Browse TotalBrokerage Reviews

Eric from Rooftop Realty

The search for the integrated grail

Great. Support answers so fast. After waiting for Rocket or CINC to finally offer total integration we found TB! I was thinking of creating mine own when I found something better!

Pros

How often does an agent lose a client due to lack of touching? All the time. How hard is it to track where and how does a lead and transaction really cost? Very TB finally is an agent centric solution that really does carry the client from click to close This allows agents to do the whole transaction in 1 portal instead of 5!

Cons

aesthetic look. Haven't used it enough to find all the bugs yet

Reasons for Choosing TotalBrokerage

We still have rocket because it is better at lead gen and lead management

Cost. Features. Function.

Gil from Mid-Plains Land & Realty

TotalBrokerage is one heck of a company!

We originally tired Brokermint and just before we were ready to go live with it, we found they had an issue with printing from Apple mobile devices. I'm not sure if that's typical, but it sure wasn't going to work for our company. I found TotalBrokerage and scheduled a demo. With a time crunch I reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to see if we could meet early, and was more than accommodating. I'll be honest it is very rare in todays world to see a company that actually cares about customer support and making sure the product is working for their customers. TotalBrokerage is one of those rare companies and we intend to stay with them for a very long time!

Pros

The thing I like most about TotalBrokerage is their customer support! We had an issue with our new website and app hosting company not sharing the lead contacts without having to manually migrate them to any CRM each day. While this was no fault of TotalBrokerage, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team stepped up and found a way to automate the process while the hosting company stood back and did nothing to help. This was way above anything I have ever seen a company in today's world be willing to do!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about TotalBrokerage. Everything our office has been looking for, from a CRM all the way to finalizing a transaction is all right there within TotalBrokerage. We have been able to eliminate 3 other applications that we were otherwise going to have to work with, to get the same job accomplished. Today because of TotalBrokerage our office is finally streamlined!

Reasons for Choosing TotalBrokerage

Earlier in the year as I was trying to figure out what products to use for our virtual office systems I tried Broker Back Office and it was not nearly robust enough. I then tired Brokermint and experience our printing issues. I had also used BrokerWolf years ago and after looking at it again they really haven't changed their funky menu systems or user interface from 10 years prior. Once I saw the pricing and the ability of TotalBrokerage I figured it was worth a shot. Once I got things set up, and now see it in action along with the customer support they provide , I wish I would have found TotalBrokerage a long time ago. It would have save me a lot of time and money! Do not overlook this product!

Reasons for Switching to TotalBrokerage

With Brokermint, after spending all the time setting everything up we could not get our contracts and documents to print correctly from our mobile Apple devices. Everything else printed fine, Brokermint documents were the only issue. They really couldn't give us a reason why or timeline of when the issue would be resolved which was a HUGE issue for us as our office is going fully virtual for our agents.

Gerod from Durden Property Group L.L.C

Great Product!

When I log into TotalBrokerage I feel happy, knowing that I can see all of my agents' transactions, my transaction, my to-do list, my calendar and can control all of it with the touch of a few buttons!! I'm loving it more each day.

Pros

Once inside of TB you can completely do a deal from contact to close, they have made many improvements since I've started. TB staff is amazing, I even spoke to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] when I initially called. Although I'm still learning the system, I plan on being with them for a while.

Cons

In the beginning, I tried to use it without the onboard training and not reading anything, I got very frustrated, but after the training videos, reading the helpful tips, and a few calls to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team at TB. We are on our way and it looks great!!

Reasons for Choosing TotalBrokerage

It covered more of my checkboxes.

Reasons for Switching to TotalBrokerage

Needed something that offered everything pertaining to running a real estate brokerage, not just a CRM.

