All UJET Reviews

Nate

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2017

I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET.

UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

PROS

Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

CONS

Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

Lauren

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Great experience with Ujet!

Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

PROS

-Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation. -Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer. -The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

CONS

The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

Reasons for switching to UJET

At the time, there were basic functionality such as live service level, custom statuses and call listening missing from the product.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2020

A simple and easy product

Overall, this product is good and simple, providing basic functions as well as data management, but that is it. If you're looking for a more sophisticated product that contains additional features, then this is not the one. If you want a simple one that can help you make and receive calls in a timely manner, then this is the product for you.

PROS

UJET is a simple phone application that can be useful and easy to use. It provides a nice UI that doesn't contain a lot of buttons that can, sometimes, complicate user interaction. I've used this product as both a call receiver and as a manager. It provides several insights that can help track call information and keep tabs of everything that is going on.

CONS

There were several times when calls would glitch out and you wouldn't know what exactly happened. Sometimes, agent's could disconnect their PCs and UJET would only recognize this as an "unknown" error but couldn't further identify what happened. Other times, as a manager who would listen to ongoing calls, it would be a common event that calls got disconnected from my end and I couldn't listen to them for a couple of seconds; nothing major but definitely annoying.

Jenero Jan

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great Experience with UJET

Great Experience, with UJET easy access and fun to use.

PROS

I like the most where you will be able to see the stats right away every after call, and easy to mute when you need to check resources and easy to make an outbound call. The interface is very good in the eyes.

CONS

Least like is when changing aux where you need to tap twice, it is better if you can type the aux that you want to change.

Allyse

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Great customizable tool

We switched from Zendesk voice to Ujet and there is no comparison, Ujet is a way better tool. The features available for call routing are amazing! There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.

PROS

The support team is quick to answer any questions or problems you may encounter. The operations management piece is relatively helpful along with the ability to customize pieces of the software for your specific business need.

CONS

I do wish some bugs were resolved such as any failed call or VM showing from a random agent instead of just whoever the actual vm or failed call was from.

Reasons for switching to UJET

Limited functionality such as the ability for a call to overflow to another queue was unavailable or skewed too much in their reporting.

Toni

Supermarkets, 51-200 employees

Ujet Review

Overall, it seems to work well.

PROS

I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

CONS

It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

Reasons for switching to UJET

It was a business decision that I had no control over.

Destiny

Ujet

Overall, UJET is an excellent phone system for making calls and running reports; it is a significant improvement over the previous system. I appreciate how I can adjust and watch live aux codes. When confirming hours, I also found the ability to run summary reports quite handy.

PROS

Ujet enables agents, staff members, and specialists to provide quicker and more efficient customer support whether they are working remotely, in the field, or on the g

CONS

It can be a little quirky or perform strange things at times. For example, there have been a few occasions when I was in one UJET state, such as available, and it would change to unavailable.

Christian

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Ujet review

Ujet is powerful tool that we use calling our customer

PROS

Ujet is easy to use and user friendly, navigate well and clear sound

CONS

none so far, Ujet is easy to use and user friendly, navigate well and clear sound

Reason for choosing UJET

It seems like a user friendly as well

Louie Jay

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Useful in any customer service satisfaction

As an employee that is almost a year of using Ujet as a customer service a lot of feature I admire the most about this product. I can properly put on hold my customer while looking for a better solution, I can also monitor my aux/status and doing outbound call without an hassle and many more. This product could lead me to a top agent because it can made me more productive at work.

PROS

Ujet is one of the most software I've ever used. I like its feature where customer can give feedback real time and accurate.

CONS

I haven't deal any hassle when using ujet. I love how it works.

Jonnel

Highly suggested tool.

My over all experience on this tool was very good

PROS

On our job we need this kind of tool because we are customer service representative we need to take calls,chat and emails Ujet was very helpful and very easy to use

CONS

I relly like this kind of tool it was very easy to use and i already suggest this on the other company

Reason for choosing UJET

We need this tool on our job

Enoch

Apparel & Fashion, 501-1,000 employees

Game changer

PROS

The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

CONS

Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Reasons for switching to UJET

Easy of use, reliability and price

Jessica

Reviewed March 2020

UJet

Great!

PROS

It’s an almost comprehensive software. I also appreciate access to review previous call logs and emails of customers who call, for information purposes and to help further resolve some issues.

CONS

1. Notification sounds of an incoming call is muted every time I first log in, until I pick up my first call. After the first call is picked, the sounds activate for all other incoming calls. Can be inconvenient if user is replying to something from the previous shift on another tab and receives a missed call as a result. 2. Lack of consistency in countdown when receiving a call. Sometimes I get a missed call after only 6 secs. Should be 10 secs all across the board. 3. It’s difficult for users to pull up call log histories of a phone number, unless we receive or call that phone number. Sometimes customers call with a different number, maybe a spouse’s or their landline, claiming they called before using another number. In order to resolve their issues, that other phone number’s log history needs to be located to hear previous conversations or read previous emails. 4. Most things can be accessed from UJet regarding a customer but format is very compact and dense. It discourages user to access information through UJet and instead use the original avenue. 5. Calls logs should appear for third party calls. For instance, if I place someone on hold to call another phone number to assist the situation, I should be able to see that new number’s log history.

Susana

Consumer Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2022

Totally recommended

PROS

Ujet is really easy to use, and has a lot of different options to communicate with the customer, in the same call you can send text messages, photos while on the phone.

CONS

The calls are automatically answered and only provide you 3 seconds to start talking and the recording feature glitches, so I usually have to download the audio.

Ariana

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

PROS

I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

CONS

I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Amazing tool to work with!

Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

PROS

I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

CONS

Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

Hassan

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Sleek Looking and Fast!

PROS

I like that UJET provides its easy to use app to manage day to day status, channel I am working on, and calls. It manages inbound and outbound calls, I can make both, and it has an intuitive whisper notification for incoming calls. Its integration with Kustomer is a plus!

CONS

I really do like using UJET every day! Nothing to complain about as I am a very happy customer!

Mary

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Quirks that make it frustrating

It get's the job done- I just think the kinks from above would make it that much better.

PROS

The interface is pretty straightforward.

CONS

I wish that the volume I set on my laptop would stay at the level I set it. It somehow resets to always being super loud when it rings and when I'm placing a call. I wish that the size I set my Ujet would stay that size- I make it that size for a reason and having to constantly adjust it back down is frustrating. My Ujet has not has sound for about 2 weeks now- I rely heavily on the visual cue of a call coming in. I have done the trouble-shooting methods that have been presented to us. Over the past week my calls done connect as quickly as they used to. I work in the same location, ie: the same distance away from the router as I have before. It will count me down then just say "Connecting..." for upwards of 30-45 seconds. When that happens with all of my calls it's a major time eater.

Khim Cate

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

UJET daily experience

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

PROS

It is easy to navigate, all options are user friendly. You can easily be familiar with UJET and how it is used.

CONS

There is nothing that I don't like specifically. I think it is user friendly and very easy to use on a daily basis.

Justin Kyle