• Pros

• "I like that it is easy to use and collaborate with my team. The import into Zoho CRM is simple and effective!"

• "The client manager is very easy to use, and it doesn't take long to get the system setup and running."

• "Easy to use Great price User friendly Very easy to setup and get going"

• Cons

• "The possibilities are limited, because it stay simple and easy to use, but it's very good for little business."

• "I did struggle using the CRM when I initially started using it. I do feel that they ease of use could be improved upon. "

• "If you never used a CM before there is a small learning curve as is the case with any new technology you take up."

Browse Zoho ContactManager Reviews

Peter from consulting

Best choice for the price. Easy to use and has what I need.

Pros

The price was the biggest benefit. I did not have to worry which users or how much data I should import without worrying about the price skyrocketing. The system is easy to use so there was no real learning curve. I do not need or want it to integrate with everything. I just want it to keep my sales information organized and not add layers of complexity wasting my time.

Cons

Only two areas that I wish could be fixed: 1) The customized fields cannot be ordered in any other way that alphabetical. It would be great to mix and match them with the fixed fields or just have the customized field order in the way I think. 2) While there are many search features, tags, etc., it would be great to have any search result (or just unfiltered) have an A, B, C, quick jump to the top of companies that start with that letter.

Crystal from Integrity Accounting

Love The Simplicity

Pros

Cons

I wish there was an option so I could set certain repetitive tasks to repeat, it works great for irregular tasks through.

beth from Concierge and VIP Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I tried this product out using their free version but ended up finding another software

With all of the features and option offered, this would be a great product for any business, however, it was too complicated to implement if you needed something fast. If you are experienced in using and setting up this type of software, by the scope of their products, it would be a good option.

Pros

Zoho offers everything you would need to run a business, with free and pay versions. The ability to integrate all the features makes running a company a lot easier

Cons

It was too complicated if you need something simple, easy to implement and use. They have features that allow you to customize everything but I ended up spending more time trying to figure things out than getting full use of the product. I ended up going with another company's pay versions.

Ana from Ltd Magticom

Good business contact manager

Pros

It’s very comfortable to manage my business contacts and arrange tasks, with app also.

Cons

I am using it short time so its amazing tool

Eduardo from E-commerce

Industry: International Trade and Development

Great and easy to use

Pros

Has a smooth learning curve. I've became a "pro" in like 20 minutes. Gmail and Mailchimp integrations works well. The user interface is great and really intuitive. Easy to configure. Very simple. The tasks template is great to workgroups.

Cons

The integration with Gmail could be better. For example, I use GTD methodology in my labels but, since the e-mail interface in ZOHO doesnt import / work with labels, I am unable to fully use the gmail integration. ZOHO should really improve that, and it would be amazing

Eric from ODSIS

A Cross entreprise Contact management problem solver

Pros

ContactManager really is easy to use even on the synchronization department. Contacts (and Companies) are easy to tag to add any criterium. The search engine is amazingly fast and so is the sync between e.g. Outlook (newly created contact) and ContactManager (contact appear within seconds).

Cons

It is not yet possible not to share contacts with colleagues though a workaround exist. It would be nice that private Outlook contacts don't sync. Maybe a feature for the future.

Tracey from VEVA MOBILE NOTARY TX

Great for Managing Contacts

I am able to manage all of my business contacts with this software. It is like having rolodex in software.

Pros

The awesomeness of Zoho ContactManager is the fact that you can keep all of your contacts and their info in one place. It is also cool because it integrates with other software.

Cons

The price is what I like least. Although it is free for a single user. But a better fee scale would allow me to enjoy it more

Jose from George W Jones Company

Great tool for starting managing your information fast and quick without too much to learn

fast access to contact and all messages related to it.

Pros

Easy to setup and synchronization with Outlook. I like the way the data base is setup and links all info as it finds all data which is pertinent to each other.

Cons

It only syncs one mail box. I had to create my own rules with Outlook in order to get access to other email addresses within the company so I could have new contacts automatically entered into the system.

Ian from Raia Multimedia Limited

A way to organize your contact for Mass mail

I needed a way of organizing my contacts for the purposes of sending newsletter. My need was to import my contact from my Gmail to my campaign manager. Zoho contact sorted me out.

Pros

Ability to import contacts from Google mail

Cons

Filtering and removing duplicates not easily done.

