All ZoomInfo Sales Reviews

2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2023

A Fantanstic Business to Business Lead Generation & Contact Finder!

Ashley

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2021

YOU NEED THIS!

We love ZoomInfo, you can do a trial in the beginning to dip your toes in the water and see how you like it, but again they really do work with you on pricing if that is what is deterring you from trying out this software. If you are a staffing/recruiting firm, I really recommend you trying this out!

PROS

We absolutely could not live without ZoomInfo! This software has made such a huge impact on our business, it is so easy to use and they really work with you on pricing if necessary! There are so many awesome add on you can choose from for your account, and we love being able to search millions of companies and get direct work line and mobile dials + work emails. It has helped out recruiters reach out to many hiring managers directly.

CONS

I would say pricing is a little bit high, but again you get what you pay for! And this service is 100% worth it in our minds, that we do not mind spending the money to make the business grow.

Reason for choosing ZoomInfo Sales

N/A We did not look into any other product, we went straight to ZoomInfo and we are glad we did!

Reviewed May 2019

Great data, easy to use and train teams to use, valuable tool for sales/marketing

I have been a user for over 6 years and I love the tool. Their customer support is always responsive - although I have rarely ever needed them because the software is very intuitive and always is working just as expected. In my experience, the sales teams work with your budget on renewals - always are flexible and make adjustments to their packaging/pricing to fit your needs.

PROS

The quality of data is top notch. I have used many different sources of marketing data - even worked for 2 of the big players - and the data at ZoomInfo is among the top in quality for B2B. Their software is extremely easy to use, even with the recent update a couple years ago. I have trained many BDRs and SDRs on how to use the tool for prospecting. I have implemented this solution at new companies I have joined and it is always received as a high-value software that continuously is renewed year over year.

CONS

There's not many cons about this software. This is being really nit-picky but... I have used the tool as a marketer to build/target and export lists. Although ZoomInfo integrates with some CRM tools, I found I still needed to export the data into excel, add any custom fields (such as Lead Owner, Lead Status, etc), then upload it into the CRM. So it is a bit time consuming. If ZoomInfo can find a way to allow you to add custom fields to the data before instantly integrating into CRMs, that would save a lot of time.

Reason for choosing ZoomInfo Sales

The value is incredible. The data quality is top in the industry and continually improving and expanding.

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Poor Customer Service

Very traumatic experience. Aside from it is very expensive, zoominfo's customer service is really poor. I reached out to cancel my subscription however, I was told that an account manager will call us. Until now I have not heard from anyone.

Reviewed March 2024

Great Tool for Sales

PROS

I like the ease of use for building account plans and hiearchy trees for accounts. I can easily build contact lists for prospecting and import into SFDC. Their support staff was always on top of requests.

CONS

Sometimes the data was outdated and contacts would not have direct lines.

Ben

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Zoominfo Review

Zoominfo has been an incredible resource. I have implemented at 3 different sales departments and will continue to require it as part of my sales tool set. I was surprised to find that in outing previous contact databases for Zoominfo, the company was paying about the same, if not more, for databases of half the size and little-to-no direct contact info. There are some startups with a fraction of the database that may be a better price-fit for individual users, but I think you're doing it wrong, if you're using: - Insideview or Dun&Bradstreet (not even comparable for direct contact info, for around the same price) - Rainking (great tool for companies targeting IT Departments, has similar detail in contact info, but not as extensive of database)

PROS

The accuracy of the data. Zoominfo has more direct dials, including cell phone numbers and desk extensions, than any contact database on the market. Zoominfo also provides emails for just about all of the contacts in it's database and does a good job of verifying/updating these contacts/emails regularly.

CONS

Zoominfo has very detailed data across all firmographics, but their employee count for small businesses (between 5-15 employees) is often inaccurate. For instance, in populating a list of companies with 10 or more employees, a lot of those 10-person companies may only have one or two... Not a big deal, in considering their accuracy for companies with over 20 employees and all the other pros. It use to be a 'steal', but the pricing has continued to increase since Discoverorg purchased it. Still a very reasonable price for it's value, but it is becoming frustrating as the costs continue to increase significantly. They have a minimum, which amounts to ~$5,000/yr, which makes it inaccessible to individual users.

Reason for choosing ZoomInfo Sales

Rainking does not have the same depth for contacts. It has extensive contacts within IT departments and identifies c-level contacts at a lot of companies, but not nearly as extensive of a database. Worth considering if only targeting IT professions. Has the same comparable level of direct contact info and a cool feature for viewing department diagrams for hierarchy of employees.

