TotalBrokerage

TotalBrokerage Reviews

RATING:

• icon"It has been easy to use, and it keeps me organized right on track."
  • icon"Transactional Software (with reminders when needed). Marketing, such as email subscription options, which help tremendously with customer retention and follow up."
  • icon"I really like the contact management and ease of integration into the documents."
  • icon"Sometimes my customers have a hard time signing docs on their phones."
  • icon"I haven’t used other platforms so there’s no comparison."
  • icon"If something needs to be added to a previously sign document, there is no way to edit and resend."

All TotalBrokerage Reviews

Keith

Great Product, Incredible Service

WE continue to integrate more and more of the features in order to run our brokerage from a single platform instead of multiple systems, every time they launch new feature it is a feature that is actualy helpful, overall it has been a great experience.

Pros

The platform itself is excellent and does exactly what it should do as a one stop fully integrated product. It is really solid, however where the company shines is in their Customer Service, I cannot tell you just how impressed I am with the speed and thoroughness of their responses and just how helpful their Customer service is.

Cons

As with any software there are some processes that are not intuitive for all users, so I wouldn't call it a "con" per se, because it will happen with any platform, but it's really the only downside

Reasons for choosing TotalBrokerage

Because they offered the most comprehensive solution on the market

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

I did not want to support Dotloop's parent company anymore

Gil

TotalBrokerage is one heck of a company!

We originally tired Brokermint and just before we were ready to go live with it, we found they had an issue with printing from Apple mobile devices. I'm not sure if that's typical, but it sure wasn't going to work for our company. I found TotalBrokerage and scheduled a demo. With a time crunch I reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to see if we could meet early, and was more than accommodating. I'll be honest it is very rare in todays world to see a company that actually cares about customer support and making sure the product is working for their customers. TotalBrokerage is one of those rare companies and we intend to stay with them for a very long time!

Pros

The thing I like most about TotalBrokerage is their customer support! We had an issue with our new website and app hosting company not sharing the lead contacts without having to manually migrate them to any CRM each day. While this was no fault of TotalBrokerage, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team stepped up and found a way to automate the process while the hosting company stood back and did nothing to help. This was way above anything I have ever seen a company in today's world be willing to do!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about TotalBrokerage. Everything our office has been looking for, from a CRM all the way to finalizing a transaction is all right there within TotalBrokerage. We have been able to eliminate 3 other applications that we were otherwise going to have to work with, to get the same job accomplished. Today because of TotalBrokerage our office is finally streamlined!

Reasons for choosing TotalBrokerage

Earlier in the year as I was trying to figure out what products to use for our virtual office systems I tried Broker Back Office and it was not nearly robust enough. I then tired Brokermint and experience our printing issues. I had also used BrokerWolf years ago and after looking at it again they really haven't changed their funky menu systems or user interface from 10 years prior. Once I saw the pricing and the ability of TotalBrokerage I figured it was worth a shot. Once I got things set up, and now see it in action along with the customer support they provide , I wish I would have found TotalBrokerage a long time ago. It would have save me a lot of time and money! Do not overlook this product!

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

With Brokermint, after spending all the time setting everything up we could not get our contracts and documents to print correctly from our mobile Apple devices. Everything else printed fine, Brokermint documents were the only issue. They really couldn't give us a reason why or timeline of when the issue would be resolved which was a HUGE issue for us as our office is going fully virtual for our agents.

June 2022

Good sales pitch, poor software.

Great solution as pitched to me. Training was sub-par, support was not trained how to support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was misleading. My group used this software for six months until the manager of our group was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. At that point we started losing agents as we had little support to offer our agents and within a month we were down to three agents. Today, I'm now a solo agent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would not let us out of contract and forced payment for the following six months.

Pros

Initially it appeared to be a good solution; however, poor training changed my position. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the only trainer who was very nice but lacked experience.

Cons

Difficult to figure out how to use on own. Training and support was surfaced at best.

Reasons for choosing TotalBrokerage

Great sales pitch with promises that we would love software and my entire group would be fully trained.

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

Needed more robust transaction management.

Response from Brokerage Management Solutions

We're sorry, we've been unable to find you as one of our customers. We hope you would have reached out to resolve this issue, instead of posting it here, if you were indeed one of our numerous and happy subscribers. It appears you may just be a troll, perhaps one of our competitors. Best of luck with your recovery.

