• Pros

• "Getting to the contacts was great and adding notes. The dashboard was good, workable."

• "Follow-up coach is great, product is easy to use and CRM roll-over was a breeze."

• "Excellent software. Great way to keep keep contacts and leads up to date"

• Cons

• "The interface seemed a little difficult to learn at first and the set up was a little strenuous however it became the most used platform we've ever had"

• "It is difficult for non-tech savvy people to use. There should be additional tutorial videos included in the subscription. "

• "Scheduling by date can be complicated for long term action plans, like annual/holiday marketing plans. Set up can be a beast but this likely the case with any new CRM set up. "

Browse Top Producer Systems Reviews

Arielle from RE/MAX Generations

Excellent Real Estate CRM

A great program for the price and really provides a lot of helpful features

Pros

Top Producer is a great CRM that can link to your listings, automatically email clients, set client anniversary dates & touches, just an overall excellent CRM to help with transactions

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

Top producer had many more features to handle a large client base

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your feedback Arielle! We appreciate being a part of your business !

Tamara from Servus Realty Group

Real estate focused solution with easy-to-use web interface in Top Producer X version

The sales and support interactions were all excellent, at every step of the way, from initial sales contact to following up to make sure I continue to be successful. Their sales and support people know their product roadmap and have input to product developments. This shows their product management is on point. Good product management is the key to having a system which will support their users continued success.

Pros

The contacts are easy to import and easy to set up in the Top Producer X web version. I enjoy seeing my email conversations within the contacts. It is a good addition to my normal work environment, using Win10 touchscreen laptop. I keep Top Producer X as one tab open in a Chrome web browser alongside social media and property information throughout my working day. The layout makes it easy to update information and next steps for multiple clients and contacts.

Cons

The web version doesn't have all the features of their legacy 8i product. They have an active development team working on porting features from an older system (which is still functional) into the newer system I started on, Top Producer X. Mobile version still needs updates to newer interface. Text messages sent from the TPX CRM are hard to view and act on responses on my mobile device. It's not perfect, but I have trust that they will incrementally provide updates that solve these issues and more.

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

MLS integration. Out of all the companies I talked to when I searched for a CRM, Top Producer has the most real estate focused solution. They appear to be invested in supporting real estate activity as their primary market.

Anoir from Redouane Real Estate

Amsterdam Netherlands Broker

Over the years TP has been a front runner, however now I feel that other companies are doing pretty well as a competitor

Pros

I used to swear by Topproducer. I have been using your software for the last 15 years (not continuously) as I moved abroad to the Netherlands. Now I’m using it again. What I like most is the search functionality that can be used in an advanced way.

Cons

What I don’t like at all is that Market Snapshot can not be used in the Netherlands, it would have giving me an amazing advantage as no CRM offers that. I also had quite a lot of problems with syncing calendar and contacts in terms of the calendar going awol a few times with the sync and the duplicates contacts that I had to remove manually and lost a lot of time in

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your feedback Anoir! Unfortunately there are no plans for Market Snapshot? Reports in the Netherlands. Feel free to reach us to check on your calendar / contact sync. We appreciate being a part of your business!

Kristin from Real Estate with Kristin

Everything a CRM Should Be

Excellent. From purchasing the software to getting everything set up... I have had a great experience.

Pros

Functionality, tools available, interface, style and design of the software

Cons

When using 8i I need to use Internet Explorer. That's the biggest downfall. I use Chrome for everything so having to have another browser open is a little bit frustrating.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your feedback Kristin! We appreciate being a part of your business.Upgrades will continue to come!

David from RTown Real Estate

New User

So far I don't see anyone that is able to do better than Top Producer so I plan to stay here. I do hope more updates will happen to make Top Producer more automated it would really help me.

Pros

I'm new user just getting started so I'm not familiar with many of the features yet. One feature that I loved is the other CRMs I used at least 50% of the emails I sent went to junk or spam folders making over half my communication never reach my clients. When testing Top Producer every email I send out of the CRM actually goes into the inbox.

Cons

I wish there were features to make text and emailing more automated. I wish that when a leads information was transferred into the CRM such as from IDX Broker that I could set up an automatic text messaging response instead of manually having to do it. I with there was an auto feature that could be set up to tell the CRM when "X" happen I want this text to be sent out. Then within a certain about of time send this email. If the features could be made more automated it would give me more time on other clients and help me acquire new clients easier.

