• Pros

• "I absolutely love this program, it is so easy to navigate and I love that I can customize my options."

• "I love the Lead distribution and disposition. It makes it easy to do business and be super efficient. "

• "Reliable. Quick. The interface is easy to operate and navigate. There are many great features that make lead management a breeze."

• Cons

• "The only complaint I have is when updates are made to the UI and there is no notice, so I click on buttons that did not previously exist. It isn't a problem, just slightly annoying."

• "Some connection issues at times and you can call a lead when another is already on the phone with them. Other than that, no complaints."

• "It can become overwhelming for some not so technologically inclined users. It does require a lot of time to be invested in keeping it up to date."

Browse Velocify Reviews

November 2014

V Consulting

November 2014

Velocify Consulting-Creating Simplicity, Efficiency, reporting and Consistency of Use

I have been an administrator on this system since 2005. I have used the system at a high level longer than anyone in the U.S. The system can be used in any industry in B2C or B2B that needs to manage their leads. It can be used for inside sales or far flung outside sales reps. Proper use of Velocify will be a game changer if the system is set up properly. Jay Dunsing V Consulting 630-936-0621 JayDunsing@Gmail.com Pros-Top product features: - Totally customizable to any industry or work flow (use your company language) - Shotgun connect (increases speed to call) - Pull Distribution (leads can be shared based upon criteria) - Click to Dial (increases calls made by users) - Lead Prioritization (management sets criteria for which leads are priority) - Reporting (various canned and ad hoc reports) - Status specific and smart drip email - Ease of use (ramp up time for users 2-5 days) - Blast email capability - Local caller ID (customer sees local area code on caller ID) - Lead distribution (granular lead distribution capability) - Calendar Events/Reminders (via dashboard, email, pop-up or phone call) - Pre-recorded voice mail messages - Many other features Cons-While I personally have not had an issue with customer support, I have heard that some companies have had issues. Support requests are done via email. Your request/issue has to be spelled out very clearly. It's difficult to talk with a live person. Ease-of-use--If the system is set up correctly, it is very easy to use. Less is more in the initial setup. There can be a lot of moving parts behind the scenes that have causal effects. A well-thought-out strategy for using Velocify is needed upfront. Functionality--The system is feature-rich. Most companies don't use all the features provided effectively. Product Quality--In my opinion, Velocify is the Cadillac of the lead management space. The company regularly enhances the product features.

Pros

See above

Cons

See above

March 2014

Joseph from M&T Bank

March 2014

Velocify's LeadManager and Dial-IQ are in a Class of their Own

Pros

Velocify demonstrates a deep and unique understanding of the fundamentals of lead conversion and the science which goes into it. The research, studies, surveys, and whitepapers behind their solution are extremely valuable resources that helped us implement and improve our best sales practices for optimal results. Specifically, LeadManager paired with Dial-IQ have helped us dial a new lead within seconds, positioning us to be among the first to contact a prospect, and as a result, we have achieved a 90% contact rate we were never able to achieve in the past. The custom and infinite automated lead distribution programs and methods allow us to create a unique and custom sales cycle for each marketing campaign with a combination of automated calls, emails, and SMS text to optimize conversions. This ensures that no leads fall through the cracks and continues to nurture our database. Velocify's performance-based lead distribution and lead prioritization have helped us leverage our best performers, pairing each lead with the most suited sales rep as well as prioritizing our leads to make the most out of both our leads' and salesforce's time and resources. Call scripts, automated emails, and SMS ensure that all sales reps presentations are consistent with our brand. The infinite reporting abilities make our data 100% transparent, allowing us to measure metrics and analyze data in ways we never knew possible. Results, along with Velocify's lead scoring feature, are instrumental in measuring and fine-tuning our contact and distribution strategies, as well as modifying and adjusting our marketing and buying strategy, saving us very valuable marketing dollars. The list goes on and on.

