Veloxy

Veloxy Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Shows when a prospect opens an email - makes for an easy follow-up call. Integrates with SalesForce seamlessly."
  • icon"The software is easy to use and helps make prospecting easy. You can see who you are prospecting to and what opportunities are closest to closing."
  • icon"This software is very user friendly. Once you get it going it really does become super useful."
  • icon"The format on a new email can get kind of messed up when I use a template. Nothing major, just a minor inconvenience that adds a few deletes and space removal."
  • icon"A lot of location based notifications that can be annoying while driving around."
  • icon"Importing leads was difficult could have been our integration with the CRM."

Browse all Veloxy Reviews

• Have you used Veloxy and would like to share your experience with others?

So much better than the Salesforce native app it's not even funny

We have been using Veloxy for nearly 3 years starting with the team that I lead as a pilot, and then eventually rolling it out to the entire sales organization at our company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been excellent to work with throughout the entire process, and we would like to think that some of the enhancements of the product have come from the feedback from our field sales team. ;-) The field sales team is able to spend less time recording their sales activities in Salesforce, and more time actually selling.

Pros

There are a couple of key things that I love about Veloxy: 1) Push notifications. This has been a HUGE missing thing for the Salesforce app. Veloxy will send you a notification to call a prospect at the time that you've designated. 2) Autologging of sales activities. I don't understand why anyone would ever make a phone call to a lead/opportunity that you know is in Salesforce without using Veloxy. If you call through the app, it will time stamp the conversation and you can immediately put in any notes. Talk-to-text is supported so it's very quick and easy to get your sales activities recorded for reference. 3) "Businesses Around Me" feature is great for our field sales reps. When they come out of an appointment, they're able to check to see if there are any likely prospects to visit while in the area. It's a great way to supplement other prospecting methods.

Cons

I can't really think of any cons about using this app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great about working with us to address any customizations that we may need in order to have the smoothest experience possible.

Reasons for switching to Veloxy

See the "Pros" section, above. All are those small things that are truly game-changers for the field rep.

Dane

Veloxy to the rescue!

Email templates to reminders its a great tool to optimize your sales.

Pros

I love the GEO tracker for my leads. It helps me as a field sales guy to see the opportunities around me.

Cons

Not much to dislike about this product. Its very easy to use and it saves you time. It also logs all your interaction and calls for easy record keeping.

Reasons for choosing Veloxy

I like all the tools and the help desk is amazing.

Luis Jovanny

Veloxy for T-Mobile

Best Experience? Being able to know where my salesforce accounts are at when I am out and about! I purposely get lost when i go door pulling, and it makes it worthwhile when your Veloxy alerts you of other nearby businesses from your saleforce.

Pros

I love how effective it makes me and how much time it can save me.

Cons

The interface is outdated. It lags and crashes often.

Steve

Veloxy gives me more selling time and helps me focus on selling.

I can focus better on communicating with propsects and there for make more sales.

Pros

Veloxy saves me 45 or more minutes every day, as I don't have to manually log each activity. For example, logging emails sent. Also, with email tracking, I see in real-time when a prospect opens my email, so I can prioritize with whom I need to follow up. The templates I create for email are helpful because I don’t need to craft new language for common engagement emails - big time saver. Color-coded reminders pop up on my phone and keep me informed of what I should be doing, like focusing on specific tasks leading to sales. When I am out in the field, Veloxy maps out where other accounts and prospects are so I can take advantage of selling more.

Cons

I needed to refresh the install of Veloxy when we upgraded to Office 365. No downsides. There were a few missing features several months ago, but were added so I don't have any substanative "cons."

Dawn

Veloxy for Leaders

Pros

Veloxy opens up the entire business for each rep for people leaders. With out pulling multiple reports with 1 click in veloxy engage, you can see everything you need to see. In addition, I love the notifications of activities as well as the ability to track and measure emails and contacts with a simple click.

Cons

Nothing, the designers have really listened and updated the software as needed int he time I have used the software.

Elizabeth

Industry: Facilities Services

The Veloxy Advantage

Advantage over other sales who are not able to get the information and numbers Veloxy provides.

Pros

I like that the software takes the unknowns out of the equation. I track my emails and can tell whether the emails are being read and if not, I know to change my approach.

Cons

I did not understand that when I opened the email on a different device then the one I composed and sent it from, the software would count that as a view. I was thinking the customer was opening the email more than they were. I figured it out though.