Hina from Future Home Realty

Top Producer Review

Not bad. Customer Service was very nice.

Pros

Cons

They had no good new drip marketing campaigns. Newsletters etc. Graphics were dated compared to the CRMs that were keeping up with new social media technology.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your feedback Hina! We appreciate being a part of your business

Harry from Re/Max West Industy

My review for Top Producer CRM

Pros

Reminders and tracking email exhchanges.

Cons

Your personnel cannot explain why all mass emails to hotmail.com can’t reach my clients. Also, we cannot track who opens the mail. Read receipt is also optional.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks Harry for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include improved email sync that shows you a contact's entire email history plus if they opened your correspondence! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Emily from KW

Too Cumbersome - Slowed Us Down

Overall, we used it for about a year before we switched to our broker's new program, which was free and a lot more user friendly.

Pros

There were a lot of options available for Client/Contact Follow Up and pre-loaded template emails in addition to the ones we added to choose from.

Cons

It is WAY to cumbersome. There are so many steps involved to set up a client, to putting them on a plan, to checking off their list of where they are in a transaction. If you are not someone who wants to play with a program in order to learn it, this is not for you.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Emily for your feedback! We're sorry to hear you had that experience. Our next generation CRM has almost completed beta, it offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface. We hope to hear from you in the future !

It is not the top producer

I really did not think it was worth the price. When you are paying monthly for something you want it to work. Also, you want good customer service experience which I do not feel that they have to meet the needs of its users.

Pros

I liked the layout and set up of the product. The easy or staying on top of activities and reminders that it provided.

Cons

The programs required that you be on top of your contact list. I had it linked to mine and it was constantly duplicating my contacts so that I had sometimes as many as 3 or 4 of the same person. When I called in for assistance they said I would need to delete the entire CRM that I took months to set up and start over.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience, you should never need to delete your CRM, we are happy to help duplication errors. Have you checked out our next generation CRM ? It offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Tori from Kim Pratt Team

Lots of good stuff, but we have moved on!

Pros

I like how we could change the dates of tasks easily and build plans where one tasks doesn't start until one is completed.

Cons

So many things I don't like, it was not an "easy" program to use. We had used it in 2011 and switched, we tried to go back and it was the exact same as 2011 and still not easy to use.

Neomi from Intero

Keeps me organized!

Great.

Pros

I gave Top Producer 3 stars for ease of use because it does take some time to learn the platform and get everything in place and running. But once you do it's easy and customer support has been great and always walks me through whatever issue I'm having. I like all the features and reports and how it connects with my gmail account. Great way to track your pipeline and stay on top of your prospects and past clients.

Cons

Sometimes there are miscellaneous features I wish it had that come to mind when in the program, but can't think of any at this very moment. Nothing to the point of wanting to switch to another CRM. I do wish it was a little cheaper each month of course. : )

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

It's been a while since I made the choice, if I remember correctly I didn't care for the platform as much. It didn't have some features that Top Producer did. I felt it was more for just keeping track of prospecting and keeping in touch.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback Neomi! We appreciate being a part of your business! Our next generation CRM in beta offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Julianne from Lesniak Group at Berkshire Hathaway Homesale Realty

BEST CRM for Real Estate E V E R!

My experiences with TopProducer have been nothing short of fabulous! The customer service is amazing and every person I have ever needed to speak with at TopProducer has been friendly and knowledgable.

Pros

TopProducer is a complete CRM with so many features that Realtors need! From contact management and lead conversion, to transaction management - this is the sole reason I have been successful as an individual agent for over 15 years and now my entire team of basically brand new agents are also incredibly successful as well!

Cons

To be perfectly honest - there isn't anything I don't like. It does everything I need to manage my business and my team! I'm excited about the new features coming out in 2020! This just keeps getting better and better!

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

My team, which consists of mostly new to business agents, all love using TopProducer and are enjoying all the features that are available to them for their listing and sales and they are converting leads and following up with clients easily and efficiently! TopProducer is making my job as a Team Leader easy to check on team productivity and address any situation quickly and easily and gives my agents a lot of confidence to excel and still have a life outside of real estate! This was my goal: life and business in total balance and TopProducer provided this and more for me and my team! Thank you TopProducer for this awesome system!!!

