• Pros

• "It is easy to understand and the shortcuts is very helpful"

• "It's very easy and intuitive to use! I am not a computer whiz, and I can navigate this very easily."

• "I love the easy costumization and the Powerful tools for low price. "

• Cons

• "I wish they had more options of combining the support and sales features on a smaller plan but the all in one plan is great."

• "I wish I could move columns according to what I'd like to see when performing a search. Sometimes when filling a field it takes too long to save. Other than that, it's awesome."

• "It is not as easy to integrate with other softwares but once you got around that is fire"

Browse Vtiger Cloud Reviews

Paulo from SUPERNOVATEL

Easy to use and customizable

I have all the clients info in vtiger but the more important info that I save are quotes and invoices, when I want to plan some strategy I just have to prepare some reports form the tool so I know how was the interaction with a specific client the last quarter.

Pros

Its really easy to use and there are many options to customize the user experience

Cons

As a CRM I would like more tools to show some specific info to my clients but in this field they are very limited

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

I prefer vTiger cause is cost-effective and really easy to configure and use.

Carlos from COMPU-DATA International, LLC

Vtiger CRM vs Competition

overall, it's been great! The biggest bang for the buck for sure. It's still expensive but you get what you pay for and I highly recommend it.

Pros

The best thing I liked about this software was the ability to do sales, marketing and support all in one program. Our sales team is able to track opportunities and view sales funnel reports. The marketing team is able to email and tag the contacts to specific target audiences. The support team is able to use a ticket system in order to keep all projects and assistance notes in one place.

Cons

There are certain areas where you have to click here and there just to reroute you back to where you were. Like going from an opportunity to quotes and if you want to add notes, you have to go back to the opportunity and them go to your comments. Also the enterprise search tab doesn't always find everything you're looking for so you have to specifically go to contacts or organizations to find them.

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

We chose this because it addressed all 3 of our needs. (sales, marketing and support) We didn't want to have to purchase a whole other software and go through a whole other set up, when we can have it all in one place.

Thomas from QTE Service und Systeme GmbH

Industry: Industrial Automation

QTE Training likes VTiger

See section pros

Pros

one of the most reasons was the accessibility of the data from wheresoever, that'S absolutely given. Another one is the Independence from Software-Systems. We are using MS and also Apple-Systems, no Problem. Helpful is also the VT 360 App. whereever you are, and you spare time, just check for a customer or also call via mobile. the inside Team will see your activities immediately. Information that Counts.

Cons

The Adoption of the System towards some specific needs is somewhat poore. no custom Buttons available, the print-templates Editor is poor on formating and sometimes you also Need a work around for list variables to be shown. It should have a customize package as from VT-Experts provided for teh serverbased solution (https://www.vtexperts.com/)

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

Cloud based System, pricing, easy maintainable

John from StoneSet

Salesforce Killer

I can confidently say implementation of this software has significantly increased the sales and marketing efficiencies of the business in which i have implemented this software.

Pros

This is an enterprise level ERP package that offers practically every feature of Salesforce, and structured to allow for SME type admins to build this via custom modules and flexible dev environments. It is a highly practical package that allows non-qualified programmers to get the equivalent bespoke style functionality out of the system/

Cons

Project mangement is clunky. I cant drag/drop task bars in the gantt chart. the reality is i need to use smartsheet to get the flexibility i need here, together with the highly useful linking between the subtasks - i.e. STart to start lines the task bars from the start. End-to-Start is the typical 'cant start task 2 until task 1 is finished', plus the multiple day delays and advancement options with these relationships

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

I was introduced via the Open source installer offered through Go daddy website management. The pricing makes the commercial version of the software highly reliable and a no brainer.

Alex from CoorItalia

Industry: Building Materials

Flexible and complete package

We initialy came to vTiger as a cheaper alternative to Salesforce. We found not only a valid and much more easily customizable CRM but we have developed the modules to handle internal Cases, as a Project Management tool, as a simple DB to keep track of products, as a Quote & shipping

Pros

Can be customized without being a programmer. It is flexible enough to do many things well enough for a small company that does not need very specialist applications. It is intuitive enough for my users to take up without pushback

Cons

I would love better integration with Google Sheets. Poor (non existent) formatting of reports. No community forums or "vote for function"

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

Greater flexibility, price to function ratio

Eduardo from My Special Book

Industry: Publishing

VTiger is value for money

I'm very happy with vTiger although it is not SalesForce. You feel you are working with a company who cares about you and try for all means to help you to improve your business.

