What are VipeCloud users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using VipeCloud software through verified user reviews

• icon"It takes a little time to get yourself moving in a new direction. Lots of help from the support staff is available."
  • icon"I love that I can do email marketing keep my consultant and customer contacts in here, social media marketing and posting. Video integration is very simple and I can store email templates as well."
  • icon"Each email has a link that takes people to the email/training and I can also text that out. I love that I can send out great information that looks so professional to my customers as well."
  • icon"There are hick-ups with attaching agents with agencies. Somehow that has disappeared with some of my clients."
  • icon"It was duplicated and sometimes distracting verses having all emails in one areas (outlook). I've since disabled that feature."
  • icon"Haven't experienced anything that would make me dislike the product."

Browse all VipeCloud Reviews

• Have you used VipeCloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Our go-to tool for everything!

Vipecloud enables us to do a multitude of different things with our customer database -- everything from contact management to email marketing and even to tracking opportunities. It's one of the best on the market.

Pros

As a user of a number of the larger and more popular marketing automation / CRM tools, I found VipeCloud to be easier to use and quite robust for its footprint. The system was easy to set-up and use, and the support was out-of-this world. I'd recommend it to any small organization that's wanting to get the most out of the contemporary marketing software world.

Cons

There is almost nothing we didn't like about VipeCloud. When we encountered difficulties and even when we needed to unlock new features, VipeCloud was very eager to help!

Reasons for choosing VipeCloud

Previous experience with the product from one of our principals.

Response from VipeCloud

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Replied January 2022

Rene

VIPE CLOUD COMBINES SO MUCH FUNCTIONALITY IT MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER

The creators listen to the clients. They are adding new features and make the system easier. They aren't afraid to expand their initial concept and incorporate a better wider vision based on the users.

Pros

How it works with google mail. It takes a little time to get yourself moving in a new direction. Lots of help from the support staff is available. Which makes it a great tool for the seasoned or the beginner. We love the value as well.

Cons

Just the initial setup and learning curve.

Reasons for choosing VipeCloud

Cost and the cumbersomeness of infusionsoft back office. Plus I love startups.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

A lot of features with a less intensive learning curve.

Usha

Industry: Law Practice

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best CRM for small sized businesses

VipeCloud has been a great asset in helping us organize and keep track of customer interactions on a daily basis. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding in providing personalized support in exploring how best to use VipeCloud to suit us as a law firm. Having tried a number of systems and databases over the years, we can say with confidence that VipeCloud is one of the most user-friendly ones and can be customized to meet our needs rather than forcing us to reconfigure our data to fit the system.

Pros

Easy of use & easy integration. The user experience has been positive thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has been a great help from the get-go. Suggestions from us (the users) are considered and have been implemented in the new releases.

Cons

An Auto-saving feature in the Email template would be really helpful. Users should be able to re-order the pipelines instead of deleting and re-typing them.

Pricing and responsiveness

Lila

Things I like

My assistant does everything for me so I don’t use all the capabilities.

Pros

I like the ease of getting info out in mass. I like all the capabilities this program offers. I especially like being able to interact with people individually. I appreciate the price.

Cons

So many capabilities that it’s a bit overwhelming.

More interactive

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

Vipecloud is more connected to my own company

Jesse

Love this service!

I love the email features and social media posting. The system is user-friendly. The customer services is excellent, prompt, and easy to understand.

Pros

I love the ease of using this product. The customer service is excellent!

Cons

The only thing I think could be different, would be a notification via email when a post fails. It sometimes gives error, but I am not aware until I click that tab the next time I login to my dashboard.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

Customer service is much more PERSONAL and easy to connect with! They matched the cost I was paying with SocialPilot. There is a greater sense of security in the posts completing versus with SocialPilot.

Atiya

My thoughts

I think it is great. I believe it will be even better for me once I understand how to use it.

Pros

I like that this allows for links to send the emails through text as well. Very easy to create different things that I ever knew was capable. This really helped me this week with reaching my customers for the holiday information.