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Julianne for your feedback! We appreciate being a part of your business!

Stephanie from Crosslin Gist Realty LLC

Top Producer in real estate

Our experience has been good overall. The customer service is terrific! What I love most about customer service is the clock to chat feature. Agents are always ready and able to answer my questions.

Pros

It is very robust! I love the way you can add tons of information about a contact. I also really appreciate the “Coach”. It reminds me to be in contact with 5 new people every day based on parameters I set up for different contact types. I also like how easy it is to send an email to select contact types making it even easier to stay top of mind.

Cons

The thing I dislike most is the way that contacts have to be entered when there is a household of two or more. For example, I help a husband and wife list and sell their home and buy a new one. I am normally working with both parties throughout the process and build a relationship with both. Unfortunately, Top Producer requires two individual records of I want both individuals to be included in the Coach feature, market snapshot and other very powerful tools. On the other hand, by creating two contact records for the same household, I have the risk of duplicates when sending a mailing. Plus that means there are two records to update with changes and notes.

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

MoxyWorks was a benefit provided through my broker. I wanted my data and records to be fully portable if I chose to leave my company - which ultimately I did!

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Stephanie for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, you can save multiple phone numbers and emails under one contact. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Gina from Ginas Virtual Assistance

Top Producer keeps your leads and contracts in one spot

The company I work for uses Top Producer for the transaction side of the deal. We do actually use another program for the drip campaigns and most of the marketing side. I dont remember why we switched but there were some bells and whistles that the other software gave that Top Producer did not, however it does not have the transaction side and I like the way that Top Producer has the front page set so that all your listings and transactions are very visable with close dates and such.

Pros

I like exactly what the title says, it imports the leads from the our Zillow account without any extra work. The drip campaigns and nurturing is easy to set up and customize. Once a lead becomes a client and writes a contract they are all right there in the system. No extra typing or moving of items. Also listings are easy to convert to a sale upon a contract. I have a lot of realtors under me and and I hate redoing things like typing in data again and again. This keeps it all together.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I dont particularly like is that it allows for duplicates in contacts. There is a solution to it but it requires doing a search and would be helpful if it didnt allow duplicates in either the contacts or the transactions which I have also accidently duplicated or at least give a warning. Okay maybe one more thing. The reports are difficulty. Because all of our transaction info is in Top Producer, sometimes I need to pull a report or a spreadsheet of say closed buyers names addresses and emails maybe for a customer party we are throwing, the reports are very limited and not even able to be customized to create a usable spreadsheet that I could take and upload to the invitation site, so it requires a great deal of time to pull the info I need out and it would be much more helpful if the reports were customizable or at least a usable spreadsheet format.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Gina for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! You can visit https://www.topproducer.com/campus/ to see dozens of videos, blogs and tips on every aspect of your CRM. You can also reach us for free live support at 1-800-830-8300. (M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM PST)

Blaine from Real Vest Properties

Top Producer Contact Managament System

Staying with all prospects and clients makes it all worth while. I have had prospects in my system for several years before they purchased a property. Not every lead is ready to pull the trigger immediately. I have had any clients say over the years that because I was consistent with my follow up is one reason they dealt with us!

Pros

Top Producer has been our go to software for over 15 years. I have several thousand contacts in my data base and it would be impossible to manage them without such a system. The pre written emails and letter are very appropriate for the real estate industry, although we have added dozens additional for individual specific applications. I insist that out new associates use the program, 1 so they can do the proper client follow up, 2 so I can over see that prospects and clients are being followed up the right way.

Cons

Sometimes getting the signatures correct on the bottom of our emails need extra work. The drafting sometimes needs adjustments before sending out the email. I always check the finished email before I hit send, so this can be somewhat cumbersome id doing 10 to 30 emails in the morning.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thank you Blaine for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your successful business! Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, but it includes great new email technology that will use your current account (gmail,outlook, etc) + signatures when sending any communication! P.S. We'll also track who opens every email! You can check it out by using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Ryan from RE/MAX Professionals

Great for large brokerages, terrible for end users

I did not like it at all. I was never a fan the more I learned, and the more I got frustrated with the overdone workings of it. Too many steps for simple tasks. It is too time consuming to use, and discourages follow up with clients, when the CRM software is the burden.

