All Velocify Reviews

Scott

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed July 2017

Easy to use system that helps to organize lead management

Good product overall that leads to improved lead management. Would recommend this product to any company in the mortgage industry.

PROS

Multiple views and charts to work with to track overall performance and productivity. Click to dial function is nice for tracking. Priority view is nicely customizable.

CONS

Some limitations in customization for ability to pull lead specific reports from the system. Would like to be able to pull email lists of clients to allow for email campaigns on top of call campaigns but that may be a company restriction placed upon the product and not a product limitation.

Nygel

Best CRM Out There!

PROS

I like the call back calendar the best. The interface to use it is not clunky like other CRMs. I actually used to use outlook because I didn't like the feel of the other call back calendars. In addition, the auto-voicemail feature is awesome! I've never used a CRM that had this feature but it makes dialing out that much easier and more efficient. I also like how you can customize many different voicemails for each different situation.

CONS

There is not much to not like. A few suggestions though. For the call back calendar, make the date boxes a different color for days that have calls scheduled. It would be cool to be able to customize the tabs in the lead data section and to customize the layout of the page to suit my personal preferences. That may be an option with the folks on the back end who customize it for us though!

Brian

Reviewed March 2018

Miserable, o verpromised and under delivered.

It's better than nothing but has way too many glitches for the cost of it. Would recommend jungo, salesforce.

PROS

You can make changes on the fly but not anything like as promised upon on boarding. Very difficult to find a lot of positive to say about this program or the account reps.

CONS

Company is extremely unethical. Blatantly lied about it being out of the box, hundreds of hours customizing, duplication of leads, lack of mobile capability and automated emails look like they are sent from a commodore 64. Extremely pricey system to not be able to use from cell phone. Reps lie. Charged us for 10 licenses they knew were not in use and refused to answer questions or refund money. They fully understand the switching costs associated with a CRM and are not afraid to exploit customers.

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2017

PROS

This is an easy to use CRM system. I love to use the calendar so that it keeps accountable and on track with my follow up phone calls. The automated emails is great and helps me avoid letting things slip through the cracks.

CONS

I really don't have anything that I don't like about this product or vendor. If I had to say something it would be that I would like to be able to add some more email campaigns. We are on a Standard User, I am told if we were Premium we could add campaigns.

Mike

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easiest lead management software

I would highly recommend Veloficy for lead management. I have used several other management systems and they seemed archaic and outdated

PROS

Functionality. You can easily filter leads based on your wants or needs. I also like the function where I can search a name and see how many times we have spoken to them in the past and how often. It helps with building rapport.

CONS

Unless I don't know how to do this, I would like to see a function that allows you to capture multiple emails at once for a generalized email.

Stephen

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2017

The calling feature delivers larger capacity of customers to speak with.

I like the system overall and have a lot of success.

PROS

The ease of the website, lots of options for follow up borrowers. I can mark an option that will bring back a particular borrower in a specified list. The calling feature is great when it works. The information and automated text and email is great for initial contact.

CONS

Sometimes the calling feature doesn't advance to the next borrower, I have to go in and do it manually. Incoming calls are always gone when I recieve the notice .

Xavier

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2017

Nothing short of exceptional!

PROS

The website is easy to navigate though. Its a clean webpage without a lot going on (colors, advertisements, etc) & all the details that I need are located in one screen.

CONS

The only thing that's a Con for me would be that I have to choose a "search" method when looking up a borrower every time I finish a file. I like searching by the last name, if I could some way keep that setting, it would save me a few clicks and some time.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Velocify: Automating Communication Efforts

Overall, working with Velocify has been great thus far. We have support when we need it and the application automates things I didn't know were previously possible. It allows our Admissions Officers to focus on the important things instead of meeting daily call volume goals.

PROS

I liked the canned voicemail options Velocify provided. I formerly worked as an Admissions Officer, and I cannot tell you how many times a day I would leave the same voicemail verbatim. Velocify allows me to make a call and designate a prerecorded message to leave on a voicemail, so I'm not wasting my time or breath. The shotgun connect feature as it makes connecting with customers easy, basically doing a round robin of all available reps when there's a live customer on the phone.

