What are Wingman users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Wingman software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like the interface the most. Out of so many such apps I have used, Wingman has been one of the very rare cases where all the features are accessible with a few clicks."
  • icon"I like the keyword filtering i.e. pressing on words that were spoken like price, competitors etc will take you straight to that section of the call."
  • icon"I also like that the conversation is transcribed... who likes listening to their own voice. In addition, I reached out to support through the chat, and they responded within 5 minutes."
  • icon"I have trouble with WiFi connections sometimes and have to make calls via my physical phone and calls cannot be recorded this way."
  • icon"The inability to record videos during online meetings."
  • icon"If I am reading someone else's transcripts, it gets difficult in understanding who spoke what, especially if there are more than two people on the call."

Browse all Wingman Reviews

• Have you used Wingman and would like to share your experience with others?

Pretty good product with a strong future

Abhilash (Archie)

True to the name, a sales rep/manager's sidekick

True to its name, Wingman has empowered the sales team at Chargebee to adapt, coach and share tribal knowledge easily. We have active sessions where teams discuss calls and offer their thoughts and ideas on specific use cases and scenarios, objections that come up on the call.

Pros

The easy implementation and setup is just magic. The powerful integrations with Zoom and Outreach have made adapting, coaching, and knowledge sharing within the sales team seamless

Cons

Although no complaints, Wingman could do a better job in automating note taking and integrating these notes into specific sections of the call as well as logging them into the sales CRM

Reasons for choosing Wingman

Wingman not only had a great sales team that made evaluation easy but also invested in our sales process and areas of opportunities right from the get-go (in just a couple of days from when we had the first few SDRs sign up for the trial to share feedback!) They brought in ideas on how we could optimize the use and helped in its adoption within the team.

Christian

Empowered through Wingman

I've had a happy experience with Wingman. It's been a valuable addition to our tech stack.

Pros

Wingman has helped me manage all the minute technical details I'm required to remember during sales calls.

Cons

Not sure if there's anything I have to add at this time.

Reasons for choosing Wingman

Better performance for us + better price point.

Brenan

Potential to be an asset to the sales team

Pros

The product features and the way it is designed to assist Sales teams gives the platform potential. The ability to have play cards delivered not just based on verbatim phrases but contextual phrases will be amazing. The AI analysis of the conversation also will be amazing.

Cons

The platform is still in its early days and the AI algorithms for speech recognition and contextual understanding is still rudimentary. The platform has improved its stability in the time we have trialled the product, however it is still prone to dropouts.

Wyatt

March 2022

Valuable and easy call coaching tool

Pros

I've used Gong in the past and find that for our small and growing company, Wingman is a perfect fit. It was easy to set up, it is easy to learn, it helps me track key moments in calls, gives me important analytics, and allows for me to share coaching moments across my team easily. I also like how much the team is willing to listen to feedback and innovate, pushing the product forward.

Cons

I'm looking forward to the scorecard feature. Also, like in Gong, I wish I could share snippets of the call easier and use comments to tag specific moments for easy searching and referencing.

George

April 2022

Highly intelligent software - valuable for our sales org

Pros

Overall the tool is very helpful for our sales organization. We rely on wingman for sales enablement, pipeline review, and our customers benefit from the note taking bot. I love that folks who are unable to attend the meeting are still able to

Cons

sometimes the audio is transcribed as someone else's voice, so it is important to listen to the calls rather than relying on the notes

more features + better functionality

Divya

The perfect product

Awesome

Pros

Simple and easy to launch. We end up saving hours of our time daily!

Cons

Release notes are not in site. It is difficult to update the app without admin rights

Brendon

May 2022

It works perfectly like how it was advertised!

Pros

The call recording and screen recording during a demo are great, it is best for those who wanted to use the call for training and quality purposes. This also gives you an idea of how you did after the call. Easily shareable to the call participants.

Cons

Nothing really. Everything I need works.

Dani

March 2022

Powerhouse Call Intelligence

Pros

It was incredibly simple and quick to setup, understand and rollout to the team.

Cons

I would like to have more permission profiles and user management capabilities.

April 2022

Wingman is a very helpful solution

This solution is highly valuable

Pros

Love the dashboards and organization of the solution

Cons

Transcripts are frequently not accurate.

Akhilesh

A tool for GTM teams of any size.

A great tool which solves a lot of time, transparency and enables easy of collaboration.

Pros

The fact that I do not need to worry about taking notes, but just keep marking bookmarks within a click for it to be reviewed later saves a lot of time esp when I can listen to them in 2x, @mention relevant stakeholders to take a look etc.,

Cons

The transcription quality is not great and needs to be improved.

Wendi

Great Tool!

So far, I haven't had a bad experience. Things are running pretty smoothly!

