• Pros

• "Very user friendly, Updated often and service is good."

• "I'm working with this CRM for the first time and I think it's quite simple to use it is reliable, very good option for a sales team, I can open it on several devices so very well"

• "Its very easy to use for admin as well for the team. Its easy to assign create and also close the prospects when we need them."

• Cons

• "excellent option for a sales team, could have some, but they are not significant, in general excellent option."

• "Of course some functions are missing but it's common. I Hope"

• "Does not necessarily handles the need of a large sales team (No multi-currencies, no reporting by team, etc.) but on the other side, it's not what it's made for :)"

Browse nocrm.io Reviews

Julien

The simpliest prospecting tool ever!

We have been using YDNCRM in my company for two years now. It is the first tool I put in place when I joined. It is by far the easiest softaware to follow customer conquest, pipe and new business gain. Extermely user friendly, my team and I use it every day. I know in real time what to do and what my team does. Business meetings wtih my team don't need to be prepared anymore : every information is in YDNCRM and comes out in a click. Very simple but powerful too!

Pros

Simple, user friendly, very good for customer conquest.

Cons

Doesn't propose any emailing campaign.

Brandon from Brandon Mushlin Creative

For Those That Want A SIMPLE CRM Solution!

Used it for a few years with past clients, I chose this company over many others over the ease of use because most people don't like using CRMS and the more simple you can create a system, the better involvment you will have from the user.

Pros

Formerly YouDontNeedACRM.com this company keeps it simple, and nothing can be wrong with keeping it simple. UNLESS.... you are at a company that does not adapt to that philosophy. However, they allow clean tracking of deals, clients, conversations and todos. What more do you need?

Cons

Here is what else you may need, an EMAIL integration, doesn't have one so you need to integrate this. If you want all in one EMAIL marketing solutions, this is just for CRM, working leads and database, but must connect other tools increasing the price and hoping they play well together.

Mathieu from crackboom

Tought it was good when i knew nothing else.

Pros

At first when I was new to CRM and Started using it, it was really simple really user friendly.

Cons

It was to simple, I switch to Hubspot and what i can do Now with my CRM is soooooo much better. I never want to go back!

Response from You Don't Need a CRM!

Replied November 2019

Hi Mathieu, Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you found our software easy to use. Sorry to see not all your needs were met with our product. noCRM is tailored for sales people, our goal is to finally make it easy to use a CRM. Would you be willing to have a chat with us so we can know how to better improve our tool? Thanks!

Eduardo from Indústria Nacional de Tintas

Industry: Chemicals

Maintain focus on the Pipeline

Pros

The App is perfect for controlling the sales pipeline. It is extremely easy to use and does not require the sales person to fill in endless fields. It is the only CRM app that I have seen that was quickly adopted by the sales staff. I tried other CRMs before and they are very nice theoretically, but are not practical for the user. By focusing only on prospecting new customers, this tool gets the job done.

Cons

If you want to keep track of the user AFTER the first purchase, this app is not for you. They do have a means for doing this but then, it is not very practical or straight forward. The reports are nice but could be better. You don't get information on conversion rates from one Stage to another Stage.

Chris from Van Patten Media

October 2014

NoCRM is easy, fast, and flexible

I've used a number of CRM systems, but had trouble finding one that was simple enough for me: a solo entrepreneur interfacing only with a few clients at a time. What I loved about You Don't Need a CRM! right away was that it's flexible: it's great for a small business like my own, but is also scalable for larger businesses. It's easy to use, so the learning curve is low, and it's fast too. No matter how much info you're storing inside, it'll speed right along. If you've had trouble picking a CRM, give You Don't Need a CRM! a try. It might just be the perfect fit - it was for me!

Pros

+ Perfect for businesses of all sizes + The UI is clear and easy to navigate + Zapier integration makes it easy to add leads from contact forms + The support team is incredibly responsive - they've implemented multiple feature suggestions I've had

Cons

+ Instead of multiple fields for each attribute of a lead, you have one big textarea that you enter info in. It's super flexible which is great, but makes it harder to keep information super organised.

Bowen from Second Sight Coaching

Lightweight, super-usable CRM

My main criteria for software evaluation (aside from features) is whether I *enjoy* using it. I like using noCRM because of the fast UI, keyboard shortcuts, and the great pipeline view.

Pros

Fast, very usable web-based CRM with solid app and well-implemented keyboard shortcuts.