Pros

It has a lot of resources. For a small company with low budget it's a great choice. The customer support is great, they are always at your service with a lot of patience and dedication. They are constantly adding new features and improving the software.

Cons

Some of the features are complicated to adopt, like the project module and it is not very friendly. Although the email campaign module is quite good it needs some improvements when you try to resend a campaign, it needs to generate a URL of the campaign like MailChimp does. As a small company I would like it to allow us to adopt different identities (as an example, I'm the CEO but sometimes I'm acting like a support agent so I will like the CRM to allow me to change my name in that case to pretend we are a bigger company, it is not nice to sign with the name of the CEO from the email address of support@mycompany.com)

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

I find that the price is affordable for our size of business

Sander from BAUNAT NV

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great value for money, great customization options

We realised a big added value but for some issues the development time takes quite long.

Pros

The modularity. You can mix and match modules as you see fit. You can build a great variety of workflows for different teams to work together on a centralized, highly customized build.

Cons

There is a lot of freedom on pretty much everything, except from some vital funcitonalities missing from some modules and some modules contain 'standard' settings that you cant work around. Two examples, the Mailroom module can only update some types of records. It can create contacts but can not update contacts. The quote module for instance can only work once your inventory is in vTIger. It doesn't allow you much customization.

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

Peer recommendation, versatility, low cost, wide range of options

David from Click Frenzy

Industry: Online Media

VTiger CRM

We are using VTiger to manage our sales pipeline, set targets and track our ability to meet targets based on our weighted pipeline.

Pros

This product contains all of the vital CRM features, and is still easier to use than most other CRMs. Possibly the best part of the system, however, is the ability to export and import most information easily.

Cons

Automating the export of data is difficult and painful, and the API is extremely limiting in both functionality and usage limits. The cloud version of the software suffers for this reason, as well as the inability to edit some records due to a lack of access to the backend.

Price, ease of use.

Ignacio from Xcellere

Our CRM on my own terms!

Pros

Easy to use and configure. We use vTiger for about three years, hosted in our own cloud and works very well. We connected with 3CX and Google Apps to have a central place to manage the communications with our customers.

Cons

the documentation of free version, may be it's a little outdated, but with a little of luck, you can achieve whatever you need.

Thomas from digimium

Industry: Computer Networking

Recommend if you are looking for a CRM easy to configure and stable

Pros

I appreciate the ease of configuration and the possibilities. CRM stability

Cons

lack of integration as we can with Sales force. we ask ourselves the question of changing to have integrations with woodpecker.co, calendly.com, cisco webex teams and calling, aircall, hubspot, linkedin

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

possibility of configuration, saas mode, price

AnnA from AnnAs Byrå & Webbinstitutet

Saved my working life!

I own and run 2 companies, one together with a good friend and she has also one more company. Since we started in 2010/2011 we have been working more and more closely together and when starting to use Vtiger in… think 2013…. We share all our business information in Vtiger. This gives our small companies a great advantage and brings security to our customers. Sometime in 2014 I got sick and started to get more and more fatigued and in the end of November 2017 I was diagnosed with ME/CFS. This means my head get tired and I have problems remember things and plan my work. Without Vtiger I would have had to stop working. No, it is really the truth! From the start we have created new modules, new checklists, new ways of project management because we wanted to hire more people and wanted them to work like we do. We have modules for customer updates of Wordpress sites, for SEO management and for support. We haven’t hired a lot of people but all these adapted workflows is now an enormous help due to my cognitive issues. I can still work, not as much as before but still working. So, thank you Vtiger!

Pros

Its ADAPTABLE! On the first look you might get surprised of all the functions but when you start using it you will realize there are even more functions and you will love it. I do realize that if you want a CRM, support system or project management and do not want to adapt anything to your organization - then the Vtiger might not be for you. But I have never worked with a system that I didn't want to adapt. There is always some process, some pipeline that you do different than other businesses and I was so happy when I found out that I could make the Vtiger – to be my system – adapted for my needs. And I love the fact that even if we are small companies, we get good support from Vtiger.

Cons

Well actually the fact that is so adaptable and still very powerful do requires that you think and plan before you start to create new pipelines, modules. Because there are so many functions that you can create a module that serves even the most complicated process. And so even if you can make anything – take the time so write done and plan the process.

Liz from Priority Business Solutions

Vtiger CRM Review - Support and Overall

My experience with the support staff has been unmeasurable. They are extremely patient and work with me to meet my business needs. They also take the time to explain issues to me so I can increase my knowledge base. What I like best is vTiger Functionality: Being able to create modules from scratch with correlating workflows. With a basic understanding and the help of the amazing support staff I have been able to do almost anything my business has needed and further my knowledge base. This has worked for my company which is a mix of service and sales. The technical support provided via the Live Chant is excellent. They are always so helpful and patient. Even when the additional research was needed on their end to help me they always get back to me in a timely manner.