June 2016

Chris from MID Communications Ltd

June 2016

Great and i love it

Able to keep up with multiple address books in one place. An old contact manager does have its share of benefits. It's paid for. People know how to use it. It's customized for some of your business processes. However, there are many business benefits that your company is not getting by using an old contact manager, but that it could be getting from a newer CRM system. Here are a few. Independence from Operating Systems your old contact manager will only run on certain versions of the Windows operating system. Your Mac users need to find workarounds to access the system. Elimination of Multiple Databases many companies still maintain customer data in applications such as Access, FileMaker and Excel because it's not possible to marry data and functionality from these systems with an older system. Integration with Lead Generation Platforms if your company is generating and nurturing leads with a platform such as HubSpot, there's no closed loop integration between these types of systems and an old contact manager. Giving Users the Big Picture older contact managers were designed to be contact-centric rather than account-centric. This means that users do not get the big picture view of prospects and customers contacts end up as islands of information. An Online Customer Support System old contact managers are designed for phone based customer service and customer support. Increasingly, customers would rather email their issues or even Tweet their issues. Old systems do not allow for customer interactivity via email or social media. Automatic Database Maintenance and Backups the maintenance of older software systems is part of an overall, internal IT maintenance plan, which involves server, workstation and laptop updates, component swaps and database backups. For companies with an old contact manager, this is an internal responsibility which has risks and non-investment costs. Ubiquitous Email Integration users want integration with Outlook, Gmail and other email clients. Old contact managers do not provide email integration across different email clients. Easy Mobile Access users want to access their company's CRM application from iPhone, iPad, Android and more. With the exception of some available, third party add-ons, old contact managers do not support any of these mobile platforms. The newer CRM systems continue to evolve quickly as they are based on technologies that allow for rapid iteration of new functionality

Pros

Zoho is a great system that can do a lot of actions and automation. It was very easy to set-up, but I am tech-savvy enough and had a visual of how I wanted it set-up. Once set-up, it makes everything so much easier. Also, there customer service is absolutely amazing!

Cons

So far I did not find any negative points, this is my first experience with a sales management software and Zoho does all which are required to make sales management an efficient task.

A usefulle tool for small bussines

As I said, the free version is ok, but not fantasttic The layout is easy to configure and that the data is all in one place. It's an extremely organized system. Zoho contact is very simple to use and give many possibilities. You can connect your social network and your Mailchimp account. It integrates well with other programs and I am enjoying having my contacts in one place. The efficiency is key to productivity as well.

Hari from Composite Pipes Industry LLC

Industry: Oil & Energy

Most helpful app

Pros

Being in sales business, I find Zoho contact manager quite useful. We meet a lot of people and this app helps me organise contacts. Anyone in my team can get the contact information. We can also use google apps to access the contacts which is additional benefit.

Cons

I find this quite helpful to me and my colleagues.

Dave from ACHWorks

Zoho is ok for free, pro and pay versions are lacking

I have found several to integrate with by using CApterra. We have opened three different verticals by scoping best products.

Pros

As I said, the free version is ok, but not fantasttic

Cons

It is clunky nad there are too many non-reactive tools

Just Started already in Love

It is really nice to have a central location for contact information that is not overwhelming with irrelevant stuff, but can be attached in to their other software for greater use.

Pros

Extremely easy to set up, import contacts from nearly anything (including business cards- with their mobile app!), easy to organize and just use. Depending on the subscription, you can easily add hundreds of clients, add tags to organize them, include customized fields, assign them to users, connect to their social accounts, create tasks for each contact if needed, add photos for each customer, and keep track of notes.

Cons

The business card scanner is a little lacking: 1) it has some issues with images on the card interfering with the text recognition, 2) Proper capitalization is not automatically done- so someone with a formatted "FULL CAPS" name will import in the same manner, rather than "Normal Caps".

Mario from Cornejo Co

An agenda of business contacts

Pros

In this software the contacts go to a business level. You can write notes, create tasks and generate deals. In the end you can visualize which are those that represent most transactions.

Cons

It needs some integration with the mail and that the deals can be generated as PDFs and attach or share by some other apps.

Shaun from Equip Your Kitchen 4 Less

Industry: Restaurants

Was quite surprised at how easy it was to set-up and train my folks on!

It has an easier mobile app that allows us to make calls right from the app and it automatically puts in an event started/closed/next steps.

Pros

Very intuitive. Even for a person that is "new" to CRM's, this is a pretty straight forward alternative. I loved how I could create additional fields, like anniversaries, spouse, gifting etc...

