• Pros

• "The integration with Salesforce is amazing and also offers many features that I use daily to perform my job at a higher level."

• "Easy to use and very useful for anyone is sales field "

• "This software has been game changing for my sales career. This tool keeps me organized. I find a huge benefit using this software when I am out in the field."

• Cons

• "Support is good, but sometimes hard to get in contact."

• "Not the easiest process to convert opportunities, but all of the other features out weigh that."

• "The only downside of the app is that the phone calls log as 'tasks' in Salesforce instead of 'logged calls', so for reports, it doesn't pull these. But we just run different reports now. :) "

Browse Veloxy Reviews

Chris from WEX, Inc

So much better than the Salesforce native app it's not even funny

We have been using Veloxy for nearly 3 years starting with the team that I lead as a pilot, and then eventually rolling it out to the entire sales organization at our company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been excellent to work with throughout the entire process, and we would like to think that some of the enhancements of the product have come from the feedback from our field sales team. ;-) The field sales team is able to spend less time recording their sales activities in Salesforce, and more time actually selling.

Pros

There are a couple of key things that I love about Veloxy: 1) Push notifications. This has been a HUGE missing thing for the Salesforce app. Veloxy will send you a notification to call a prospect at the time that you've designated. 2) Autologging of sales activities. I don't understand why anyone would ever make a phone call to a lead/opportunity that you know is in Salesforce without using Veloxy. If you call through the app, it will time stamp the conversation and you can immediately put in any notes. Talk-to-text is supported so it's very quick and easy to get your sales activities recorded for reference. 3) "Businesses Around Me" feature is great for our field sales reps. When they come out of an appointment, they're able to check to see if there are any likely prospects to visit while in the area. It's a great way to supplement other prospecting methods.

Cons

I can't really think of any cons about using this app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great about working with us to address any customizations that we may need in order to have the smoothest experience possible.

Reasons for Switching to Veloxy

See the "Pros" section, above. All are those small things that are truly game-changers for the field rep.

Dane from Comcast

Veloxy to the rescue!

Email templates to reminders its a great tool to optimize your sales.

Pros

I love the GEO tracker for my leads. It helps me as a field sales guy to see the opportunities around me.

Cons

Not much to dislike about this product. Its very easy to use and it saves you time. It also logs all your interaction and calls for easy record keeping.

Reasons for Choosing Veloxy

I like all the tools and the help desk is amazing.

Luis Jovanny from T-Mobile

Veloxy for T-Mobile

Best Experience? Being able to know where my salesforce accounts are at when I am out and about! I purposely get lost when i go door pulling, and it makes it worthwhile when your Veloxy alerts you of other nearby businesses from your saleforce.

Pros

I love how effective it makes me and how much time it can save me.

Cons

The interface is outdated. It lags and crashes often.

Steve from Comcast

Veloxy gives me more selling time and helps me focus on selling.

I can focus better on communicating with propsects and there for make more sales.

Pros

Veloxy saves me 45 or more minutes every day, as I don't have to manually log each activity. For example, logging emails sent. Also, with email tracking, I see in real-time when a prospect opens my email, so I can prioritize with whom I need to follow up. The templates I create for email are helpful because I don’t need to craft new language for common engagement emails - big time saver. Color-coded reminders pop up on my phone and keep me informed of what I should be doing, like focusing on specific tasks leading to sales. When I am out in the field, Veloxy maps out where other accounts and prospects are so I can take advantage of selling more.

Cons

I needed to refresh the install of Veloxy when we upgraded to Office 365. No downsides. There were a few missing features several months ago, but were added so I don't have any substanative "cons."

Dawn from Comcast Business

Veloxy for Leaders

Pros

Veloxy opens up the entire business for each rep for people leaders. With out pulling multiple reports with 1 click in veloxy engage, you can see everything you need to see. In addition, I love the notifications of activities as well as the ability to track and measure emails and contacts with a simple click.

Cons

Nothing, the designers have really listened and updated the software as needed int he time I have used the software.