Cons

It’s not as easy to understand. You definitely have to play around with it a lot to figure it out. And it’s not that easy to edit the text boxes because the edit arrows come over the wording.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

It was not the platform my new assistant uses. And I didn’t understand how to work it at all. And it was expensive.

Response from VipeCloud

Thank you Atiya! We're working with our HTML Builder partner to improve the builder user experience (fix the arrows over the wording).

Susan

Effectiveness with VipeCloud

VipeCloud is an invaluable resource for our business!

Pros

User friendly, able to share and collaborate with others, great designs

Cons

Would like an app that has more features

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

Chose a different service provider. Ease of use!!

Kelly

Amazing customer support and tools that has increased my business 400%

VipeCloud and it's staff go above and beyond to help ensure that their software are an assent to your organization. I have experienced outstanding customer service and detailed replies to every questions I have presented. VipeCloud support has even gone a step further to schedule virtual meetings to ensure I understand every aspect of the their system that I need to further my business goals.

Pros

VipeCloud has given me the tools to make A+ Email campaigns, deploy those emails and receive data to help me continually improve my results. This system has allowed me to turn my 1300 sales leads into viable business contacts that will continue to grow my customer base for years to come.

Cons

There is a learning curve to be able to fully understand and enjoy all that VipeCloud has to offer. For a non-technical person, it can be a lot to get all the bells and whistles to work together.

Melina

Great Customer Service!

I believe it has helped my business a ton and makes me look professional.

Pros

I love vipecloud, it allows me to send the most beautiful emails with great features that are eye catching to my customers. I also love the customer support I have received. Prompt and always answers my question.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything that I haven't liked.

Lizz

Face it! You make my Life beautiful

Has increased the number of people within my preferred market

Pros

This software allows me to market to different clients and groups.

Cons

Working on shortening that learn curve.

Referred

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

Not good results. My emails went into spam or bounced

Susan

Great CRM!

Pros

I mainly use this for email marketing to manage and communicate with customers and team members. It's easy to use and has a lot of options.

Cons

Can't really think of anything I don't like yet.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

I didn't like the program.

Leslie

Industry: Cosmetics

VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out.

Pros

VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to figure it out

New service to create my Emails used VipeCloud

Rick

Get into marketing automation without breaking the bank

Because we use another system for basic CRM tasks such as task management, contact management and deals management the marketing automation features are what we use Vipecloud for most of the time. These include email drip campaigns, email nurture, targeted mass emails, content management and social media management. We have not yet worked out a bi-directional syncing, but create new contacts in VipeCloud automatically when we add new ones in our main CRM system.

Pros

We are advanced CRM users but settled on VipeCloud due to the breadth of functionality and value for money. It's easy to use, simple to configure and powerful. Its search and list building features are excellent, enabling targeted email marketing. HTML emails are simple to build, Content management, Social Media management are also terrific. It brings to the smaller company many of the marketing automation features only larger companies can afford. When everything is taken into account, CRM, web page tracking, contact and task management, marketing automation, content management, email tracking - and the list can go on, this is a top of the range product for use by everyone. Support is faultless. Rapid response and immediate fix if required.

Cons

Initially, there were quite a few annoying glitches we kept bumping into, but these were fixed almost immediately. We also use HubSpot for CRM, its user interface is awesome

Reasons for choosing VipeCloud

Breadth of features, value for money

Response from VipeCloud

Thank you for the great review, Rick!

Lisa

Industry: Cosmetics

I Like Vipecloud but it could be better.

Not sure. I like the idea that we can link our team to their personal info, but the number of engaged team members is frustrating.

Pros

1) It's easy to use, but it still gets hung up sometimes. On Thursday (Jan 16, 2020) I couldn't copy and paste, and I couldn't move any of the structures to another location. I decided that I wanted to change the structure from the one that goes fully across the page to one that had two structures so that I could put an image beside the text. I couldn't copy and I couldn't move my text. Then on Friday, (Jan 17, 2020) everything was working as expected. 2) I do like that I can in the Sent Menu, I can see what was sent out and how many people opened the email.

