• Pros

• "This product is visually appealing and very easy to learn and navigate. It is fantastic to have a number of powerful, actually useful, tools at your fingertips with next to no learning curve. "

• "I am over the moon impressed with the ease of this product. I love the analysis report given after each mass email. Impressive. "

• "Love the response from my customers as they are receiving my emails! They are beautiful and clear. "

• Cons

• "There are a few bugs that come up every so often, but again, the support team resolves them so quickly!"

• "There were a few glitches in the software at first, but the team at VipeCloud was extremely prompt in their responses and worked to eliminate these immediately."

• "The only suggestions that I have is to make it easier to create your own backgrounds on templates. Other than that, I am completely happy."

Browse VipeCloud Reviews

Rene from Summerwood Group LLC

VIPE CLOUD COMBINES SO MUCH FUNCTIONALITY IT MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER

The creators listen to the clients. They are adding new features and make the system easier. They aren't afraid to expand their initial concept and incorporate a better wider vision based on the users.

Pros

How it works with google mail. It takes a little time to get yourself moving in a new direction. Lots of help from the support staff is available. Which makes it a great tool for the seasoned or the beginner. We love the value as well.

Cons

Just the initial setup and learning curve.

Reasons for Choosing VipeCloud

Cost and the cumbersomeness of infusionsoft back office. Plus I love startups.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

A lot of features with a less intensive learning curve.

Steve from ctelearning.com

VipeCloud

CRM, drip campaign emails, video emails all were taken care of by VipeCloud.

Pros

Full featured with new thoughtful features continually being added. Good Value and Powerful

Cons

I came from having used a few competitors - so, i really can't say that I have any real cons for VipeCloud - I like it better than anything else I have used.

Reasons for Choosing VipeCloud

CRM - easier, drip campaign emails available in VipeCloud and not others, integrated video email in VipeCloud but not SF or BC

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Salesforce seemed overpriced and limiting to me. I had used BigContacts as well.

Linda from Mary Kay

VipeCloud email service

Pros

Helps me communicate effectively with my large unit The editing feature is fairly easy to use. The reports and email open alerts are very useful. Capacity for larger videos and graphics than others I have worked with. Good and prompt customer service Good uniformity across apps and desktop platforms as opposed to limited options of what you can do with apps of other services

Cons

Would like to access the opened email through a link in the opened email alert Limited editing capability from my iPad. (seem to get more "freezes" etc.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

my virtual assistant was using your platform

Response from VipeCloud

Replied January 2020

Thanks Linda and great ideas!

Christy from Virtual Boss

Vipecloud is the BEST Choice!

I am able to mass post for my clients each day in just a few minutes. I'm able to record videos and schedule posts/emails and I never have to worry about glitches or issues.

Pros

Vipecloud is not only user friendly, it's convenient and saves me time and energy everyday. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the staff are professional, friendly, knowledgeable and are able to always help quickly with any kinds of questions at any moment!

Cons

I don't think there is anything I could say that I don't like about Vipecloud.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

I feel like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the staff at Vipecloud swayed my decision...they are always understandable and ready to help at anytime, quickly!

Leigh Ann from Mary Kay

Best decision I have made.

Pros

Vipe Cloud is so easy to use and simplifies my communication processes. My communications always look professional, are created in record time, and have a high delivery and open rate. Vipe Cloud has changed my business and the way that I communicate with customers and my team. I have seen it directly impact my bottom line almost instantly. I couldn't be happier.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Bomb bomb was not user friendly. The templates were not professional.

Response from VipeCloud

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback Leigh Ann!

Tasha from Cosmetics

Why make the switch!

Pros

I love that there are so many options for email layouts, pictures, backgrounds. The ability to organize your emails by folders and have sub categories if needed is fast and efficient. Its professional, easy to use and makes you look a pro!

Cons

At first I was a little overwhelmed by the layout. But once I watched some training videos and familiarized myself with the layout and how to utilize all of its features, I now find it simple and easy!

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Many reasons. Customer service, price and features on BombBomb do not compare to Vipecloud

Rachel from Mary Kay Inc.