Elizabeth from Citron Hygiene

Industry: Facilities Services

The Veloxy Advantage

Advantage over other sales who are not able to get the information and numbers Veloxy provides.

Pros

I like that the software takes the unknowns out of the equation. I track my emails and can tell whether the emails are being read and if not, I know to change my approach.

Cons

I did not understand that when I opened the email on a different device then the one I composed and sent it from, the software would count that as a view. I was thinking the customer was opening the email more than they were. I figured it out though.

Jonathan from Comcast Business

Covid-19 Activity

Great experience using app - if I ever had an issue I can get Veloxy to help me understand

Pros

Logging prospects from the field into SalesForce and managing my Email Templates

Cons

The only problems I had was integrating the Veloxy app with my Email Exchange and I just got online with Veloxy tech support and they walked me through it

Harry from Ooma

Great tool

The ability to update and track interactions with customers is a great tool

Pros

I appreciate that businesses are pre-loaded it makes entering new accounts a much quicker and efficient process. Tracking and updating interactions are a breeze

Cons

There is a bit of learning curve between the mobile/app version and the desktop

Cristian from Toshiba

Industry: Computer Hardware

Information at your fingertips

My overall experience has been extremely positive. With the exception of some small tweets this is a very easy and comprehensive application to use while on the fly.

Pros

I love how it would track information just by chatting into your phone. Allowing for quick and easy upload of information and sales.

Cons

I would like an easier view of when I'm searching an existing client. At times it could be very confusing.

Bobbi Jo from Comcast

Great tool!

Overall, I love it. I like that it organizes who I've called and when, and it's no surprise who is calling me when they call me back. I can quickly log my call and take notes without carrying around a notebook.

Pros

What I like the most is that Veloxy tracks my emails and phone calls to show my activity - but it also tracks my email and shows me when my email has been opened.

Cons

The only thing that I find to be a little mundane is that I have to upload prospects using another tool using what that particular tool has in mind - if you want to create your own prospect list you have to use a formatted excel spreadsheet to upload. Once you get the hang of it, it's just a matter of copying and pasting, but it can be time consuming for a newbie.

Maria from Comcast Business

I love Veloxy

This is a great app and plugin to Outlook. It helps track things that I would otherwise have trouble tracking. It helps keeps me organized with follow ups. I love that I can see when a customer opens my email so I can better time my follow up phone calls.

Pros

It is easy to use and keeps me organized

Cons

I like everything about Veloxy. It is great!

Sonny from Comcast

Veloxy is amazing

This tool gives me extra time during the day. From door-to-door prospecting, to basic email communication, and funnel management, Veloxy seamlessly integrates to Salesforce allowing me to do exactly what I need to do without having to navigate through multiple clicks and page loading. Another function that has increased my sales volume is the ability to track an email that I send to a prospect and see when they open the email, how many times that email has been opened, what kind of device they are using, and where in the world that email has been opened! Now I know if they are really curious and if they are passing along my message throughout their company. This is a must have for any organization that wants to track their activity within a robust CRM, as well as a sales rep that wants to maximize their customer contacts!

Pros

Veloxy allows the user to call a contact in Salesforce directly from their smartphone and then the app automatically logs that call into Salesforce under the right opportunity/account/prospect. The software plugs into Outlook to allow the user to utilize email templates from their smartphone or desktop and then logs the outgoing email to Salesforce under the right opportunity/account/prospect. Veloxy makes inputting new prospects/opportunities/accounts into Salesforce at least 50% faster. Veloxy will track the emails the user sends to a contact and let the user know when that email is opened as well as how many times it was opened, where in the world the user opened that email and how many times that email was viewed.

Cons

This product is not free but the value that it adds to the sales process will meet any Return On Investment model.

Veronica from TBS

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great app, great features! Change the way you sell!