Jackie from Global Connections Realty

No a friendly software

Pros

Control on the close transactions, I can have the amount of my close transactions remain me how good or not I am doing

Cons

Is not a friendly user software. Frustrated to complete forms having all the parts on a contract as a vendor or contact, even when I don't represent both sides. Impossible to delete a form that can't be use or was a mistake to upload. Work for one county, I work with 7 different counties. As a user take a lot of time to complete a task.

Company decision

Response from Brokerage Management Solutions

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we've been able to address your issues directly as you are still a current customer.

Hayley from RedZone Realty

We LOVE total brokerage

We love total brokerage. The team is incredible and always making adjustments and improvements. It truly is a one stop shop for all Real Estate needs.

Pros

We love that everything is one place for our agents! Even more so, we love the team behind the software. They are always working to improve and better the system and are constantly putting out new tools and features!

Cons

1. The transaction tasks - They don't require the agent to complete. They are not in front of the agents' faces at all times 2. CRM Tasks - Are only generated through action plans. Cannot be generated individually 3. Transaction Statuses - Limit features depending on the status I would like to add that they are working on fixing and changing all of these issues!

Reasons for Choosing TotalBrokerage

The potential! We love the product that total brokerage is becoming!

Reasons for Switching to TotalBrokerage

RBO was quirky and not making the changes to the CRM as promised.

Benjamin from Signature International Real Estate

Total Brokerage will make your daily work life much easier

Total Brokerage makes your daily work life and activities much easier. As busy as we all are that is a great asset and important. Simple to use and learn. Also you have the ability to keep you expenses on each transaction along with many other features. Always improving on an already great product.

Pros

This is very user friendly, makes daily work activities, emailing, tracking, doing contracts, storing documents quicker & easier and is very efficient .

Cons

Not , much to dislike once you get used to using it which does not take long at all. and if you need help the support teams are awesome patient and helpful

Reasons for Switching to TotalBrokerage

Company switched over and it was a great move.

Maria from A&M Realty

Best CRM we found

Pros

Great functionality! With TB we have everything we need and more!

Cons

Interface, not as user friendly as expected, electronic signature, email tracking is not available

In general yes, but I wish TB had some of Boomtown features

Eric from Signature Real Estate Companies

Best Bang for Your CRM/Transaction Management Buck!

The best one stop shop for CRM, Transaction Management, Marketing Automation, and Financial Management you can have for the price!

Pros

Easy to Use CRM Amazing Forms Wizard Setup Slick Transaction Management module Great Marketing Automation Fantastic Mobile Integration for those of us on the go

Cons

The email tab in the transaction should pair with the email tab on the contact, thus allowing one to write emails out of the transaction and seeing them on both tabs, whereby the user would see both in and outbound emails within the transaction and not need to go to CRM to track outbound emails. A transaction embedded in and out email would increase the usage of TB emailing drastically.

NO CRM, NO EXPORT, ETC ETC

Sabrina from Signature International Real Estate

Total Brokerage is the single BEST ALL INCLUSIVE Real Estate Brokerage software out there!

There is not enough that I could say about Total Brokerage. As a former user of AppFiles, I am so excited that our company has made the switch to Total Brokerage. We had the option to maintain our previous software or switch to Total Brokerage and I could not be happier that I decided to ditch it for a far superior option. This service is the ONLY full-service Real Estate Brokerage Software on the market, designed by and for Real Estate professionals. Also, you do not need to be tech-savvy in order to use the software. It is extremely user-friendly and on the off-chance that you have any trouble, their customer service is fantastic! I would recommend TB to anyone within the Real Estate business, it is an absolute game-changer for our industry! Thank you Total Brokerage for giving us the solution we have all been waiting for!

Pros

Everything you need is integrated with TB: -Superior CRM -Transactional Software (with reminders when needed) -Marketing, such as email subscription options, which help tremendously with customer retention and follow up -Fully integrated and Cloud hosted -Extremely mobile-friendly, meaning I can always operate while on the go (and will never lose a time-sensitive deal again) -E-signatures is just an absolute favorite feature of mine -Forms Library with all the forms you could possibly need! -Extremely user-friendly! You do not need to be tech-savvy to use TB! -Follow all of your accounting and update expenses on a transactional basis -QuickBooks integration, making taxes a breeze! -Excellent Customer Service and Help Desk -SO much more!