Pros

Cons

I think the software does an excellent job and most of the needs are solved by an available ad on. Most things I have disliked through the year with working with the CRM were from lack of knowledge. Once educated the system meets all needs thus far. If anything I would say the contact module, I wish when opening cases only contacts tied to the merchant dba would appear and just not anyone with a related name. I am currently digging into this further.

August 2016

Richie

August 2016

vTiger for B2B sales

We use vTiger in our manufacturing B2B company. We have two offices (Australia/USA) and local and remote workers. vTiger gives all of us access to the information we need at anytime, even when we don't have an internet connection (thanks to the iPhone/iPad app). The web interface is generally very easy to use and the speed is quite good, even on a slow connection. There is a heap of features we don't need or use, and a couple of areas where it would nice to get new features that meet our needs, but given the price we can live with these.

Pros

Cloud based, access from anywhere. Central database with all the details we need for dealing with Companies, Contacts, mailouts, tech support and training. Powerful automation options (eg. automatically send out a follow up e-mail one week after sending a quotation). Easy to learn. Great Tech support. Always get an answer to an email within the same day, and usually within 1-2 hours. They will go the extra mile to help you sort out an issue. We recently wanted some customisation of a PDF template for our quotes and they spent many hours sorting through what we wanted and did the changes for us. You get a lot more than you pay for. Don't let the low price (compared to most other hosted CRM packages) fool you, vTiger does 90% of what the others do, for far less money.

Cons

The search could be better. It always finds what you are looking for, but the order the results appear is strange. If you search for a person called "Smith" it might show Mr Jones first (who happens to live in Smith St), then show Mr Smith next. This means that sometimes you have to manually search through the 30-40 items listed to find the one you want.

Christopher from The Kotter Group

Solid CRM

My overall experience has been very positive. In the years I have been using it I have only needed to reach out to support a few times and I was promptly assisted and my issues were always resolved. Most of the time they were just training questions.

Pros

Vtiger is feature rich. Reporting is great especially when you can build your own custom metrics to report on.

Cons

Kind of a steep learning curve but once you get it down its awesome.

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

More flexibility and better reporting.

Eric from SX Homes

Great customer support and really good value

Pros

Great customer support, they offer email, chat and telephone support and the VT account manager (Sharavana) is great for keeping things on track. They also offer structured training and support packages which worked well for us and are good value. Customer service is definitely their strength, and is really important in selecting a CRM. Poor quality or expensive support just makes it too hard hard to get all the customization you need or worse a poorly implemented CRM. Our building company has a fair bit of complexity around ordering, scheduling and project management as well as the usual lead generation and sales functions. Vtiger is our third system since 2007 and definitely the best for flexibility and customization it’s also easily the best value. API Integration with other systems like accounting packages and project management tools is quite good but sometimes has to use web hooks which can have a delay. Integration with web forms and chat is excellent and some really good analytics is available. Document storage is great in VT – super easy access to plans and documents even for people in the field. Logging calls even mobiles has been really useful especially for project management.

Cons

Not many - The mandatory 2 column format for every page is a bit limiting, this can make the layout of data a clumsy. Most of the cons are overcome by working it through with VT – ring them, if they can’t fix it then they will give you a ‘ work around’.

Ioana from Zucchetti

Industry: Security and Investigations

best there is

So far all's good, going for better!

Pros

the best part is the accessibility: beyond the fact that you can connect via any web browser, there's the mobile app ( with offline option and other awesome features ) and the Gmail addon which is superb; i mean with just 2 3 clicks you create the opportunity and link the conversation directly from your inbox ( genius!) overall the accessibility and overview of the data is really really good. the other great feature present in almost every part is the flexibility with which you can create the reports, the templates, the way you store the documents, etc. i'm not sure about the other CRM solutions out there, but so far VTiger CRM proved to be a great adaptable solution, which ( at least on the sales representative side of our business) has brought us much improvement especially on the time : no more need to dedicate hours to update the system at least a few hours each week, it can be done instantly and in a few clicks you can even track the doubles and merge the data, but also the reaction time - easy to prepare the quote and send it directly to the customer/partner.

Cons

the only downside i can think of is the slow chat - internal communication tool seems to be "on standby" or still under development, but it exists .