Cons

I don't like that when a contact is in "standby" status, I have to keep updating the reminder date... A "hold" status might be useful.

Reasons for Choosing nocrm.io

cleaner interface, keyboard shortcuts, features

Best Tool for Outbound Lead Tracking

Pros

How fast and easy it is to add or update lead

Cons

At first there is a bit of a learning curve in order to get used to it.

KANDUKURI

Very Good and a friendly application

I have been looking for a good crm tool with a fully loaded features package and finally after many hardships i have found this to be very exciting and wonderful.

Pros

Cons

Nothing as of now let me use this for more than an year and then i guess i could find some. Hopefully nothing!

December 2015

Kishan from Hire4drive

December 2015

Amazing Tool . My Team Loves YDNCRM

We have been using YDNCRM since more than a year. We fall in love with this since then. Its so simple , easy and add-on features are real helpful to meet the business needs.

Pros

Existing Customer details display while typing the Title is really cool feature .

Cons

Doesn't have contact Management system. still i love it.

June 2016

Jim from GEM Mortgage, Inc

June 2016

You Don't Need a CRM

Use to capture Client and Referral Partner contacts and meeting notes. Additionally save attachment, website links and other quick links needed to manage the relationship.

Pros

Easy to use, very affordable, quickly add new lead from Linked In or website drag and drop. BCC copies to your Client Record. Customize Tags for different Referral Partners.

Cons

Would like to see a way to add follow up reminders for more than one date and time.

Flammarion from Flylink Telecom

The complete CRM

We used excel before know YDNCRM, it was hard to organize the "to do" list and even to do follow up. Now we have an efficient chart about our sales and new contacts and measure the future sale by looking the new clients to come.

Pros

This CRM is complete in every way for new prospectors to follow up on customers, we have a match organized chart for to do list and a better notification on today list.

Cons

The pipeline view need to separate by color to make easy to distinguish categories.

Mark from EPM Mecanic

No CRM

In sales we often use this as an every day tool to track our leads and follow ups. Its a good basic tool

Pros

Very user friendly, Updated often and service is good.

Cons

Not much, wish you could better analysts of your leads

Jim from Progressive Loan Funding

Mortgage Advisor

Easy to use. Best part is how quickly you can access info from laptop or phone. Especially like the copy lead or add a lead feature when you send emails and tags for different sorting needs.

Pros

access on computer or phone, tags for sorting. can copy emails to client record or add to a new lead.

Cons

If you add a lead from a website you don't see the same Create a Lead Features like name, address, email, phone, normal CRM fields.

Joshua from Torah Coach

Covers all the normal steps of sales and post-sales process. Does its job. PERIOD

Pros

I was able to use it and remind me of all steps of the sales process. I used extensively with API access and works Works great with Zapier. Well equipped to make calls. Service fast and efficient

Cons

Very annoying name "NO....." You Don't need...... negative jargon. would like support 24/07. Why are you asking for more. That is it?!

Zach from Cambridge Financial & Insurance Group

Use of the CRM for business clients tracking

Pros

The system is extremely easy to use and you can learn the basics of what you need in a couple hours. The integration of the sent emails into the comments is the best feature that this system has that others do not. I have used Salesforce in the past and it was almost too much information. This CRM really only focuses on the basics of who you are contacting and when to follow up.

Cons

It works well depending on your need. If you just need a follow up system, then you can't go wrong with it. If you are in the financial industry and need to know a lot of specifics for each client, you would end up with a long write up in the description rather than separate areas to put different information.

Stavros from Alestra

A tool the team can finally use!

I have been exploring several tools lately for sales purpose. The biggest challenge I come across in specialized crms is that they take a long time just to get a hang of.. It requires you at least a months work in training and workshops for the team to understand the usage. Instead with YDNCRM , to team feels very familiar with the interface and the process. It feels like a lot of the regular social networks, and its easier to take to real work.

Pros

Ease of use. Familiar Interface Good webinars

Cons

It may be limited . Could have a little of other process integrations.