Cons

It took some time to figure out reporting and to filter the fields so that I got the report I was looking for. I also ran into issues of finding a lead on page 9, going and updating then when I back out I'm back to page 1. Which was frustrating because my next lead was on page 11.

Iris from Farmacia Milla 8

Better contacts management

Pros

It is excellent for managing the contacts of the organization. Among colleagues, they can see different types of management (notes, tasks) and thus have clarity for follow-up.

Cons

I would like a better integration with the emails. This software is good but I think you have to generate some integration with the mail to make it more attractive.

Janet from JM Ryan, Inc.

Good basic CRM. we used free version with a more limited feature set, fine for small business

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to get new employees using it quickly. Friendly interface, intuitive, large data sets, good tickler system

Cons

Weird limitations ( i.e. if you don't know a prospects last name, you have to make one up or it won't accept the file...). Seemingly arbitrary in design. But easy enough to work around

Elvis from Panamalex

Manage your business contacts easily

Pros

You can easily manage your contacts, assign tasks, keep track of pending tasks and plan follow-up activities

Cons

Sometimes the application on the cell phone fails me. I would like to make stability improvements, synchronization and new implementations

the right CRM for start running a business

Pros

you don't have to pay per user a the beginning so is one of the cheapest way to start operate CRM. every guy in the company is connected with each other and is too easy to understand to everybody

Cons

they pipe sales is missing , its difficult make followup of the opportunity's and saves email that we share with our clients

Nestor from Centeno Figueroa & Co.

Started using it and was very easy to learn. Very intuitive.

I am still adding more contacts but the features of having all the emails per contact is great. I am still looking for updated syncronization for contacts. It might be there, but I don't see it.

Pros

Easy syncronization with email. The tasks creation and assignement works pretty good as well as the deals features.

Cons

Needs more project collaboration features. Also, collaboration with colleages is lacking. I would like to see a project option where tasks could be created. Also, the sub tasks would be a plus.

Feeling more in control!

Pros

Building task lists in my contact management has reduced the multiple streams of information I was constantly wading through.

Cons

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't find it to be super intuitive. I often found myself struggling to get where I needed to be.

Ian from Raia Multimedia Limited

Ability to connect with Gmail.

I am able to organize my contacts.

Pros

I like zoho contact manager becase i can easily import my contacts from Gmail. i use android and i would like to migrate my contact to zoho contact manager. whats more it is that i can upload my contacts to zoho crm.

Cons

i have experienced alot of duplicates. if zoho can improve on how to merge the contacts. especially every time i import contacts from gmail, it creates several duplicates.

billy

Helps me organize my work

Pros

Puts the information i need into one place to find easily. If you need all your contacts to be in one area to find and sort with other programs it helps you combind that info and makes it easy of you need a co worker to find info as well.

Cons

Sometimes it lags loading the info i need quickly. If I need it to find someone then I have to remember how it was set up exactly. It should have more sort options.

Deanna from XTRLs International inc

I needed a new online contact manager FAST when my previous provided folded. Zoho saved the day!

It certainly met my needs when I needed a perfect-fit solution.

Pros

Zoho let's me decide how much or how little of the feature/functionality to use, without constantly advertising additional services to me.

mostafa from Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies (CIHRS)

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

the overall experience is very good. the software is very helpful.

manage a huge number of contacts -over 3000 contacts- is really hard if you are working as public relations officer. zoho is really simple way to do that

Pros

it's really easy to use and explore. the import export feature is huge plus in addition to integration with other services like office 365.

Cons

you can't export more than 100 contact at time. you can't simply export all of your contacts at once

Trudy

William from Wisecurity Group

Business agenda

Pros

Manage your business contacts from this fabulous application. Not only will it help you organize yourself, you can also create follow-up on pending deals and activities. Best of all, the paid version is for unlimited users.

Cons

It would be good to have a small pie graph for the contacts that reflects the activities or deals created.

Iris from Imexport

My business contacts

Pros

I like the way of custom tracking to my business contacts. I can generate deals and create folow-up tasks. It is excellent to organize me.

Cons

Sometimes when I am with connections issues it gives me problems to load. There should be an offline mode that will automatically synchronize everything that is done offline.

Rida from Estethica Sağlıklı Güzellik

the best app to save your deals and contacts

Pros

the deals and the easy system i used it for 30 days and it was perfect it makes everything easy and helpfull

Gary from San Diego Futures Foundation

Loving it!

Pros

I find Zoho easy to use yet powerful enough to accomplish everything I need it to do. I like using the business card app to quickly update my contact files.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet that has caused me to rethink using Zoho. If I do I will be sure to post and let everyone know.