PAOLO from ZUCCHETTI AXESS

Industry: Industrial Automation

Easy, Customizable, Always present to help you

The possibility of using a smartphone app has solved several problems especially when you are out of the office

Pros

We have been using VTiger for over a year, with the passage of time it has become a very useful tool as well as easy to use already in the first use. We appreciate the possibility of modifying and creating new modules to support those present to strengthen the traceability of information to the sales department that would not have only management software. The sales department is able to keep its customer portfolio active with simplicity and to propose new solutions or opportunities during the bidding process by using the possibility of sending offers directly from VTiger.

Cons

Some missing features in the marketing module like the ability to manage multiple mailing lists in a single Marketing list

Cristian from icorp

Fast, efficient and easy to use

I am glad to have found this online software. Our efficiency has increased; we do more work in less time. It helps us make better decisions with the reports. It is accessible from anywhere as long as we have access to the internet, it doesn't require any installations and can be accessed from a PC, tablet, smartphone or laptop. in conclusion, I can happily recommend it.

Pros

Never have I been more efficient when doing tedious tasks, Vtiger surely helps me accomplish this work by allowing me to create detailed daily or weekly report templates. These parameters can be modified at any time to satisfy future needs. It helps us stay under established SLAs with its management tickets interface and notifications. The management console or interface it is very easy to understand, detailed information about any new case is displayed to conveniently. Any other necessary information can be located in different tabs of the menu.

Cons

Overall, this CRM software has delivered all of the required needs I have for my organization, however, just like any other software out there you will always stumble across a learning curve. If Vtiger documentation was easier to locate and have it always in a link inside the interface management console to reach to, I would not ask any more from this CRM software.

Eduardo from My Special Book

vTiger, a CRM company that tries harder

VERY IMPORTANT!!! and I asked for it many times, especially for small companies, is mandatory to be able to sign with different names (and different signatures) in each of the different mailboxes that we are able to have. For instance: I'm the CEO but sometimes I have to reply an email as if I were the woman at support@mycompany.com (the solution that suggested me is to change my name and last name in the preferences, this is not a way to solve this problem). I'm sure that many small companies have the same problem. I have at least 4 different domains and almost 10 mailboxes in my account. THIS MATTER IS EXTREMELLY IMPORTANT!!! Best regards, Eduardo

Pros

Compare with other CRM option is a great value for money (especially for a small company like ours). You work very hard and steadily to improve your product (we witnessed it over the years) The support is great.

Cons

Email campaigns need to be improved (for ex.: is very complex to resend an email campaign to those who unopened it. I would like to operate on the list of people in the email campaign reports as the list of emails that bounced or clicked without having to open one by one each contact) A better way to order the email templates and the email campaigns.

Juerg from zeit ag

Best for money

We have introduced vtiger from the decision date in rolling planning. This enabled us to cover 90% of our needs within a very short time (less than 1 month). An unequalled value, which I was not able to realize with other solutions.

Pros

- functionality - customizability - stability

Cons

- often many clicks to the destination - many open windows - restricts clarity

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

- best price and performance ratio - rapid implementation - simple user guidance - little user training necessary - variety of functions

Robert from Unified Alerts

Industry: Computer Networking

Well Designed CRM Solution

We utilize Vtiger to manage our entire sales, order processing and invoicing processes. Searchable data allows us to see the progress of a sale over time and manage tasks and activities while ensuring we keep integrity of our customer data. Many of our customers are budget driven and we may engage with them one year and not complete the sales agreement for one or two years later. Vtiger allows us to continue to track and prioritize accounts so we can continue to manage the sale to the completion of an agreement and beyond.

Pros

Well designed front end with easy to use functionality. Customizable to our needs. Automated reporting, Includes the ability to track the entire sales process from beginning to receipt of payments. Easy to store documents with search function.

Cons

Like every software app you need to understand the process and how each function works to ensure that new data entries of new accounts are not duplicated in the data entry side

One solution to simplify your work "Vtiger"

From the time our company has purchased Vtiger, interacting with clients has become very easy, we can pull up the reports of our client from when he started using our product and what is the graph of his continued business with us. We can even keep the track of clients not placing an order with us. We can even keep a track of how often we call our clients to better our services and we can also come to know the trending complaints which are getting our business affected by pulling up the reports from the Vtiger which is a very good option.

Pros

One of the best option is the "SLA clock" which keeps on reminding you that we haven't acknoledged the query of the customer and this helps a lot in getting a prompt response and it shows how company is willing that our clients get the resolution with in no time and they can work with us swiftly.

