• Pros

• "I like the auto transcription model of this business, Its a unique product and a must have for large agencies, I love the sentiment tracker and analytics."

• "I can tag conversations and split them by questions, key words and search through them making it easy for coaching my team and help with product roadmap"

• "Ease of use, automatic question/word detection. Weekly manager report with talk/listen ratios. Their support! "

• Cons

• "Automated transcriptions need some work - it has been improving but some way off to perfection."

• "Technically, I don't think so. Each product keeps on experiencing one or the other issue every now and then. but the support is great."

• "Nothing specifically. It takes a little time to process the recording, but that's fine not a big issue."

Browse Wingman Reviews

Abhilash (Archie) from Chargebee

True to the name, a sales rep/manager's sidekick

True to its name, Wingman has empowered the sales team at Chargebee to adapt, coach and share tribal knowledge easily. We have active sessions where teams discuss calls and offer their thoughts and ideas on specific use cases and scenarios, objections that come up on the call.

Pros

The easy implementation and setup is just magic. The powerful integrations with Zoom and Outreach have made adapting, coaching, and knowledge sharing within the sales team seamless

Cons

Although no complaints, Wingman could do a better job in automating note taking and integrating these notes into specific sections of the call as well as logging them into the sales CRM

Reasons for Choosing Wingman

Wingman not only had a great sales team that made evaluation easy but also invested in our sales process and areas of opportunities right from the get-go (in just a couple of days from when we had the first few SDRs sign up for the trial to share feedback!) They brought in ideas on how we could optimize the use and helped in its adoption within the team.

Jon from HelpFlow

Insanely great sales coaching tool - I can "attend" every meeting without attending.

GREAT! I love it, it's a game changer for coaching.

Pros

Love being able to watch meetings on fast speed, comment for coaching, and move on. It's so much better than other ways we were coaching before, with manual zoom recordings.

Cons

The ONLY feature missing is the ability to view meetings live as they happen, via Wingman. Gong has that, but there is a 45 second delay which makes it effectively useless.

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

Gong is way too expensive and enterprise (annual only) for basically the same core features we wanted. Plus, Wingman has a better interface.

Tom from Milestone Inc

Best "Wingman" Ever!

I was able to have a "wingman" in real time helping me on my calls. It allowed me to really talk less and be more engaged with the prospects.

Pros

This software was really insightful. Allowed me to better my sales calls and make them more engaging and effective. I love the cue cards, and the talk ratio.

Cons

I really had no dislike in the short time I trialed the software. It truly was awesome and will def be exploring implementation.

Brenan from ezyCollect

Potential to be an asset to the sales team

Pros

The product features and the way it is designed to assist Sales teams gives the platform potential. The ability to have play cards delivered not just based on verbatim phrases but contextual phrases will be amazing. The AI analysis of the conversation also will be amazing.

Cons

The platform is still in its early days and the AI algorithms for speech recognition and contextual understanding is still rudimentary. The platform has improved its stability in the time we have trialled the product, however it is still prone to dropouts.

Naveed from Noether Rudin

Excellent for sales teams

We use wingman on sales calls and its added so much value to our process. Being able to quickly and easily search and review the "game tapes" has been instrumental to our ability to improve our processes. Also, they have pre-built features that analyze calls and highlight important ones based on a variety of criteria e.g. number of questions asked by prospect.

Pros

The core features right out of the box are incredible and surpassed expectations. Seem to find a new way to delight me every single time I go into my dashboard. Easy to set-up and comes with great integrations right on day 1. No hidden fees. You get what they promise. Love the ability to quickly switch between transcript and video.

Cons

The voice recognition AI took a little longer to learn my accent

Reasons for Choosing Wingman

The team at Wingman is just too good. Very personalized service. They go above and beyond to support us. Plus the software is great. No brainer.

Swapnil from Adpushup Inc.