Harry

Great tool

The ability to update and track interactions with customers is a great tool

Pros

I appreciate that businesses are pre-loaded it makes entering new accounts a much quicker and efficient process. Tracking and updating interactions are a breeze

Cons

There is a bit of learning curve between the mobile/app version and the desktop

Cristian

Industry: Computer Hardware

Information at your fingertips

My overall experience has been extremely positive. With the exception of some small tweets this is a very easy and comprehensive application to use while on the fly.

Pros

I love how it would track information just by chatting into your phone. Allowing for quick and easy upload of information and sales.

Cons

I would like an easier view of when I'm searching an existing client. At times it could be very confusing.

Bobbi Jo

Great tool!

Overall, I love it. I like that it organizes who I've called and when, and it's no surprise who is calling me when they call me back. I can quickly log my call and take notes without carrying around a notebook.

Pros

What I like the most is that Veloxy tracks my emails and phone calls to show my activity - but it also tracks my email and shows me when my email has been opened.

Cons

The only thing that I find to be a little mundane is that I have to upload prospects using another tool using what that particular tool has in mind - if you want to create your own prospect list you have to use a formatted excel spreadsheet to upload. Once you get the hang of it, it's just a matter of copying and pasting, but it can be time consuming for a newbie.

Maria

I love Veloxy

This is a great app and plugin to Outlook. It helps track things that I would otherwise have trouble tracking. It helps keeps me organized with follow ups. I love that I can see when a customer opens my email so I can better time my follow up phone calls.

Pros

It is easy to use and keeps me organized

Cons

I like everything about Veloxy. It is great!

Sonny

Veloxy is amazing

This tool gives me extra time during the day. From door-to-door prospecting, to basic email communication, and funnel management, Veloxy seamlessly integrates to Salesforce allowing me to do exactly what I need to do without having to navigate through multiple clicks and page loading. Another function that has increased my sales volume is the ability to track an email that I send to a prospect and see when they open the email, how many times that email has been opened, what kind of device they are using, and where in the world that email has been opened! Now I know if they are really curious and if they are passing along my message throughout their company. This is a must have for any organization that wants to track their activity within a robust CRM, as well as a sales rep that wants to maximize their customer contacts!

Pros

Veloxy allows the user to call a contact in Salesforce directly from their smartphone and then the app automatically logs that call into Salesforce under the right opportunity/account/prospect. The software plugs into Outlook to allow the user to utilize email templates from their smartphone or desktop and then logs the outgoing email to Salesforce under the right opportunity/account/prospect. Veloxy makes inputting new prospects/opportunities/accounts into Salesforce at least 50% faster. Veloxy will track the emails the user sends to a contact and let the user know when that email is opened as well as how many times it was opened, where in the world the user opened that email and how many times that email was viewed.

Cons

This product is not free but the value that it adds to the sales process will meet any Return On Investment model.

Veronica

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great app, great features! Change the way you sell!

I honestly would dread the daunting task of putting my activity from the day into salesforce at the end of the day. I work outside sales and am always on the go. This app has saved my life. I love when I am driving in my territory and I get a notification about a prospect coming up on my left or right... I haven't touched them in a while so what I now do is stop in right then and there. Before, i would just keep driving and stay in busy mode. This has helped me to solidify more appointments and in turn make more sales. I love the geo map as well because a piece of my job is picking up the phone. Sometimes i get my best information about a new prospect over the phone and don't realize they are in the same area as an existing client. So pulling it up by opportunity is amazing! It's not cold calling anymore, its warm calling. Thank you so much Veloxy!

Pros

Ease of use, the format! Opening it up and seeing the chart of open/closed and various stages of my book of business is so nice and keeps me motivated. Notifications when I am close by an opportunity that i haven't talked to or called in a while is AMAZING!!!! Follow ups are the name of my business so this alone is one of the biggest game changer in my business. I love geo-map. Some of the best information i get is when i pick up the phone and call a prospect. However, it gets lost in the shuffle until my task comes up. It's so nice to pull up the geo map and see all my opportunities in any given area and walk in as if its a warm call. All the info is right there and the person I talk to (if you take great notes, this app will change your life)

Cons

It won't let me add a company on the fly.. even if it's on the map. Unfortunately, my company requires the shipping zipcode and not the billing but I understand that it's unique in my company to prefer the shipping zip code. Veloxy's app only asks for the billing zip so when it tries to add it into my CRM, my CRM blocks it from becoming a new account.