Cons

1) When it doesn't work like I expect it to. (See above.) 2) And I really wish that the editing boxes for each structure and element went OUTSIDE of the form instead of INSIDE the form. When it goes inside, it covers up what I am trying to grab or edit. First thing I do is center my text so that I can see it when I am typing. 3) SPELL CHECK! An email program SHOULD HAVE SPELL CHECK. : ) 4) We are using Vipecloud through a Virtural Office. She taught me how to use Vipecloud, but she can't answer all of my questions. 5) I would love to see the last date sent listed under each template, like in bill pay in a bank account. I can see the last time that I paid a particular vendor. There are times when I want to resend an email because it has great info, but I want to know how recently it was last sent, or even at all. Because we are working with a virtual office, I would like to see that same info. Sometimes she creates stuff, but then doesn't send it out, or she sends the out on the "back end." 6) Reports are confusing. I select a time frame that I want to see, and it shows that nothing has been sent, and I know that isn't right. 7) I do wish that we could sort our templates by Alphabetical order, or Date Created. I use some of those template monthly, and I don't like having to scroll to find the template I need. Not time efficient.

Reasons for choosing VipeCloud

It is the product that our current virtual assistant is using and therefore, we use it too.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

We were working with another virtual assistant. Randi basically ended her contract with her around the time that I started. I don't know much about the other product.

Response from VipeCloud

Hi Lisa, thank you for the detailed review and comments! We'll look into these. You are always welcome to reach out to us directly at support@vipecloud.com. Thanks again! -Adam

Replied January 2020

Steve

VipeCloud

CRM, drip campaign emails, video emails all were taken care of by VipeCloud.

Pros

Full featured with new thoughtful features continually being added. Good Value and Powerful

Cons

I came from having used a few competitors - so, i really can't say that I have any real cons for VipeCloud - I like it better than anything else I have used.

Reasons for choosing VipeCloud

CRM - easier, drip campaign emails available in VipeCloud and not others, integrated video email in VipeCloud but not SF or BC

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

Salesforce seemed overpriced and limiting to me. I had used BigContacts as well.

Bridget

Industry: Cosmetics

Customize my emails with some issues but great customer service

I love being able to customize my message to send to a large group of people. The colorful content gives me more attention and a better response from my customers and team.

Pros

I create emails to my team and customers each week using Vipecloud. Because of the customization I can add beautiful images and videos which help my emails stand out. It took me some time to learn how to add all of the features into the email and I am still learning but if you are familiar with this type of thing you will probably be comfortable with it.

Cons

I have some issues adding text blocks and pictures where I want them. I also think the dashboard could be more user friendly. I wish we could navigate the site more easily with more colorful links. I have to work hard to remember where I put things each time I go in to edit my previous emails. I have had things not load up properly when I am in safari but in google chrome it works. Strange but that's what customer service told me to do.

Reasons for choosing VipeCloud

I had to choose Vipe Cloud but the reason why I made the switch b/c of lower cost and more personalized service with creatively pink.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

I switched from a different virtual assistant and went with Creatively Pink. She uses vipecloud so I had to switch that. I actually thought bomb bomb was a bit easier for me to create emails.

Tasha

Industry: Cosmetics

Its the best out there for creating beautiful professional emails

Its been fabulous. I honestly cannot think of anything bad to say about it thus far.

Pros

Overall ease of use. Lots of options, images, backgrounds, everything you need to create professional emails for your business. There customer support is top notch as well! I also love that is a drag and drop format, so its easy to learn!

Cons

It took a hot second to learn the format and how to share things with others . However once I watched a couple of videos it was easy to learn.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

Cost and customer support issues.

Response from VipeCloud

Thank you Tasha!

Replied February 2021

Shawn

Very postitive experience with Vipecloud

Very postitive and helpful company and wants to make the customer happy.