Pros

It is a tried and true platform for brokerages and teams to track deals, clients, and every aspect of the business. it can do a lot, and I mean a LOT. This is the industry standard software that has been around for ages in Real Estate.

Cons

It is severely outdated. It is cumbersome, not easy to navigate, and just clunky. Its a step above an old DOS system that has been modified to work in windows. Its behind the times, and difficult for end users that, especially if they are not very tech savvy, to use and operate. Deals and clients seem to get lost in the mist, its hard to know what way is up.

Tammy from RE/MAX Alliance

Top Producer, just about everything I need, all in one place!

Inside this awesome program, Top Producer... I track my closings, I track my leads, I track my client's important dates, to include birthdays, I track all my closed transactions as well as stay in constant contact with my buyer & seller prospects. Everything I need is here in this CRM. The customer service is superb and they are very patient! If you are considering this software, look no further, totally worth your investment!

Pros

I love the follow-up coach as well as the activity calendar. I am an experienced user and would not know what to do without it, it tells me who to call on a specific day to remain in touch with my prospects and past clients.

Cons

I do not like that TP is not able to send voicemail drops and text messages. I am waiting for those features as this technology is very useful in my industry. I think the drip campaigns could be improved to make it a more usable feature, I had to create my own for specific types of follow up, but TP does allow you to do that, so I just use my own plans, designed by me.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, and includes texting functionality! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Renata from REMAX®

TOP PRODUCER CRM IS THE BEST!

Amazing results. Fast, efficient and cost-effective. I truly appreciate having access to such a great system!

Pros

Top Producer is truly the best CRM program out there! I have been using it for about 8 years and find it super easy and quick to use. They offer great training courses and are always happy to help me with any questions I have. I used other CRM systems before and really appreciate the difference. I am able to efficiently community with my database, organize my appointments and send effective emails. They offer a great template library, a calendar, and a follow-up system. I wish that I had started using it at the beginning of my career. If you are a new or experienced agent this is the perfect system for you to use. I have invited many of my friends to use Top Producer and everyone is ecstatic with the results!

Cons

When I first started using Top Producer I had many questions and through the Top Producer University and their customer service department I had all of my questions answered quickly and efficiently.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback Renata! We appreciate being a part of your business! Free support and coaching will continue to be a focus for us !

Roz from EXP REALTY

Good Product for Transaction Mgt pay attention to the contract

The experience with Top Producer is good, the customer support is polite and helpful. Do pay attention to the contract when signing up. You can't get out of the agreement easily and if you sign up for a bundle you are in it for a 1 year contract. My recommendation would be to sign up for the basic plan see if it works for you then go on to a bundle plan. I did the reverse, and later switched companies where I didn't need the website or Market Snapshot etc and it I couldn't adjust easily I was stuck paying for it for 5 months at $114/ a month and not using it.

Pros

We had used Top Producer from 1999 to 2010 an decided to buy it again because of our past success with the transaction plans. I think Top Producer is a good suite of products for the right person. Activities management is probably the best feature. It's great to use when you have a transaction coordinator.

Cons

Learning this product is time consuming. Plan to spend the time to immerse yourself in this. I personally did not find it to be intuitive but I'm not the best at technology. I think if you are a single agent this may not be the easiest option. If you have a good administrative assistant that has the time to learn this and dig deep, I've found assistants really like the plans.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback Roz! We appreciate being a part of your business! Ease of use is big focus for us in the new Top Producer? X!

Beth from Century 21 Action Inc

Couldn't work without it

It is the only thing keeping me on top of things. This product allows me to set plans and then just do the tasks as they come up. It keeps my schedule, if it isn't on the schedule it doesn't get done. I couldn't do have the work I do without TP keeping me organized and on schedule. It would be impossible to juggle all my clients without this product.

