Browse Visualize ROI Reviews

Dan from Flexera

The Right Solution for Complex Value Models

With Visualize, our sellers are able to quickly build out models for current opportunities and start to sell the value of our solutions earlier in the sales cycle. Having the ability to use the tool live with customers gives us a head start on starting to validate our assumptions and get prospects to open up, allowing us tailor our selling strategies to align to the customer's key value drivers.

Pros

1. Easy for my sellers to use. We used to use a competing solution to develop business cases and the account managers didn't use it because they thought it was hard to use and they didn't like the outputs. I've gotten much better uptake with Visualize, and the sellers can use it themselves to support early value conversations. New account managers pick up the tool really quickly. 2. There's no other solution in the market that can handle really detailed value models. On our previous platform, we had to follow a very simple structure due to technical limitations, so we had to really "dumb down" our benefits to fit that solution. With Visualize, I can create really detailed, complex value models (think 36 distinct value calculations and 1400 variables complex) and still show all the math, so prospects can follow the logic and understand all of the benefit calculations. I can also update equations in Excel and upload them to Visualize, allowing me to make updates or fix errors quickly and easily. 3. Great customer support. The few times I've run into issues, I've gotten prompt resolutions, and when I have development questions, my CSM consistently gets me back on track.

Cons

From an end user standpoint the product is really easy to use, but if you're building and enhancing your own models like I am, there's quite a learning curve to become proficient, and sometimes I need to go into the raw code to make certain features work on the back end.

Reasons for Choosing Visualize ROI

Capabilities, cost, and customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Visualize ROI

DecisionLink was more difficult for the sellers to use, it had technical limitations on how you could build benefits (all equations had to be in the form of Starting Number x Improvement Factor x Cost Factor) so we had to do a lot of math behind the scenes, leading to customers having lots of questions on how we got to our benefit estimates. Visualize was significantly less expensive as well; with DecisionLink, we needed a lot more consulting hours to change output materials, while we're much more self sufficient in Visualize.

John Paul from Verizon

Fantastic ROI for Customer

Pros

I like that it makes it simple and easy to put together and sent it out to prospects. It has everything laid out easy to read and simple to send. it

Cons

So far this software has been a great addition. before we used to use an excel sheet and this makes the process so much easier and better to use for customers.

Reasons for Switching to Visualize ROI

The company chose to make the switch i just got to reap the benefits!

Kevinq from Verizon Connect

Great

Pros

Better than what we used to have, by far.

Cons

How files look when they are exported - ROI sheet could be easier to look at.

Martina from Verizon Connect

Easy to use ROI Calculator for sales

We purchased VisualizeROI because there were dozens of excel versions in use by sales, so we wanted to ensure that what they are using is brand compliant and had appropriate discalimers, as well as the ability to track usage and effectiveness.

Pros

The VROI team has been a fabulous partner in creating versions for several different use cases and guiding our team in best practices. It's easy for sales to use which helps with driving adoption.

Cons

The challenges we've had are internal related to alignment on what to include in the calculators, ability to find data sources that we can consistently pull from, and integrating into our tech stack.

Nontana from Palo Alto Networks.com

Industry: Security and Investigations

Review from a user who use this tool to pitch solution selling to customers

Easy to use, but have to manual modify result, in powerpoint, every time before present to customer

Pros

Straight forward logic of input information. Then calculate the ROI

Cons

Some calculation seems difficult to understand, may need to have more details to explain "how it calculated" or put the link to get those info, eg: How the reference calculate the cost of Alert/endpoint/day, just refers to DBIR (Data Breach Investigation Report)

John from Fleetcor

Industry: Oil & Energy

Fleetcor Technologies VROI

It's a game changing visual closing tool wrapped up in a nice package

Pros

Visualize ROI is a great final closing tool that has helped me win several deals. It's very user friendly and has helped save hours of toiling with a manual excel spreadsheet for cost / feature/ benefit comparison.

Cons

Can't really think of any cons at this time.

Abe from Verizon Connect

I am getting my ROI on Visualize ROI

My overall experience has been good with the software;

Pros

It is easy to follow along and build a proposal in this software

Cons

Possible more customization /maybe the use of tiles to pick option s

Response from VisualizeROI

Replied May 2021

Stay tuned Abe, big plans for 2021. All your dreams may come true.

Tim from Fleetcor Technologies

VROI Review

Very good so far. Would use more if we had option above.

Pros

After inputting all info, The final presentation is fantastic.

Cons

For us, it does not have an option for non-packaged offers.

Corey from Verizon Connect

Industry: Wireless

User Friendly

Pros

When I first got this tool I was a little intimated after being trained once I notice this is easier than I thought. I feel more IN charge of my quotes ect

Cons

At one point the home screen not the same it stopped me from making quotes however when I uninstalled and reinstalled with the help from my admin it got fixed.

Maturing a new value organization

Pros

1. Nice analytics 2. Configurability of core UI 3. Self service admin UI allows for basic editing

Cons

1. Is too configurable in some ways - no recommended basic templates - can take longer to deploy initial model 2. Overall platform lacks maturity - seems like a lot of figuring things out as you go

Spencer from Verizon Connect Fleet USA, LLC

Visualize It

A helpful and efficient alternative to spreadsheet/powerpoint negotiation tactics.

Pros

I like how quick I can create a customized quote with line items and discounts + some generic slides and contact info.

Cons

Not a fan of having to click save as I go through updating a quote. Would much rather an autosave feature be added.

Brett from Fleetcor Technologies LLC

Makes My Presentation

Pros

Product is super simple and has payed for itself over and over. Can leave it after you present for a customer to revise if they haven’t already signed the dotted lines. Love VROI!

Cons

None at this time. I’ve been using it for a little while and it’s been great!

Response from VisualizeROI

Replied May 2021

Thanks Brett! We love you guys too.

Joy from Fleetcor

Easy to share with buyers

Visualize ROI has helped me share information to my buyers in a clean, and simple way to help sell my fuel card product.

Pros

The ease of use when changing information from one potential buyer to another

Cons

Very cut and dry, cannot add in additional information

Response from VisualizeROI

Replied May 2021

Thanks for the feedback Joy. We appreciate your input and we're working on making it easier every day.