Pros

If every have any questions, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great at addressing and solving them. Wonderful company to work with.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always ready to assist.

Customer Service

Response from VipeCloud

Thank you Shawn!

Montanna

Happy happy

Great!

Pros

I love that I can do email marketing keep my consultant and customer contacts in here, social media marketing and posting! Video integration is very simple and I can store email templates as well!

Cons

Very difficult to use vibe cloud on mobile platforms such as iPad or iPhone Best on computer!

Reasons for choosing VipeCloud

Virtual assistant uses this product

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

Virtual assistant uses this service

Diiane

I Love Vipe Cloud

It has increased my communication with my team and my customers. Interaction has increased along with productivity.

Pros

I love that I can merge my contacts from my business into Vipe Cloud. I can create training with the emails that I create. I can do recognition for my team through creating Vipe Cloud Emails. Each email has a link that takes people to the email/training and I can also text that out. I love that I can send out great information that looks so professional to my customers as well. It is so valuable in communicating with my team and my customers.

Cons

Honestly, there is not many things I do not like. Once you learn how to utilize the tools they provide, it is not that hard to do!

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

I believe that Vipe Cloud served my needs better.

Brenda

Amazing communication tool

Very positive. Very effective. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The systems that allow me to communicate with personal touch. That my customers and team members can hear my voice as well as see my words and pictures when I communicate. It also maximizes the effectiveness of my time management.

Cons

Learning a new system and finding resources easily. Also I need to know when and who I send emails to and I’m struggling to find that info.

Reasons for choosing VipeCloud

My assistant uses only this service. She likes that you work with her and are quick to address issues.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

My new assistant uses this service.

Response from VipeCloud

Hi Brenda! Thank you for the review! In the Emails tab you can check out the Sent or the Mass section for info on when and who your emails were sent to. Please don't hesitate to email support@vipecloud.com if you need additional help! -Adam

Replied July 2019

PHILIP

Industry: Security and Investigations

First Class support

EXCELLENT

Pros

What separates a good company from a great company are the people and the product. This company has Both. Response time is instant, modifications additions to the features happen like magic, most importantly they LISTEN and ask questions until they fully understand the needs of their client before they create a solution or demonstrate how to use the existing VipeCloud features to accomplish the required tasks.

Cons

While it much improved over the previous version, the mobile app stills requires some tweaking.

Reasons for choosing VipeCloud

I have not made a final decision yet

Allyson

Best program on the market

Pros

I am over the moon impressed with the ease of this product. I love the analysis report given after each mass email. Impressive.

Cons

I have no cons related to this product.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

Vipe cloud much easier to use and cost

Jacob

Made My Marketing Agency Run 10X Smoother

Before I got VipeCloud, I was constantly buried in spreadsheets and data which costs me a ton of time every week. Now I've been able to consolidate all of my data, keep track of sales pipelines, and run automated email campaigns — all in one platform. It's like having an assistant without a salary.

Pros

VipeCloud allowed me to keep track of all of my contacts across my business in detail and provided me an array of features within the Marketing Suite, Sales CRM, along with a bunch of automation solutions.

Cons

It's hard to find much wrong with VipeCloud since they're always constantly innovating to stay on top of the other CRMs out there.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

Spreadsheets are outdated and cost me a lot of tedious hours.

Game Changer

The ability to set up workflows (series) and automate a lot of my sales process has been the most beneficial. Having an organized process in place is what has helped make our company successful.

Pros

VipeCloud gave me everything I needed to manage my clients efficiently for a fraction of the cost compared to the big name CRMs.

Cons

I am about seven months in, from when I first started using VipeCloud. I'm happy to report that anytime we came across an issue that any feature didn't work for our system - the VC team worked with us to either improve or add a feature, or help us with a work-around.

Reasons for switching to VipeCloud

VipeCloud offered more options (reporting/tracking/mass email/automation/client management) for a fraction of the cost. Extremely impressed with this product and have highly recommended to colleagues.

4.87/5 out of 119 reviews