Cons

This software should even come up with the soft-phone facility which can display the client detail on the screen whenever they call. Which will reduce the time for finding up the detail of client and get straight to the track and help them with the best possible option rather than waiting the first 3 minutes of the call in pulling up what was are the order placed by the client and what was his las email to us.

Jonathon from Euro-Parts

Industry: Security and Investigations

Fantastic Software

Using Vtiger 6.5 Opensource to revamp our entire CRM ticketing system. The software is super easy to use with a few added (paid) extensions the customization is very easy and can be modified nicely for anything you want. More advanced features are available at a cost but are great. Few features i would like to see added in the future to create a more robust all in one software but overall would recommend it for anyone in need of a simple to semi complex crm. Not the prettiest UI but functions great. Seems to have a pretty active community of developers as well as a supportive community to troubleshoot any issues. Not all crm's have an out of the box inventory tracking built in. this was the big seller for me. again some more out of the box features could be added to this for a more robust solution. Overall after testing a few crm's, vtiger had its limitations but its simple to use, easily customized, lots of available extensions, and inventory tracking is what won me over.

Pros

Easy to use and to customize Big community of developers and support community Continued development and updating with new features A lot of out of the box features on demand and open source available Inventory tracking

Cons

Open source needs a paid extension to sync with Accounting software Needs a few features to be a more all in one solution (not including accounting)

Ulan from Ello

Easy, smart and time saving

My general experience has been good. As a on the road accounts manager, I needed something that could work with me on the road, cutting out late night pipeline updates. It removed the way our company reported; We usually had separate excel sheets and paper trails to update management on pipeline and sales, this removed late night spreadsheet updates and calculations and I can spend more time with the family.

Pros

I am a Channel Manager or accounts manager, with that being said, my job requires me to be on the road, seeing customers, following up on opportunities and just Managing general pipeline sales. I really do appreciate the Vtiger Mobile application. I can easily update my opportunities - "on the go". It is easy to use: Easy to track and update my opportunities with the simple user interface. It makes my life much easier

Cons

As we are based in South Africa Our connectivity and more specifically international connectivity is slow. Sometimes the loading of any function in the browser takes very long. Sometimes longer than others.

Juerg from Slideout GmbH

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Price versus functions

We organize everything with vtiger. From the customer inquiry to the offers, order and invoice. We also organize the entire purchase of goods via vtiger. Finally we do the financial accounting in a different solution.

Pros

vtiger is the best choice for a small to medium-sized company. The range of functions and possibilities is enormous. The system can also be easily adapted by less experienced people and integrated into existing business processes. The workflow function is extensive and gives a considerable additional benefit in the daily work.

Cons

vtiger has weaknesses when it comes to designing communication by normal mail. Templates can be created for all order documents, but when it comes to a simple letter, the processing is very cumbersome. In itself, vtiger is not suitable for normal mail.

Excellent and Easy to use CRM Portal

Overall the objective of using VTiger is getting fulfilled. No more forgetting about the opportunities as a Sales Person. You can keep track of all your client data. Reporting formats also give a huge insight into the data that helps faster decision making

Pros

Simple to use with all the features that enable me to track, update any record pertaining to client, organization and its opportunities We have automated the quote requisition to our design team from VTiger itself The dashboard gives great insight into the overall summary of my opportunities

Cons

Sometimes the linking of the documents from G-Suite or uploading the same becomes time-consuming since there is a word title limit. Our files have huge names and cannot cut down on the word limit. This is a drawback that I would like to highlight

March 2016

AnnA from AnnAs Byrå

March 2016

A very adoptable CRM

Depending on your needs the Vtiger CRM might be the best CRM for you. I needed a CRM where I would be able to change fields, add fields, create my own templates for printing, add functions and checklists for my daily work. I also had one specific demand - I wanted one CRM but for 3 companies. I'm an entrepreneur so at present I'm involved in 3 companies and closely working with other entrepreneurs and we share customers. But we want to send quotes, sell orders and other information from different companies to each customer but have alla customers in one CRM. Vtiger solved this.

Pros

Very adoptable. Depending on which version you choose you will have different modules and the possibility to add modules of your own or deactivate modules you don't need. All records from the different modules can be printed out and you can change the templates. Vtiger is complex and can be adopted to all your needs but then you need someone within the organisation that would love to get into the system and make the changes. The vtiger support are great to. I have been able to create a CRM that works for me, all my companies and partners and help us give create customer service and of course keep up with leads, projects, email campaigns and todos.

