Velocify Software

Click to start

Nygel from E Mortgage Management

Best CRM Out There!

Product Quality

Pros

I like the call back calendar the best. The interface to use it is not clunky like other CRMs. I actually used to use outlook because I didn't like the feel of the other call back calendars. In addition, the auto-voicemail feature is awesome! I've never used a CRM that had this feature but it makes dialing out that much easier and more efficient. I also like how you can customize many different voicemails for each different situation.

Cons

There is not much to not like. A few suggestions though. For the call back calendar, make the date boxes a different color for days that have calls scheduled. It would be cool to be able to customize the tabs in the lead data section and to customize the layout of the page to suit my personal preferences. That may be an option with the folks on the back end who customize it for us though!

Steve from ELG
Number of employees: 11-50 employees Employees number: 11-50 employees

Makes keeping up with sales leads easy

Product Quality

Pros

The software helps me stay organized, and always up to date on who I need to contact and when, and the notes are always there for easy review before I make contact.

Cons

My competition uses the software also, so I wish I was the only one. I would prefer to be a step ahead.

Peter from NASB

Excellent Product

Product Quality

When I came to work at the this firm, which uses Velocify, I was told by multiple people that I would be impressed with the software and should look forward to it. I have been impressed with the accuracy of their statements.

Pros

I have only ever had a positive experience with Velocify. It is simple to use and simple to understand.

Cons

The only complaint I have is when updates are made to the UI and there is no notice, so I click on buttons that did not previously exist. It isn't a problem, just slightly annoying.

Moe from CIt Bank
Specialty: Mortgage
Number of employees: 1,001-5,000 employees Employees number: 1,001-5,000 employees

Overall very good

Product Quality

Pros

Very easy to use. The system allows the user to navigate easily and does not require much training.

Cons

Limited from a control purspective. it would be nice to be able to limit the timelines users can be on

Natalie from Stevens Henager College CEHE
Specialty: Education
Number of employees: 501-1,000 employees Employees number: 501-1,000 employees

Great system to manage leads

Product Quality

Pros

Easy to look up leads and easy to manage. I also really enjoy the software interface it is easy to use.

Cons

I wish it would detect duplicates a little bit better. If it was better at detecting this it would save everyone a lot of time.

Skyler from Penny Mac
Number of employees: 201-500 employees Employees number: 201-500 employees

Mortgage loan originator experiance.

Product Quality

Leads are easy to locate and track.

Pros

I have always been able to easily organize my day, and work the leads in a most effective way. Utilizing time zones, states etc.

Cons

I wish the reminders were more refined. Basically the pop ups for the reminders can be more annoying than helpful.

Tiffany from Cardinal Financial

Easy to Use!

Product Quality

Great product for business use

Pros

Many great features such as text and visual voicemail. it is secure so I know my clients information is secure!

Cons

I connected it to my cell phone and now it rings all the time! I removed the setting but it still rings!

Paula from Allstate
Specialty: Insurance
Number of employees: 2-10 employees Employees number: 2-10 employees

Great system!

Product Quality

Pros

You're able to create many categories to keep organized. I work in sales, it's the best system I used thus far.

Cons

Our leads disposition a little to quickly. Other than that, I have no other complaints to list. I really like the system.

Ivis from The Carballo Agency
Specialty: Insurance
Number of employees: 2-10 employees Employees number: 2-10 employees

great lead management software

Product Quality

Pros

It is very customizable to your business needs and a great way to organize your leads in a more functional system

Cons

It can become overwhelming for some not so technologically inclined users. It does require a lot of time to be invested in keeping it up to date.

Tom from JG Wentworth Home Lending
Number of employees: 501-1,000 employees Employees number: 501-1,000 employees

Great tool to help stay in control of your customer base

Product Quality

One of the best systems I've used to contact customers

Pros

Reminders are great and easy to use helping to keep you on track for following up with customers. Dialer is easy to use

Cons

nothing that I can think of that is terribly wrong, I think that just like anything there could always be a tweak or adjustment to improve but overall is good

J Stephen from Advance Mortgage & Investment Company, LLC

Client since 2009

Product Quality

A premium, flexible Lead Management/CRM solution with cutting edge features, fantastic support and ultra-premium fees and a restrictive pricing structure.

Pros

Features, performance, and support are superb. Rarely experience downtime and the interruptions in service that do occur are resolved quickly. Very flexible system that can be tailored to exacting specifications and needs. Readily accessible support documents and instructional videos assists users in educating/familiarizing themselves with how to use system features.