Bruce from BRP Project Management

Great App for Organising and Managing the Sales Pipeline

In tandem with trialling the YDNCRM! app for our client, we redesigned and refined their internal sales processes and significantly improved their productivity. Before YDNCRM! preparing the monthly sales activity report was a tedious process to prepare. The client now obtains daily, weekly and monthly stats and 'line of sight' for all the steps in their sales pipeline. The YDNCRM! pipeline terminates when the deal is Won. However, our client's Sales Process terminated only when the product had been manufactured, delivered and installed (a further 2 -3 weeks) and so we also needed a tool to manage the ToDo's through these relatively short duration steps. YDNCRM does have a workaround to manage those subsequent project management and customer relations management steps before final payment is received. This workaround is a little clunky to set up but did achieve the desired result after redesigning some internal work processes. Customer service was great!

Michelle from Positive Presence LLC

LOVE IT

Pros

I LOVE this CRM! I have a very simple business/service model so I didn't need a lot of bells and whistles but I still wanted a seamless accurate database management system that could hold me accountable for follow-ups and allow me the leisure of organizing my contacts systematically and customizable to my business. I've been with this CRM for over a year now and I LOVE IT!

Cons

So far there is nothing I don't like. I've run into some minor glitches but every time I do, I contact their support and they fix it.

Natalia from Berlitz Corporation

noCRM reliable

Pros

noCRM.io I am in trial period but so far is the best application I've seen for the management of prospects, leads and clients

Harold from wearenovae

Industry: Consumer Electronics

WHAT EVERY TEAM MUST HAVE

Pros

Cons

For the moment nothing negative to aim, excellent option.

Daniel from Kamazoy Virtual IT Department

January 2016

Exactly what I needed. Up and running within minutes.

Sage, Act, Dynamics ... ugh. All I want is a way to track my leads. I don't want anything complicated. I was looking around for a way of getting stuff in and out of my accounting system and discovered YDNACRM on Zapier. So, wait, I don't *actually* need a CRM? I took the trial and within a few days entered my billing info because I knew that this was exactly what I needed. The morning splash of business in my inbox is a great reminder of what I have got to do today, the links direct to the leads in the emails are great for on-the-go management, and the allocation to other members of your team, status updates, amount & probability reports are the icing on the cake. And the video tutorial which walks you through the whole entire system in 15 minutes is exactly what is needed. Top marks all round. Highly recommended.

Vagner from VNI Consultoria

Exactly what i needed!

The software is simple, very intuitive and easy to use. It's really easy to customize, and the idea of having a spreadsheet for the prospects that can be converted to leads and added to the sales funnel after this conversion is very good, because I now, finally, can manage the prospection and the sales processes in a simple and effective way.

Pros

Easy to use Customizable Intuitive Separates prospects from lead in an effective manner

Cons

Can't filter by "last contact", to make sure I'm not forgetting any of my clients.

Adam from Tangible Solutions

The CRM for you

I was a bit skeptical at first, but for the price I could not pass up the chance to try this system out. I have drifted from CRM to CRM for our Small Manufacturing company. For us is it about follow up, and maintaining relationships with our community, partner businesses, media, AND customers. This system allowed us to create a fun and flexible way to manage our business at a fraction of the cost. CRM should not be a time consumer. A lot of CRM softwares are at their peak functionality when YOU spend lots of time inputting data that doesn't really help you close the sales. What helps us close the sale is visibility of who we've be talking too, what was last said, and having reminders. If you have not tried this, you missing out. No matter the size of your business, you should give this a shot.

Lorena from Belcorp

Industry: Cosmetics

noCRM.io really very good

Pros

an excellent tool easy to use, reliable, so that we do not miss any leads and thus close more sales

Cons

So far the best, you organize life for sales, excellent and 100% recommended.

April 2015

Vincent

Industry: Printing

April 2015

Provide external team with trade show leads

Currently in intitial testing phase - looking for a solution to provide external/contract sales group trade show lead; in addtion to get an insight to their own prospecting.

Pros

Good solution to get propsects to an external group (with no access to our network/crm), to see the progress of these prospects through the pipeline and get insight to these accounts from each rep's notes/comments.

Cons

I do not see a way to assign a group of prospects to a particular rep; have to assign one prospect at a time.

Response from Yoolink

Replied April 2015

Hi, and thanks for your comment. If you go to the "all leads" or "all your leads" tab, by choosing the compact view you can do leads' mass assign. I hope this help. Regards

October 2014

Great lead tracking tool for small team of sales rep

Great lead tracking tool focused on the needs of sales rep: know what you have to work on, what the next step is and requires very little work from reps. Since it is easy to use, reps use it giving decent reporting to sales leaders. Simple and efficient!

