(9,669)

(2,962)

2,962

Browse WhatsApp Reviews

Ángel from Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado

The most popular instant messenger in the world — and for a good reason.

WhatsApp has been evolving constantly since it was first released. Nowadays it's the most popular messenger in the world because of its ease of use and it's convenience. You definitely need to get this app in order to communicate with your customers: it's easier to use for them, and creates the feeling of being closer, which results in customer loyalty.

Pros

WhatsApp allows you to communicate easily with your customers, and more importantly, because it's so popular, most people have WhatsApp, so you'll likely have a lot of customers communicating with you via this app. This software allows you to share pictures, videos, audio files, voice notes easily and fast, therefore your customers will have the information they need as soon as possible. Audio and video calls are also available, which is really convenient for both your team (to communicate inside your company) and your customers (to be able to call the company if they have more questions).

Cons

Privacy... In the last few years WhatsApp has been accused of sharing its users' information with third parties. Although they have denied it multiple times, it's still a common fear between it's users. File sharing, although efficient, can be frustrating, since it downgrades the quality of pictures and videos to save space.

Ganjar from Rumah BaCa

Popular Messenger Service, Free for All!

I use Whatsapp for personal and professional communication. I chat with my families every day. I also chat with my students on weekdays, giving them advice with regard to their school projects, assignments etc.

Pros

Whatsapp provides users with various functionalities: text messaging, voice call and video call. Users also able to send files, images and links to other users. Whatsapp allows users to create groups, making it easy to gather people with similar interests. Whatsapp' quality of service keeps on improving. Its voice and video call functions are now on the top, providing users with clear audio and video connections. Truly, nowadays, people do not need to use conventional short message services or even talk time from telecommunication companies. They only need Whatsapp for their communication needs.

Cons

Whatsapp only provides users with basic knowledge management functions. Users can search and save messages but they can not sort the messages, index them or group them in any meaningful way. While it is easy to use Whatsapp as your social tool, it is hard to use Whatsapp as a project management tool.

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

Whatsapp is more popular in my country. My colleagues are already familiar with Whatsapp. It is easier to use Whatsapp rather than using other app and having to educate my colleagues.

Jonathan from Pepperstone

December 2021

easy to use - customer and business friendly

overall - is a good app for live chat - easy for company and easy for clients to use

Pros

This is the biggest app used by the world for communication (as of 2021) so it is almost a must to have whatsapp integration for the communication with the clients. very easy to use, very friend and easy to program and integrate

Cons

lacks sharing features with salesforce. We recommend meta / facebook to improve the integration with other app such as salesforce

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

much more accessible by employees and clients

Alhassan from DRIAN Ghana

chose one thing -- easy communication -- and executed it to perfection

The easy process of creating groups on WhatsApp and sharing files of all formats really allowed us to grow our network of content suppliers for our newsletter and field reports. Right from the camera, collaborators could directly share photos with us. Works just as simply with most other tools as well, which have Whatsapp integrated into their Share Function destinations. It allowed us to stay truly interactive with our project beneficiaries and field agents.

Pros

For a very lightweight application, it's capacity for securely backing up records and associated files both locally and in the cloud is quite commendable. Recovery of shared files and chat history in cases of damaged or lost equipment is also made quite simple through very brief probes at account re-activation.

Cons

Some of the privacy settings could be expanded to not be all-encompassing; but be customizable to certain contacts only. Also, there should be a way to launch a chat with a contact without first having to save it to your phonebook first; because then it might interfere with your general privacy settings if you plan to restrict the level of access that account has to you.

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

Whatsapp worked better for both one on one and group communications. It's mobile version was also the most user-friendly option amongst the lot.

Ryan from Arts council

December 2021

Great software but doesn’t feel secure

I like this app but for the safety of everyone’s personal data we decided this wasn’t fit.

Pros

This software has a lot of features that go along way. You can almost do anything that fits the needs of the team to communicate.

Cons

It has been shown to be an insecure software that any data could be stolen l.

Michael from Knowledge School

It's ok.

Whatsapp helps because of the business profile feature. It allows clients to get to know about the company without even sending a message and not only. It brings the clients closer by allowing us to chat directly. It gives us the chance to leave a longing impression on the client and perhaps make him come back for more.

Pros

I like the fact that I can talk to my family members on the go and make video calls. Whatsapp makes being in contact with loved ones easier and you're able to keep up with loved ones even without talking to them via the status tab where everyone can share what they've been doing recently. Another useful feature is having a business profile that allows you to input important information about your business such as website, email or even your line of products with images and pricing. I'd say this is Whatsapp's redeeming feature as of right now.

Cons

What I do dislike about the software are only because of features I've been enjoying in similar apps: -Whatsapp has very (very) limited storage management on top of taking up too much space, why does a messaging app has to take away 1.6Gb of my storage? For this reason I've turned off automatic downloads but to no avail. If you have a phone with relatively low storage, I recommend using other apps. -You can't turn off status updates, you're constantly bombarded with information while you're using the app and every time someone posts something you get a green dot in the corner of your eye which ends up being rather distracting. If you opened the app to talk to 1 person you end up wasting 30 minutes checking on everyone's status updates. -Not only you have a limitation to the size of files, you have a limit to how many files you can send at once. So if you're planning to send wedding photos you'll have to send 30 at a time. -Speaking of that, not only are you limited but the images lose quite a bit of quality when sent. If you're a low-key kind of person and you like to share a TON of content, Whatsapp wouldn't be for you. But it's worthwile if you want to use it for your business.

You have to try it now

A very integrated program, you only need a phone to be in contact with your customers or friends and family. You can log into it via a computer, and this is also a feature we have needed for a long time.

Pros

Provide text messages, voice calls and video calls. Users can also send files, images and links to other users with high quality and this is very cool. This means that it is several programs in one program. It allows users to create groups, making it easy to gather people with similar interests

Cons

I was facing problems in sending files in high quality to my clients, but that problem was resolved after they provided the feature (sending files), and this made my problems end and I am now very happy

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

Incredibly fast, easy and simplified, it is a truly complete program

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

I had great difficulty using Facebook in terms of sending files due to the nature of my work, as I issue and import files on a daily basis

Mark Senyo from Ho Teaching Hospital

more than just a mere texting app, the free whatsapp business version is unbelievable

I first started using whatsapp's basic version and it worked perfectly for keeping in touch with friends and family. Discovering the business version and all its amazing features for maintaining efficient marketing and communication with customers has been even more wonderful. Contacting our clients this way feels more natural and more personal as compared to other mediums available.

Pros

The whatsapp business version has been absolutely tremendous for setting up our personal healthcare practice. We were able to easily modify the catalog feature to list and give quick details of all the services we provide. However, the most unique feature that has helped us become more efficient has been the contact labelling feature. We no longer have to refer to Excel each time to look up which category a client belonged to anymore.

Cons

There is nothing about whatsapp that I dislike. All the features work amazingly well for a free to use software. But maybe a new feature that allows us to have a set of automated responses (instead of just one) could be very helpful. So that the particular one issued to a client would be based on the specific label or tag that customer had.

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

Whatsapp was much more direct and felt a lot more personal when reaching out to clients and marketing our services.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

I switched from bbm to whatsapp as my default personal texting software because most of my friends and family were using it and it was easier. For communication with clients and general marketing, whatsapp worked better because it was already my primary means of communicating with my clients and all those who were likely to make a potential client referral. So basically, it integrated better with my environment and everyday tasks.

Jean d'Amour from Caroga Rwanda

Industry: Medical Devices

December 2021

WhatsApp is the best for instant chats

I recommend whatsApp for people who need instant interaction and this app can be used to share files, photos, audios and videos.

Pros

WhatsApp is good for instant chats while there is a long distance between 2 or more people. It is free and easy to use.

Cons

So far so good with whatsApp as chatting has been made easy. The only weakness is that you can not share large video or files.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

Depending on how a groupe of people is large.

Shahila from CIMB

Above average

I really love using this application for a quick text to connect with my friend and family. I can connect with my distant friend in another continent for free, as long i have internet connection on my phone. They also always upgrading the software to make things more easy for the user.

Pros

WhatsApp is getting better and better with all its update. The video call quality is really improving and i can have a high quality of the video call when calling my friend and family. The messaging platform is very fast and i can know if the recipient has reading my text or not. I also can sending video and photo from it.

Cons

WhatsApp has a limitation on the video length that can be sent with it. If the video get too lengthy, it will cut the video time and i have to split it to multiple video to sent it full. It also will decrease the photo size that i am sending, and it will greatly decrease the photo quality.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

WhatsApp is very fast in connecting with my friend and can be use for video call.

Hansen from SoftPower Enterprises

Its great for keeping in touch with family and friends.

Pros

I like that the UI is simple to use. And it picks up your numbers from your contacts to allow you to be to chat with people with the app. The stickers are a nice addition. And you can create group chats if you need to communicate with your team.

Cons

I don't really have any problems with the app.

Maisarah from Digi Telecommunications

Quick way to connect with colleague and friend

Using this application for my communication medium is very helpful and i come with no costing at all. So far, this application charge nothing for using their service but with a premium feature for a messaging application should have. Great experience all around.

Pros

Using WhatsApp as my main platform for connecting with friend and colleague is very quick and easy as the application will open very instant. This application also support a video call and the video and audio quality is very clear and it is enough for me to calling with my work colleague to discuss work whenever i am out of my office.

Cons

What i least like with WhatsApp is, it will automatically downloading all the video and photo that are sent to me. It is creating problem as it will consume a large portion of my phone storage and i had to regularly cleaning and deleting all the media from my phone storage.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

Telegram don't have video call and i need it to discussing work with my colleague.

Moisés Humberto from ITESM

Industry: Nanotechnology

Review for WhatsApp by Moisés Ibarra

I have used WhatsApp for years in different contexts, such as personal conversation with friends to professional meetings with academics and coworkers. The experience has been pleasant due to its simplicity and accessibility.