Cons

Currently, I honestly have zero complaints!

Reasons for Choosing TotalBrokerage

Because it is the BEST and full-service, everything we needed!

Reasons for Switching to TotalBrokerage

Because Total Brokerage is a FAR SUPERIOR Full-Service, All-Inclusive, Real Estate Brokerage Software! AppFiles can not hold a candle to TB!

David from Signature Supreme

Pros

Transaction Management at it's finest. From MLS data import to Digital Signatures to easy compliance reviews, this software makes handling real estate transactions a breeze. BEST feature is transaction tracking. Use the email functions to time and date stamp all your actions just in case you need legal protection later. There's no he said / she said if everything is legally documented.

Cons

My issues are procedural... for instance, editing a file that signatures were sent for. But it is FAR better the way it is now because all the revisions are saved for compliance.

supported by brokerage

Robert from Signature International Premier Properties

Why Use Any Other CRM

TB has made my every day life as a realtor so much easier.

Pros

It's so easy to use that I have been able to write a contract, one my phone, while coaching 3rd base in a baseball game. Simple data entry for the tabes and the whole transaction is mapped out and forms auto filled. Keeping current with my contacts is also one of my favorite features. Auto drips have never been easier. It's so easy to deliver content to my leads. Both new and old!

Cons

The only thing that drives me bonkers is having to inout the name of the buyer and seller on our Receipt of Escrow form. Why can't this data come from the People Tab? I always find myself having to go back and look at the People tab to remember the names of the other side.

James from Southern Classic Realtors

TotalBrokerage Rocks!

They Rock! It's truly the best real estate software from Contact to Contract to Close. I'm thrilled that we have this 1 awesome platform system with Southern Classic Realtors. There customer support staff is amazing and very responsive. They have been very good to work with and they allow me the opportunity to customize their system to my company operations. Excited to be in business with TotalBrokerage! -James Hamby President and CEO of Southern Classic Realtors

Pros

It's truly the best real estate software from Contact to Contract to Close. I'm thrilled that we have this 1 awesome platform system with Southern Classic Realtors. Check out their website: TotalBrokerage.com and see all the features available... You'll love it ❤️

Cons

They are currently working on one feature in regards to multiply esigning capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing TotalBrokerage

It was truly a 1 stop platform to run my brokerage firm.

Rose from Signature International Premier Properties

Why I love TOTAL BROKERAGE

Difficult for me to learn, but well worth it!

Pros

I love that everything is together at one source and it is so easy to look up a transaction or a client. This system eliminates the need to go to different sources to look up anything about one's customer. It also eliminates the need to keep voluminous folders of paper. Also makes it very easy to look up past customers. Additionally, as a realtor, I can send out mass mailings at one time. I love this system. I am not a technological person, and it took me a long time to learn this system, but compared to App Files, and to Dot Loop, this system is a winner, and once one learns it, is very easy to operate.

Cons

I would have preferred customers in CRM to be alphabetized.

Reasons for Switching to TotalBrokerage

I switched Real Estate companies from CENTURY 21 Tenace Realty to SIGNATURE INTERNATIONAL PREMIER PROPERTIES. The transition was a little difficult for me, but I received excellent support from the people at SIPP, and eventually learned the system. Now, knowing it, I wouldn't go back or switch to any other system unless I absolutely had to do so.

Michael from Signature International Real Estate, LLC

Honest and Legitimate Review

It doesn't give you a user friendly experience the way the iPhone does but once you use over and over and over again, you grow accustom to its features. It doesn't appear to be intended for an agent friendly experience. Yet, with the options it offers, it meets my needs as a Realtor. It definitely forces you to be organized and accountable to maintaining customer information. By far what makes TB a winner is that it's mobile friendly! That is a HUGE WIN for any Realtor!