Pros

I recently started using Wingman for work and it's been a very pleasant experience! Not only can I review my calls, but it also transcribes them for me as well, which is very helpful! I can easily make calls through outreach and they are recorded and uploaded to wingman, love it!

Cons

There hasn't been anything that I haven't liked about Wingman!

Kshitiz

Must have tool for your sales team

Couldn't be happier. Their CPO is hands own and keeps sharing frequent product updates and best practices

Pros

It automatically joins an external meeting, records the conversation, transcribes, and give me analytics about questions asked, duration of my monologues, so I can keep getting better by learning from my own mistakes

Cons

It still has some bits and pieces missing like sometimes it's unable to accurately capture the voice of the speaker and transcription can definitely use some improvement

Amazing UX, great team, company on the rise!

Mostly handoffs amongst different departments, sales coaching, as well as onboarding for new employees.

Pros

The UX of Wingman competes with some of the best in their class. Best bang for your buck, and willing to help fellow startups on pricing packages that adjust to your growth potential. From the beginning, the sales team was understanding, and at no point did we feel pressure on signing a contract. We first analyzed other platforms, and they all seemed to want to pressure us into signing even though timing didn't make sense at the time. Props to the entire sales team regarding this point. Furthermore, they actively listen to our needs and are improving the platform adjusting to their customer's needs.

Cons

For right now, Wingman can't transcribe Spanish voice (which is the core of our business). Raised this point to our sales rep, and a request has been put forth in order to prioritize this request in their product roadmap.

Reasons for choosing Wingman

Their UX, simplicity, team, and pricing

Jon

Insanely great sales coaching tool - I can "attend" every meeting without attending.

GREAT! I love it, it's a game changer for coaching.

Pros

Love being able to watch meetings on fast speed, comment for coaching, and move on. It's so much better than other ways we were coaching before, with manual zoom recordings.

Cons

The ONLY feature missing is the ability to view meetings live as they happen, via Wingman. Gong has that, but there is a 45 second delay which makes it effectively useless.

Reasons for switching to Wingman

Gong is way too expensive and enterprise (annual only) for basically the same core features we wanted. Plus, Wingman has a better interface.

Naveed

Excellent for sales teams

We use wingman on sales calls and its added so much value to our process. Being able to quickly and easily search and review the "game tapes" has been instrumental to our ability to improve our processes. Also, they have pre-built features that analyze calls and highlight important ones based on a variety of criteria e.g. number of questions asked by prospect.

Pros

The core features right out of the box are incredible and surpassed expectations. Seem to find a new way to delight me every single time I go into my dashboard. Easy to set-up and comes with great integrations right on day 1. No hidden fees. You get what they promise. Love the ability to quickly switch between transcript and video.

Cons

The voice recognition AI took a little longer to learn my accent

Reasons for choosing Wingman

The team at Wingman is just too good. Very personalized service. They go above and beyond to support us. Plus the software is great. No brainer.

Drew

Highly effective tool for sales recording - and affordable

The team has been super supportive with any question I've had

Pros

The price point is right, and it took literally 8 hours from signing up on the website to using it for my first call. It's got quite a robust feature set, and it's really easy for me to share findings / insights / recordings from my call with my team

Cons

The transcription isn't perfect, but I'm usually able to get close enough and then hop into the video recording

Reasons for choosing Wingman

More affordable and same feature set.

Harish

"Working as a sales development representative over 1 years."

The best tool to improve our sales skills. it never misses to note any information(number and email id). easy use. It automatically starts recording the meetings and calls. The scripting feature helps us to understand our pronunciation and figure out how many times we have used it. I can figure out my mistakes by listening to the calls. I can share my calls with the team both good and bad calls, which help me to grow with the inputs which they give. It even helps me to tag people inside my organization, which makes it easy to showcase to higher authority in the organization. It allows me to insert a hashtag so that it allows me to use the filter as per my convenience.

Pros

Awesome reporting, The listening/talking ratio made to improve a lot. Even there is some network issue it records the words and also translates into scripts. It never misses any important pieces of information like email addresses and phone numbers.

Cons

it takes time to show my calls in the Team call log. It would be great if the call script recommendation option is available.

Leonard

Industry: Medical Devices

Great platform, very functional.

The Deal Center interface is helpful (especially the warnings) in bringing my attention to deals at risk and the topics are helpful as we try to build out education modules for our customers.

Pros

I use it with my team for weekly calls and deal reviews. I was surprised at the usefulness of the new Deal Center when integrated with Hubspot. I'm a visual personal and seeing our frequency of interactions with our customers in real-time brought great insight.

Cons

We work with a lot of folk who have heavy accents and the transcription has a tough time with those people. Even as a native-English speaker, certain industry-specific words don't get transcribed and I'd like to be able to have the platform "learn" those words to help with accuracy.