I honestly would dread the daunting task of putting my activity from the day into salesforce at the end of the day. I work outside sales and am always on the go. This app has saved my life. I love when I am driving in my territory and I get a notification about a prospect coming up on my left or right... I haven't touched them in a while so what I now do is stop in right then and there. Before, i would just keep driving and stay in busy mode. This has helped me to solidify more appointments and in turn make more sales. I love the geo map as well because a piece of my job is picking up the phone. Sometimes i get my best information about a new prospect over the phone and don't realize they are in the same area as an existing client. So pulling it up by opportunity is amazing! It's not cold calling anymore, its warm calling. Thank you so much Veloxy!

Pros

Ease of use, the format! Opening it up and seeing the chart of open/closed and various stages of my book of business is so nice and keeps me motivated. Notifications when I am close by an opportunity that i haven't talked to or called in a while is AMAZING!!!! Follow ups are the name of my business so this alone is one of the biggest game changer in my business. I love geo-map. Some of the best information i get is when i pick up the phone and call a prospect. However, it gets lost in the shuffle until my task comes up. It's so nice to pull up the geo map and see all my opportunities in any given area and walk in as if its a warm call. All the info is right there and the person I talk to (if you take great notes, this app will change your life)

Cons

It won't let me add a company on the fly.. even if it's on the map. Unfortunately, my company requires the shipping zipcode and not the billing but I understand that it's unique in my company to prefer the shipping zip code. Veloxy's app only asks for the billing zip so when it tries to add it into my CRM, my CRM blocks it from becoming a new account.

Jose from WEX Inc

Best Mobile App on the market if you use Salesforce and Gmail!

Great, experience.

Pros

The Veloxy Gmail/Plugin helps sync emails to Salesforce more efficiently, reducing time manually copying and pasting email information into Salesforce. All of my outbound emails are currently getting logged automatically, and any responses to my emails from the prospect are also getting logged automatically. This is truly a game changer in automation and efficiency. For those still using the email functions in Salesforce, this gives you another option to add email templates in Gmail and send an email directly from Gmail. The Difference is how the customer receives the email. The email in Salesforce comes from “Salesforce, on behalf of Jose Rivera”. The email sent in Gmail from Veloxy, shows as coming from your normal Gmail Email. The Email analytics help provide a couple of pieces of information. One; it allows you to see if the prospect has opened the email, and how many times. Two; it helps gauge the interest, based on how many times they’ve opened the email. Three; automatic notification on your phone when they open the email, allowing you to schedule a future task in Salesforce to call the prospect. The email templates allow you to add in and save favorite templates. Tracking can be turned off or on at any time, or for specific emails. Overall, it is an awesome product for anyone in sales! Working with the Veloxy team for any questions has been great as well, they provide A+ customer service and are quick to respond.

Cons

Everything about this software is great.

Nick from Comcast

The best sales app I have ever used!

In all my years of sales I have never used an app that it this helpful! It makes staying on top of prospects super easy, and reminds me when I have forgotten to follow up on a potential customer. It integrates with Salesforce and Outlook, so I can see when my emails are opened by my prospects and when one of my Salesforce leads calls Veloxy cross checks the number with my Salesforce and lets me know who is calling, even if they are not in my phone's directory. When I get out of a meeting on the field, I can pull up Veloxy and it will tell me what opportunities are nearby so that I can pop in before I head back to the office. This is just the beginning! Great app all around. You owe it to yourself to give it a try. If I could give it 6 stars I would!

Pros

It does so many useful things. I am pretty sure this was programmed by a sales person. It tracks my emails and gives analytic, it tells me who is calling based on my open prospects in sales force, and it reminds me when I have let a prospect slip through the cracks. If I could give it 6 stars I would.

Cons

I have no complaints. When I first started using it maybe 2 years ago it had some glitches, but they have fixed them all and made it even better

Jose from Omnicom Group

Account Executive

Amazing feature and the love this app and will use all time in future. My employee are very happy with this app. Recommended!!