Jose

Best Mobile App on the market if you use Salesforce and Gmail!

Great, experience.

Pros

The Veloxy Gmail/Plugin helps sync emails to Salesforce more efficiently, reducing time manually copying and pasting email information into Salesforce. All of my outbound emails are currently getting logged automatically, and any responses to my emails from the prospect are also getting logged automatically. This is truly a game changer in automation and efficiency. For those still using the email functions in Salesforce, this gives you another option to add email templates in Gmail and send an email directly from Gmail. The Difference is how the customer receives the email. The email in Salesforce comes from “Salesforce, on behalf of Jose Rivera”. The email sent in Gmail from Veloxy, shows as coming from your normal Gmail Email. The Email analytics help provide a couple of pieces of information. One; it allows you to see if the prospect has opened the email, and how many times. Two; it helps gauge the interest, based on how many times they’ve opened the email. Three; automatic notification on your phone when they open the email, allowing you to schedule a future task in Salesforce to call the prospect. The email templates allow you to add in and save favorite templates. Tracking can be turned off or on at any time, or for specific emails. Overall, it is an awesome product for anyone in sales! Working with the Veloxy team for any questions has been great as well, they provide A+ customer service and are quick to respond.

Cons

Everything about this software is great.

Nick

The best sales app I have ever used!

In all my years of sales I have never used an app that it this helpful! It makes staying on top of prospects super easy, and reminds me when I have forgotten to follow up on a potential customer. It integrates with Salesforce and Outlook, so I can see when my emails are opened by my prospects and when one of my Salesforce leads calls Veloxy cross checks the number with my Salesforce and lets me know who is calling, even if they are not in my phone's directory. When I get out of a meeting on the field, I can pull up Veloxy and it will tell me what opportunities are nearby so that I can pop in before I head back to the office. This is just the beginning! Great app all around. You owe it to yourself to give it a try. If I could give it 6 stars I would!

Pros

It does so many useful things. I am pretty sure this was programmed by a sales person. It tracks my emails and gives analytic, it tells me who is calling based on my open prospects in sales force, and it reminds me when I have let a prospect slip through the cracks. If I could give it 6 stars I would.

Cons

I have no complaints. When I first started using it maybe 2 years ago it had some glitches, but they have fixed them all and made it even better

Jose

Account Executive

Amazing feature and the love this app and will use all time in future. My employee are very happy with this app. Recommended!!

Pros

I had the opportunity to try this app out and begin to use it in my daily functions. It easily syncs between my Salesforce and Outlook. My pipeline is very easy to manage and gives me good visibility into my workload. I only use this app lightly as I am inside sales and most of my time at my computer but if I was on the road I would live in this app. It does a great job of pooling together relevant info and pushing alerts to me with activity. I would definitely recommend giving this app a try and seeing how it would help you have a single source of information.

Brian

The Future is Today!

Pros

How many times have you been in a meeting and hand writing notes? Then you go to another meeting and hand write notes? Then after the 12hr day you say I'll type those into SFDC tomorrow, and tomorrow never happens? Me, too! Not anymore, with this app I take my notes right in the app on my iPhone or iPad and schedule the action items in the same screen. Then they are in SFDC before I leave the account. Then when I call to follow up on the visit, Veloxy logs my call in SFDC and prompts me to make a note of the calls content and a follow up action. If Veloxy could just drive me to the appointment, maybe in the next update? What if I'm in a target rich environment and want explore the surrounding businesses to see which are potential customers, it does that very effectively. If your a professional salesperson who want to get an extra 10hrs a week to build your empire and not juggle the administrative side of your business, invest in this app and it's done.

Cons

Just is customer support is a litte slow service but over all I am totally satisfied wtih them.

Jason

Amazing and Useful Tool that makes my life easier!

I have been using Veloxy for over 2 years now, and have been a huge advocate of the product. Since inception, I have been a power user and have stayed in regular contact with the programming and executive team and have provided feedback when necessary, that has ALWAYS been promptly applied to the production tools. Excellent customer service, and wonderful UI provide me with an essential suite of tools to make my job easier every day!

Pros

Amazing tool that enhances my daily activity and allows me to track and stay laser focused on my Sales Force funnel and pipeline. Not to mention an amazing Outlook integration to seamlessly keep in contact with my prospects and customers.

Cons

I didn't have it in my arsenal sooner! Some features were not available at launch that I would have hoped for, but they all showed up down the road!

Industry: Security and Investigations