Cons

If I had to write something in this box, I would say that I can see how some users who are new to Velocify (or who are generally new to sales automation) may feel that certain functionality, such as reporting, distribution, or email capabilities may seem limited or difficult. It is absolutely the opposite, and I feel that Velocify should better educate its clients on how to truly uncover its full potential so that they can unleash its true power. Each of our businesses has unique needs, and the uniqueness of Velocify lies in its infinite customization abilities, which makes it fit each of our needs. Velocify comes built with the most basic, fundamental sales practices and reporting for the beginner. However, as your needs change and experience level expands, Velocify becomes the sales executive's and administrator's playground, a place where you can let your imagination run wild while knowing that automating almost everything is possible and easy. The reporting functionality and transparency's ability to inspect, modify, and fine-tune is second to none.

J Stephen from Advance Mortgage & Investment Company, LLC

Client since 2009

A premium, flexible Lead Management/CRM solution with cutting edge features, fantastic support and ultra-premium fees and a restrictive pricing structure.

Pros

Features, performance, and support are superb. Rarely experience downtime and the interruptions in service that do occur are resolved quickly. Very flexible system that can be tailored to exacting specifications and needs. Readily accessible support documents and instructional videos assists users in educating/familiarizing themselves with how to use system features.

Cons

Price can get prohibitive when adding additional features beyond the basic lead management functions. Per user fees and restrictive contract terms can leave companies with very expensive empty "seats" if the number of active users decreases (especially early in the annual contract cycle). Administrator seats incur all the same fees that basic users do even though few to none of the features being charged for are needed or utilized by Admin.

Jessica from Sugar Plum

It may not be in the top 10, but it's worth a look

It saved us. It grew our enrollments. It kept us organized. It helped guide us to how often to contact leads. It helped us track our moves.

Pros

I used this software at my previous employer. We went from binders of information to a software program that not only kept us organized, but PROMPTED US when to contact someone. Trust in their sales schedule, it works!

Cons

I liked it better when it was called Leads360. To me, the name alone told you what the program was. Marking within it's own name!

Reasons for Choosing Velocify

Cost

Victor from vcritelliinsurance.com

Velocify

I signed with them sept of 2016, I was not told it was year to year, I didn't read every fine print on contract when I signed as I was in a bind at the time I had tried to set up another CRM and then afterwards they could not take leads from lead provider directly and I had to change quick, I did look at the contract but probably buried somewhere in fine print year to year. The CRM worked well for a while I had an email provider integrated that I was having issues with I canceled the email provider but when I went to sign a new email provider volocify told me they are no longer doing integrations to use their email system I tried to work with them on this but I could not get emails to look right, This is besides the fact that over in AEP all of a sudden on my internet leads if client put # for apt number then most of the lead info did not show, I spent 2 weeks in mid AEP trying to work with them to fix this but they never were able to fix this or explain why what previously worked no longer worked. There were several other issues besides this and the customer service went downhill very much since they were bought out. I called and spoke to a manager who told me I was in contract till sept, I told her of the issues I was having and that I was not told about this yearly contract but moreover I am no longer being provided with the services I was originally getting She said no problem just send email to cancel and she would take care of it right away. I did this but was charged again the next month, I emailed her what happened then she emails me my contract I have been trying to get high up to managers, Mostly I get told I will get a callback but never do. but today I snapped and finally got a phone number to another manager and she gave final no regardless they will continue to charge through sept no matter what I would urge anyone looking into this CRM to choose another

Pros

none none none anymore they will charge you full year if you cancel, even if they made changes that dont work for you

Cons

they will charge you full year if you cancel, even if they made changes that don't work for you. if you have an issue with it its very hard to speak with someone

Jeff from Deephaven Mortgage

Velocify is Okay but not as Good as Salesforce

We transitioned fully over to Salesforce about a month ago.

Pros

.Velocify is okay to use. There are some functionality limitations if you want to use it as a CRM.

Cons

The system is not bad to use, but does not have the functionality of Salesforce. We have found more that can be done in Salesforce.

Aaron from BambooHR

This tool checks a lot of boxes

The ability to make a lot of phone calls very quickly.

Pros

The best thing about this software is its ability to do click to call. This works in the dialer view or directly from a lead/contact/opportunity page. This type of automation really saves times when you have to make a lot of phone calls and are working inside of Salesforce all day.

Cons

I wish that the system had the ability to transcribe recorded phone calls. Recorded phone calls are often stored 2 or 3 times on the Salesforce record, which makes it difficult when you need to go back and listen to something. Transcribing phone calls would be nice so that you could pinpoint certain conversations, and provide coaching opportunities to your team members. If there were also analytics around call times and close rates, that would be helpful as well.