Pros

I had the opportunity to try this app out and begin to use it in my daily functions. It easily syncs between my Salesforce and Outlook. My pipeline is very easy to manage and gives me good visibility into my workload. I only use this app lightly as I am inside sales and most of my time at my computer but if I was on the road I would live in this app. It does a great job of pooling together relevant info and pushing alerts to me with activity. I would definitely recommend giving this app a try and seeing how it would help you have a single source of information.

Brian from cox

The Future is Today!

Pros

How many times have you been in a meeting and hand writing notes? Then you go to another meeting and hand write notes? Then after the 12hr day you say I'll type those into SFDC tomorrow, and tomorrow never happens? Me, too! Not anymore, with this app I take my notes right in the app on my iPhone or iPad and schedule the action items in the same screen. Then they are in SFDC before I leave the account. Then when I call to follow up on the visit, Veloxy logs my call in SFDC and prompts me to make a note of the calls content and a follow up action. If Veloxy could just drive me to the appointment, maybe in the next update? What if I'm in a target rich environment and want explore the surrounding businesses to see which are potential customers, it does that very effectively. If your a professional salesperson who want to get an extra 10hrs a week to build your empire and not juggle the administrative side of your business, invest in this app and it's done.

Cons

Just is customer support is a litte slow service but over all I am totally satisfied wtih them.

Jason from Comcast Business

Amazing and Useful Tool that makes my life easier!

I have been using Veloxy for over 2 years now, and have been a huge advocate of the product. Since inception, I have been a power user and have stayed in regular contact with the programming and executive team and have provided feedback when necessary, that has ALWAYS been promptly applied to the production tools. Excellent customer service, and wonderful UI provide me with an essential suite of tools to make my job easier every day!

Pros

Amazing tool that enhances my daily activity and allows me to track and stay laser focused on my Sales Force funnel and pipeline. Not to mention an amazing Outlook integration to seamlessly keep in contact with my prospects and customers.

Cons

I didn't have it in my arsenal sooner! Some features were not available at launch that I would have hoped for, but they all showed up down the road!

Jay from bielomatik Inc.

Industry: Plastics

Artificial Intelligence plug in for your Salesforce org

Veloxy mobile app has been extremely useful for my everyday work. I can see all my Leads, Opportunities and Accounts in the map. I receive push notifications about 'near-by' Leads, Opportunities and Accounts when I'm in the field so that I don't miss out on anything. I can call, send text and send email from Veloxy and everything gets logged automatically into Salesforce as activities. This saves me lots of time from manually logging these activities in Salesforce. Email tracking and email analytics is very powerful. I receive push notifications whenever my emails are opened or forwarded. I can send bulk emails to thousands of prospects using beautiful templates and it is fully CAN-SPAM compliant. I recommend you try this as AI (Artificial Intelligence) type of assistant! You are still in control and it has settings to control what it does automatically.

Pros

Reminders, geographic reminders, and mapping. Seamless integration with Salesforce and posting to keep up to date PLUS Emails tracking and posting.

Cons

This is a con and a pro.. it is in continual improvement so sometimes there is something new that I did not expect.. It's all good. ALSO they listen and add features all the time. That is cool.

John from Stanley Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Veloxy

Veloxy is Saleforce supplement that simplifies Salesforce activity. I can contact customers by email, phone or text and my activities are logged to the appropriate contact. Veloxy makes sending multi-recipient emails a snap. and Veloxy will log those emails also. You can track when email are opened to determine how productive your email campaigns are. This App is extremely effect. I am barely touching the surface of the benefits you get from Veloxy.. Try it and you wont want to be without it.