Review about Wingman app

I think it is solving my most basic requirement of notes-taking in my meetings. It's synced so everything is mostly automated. My overall experience is good, wingman has everything that a notes taking app should have.

Pros

I like the interface the most. Out of so many such apps I have used, Wingman has been one of the very rare cases where all the features are accessible with a few clicks. I love the part where wingman was able to sync to me calendars, so that I manually don't have to invite wingman on my calls now. I think it helps me gauge my skills during the calls such as my speech rate, talk/listen ratio etc.

Lack of automation

Fernanda from Slidebean

best personal assistant :)

after making several similar calls during the day I tend to lose attention on some, but being able to revisit accurate notes has been a lifesaver

Pros

I can go over each conversation to check important bits I could've missed, or track common points/convos amongst successful interactions with my leads and clients.

Cons

a little disruptive window when the call is over, no big deal to be honest

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

Dialpad's note take isn't accurate enough

Brilliant for constant improvement

Pros

The call queues are very helpful for objection handling. Also the ability to push call notes to the CRM eventually saving time for sales people is a real deal.

Cons

Nothing significant that I can think of.

Jeremiah from XiO, Inc.

Industry: Industrial Automation

Wingman - The Eyes & Ears of your Crucial Conversations

I have to say I find the software intriguing. I think the features it now offers with the transcription of complete calls, the ability to break down different parts of a call by each participant and provide instant feedback to others is a GAMECHANGER in both sales coaching and personal development.

Pros

The ability to review and summarize each speaker's dialogue and talking points. I am able to review the context in full for parts of the conversation I might have missed or just overlooked altogether.

Cons

I think there could be further instructions on how to implement the software on different types of calls - E.g. Instant Zoom calls as opposed to scheduled calls that it picks up from your calendar

Value. Wingman delivers.

Gustavo from Slidebean

Perfect for Sales Rep and Marketing

As a marketer, I use it to hear our calls with clients and find keywords and common pain points our clients might have.

Pros

I like how the AI allows you to find key moments on your call. It's also great to be able to comment on specific moments of the call, remember important details, or just give feedback. As a marketer, I use it to hear our calls with clients and find keywords and common pain points our clients must-have.

Cons

The transcript feature still needs some improvements.

Harish from Synup

"Working as a sales development representative over 1 years."

The best tool to improve our sales skills. it never misses to note any information(number and email id). easy use. It automatically starts recording the meetings and calls. The scripting feature helps us to understand our pronunciation and figure out how many times we have used it. I can figure out my mistakes by listening to the calls. I can share my calls with the team both good and bad calls, which help me to grow with the inputs which they give. It even helps me to tag people inside my organization, which makes it easy to showcase to higher authority in the organization. It allows me to insert a hashtag so that it allows me to use the filter as per my convenience.

Pros

Awesome reporting, The listening/talking ratio made to improve a lot. Even there is some network issue it records the words and also translates into scripts. It never misses any important pieces of information like email addresses and phone numbers.

Cons

it takes time to show my calls in the Team call log. It would be great if the call script recommendation option is available.

Gurshan from Flock Safety

Industry: Security and Investigations

A true co-pilot

Its been great. I spoke with CEO who made the sale. She also let me try the product and provided reports to me to help sell this to leadership.

Pros

I've used Wingman for 2 months now and its facilitated my call reviews dramatically. I used to be able to listen to 1 call and provide feedback in a 45-minute session - With Wingman, I can do 3 calls because of the data it provides. I can find what qualifying questions are being asked and more importantly which ones are not just searching a keyword or phrase. I also have the opportunity to see which reps are upselling through keywords and coach the reps on how to bring more ARR to the business.

Cons

Sometimes the talk tracks are inaccurate, this only happens when multiple people are speaking at the same time.