Cons

Price can get prohibitive when adding additional features beyond the basic lead management functions. Per user fees and restrictive contract terms can leave companies with very expensive empty "seats" if the number of active users decreases (especially early in the annual contract cycle). Administrator seats incur all the same fees that basic users do even though few to none of the features being charged for are needed or utilized by Admin.

Rob from Equity Prime Mortgage

satisfaction

Product Quality

Pros

User friendly..Easy to navigate. Easy to keep continuing notes on a given lead by making clear and concise notes

Cons

locating leads by group is hard sometimes, don't get full lis. Cant dial directly through software we have

Michelle from CEHE
Specialty: Non-Profit

custom your own reports

Product Quality

Pros

I really like that for my job I am able to keep track of my leads and the program automatically moves my leads around to let me know which is the oldest leads that need attention

Cons

if the lead gets updated by someone other than me then I have to specifically search for that lead and it will not show up under my leads.

Rodney from Paramount Equity Mortgage
Specialty: Mortgage

Velocify is a very strong and solid tool for production

Product Quality

Thanks for the great program, it's definitely living up to its reputation

Pros

This program is very user friendly and it keeps me very organized when it comes to my leads. I have used other programs at other companies and this one is definitely the best.

Cons

There aren't very many cons about the program. I have had some issues when transferring lead info over but those times were very rare.

Nathan from BBMC

Easy and organized

Product Quality

Pros

How easy it is to stay on top of the leads and make sure you're calling the clients in the right time frames.

Cons

Some connection issues at times and you can call a lead when another is already on the phone with them. Other than that, no complaints.

paul from west coast funding
Number of employees: 11-50 employees Employees number: 11-50 employees

I can call 100's of leads easily per day.

Product Quality

Pros

Speed in dialing. Ability to make notes. Calendar reminders. Dashboard. Pre-recorded voicemails.

Cons

Pop up reminder doesn't work. System interference on calls. Could be easier to leave notes while I make a new call.

Roxanne from SDI
Specialty: Education
Number of employees: 11-50 employees Employees number: 11-50 employees

Efficient program for outreach and contact tracking

Product Quality

Overall, the product is good as long as it's drawbacks don't inherently interfere with your needs. I also appreciate the improvement efforts they've made in the last 1.5 years that we've been with them and look forward to even more added benefit.

Pros

I like how easily customized it is to your individual needs everything from reporting to statuses, to action options, to prioritization. I like how it ties into outside phone systems and allows for detailed prioritization when figuring out how to do your day. It has increased the teams outreach efficiency by about 80% compared to last and other system options, went from 13 clicks to 3. Customer service is mostly responsive.

Cons

How many layers have to be factored in when customizing, but once you know them all it's not that bad, just can't be overlooked. I don't care for the standard reports, or how the system prefers to look at user activity in the same date ranges as the date that a lead is added to the system - disregards work on older leads. While they're making strides on some reporting I've had mostly limited benefit from the Report Hub, and have had many that don't work, where a ticket has to be submitted.

Tyson from N/A
Number of employees: 51-200 employees Employees number: 51-200 employees

I'm a mortgage loan officer and I truly would not be able to function effectively without Velocify.

Product Quality

I don't know how anyone is sales can live without this. It's paperless, it's convenient, and it's helped me to be more efficient.

Pros

Velocify is my lifeline. Scheduling and notation are essential and it's nice to have both capabilities within one resource. It's also great that it communicates with other software.

Cons

None that I can think of. I just wished I'd have started using it sooner. Maybe better marketing to sales and service related businesses/individuals.

Rosemary from Irvine Univeristy College of Law
Specialty: Other

Velocify - Your Right Hand Software

Product Quality

I am very happy with the software and recommend it.

Pros

Velocify is that the program that works for you, based on your settings. For instance, I am able to make notes and follow up when the client wants to be reached as velocify emails you a reminder to contact them. I am also able to filter search results/settings based on how many times a client was reached or if they are non-responsive. Under each tab (based on your settings) you are able to enter quite a bit of information and required infomation in order for the lead to be saved.

Cons

Every so often I do see glitches here and there just like you would with any software, but the support team is very responsive and will guide you through the process of fixing any glitches that may arise. They are also able to do screensharing to fix any issue.

Zach from Wyndham Capital Mortgage

Amazing

Product Quality

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward, very user friendly. Finding and exporting leads is so simple and fast!