Pros

The ease of use compared to the standard Saleforce interface. Veloxy continue to add features that are helpful to everyday sales interactions and productivity

Cons

None- The team at Veloxy has been extremely helpful and interested to take suggestions to eliminate any items that are not productive in their application

Joe from Comcast Business

My Team and I LOVE Veloxy - GAME CHANGER

Pros

I have managed Sales Teams for 20+ years, and surprisingly a good amount struggle to use any CRM's as intended. There are still reps that will track their sales hunting activity via XL spreadsheets or DON'T track ANY activity. I have tried to explain the "why", share examples of successful reps that do effectively us CRM to track their calls, emails, etc.... I have heard every excuse ever given until I discovered Veloxy. Veloxy has changed the game for my team, and they now are able to track EVERYTHING they are doing w/ a simply click. The Veloxy interface is seamless, easy to navigate and doesn't require you to do anything other than simply complete the call, email, task. From an rep and management perspective its easy to create SFDC / Veloxy reports to see HOW MANY calls, emails, etc... are created every day, week, month, etc.... I strongly suggest adopting this SALES tool!!

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind for either myself or my team

Morjan from Comcast Business

VELOXY IS AMAZING

I just love Veloxy Mobile. Veloxy is like my virtual personal assistant. The AI based Notifications are huge. When I’m in the field, I receive notifications about nearby Leads and Opportunities. When I receive an important email, I receive a notification. When I’m prospecting in the field, with couple of taps, I can create a new Lead in Veloxy and everything is immediately updated in Salesforce. All phone calls, emails, texts sent from Veloxy are automatically logged into Salesforce. Veloxy Called ID is awesome. I never miss a call from a Prospect. Every email I send from Veloxy is tracked – when recipient opens the email, I get a notification. This helps reduce my sale cycle significantly. This is so much more. I would highly recommend this to any field sales people

Pros

VELOXY MOBILE, THE AI Based Notifications, VELOXY Caller ID

Cons

At the moment I can not think of any. I love it

Brent from Comcast Business

Game changer

This has boosted my sales by making my funnel easier to manage. I have used it ever since starting my job and don’t know how I would go without it at this point. I like that they add new features frequently also.

Pros

I like that I have all my Salesforce leads right at my finger tips on an app. It is a pain to login to SF every time I need to update an opportunity and with Veloxy I can update right from the app for most things. The most valuable part is that I can pull up an Opportunity, click a button to dial the contacts phone number, and it automatically logs the call as an activity when the call is over, which saves me a TON of time! You can also send emails that will track if the prospect has opened it and that is hugely helpful as well.

Cons

There are some glitches from time to time, where the app will shutdown or an error will prevent me from making changes to an opp, but I just reopen the app when that happens and everything is fine. If they could work out a few of the bugs it would be perfect.

Brian from Comcast Business

Perfect for Hunters! SDRs, AEs, Field Sales, Management, B2B

Tracking activity, in field tracking, email tracking, lead tracking, man its endless!

Pros

I have had the privilege of using Veloxy for 3 years. Without this plugin I wouldn't have been as successful in my career. It logs my emails to sfdc. It can create leads, add contacts (through email) and even track emails. I'm an outside sales person prospecting medium to enterprise level business. I also have a call center who can try and take opportunities from me if I don't note these opps. Veloxy adds activity to my prospects and opportunities so I don't have to. This is worth every penny!

Cons

A con would have been not having a desktop analytics page, then they made one! So no cons to report.

Cissy from Ooma

Lead generation

It’s useful but can improve further such as adding contact and title of companies. Maybe it is the price my company paid that doesn’t include such information.

Pros

It has many businesses you can search around your location. Logging activity is easy and sync with Salesforce.

Cons

App on my phone automatically sync with my personal msn email even I deleted my email and reload again. It’s loading all my personal msn emails to my company veloxy history. I can’t use it on my phone for this reason.

Reasons for Switching to Veloxy

Change company.

Kaitlin from Staples Business Advantage

More Sales, Less Time!

Extremely easy to use and helps me save hours in my workday from 'admin work'. I can now spend more time in the field and let the app do all of the hunting for me.

Pros

The app is very simple to use and it syncs easily with Salesforce. The app helps me find leads outside of Salesforce and Google Maps. It immediately alerts me of new businesses when I am in the field, and it lets me add a new lead to my Salesforce pipeline with a click of a button. I can also log my activity in the app as well, and it syncs with Salesforce. Another huge game-changer is that I can make phone calls from the Veloxy app, and it automatically logs my call on Salesforce. I no longer have to waste time making a call, and then logging it.