Reasons for choosing Wingman

Affordability and it had everything we needed.

Swapnil

Review about Wingman app

I think it is solving my most basic requirement of notes-taking in my meetings. It's synced so everything is mostly automated. My overall experience is good, wingman has everything that a notes taking app should have.

Pros

I like the interface the most. Out of so many such apps I have used, Wingman has been one of the very rare cases where all the features are accessible with a few clicks. I love the part where wingman was able to sync to me calendars, so that I manually don't have to invite wingman on my calls now. I think it helps me gauge my skills during the calls such as my speech rate, talk/listen ratio etc.

Cons

Technically, I don't think so. Each product keeps on experiencing one or the other issue every now and then. but the support is great.

Lack of automation

Gurshan

Industry: Security and Investigations

A true co-pilot

Its been great. I spoke with CEO who made the sale. She also let me try the product and provided reports to me to help sell this to leadership.

Pros

I've used Wingman for 2 months now and its facilitated my call reviews dramatically. I used to be able to listen to 1 call and provide feedback in a 45-minute session - With Wingman, I can do 3 calls because of the data it provides. I can find what qualifying questions are being asked and more importantly which ones are not just searching a keyword or phrase. I also have the opportunity to see which reps are upselling through keywords and coach the reps on how to bring more ARR to the business.

Cons

Sometimes the talk tracks are inaccurate, this only happens when multiple people are speaking at the same time.

Pricing

Aastha

A robust and effective tool for Call Tracking and storage

My overall experience with Wingman has been pretty great. It is a very robust and easy to use tool for tracking calls. It acts as a repository for all our calls and is integrates well with our internal tools. The AI feature is great and mostly accurate. It makes searching for specific words in a transcript easy. Their UI is also pretty intuitive and easy to navigate through.We use it for Sales coaching , recording internal calls as well as client meetings.

Pros

It builds call scripts for all calls making it easy to search for phrases. It integrates well with Salesforce and Gmail. You can share call scripts with your teammates, add comments or feedback . It is 70% accurate with the recordings an d its AI capability is great.

Cons

Wingman can work on improving its accuracy . The AI feature is accurate like 70% of the times. Apart from that there's nothing else I would want Wingman to change.

Tori

So far so good - with Wingman I get to co-pilot and coach up my team at 2x speed

Wingman allows me to train brand new employees about brand messaging with previously recorded calls. Post-training, I can co-pilot and coach training graduates in Wingman at 2x speed, instead of either needing to be on the call or relying on written communications only. Total gamechanger!

Pros

We have recently migrated from a more expensive competitor. So far (one month in), we have not seen a drop in features or useability. We like being able to take note of coaching opportunities and customer expansion opportunities on each call, observe key action items, and see aggregate call analytics. We're a team of CSMs who are in early-stage SaaS growth, where replicating ourselves in new team members is critical. I lean heavily into technology for efficiency gains, and my second criteria for tech is whether the team is responsive when we encounter the inevitable bug or a feature is needed. The team's response is yet to be determined since we've run into no issues so far.

Cons

It has checked all boxes for us so far, and no issues with useability. These were my primary concerns in cutting over, and one month in we still have no gripes.

Elliot

Great Learning and Management Tool for SDR/AE

I have 12 employees who sell over the phone everyday. Wingman has helped me take back control of call coaching, controlling consistent messaging and more

Pros

Wingman's platform lets you bring the call scripts, the call coaching and the call stats all into 1 place. When you manage more than just a few SDRs/AEs call coaching time quickly dwindles and disappears as meetings take over your calendar. Especially when you're scaling your business from 4 to 12 and beyond the problem becomes keep success consistent and repeatable. Wingman allows me to build in all the key phrases and words you'd pick up on during a call coaching session and lets you build them into their platform. It also provides quick coaching guides and suggested call script pop ups. At the end of a day or week I can quickly go see the results from 1000s of calls across 12+ people and ascertain which people need help and even where they struggled.

Cons

Nothing that I really dislike, the product is still relatively new so that has to be taken into account. The team at Wingman still has so much room to grow so roadmap will be key.

Germain

Great for Global Multi-Segment Sales Teams

Great onboarding and support. Easy for the team to use. As the VP Sales I get dashboard and report views of key questions and terms coming up in conversations while the reps get contextual battle cards. Awesome value for money.

Pros

Ease of use, automatic question/word detection. Weekly manager report with talk/listen ratios. Their support!

Cons

UI could use a little polish but I think this is because they're just building great features so quickly.

Reasons for choosing Wingman

Better value, pricing model and service.

Response from Strings Systems

Thanks for your support & feedback!

Replied November 2019