Cons

Well Vtiger might not be the CRM for companies that only need to have a simple register of clients companies and leads. Since there are so many great modules you really have to set a aside time to get to know the system so if you don't have time or only need a few limited functions you maybe should not choose vtiger.

Luca from Il Tetto srl

easy to use, complete, free

I use it for a few years and I can say that it is a complete, easy to use. The free download version already has modules for the standard usage. With the support of companies that develop solutions on vtiger it is possible to adapt the product to their professional needs of all levels. I enjoyed the opportunity to create lead generation modules interacting with social media (facebook, twitter, google +, etc), that guarantee to increase your business opportunities. With the setting of the policy correct workflow is guaranteed and serves the objectives to be achieved. Installing it in the cloud, you can access the data at any time, increasing efficiency and decreasing the time

Pros

Easy to use, free, adaptable to any need, lead generation, use in cloud

Cons

For professional use, you must rely on companies able to develop solutions vtiger

Jonathan from Esdebe Consulting Limited

Positive development over the years

Since migrating from the local to the cloud version, we have added features that we use, we like the internal integrations between the elements and the ease of producing meaningful reports.

Pros

The vendor is really good at developing the platform and bringing those changes to our awareness. This has been in the creative approach to sales and the adaptations around the new GDPR regulations.

Cons

There is an integration that would be really useful but it hasn't been written yet with Quickbooks for UK Tax office program, 'Making Tax Digital'. It would be really useful to have the integration written, however this is above and beyond the rest of the application suite, we use if for sales and account management along with project and support services.

Joe from Hawk Auto

No worries i track everything

I have now brought Vtiger multiple companies to better help there IT staff keep track of there processes. Weather it's Operational tasks, Projects, or Inventory. Vtiger blows similar systems like spice-works out of the water and i'm looking forward to use it for years to come.

Pros

Everything has the ability to be customized and you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. I spent a week on this system and had it scanning emails, making cases, and notifying staff and users. Once you have a valid ticketing system you wonder how you lived with out it. KEY WORD " Accountability"

Cons

What everyone else wants. Cheaper prices, more features, ect. The reality is i wouldn't trade this CRM for anything it gets the job done in the best way.

Christian from LabStats

Fantastic Service and Support

Pros

vtiger has been great for us because it is more comprehensive than many CRM solutions we have tried or used in the past, allowing us to handle sales, support, billing, and ongoing customer interactions. We have also found it to be very flexible and customizable, eliminating some of the other software services we have used outside the CRM, like project management software. However, the very best thing we have found about vtiger is that they pay close attention to our requests for support and our feedback for product improvement.

Cons

Business reporting is somewhat limited for our needs. Third party solutions exist, but don't work with the cloud hosted version, which we use.

Joseph from XL Biotec Co Ltd

Industry: Biotechnology

vTiger is great

It does what we need it to do. Would be great if we could tie it to our accounting software, but we are in Thailand and have to use a specific program that doesn't play nicely with other programs.

Pros

Whenever I have an issue, the live chat is almost always immediately available to assist me. Even with dumb questions, they will quickly show me what I was missing and I'll be back in business. For special requests, like custom reports or things that require coding they are also very quick to make this happen. If I need something, they can do what it takes to make it happen for me.

Cons

Historical visit feature (for customers) had to be manually added. Needs a better section for dealings with customers.

Garry

Great product for micro and large businesses. Excellent Support from Vtiger.

Pros

The flexibility to add Modules and fields and change the name of fields. As I use this daily for managing my clients in the office and on the road the email functionality and the Mobile App are very very useful. Vtiger respond quickly to requests AND have over the years actually implemented ideas I have put forward.

Cons

Out of the box, the 15-day trial allows the user to see Everything that the product can do...This is fine if the user has some CRM experience however if the user is new to CRM then it is quite overwhelming...That said their Help system is very user-friendly and the new user can get the CRM going quickly. Or the User can get assistance from the Vtiger Partner Network.

Robert from U First Health

Health are office

I like the software . Support needs to be better

Pros

This software has great function but difficult to configure

Cons

Troubleshooting and support is terrible. We tried to contact many times

Nephew encouraged me

sachin from labindia instruments pvt ltd

Industry: Oil & Energy

Using of V-Tiger

Well overall experience is very good with Vtiger CRM. As i explain it is very easy to generate reports and other activity for our business. By which we can easily monitor our goals.

Pros

V-tiger software is very use full for day to day activity. It also help to manage our weekly / month plans for customer visits. It also help to keep the data of our customer visit online, so anyone from any place can see the data. We have also see the prospect details and also monitor the same. We can generate weekly or month report engineer wise and also region wise as well. V-tiger is very helpful software and very easy to manage.