Pros

- MLS info transfers - Organizes customer information - You can upload documents in TB from your phone - You can make documents editable from your phone - Electronic signatures are user friendly - You can apply initials all throughout a contract once as oppose to adding initials one page at a time - You can add a long list of Buyers and Sellers

Cons

- You can't upload more than one document at a time - You can't delete an "x" amount of initials or signatures after making a copy of an executed original form - With Seller's that include a trust or require a long name typed out, the name hides behind the section for "Seller #2". Even after the "EYE" is selected, it appears as though the name is cut off but once the document is sent out for signatures it appears for the viewer.

Reasons for Switching to TotalBrokerage

To support my Broker and after awhile we really didn't have a choice

CHARLES from Signature Florida Gold Realty

Charles " Trent " Navarro Review

Excellent overall experience

Pros

The software is very user friendly and I use it daily with my clients and use the CRM to keep track of all my ongoing contacts for marketing purposes

Cons

Sometimes there are minor glitches in the software but they all get resolved quickly

Companies proprietory system

Kellie from Signature International Real Estate

One Stop Shop - TOTAL BROKERAGE

Pros

I like that Total Brokerage is easy to use. I input my customers into the CRM and from the CRM, I click on the drop down to create a transaction. I like that when in the transaction, you can create files and separate the documents. It also provides a check list to keep me in compliance. Another feature that I really like is the automated marketing. The amount of features that Total Brokerage offers is unlimited. This is a definite one stop shop for what I need as a Realtor. Check it out! Once you use Total Brokerage, you will not want to use anything other software.

Cons

I don't think there is anything that I did not like about the software. The only con I can think of is since I am not a techy person, it appeared over whelming to me with all the features but once I started using it and learned about the different features it was easy to navigate.

Joshua from Signature International Real Estate LLC

TotalBrokerage makes Real Estate smoother

Pros

TotalBrokerage makes transactions run smoother. By following the task checkboxes, it helps you confirm each transaction goes accordingly and on track. The e-signature functionality is a helpful tool allow for quick document review and reduce paper waste. TotalBrokerage allows a transaction to be handled entirely remote.

Cons

The current limitations of TotalBrokerage would include the notification system. The basic text message are helpful but could be more powerful. In the case when a team member or office manager adds a document to a file, it would be helpful to receive a text notification with the file name.

Sally from Signature International Premier Properties

Terrific Product

Have enjoyed using TB. Love all the new add on features, keeps track of my transactions, my dates, etc. and makes me look even more professional.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can add notes, update files easily and add dates to your calendar, which I love.

Cons

there is nothing that I don't like about this product so far

Moved companies

Philip from Signature International Real Estate

All in One Platform

Amazing, I'm on the road to success!!!

Pros

I love the way Total Brokerage sets up your road to success. From the initial CRM entry to last item entered the systems intergraded feature collects the data and pulls it all together. Task management helps keep you up to date with upcoming events and appointments. Very easy to use and if you have a question the immediate response from the program makes life easy.

Cons

When uploading forms you have to do them individually, I like creating folders / files on my personal computer and when I have to upload them into Total Brokerage I have to select one at a time. I wish we could add the multi upload function.

Reasons for Switching to TotalBrokerage

Our Brokerage [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] created Total Brokerage and it's the best product on the market.

Linda from Siganture Real Estate Companies

Using TotalBrokerage on a Daily basis

I think the CRM and Marketing portions are the most important asset of this product. The second is the ease in creating a transaction. I can add my contacts to the CRM, create the transaction and send my documents for signatures in less than 15 minutes.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the software. I have to answer agent questions all day long and mostly they are over the phone. The templates from step to step are so easy I can walk them through an entire transaction in about fifteen minutes.

