork

Jiri from Surface Digital s.r.o.

Teamwork CRM - right choice for your sales

One soft for all (CRM, Desk, Chat)

Pros

Easy to use. Intuitive interface. Direct connection to Teamwork Desk

Cons

Better reports on number of meetings, status of result. I mean - date, choose information to export, clik ;)

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

We need more complex solution

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Jiri, Thanks for your review and a 10/10 rating - this is a big win for us! I've passed your requests onto the product team to look into this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Maryssa from Maven

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Makes managing many projects manageable

Pros

I can work across many projects at any given time and be confident my progress is being tracked

Cons

Occasionally teamwork crashes but in those instances the customer service team is very helpful and responsive

Tracey from Education management

One stop shop

Going well so far, but early days still I know

Pros

Getting all our Contacts, Leads and Opps into the 1 space company-wide Tracking and monitoring their progress

Cons

The CRM doesn't speak to the other Teamwork area where I log my time Nor does this CRM speak to the other Teamwork space where we load Project specific content

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork CRM

Staff weren't all using it well

Response from Teamwork.com

Replied February 2021

Hi Tracey, Thanks for leaving a review of Teamwork CRM - it's great to have you on board with us! It's great to hear that Teamwork is helping your team monitor their progress! Integration issues with other platforms? I'll pass this onto the integration team to investigate this further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com - if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork