Browse Wapp Blaster Reviews

Judith from Bitcademy FB

Whatsapp - Most recognized communications App

Whatsapp is a great communication app, it's user-friendly, widely used by most of my friends, and it's easy to use. I recommend this App to All.

Pros

In my opinion, Whatsapp is one of the best and most recognized communications App which is free to download, even a novice can easily operate or use whatsapp. It has great features which l love to use, like sending of messages, pictures, videos and files to my friends and loved ones. You can also make audio and video calls on whatsapp, which is very cool as it saves money because using whatsapp calls and video calls are very cheap compared to regular mobile call charges. I like the fact that when you send out messages, you can easily detect if your message have delivered and also been read. You can pass vital information on a group to group members with a single message and also broadcast messages to your contacts on whatsapp. These saves you time, instead of sending messages individually. You also have control over your privacy, this is one of the best features that l love most about whatapp. I can choose to block anyone or hide my status

Cons

Using whatapp is amazing but there are some features that are lacking and could need adjustments. No Edit Option ; if there was an edit option for already sent messages or chats, this can help to edit and correct typos or errors in one's messages or chats, instead of deleting the message because of the typo or error. Also it would be nice if deleted messages notification can be hidden from general view as l sometimes get questioned about what I deleted. Whatsapp pictures, videos and files tends to take up a lot of phone memory which sometimes slow down other apps. Fixed Back up schedule ;instead of fixed backup schedule, backup of data should be made available on regular basis,whenever one logs into whatsapp because one can loss vital data before the scheduled backup incase of phone loss or damage.

Norrania from DRB-HICOM Berhad

Good message blaster

Pros

Wapp Blaster is really good blaster for WhatsApp marketing. It really easy to sending a bulk message to customer contact list and it will blast the marketing message quite fast. It is a really good message marketing platform, as sending the message is free and the only cost that we pay is the software cost.

Cons

There are some gray area of the software, especially for a contact list that are banning or blocking my number, WhatsApp will consider that as negative point and our number will get limited, and more severely will get banned from using the WhatsApp service.

Cleber from UFSCar

Cleber Avalia

Atingir uma grande quantidade d pessoas, poder mandar mensagens personalizadas por grupo de pessoas/clientes.

Pros

Facilidade em mandar muitas mensagens

Cons

Personalização de cor e aparência

Leila from Home Office

Functional and relationship facilitator

I have had it for some time and I have never had any problems, including the security that was a point of concern for me. I activated security in 2 steps and I still have a group that I manage

Pros

Ease of business and professional relationships.

Cons

I was scared by the ease of cloning, but I activated more security.

Reasons for Choosing Wapp Blaster

Exactly because of trade relations.

Ratnesh from Silvermine software pvt ltd.

Best chatting app

Pros

Free UI Status 3rd party sticker app capabilities Gif Msg Publish option

Cons

Voice call drop down Video call quality

Talha from Nebula Infraspace LLP

Good for mid range organizations

It is an easy to use application and has a direct effect on the targeted audience. Businesses should auto consider this app to boost their output.

Pros

Easy to upload csv files to create broadcasting and a very lucid UI that any user in the organization can comprehend. Excellent customer reach as all our customers prefer WhatsApp over standard SMS marketing. Messages can attach videos and images which makes it more interactive. Our lead generation improved after using this application.

Cons

Sometimes the messages show as failed but the end user had already received it. The reporting part could be more elaborated with demographic filters and read reports. The daily messaging limit should be revoked as this doesn't help larger organizations with larger customer base to send broadcast messages.

Reasons for Choosing Wapp Blaster

It was the only choice as one of our colleagues had previously used it and we had to try it once to see the results.

Very easy and great application

Messaging with my customers via Whatsapp, sharing location, even if they are abroad, video calling is a very nice comfort

Pros

An application that is useful and makes our job very easy. I use it every day, especially location sending is very successful.

Cons

I don't remember a feature that I really don't like All my friends who use it like me are very satisfied

Great utility with Whatsapp

Overall, a great marketing tool that can be used with Whatsapp, a ubiquitous messaging app.

Pros

First, Whatsapp is one of the most widely used messaging apps available to both androids and apple devices. This enables me to be able to group message or mass message any person with a phone that has this app downloaded, regardless of it being an apple or android. This bulk sender tool has allowed me to send ads when needed to even just message a large group of friends when organizing an event. It also gives back analytics which helps me to see the response rate to my mass messages.

Cons

Not much to dislike! I haven't been using this software for very long so I haven't noticed anything yet that I haven't liked.

To me I don't use it much but I still think it is useful in business or link it Google and every oth

I tried a long time ago but haven't used it since because I use out of social media outlets for my business and my work as I stated

Pros

Software is great and all but like I say I don't use it much I use other social media outlets for my business and for my work online.

Cons

There's nothing good or bad I could say about the software.

Allen from Self-employed

Whatsapp Bulk Sender Tool Review

This tool has been beneficial to me by helping me send broadcast messages to targeted audience numbers by scraping numbers who are interested in my services.

Pros

What i like most about this tool is the great features and functions made available on it for every user, which provides easy to use guide for sending bulk broadcasts to numbers.

Cons

Whatsapp bulk sender tool has the best features, but the least thing i like about the tool is that it scraps and sends broadcast to large numbers on premium plan.

Allen from Self-employed

Industry: Information Services

Best Online Marketing Tool

The tool is very nice and it has helped me to enhance my online marketing and advertising to my major prospects easily.

Pros

The tool is very nice tool, i like it mostly about the ability of sending bulk broadcast messages to numbers and groups just in one go.

Cons

The least i like about this tool is the spamming aspect of which it can send continuous number of messages and links to groups.

Naveed from COMSATS University Islamabad, Abbottabad Campus

As a user

over all it is a useful tool.

Pros

It is the most easiest way to promote your business. The best thing i like you can send promotion videos and images attached to you text.

Cons

I like this tool because i helps me a lot in online marketing , so there is nothing to dislike.