So far so good

Pros

Zoho contact is very simple to use and give many possibilities. The free version is ok. It does integrates well with other programs which is great.

Cons

It needs to add more quick way to modify features. I am still learning though so it may get better and easier.

waquar from systomech engineers

Industry: Industrial Automation

zoho contacts get in touch with all your contacts at one place....

Pros

the integration it has on wesites is on of the best thing. looks very professional.... useful tool for businesses.

Cons

there is nothing that least to like in this software.. it is complete package for business. for every small business or startup zohon is really good tool.

Harry from STL Business News

this is not the CRM you are looking for

tried it for 21 days and scraped it.

Pros

Not one thing, it was clunky and set up was a bear

Cons

it was clunky, customer service was horrible, costs were not as much as salesforce, but basically you are getting salesforce type product which is great for data entry but horrible for killing sales peoples time and controlling their sales hours by forcing them to input mass amounts of data.

Kate from Sweet Water Decor

We use this to keep track of sales/do email blasts/keep track of leads

Pros

Cons

As of now, all things must be manually entered into Zoho. An automatic import option would be really helpful.

Missed a major integration

Pros

Well structured and option of choosing and adding fields.

Cons

It does not integrate with Zoho CRM. You need to export the contacts to a CSV file and import it in the CRM

joshua from Attention To Detail

Industry: Computer Networking

Best Alternative to Microsoft

Pros

how easily my contacts list and business cards were imported and organized

Cons

i cannot complain one bit at the moment, nor do I believe I will anytime soon.

Gabriela from SovranHR

Easy Contact Manager Great Price

Pros

Easy to use Great price User friendly Very easy to setup and get going

Orlando from Ker Seguros

Managing business contacts

Pros

One of the features that I really like is Web-To-Contacts Form because it allows me to improve the database of new clients and prospects.

Cons

I feel that as a contact manager, there may be more options to improve. It is not translated in Spanish. I can not customize the contact registration page. There are no custom fields with formulas.

Alex from Financial Services

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Not great

Entering data. However, I find it confusing still.

Pros

The potential it could have. The price lower than SalesForce is a good incentive. I've been able to get connected to tech support, but only some times.

Cons

Should be more user friendly. Also, should give FULL access to ALL features for an initial period of 60 days so we can get to feel it all before upgrading. Tech support should become available more immediately. No one has contacted me for the past few days on my questions so I could decide on upgrading. This should not be normal.

Kayla from Panamalex

Business contacts

Pros

It is a way to have control and a better follow up to the contacts that represent transactions for the company. Unlike the traditional phone book, it allows you to create notes, follow-up tasks and reminders.

Cons

For me it would be better if this software was integrated with the Zoho Mail.

Louis Marie from Publication

Very simple and powerful

Katie from Courageous Steps

Will be useful once I set it up

It is helping keep me organized. Once it's set up it'll be great!

Pros

It appears to be something that will help my organization grow larger and greater over the last few years.

Cons

I am having a difficult time setting it up. I am not a techie and I believe that with greater focus on set up, I'll be able to use it more and in greater ways.

Kerry from Elevated Construction Group

Enjoying managing my contacts with Zoho ContactManager finding it's ease of use fantastic!

Integrates with Zoho CRM

Pros

Cons

Editing my contacts seem daunting, just because I have to many. Navigating around has taken some time and am still in the early stages of figuring it out.

Amanda from SeatEngine

Gets the job done but ease of use could be improved

Pros

This CRM has a version that's free to use, which is helpful if you are a small company on a budget or you're new to using CRM's and want to try it out.

Cons

Clunky and not organized. Needs a refresh.

Pros

It holds all your information in one place, and can be useful for quick glances of contact information.

Cons

The notes section is a mess things get lost in there much to easily. Would love some sort of organizational tool.

Hanson from Think Board

Great way to manage your clients

We went from google sheets to Zoho Contact manager and man! is it much better. We can really update contacts in real time and close sales quicker because of it

Joey from The Brazos Group

Decent but not sure it is the answer

If you are looking for a inexpensive way to keep all contacts organized, this is an option. Not sure it has enough features for a large scale firm.

Elisa from Ker seguros

Business contacts management

Pros

It's a different way to keep business contacts in mind. I like the easy statistical way that I can see how much the contact or company represents.

Cons

I would like more actions to be created. It seems like a software under development and there are many more options to add.