Pros

This product has got all the bells and whistles. It is easy to use and as your knowledge and experience grows the product grows with you. Customer service is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Cons

Doesn't show the zip code on a search result page

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

Value of services vs. cost

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thank you Beth for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! We love to hear that you're looking for ways to target clients and segment your audience. Please contact support to see how we can help. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include streamlined functionality for targeting customers, leads or custom lists! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Travis from Korby Home Team

Top Producer user for 11+ Years - Great All Encompassing Real Estate Database Management Tool.

Our whole database, follow up systems, listing systems, closing systems and business is in Top Producer. We use Top Producer to remind us to stay in front of our prospects and clients - and to ensure we do not drop the ball with anything. Great software at an affordable price!

Pros

The best part about Top Producer is the ability to customize the content that is within it. You are able to build your systems, action plans, listing plans, closing plans and follow up campaigns all in one spot. What I have found when working with a team of agents over the past 11 years is that when building systems, the best thing to do is to have them all in one place - Top Producer does that. You can grow your business and/or team as big as you want - Top Producer is scale-able by being able to add users (either admin or agents). Our team would be lost with out it.

Cons

Some of the content in Top Producer is a little dated or irrelevant. We use all custom content that we have built so it is really a non-issue for us.

Michael from Royal LePage RCR Realty

Top Producer is a key part of my business.

I have had Top Producer for 31 years, before it became an internet program. I have always found it to be indispensable. Invaluable in so manu functions to support an active Realtor. There is a learning curve for anyone starting to use it but your tech support team are fabulous. They have an abubdance of knowledge, skill and patience.

Pros

Control of my database with entry of all listings, closings,activities and events One click posting of emails to appropriate client "Activities completed". Personalized emails directly from the client data page. Calendar and reminders. Marketing. Easy to produce attractive flyers. Income and expense tracker

Cons

I haven't checked recently but Market snapshot was not available in Canada. I realize this is not a Top Producer decision but rather an overly protective canadian industry. It would be good to have it.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback MIchael! We appreciate being a part of your business! We will reach out if Market Snapshot becomes available in Ontario!

Michael from Carle Properties

The CRM of all CRMs

My experience with top producer has been absolutely wonderful. Their leadership and development teams are highly interactive with users. Their product support team not only provides solutions but rep follows up and reach out to make sure you got taken care of!

Pros

The Follow Up coach system and the Product Support Team

Cons

Some features are out of date but the company is beta testing a great new version that I love!

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

My broker to be honest. She’s been using the software for years and got me on the hook. Top Producer themselves are why I stayed. Great product and Phenomenal company! Highly recommend for any real estate professional!

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied October 2019

Thank your for the awesome review Michael, we're proud to be a part of your successful business!

Justine from Synergy

Great for managing a high quantity of leads

Overall, I like using it for real estate. It is a good CRM and helps organize my business.

Pros

Top Producer is simple to use and makes managing a list of leads simple which saves me a ton of time. It was easy to set up.

Cons

It is a little more expensive than some other platforms that are out there that can offer more.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied September 2020

Thank your for your feedback Justine! We're happy to be a part of your business

Conrad from Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Preferred, Realtors

TOP PRODUCER IS GREAT

I have been using Top producer since 1995 and have over 10,000 contacts. It is comprehensive and indispensable. I love when I am able to pull up past information from years before to remind my contacts how long we have been acquainted and/or doing business. together. The calendar and transaction reminders are fantastic. And , what a great feature Google Sync is.

Pros

Activities calendar contacts information and history google sync Listing and Closing information Seller's net sheet Listing presentation

Cons

The lost of email history and google sync when the Google password is changed. I would be nice if that history could be recaptured or saved.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include improved email sync that shows you a contact's entire email history plus if they opened your correspondence! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Aaron from Chinowth

Awesome

Pros

Ease of use and functionality I have used Top producers for over 17 years is by far the easiest to use a maneuver around

Cons

No app I wish there was an app for top producer make it a little bit easier so that you don’t have to get online

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your feedback Aaron! Have you considered adding our mobile widget? Check out this article : https://www.topproducer.com/campus/top-producer-mobile/getting-started/bookmark-tpm/ We appreciate being a part of your business!

Katrina from RE/MAX Town & Country

SO much improvement in TPX

TPX plus Market Snapshot allows me to stay in front of potential clients effortlessly. I can go back and engage when I have a "computer day"! I anticipate that it will increase productivity. It has already made me aware of changes I need to make in my business.