Fred from FG ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS

More than I expected...

I purchased this app for one reason - being able to plot my accounts on an interactive map in order to be more efficient on the road. I have found a number of additional features (Outlook integration, email read receipt notification, nearby business search, etc) that made the app even more valuable to me. And, the support for this app is very responsive.

Pros

The app plots my accounts on an interactive map. When I am on the road, I can see where my accounts are relative to one another. I can also click onto the account and get any information needed. It also shows companies nearby and allows me to prospect on the fly. Many other great features in this app.

Cons

The only negative actually exposed a positive. There is a feature that allows the user to integrate with Outlook. There was a time that I experienced a bug in the program that caused the program to close. I got in contact with the support for the program and they fixed the problem on the spot. The customer service is very responsive.

Rich from DDP

Can't Say Enough Good Things about Veloxy

My overall experience with Veloxy was Exceptional from start until now.

Pros

I travel a lot for work. It made my daily tasks automated and easy to complete from my mobile device. So much easier than getting my laptop out at airports. It provided me with email analytics that allowed me to see who had opened my emails the previous day, so I had a easy to access call list for the next day.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes. It worked exactly as advertised.

Reasons for Choosing Veloxy

I spent a couple of weeks researching different apps that might fit what I was looking for, ultimately, I settled on Veloxy and was very glad that I did. I have never been more productive and I no longer fear that I have forgotten something. Everything feeds through to the app and all activity is automatically recorded into Salesforce, thus eliminating a timely extra step.

Erika from WEX

Fantastic sales tool and effective time-saver

Veloxy has helped me save time, become more efficient, and streamline my day-to-day sales responsibilities.

Pros

The Veloxy for Outlook add-on allows you to send individual, customized emails to a list of recipients, making it quick and easy to communicate to a large audience. The Veloxy smart phone app make it easy to log phone calls, look up prospect/customer information, and log emails while out in the field or away from your desk. With the app, you can also pull a map that shows all of the qualified leads and opportunities in your area, making it quick and easy to schedule drop-ins.

Cons

If you do not want updates or alerts, make sure to turn off this feature in the mobile app.

John from Johnson Controls Fire Protection

Industry: Security and Investigations

Veloxy is Amazing

Veloxy has helped me tremendously manage my pipeline and create customer touches. The interface with Outlook is awesome. I allows me to send Mass email to customers,create templates and then track my penetration to know who is reading my email forwarding them and who is unsubscribing.Creating leads, Contacts and opportunity is a breeze in Outlook and the APP help me in the field identify customer/prospects in the area for drop-ins. Veloxy is well worth the investment.

Pros

Veloxy helps me in the field identify customer/prospects in the area for drop-ins.

Cons

I cant think of any negatives in my experience.

Irit from Stone etc

Easy and simple

Veloxy mobile app has been extremely useful for my everyday work. I can see all my Opportunities in the map, receive push notifications about 'near-by' opportunities when I'm in the field so that I don't miss out anything. I can call, send text and send email from Veloxy and everything gets logged automatically into Salesforce as activities. This saves me lot of time from manually logging these activities in Salesforce. There are so much more

Pros

Simplicity and quality. Visually it is very easy to work

Cons

Not sure since my goal was to mostly save time and I definitely was able too

john from comcast business

Veloxy is the application every sales hunter should be using. Highly recommend !!!

I have been using Veloxy for some time now with total satisfaction and very high ROI. When I look back I cant imagine life as a hunter, sales maker, without it. I would highly recommend to all sales especially outside sales. Get Veloxy now and you wont be sorry. Happy Selling !!

Pros

The very best Salesforce, Outlook, Mapping and Calling integration tool in one simple and easy to use app on your phone and pc.The support and training they offer is fantastic as well, a true partner in success.

Cons

NONE..... I cant think of a single negative

Matthew from WEX Inc

Great For Reps and Managers

As a rep, I used the app religiously. As a manager I can see that my reps have also taken on that same attitude.

