Zoho ContactManager

Zoho ContactManager Reviews

• icon"One of the features that I really like is Web-To-Contacts Form because it allows me to improve the database of new clients and prospects."
  • icon"I find Zoho easy to use yet powerful enough to accomplish everything I need it to do. I like using the business card app to quickly update my contact files."
  • icon"I did not have to worry which users or how much data I should import without worrying about the price skyrocketing. The system is easy to use so there was no real learning curve."
  • icon"The notes section is a mess things get lost in there much to easily."
  • icon"They pipe sales is missing , its difficult make followup of the opportunity's and saves email that we share with our clients."
  • icon"Sometimes it lags loading the info i need quickly. If I need it to find someone then I have to remember how it was set up exactly."

Browse all Zoho ContactManager Reviews

• Have you used Zoho ContactManager and would like to share your experience with others?

Peter

Best choice for the price. Easy to use and has what I need.

Pros

The price was the biggest benefit. I did not have to worry which users or how much data I should import without worrying about the price skyrocketing. The system is easy to use so there was no real learning curve. I do not need or want it to integrate with everything. I just want it to keep my sales information organized and not add layers of complexity wasting my time.

Cons

Only two areas that I wish could be fixed: 1) The customized fields cannot be ordered in any other way that alphabetical. It would be great to mix and match them with the fixed fields or just have the customized field order in the way I think. 2) While there are many search features, tags, etc., it would be great to have any search result (or just unfiltered) have an A, B, C, quick jump to the top of companies that start with that letter.

Yaco

Zoho did it again

I really liked it, it let us share all our sales contacts between teams, it has been a pleasure to work with Zoho support as well.

Pros

The product is really simple to use. Like most Zoho Apps, it is well crafted, it has a nice and friendly UI, and it just works.

Cons

It is a little bit more complicated than its competitors in terms of ease of use

Reasons for switching to Zoho ContactManager

We used to share our contacts through instant messaging apps, but we needed better solutions made for our use case.

beth

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I tried this product out using their free version but ended up finding another software

With all of the features and option offered, this would be a great product for any business, however, it was too complicated to implement if you needed something fast. If you are experienced in using and setting up this type of software, by the scope of their products, it would be a good option.

Pros

Zoho offers everything you would need to run a business, with free and pay versions. The ability to integrate all the features makes running a company a lot easier

Cons

It was too complicated if you need something simple, easy to implement and use. They have features that allow you to customize everything but I ended up spending more time trying to figure things out than getting full use of the product. I ended up going with another company's pay versions.

Time used: Free Trial

A usefulle tool for small bussines

As I said, the free version is ok, but not fantasttic The layout is easy to configure and that the data is all in one place. It's an extremely organized system. Zoho contact is very simple to use and give many possibilities. You can connect your social network and your Mailchimp account. It integrates well with other programs and I am enjoying having my contacts in one place. The efficiency is key to productivity as well.

Eric

A Cross entreprise Contact management problem solver

Pros

ContactManager really is easy to use even on the synchronization department. Contacts (and Companies) are easy to tag to add any criterium. The search engine is amazingly fast and so is the sync between e.g. Outlook (newly created contact) and ContactManager (contact appear within seconds).

Cons

It is not yet possible not to share contacts with colleagues though a workaround exist. It would be nice that private Outlook contacts don't sync. Maybe a feature for the future.

Ana

Good business contact manager

Pros

It’s very comfortable to manage my business contacts and arrange tasks, with app also.

Cons

I am using it short time so its amazing tool

Ian

Ability to connect with Gmail.

I am able to organize my contacts.

Pros

I like zoho contact manager becase i can easily import my contacts from Gmail. i use android and i would like to migrate my contact to zoho contact manager. whats more it is that i can upload my contacts to zoho crm.

Cons

i have experienced alot of duplicates. if zoho can improve on how to merge the contacts. especially every time i import contacts from gmail, it creates several duplicates.

Jose

Great tool for starting managing your information fast and quick without too much to learn

fast access to contact and all messages related to it.