Zakory from BambooHR

Great at cadence and keeping your organized.

Pros

The cadence is fantastic. Helps keep me organized with leads and integrates with other software. Very clean interface that's easy to understand.

Cons

I don't like that it can only have 100 leads at a time front facing. It also populates time zones internationally incorrectly. I.e. Australia leads pop up on Friday when it's Saturday down under.

Colleen from SIE Consulting Group

Excellent lead tracker

Velocity has been really helpful for keeping track of the status of leads. It's made it easier for us to grow our lead base in an organized fashion. It is simplistic and easy to use. It's also particularly helpful with call volume - it has allowed us to reach so many more potential clients than ever before.

Pros

-ease of contacting clients (ability to speed dial through calls, avoidance of misdials) -updates in real time -great for file organization -great for note taking on leads

Cons

-difficult to filter out old leads -notes aren't available in main view -learning curve for some

Franz from Telefonica

my experience with velocify

They would have more scope if they include the Spanish language

Pros

It is one of the best CRM applications I have seen, the interface is very friendly, the colors are very appropriate, in terms of the fluency to perform tasks and reports I think it is very well balanced. I thought it was excellent, the automatic voice mail function

Cons

I found the cost a little high, the mobile application still has errors with mid-range smartphones, it is only available in English.

Todd from HSK insurance solutions

I enjoy using Velocify and have commended many changes they have made over the years. They seem to be always striving to improve and I value that.

See Cons for comments. Thanks for listening.

Pros

Cons

I would like some improvements personally. Where I would like to see changes is on the dashboard. When I go to the Dashboard it auto sends you to todays day, which is good, but if I go to any other day, say to manage the leads and or push them to another date, when I go back after having changed the calendar date it doesnt leave me on that day to continue my changes... instead it takes me to that days date. Another thing I would like to see you add would be the ability to take one day or even better multiple days and have the ability to move all of the calendar events on that day to another day. The key to our business is time. With all the apps that we do and the little time we have to organize the leads those little things would be tremendously helpful. Again, the ability to take old dates and roll all of those callbacks to a date of choosing would be awesome and even better if we could select several days. Contact me with any other questions at todd@hskinsurance.com

Roxanne from SDI

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Efficient program for outreach and contact tracking

Overall, the product is good as long as it's drawbacks don't inherently interfere with your needs. I also appreciate the improvement efforts they've made in the last 1.5 years that we've been with them and look forward to even more added benefit.

Pros

I like how easily customized it is to your individual needs everything from reporting to statuses, to action options, to prioritization. I like how it ties into outside phone systems and allows for detailed prioritization when figuring out how to do your day. It has increased the teams outreach efficiency by about 80% compared to last and other system options, went from 13 clicks to 3. Customer service is mostly responsive.

Cons

How many layers have to be factored in when customizing, but once you know them all it's not that bad, just can't be overlooked. I don't care for the standard reports, or how the system prefers to look at user activity in the same date ranges as the date that a lead is added to the system - disregards work on older leads. While they're making strides on some reporting I've had mostly limited benefit from the Report Hub, and have had many that don't work, where a ticket has to be submitted.

Rosemary from Irvine Univeristy College of Law

Velocify - Your Right Hand Software

I am very happy with the software and recommend it.

Pros

Velocify is that the program that works for you, based on your settings. For instance, I am able to make notes and follow up when the client wants to be reached as velocify emails you a reminder to contact them. I am also able to filter search results/settings based on how many times a client was reached or if they are non-responsive. Under each tab (based on your settings) you are able to enter quite a bit of information and required infomation in order for the lead to be saved.

Cons

Every so often I do see glitches here and there just like you would with any software, but the support team is very responsive and will guide you through the process of fixing any glitches that may arise. They are also able to do screensharing to fix any issue.

Kevin from Salesforce Consultant

Amazing product for accelerating Sales teams in Salesforce

I would recommend this over soooo many other platforms that claim to do the same thing. Velocify has transformed how we work as a sales team, and its amazing.

