• Pros

• "chat box loads, It seems to be inexpensive. I love the fact that they force you to write 100 characters trying to make their product look good when it clearly has faults"

• "This is a very powerful tool for web based business. Our customers use this regularly to reach out to a sales rep, or get questions answered. "

• "Lots of features, and decently straight forward to use. The front end is pretty intuitive but the behind the scenes functionality is not so straight forward."

• Cons

• "- I wish the design of the pop up window could be customizable - Good features are made available to users for free so cannot complain much :-)"

• "I wish the widget's appearance were able to be customized a little more."

• "Took a bit of time to set up and understand the pop-ups. Could be very annoying if your website was one that people consistently came back to"

Browse Zopim Reviews

Ishan from Get Beyond Limits

Increases Interaction With Customer

Happy with the product and the feature of real time conversation with the user.

Pros

- With the help of Zopim i got the opportunity to interact with the people on my website in real time. - Very nice mobile application for chat. - Love the instant email which are sent to the admin when a message is left on the website - The offline mode is very helpful to ensure we dont loose customer

Shawn from JSE Networks

Solid Website Live Chat Application

I use it on several of my websites, really good live chat app.

Pros

Easy of use, great options, plenty of ways to customize and the best part for me is the fact that it is free, and if one needs to move past the free tier service, there are well priced options to choose from.

Cons

You can only setup one free account per e-mail address, it would be nice to have at least three free users per e-mail. Specially for small companies, that are interested in providing this option on their websites.

Jonathan from Building Materials

The chat box for typing is covered by random loading or waiting messages.

Someone's cheap idea of importing chat into games and programs, Needs some real coders to either implement it or fix the codeing.

Pros

Cons

sloppy loading Titles are sometimes loaded TTEXT messages like >>>waiting for us30.zopom.com << block the chat box so you can not see what your typing in full screen. when mousing over it switches to the other side until you move the cursor off then it automatically goes back over the chatbox

Anthony from FWC

Zopim Chat

Pros

Cons

Very few cons with this product, it works as it should. It does require you have a few sales reps to manage the inbound chats, some days are busier than others. Im sure there is a way to create a queue.

Chris from FWC

Feature Rich

Pros

Cons

Some of the features don't work 100% of the time. Sometimes the link between the separate portals severs and you have to create duplicate accounts.

Ben from Safety LMS

Money Maker

Pros

We implemented this chat feature shortly after I started at the company. It is hands down the best decision I have made in my first year working for the company. People want instant answers, Zopim ensures they get it and lets you start a conversation before they go looking for answers elsewhere

April 2016

Andrew from Spectrum Janitorial Supply

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

April 2016

Everything we need at a great price

Pros

Zopim has all the features we need for providing excellent live chat support to our website visitors. We use triggers to proactively engage with visitors, which will often lead to new chats and more sales. The free version is excellent for a small business with only one support agent, but Zopim offers other reasonably priced plans as well.

Cons

I wish the widget's appearance were able to be customized a little more.

Fraser from Ideagen PLC

a very stable, comprehensive helpdesk system

Pros

- We purchased ZenChat when it was Zopim and have stayed with them for many years. The ease of use and great feature set made it an easy choice

Cons

- None that spring to mind; the only issue we have ever had was a difficulty in support engagement, but that was quickly resolved

Ardi from Samsara

Industry: Philanthropy

Help us to better communication with client

Pros

This software really help us to get in touch with our client in our web. Also I really love the analytics tools. Really good tools

Cons

The price is too expensive for small business. But overall this one of my favorites live chat tools.

David from DSH Group

Pretty good Product

Pros

I am relatively happy with this product. It has been beneficial to my company in being able to help customer that need it.

Cons

I have had some issues with not getting notified of chats coming in. Also sometimes if I do not log off it doesnt time out on me which I think it should after a certain time.

Eris from eCOMMERCE

Industry: Philanthropy

Great for company use towards clients

Pros

User friendly, organized, simple, colors are relaxed and inviting. The "visitor" feature is great, looking up chat history comes in handy

Cons

As the one using the software to chat with multiple clients at a time, an issue is the appearance of the conversation could look very congested at times. Formatting and spacing might be needed

Chase from Firewalls.com Inc.

Great for Online Chat

Pros

Really simple to use to chat with customers when they come on to your website. Can set up different rules for employees to limit how many chats that can be taken.

Cons

No major Cons to this product. Have been a user for over six months and the only negative thing that I can say is that it did go down once.

Chase from Hofmeister Personal Jewelers

Easy to Use

Pros

This Product is easy to use and I have not had any issues with it. I would recommend it to other people

Cons

There have been a couple times that there servers were down but that happens.

Lynn from Excel Software Services, Inc.

Powerful and easy to use online chat

Pros

It is very easy to implement on all of your websites (ie main site, ecommerce store). The chat is reliable and quick . .there is no lag time I've experienced with other chat softwares.

Cons

It's more expensive than some of the options that have almost as many features. It can be tricky to get the pop up box working just right so it's available but not annoying.

Jordan from Paradise Valley Spas

Zopim has limited api functionality for crm connection

Pros

Zopim was easy to implement and the look of the widget for our website looks great. If you are just using this to talk to people who have questions through the zopim dashboard, this is a great tool for you.

Cons

When I tried connecting this through api to our CRM, the data fields and the conversation get mashed together. It makes the conversation messy and difficult to read in the CRM which is why we aren't using it anymore.

Andy from Powerlinx

Not my favorite UI/UX

A perfectly usable product that somehow still leaves me wanting. Tough to put my finger on it, but I simply don't love the design and function. Everything is there, it just isn't presented in a particularly attractive way.

Pros

Works fine...

Cons

The default alert sounds are really goofy. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to change them or not.