Pricing

Aastha from Wingify

A robust and effective tool for Call Tracking and storage

My overall experience with Wingman has been pretty great. It is a very robust and easy to use tool for tracking calls. It acts as a repository for all our calls and is integrates well with our internal tools. The AI feature is great and mostly accurate. It makes searching for specific words in a transcript easy. Their UI is also pretty intuitive and easy to navigate through.We use it for Sales coaching , recording internal calls as well as client meetings.

Pros

It builds call scripts for all calls making it easy to search for phrases. It integrates well with Salesforce and Gmail. You can share call scripts with your teammates, add comments or feedback . It is 70% accurate with the recordings an d its AI capability is great.

Cons

Wingman can work on improving its accuracy . The AI feature is accurate like 70% of the times. Apart from that there's nothing else I would want Wingman to change.

Elliot from Qumulo

Great Learning and Management Tool for SDR/AE

I have 12 employees who sell over the phone everyday. Wingman has helped me take back control of call coaching, controlling consistent messaging and more

Pros

Wingman's platform lets you bring the call scripts, the call coaching and the call stats all into 1 place. When you manage more than just a few SDRs/AEs call coaching time quickly dwindles and disappears as meetings take over your calendar. Especially when you're scaling your business from 4 to 12 and beyond the problem becomes keep success consistent and repeatable. Wingman allows me to build in all the key phrases and words you'd pick up on during a call coaching session and lets you build them into their platform. It also provides quick coaching guides and suggested call script pop ups. At the end of a day or week I can quickly go see the results from 1000s of calls across 12+ people and ascertain which people need help and even where they struggled.

Cons

Nothing that I really dislike, the product is still relatively new so that has to be taken into account. The team at Wingman still has so much room to grow so roadmap will be key.

Germain from Chargebee

Great for Global Multi-Segment Sales Teams

Great onboarding and support. Easy for the team to use. As the VP Sales I get dashboard and report views of key questions and terms coming up in conversations while the reps get contextual battle cards. Awesome value for money.

Pros

Cons

UI could use a little polish but I think this is because they're just building great features so quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Wingman

Better value, pricing model and service.

Response from Strings Systems

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your support & feedback!

Siddharth from Chargebee

Wingman- A must-have for teams

Pros

The best part about using Wingman is that I can go on the calls without worrying about taking notes since Wingman does the transcripts for you. Moreover, we use Wingman for analyzing calls across the team so as to understand the most common questions, queries, answers, etc. during the calls, thereby allowing us to focus more on the specifics and improving our processes.

Cons

The transcripts are sometimes not the best, as a lot of it is lost in translation. If I am reading someone else's transcripts, it gets difficult in understanding who spoke what, especially if there are more than two people on the call. It's understandable that AI would not be 100% accurate but any improvement here would be great.

Response from Strings Systems

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the feedback.

Denzil from Synup Digital

Ease of use and good for reviewing calls

Good for monitoring, reviewing and training of calls.

Pros

The ease of use. Great to reviews calls with your team, helps in understanding your calls with your clients. It is a great tool which helps you monitor every call, the use of words, the talk ratio. Easy to add comments and share feedbac. If you are a manager you can also monitor and check on your team's performance which make your job easier.

Cons

Accuracy can be a little better at times if the other party has joined a little late wingman fails to record.

Jeeviya from Synup

Usage & quality

It's a very informative software to understand the flow in a call, much more than just a recording software and can be a great use for anyone whos looking to understand their performance over calls and conversation with a client.

Pros

The software is very intelligent and needs minimal human efforts. Joins the calls automatically and hassle-free recordings without being worried about missing any recordings for future references. The other best part is that the recordings can be heard from the audio or viewed as a chat which makes it easier for any future references.

Cons

The only thing so far is that if you schedule a call for a certain time but start prior to 15-20 mins - wingman sometimes doesn't record it.

Shiv from Synup

Great for getting the granular information from a call

It has been a great tool to strategize for the next call with a potential client. Also, I think that this is amazing for new sellers who need to review their calls and improve on their pitch and training.