Email Marketing Solutions Made Easy

I use VipeCloud alongside my virtual assistant for my direct sales business, and the integration of what she creates for me, and what I create - and the ability to share email templates between us two is brilliantly easy!

Pros

The user-ability of the platform is so easy to navigate. I have a background in Marketing, and jumping into this platform was really easy, as it provides comparable features as others on the market, but for a non-marketer it's very easy to find your way around. My favorite feature of the software is the simple drag and drop email templates and creation.

Cons

As of now, I don't have any complaints about the software.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

I changed virtual assistants, and she uses Vibe Cloud. I love it SOOO MUCH MORE.

Barb from Mary Kay

Still learning but love the ease of editing and ability to stores and access data

Pros

Ease and flexibility and always looking to grow

Cons

Nothing yet as I'm just learning and my assistant does most of the work. However the video option could be more streamlined.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Cost and switch of assistance managing this portion of my business

Lizz from Mary Kay

Face it! You make my Life beautiful

Has increased the number of people within my preferred market

Pros

This software allows me to market to different clients and groups.

Cons

Working on shortening that learn curve.

Referred

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Not good results. My emails went into spam or bounced

Leslie from Mary Kay

Industry: Cosmetics

VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out.

Pros

VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to figure it out

New service to create my Emails used VipeCloud

Lisa from Randi Stevens - Mary Kay Senior Sales Director

Industry: Cosmetics

I Like Vipecloud but it could be better.

Not sure. I like the idea that we can link our team to their personal info, but the number of engaged team members is frustrating.

Pros

1) It's easy to use, but it still gets hung up sometimes. On Thursday (Jan 16, 2020) I couldn't copy and paste, and I couldn't move any of the structures to another location. I decided that I wanted to change the structure from the one that goes fully across the page to one that had two structures so that I could put an image beside the text. I couldn't copy and I couldn't move my text. Then on Friday, (Jan 17, 2020) everything was working as expected. 2) I do like that I can in the Sent Menu, I can see what was sent out and how many people opened the email.

Cons

1) When it doesn't work like I expect it to. (See above.) 2) And I really wish that the editing boxes for each structure and element went OUTSIDE of the form instead of INSIDE the form. When it goes inside, it covers up what I am trying to grab or edit. First thing I do is center my text so that I can see it when I am typing. 3) SPELL CHECK! An email program SHOULD HAVE SPELL CHECK. : ) 4) We are using Vipecloud through a Virtural Office. She taught me how to use Vipecloud, but she can't answer all of my questions. 5) I would love to see the last date sent listed under each template, like in bill pay in a bank account. I can see the last time that I paid a particular vendor. There are times when I want to resend an email because it has great info, but I want to know how recently it was last sent, or even at all. Because we are working with a virtual office, I would like to see that same info. Sometimes she creates stuff, but then doesn't send it out, or she sends the out on the "back end." 6) Reports are confusing. I select a time frame that I want to see, and it shows that nothing has been sent, and I know that isn't right. 7) I do wish that we could sort our templates by Alphabetical order, or Date Created. I use some of those template monthly, and I don't like having to scroll to find the template I need. Not time efficient.

Reasons for Choosing VipeCloud

It is the product that our current virtual assistant is using and therefore, we use it too.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

We were working with another virtual assistant. Randi basically ended her contract with her around the time that I started. I don't know much about the other product.

Response from VipeCloud

Replied January 2020

Hi Lisa, thank you for the detailed review and comments! We'll look into these. You are always welcome to reach out to us directly at support@vipecloud.com. Thanks again! -Adam

PHILIP from TRANSPONDER AND READER ENGINEERED SYSTEM

Industry: Security and Investigations

First Class support

EXCELLENT

Pros

What separates a good company from a great company are the people and the product. This company has Both. Response time is instant, modifications additions to the features happen like magic, most importantly they LISTEN and ask questions until they fully understand the needs of their client before they create a solution or demonstrate how to use the existing VipeCloud features to accomplish the required tasks.