Pros

I love the ease of setup for this product. They make the back end interface easy to figure out and the customer support for questions is on all the points. I have utilized Velocify for a few years now and absolutely love it. Turned our sales teams 8 mins between lead to call down to 2 mins (avg). Can't argue with results.

Cons

There can be intermittent down times, they are still fixing a few things but while they are rare, it is a pain in the face. The program also runs primarily on Java, which means that a lot of cookie clean up has to happen in your browser. Which can sort of be a little rough, but its a minor issue.

Zach from Mitten Heritage Fraternal Society of Insurance

Watch out

It was very pleaseant while I was helping them taylor the program to break into the insurance industry, but after I gave them a ton of my time and helped them get thier foot into Allstate Insurance, they disguared me like a piece of trash. They got a little too big to care about the little guys so buyer beware.

Pros

It helped me orgainze my leads. I actully spent many nights helping them taylor this program for Insurance Agents.

Cons

Not only did I spend a ton of my time helping them taylor this program for Insurance Agents, I also helped them get into Allstate Insurance. The least part I like is how they used me and then once they where done they disgaured me like a piece of trash. Shame on them.

Scott from Nationstar

Easy to use system that helps to organize lead management

Good product overall that leads to improved lead management. Would recommend this product to any company in the mortgage industry.

Pros

Multiple views and charts to work with to track overall performance and productivity. Click to dial function is nice for tracking. Priority view is nicely customizable.

Cons

Some limitations in customization for ability to pull lead specific reports from the system. Would like to be able to pull email lists of clients to allow for email campaigns on top of call campaigns but that may be a company restriction placed upon the product and not a product limitation.

Nygel from E Mortgage Management

Best CRM Out There!

Pros

I like the call back calendar the best. The interface to use it is not clunky like other CRMs. I actually used to use outlook because I didn't like the feel of the other call back calendars. In addition, the auto-voicemail feature is awesome! I've never used a CRM that had this feature but it makes dialing out that much easier and more efficient. I also like how you can customize many different voicemails for each different situation.

Cons

There is not much to not like. A few suggestions though. For the call back calendar, make the date boxes a different color for days that have calls scheduled. It would be cool to be able to customize the tabs in the lead data section and to customize the layout of the page to suit my personal preferences. That may be an option with the folks on the back end who customize it for us though!

Paul from Concord One Financial

Pros

This is an easy to use CRM system. I love to use the calendar so that it keeps accountable and on track with my follow up phone calls. The automated emails is great and helps me avoid letting things slip through the cracks.

Cons

I really don't have anything that I don't like about this product or vendor. If I had to say something it would be that I would like to be able to add some more email campaigns. We are on a Standard User, I am told if we were Premium we could add campaigns.

Mike from Nationstar

Easiest lead management software

I would highly recommend Veloficy for lead management. I have used several other management systems and they seemed archaic and outdated

Pros

Functionality. You can easily filter leads based on your wants or needs. I also like the function where I can search a name and see how many times we have spoken to them in the past and how often. It helps with building rapport.

Cons

Unless I don't know how to do this, I would like to see a function that allows you to capture multiple emails at once for a generalized email.

Stephen from Loan Simple

The calling feature delivers larger capacity of customers to speak with.

I like the system overall and have a lot of success.

Pros

The ease of the website, lots of options for follow up borrowers. I can mark an option that will bring back a particular borrower in a specified list. The calling feature is great when it works. The information and automated text and email is great for initial contact.

Cons

Sometimes the calling feature doesn't advance to the next borrower, I have to go in and do it manually. Incoming calls are always gone when I recieve the notice .

Ashley from Tax Help MD

July 2014

Great product and AMAZING customer and tech support!

Pros

It's foolproof! Once the system is set up to fit your individual company's needs, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Every client we have is in this system. We send out all necessary forms directly through Velocify thanks to the auto emails/drip campaign and their merge feature. You enter in all information one time and can send out documents, emails, and nurture campaigns automatically based on your company's individual needs. Even better than the software itself are the employees of Velocify. I have never encountered a group of individuals as kind or as knowledgeable as them. There are no "dumb questions" they take their time to explain and teach you everything you could ever need and more.

Cons

If I had to pick on thing, I would say the dialer. It doesn't allow mutli-line/multi-call dialing for aged data. The program is perfect for new fresh leads or (as we do) if you post (transfer) data from a dialer system. All of our good leads live in Velocify, and the aged data is in our dialer.