Pros

Ease of use. It has more functionality than Salesforce app. What I used to do on Salesforce Desktop mode I can now do in Veloxy. Now that I manager a team I can see all their activity throughout the week as well. Our focus is going mobile and this is the app to take us there.

Cons

We have a few proprietary plugins for Salesforce that Veloxy doesn’t support.

Veloxy is intuitive and easy to use on your hand-held device.

It solves a lot of issues with finding customers on the go, keeping tracks of notes from previous visit, and reminders are always awesome. You can never have too many of those!

Pros

It is very intuitive. When I am on the go with my busy schedule. I don't have to time to research ahead of time for my closest clients or closest prospects. Veloxy lets me tap into that mind-set and allows me to maximize my time to meet with as many clients as I close within a geo-area. There are so many aspects to the software that I like, where it also allows me to sync up with Saleforce, that is makes doing my job easier and more efficiently all from my mobile phone.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about the software. I am looking forward to each update they have. The next better than before.

Nick from Comcast Business

Best tool for my sales position

Pros

This is the most useful tool we have available for my position and job. It gives me reminders on locations I have saved for prospecting as well as alerts that let me know my customers have read my emails. This software and app keeps me up to date on locations I may have missed when it comes to my business so that I don't forget to follow up with clients. I highly recommend this for anyone in a sales position similar to mine that likes a app that reminds you of your calendar as well as small things that you forget to do. Thank you

Cons

There was nothing I would change. Software is kept up to date.

Jay from KPI Incorporated

Veloxy is great AI for sales with our high cost or setup

I have been using Veloxy over a year and found it to be like my own personal sales manager to help me remember what to do based on what I have been doing. It is a gentle nudge when someone hasn’t been touched for a while and especially valuable when I am going on a trip. I can show the area on my screen where I am planning to travel and send out a mass personalized email to everyone in that area letting them know I am headed that way to see if anyone wants to see me. So valuable and helps pick “the ripe fruit”. The customer service it great and personal.

Pros

Finding contacts based on geography and sending mass emails to them

Cons

No criticism - they are responsive and always developing

David from Comcast Business

Must have tool for outside sales using SalesForce

Pros

Easy logging of activities to my SalesForce opportunities. At Comcast, we live in SalesForce and all customer interactions need to be logged to keep our opportunities active. Veloxy saves us so much time by automatically logging emails to opps, phone call logging, as well as the geolocation feature making our sales routes more efficient.

Cons

There is a lag on the screen that shows how many days since the last activity happened. Would be nice to have it show blank, and then populate with the correct number of days elapsed.

Reginald from Comcast Business

Neccessity for Outside Sales

Activity is the lifeblood for a healthy funnel. Management of the funnel is the difficult part. Veloxy provides a user-friendly tool that speaks directly to SalesForce and checks off multiple tasks, events that are crucial to funnel health and company compliance.

Pros

The ability to bypass several steps in one call, email, or text via the app to input activity to SFDC.

Cons

Not to nitpick, you could spruce up the interface.

Michael from Comcast Business

Maintaining and protecting my funnel

Veloxy helps me manage my funnel efficiently from anywhere and it helps me identify opportunities while I am working in the field.

Pros

Veloxy enables me to easily track communication with prospects which helps me verify the accounts I am working and to assure my prospects are protected from other sales reps. I really like the tracking feature that allows me to see when my prospects are reading my emails. Shortly after I know my email has been viewed, I like to call the prospect since I am fresh on their mind and push to move the sales process at least one step further.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything that has been disappointing. With how I use the software, it is perfect for me.

Jordan from WEX

Industry: Fishery

This app helps you be a better seller

Veloxy has helped me be a better seller. I can stay organized and keep everything together while still on the road and not on my computer. The ability to do everyday functions and have them automatically logged into the CRM is awesome, and saves on so much time! I love using this tool and learning more about it, and helping myself out in the field!