Pros

Wingman helps you stay a couple of steps ahead of your client with regard to what they said in the previous meeting. I like the keyword filtering i.e. pressing on words that were spoken like price, competitors etc will take you straight to that section of the call.

Cons

In my company, we have integrated Wingman with BlueJeans (our video conferencing software). Sometimes wingman doesn't join the meetings. I also wish that wingman would record the video so we could see the screen share along with the voice.

This tool helped me learn from our best salesperson

Overall, I've learned different negotiation strategies, how to position our solution to the clients. Different ideas. It has really been a helpful tool in my working experience.

Pros

To find every call in one place is so useful. I don't have to ask around my colleagues or my seniors to send me the call recording or the meeting link. I can find each call and learn. Plus, I can also learn from the manager's comments and see how it could be better. Overall, a great learning experience.

Amit from Synup

Great service and software

Pros

Cons

None yet. I like the software too much.

Veronika from Traces AI

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great tool to track the calls with customers.

Overall it is a great tool!

Pros

It is very easy to use as wingman connects automatically to every call, to both systems Zoom and Google Hangouts. It is super cool because no extra steps are required and you can't forget to connect it to a call. But my favorite features are a search option through the whole call conversation and commenting option. Usually, I need to recall something from the call and instead of listening one hour call, I can directly find via search the moment I am looking for. Definitely recommended for everyone who is at saas and makes customer calls and customer interviews.

Cons

Nothing. Everything works as expected. The software is constantly improving which is great!

Best Call Analysis Software Out There!

As my review title "The best call analysis software out there!"

Pros

I've been using Wingman for the past six months since I joined in my new company who are into United States Information Technology and Services since I started Wingman I can say that it's the best way to review my pwn calls and do better and also listen to mt teams calls and do better always.

Cons

I always use my Neutral Accent and sometimes when I listen to my calls I can see the wrong texts in the Text Box.

Abhishek from Synup

Great addition to any sales team

Pros

the fact that you do not need to depend on a notebook to keep track of important points during a phone call is one of the best value that wingman offers. usually you tend to lose track of conversations that you had with someone more than 3 months back even if you keep detailed notes. the analytics it offers after a call is of great value wrt training of the sales team.

Cons

in rare cases, wingman misses out on few words/pronounciations

Akshay from V-comply

Product utility that cuts across functions

Reasons for Choosing Wingman

Affordable and had the right feature set

SUMAN from Chargebee

Wingman write my notes

Wingman helps me to recall all the dialogs that I have on a daily basis with my prospects/clients. The availability of recording both in audio and script format makes it much easier while writing back to clients and helps me to add all the important points.

Pros

It's easy to summarise the whole thing after the call. And the auto-generated script helps to save lots of my time.

Cons

Sometimes missed to capture certain words and that may be due to native accent.

Wingman at its best!

I was able to develop myself by listening to my calls and rectifying the mistakes I make and bring out the better version of me.

Pros

Accessing my team call recordings I liked the transcribe feature

Cons

Nothing as such. I found it to be a great tool

Wingman review

I have thoroughly enjoyed using the tool. I use this on a daily basis and this has helped me stay on top of my game.

Pros

This is a much-recommended tool for anyone whose work involves making calls every day. The analytics shows an overview of time spent on each call which is essential in deciding how I want to space my daily routine. It has been super helpful in understanding a call due to its transcription capabilities. Also, this can be super useful for anyone at a managing level. I can keep a tab on all my team members' calls and also dig back in when needed.

Cons

Sometimes the transcription isn't perfect. And if there was a screen recording accessibility, this would be a complete package.

Kshitiz from inFeedo

The logical evolution in B2B Sales Tools...

Pros

Doesn't take much time for one to get used to Wingman and even faster to utilize it in your workflow. Having an assurance that your meeting is being analyzed and stored for future use makes sure the Salesperson can be completely involved in the conversation. Battlecards is a groundbreaking feature to exchange and execute best practices within the team.