Xavier from Longbridge Financial

Nothing short of exceptional!

Pros

The website is easy to navigate though. Its a clean webpage without a lot going on (colors, advertisements, etc) & all the details that I need are located in one screen.

Cons

The only thing that's a Con for me would be that I have to choose a "search" method when looking up a borrower every time I finish a file. I like searching by the last name, if I could some way keep that setting, it would save me a few clicks and some time.

Michael from The College of Westchester

Great Features, Okay Customer Service

Velocify is very easy to manage and make changes to on the fly, which helps in a fast paced office.

Pros

The features are great, click to dial, easy logging of activity, call tracking for management. Gives users the ability to call the most appropriate leads at the most appropriate times.

Cons

The customer service/support team can use some assistance when an issue needs to be escalated. The product can also improve on the internal calendar management.

Tom from Allstate Insurance - Dow Insurance Associates, Inc.

No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)

Pros

Velocify allows you to be "Proactive"....it'll remind you, you don't have to try to remember...or set other calendar events somewhere else.

Cons

No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)....but, they've really tried hard! This is not an intuitive product...but, it is also customizable..that may be where it becomes more difficult. It's ability to be customizable is where it becomes more effective for each user...no "Out of the Box" solution would be able to provide the level of functionality which we are getting from Velocify....for that, we needed to be able to customize.

Scott from American Equity Mortgage

The easiest software to navigate for a high volume mortgage lead fed environment

I would highly recommend this to anyone who runs a high volume lead fed company. There is nothing better!

Pros

Navigation, reporting, scheduling is second to none. Great! Allows reviewing of recorded calls, monitoring who is on the line at any given moment and total hours spent on phone.

Cons

Not too many as I can tell. Seems as if there is a slight delay in conversation when speaking through the software to a client

Velocify: Automating Communication Efforts

Overall, working with Velocify has been great thus far. We have support when we need it and the application automates things I didn't know were previously possible. It allows our Admissions Officers to focus on the important things instead of meeting daily call volume goals.

Pros

I liked the canned voicemail options Velocify provided. I formerly worked as an Admissions Officer, and I cannot tell you how many times a day I would leave the same voicemail verbatim. Velocify allows me to make a call and designate a prerecorded message to leave on a voicemail, so I'm not wasting my time or breath. The shotgun connect feature as it makes connecting with customers easy, basically doing a round robin of all available reps when there's a live customer on the phone.

Cons

The effort it takes to configure the software to pass along information to our Student Information System. It's a costly and time-consuming effort.

Yll from Cardinal Financial

Daily user of Velocify

Pros

I love the ease of use Velocify provides. Also the ability to customize it is awesome. In the end I am an end user but my marketing team raves about their ability to do what's needed to improve our contact rate all the time.

Cons

I really do not know what to write about the cons. I only use the software as an outbound caller and do not know the inner workings of it.

Tamara from Health Insurance Advantage

I like that I am able to find all my clients with ease.

Overall I like using Velocify.

Pros

I like that a lot of info can be saved in each profile. I also I like the fact that each note saved has a time and date stamp which helps when needing to know when some action was taken on the profile.

Cons

If you do not remember to click save than no reminder msg comes up asking you if you want to save before exiting

Russell from The Federal Savings Bank

Velocify review

Pros

Easy to use. Very simple to organize and track my loan officers progress with their leads. The direct dial and email features are nice as well.

Cons

Searching for lost leads can be time consuming. More automatic features making the lead pop up again as a new lead rather than just a reminder email or pop up would be easier to use.

David from David J Williams Agency

June 2014

Velocify is the core of our business

Pros

Velocify has helped our business tremendously in many different ways. The solution allows us to track and measure just about every aspect of our business. At any time, we can see productivity results by staff member to recognize positive behavior and have visibility to opportunities which allows us to have teachable moments and coaching with our sales team. Velocify gives us a real-time update of what is working and where our efforts are best spent. It allows us to see the return on investment and track every marketing campaign so we can dedicate the bulk of our efforts to what is working and market with laser-like precision.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing I can think of there are so many features and capabilities that there is nothing I haven't been able to do by customizing our enterprise solution.