Pros

- the ability to have everything automatically track to your CRM is amazing - the alerts and ability to handle them from the phone helps when on the road - the compatibility with CRM is like having everything on your phone - this is just an amazing app

Cons

- haven’t found too many cons yet - could be a little bit easier to navigate but it’s very user friendly

Sophanara from Comcast Business

Efficient, Easy, Productive

I've been using Veloxy for the past year and all of its features have helped me so much in keeping organized and on track. It is extremely helpful to know if the customer have seen my email or opened it as well as the duration they were on it. All calls are tracked and tied within salesforce. The mobile app also helps with easily managing tasks or even make calls directly. The outlook extension truly helps too.

Pros

How easy it is to keep track of all my opportunities in one app

Cons

Sometimes updates on iOS affects the app but the developer personally will assist with any issues.

Matthew from T-Mobile

Great prospecting tool

Pros

I used this an my daily cadence when prospecting. I love how clean the dashboards are, and the granular detail is great. I can easily track when and where my prospecting emails are opened. This is a tool for any sales professional.

Cons

None that I have experienced yet

Daniel from Comcast

Veloxy Mobile

This app has allowed my team to keep their opportunities updated while they are in the field working. Prior to Veloxy, reps would have to go back to the office or to a wi-fi hotspot and get out their laptop. This has freed up a lot of time to prospect more.

Pros

Versatility, ease of use and lots of functionality. Helps the team keep their work updated while out in the field.

Ruben from T-Mobile

Industry: Wireless

Must have app for field sales

I am saving time with logging activity in Salesforce, increasing my prospecting productivity.

Pros

Very Efficient, Great Time Saver this the perfect app for field sales reps, the integration with Salesforce and Outlook is awesome. I can find potential leads, prospect and send email right from the app and not have to worry about logging the activity as Veloxy does if for me.

Cons

Sometimes the app runs slow and crashes.

Dave from Comcast Busiess

Veloxy is a game changer

Pros

It’s such an important piece of my day to day. It helps me track everything and stay organized

Cons

Software freezes sometimes but that’s normal and bugs happen. I’m sure it will get fixed. If you wait 39-45 seconds it’ll usually go thru, it never crashes

Eva from Accunity

Sales with Veloxy

Incredibly point by point in item utilized and win. It absolutely helps for development through new categories.

Pros

I love Veloxy! It is an awesome time management tool, that is helping me increase my sales numbers by properly managing my funnel. The templates are great, and the email tracking is probably my favorite tool the app has. Being able to locate nearby businesses is another tool I have found very useful. I will continue to use the app faithfully, and look to discover new features.

Cons

What do I dislike about Veloxy? Well, nothing at all is the truthful answer.

David from WEX

Regional Sales manager

Pros

I have been using Veloxy for almost two years. It really helps with Data entry out in the field as I can "Log-on-the-fly" for meetings, calls, add new prospects and much more. Veloxy also help me keep up to date with scheduled calls needed for that day while I'm on the go.

Cons

It would be nice to have Veloxy auto log incoming calls from clients listed as contact in the Salesforce opportunity

Jeffrey from TruGreen

Prospecting made easy!

While in the field I can enter new prospects in one fourth the time it takes to enter into SF. Existing accounts are easier to look up as well.

Pros

The ease of entering new prospects and updating my CRM.

Cons

Nothing! This has given me at least an hour of my day back every day.

Ismir from Comcast

Veloxy

I have had a good experience overall. I like the fact that I can tell when a customer reads my emails

Pros

As a Business Account Executive it is very useful. I can open while on the field and it allows me to access my customers information, place a call and log the activity so I can track it even when I'm on the road. I also like the push notification on status of orders.

Cons

Some limitations and Subscription cost. Maybe better user support

Joseph from Canada TeleCommunications

Nice Tool for your Business

Pros

Fast Salesforce opportunitymanagement. Fast - easy to use - and all in One App. Mails and calendars and salesforce records .

Cons

It is useful to have a period or advancement following component. really love this software for its using.