Cons

Wingman is yet to reach that stage where it accurately captures differently participants' inputs. I am eager to see that a user can also skip certain participants and can only listen to selected participants' inputs to allow for quicker recap of the conversation

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

Fellow YC company and a better budget fit

Deepak from Synup

Wingman Enhancing Sales

It saves me lot of time, whenever I am making a follow up.. I just click on the customer transcript and I can listen to the entire conversation..

Pros

Transcript, Notes and many more features assisting sales team in identifying their weak areas and working on it..

Cons

Nothing - It can be more user friendly as I don't understand all the features

Clive from Synup Digital Pvt Ltd

Quality and Accuracy

Pros

Its an awesome tool to help identify how to improve skills and identify what better can be done With the voice recording feature its a great way to analyze sales reps possibilities for the PIPE/Closures for the month. Overall great Tool!

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind:) Overall you guys Rock

Apoorv from Chargebee

Improved my calls drastically

It reduces the time spent in coaching the team in their sales pitch. They can automatically listen to the calls of the top performers.

Pros

The cue card feature is really helpful at times when the customer is bombarding you with all kinds of questions. Further, automatic recording and transcription is also an important feature as it helps me improve my speech and delivery.

Cons

I think there is nothing that is very bad about this software but yes I am looking forward to some integrations like Calendly.

Response from Strings Systems

Replied June 2020

Thanks for sharing. Since Calendly integrates with Google Calendar / Outlook etc. and we integrate with both of them we do pickup all the info from your calendar. Would love to hear what functionality you have in mind.

Poornima from Synup

It's been great! :)

Pros

User-friendly, efficient, able to improve on my calling abilities and skills, great overview of team's calls, can refer back to recordings, integrations to Google Calendar and Hubspot

Cons

The transcription is not accurate. But love the new voice recognition feature

Great Service by Murali and great product

Pros

I love the fact that it's so easily integratable and works well with our other apps like Toky, I can follow up my team's calls and transcriptions and track customer sentiment. I love Wingman

Cons

Nothing yet. Sometimes the words don't transcribe but that's rare.

Zayne from Synup Inc

Wingman is great

Overall experience with Wingman is very good and it has helped me in improving my communication and call quality.

Pros

Gives the opportunity to listen to the calls made thereby paving way of improving the communication.

Cons

Some calls may not get recorded. That is a little bit messy.

Better option

Dave from knowledge advantage

An excellent platform to help my team add value with our clients

A perfect tool-set to advance our team's ability to add value!

Pros

Easy and intuitive to use. Excellent customer service. Every interaction with the technology and the team has been first rate. I highly recommend!

Cons

There are no "cons" to report.

Sandeep from Synup

Wingman is Awesome!

For training, purpose wingman has been very helpful and things which we missout on calls can be retrieved easily.

Pros

It records whatever we speak and gives scripts, which help in training, records, and quality.

Cons

It takes time for reflecting the recordings.

Colleen from Acklen Avenue

Great tool for capturing sales calls

It's a great tool to capture and share calls. I'm happy with it.

Pros

Wingman is super easy to integrate into your existing workflow because of the integrations it offers. It's great to be able to so easily capture conversations and get notes from them.

Cons

The transcriptions are a little clumsy and do not distiguish between participants of the conversation outside of "rep" and "not rep".

Chaitra from Synup

The Best Tool!

I have started listening to the recording of my colleagues and have learnt a lot with the help of Wingman. I do not have to ask for the help instantly with my co-workers as they would be busy working, Instead, I do listen to the recording and have learnt a lot

Pros

The writings if it is not audible over the call. As a first time user, we can record the calls and listen to them whenever required. The audio is very clear and has a great signal.

Cons

The writings if it is not audible over the call. We can make the calls anytime without any hassle and without any signal issues. It helps business work much easier.