Pros

Easy to use and requires little to no training, smart to-do/stand-by status to only focus on what matters and never let a lead fall through the cracks, 2 systems of tags to categorize leads quickly without heavy set-up, cheap

Kim from Wellness London

July 2016

Visual, clear and cuts the rubbish!

We have trialled this for a month and have been very impressed at the ease of use, the customer service and mostly how visual it makes the lead process.

Pros

The visual aspects and the clear definition between a prospect and a lead - so important and creates motivation and drive.

Cons

I cannot seem to use the toolbar feature which would be useful with linked in (I have a Mac) so not a surprise

Armin from medRecruit24.com - Agency for Medical Professionals

It is a great app! , the right mix of essential tools to keep the lead nurturing process running

Pros

- nice overview (not a confusing dashboard) - super price-performance relation - capturing of data from any website via LeadClipper - all information in one package - Less is more!

Cons

- missing Firefox/Nightly integration of the LeadClipper - changing of UI-structure - no Cons discoverd till now

Darlington from World Financial Group (WFG)

Great tool for entrepreneur

This CRM allows me to keep track for my clients and potential recruits. I can create multiple pipeline and keep track of my everyday activities. I love it

Pros

Very user friendly, cost effective and you can customize it to fit your business needs.

Cons

Nothing this is an awesome app and I would recommended it.

Sellami from Finatech Group

Good commercial tool

It's a really a very light and simple tool avoiding losing time on reporting and let focus on the opportunities, the pipe is very simple and useful, more effort can be done on statistics reports.

Pros

Simplicity of the app

Cons

The statistic report and export to PDF

Penny from PJ A Outsourced Sales Services

February 2016

YDNCRM helped us improve the productivity and motivation of our Sales Team

Easy to learn and easy to use! Support is prompt, friendly and efficient. We trialled the app for 30 days and have been sufficiently impressed to continue on a paid basis. The app required us to rethink several of our Sales Processes and we now operate much more efficiently. The entire sales pipeline is now highly visible to all and we are excited that we can now see the progress in moving the Leads from Suspect to Prospect culminating in Won, Lost or Cancelled. We adapted the app to track the product delivery process beyond the winning of the deal to installation and final payment.

Dan

Best Value for the Money !!

Pros

After looking at other CRM Apps This product offered the Free trial. I use this to manage all my sales contacts and jobs sold

Cons

So Far So Good, This CRM offers everything to run my day to day sales. I really have not found any downsides with this application.

August 2016

Harsh from Robo Shaastra

August 2016

It really works and most practical and easy to use product.

Earlier i used many products but they were neither resonating with nature of work nor were they practical. the product design is awesome and very intuitive.

Pros

User friendly and very intuitive. Good customer support.

Cons

Multiple sales funnel option is only for enterprise version.

Guillaume from ESSEC Solutions Entreprises

Our new prosp' software

We tried You Don't Need a CRM and we definitely liked it : the overall software is easy to use, extremely intuitive and enables you to get results.

Pros

Ease of use Smooth interface Entirely personalizable

Cons

Some optimization are still to do

Luis from Metric Arts

A very intuitive CRM.

Pros

The most I like about YDNCRM is that allows you to follow the different process for each lead you manage. Is very easy to set you tags, pipeline, teams and tasks.

Cons

If you need to manage the same data base whit different products, and if you have different pipelines for each product, maybe this is not the best tool. Also you cannot add all you leads to the sales (ex) process in a few clics, instead you have to make "clic" at each lead to add them to your pipeline.

Shelley from SenText Solutions

Well worth the price

It as some great features. easy to organize your clients and keeping track of your hotlist. I like the integration into the calendar to help remind me of appointments.

Pros

Affordable, for the price, it's useful to have.

Cons

Not sure. they've done a great job with everything.

Paris

Industry: Online Media

NoCRM Works Well

I really like NoCRM for lead management. It is very intuitive. I love the drag and drop feature for leads to move them along the pipeline. Its simple on the surface but allows depth of content capture if you need it.

Pros

Very intuitive. Perfect for lead management. Easy drag and drop. Works consistently.