Cons

While it much improved over the previous version, the mobile app stills requires some tweaking.

Reasons for Choosing VipeCloud

I have not made a final decision yet

Brenda from Mary Kay

Amazing communication tool

Very positive. Very effective. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The systems that allow me to communicate with personal touch. That my customers and team members can hear my voice as well as see my words and pictures when I communicate. It also maximizes the effectiveness of my time management.

Cons

Learning a new system and finding resources easily. Also I need to know when and who I send emails to and I’m struggling to find that info.

Reasons for Choosing VipeCloud

My assistant uses only this service. She likes that you work with her and are quick to address issues.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

My new assistant uses this service.

Response from VipeCloud

Replied July 2019

Hi Brenda! Thank you for the review! In the Emails tab you can check out the Sent or the Mass section for info on when and who your emails were sent to. Please don't hesitate to email support@vipecloud.com if you need additional help! -Adam

Allyson from Mary Kay

Best program on the market

Pros

Cons

I have no cons related to this product.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Vipe cloud much easier to use and cost

Dallin from Sanford Rose Associates - The Newman Group

Best Support

Incredible. These folks go above and beyond to make sure you are getting what you need from this CRM, and they do it at an unbeatable price.

Pros

The absolute best part about the software is the fact that the whole team is so accessible, they can help you at any point in the process. The software is simple enough to use, but having the support the VipeCloud team provides makes it even easier.

Cost and effectiveness.

Cost, Customer Support

ken from Coenen Bros. Inc.

VipeCloud is AWESOME!

VipeCloud has enabled us to reach our clients on a consistent basis with top-notch emails and communication.

Pros

I love how easy it is to attach a video to emails and track the clicks. Excellent support, they are amazing!

Cons

Not sure, they just updated the interface which was due.

Reasons for Choosing VipeCloud

Better reviews from peers in my network.

Kylie from Mary Kay

Excellent Resource

I love this because I’m able to get important information out to my unit and it looks very professional and eye appealing while also including all the most important things!

Pros

Having an app for viewing and sending information and not having to log into a website every time!

Cons

Mainly just the process of trying to learn how to use it without a lot of “how tos”.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Financially it was a better option and I loved the simplicity of using this with an app.

Response from VipeCloud

Replied January 2020

Thank you Kylie! We're continually improving the user interface and I hope the product is becoming easier for you!

Denise from Choice Home Warranty

VipeCloud Review

There is a lot to the product and I am sure I am far from using it to it's fullest potential. Wish I had time to learn more.

Pros

For the most part easy to figure out and love that there are training videos available.

Cons

There are hick-ups with attaching agents with agencies. Somehow that has disappeared with some of my clients.

Jamie from Cardinal Investments

Fantastic CRM!

The team at VipeCloud is fantastic to work with, very responsive and professional. The software is amazing and helps to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks with my existing business while ensuring that I am able to schedule and pursue new opportunities with ease, helping me grow my company.

Susan from Mary Kay

Professional and Effective!

Very effective in communicating with my customers and consultants!

Pros

Cons

I don’t know as much as I want to :) My fault - not VipeClouds

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Different person creating content.

Kim from Mary Kay

Kim’s review of icloud

It is very good and helpful

Pros

I pay someone to do my iCloud so I am unable to tell you exactly how if any troubles I have. I do get a lot of notifications in my email which makes it hard to manage. I would like to have just the summary who opened.

Cons

I would like to get just a summary of how many and who open the emails

MacKenzie from Mary Kay Inc.

VipeCloud Email

I like that it tells when my unit members click on the links. That tells me who is engaged and who is taking the time to review what I send them.

Pros

I have just started using VipeCloud for my business and I have been very pleased so far. I love that it tells me instantly when someone opens the email, but more importantly when people click on the links. It's important for me to know which team members are engaging in those emails.

Cons

So far there hasn't been anything I haven't liked. I have only been using less than 6 months.

Carol from Mary Kay Cosmetics

Vipecloud is great

So far, great

Pros

More choices of templates. Price. Tagss.

