All Zendesk Suite Reviews

8/10 stars

Ahmed

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Revolutionizing Customer Support with Zendesk Suite.

Our experience with Zendesk Suite has been extremely positive. The software is intuitive and easy to use, making it simple for our team to efficiently handle customer inquiries and concerns. The Ticket Management feature, in particular, has been incredibly impactful, allowing our team to prioritize and organize customer inquiries in a way that maximizes efficiency and effectiveness.The Sales Pipeline Management feature has also been a valuable asset, as it helps our team stay on top of potential sales opportunities and effectively manage and close deals. The Multi-Channel Communication feature is also a standout, as it enables our team to communicate with customers through a variety of channels, providing convenience and flexibility.Integration with other applications and services has been seamless, allowing our team to easily access and utilize the information and tools they need to provide the best possible customer support. The reporting and analytics feature provides valuable insights into customer behavior and preferences, allowing us to make data-driven decisions.Zendesk Suite has been a valuable asset to our company, helping us to improve our customer support and resulting in a positive customer experience. It's also worth noting that Zendesk Suite's customer support is top-notch, they are always available to assist and answer any questions, and they constantly release updates to improve the software.

PROS

- The software is highly intuitive and easy to use, allowing our team to quickly and efficiently handle customer inquiries and concerns. - The Ticket Management feature is particularly impactful, as it allows our team to prioritize and organize customer inquiries in a way that maximizes efficiency and effectiveness.- The Sales Pipeline Management feature is also very useful, as it helps our team stay on top of potential sales opportunities and effectively manage and close deals. - The Multi-Channel Communication feature is also a standout, as it enables our team to communicate with customers through a variety of channels, providing convenience and flexibility. - The integration with other applications and services is seamless, allowing our team to easily access and utilize the information and tools they need to provide the best possible customer support.

CONS

- One thing that could be improved is the customization options for certain features such as Customizable Forms, while they do provide some level of flexibility, it could be beneficial to have more options to tailor it to specific needs of the business. - The Reporting/Analytics feature a bit complex and difficult to navigate, and it might be beneficial to make it more user-friendly.

Reason for choosing Zendesk Suite

Zendesk Suite was chosen over other alternative products because it offered a comprehensive solution that met our specific needs and requirements for customer service and support, and it has a great balance of features, pricing, and customer support.

Lena

Gambling & Casinos, 11-50 employees

Nice tool for tracking KPIs

PROS

It's great for generating KPI reports since it offers tracking on both team and individual levels. The UI is nice and easy to use, and even people with no experience can learn to use it in a few days. I used this platform in my previous company and now I'm on my way to launch my own, so if everything goes well, I would come back.

CONS

Option to add more folders in the ticketing system.

Matt

Education Management, 11-50 employees

CX solution

Very poor. Don't bother with the trials, go and look at something else.

PROS

Not many at all, the agents don't seem to have much interest

CONS

Ironic that a company trying to sell software for CX, is so poor with their own service

kreasan

Construction, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2023

Zendesk Suite offers both quality and quantity under the same basket.

Profoundly amazing. Giving the best experience to customers and creating a wonderful working environment for all.

PROS

Achieving automations in workflows saves time and energy. It also relieves the organization the cost of hiring more personnels for the job. I have experienced a quantified benefits ranging from speed, smartness in the outcome and cost effectiveness. I highly treasure Zendesk Suite. Customers are appreciating what they get from us. Join the ride for greater achievements.

CONS

Very clean. I find no cons for Zendesk Suite. Everything is sorted by the ease of navigation and smart results.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

Zendesk Suite is good from all angles. The benefits are instant and relatable.

Sheri

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Zendesk Suite

PROS

The tickets are forwarded to email automatically.

CONS

Replies made in ZenDesk directly do not get sent via email.

Albert

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2021

A living nightmare

I've used Zendesk in all of the ventures I've participated in. Unfortunately. I get it that in 2012 it was an easy option, but today there are plenty more and plenty of options of building out solutions yourself if customer support means everything to you.