CONS

The effort it takes to configure the software to pass along information to our Student Information System. It's a costly and time-consuming effort.

Jeremy

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2017

Velocify acts as a nice interface between my lead data and myself.

The lifecycle of a lead is better planned out ahead of time.

PROS

The ability to limit Actions based on Statuses is a good way to force leads through certain conversion points.

CONS

An easier way to send text messages, or group messages, would be helpful for our sales/admissions team.

Patrick

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed January 2016

Simple Cloud Based CRM Dialed

I have been using the Velocify even before they were Velocify, back then it was called Leads360. I have to admit when it comes to dialing and smiling this is best choice hands down ...or up. :-]

PROS

So let's be honest here, everyone needs sales and there's no shortage of sales CRM's. Velocify has a very user friendly interface that is a fantastic and advantageous when training new salesman.

CONS

I really don't have anything negative to comment necessarily. The only thing I would say is the lack of iOS integration.

Tom

Reviewed July 2017

No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)

PROS

Velocify allows you to be "Proactive"....it'll remind you, you don't have to try to remember...or set other calendar events somewhere else.

CONS

No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)....but, they've really tried hard! This is not an intuitive product...but, it is also customizable..that may be where it becomes more difficult. It's ability to be customizable is where it becomes more effective for each user...no "Out of the Box" solution would be able to provide the level of functionality which we are getting from Velocify....for that, we needed to be able to customize.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2018

Organized and efficient

PROS

Using velocify has helped streamline and organize the sales calling strategy to help improve lead contact times.

CONS

Would like to see a few more options on dependencies when trying to create priority lists. We work with a lot of existing customers and partners and seem to have trouble finding a configuration in velocify that works for those teams.

Luisa

Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2017

Click to Dial is amazing!

PROS

The best feature is the click to dial option and call counter. It is easy to filter leads by different sources, point of contacts, and status.

CONS

We do not have a feature to run daily reports and export to excel. Also a column for set appointment/ activities instead of sorting them.

Skyler

Reviewed July 2017

Mortgage loan originator experiance.

Leads are easy to locate and track.

PROS

I have always been able to easily organize my day, and work the leads in a most effective way. Utilizing time zones, states etc.

CONS

I wish the reminders were more refined. Basically the pop ups for the reminders can be more annoying than helpful.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Functionality

PROS

I love the Lead distribution and disposition. It makes it easy to do business and be super efficient.

CONS

The only con Is the Non alphabetically ordered titles of recorded voice messages. If this is he only con I'm in good shape!

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Was good early on - but falling off

The lack of flexibility, plus the pricing increase has left us to look for other solutions. Overall, a decent, stable platform if their best practices suit your model.

PROS

This is a very good product when it comes to lead routing in Salesforce. It has been very stable and user-friendly as well.

CONS

The lead prioritization platform is very rigid, and holds to Velocify's best practices - not your own. In the end, our reps did not use it, and it became an expensive routing tool. It seems that the representative has not done much to enhance the platform for the native Salesforce side.

Joseph

Velocify's Advantages

PROS

I use this product every day as a Loan Officer and it makes my life extremely easy. It organizes all of my leads and doesnt let them fall through the cracks.

CONS

I am continually logged out of the app sometimes while on the phone. I have even had the app hang up the phone on me during a phone call.

Paula

Reviewed February 2018

Velocify great for insurance

Would recommend this system over anybody!

PROS

Very great and efficient in the insurance industry. I love how it organizes my leads, and dispositions so quickly.

CONS

After sorting in Normal view, using the blade does not disposition to the next caller. You have to click to dial.

Ivis

great lead management software

PROS

It is very customizable to your business needs and a great way to organize your leads in a more functional system

CONS

It can become overwhelming for some not so technologically inclined users. It does require a lot of time to be invested in keeping it up to date.

paul