Replied July 2022

Eric

The best all in one CRM/Transaction Management/Marketing for Real Estate

The TotalBrokerage experience has truly been a breath of fresh air into my real estate career. To have such a simple user interface in such a robust product is a dream that only an industry insider could have realized. I'm in TB every single day and it is as much a life blood product for me as the MLS is - it is that critical to my business. To have a product that handles CRM, Transaction Management, and Marketing with such ease either on mobile or PC is really something I never thought possible, especially for the price!

Pros

Super convenient on-the-fly CRM entry; Seamless transition from CRM to Transaction Management; Super robust Transaction Management that is tailor made for the real estate industry; Powerful Marketing module; Just a great all in one system that is invaluable to my real estate career

Cons

It is so robust, I recommend getting TB to assist with integration. The more you integrate, the more powerful the tool is.

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

Appfiles was only decent for transaction management, not CRM, Marketing, or even being able to export anything since it's not a true database

Hayley

We LOVE total brokerage

We love total brokerage. The team is incredible and always making adjustments and improvements. It truly is a one stop shop for all Real Estate needs.

Pros

We love that everything is one place for our agents! Even more so, we love the team behind the software. They are always working to improve and better the system and are constantly putting out new tools and features!

Cons

1. The transaction tasks - They don't require the agent to complete. They are not in front of the agents' faces at all times 2. CRM Tasks - Are only generated through action plans. Cannot be generated individually 3. Transaction Statuses - Limit features depending on the status I would like to add that they are working on fixing and changing all of these issues!

Reasons for choosing TotalBrokerage

The potential! We love the product that total brokerage is becoming!

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

RBO was quirky and not making the changes to the CRM as promised.

Benjamin

Total Brokerage will make your daily work life much easier

Total Brokerage makes your daily work life and activities much easier. As busy as we all are that is a great asset and important. Simple to use and learn. Also you have the ability to keep you expenses on each transaction along with many other features. Always improving on an already great product.

Pros

This is very user friendly, makes daily work activities, emailing, tracking, doing contracts, storing documents quicker & easier and is very efficient .

Cons

Not , much to dislike once you get used to using it which does not take long at all. and if you need help the support teams are awesome patient and helpful

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

Company switched over and it was a great move.

Maria

Best CRM we found

Pros

Great functionality! With TB we have everything we need and more!

Cons

Interface, not as user friendly as expected, electronic signature, email tracking is not available

In general yes, but I wish TB had some of Boomtown features

Monica

Total Brokerage is amazing

Love it

Pros

Easy to use and understand. They are always making it better

Cons

Nothing at this time, there have been issues in the past but those were all fixed

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

My company uses it and it’s easier for me to navigate

Eric

The search for the integrated grail

Great. Support answers so fast. After waiting for Rocket or CINC to finally offer total integration we found TB! I was thinking of creating mine own when I found something better!

Pros

How often does an agent lose a client due to lack of touching? All the time. How hard is it to track where and how does a lead and transaction really cost? Very TB finally is an agent centric solution that really does carry the client from click to close This allows agents to do the whole transaction in 1 portal instead of 5!

Cons

aesthetic look. Haven't used it enough to find all the bugs yet

Reasons for choosing TotalBrokerage

We still have rocket because it is better at lead gen and lead management

Cost. Features. Function.

Dominique

TotalBrokerage Review 2 years in

Pros

I appreciate having a cloud-based transaction management system to house the brokerage's transactions.

Cons

I would like to see integration with e-signature platforms such as DocuSign or dotloop as they do well for the e-signature portion a bit better that TotalBrokerage. I also would like to see support for varied commission splits per agent. For example, sales and listings have different splits form leasing activities or other activities, etc.

Reasons for choosing TotalBrokerage

I liked the way the product was organized

Sabrina

Total Brokerage is the single BEST ALL INCLUSIVE Real Estate Brokerage software out there!

There is not enough that I could say about Total Brokerage. As a former user of AppFiles, I am so excited that our company has made the switch to Total Brokerage. We had the option to maintain our previous software or switch to Total Brokerage and I could not be happier that I decided to ditch it for a far superior option. This service is the ONLY full-service Real Estate Brokerage Software on the market, designed by and for Real Estate professionals. Also, you do not need to be tech-savvy in order to use the software. It is extremely user-friendly and on the off-chance that you have any trouble, their customer service is fantastic! I would recommend TB to anyone within the Real Estate business, it is an absolute game-changer for our industry! Thank you Total Brokerage for giving us the solution we have all been waiting for!