Pros

All of the new features that Realtors will use are now easy to find and easy to navigate. To be honest, I would get lost before, but with TPX, I will take some time to get to know it and TPX will be the CRM that I use. I'm now a RAVING FAN!! This will show you the last time you reached out to a potential client as well as allow you to save properties to their profile! (Property Insights). Give it a try!

Cons

The previous version was very complex and difficult to navigate. So far, I haven't seen anything that I don't like!

Brianna from Keller Williams

Good CRM but not the best

I like Top Producer for the price- good value. I think it would be beneficial for them to update their interface and possibly incorporate additional features.

Pros

I find Top Producer to be simpler than some of its competitors, which can make it easier to navigate. It is more straight forward. I appreciate the ease of checking off tasks as they are completed. Entering information is also simple.

Cons

The interface seems a bit old- could use an update. It would be nice if Top Producer would also incorporate website creation into their program so that users can edit property websites while also notifying clients of the changes. Since they don’t have this feature, users are forced to use additional software for website creation.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. We absolutely incorporate websites for our clients. Visit https://www.topproducer.com/top-producer-websites/ or give a consultant a call at 1.833.387.1911. Have you heard about our next generation CRM that's almost completed beta? It offers a modern, streamlined interface. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Lori from Real Estate

Well-utilized program, but not for the beginner

After learning various parts of the program it was an asset but it took a while to figure them out.

Pros

I like that it has many features - statistics, built-in feature sheets or the ability to design your own, and it keeps contact lists.

Cons

Not a particularly easy program for a beginner to learn. With training and patience you can figure it out but there isn't always time for that.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thank you Lori for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! As your team grows, we offer free training and setup assistance to each new member. As well, our next generation CRM is currently in beta, one of the updates is streamlined functionality. We can set new clients up in less than 20 minutes as the CRM requires less navigation. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Brooke from RE/MAX of Grand Rapids

Great CRM that is capable of SO much more than you'd think!

Pros

This software is definitely the "Cadillac" of all CRM software as far as I'm concerned. I'm in Real Estate and have dabbled in several different CRM's. So many are determined to "dumb it down" so much that it doesn't have all the items you need to keep track of and some are determined to make the system super confusing it seems. Top Producer is a robust CRM that can put action plans into place, keep track of birthdays/anniversaries for a main contact/spouse/kids/etc., integrate with leads coming in. and so much more.

Cons

The only con I can really state is that some people may find that it's such a robust system, they may get overwhelmed initially. My main advice is to review their help section. There are several how-to videos and topics that can help in almost any area.

Great way to keep track of activities

I wouldn't use every feature, but it's nice that they are there.

Pros

It is a GREAT alternative to a phone book. It stores all of the hundreds of contacts we have in the office and easily lets us import MLS info to addresses to keep track of listings. Whenever we advertise or show anything we go into the program and record it. Every month we create listing reports and share them with our owners to let them know what exposure their listing has gotten.

Cons

It can be awkward, and we used to use the flyer-maker feature but I found it to be a little slow and clunky.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate being a part of your business! Our next generation CRM almost completed beta offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Carol from The RealEstate Group

Been using Top Producer since the 1980's

Pros

I have been using Top Producer CRM since TP 5.0 longer that most of customer service has been there! It's an easy way to keep track of my clients, leads, affiliates and transactions. I have my calendar for both business and personal set up with email reminders. And customer service is awesome! I love TP!

Cons

There are options I don't use. Some steps to create a new template can be confusing. That's why I call tech support !

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback Carol! We appreciate being a part of your business! Ease of use is big focus for us in the new Top Producer? X!

Crys from Keith Home Team / Metro Brokers of Oklahoma

Great for closing coordination and follow ups with reminders via email. Not as many features & functions in the ways of mobile notifications and access compared to competitors.

Pros

The closing coordination plans and ability to customize them as well as the option to create all your own personalized follow up plans to meet the needs of your clients depending on your pipeline and where you are acquiring leads.

Cons

The lack of mobile friendly access & functions. It would be a game changer if top producer could have follow up activities sent as text reminders directly to your cell phone with the ability to open the action with the notes directly from your phone. Most agents are on the go all the time and this would be AWESOME.