Cons

Would be nice if it allowed for multiple lead pipelines. Lets say for example one for client leads and one for job prospects. Right now they would have to be separate accounts.

patrick from VALREC

Industry: Environmental Services

CRM fast and efficient

It's not my first CRM that I setup, even is this software is not supposed to be a CRM, it's an incredible help for the sales and to follow all the leads. Thank

Pros

Easy to follow and setup

Cons

Of course some functions are missing but it's common. I Hope

Kumar from Blackbox

The best 'No Nonsense' Lead Tracking tool currently available

We tried complex CRMs and realized that we really don't need to buy such expensive tools as we mainly needed an easy to use pipeline tracker with some notification facilities and bulk prospects upload features and YDNCRM was spot on the target. Pros: Awesome tools for 1 step lead creation from linkedin and emails directly. Android and iOS apps Cons: Multiple leads for the same client has to be managed through client folder which is not bad but could have been more user friendly.

Jose

May 2015

Extraordinary tool for organizing ay win new customers

It allowed me to better organize my time and I am getting to my first clients with this tool I think a phenomenal tool

Pros

It is easy to use. very intuitive. reminds you when you make a call to a customer. you can link it to other applications. will organize the conversations going history that you had with the contact. Will generate some statistics of your leads.

Cons

So far I have no against

DURAND from SD CONSEIL

January 2016

Simple, easy to use and nice interface

I want to say i like the software. I try many CRM and when you want sell products, i think it's the best because you're focus on the opportunities to make business. You don't lose time to fill your database. You import a file and you start to work on your deals. And for me, the important thing too, is that the team is here for you if you need help. After one week i received an e-mail to ask me if everything is ok. (good point) Just one thing to say : TRY IT

Mykola from ArtBrains Software

easy and useful sales process system

Simple and understandable system. Everything you need are at your fingertips, easily search leads and manage any changes in process.

Pros

simple end functional, easy to use

May 2016

Frédéric from Opus MI

May 2016

Great tool, simple and powerful

It's so easy to use : no need to fill in any database... Just add your own mail adress in bcc so that you create a lead when you mail a contact, or even scan a card with the mobile app... Tasks reminder is fully integrated in google calendar so you can drive your prospection with the tool and track any contact ! That's a tool I use and enjoy every day ! Pros ? Still looking for after three months of use...

Excellent, simple and efficient

100% online system that helps you manage your prospets rapidly and efficiently. Easy to set up and very intuitive, this app is ideally configured for mobile people.

Pros

I asked a question to the support team. I received an answer in less than 24 hours. The contact that I talked to was very nice and the support seems to be very open-minded to any suggestions.

Pedro from Avixy

Very High Rating!

I would like to congrats the creators of YDNACRM. Besides the ease of use, I liked a lot and it is very useful the possibility to assign an email directly to a lead by just copying avixy@leadalead.com into the Cco field. Also, creating a lead from a business card is also fantastic! Another functionality I found great are the prospection sheets! Anyway... congrats for it. We will continue using it a lot!

Giorgio

Uzziel from CWCuitlahuac

Great and cheap app

I have a small retail business so I needed a system to manage my lead without running out on budget. I tested the free service and I loved it, now i have more than 1 year using it and i find it very help full, plus the NO CRM team provides ongoing support and training. I highly recommend this system if you have small to medium sales teams and don't want to spend weeks on the set up.

Scott from Scott Davis's Accounting Solutions

No CRM Awsome

This is making it easy for me to have a CRM without the headaches of an overcomplicated monstrosity.

Pros

I like that I can use it easily and it is not over complicated. I tried several and all of the competitors are too much for what I need. Also one great price!

Cons

Probably that it doesn't have a place for regular contacts that are not sales oriented. For example, I have contacts that I want to store that may generate leads but not sales.

Seb from Struq

October 2014

Great tool to track leads without living in your CRM

It does what it says on the tin: track leads, help sales rep know when to get back in touch with a lead and structure deals quickly using tags. This is a sales-rep focused CRM, not a reporting-led CRM and it helps make sure no lead ever falls through the crack. The app is very easy to use, requires no training and can be configured for a small team in 5 minutes. Great way to power a small sales team.

April 2016

Jordi from Cycling in Costa Brava

April 2016

Easy, functional and focused on the important things

We'd been trying several CRM softwares and we finally decided to implement You Don't need a CRM because it allows that our sales team work 100% focused on their opportunities and don't lose time and efforts filling long forms. At the same time, it was really easy to integrate with our email platform and we now have all the information always synchronized.