Arindam from Synup

Very helpful for sales professionals

Pros

Let's you go through the entire conversations you had with a customer and the transcript helps summarise the whole call easily.

Cons

at times the transcript ain't 100% accurate but that's acceptable

Aadil from Demand Curve

Useful AI Sales Tool

I like the product. I think I haven't gotten the full value from it and hope to see more insights derived from the sales call data being piped into it. But it's dead simple to use and it does a solid job at what it's supposed to do.

Pros

The call transcriptions are quite accurate and easily searchable. I like being able to jump into the exact point of a conversation that and get more context just by searching for the topic.

Cons

It tells me I'm speaking too much in situations where it would be appropriate for me to speak for an extended period of time. That can get distracting.

Your Sales Partner

Pros

- Eases down the efforts required to take notes, which helps me concentrate on the calls - AI tagging of subjects

Cons

- NLP can be improvised along with the speaker detection

Diane from Oktopost

Very easy to use!

Pros

As a sales person, I love that I can get feedback on calls. In addition, after demo call, it is very easy to share the call via email. I also like that the conversation is transcribed... who likes listening to their own voice? In addition, I reached out to support through the chat, and they responded within 5 minutes!

Cons

The only con that I can see is that the transcription is not always 100% accurate, but I think with different dialects, accents, etc... this would be the case with anyone,

Rushbh from Docsumo

Wingman helped us get data about sales calls that we never had before

Pros

- Super simple to setup - Automatically detects meetings from the calendar and adds itself on zoom/google hangouts calls - Helps record important customer details from sales calls - Helps to easily find important customer questions for follow on meetings. - Gives super relevant tips during calls - Helps in training sales team faster and actual examples for training

Cons

- No cons as such - Would suggest having different pricing tiers for Asia & smaller teams (1 or 2 people in sales)

Abhishek from Synup

Wingman - A great integration for your Sales conversion over phone calls.

Pros

The ability to track & keep a record of the calls while you talk to your clients or any schedule calls. This helps in getting you the conversion rate of your sales over the phone calls. This is a really important integration for any sales team that largely focus on selling through phone calls.

Cons

It initially had a bit issue on understanding the words that you speak since everyone had different accents & it was all right once I was able to set up the Wingman voice recognition.

Chandana from Synup

Helps monitor calls

Pros

User friendly software, helpful to listen to monitor calls on later days

Cons

Nothing as of now... everything works well

Yap from Creatively Squared

Great tool for sales development

I use Wingman to avoid being too preachy and make my sales call more conversational. The monologue warning really helped me to be more self-aware.

Pros

The most useful thing about Wingman is the talk/listen ratio and the prompt when I start droning on. After using Wingman, I became more succinct in my conversation and learned to ask better questions.

Cons

1. Transcription could be improved. 2. The talk/listen ratio seemed to be more accurate when there are two distinct accents.

Sagar from AdPushup Inc.

Great tool with Great AI

It is really helpful for the team. We do record the calls and get feedback internally. It helps me to improve myself. The best thing is, it takes notes by itself and the recording is being fetched to our CRM automatically

Pros

I can go back to my recordings and listen to them at any time. I can see where I can improve myself and how I can improve myself.

Cons

I see UI can be improved and the Wingman team can work on improving the transcript. Sometimes it doesn't take note properly

Rakesh from Synup

A Great Sales Enablement Tool!

The talk listen ratio helps out a lot. The accuracy on the time spent on calls is a critical data while trying to understand the metrics.

Pros

- It's easily configurable to auto-join Hangouts and BlueJeans Calls - Automatically detects meetings from the calendar - You don't need to take notes during phone calls anymore - Allows you to tag a specific session of the call for review

Cons

Sometimes Wingman does not correctly pick up who said what on the transcript.

Arshitha from SYNUP

One of the important application for SDR

Pros

The automatic recording will help the most.

Cons

Time-consuming to reflect in the tool...