Robert from Kershaw Real Estate

Making my life easier

Very happy!!

Pros

When I get online leads, they automatically go into Top Producer. When I lose the original emails, TP always backs me up!!

Cons

It should come with a written instruction manual, or at least have one available to purchase.

Ease of use.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Robert for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! If you're looking for an instruction manual, you can visit https://www.topproducer.com/campus/ to see dozens of videos, blogs and tips on every aspect of your CRM. You can also reach us for free live support at 1-800-830-8300. M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM PST)

Tiffany from The Mark Frisco Team

Great product once you learn how to use it!

Pros

This is a great product with great customer service and tutorial videos! If you have a database this is a must have to keep track of everyone! You can mass email, tag your customers with different tags explaining what kind of customer they are, search for contacts, save birthdays, and so much more!

Cons

It takes awhile to get used to this software and there is just so much to learn! Luckily there is the internet and tutorials to teach you!

Jenifer from Administrative Support Group

Top Producer CRM is great for real estate teams

Team collaboration and task management. Listing management.

Pros

Customer support at Top Producer is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The software is easy to use once it's set up. Tasks can be assigned to assistants or agents and easily changed when there's turnover on the team.

Stephanie from Weichert Realtors, Community Group

Great products

Pros

I have used Top Producer for several years. I have gone back and forth with trying new CRMs and I always come back to Top Producer. It has absolutely everything in there that I need to run my real estate business. I especially love the action plans I can have for both sellers and buyers so no steps are missed.

Cons

The only con is it may have too many features. I definitely do not use all of them.

Linda from Keller Williams Realty

Was good!

It's been good, but it needs to be updated to today's standards.

Pros

I does capture every single lead that I receive.

Cons

Still using old Keller Williams non-compliant logos, so I can't utilize their built in marketing. Clunky to use.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include modern streamlined functionality. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Mo from Starnd Hill Properties

The best CRM out there

TP 8I is a great source to keep in touch with your clients.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality is a plus.

Cons

some of the windows are a bit hard to figure out and follow

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thank you Mo for your feedback! I noticed you mention 8i in your review. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, the updates include streamlined functionality which creates less windows for you to navigate. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Michele from DLP Real Estate, Inc.

Organized and technologically savvy software for Real Estate Agents

This software will help you generate more leads and business.

Pros

This allows you to always keep in constant contact with leads as well as providing your current clients with the best customer service. This helps do alot of the follow up work that can take hours out of our busy days. It makes the agent look good.

Cons

It can be a bit pricey if you are not utilizing all the tools it offers.

Kenville from Prince & Associates Realty

Right direction

I having used the previous version I like the direction the newer version is going in. As more features are implemented the software can become exactly what it needs to be.

Pros

I like the top down view of the customer/client . I.e. The amount On data that can be entered for an individual.

Cons

Drip campaign aren’t available and have to revert to an older version of the software to use, having to wait for features to be implemented based on user requests.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your feedback Kenville, You learned the CRM very quick! We are working hard to incorporate features into the new TPX. We appreciate being a part of your business!

Katha from Keller Williams Realty

TPX is Outstanding!

Pros

The new TPX software is so fresh, clean and connected. This is a very intuitive system. I am an Agent with KW and I'm an Account Executive with Top Producer. As an Agent, using this CRM is a dream. As an Account Executive, I love helping Agent simplify their business and get the most out of their day. Every Agent who uses Top Producer experiences the benefits of this software immediately.

Cons

I can't complain about the system. With new features being added and updated the company is right on track.

Crystal from CENTURY 21 Stopper & Associates

Top Producer Makes Marketing EASY!

Pros

I love that I can input my client database and set them up on drip campaigns to come my name in front of them. The software is easy to Navigate and has tons of Tools to assist you in your CRM management.

Cons

I have enjoyed using Top Producer to stay in contact with my database throughout the years, and I don't have any dislikes with the software.

Frank from Team Stella

Excellent Customer Support and It is needed

Not good, when frustrated by the ongoing calls for help and it was time to cancel I was told that It was necessary to continuing to pay for this software. Which while it bills on a month to month basis is a trap for an inescapable contract. The antiquated billing approach matches the user interface. Most software these days allow you to pay for the value you receive and not try to hold you captive.