Pros

Everything you need is integrated with TB: -Superior CRM -Transactional Software (with reminders when needed) -Marketing, such as email subscription options, which help tremendously with customer retention and follow up -Fully integrated and Cloud hosted -Extremely mobile-friendly, meaning I can always operate while on the go (and will never lose a time-sensitive deal again) -E-signatures is just an absolute favorite feature of mine -Forms Library with all the forms you could possibly need! -Extremely user-friendly! You do not need to be tech-savvy to use TB! -Follow all of your accounting and update expenses on a transactional basis -QuickBooks integration, making taxes a breeze! -Excellent Customer Service and Help Desk -SO much more!

Cons

Currently, I honestly have zero complaints!

Reasons for choosing TotalBrokerage

Because it is the BEST and full-service, everything we needed!

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

Because Total Brokerage is a FAR SUPERIOR Full-Service, All-Inclusive, Real Estate Brokerage Software! AppFiles can not hold a candle to TB!

Robert

Why Use Any Other CRM

TB has made my every day life as a realtor so much easier.

Pros

It's so easy to use that I have been able to write a contract, one my phone, while coaching 3rd base in a baseball game. Simple data entry for the tabes and the whole transaction is mapped out and forms auto filled. Keeping current with my contacts is also one of my favorite features. Auto drips have never been easier. It's so easy to deliver content to my leads. Both new and old!

Cons

The only thing that drives me bonkers is having to inout the name of the buyer and seller on our Receipt of Escrow form. Why can't this data come from the People Tab? I always find myself having to go back and look at the People tab to remember the names of the other side.

Rose

Why I love TOTAL BROKERAGE

Difficult for me to learn, but well worth it!

Pros

I love that everything is together at one source and it is so easy to look up a transaction or a client. This system eliminates the need to go to different sources to look up anything about one's customer. It also eliminates the need to keep voluminous folders of paper. Also makes it very easy to look up past customers. Additionally, as a realtor, I can send out mass mailings at one time. I love this system. I am not a technological person, and it took me a long time to learn this system, but compared to App Files, and to Dot Loop, this system is a winner, and once one learns it, is very easy to operate.

Cons

I would have preferred customers in CRM to be alphabetized.

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

I switched Real Estate companies from CENTURY 21 Tenace Realty to SIGNATURE INTERNATIONAL PREMIER PROPERTIES. The transition was a little difficult for me, but I received excellent support from the people at SIPP, and eventually learned the system. Now, knowing it, I wouldn't go back or switch to any other system unless I absolutely had to do so.

Stacy

Nice Program

Support is very thorough and responsive.

Pros

We really like that the team is constantly improving and tweaking the product. They truly listen to suggestions and are always making it better. I love how it can populate the forms by group based on a series of initial questions. Also the checklist is awesome.

Cons

The mapping of forms can be very cumbersome. The esigining is not compliant with legal requirements, although convenient, we don't use it for that reason. Can only upload .pdf format documents. I wish the task reminder would have the task mentioned in the email it sends. Minor issues compared to the overall delivery product which is been very good for us.

Reasons for choosing TotalBrokerage

Ease of use, more comprehensive features.

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

I wanted a more robust system which Total Brokerage delivered.

Honest and Legitimate Review

It doesn't give you a user friendly experience the way the iPhone does but once you use over and over and over again, you grow accustom to its features. It doesn't appear to be intended for an agent friendly experience. Yet, with the options it offers, it meets my needs as a Realtor. It definitely forces you to be organized and accountable to maintaining customer information. By far what makes TB a winner is that it's mobile friendly! That is a HUGE WIN for any Realtor!

Pros

- MLS info transfers - Organizes customer information - You can upload documents in TB from your phone - You can make documents editable from your phone - Electronic signatures are user friendly - You can apply initials all throughout a contract once as oppose to adding initials one page at a time - You can add a long list of Buyers and Sellers

Cons

- You can't upload more than one document at a time - You can't delete an "x" amount of initials or signatures after making a copy of an executed original form - With Seller's that include a trust or require a long name typed out, the name hides behind the section for "Seller #2". Even after the "EYE" is selected, it appears as though the name is cut off but once the document is sent out for signatures it appears for the viewer.

Reasons for switching to TotalBrokerage

To support my Broker and after awhile we really didn't have a choice