Cons

It took me awhile to figure things out but there are videos

Angela Ravens help and support

joni from mary kay

opinon

Pros

lots of features. can customize the background of the emails. import videos for easy viewing, and pictures. and buttons that link elsewhere.

Cons

a little tricky to get the hang of how and where the editing features are.

lack of deliverability

Wendi from Mary Kay Cosmetics

Grateful for this tool!

Pros

I was introduced to VipeCloud through the service I use for communication support of my business. So far, I'm finding the functionality and product is professional and effective. I'm confident I've only scratched the surface of what VipeCloud can do for my business.

Cons

I can't just "figure it out" on my own. I've had to have lesson to use it properly.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

The services provided by the business I hired were superior to what I had previously, for a competitive prices and with amazing customer service. VipeCloud is the service they are partnered with.

Alice from Mary Kay

My review

Pros

Love the Simplicity too use the software and easy for my virtual assistant to use

Cons

Well so far I have nothing “least” to say

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Using different virtual assistant and this is what they use

Mary Stuart from Mary Kay Inc.

Vipecloud

Overall it helps with communication for my business.

Pros

It seems to get better open rates and I like the tracking features as well.

Cons

I don't like that you can't select WHICH emails you track for opens/clicks. It's all or none. I also don't like that there's only one email address available to/from. I'd like the option to be able to choose that certain groups are getting emails from one email address and can reply to that email address, whereas others would go to my regular email address and reply there.

Less expensive

Less expensive, more features

Caye from Think Pink Software

Great product with fabulous customer Service!

Exceptional. I work hard to provide my clientele with excellent customer service and a personal touch and I feel that VipeCloud gives me the very same!

Pros

As the administrator, I have access to tools that aren't available in comprable products and the email builder outshines them all!

Cons

In the email builder, i dont like that when I copy and paste text from another application, the formatting and spacing gets wiped away.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Better tools, better customer service, significantly better deliverability

Steph from Mk

Industry: Cosmetics

Pros

It’s easy to use and convenient. The support is awesome

Cons

Everything is great. I don’t have any leases

Anitra from MARY KAY

Service

Pros

Easy to use ! Content is easily accessible!

Cons

No complaints. The software has worked great!

Victor from Remedly

Great product

Pros

What i like the most about Vipecloud is how intuitive and easy to use it is. I love the updated design with the night mode. Vipecloud is a great tool to manage structured communications (including content) and getting valuable insights into how well these communications perform. Great business tool!

Cons

haven't experienced anything that would make me dislike the product

Reasons for Choosing VipeCloud

Customer support and ease of use

Peggy from Mary Kay Inc

Industry: Cosmetics

My recipients love the look

My Virtual Assistant handles all my emails and does a great job with Vipecloud.

Pros

I am getting better open rate and replies back since switching to Vipecloud.

Cons

I am still learning the set up but no complaints at this point

Cost, Look, ease

Response from VipeCloud

Replied January 2020

Thanks Peggy!

Lisa from Mary Kay

Shambourger

My consultants are more informed and really like getting the updates

Pros

I like that a higher rate of my team and customers are reading the emails. The service I had before people didn’t not read often

Cons

I’m still trying to figure out how to use it.

Reasons for Choosing VipeCloud

Good reviews from other directors

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

My customers and unit members weren’t opening them

Kim from Mary Kay

Communicate easily and effectively.

Mass communication. Saving time!!!

Pros

Love this way of communication! It is simple and easy to use . I am able to contact hundreds of clients, business partners and more in one click! Love the professional way it goes out and the ease of use!! Thank you.

Cons

There isnt anything I have found yet that I like least.

Ease and cost

Debbee from MARY KAY

VipeCloud great product

I have used other CRM systems and this one by far is the best!!

Pros

It’s very easy to use. Great selection of templates. Great notification tools. Very flexible.

Cons

I don’t have any issues with the software. I of course would love the cost to be lower.

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

The value of the product and the limitations

Melissa from With Mary Kay

Great

Pros

Features, deliverability, willingness to add features based on need.

Cons

it's a lite confusing and hard to navigate.