Pros

Easy to setup and synchronization with Outlook. I like the way the data base is setup and links all info as it finds all data which is pertinent to each other.

Cons

It only syncs one mail box. I had to create my own rules with Outlook in order to get access to other email addresses within the company so I could have new contacts automatically entered into the system.

Ian

A way to organize your contact for Mass mail

I needed a way of organizing my contacts for the purposes of sending newsletter. My need was to import my contact from my Gmail to my campaign manager. Zoho contact sorted me out.

Pros

Ability to import contacts from Google mail

Cons

Filtering and removing duplicates not easily done.

Trudy

Great and i love it

Able to keep up with multiple address books in one place. An old contact manager does have its share of benefits. It's paid for. People know how to use it. It's customized for some of your business processes. However, there are many business benefits that your company is not getting by using an old contact manager, but that it could be getting from a newer CRM system. Here are a few. Independence from Operating Systems your old contact manager will only run on certain versions of the Windows operating system. Your Mac users need to find workarounds to access the system. Elimination of Multiple Databases many companies still maintain customer data in applications such as Access, FileMaker and Excel because it's not possible to marry data and functionality from these systems with an older system. Integration with Lead Generation Platforms if your company is generating and nurturing leads with a platform such as HubSpot, there's no closed loop integration between these types of systems and an old contact manager. Giving Users the Big Picture older contact managers were designed to be contact-centric rather than account-centric. This means that users do not get the big picture view of prospects and customers contacts end up as islands of information. An Online Customer Support System old contact managers are designed for phone based customer service and customer support. Increasingly, customers would rather email their issues or even Tweet their issues. Old systems do not allow for customer interactivity via email or social media. Automatic Database Maintenance and Backups the maintenance of older software systems is part of an overall, internal IT maintenance plan, which involves server, workstation and laptop updates, component swaps and database backups. For companies with an old contact manager, this is an internal responsibility which has risks and non-investment costs. Ubiquitous Email Integration users want integration with Outlook, Gmail and other email clients. Old contact managers do not provide email integration across different email clients. Easy Mobile Access users want to access their company's CRM application from iPhone, iPad, Android and more. With the exception of some available, third party add-ons, old contact managers do not support any of these mobile platforms. The newer CRM systems continue to evolve quickly as they are based on technologies that allow for rapid iteration of new functionality

Pros

Zoho is a great system that can do a lot of actions and automation. It was very easy to set-up, but I am tech-savvy enough and had a visual of how I wanted it set-up. Once set-up, it makes everything so much easier. Also, there customer service is absolutely amazing!

Cons

So far I did not find any negative points, this is my first experience with a sales management software and Zoho does all which are required to make sales management an efficient task.

Hari

Industry: Oil & Energy

Most helpful app

Pros

Being in sales business, I find Zoho contact manager quite useful. We meet a lot of people and this app helps me organise contacts. Anyone in my team can get the contact information. We can also use google apps to access the contacts which is additional benefit.

Cons

I find this quite helpful to me and my colleagues.

Dimitar

The Best all in one contact manager

All contacts could be reached at one sight.

Pros

Our sales agents can add different prospects. As a sales manager this is very important for me. There is no more need to use different calendars or excel sheets.

Cons

I think that mobile version could be a little better but it's ok.

Reasons for choosing Zoho ContactManager

After some research and demo trial I decide to implement this software for the company needs.

Reasons for switching to Zoho ContactManager

Better functionality and easier access

Dave

Zoho is ok for free, pro and pay versions are lacking

I have found several to integrate with by using CApterra. We have opened three different verticals by scoping best products.

Pros

As I said, the free version is ok, but not fantasttic

Cons

It is clunky nad there are too many non-reactive tools

Just Started already in Love

It is really nice to have a central location for contact information that is not overwhelming with irrelevant stuff, but can be attached in to their other software for greater use.