Cons

I would like to see some updates to the signature request. I would like to be able to sign on the document rather than send a request for signature. Also, I think if a document requires and approval signature, the program should allow you to sent to the approval person to sign without making a copy.

Reasons for Switching to TotalBrokerage

Our company made the switch.

Yanesa from Lifestyle International University

Great CRM

I very much enjoy using the TotalBrokerage system. It is the only way I am able to keep track of my daily calendar, clients, and all of the deadlines associated with each client along the way of the transaction. If I didn't have TotalBrokerage, I'd be lost.

Pros

Being able to make separate calendars per client is key, and it is AMAZING that they all come together on your one main calendar. Being able to create deadlines & reminders for your clients is also a great feature. I tend to be forgetful but that's not an excuse with a system like TotalBrokerage. I also love the ability to send documents for signing, having one section per client where I can store all of their individual documents, etc. The organization of TotalBrokerage is fantastic.

Cons

We would really like a "calling out" function.

Jonathan from Signature Inernational Real Estate

Pros

The best thing about Total Brokerage is that i can use it with my iPad and iPhone. The last software my company used require special browsers to be downloaded for it to work. I iPad pro and pencil make the editing real simple. Also being able to see if a customer view documents when Sharing and Signature request is a bonus.

Cons

2 issues i have with TB is that adding signature boxes and text boxes over already established boxes do not line up properly. Finally if there was a way to copy to all pages and deleting boxes on the iPad would make it fantastic

company wide

Mahsa from Optimar International

Great Software

Overall I'm very satisfied with total brokerage and would recommend it.

Pros

CRM is amazing, helps you organize your contacts and have great communication with them

Cons

Tabs are not user friendly, the automation need more instruction, I'm still not sure how they work!

Company's decision

Jennifer from Signature One Luxury Estates, LLC

Seamless transaction management system for the modern Realtor

Overall, TotalBrokerage is my one stop shop for all my real estate transactions. I need nothing else! Cloud Based Document Storage ✔️ Contactless Transaction Friendly ✔️ On the go accessibility ✔️✔️✔️

Pros

I love how user friendly and platform friendly this software is. I can access documents from my phone and request signatures just as easily!

Cons

I wish there was more functionality with PDFs such as rotating them.

Bambi from SOLE

Old to the world of real estate; New to software driven brokerage solutions

I could not do my job without it. I could never go back to the old ways...EVER

Pros

I can do it all...MYSELF. I don't need an assistant. I don't need to scan all of my files to keep them organized. I can go to one place and everything is stored, can be changed, shared and executed with ease.

Cons

I had some difficulty at the beginning remembering certain steps, however with practice; the system does make logical sense. I found some of the support early on was less helpful than I had hoped. This had to do with the person I received on the phone, not about the software.

Nancy from Signature International

Realtor

Pros

Very easy to use and like the compliance feature.

Cons

I would like to see a section for emails received or sent relating to the file that are not directly from or to Total Brokerage.

Changed brokers.

Lilah from Signature paradise realty international LLC

“TotalBrokerage -Is your answer Key “

Overall the TotalBrokerage it’s a great tool That’s helps you to be the Agent that you want to. Its Guide you with your transaction steps by step. It has a great marketing tools for you to to choose and design your own ads. If you are an investor or an agent it has variety of vendors list anywhere from moving companies to cleaning company etc, and you can add your own as well. My favorite part it has a great way of helping you to build relationship with your customers by sending them emails, post card for holidays or even their favorite sport. Extremely helpful Is the a reminder that will remind both parties when things are due and it’s also can sync to your calendar on your phone. And there is so much more!!

Pros

My favorite section is the Tasks, I found it extremely useful, specially as a new agent because It’s guide you step-by-step to what forms must be completed for your transaction. After three tasks that you have completed, it’s been sent to be reviewed. If those Tasks are complete and correct It will let you know you that you passed and you can move forward to the next three tasks. If it’s not being approved it will tells you what you are missing and therefore, it will helps you to correct any mistakes and you won’t be allowed to move forward until those mistakes are been approved.