Deliverability

Brian from Rhonemus Groul

Posting

It has been a great experience.

Pros

We like the weekly suggestion on posting content with the links to that content. Content generation is hard for small business.

Cons

I think there is more we could do with the product. This is on us, not them.

Cindy from Sanford Rose Associates - Kempf Group

Feedback

I'm receiving a lot feedback from my clients who are opting out. Whereas in the past, the same clients were appreciative of the value added communications I was sending.

Pros

Easy to navigate, use, dashboards are used often as a quick reference point

Cons

Initially, I was not a fan of having VipeCloud have access to my email activity. It was duplicated and sometimes distracting verses having all emails in one areas (outlook). I've since disabled that feature.

Reasons for Choosing VipeCloud

This was promotional offering through our parent company - SRA. As an affiliate, the office joined to evaluate the value of the software.

Steve from Steinhart & Associates

Excellent Product

Outstanding

Pros

We use Vipe to record and deliver test calls made to hotel sales offices. Easy to upload and deliver. Great way to monitor when each call is reviewed. An awesome product

Cons

Nothing. Just love it So easy to use. My entire team uses it.

Kim from Mary Kay Cosmetics

Vipe Cloud review

It allows me to get mass messages out to my unit of over 100. They receive it as an individual message or text from me

Pros

It is easy to use saves me time in my business

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about using this service

Amy from Consumer Goods

Organizing Our Potential

Our use has been really hands on with the rep at VipeCloud and he has incredibly helpful in getting us to where we need to be!

Pros

- Organizing different potential revenue streams through labeled pipelines - amazing customer response time - Easy viewing

Cons

- Would love to be able to switch owners a bit easier - overall account management from a team perspective is lacking

Tami from Mary Kay cosmetics

Happy customer!!

I am able to see which forms of communication are reaching my base!

Pros

The ease of sending emails and checking the status!

Cons

Haven’t accessed all the features yet. I will take the time to do so

Renee from Mary Kay

Thankful

Excited about using it more consistently

Pros

Appreciate the education boot camp that makes it user friendly. The response I have received is a testament to the success in the products use.

Cons

Although videos were short I had to go through so many to discover info I needed. Suggestion - first timers when using a feature it pops up the how to. Not sure if that’s a better idea or not

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

I changed my virtual assistant and she suggested this product

Response from VipeCloud

Replied January 2020

Thanks and great minds think alike! Your suggestion is already on our roadmap!

Nita from Marykay

User

Love it.

Pros

To help me get and stay organized. And to get all the good ideas that's given.

Cons

I just need to learn more about it and watch the videos.

Response from VipeCloud

Replied June 2020

Thanks Nita!

Gina from Mary Kay

Great Service

Pros

Your software is user friendly and I can navigate around pretty well

Cons

It would be extremely hepful if you had spell check

Cheaper service

Elaine from Mary Kay

Communication Game Changer

Love it! Takes a little bit of learning to navigate & create but definitely worth it.

Pros

I love high quality and professional images/layout as well as the customization features. This has helped me stay in better contact with my team and look professional at the same time!

Cons

Would love more templates specific to my industry as well as possibly video tutorials on how to use certain features.

Response from VipeCloud

Replied June 2020

Thanks Elaine! FYI we have lots of video tutorials in our help center: https://v.vipecloud.com/help-center/welcome-to-the-vipecloud-help-center

Erin from MARY KAY

Love the service

Pros

I like being able to see when emails are opened by the recipient.

Cons

It was difficult to learn and I have my assistant use the system.

Dawn from Mary Kay

Great service

Pros

I love the ease of use and how professional it is.

Cons

Nothing yet. So far I am enjoying it all!

Reasons for Switching to VipeCloud

Signed up with creatively pink!

Danielle from Mary kay

I am so happy i switched

Great

Pros

I love this service easy to use Clear formatting Just love

Cons

None to list i am happy i love it Thank you so much

Chris from Independent Sales Director

Great service

Pros

Easy to use, great support , I appreciate the flexibility.

Cons

Not applicable , as I haven’t found anything yet.