Pros

Extremely easy to set up, import contacts from nearly anything (including business cards- with their mobile app!), easy to organize and just use. Depending on the subscription, you can easily add hundreds of clients, add tags to organize them, include customized fields, assign them to users, connect to their social accounts, create tasks for each contact if needed, add photos for each customer, and keep track of notes.

Cons

The business card scanner is a little lacking: 1) it has some issues with images on the card interfering with the text recognition, 2) Proper capitalization is not automatically done- so someone with a formatted "FULL CAPS" name will import in the same manner, rather than "Normal Caps".

Mario

An agenda of business contacts

Pros

In this software the contacts go to a business level. You can write notes, create tasks and generate deals. In the end you can visualize which are those that represent most transactions.

Cons

It needs some integration with the mail and that the deals can be generated as PDFs and attach or share by some other apps.

Shaun

Industry: Restaurants

Was quite surprised at how easy it was to set-up and train my folks on!

It has an easier mobile app that allows us to make calls right from the app and it automatically puts in an event started/closed/next steps.

Pros

Very intuitive. Even for a person that is "new" to CRM's, this is a pretty straight forward alternative. I loved how I could create additional fields, like anniversaries, spouse, gifting etc...

Cons

It took some time to figure out reporting and to filter the fields so that I got the report I was looking for. I also ran into issues of finding a lead on page 9, going and updating then when I back out I'm back to page 1. Which was frustrating because my next lead was on page 11.

Crystal

Love The Simplicity

Pros

The client manager is very easy to use, and it doesn't take long to get the system setup and running.

Cons

I wish there was an option so I could set certain repetitive tasks to repeat, it works great for irregular tasks through.

Eduardo

Industry: International Trade and Development

Great and easy to use

Pros

Has a smooth learning curve. I've became a "pro" in like 20 minutes. Gmail and Mailchimp integrations works well. The user interface is great and really intuitive. Easy to configure. Very simple. The tasks template is great to workgroups.

Cons

The integration with Gmail could be better. For example, I use GTD methodology in my labels but, since the e-mail interface in ZOHO doesnt import / work with labels, I am unable to fully use the gmail integration. ZOHO should really improve that, and it would be amazing

Iris

Better contacts management

Pros

It is excellent for managing the contacts of the organization. Among colleagues, they can see different types of management (notes, tasks) and thus have clarity for follow-up.

Cons

I would like a better integration with the emails. This software is good but I think you have to generate some integration with the mail to make it more attractive.

Tracey

Great for Managing Contacts

I am able to manage all of my business contacts with this software. It is like having rolodex in software.

Pros

The awesomeness of Zoho ContactManager is the fact that you can keep all of your contacts and their info in one place. It is also cool because it integrates with other software.

Cons

The price is what I like least. Although it is free for a single user. But a better fee scale would allow me to enjoy it more

Janet

Good basic CRM. we used free version with a more limited feature set, fine for small business

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to get new employees using it quickly. Friendly interface, intuitive, large data sets, good tickler system

Cons

Weird limitations ( i.e. if you don't know a prospects last name, you have to make one up or it won't accept the file...). Seemingly arbitrary in design. But easy enough to work around

Elvis

Manage your business contacts easily

Pros

You can easily manage your contacts, assign tasks, keep track of pending tasks and plan follow-up activities

Cons

Sometimes the application on the cell phone fails me. I would like to make stability improvements, synchronization and new implementations

the right CRM for start running a business

Pros

you don't have to pay per user a the beginning so is one of the cheapest way to start operate CRM. every guy in the company is connected with each other and is too easy to understand to everybody

Cons

they pipe sales is missing , its difficult make followup of the opportunity's and saves email that we share with our clients

Nestor

Started using it and was very easy to learn. Very intuitive.

I am still adding more contacts but the features of having all the emails per contact is great. I am still looking for updated syncronization for contacts. It might be there, but I don't see it.

Pros

Easy syncronization with email. The tasks creation and assignement works pretty good as well as the deals features.

Cons

Needs more project collaboration features. Also, collaboration with colleages is lacking. I would like to see a project option where tasks could be created. Also, the sub tasks would be a plus.