Zendesk Sell Software

4.30 / 5 (124)

Our advisors have recommended this product 128 times in the last 30 days

About Zendesk Sell

Zendesk Sell (formerly Base) is the web and mobile-based customer relationship management application that allows B2B and B2C sales professionals to manage sales, track leads and engage proactively with customers from anywhere. The system features a standalone sales automation module with options for integrated channel management and web self-service capabilities.

Zendesk Sell enables sales teams to capture, organize and properly track leads. Sales personnel can funnel leads from multiple sources including websites, spreadsheets or any marketing platform. Users can track sales and have full visibility into the sales pipeline with robust sales reporting feature.

Sales team leaders can monitor sales process by managing regions and teams through Base. Us...

Supported Operating System(s):

Mac OS, Solaris, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 8

124 Reviews of Zendesk Sell

Average User Ratings

Overall

4.30 / 5 stars

Ratings Snapshot

Likelihood to Recommend

Not likely

Very likely

Showing 1 - 5 of 124 results

Jacob from Attendí, Inc

Former User, Would use again

I think I well described it above but it was always positive. I loved connectivity through different regions with closers and it truly made scheduling easier.

Pros

We used base software when setting leads for Solar appointments. There was a really nice connectivity between me and the closers when I was using base. I love the idea that I can put notes on homes and have connectivity that I normally would not have had when we were using the paper method we used to use. I can slip appointments in between already scheduled appointments, just a solid product overall.

Cons

In relation to sales rabbit and other sales softwares, I loved the ability to see homes more clearly, I thought that was one thing I didn't have as much with base, it was still better in other ways though that outweighed the pros that sales rabbit brought. I would take this still over any other sales appointment software and calendaring out there.

Trent from 2T's Lawn Care & Landscaping

Industry: Facilities Services

Powerful and simple sales management tool

I mostly used Zendesk Sell when it was the Base CRM, though they've both worked and functioned very similarly. They have created a super easy-to-use interface that makes keeping track of and interacting with clients both simple and easy. Being able to read whole past interactions as well as see relevant sales data makes it a perfect choice for a small business. I don't know how well suited it would be to a large business, but one can hope it would work well.

Pros

- Simple input for contact information for different clients and potential clients - Super easy to create deals and potential purchases for clients - Schedule appointments, set reminders, and send emails all from within the program - Check metrics and numbers of different members of the sales team for different times and situations. - Allows others to quickly catch up on what has happened in client interactions by reading through the emails that have been sent previously - Easily sort through customer lists to find people who are relevant under different categories

Cons

- Sometimes too easy to change things that have been set by others - Contact uploading/downloading in .csv files is a bit of a pain at first, but not terrible to get used to.

Finally something new and interesting from Zendesk

The overall experience with Zendesk sell has been really good, I would recommend it.

Pros

Our team really liked this tool over salesforce. There are a ton of really great options and features, along with a pretty easy to use UI.

Cons

This is a new offering for Zendesk and the onboarding process left a lot to be desired. I do believe this will improve over time.

Erik from Klik & Steen

Industry: Online Media

Long time user

In the beginning when it was BaseCRM it was a nice system to use. After it became Zendesk sell all the extra functions become more expensive and there are better systems to use.

Pros

It's easy to store clients and manage your deals.

Cons

It's not very well integrated and we found a better system to use. Sinds 2013 we had a subscription and this was still active till April. When I wanted to delete my account on time, my complete account was deleted right away and that's it. No money refund when you pay for 7 years in a row prepaid and no access anymore for the period you paid for. This is how they treat customers who want to try something different after being a customer for 7 years .

Reasons for Choosing Zendesk Sell

I didn't

Marlene from PRRO

Good CRM That Integrate with CRM

Pros

Been using it since it came out as a beta months ago, It integrates very easily with Zendesk support ticketing and has all features as any other CRM. You can easily integrate with Pandadoc and send agreements. You can send texts, emails and calls from the CRM very easily and track agents productivity.

Cons

At first it didnt have all the features i needed and support when it was a beta but they fixed all that with time.