Cons

I did not see any cons on v-tiger sofrware.

luis from gruposinergia.com

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

A COMPLETE ERP SYSTEM FOR US NOT ONLY A CRM

We are using vtiger to support most of our business process, from sales, to supoort contract services and G&A processes rrelated to expenses and Managing HR issues

Pros

Vtiger is a easy to use system, for customizing and for end users. The functionality provided allows us to support our sales cycle and other business process (support services, revenues and expense invoices and other G&A processes. It is very complete and the process proposed is suteble for us requiring very few customization for sales and other process. Follow&tracks functionality is very complete and useful.

Cons

We hope other modeules related to procurement and inventory mangemement will be deployed soon. Asset module is simmple bt it is ebough for carried an inventory of asest but accounting issues related to assets has to be more developed.

Vtiger configuration and reports

Vtiger allows us to manage in an organized way the sales cycle of our organization, from a lead, to the administration of a project when the opportunity is closed. Benefits: Traceability Order Excellent query and analysis tool

Pros

The tool is very friendly, it adapts easily to the internal processes of each company. It is flexible, allows you to confirm it according to the needs of the business.

Cons

The programming of workflows is a bit complicated. The offer of mathematical and statistical functions should be strengthened. The reports are not so friendly, especially when you are working with two or more modules and you need to perform some mathematical operation.

Elena from KG Cargo Ltd

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Customized CRM

Great way of tracking current orders, quotes, opportunities, possible leads. Statistcs tools that can help you a lotboth for accounting and strategy purposes.

Pros

Great way to follow company's quotes, orders, leads. You can customize it easily, so it can serve your needs. It can be synchronized with losts other apps. Perfect customer support 24/7

Cons

Still there are some futures that can be improved - for ex we have some issues with orders that has both taxed and non-taxed items. You can add sales quotas for opportunities, but not for smaller scale - monthly orders for ex..

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger Cloud

Vtiger was easier to customize, and offered more for its cost.

Jeff from RFID technologies

Vtiger review

daily customer contacts and follow up, opportunities, quotes and invoicing

Pros

Cost ease of use and functionality...easy to set up and use and it cost about 10% of what we were using

Cons

there really isn't anything we don't like about it

Cindy from Tagstand

Versatile CRM!

Pros

vTiger has a slight learning curve, but once you get into it, you will see that it was created by people who know the ins and outs of what it takes to run and manage a business. This CRM software is full of features that make record-keeping, customer relations, and everything that you need to keep running efficiently; easier. We were one of the first users; and since the early days, they've consistently made upgrades and updates to follow the times. That gives us confidence in sticking with them for the long haul.

Cons

We have no complaints overall. Keep up the good work!

Purva from Halo Media Works

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Sleek and easy

I have being designing/customizing this software since almost 4 years now as per our company's requirements. Love the customer service as they always have solutions to any queries and always give importance to reviews or feedback provided

Pros

I love the way it can be customized and is easy to use. The design keeps updating with many new features which are so awesome in the current price bracket when compared to other softwares. Many other softwares do not give the option of customizing it even at thrice the price of vtiger

Cons

Nothing much really. Because even new ideas are taken in to consideration by the team for future updates

The most agile CRM software for small companies with basic tech knowledge

Pros

It is very easy to set and to configure for people who have limited sofware / IT skills. Tipical processes related to B2B sales can be quickly implemented using the main features of the basic package. vTiger gave our company freedom to change databases, relations between them and front-end layout inside the same sales team.

Cons

Sometimes the application gets stucked and we need to restart / re-login to keep working. Linking employees inbox mail accounts to the vTiger to have everything syncronized gave us some troubles and was harder than we expected.

Kathy from Priceless Parenting

Comprehensive CRM at an Excellent Price

I keep all my customer data in Vtiger. I love having one place to update customer data. I used Constant Contact for a few years but eventually migrated my newsletter into Vtiger. Vtiger provides a wide range of capabilities so that I'm confident it will provide what I need as my company grows.

Pros

It's easy to use and an extremely value. I like the ability to be able to insert records from my website.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to figure out how to do something. There are a lot of possible configurations (like the drop down list values for certain fields) and sometimes it takes me a bit to remember where to make changes.

Rylee from Loryon

Industry: Defense & Space

We love vtiger

We use vtiger for all back end functionalities of our products and services business. Vtiger helps us achive all of our goals. When we find an issue with vtiger, we simply email the customer service team who really go above and beyond to see that our issues are solves and our needs met.