Cons

I Actually love this software, it just at first you feel overwhelming but as you start using it over and over you will found very easy to used and extremely helpful.

Jacqueline from Deconova International Group

TOTAL BROKERAGE SOFTWARE

Pros

This software or program is very easy to use. I can have every document well organized.

Cons

We have all the features to work very good a file and have the best results

More features

Jason from North Realty Group

New Brokerage that Simplified its Systems

Pros

So far love it! I started our brokerage in March of 2019. From there we brought on four systems for our day to day activity...and this was a pain. We started looking for a more inclusive system and looked several and then we came across TotalBrokerage. I sent this out for everyone to watch and get their input and they loved it. We went from four systems with four separate logins to just one! Easy to use and jump right in!

Cons

Forms and can be a little time consuming to set up but nothing to hard.

Sally from Signature International Premier Properties LLC

Definitely LOVE Total Brokerage

Very happy with it.

Pros

Very easy to use, a great system that allows you to put ALL your files in one place, sends you reminders, etc. You can add email campaigns and do so much more with this great system.

Cons

Sometimes my customers have a hard time signing docs on their phones. Otherwise I love it!

Nadiya from Signature International Real Estate, LLC

TB users review

Pros

It has a lot of options. Ability to send paperwork for electronic signatures. Like automation.

Cons

The system is not automatically saving changes. Inability to make changes after clicking Save button. Would be nice to have some templates ready that you can change to fit the needs. It doesn't 'Fetch" information from my MLS ( RAPB+GFLR ) into contract paperwork. I have to do it word by word and it takes a lot of time.

Response from Brokerage Management Solutions

Replied September 2019

Nadiya, Your company does have the "Fetch" for those MLS mentioned, please contact your broker. Additionally, the Save button does allow you to save after. Perhaps you would like some additional training to get you over these issues?

Jessica from Scuttina Signature Real Group LLC

Total Package for my business

Pros

Total Brokerage is the absolute total package to run my business. As a new agent in this amazing world of Real estate I couldn't have been more lucky to be a member of Total Brokerage it allows me to handle lead management and nurturing, marketing, transaction management, accounting, reports, bookkeeping, Commission control and payment. I mean it's ALL in one sweet-smooth transaction software !

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the 20min non-activity log off and I understand is for security purpose, SO not really mad about it.

Ivan M from Signature International Real Estate LLC

Ivan M Benjamin Jr

It's easy, fast, reliable and accurate.

Pros

It's easy, fast, accurate and reliable.

Cons

I am satisfied with the developer's foresight...

More robust features...

Judith from Signature International Real Estate

Total Brokerage

Pros

I like this software solution as it takes one from the contract all the way through to the closing. It keeps track of the customers in an easy fashion. It allows me to create, edit and store the necessary information needed for each transaction.

Cons

I don't like having to enter both husband and wife's name separately.

Brokerage had us switch.

Julie from Signature Paradise Realty International

Julie Ann Brown's review of Total Brokerage

I love the system as it has save me time and help close more deals.

Pros

The ease of completing contracts saves time. The CRM keeps me organized and is helpful for follow up.

Cons

When covering for another agent in the office who also uses Total Brokerage and I need to complete an offer/write an offer lease on their listing it can be cumbersome.

Pablo from Lifestyle International Realty

I Run My Whole Business in TB

Total Brokerage is the most practical software for real estate agents. Total Brokerage allows to follow up with my clients in the profesional level that I like and I love that I can run my real estate transactions from beginning to end in one software.

Pros

I love the CRM in Total Brokerage and the automations that I can use with my clients

Cons

I cannot think of anything. Total Brokerage is the best

Total Brokerage is better duh

Cynthia from Signature International RE

Total Brokerage is Great!

Pros

It is like one stop shopping, everything you need to do in Real estate is in in this program. It also has step by step instructions for many functions, in the ? Help section.