PROS

Sticking to Zendesk is very easy. Open a free account, plug in your email and you are off. Thats the reason this company is such a popular customer support software. Start off frictionlessly and you won't ever be able to stick away from them. That doesn't mean they are a good solution.

CONS

As soon as you want to build some sophisticated solutions with ANY digital company in 2021 requires from day one, you will face two things: 1) Advertised features for enterprise plans which don't actually exist, or are a euphemism of what one can understand. I.E. a sandbox environment. We literally got told it didn't exist after we hired enterprise chat. 2) A terrible - terrible is the word, I honestly don't like to speak poorly in public of anyone, but you guys deserve this post - customer support. Despite having an account manager, I have probable been referred to sign up on my own for multiple register forms for products, and speak to multiple agents to sign SO to commit to payments... and the product was NEVER delivered. Once they have you committed to a payment, they won't follow up for success.

Reason for choosing Zendesk Suite

This is where you get trapped. Someone in operations or tech implements it to solve a short term gain, and starts pulling the feature string. As soon as you are stuck, you are stuck for good.

John Anthony

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Zendesk Master

Overall, Zendesk is a platform that can help your company for everyday use.

PROS

Zendesk is very user-friendly and very minimalist. I love using this platform as it is very to use and very affordable.

CONS

There are a lot of things that need improvement but I'm happy to use this service.

Mikko Jerome

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 employees

Zendesk Suite Review

I am very happy using Zendesk since it makes my work easier.

PROS

It is very useful to communicate with customers and it is easy to access the previous conversations.

CONS

Since it doesn't always appear when I want to look for anything, it's hard to do so.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

A very convenient and ergonomic tool to gain productivity

In general, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease with which this tool, with its multiple, well-organized functions, could be appropriated, and by the fluidity and coordination of its features.

PROS

It's a very complete and easy-to-use working tool.

CONS

The ticket service could be simpler and have automatic deletion times.

Antonio

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Zendesk Suite helps me keep track of customer support tickets and manage communication efficiently.

PROS

I love the user-friendly interface and the ability to customize ticket views to fit my needs.

CONS

Sometimes the reporting features can be a bit confusing and I wish there were more advanced analytics available.

Kelvin

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

very good to use

PROS

Excelent, in over 5 years of use we have never had a service disruption. It satisfies our need

Nick

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Zendesk - Robust Ticketing Software

We used Zendesk at 3 of my last 4 jobs. The last 2 at my suggestion. We handle a diverse amount of different customer issues and its a great system to manage and track all the different interactions our customers are having as well as the agents that are handling them.

PROS

The ticketing platform was much easier to use than our antiquated ticketing service we used. I like the different options and features that Zendesk has vs some of the other companies out there.

CONS

The interface is a little tricky if you have not used it before. So unless you have a diverse knowledge of ticketing software the hill can be a little hard to climb at first, but once you do its smooth sailing from there.

Reason for choosing Zendesk Suite

Cheaper and more options at the time of switching. Although Freshdesk was more used friendly at first, it didnt really meet our needs.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

Konfigure was an older system that allowed for ticketing to be done, but it was not capable of handling the things we needed and the volume we were taking on.

Ted

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Need help from Zendesk? Forget it. Don't even bother.

Horrible. I only use this software because it would be a hassle porting all existing tickets over to a different platform. I needed billing support from them, and my ticket was 'escalated' to the Finance department, but nobody ever got back to me in time. Literally a few days went by and not one word from my Zendesk agent. They have a poor support system. So, if you don't ever need help with anything and know what you're doing, then ZD is probably for you.

PROS

The software functions nicely. It is very well put together. They make it easy to run a help desk.

CONS

The support, or lack thereof. If you need support for this software, they take a long, long time to get back to you. You better know what you're doing, because if you need to get a hold of them, I wish you the best of luck.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

A couple years ago, Freshdesk was lacking in features. I recently discovered they updated their platform.