Ryan from Kanopy Insurance

July 2014

There is no better solution for aquiring customers

Pros

Velocify is a highly specialized CRM for managing sales leads, and in my humble opinion, there is no better system. It's incredibly powerful yet simple and intuitive, which is a tough combination to find. The system is laser focused on one thing: acquiring customers. In any competitive sales environment, there are a few things that are incredibly important to acquiring customers and beating your competition: speed, persistence, automation, and metrics. Velocify provides all of those things to its users, and that provides all the tools a user needs to stack the odds in their favor, provide vital competitive advantages, and win more customers.

Cons

These are really nice-to-haves, but I would like to see the system do more with data using gamification mechanics. The current dashboards are highly effective at motivating users and keeping them focused on the right activities, but gamification could take that to another level.

Henry from Goettl Air Conditioning

It's a useful tool overall.

Pros

We use this as a tool alongside SalesForce. One of my favorite features is that you can tailor Velocify to "force" your sales team to work on a lead or it "velociefies" away from them in 14 days, rotating to other sales agent who may have a different pitch and thus may be able to close the deal.

Cons

One con is that you can only view 100 leads at a time. Another con is that I think it could be better at duplicate leads. It's just awkward and annoying if someone on the sales floor has just called a lead, and then you call it immediately next and the customer is like "I just spoke with your company...?"

Sandra from Neptune Society

Love this program

Great program for keeping clients at your fingertips.

Pros

Cons

I haven't really found anything that I am unhappy with, it gives me many options and I love that I can click on a client and review our previous conversations

Shawn from Nationstar

Experience

Pros

I've been using Velocify for 3 years running and couldn't be happier with the platform. Makes connecting to customers enjoyable and efficient.

Cons

We are a very high volume shop so latency issues and stuttering happen from time to time. Invest a bit more in de-cluttering to maximize speed.

Luisa from North-West College

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Click to Dial is amazing!

Pros

The best feature is the click to dial option and call counter. It is easy to filter leads by different sources, point of contacts, and status.

Cons

We do not have a feature to run daily reports and export to excel. Also a column for set appointment/ activities instead of sorting them.

Nathan from Congressional Bank

Velocify has been a good tool in my prospecting plan

Pros

Ease of import, reminders, Keeping the status of transactions organized, accessing client data quickly

Cons

Velocify has a habit of timing out and this causes you to lose the information that has been put into the system This is especially prevalent using the interface with Five9 software

Tyson from N/A

I'm a mortgage loan officer and I truly would not be able to function effectively without Velocify.

I don't know how anyone is sales can live without this. It's paperless, it's convenient, and it's helped me to be more efficient.

Pros

Velocify is my lifeline. Scheduling and notation are essential and it's nice to have both capabilities within one resource. It's also great that it communicates with other software.

Cons

None that I can think of. I just wished I'd have started using it sooner. Maybe better marketing to sales and service related businesses/individuals.

Skyler from Penny Mac

Mortgage loan originator experiance.

Leads are easy to locate and track.

Pros

I have always been able to easily organize my day, and work the leads in a most effective way. Utilizing time zones, states etc.

Cons

I wish the reminders were more refined. Basically the pop ups for the reminders can be more annoying than helpful.

Jeremy from IBMC College

Velocify acts as a nice interface between my lead data and myself.

The lifecycle of a lead is better planned out ahead of time.

Pros

The ability to limit Actions based on Statuses is a good way to force leads through certain conversion points.

Cons

An easier way to send text messages, or group messages, would be helpful for our sales/admissions team.

Woody from ConsumerDirect Mortgage

Used for several years, excellent product.

Great product, I would recommend it.

Pros

I have used Velocify at the last few jobs that I have had as a loan office. It easy to use, very powerful and customizable.

Cons

For my business, I have not run into anything that is bad about the software since it can be customized.

Alexandra from Orbis Education

2.5

1.5

I would avoid Velocify if you're looking for a CRM

Pros

The lead dialer can be helpful when it doesn't have glitches. The system is also relatively easy to learn. Having actions that drive status is also a good feature that helps with driving leads through the process according to what they do or the follow-ups taken and not someone arbitrarily assigning a status.