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo Sales

For reasons stated above. Zoominfo has far greater direct contact info. Insideview is comparable for emails (although not as accurate), but can not be compared for direct phone numbers (they mainly only provide company phone).

Ken

Computer Hardware, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2021

ZoomInfo has buyers' cell numbers, which has been a gamechanger for me.

Overall, I have seen value from ZoomInfo and it has helped me accelerate some deals.

PROS

with ZoomInfo, I like that I can get notifications about the companies that I care about and what they are doing. That allows me to strategize what I want to do and who I need to reach out to to. And when I do my outreach, I know what I need to say with my messaging that will cut through the noise and get a response from my buyer.

CONS

Because there is so much you can do with ZoomInfo, sometimes the software is a bit hard to use. It really does take time to set it up properly, otherwise it's just another too-powerful, often clunky solution in my tool kit.

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo Sales

This tool is more powerful and giving me more information, such as my buyers contact information. Specifically having the cell phone numbers for my prospects has been a game changer.

Dani

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Great platform for lead and company data enrichment

we are very happy with this software and this is a key platform for our outbound

PROS

it's accurate, the database is big, very easy to work with a very reliable, very good support

CONS

its is less accurate for EU leads, its pretty expensive

Reason for choosing ZoomInfo Sales

it had better reviews and comprehensive coverage of what we needed

Reviewed January 2020

Great Catalog/Communication Product

This product has dramatically transformed our companies "attacking" process of sales. Would recommend to anyone needing lead generations.

PROS

ZoomInfo is a life saver for those sales/cold-calling individuals that have a hard time reaching their targets. It implements numbers/emails so you can have your targets direct line, and is very useful in following up and striking conversations between managers, employees, or potential targets in a company.

CONS

Sometimes it can have ambiguous or outdated information and it makes it difficult to track down exactly the person you're looking for.

Reason for choosing ZoomInfo Sales

ZoomInfo we felt had the most bang for our buck and had the largest pool of lead generations after the free trial periods.

Brigita

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great data enrichment tool for US based prospecting

Overall, it's an extremely helpful tool for sales, that can be customized to your organization's needs.

PROS

As I use it to find correct data for prospecting or simply enriching existing contacts -helps understand the organizations hierarchy and look up targeted contacts in targeted roles. Love the buyer intent tool, that shows if any companies are researching your software, and allows focusing on targeted outreach.

CONS

Have found that it's not the best for prospecting outside of US. EMEA & APAC data is not so widely available.

Martin

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

A bitter pill to swallow in price, but the medicine does the job!

great - demos are valuable, product is great - pricing is painful, but ROI is fast!

PROS

It just works!from intent, through to insight, through to finding contact details and automation, the process works smoothly and accurately.it's always in my first few software choices when building a stack

CONS

pricing is a hassle - just show me the real price instead of teasing with something that's going to drop by 40% anyway.more credits are always useful, and different payment terms for startups would be appreciated when trying to bootstrap

Reason for choosing ZoomInfo Sales

multiple positive experiences with Zoominfo means it's always at the top of my list

Jill

Packaging and Containers, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

ZoomInfo is a great tool, but ...

Overall it has worked well. I did consider integrating with our CRM to add complete contact details when we had information missing, but it made me nervous with privacy laws so I did not do that. Overall the software works well and does what it should, I just wish there was a little more flexibility with segmentation so all companies could be found in a specific market.

PROS

I really like that I can look up complete contact details for individuals we've talked with but may not have complete info.

CONS

The only thing I've found that I don't like is that when I compare information from ZoomInfo with other platforms like Dunn & Bradstreet, D&B is able to find more companies and contacts than ZoomInfo. However, to be fair, it works the other way around too where ZoomInfo finds some that D&B does not. I wish the segmentation could be more broad, then drill down from there.

Reason for choosing ZoomInfo Sales

We also considered IIR and Dunn & Bradstreet. We went with D&B and ZoomInfo as they had the most accurate company and contact details.

Melissa

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Zoominfo Helps Us Zoom

PROS

The ease to use the software is what I liked best. Zoominfo is great.

CONS

Training videos/information needs to be meatier. It's cool but lacks some meat. Engage is in its infancy compared to other software programs out there.

Reason for choosing ZoomInfo Sales

The Discovery.org part was the most interesting and compelling.

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo Sales

The integration between the platforms

Reviewed July 2021

Best tool for prospecting & lead generation in the US

ZoomInfo has the largest database of companies, contacts in the USA, it helps our sales team, who are working with the US, to get relevant contact information and most importantly, the tool helps us to get direct dials.