Govindraj

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Productivity and Efficient Support tool

We wanted out of box support solutions so we moved from Salesforce to Zendesk so we don't have deployment cost in Zendesk. Everything comes out of box and as an Admin u just to read their Knowledge KB and configurat the system to meet ur business needs. We have achieved 24 x7 chat support services with the help of Zendesk chat which is a excellent software

PROS

The best part of the Product is it has multiple channel support, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business customer support agents productivity, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business productivity as well.

CONS

Yes Zendesk has recently launched Explore as an analytical tool in replacement to their Insight analytical tool which is not up to the mark and much complex in comparison to Insight. Also their training and learning cost is High which should be reduced.

Reason for choosing Zendesk Suite

Because Zendesk has a very good chat features and a unified communication system.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

Because Salesforce Service cloud is much complex and doesn't come with a out of box configuration. We always have to depend on a consultant and from a cost and quality perceptive it didn't meet our expectation.

Denise

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2022

This helps us to better serve our customers

We can use this data to improve the client experience by putting new processes in place. We've increased our output significantly, and now everything is in plain sight. It's incredible how much freedom we have when it comes to putting up a self-help library for our clientele. We were able to create a help center based on the Copenhagen theme, but we customized it to our liking with custom CSS styling.

PROS

There is nothing Zendesk does that I don't like! The back-end user experience is the greatest I've ever encountered. The integration of Shopify and the capturing of knowledge is effortless. We've been using Zendesk Support for years and I'm sure we've only scratched the surface of what it can accomplish, but for a little business like ours, it's more than enough.

CONS

New feature requests should be implemented more quickly, in my opinion. I would also like Zendesk to manage all new implementation requests.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

Great work on the integrations! All of our support tickets are sent to a Slack channel so that everyone on the team is informed of what's going on. Compared to some other companies, their prices are fairly affordable. All in all, this is a fantastic item.

Narendra Kumar

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Best Email Support Platform, If you are dealing with more Customers.

Having a track of support tickets we are getting and how many of them are solved, how much average time they are taken to get solved, and who had solved them. etc. these metrics are something that we can't get access in traditional email platforms. Zendesk is the platform that helped us in setting up all these things with ease and solved the biggest headache of ours.

PROS

The way it delivers the emails to the right customer support agent based on the query. We used to deal with a lot of customers and it is not possible for us to go with the G-mail to solve the customer queries and especially when there are a lot of queries with different categories. we have chosen Zendesk to segregate emails automatically and based on the query and also to which certain emails should fall. We have used the autoreply function for some of the emails where there is a standard reply. It is a pretty good dashboard to track the support tickets as well as team performance.

CONS

Not sure, as I didn't find any flaws in my usage time.

Reason for choosing Zendesk Suite

Not sure why we have taken Zendesk, however never felt regret after going for it.

Dan

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

A very flexible tool

ZenDesk is a solid cloud-based tool and very good value for money.We operate it since 2015 and it doesn't give us many problems, we probably not using it to its full capacity as it is mostly used as a dispatch tool hooked up with online forms.

PROS

Deployment is quick.A development test bed is available for an extra fee.The search is very accurate.Good selection of ready-made APIs.Flexible API templates.Many useful add-ons in the marketplace.WYSIWYG is stable and allows sandboxing.Scheduling of holidays is taken care of out of the box.Very customisable.Nice and rich reporting engine with good selection of export options.

CONS

The settings section is now separated from the main product; why?In previous versions, the settings were under the same window as the product making changes a breeze, now it's clunky with more buttons to push.Human help is not great, phoning help is almost impossible in the UK.When you get someone to call you back the support is not bad though not always aligned with standard 9-5 working days.Many help pages are dated.

Reason for choosing Zendesk Suite

Customisation and cloud capability.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

We needed a pure-cloud product and an easy way to hook up to Microsoft 365 and Azure AD, which wasn't possible with the previous suite we used from Solarwind.

Kendall