Pros

Vtiger is very customizable which allows us to adapt all of its features to our specific business model in a relatively simple way. There are so many possibilities to vtiger, that it makes it nearly confusing! This isn't a fault though. We really like vtiger.

Cons

Design seems a little dated, can be confusing at times.

Michael from Rosner, Barry & Babbit

Industry: Law Practice

Good

Pros

Generally easy to use to track leads and new cases (contacts).

Cons

Chrome- really don’t like having to accept or reject changes to my leads before being able to move to a different box. Like, if I type in “notes” I have to save that change in order to put in an “address. “ it slows things down and is really unnecessary. Given that our addresses are broken into multiple boxes, it is impossible to keep up with someone giving their address on the phone. This is only a probable after the lead has initially been save. No problem when first opening a lead.

Geoff from Compass IT Compliance

Jack of Too Many Trades?

My company has been using vTiger for the past 2 years. To give a little background, we are a 25 person company that provides IT Security Services to clients. Within those 25 employees, we have sales reps, marketing reps, and auditors who provide the services to our clients. We use vTiger for our CRM as well as our project management tool for our active engagements with clients. On the CRM side, I find vTiger to be okay. Not great, not terrible, just okay. Some of these reasons include a lack of intuitiveness to the system and the alert system is not good. The biggest sticking point for me is the alert system. When I set a task to follow up with a client or prospect, I want to get a reminder, not an email. I get hundreds of emails per day to the point where I shut my email down or it will consume my entire day. Thus, when vTiger sends me an email telling me to follow up with someone, I may not get it till the following day. While not a big deal, I would prefer an alert (pop-up notification) in the system at the day and time I scheduled it. I know that I could go into the tasks area and see what is due each day, but I am busy and need something in my face to remind me, not something I need to search for. Also, I don't find the system to be incredibly intuitive overall but honestly, this might be how my company has the system configured. On the positive side, the system is highly configurable to meet the needs of your business and whatever you need which is great. The only caution that I would have is that you can over customize the system which can become a challenge later down the road. Overall I would recommend vTiger but you have to know what you are getting into and if you can handle the limitations with the product!

Pros

Pleasant user interface, customizable, easily accessible, awesome support

Cons

Overwhelming at times, possibly tries to be too much to everyone as opposed to being focused on a couple of specific areas

Easy to use!

I use Vtiger mainly for recruiting (others in my company use it for sales.) It's easy to enter customers (candidates) and track them based on company name or location. I've had a very positive experience with Vtiger overall and would recommend it. However, if you are looking for something highly analytical, it might not be the best option.

Pros

Vtiger is very straight forward and easy to use. You can chose which features and categories you use the most and prioritize them on your screen based on your needs.

Cons

The reports features could use some work. I've worked with other software systems where it was easier to get a big-picture view of what your database consists of. You can build out different reports based on what you're looking for, but the analytics could be better.

Ignacio from ECom CCA S.A

vtiger the real solution

From my experience with vtiger I can say that it has simplified all the critical processes of my company, not only the commercial division that has been the most beneficial but also our support unit that today is more efficient and under control. Our project unit also has better follow-up and control with great reworking capabilities and alerts. The management has truthful information for the decision making and our experience has been so positive, that the other countries, where we have presence, are adopting the platform.

Pros

ease and functionality, the administration is simple and its tools are very powerfu

Cons

the restrictions of flows and other resources

Rakesh from Labindia Instruments Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very Good CRM which helps to maintain the data very nicely

As to all my engineers fills the data regularly on Vtiger, for me it is very useful that any point of time i have the data from any engineer for his visits, for his jobs that how much attended, how much tickets are open so easier to find out the pending issues. Really useful for improving the business

Pros

Software is very user friendly to operate and also has a mobile app through which we can use to fill the activity so on the go also we can fill the data.

Cons

On laptop or desktop, all features are good but when using with Mobile app then all features are not available, some improvement needed on app.

Jose A from GB Advisors, Inc.

CLoud based CRM for Everyone with some hints and tweaks

sales planing and automation, from leads development, sales process, post sales, support, help desk for internal and external customer, projects, case studies, and renewals. collaboration across the teams from support, finance, quoting, purchases and approvals.

Pros

Easy to use environment GUI Easy integration with 3rd party apps for email, calendar, contacts, telephones Always improving products on the cloud version Collaboration with ease workflows across the whole sales process, including post sales

Cons

sometimes it freezes after every update there could be a hiccup sometimes sync settings and integrations got lost invasive notifications annoying sounds change of buttons placement tend to confuse after you get used to it