PROS

Software is very easy to use, it integrates with all of the most popular sales technology tools like Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach and etc. The best thing about Zoominfo is their largest database of companies, contacts in the United States.

CONS

Like with all similar tools, sometimes data is inaccurate, outdated or there is no data at all. Moreover, their support is very slow and not very helpful. Moreover, the data quality in Europe is poor, we need to use another tool (Congism) for Europe.

Hello, Thank you for your review and feedback on ZoomInfo. We always like to hear from our customers and we value what you have to say. There is some things we would love to share with you as well about our data. Currently we have 95M+ Company Profiles, 63M+ Direct Dials, 100M+ Direct Emails, 4.3M+ C-Level Contacts, and we are constantly growing daily. Our platform employs automated machine learning to constantly scan corporate websites, news articles, SEC filings, job postings and other sources for information along with our massive growing network of voluntary contributors to update information about companies and contacts. The contacts and companies are updated as soon we get new information that can be validated for accuracy. We are continuously working on improving our product everyday to better fit the needs of our customers, like yourself. We always love the chance for customers to speak with our Product team. If you're interested, please email: colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com.

Replied July 2021

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Unleashing the Power of Data

PROS

ZoomInfo SalesOS has truly impressed me as a passionate advocate, thanks to its outstanding organizational features and remarkable contact identification capabilities. The platform's curated information and data surpass those of its competitors, making it the clear leader for my company's needs. Moreover, the seamless import/export functionalities provided by the platform are a massive time-saving asset, seamlessly integrating with our existing CRM system.

CONS

It is vital to recognize that data accuracy may not always reach 100%. Hence, it becomes imperative to ensure that your website administrator possesses a thorough understanding of all the available features. Failing to do so could potentially impede your ability to extract the platform's full potential and reap its benefits. By equipping your site administrator with a comprehensive comprehension of the platform's capabilities, you can optimize its usage and maximize the value derived from it. This proactive approach will enable you to make the most informed decisions and leverage the platform to its fullest extent.

Music, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

A Fantanstic Business to Business Lead Generation & Contact Finder!

Overall ZoomInfo Sales OS has done wonders for my small business! It opened up a world of contacts and doors that we would not have been able to open on our own. It's simply a great idea and one that no other company is doing that I'm aware of, at least not on this scale. If you deal with a lot of business to business sales, this is really a must have. Even if you are just looking for certain contacts in your industry, ZoomInfo will really help you out. Highly recommended to businesses of all kinds!

PROS

ZoomInfo SalesOS is unlike any other software I've used! Gone are the days of spending countless hours searching for leads or contacts manually...Simply use SalesOS to get a whole database of relevant info quickly and safely. Other than the great concept of ZoomInfo in general, and the great info you can get from them, I have to say the thing I like the most is their customer service. They are very attentive and available to help you make sure you get the most out of the platform.

CONS

I honestly don't have anything really negative to say about ZoomInfo Sales OS! If anything, it can be a little confusing at first because they have many different pricing options and packages to choose from. But fear not! If you need help deciding what's best for you business, their great customer service team will guide you every step along the way.

Reviewed February 2023

Tons of contacts, a bit clunky and expensive

It helped me find prospects that I can reach out to with cold email campaigns and I didn't have to spend hours and hours generating my own lists, so it saved me tons of time. Before ZoomInfo, I would spend 4-5 hours generating a manual list of 50 folks. Post ZoomInfo, I could pull a list of 500 people in 5 minutes.

PROS

There are a tons of accurate contact information in the platform, which is great. It was very easy to set up lists for different parts of the country so I could come in every day and pull prospect lists of folks that I want to reach out to. It was also very easy to go in and find one-off contact information for folks that I may stumble upon on LinkedIn or something.

CONS

ZoomInfo charges you a per contact fee and the filtering is difficult to funnel out folks that aren't applicable to me. Often times my list still has folks that aren't my ideal prospect. And filtering them out again before I export to Excel and am charged a credit is nearly impossible and very cumbersome. I wish that piece was easier.

Aizaz

Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

ZoomInfo SalesOS Review 2023

We left ZoomInfo just because the data was inaccurate and we paid a lot of money for their top-tier plan. The buyer intent data was good but not the best as other competitors offered the same too. It is a good tool overall but needs a lot of improvements

PROS

It is a good tool which is easy to setup and uses no doubt about that. Good for prospecting.

CONS

Very very expensive as compared to products that offer the same thing. After you get them they forget about you, poor customer service. Inaccurate data.

Charles