Cons

It started out as learning experience for me since I had not sold Real estate for many years, but with a few classes it is a very easy system to use.

Michelle from Signature International Premier Properties, LLC

Total Brokerage Review

Total Brokerage is a robust CRM systems that stream lines the necessary daily tasks required within the real estate industry. Whether it is simply inputing customer contact information or preparing and emailing legal contracts, the ease of use, with only a few pushes of the button, makes this program a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Ease of access into the program whether it is on your computer or on your cell phone. I really appreciate the text message feature alerting you of either calendar reminders or completed signature requests for pending documents.

Cons

Some of the fields within the CRM are spread along different pages. But I think that is more of an internal company set up feature.

KEITH from Signature International Real Estate LLC

User Friendly System

very statisfied

Pros

It is very issue to use , not difficult to use, better than Docu Sign

Cons

You are NOT able to know how many times someone logs in to review a document and more importantly it does NOT tell yo the day and time of each log in

Reasons for Switching to TotalBrokerage

because our broker suggested it

Violet from lifestyle international realty

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

tenant /landors

is good and excellent

Pros

the documents at rents and security safe , is very nice the forms use the a services for my costumers and I.

Cons

in few case is very slow but in more case is nice the forms and documents in the page

douglas from Signature Commercial Real Estate

Total Brokerage

Pros

Ease of use, completeness, logical system.

Cons

save should be automatic or save button in more places on screen. Having to go in and out of documents after upload to see uploaded document.

my broker

LIa from Signature International Premier Properties

Total Brokerages

It's been great so far. I look forward to using the program for future transactions.

Pros

Everything is streamlined for you to share and use with several vendors and clients. It's user friendly-- all documents and files can be easily reviewed and evaluated.

Cons

Everything is there for your convenience-- just the areas to write in separate text can be easier to use.

Aquanas from Blair Realty Group Inc.

Realtor at work

Pros

I really like the contact management and ease of integration into the documents.

Cons

If something needs to be added to a previously sign document, there is no way to edit and resend.

Elizabeth from Signature Real Estate

From crying to loving it!

Pros

Total Brokerage can be used on my iphone, ipad and pc without any glitch. It is easy even though, it took me a while to understand it and be able to use it. I am not even closed to be an expert, it really ‘love it’.

Cons

It could take a while to learn it, it is frustrating to get around with so many items to input.

Berna from Signature Real Estate Companies

Total Satisfaction

Pros

It helps mantain an impecable transaction every single time.

Cons

there is nothing NOT to like as far as I am concern.

Broker Sugestion

Jennifer from Signature Real Estate Companies, LLC

Best CRM and Marketing software

Pros

All in one CRM and marketing software, great agent support

Cons

None, I love using TotalBrokerage. Makes my work easier

Kelly from Signature Title Group, LLC

Daily use of Total Brokerage

This system is easy to use. It keeps us connected with all of the Signature Realtors. Very easy to retrieve any information we may need to close on the property. In my opinion it's user FRIENDLY. Great tool.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to maneuver from screen to screen.

Cons

Maybe outside agents should be able to communicate with our inside agents.

Tony from Lifestyle International Realty

Our brokerage go to CRM

Pros

CRM + DocuSign + Mailer Drip campaign all in one.

Cons

There is no mobile app, or iphone integration.

Sung from Signature Commercial Real Estate, LLC

One Stop Contact to Contract

Pros

There is a learning curve for this platform and you can say it is due to the fact that this is truly comprehensive and robust system.

Cons

I've been using this system for almost three years and I am sure I haven't mastered half of it's functions! Perhaps this con is actually a pro?

Danny from Signature Real Estate Finder

Love this program

It has been fantastic

Pros

Ease of use. Once you have the customer and vendor information entered, transactions are simple and easy to use

Cons

I am relatively new to the industry and I have no complaints at this time