Pros

Provided some automation of some frequently performed functions but lacked a more modern user interface and required way too much individual tailoring by individual users. The Customer support team was great however for most problems.

Cons

The user interface, lack of integrated texting features, lack of support for Google Voice, the appearance of an email interface that was horrible and required rework external to the CRM in Google email. Strongly recommend trying another CRM and using this as a last resort

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied March 2020

Thank you Frank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience. We make every effort to disclose the 12 month terms and conditions with third party sites like Capterra, as well as visible on our website, purchase receipts, and live consultations. Have you checked out Top Producer X CRM in beta? It offers text, streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can start using it with your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

selenne from Realty Masters & assoc.

It was a great system. Just a little dated as far as looks.

I got a couple deals from it.

Pros

Great CRM and great for long term follow up. It had daily reminders, it sent out emails to leads I had not been able to make phone contact with.

Cons

It seemed dated, the system was great but the looks and ease of use wasn't great. It didnt seem to flow to easily.

Lisa from Keller Williams

Excellent for task management, but stick with an outside email client

Pros

Keeping contacts organized is easy Assigning contacts to groups simplifies tracking where each client is at in the sales funnel Calls, tasks, and action plans keep every day organized and help ensure every step is accounted for

Cons

Very poor email interface: Unable to view full headers (VERY IMPORTANT when sussing out scams and phishing attempts) Unable to group-email when using an email task and template, resulting in unnecessary copying and pasting Unable to search emails (this feature has never worked) Unable to Mark as Unread Unable to nest threads and view as conversations

Ken from Realty Pro

Don't waste your time or money with this one.

The Top Producer system will create more headache and stress in your life when you are trying to do the opposite. Then they stick it to you with a cancel fee of 5 months service upfront to cancel. Don't put yourself in that position with these people, they couldn't care less about you and your business goals. Find another company that you can have an honest business building partnership with...

Pros

I found no redeeming quality to this product.

Cons

If you purchase their website with the crm, it's a joke. It won't load on certain browsers. You will have to purchase additional subscriptions they do not disclose. IDX is very crappy and unprofessional, unless you purchase from 3rd party and install on your site. You will also need to purchase a security subscription neither of these are disclosed when you subscribe to their crappy service. The snapshot feature also did not work for me. It could not locate my own home to test the system. Very disappointing. How can you send this out to potential clients if it doesn't even work when you test it on your home. No confidence in this product. All of this took weeks to figure out by the way because their customer service is lousy. Additionally the sales rep also misled me to believe you could send text with the crm. Yes, you can but you can not in a follow-up campaign. If you use a 10 day follow up that includes text, that's a no go. It can't do that... Furthermore, when I got fed up with this lousy system and the lousy customer service, I tried to cancel. Oh, you can't cancel unless you pay us our ridiculous monthly fee for 5 months. It's a total scam, they can trick you into wasting your time and money, then when you had enough and want to cancel they refuse to cancel your billing. They want 5 months up front or they will bill your card to the end of a 12 month contract they never kept their end of the agreement on... Scam Scam Scam

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

I choose TP because they had me believe that I could use the text feature in a follow up campaign, which you cannot unfortunately.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your feedback Ken. We are disappointed to hear about your experience and we will investigate the issues you had

Shawlyn from Century 21 Premier Realtors

Great Software

Pros

Top Producer has many features that makes my life easier to stay organized and on task. I like that I can put in my contacts for listings and closings. I can also tranfer the property if I choose to do so.

Cons

I wish more letters were available for email.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include new email templates crafted by industry experts! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

dennis from remax

great product

been great product over the years

Pros

Been suing to producer for over 20 years

Cons

website and lead generation more features of top producer 8 i in top producer X

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your feedback Dennis! Websites and lead generation from Market Snapshot Reports was just directly integrated to Top Producer X! There are a few articles on our blog, this may be helpful https://hub.topproducer.com/resources/5-ways-capture-leads

Gloria from Athens Best Homes

Top producer review

Pros

Excellent software. Great way to keep keep contacts and leads up to date

Cons

Nothing really negative I can think of. Good support as well