Cons

Customer service can be a pain to get hold of. Downtime typically doesn't have a resolution ETA. Reporting limits having standard emails sent out with the reports. Fields cannot be deleted by an admin, and you have to go through an account rep. We had a terrible account rep when launching the product, and both a colleague and I had to work through the weekend to get everything up and running to go live. Imports can only occur one at a time and have limits on the number of records, which end up taking forever. The email integrated is not user-friendly and very complex to develop. Deliverability of the messages is also extremely poor and led us to have to integrate an outside automation platform. The API integration from Velocify has caused us multiple headaches with our outside platforms as well .

Ryan from BBMC

Very Intuitive

Pros

Ease of Use. The product allows you to action and reminds you when follow ups are needed. No client goes without a follow up.

Cons

I have no cons about this product. it integrates well with all of the other programs I run. Thank you!

Michael from Finance of America DNA eRates

Great Functionality

Pros

Cons

The only con Is the Non alphabetically ordered titles of recorded voice messages. If this is he only con I'm in good shape!

Rob from Equity Prime Mortgage

satisfaction

Pros

User friendly..Easy to navigate. Easy to keep continuing notes on a given lead by making clear and concise notes

Cons

locating leads by group is hard sometimes, don't get full lis. Cant dial directly through software we have

Lindsay from Orbis Education

June 2014

A better way to organize information

Pros

Velocify is an organized system that is easy to use and easy to train others on. The layout and design of Velocify is very relevant to the purpose which it serves. Velocify has done a great job of making leads accessible within a particular time frame (for example, priority queues). I am able to quickly access what I need and move through the information in a timely manner.

Cons

The system houses so much information, sometimes it moves a little slow. The refresh period takes a little longer when there are lots of users (within my company) on at once. I really don't have many complaints, though, about the product. In my years of experience, I have used many different lead management systems, and Velocify is by far the best.

Megan from Orbis Education

May 2014

Gets the job done with ease, most of the time.

Pros

The format and layout of Velocify makes it easy to navigate between the screens and locate the leads needed to dial. Being able to call the leads within the specific account allows for information to be documented quickly and accurately. I had little training at the start of my position with using Velocify but was able to quickly pick it up. The reports that can be generated through its use can assist the user with productivity and overall task completion.

Cons

At peak times, the system will log me out, and I will have to log back in and re-access the lead I was working. This does slow down the pace of completing work. The system will also state that dials are being made when they are not. There are times that this happens frequently in a day. In addition, when reviewing a list of leads, once the lead is accessed and you wish to return back to the list of leads, you have to start from the beginning; it does not pick up where you left off, which can be time consuming when you have several pages.

Peter from NASB

Excellent Product

When I came to work at the this firm, which uses Velocify, I was told by multiple people that I would be impressed with the software and should look forward to it. I have been impressed with the accuracy of their statements.

Pros

I have only ever had a positive experience with Velocify. It is simple to use and simple to understand.

Joseph from TruHome Solutions

Velocify's Advantages

Pros

I use this product every day as a Loan Officer and it makes my life extremely easy. It organizes all of my leads and doesnt let them fall through the cracks.

Cons

I am continually logged out of the app sometimes while on the phone. I have even had the app hang up the phone on me during a phone call.

Brett from CapWest Mortgage

The Backbone of Our Sales Strategy

Pros

The software provides an excellent framework to design our consistent and repeatable strategy to sales. Instead of 50 loan officers doing things 50 different ways, we build the process around best practices. We then monitor and make adjustments as necessary. Furthermore, the implementation team is the best I've ever worked with, and the support staff is highly responsive.

Cons

I've never been a huge fan of the pricing model I felt like I was buying an airline ticket on Spirit Airlines. I know the reporting is lacking, but that isn't a big deal as long as we have a better way to pull the data out of Velocify and load it into our intelligence software. We're really struggling with this now.

Sasha from Low VA Rates

Very easy to use! Love the reminders!

Great lead management product! This product has enabled me to keep up with my clients, and no one gets lost in the cracks. I have used other lead management systems in the past. I and other Loan Officers consistently had clients that fell through the cracks and never got followed up with. Velocify has been a huge game changer for me!

Pros

I love how easy Velocify is to use! I am able to keep up with my leads much better than with other products I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend Velocify!