Pros

WhatsApp provides an easy environment for you to star conversations and keep in touch not only professionally but also with relatives and friends. The environment provided is quite simple and you do not need an extender tutorial to use it. Furthermore, it is pretty accessible.

Cons

File sharing has been weakened in this application. The quality of shared archives is significantly reduced and therefore the experience is not feasible.

Masdiana from OCBC Bank

WhatsApp as communication hub for my business and personal usage

This app is simple to use and therefore does not take up much storage space on my phone. The application is exceptionally robust, and I've never had a device crash with this application even after i have quite long video call session with my colleague.

Pros

WhatsApp only needs an internet connection to send text messages to my contacts and make video calls without additional costs. The video audio performance for the video conference is High Definition (HD), and I am delighted with it. Since so many of my coworkers use this app, we decided to use it as an alternative communication hub.

Cons

I'm not too fond of this app because it compresses and downgrades the image quality that I send to others without giving me the option to send it in its original quality. Aside from that, the process of recovery is a little complicated, and I have yet to restore all of the message histories to my new smartphone.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

I in need to have a mobile video call application, and Telegram has no such feature.

Selin from ford otosan

pioneer of the communication

ıt provide wit notifications to get quick responce. ıt is important to messaging smootly when the times are not suitable for making a phone call

Pros

whatsapp is the pioneer of the communication technologies. ıt provide us the quickly communicate with other people. with this app people can easly meet or get in touch with other peoples. ıt provide more social world

Cons

the only negative part of whatsapp is the quality of video or audio conferance. ıt is not much quality as other apps like skype.

Norma Estela from Basic Policy

Would you choose Whatsapp again?

I like that it has a wide reach among users, it is free and lightweight, anyone can download it to their cell phone. It is very easy to use and I like the colors, I also like the small customizations that can be made to the notifications. Maybe they could improve the quality of their calls

Pros

It is a free application, reaching the majority of instant messaging users, with a very easy to use interface. Video calls are getting better and better quality and the default words save typing.

Cons

I am concerned about the security of my messages; when a call is made through the platform sometimes the audio is delayed. It started to become addictive since the temporary status option was added. Overall it is a good application, I do not consider it needs major changes.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

Because of the reach that WhatsApp was beginning to have; everyone preferred it over other applications and did not want to be isolated.

Md. from British American Tobacco

Industry: Tobacco

Simply The Best Communication Platform

WhatsApp has become a very important part to continue with the social and professional life. I have been using WhatsApp for the last 8 years and it has made my life easy in terms of communication. I am extremely delighted to use it for managing my team as everyone can share the update. On the basis of update the team can take action at the right time.

Pros

I. Extremely user-friendly & free of cost. II. Instant messaging, audio and video calling feature. III. Group formation and collaboration scope. IV. File/document sharing. V. Can easily import the contacts automatically. VI. Availability in every platform (iOS, android, windows smartphones) and ads free.

Cons

I. File size limitation while sharing. II. Photograph quality downgrades while sharing. III. No animated stickers.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

WhatsApp is very easy to use, light and everyone in my team prefers WhatsApp. In addition to these, majority of my contacts use WhatsApp.

Jose from vector

Very good application

Pros

what I like most about WhatsApp is that I can communicate with my family and friends who are in other countries just by connecting to the internet and also that I can publish in the states I love.

Cons

what I don't like and think they could improve is that I can't share very long and heavy videos, that subtracts from the application

Musrah from Celcom Axiata Berhad

Best option for a mobile messenger

Pros

Everything that a mobile messenger standard features are available here in this application, like quick chat, video conference and sharing and sending a media like picture, video and document. The applications is very fast to open, even with my old smartphone. You can taste a premium feature without any cost at all.

Cons

The account created in here are bounded together with my personal phone number, which will be a problem when i discontinued the phone number or changing my smartphone. It will asking for a verification codes that are sent to the bounded phone number, and it will very problematic if i don't own the phone number anymore.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

Some of the feature like video calls are not offered by Telegram, and i had to switch to WhatsApp.

jhn from SKYTECHS

WhatsApp Review

WhatsApp has really been handy to me in performing communication cheaply and in doing file sharing with various individuals

Pros

This software offers a lot of communication modes just but to mention texting, audio calls and video calls besides it offers file sharing.

Cons

Sometimes it requires frequent updates hence you have to be connected to the internet

Hey Whatspp?

Overall my experience with the mobile version is excellent. I like the feel and looks of its. it is easy to use for communication and file sharing.

Pros

Easy to use. best audio and video quality. file sharing is excellent.

Cons

Used mainly outside the Philippines. the desktop version is a little bit underwhelming compare to other communication app/software.

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

This is a better product and ease of use is my main concern, whatsapp is user firendly.

Best messaging app to hanging with friends

It's free software and it has all the features we need to effective communications such as voice, text and video. I and my friends have been using this app for 2 years because we couldn't find any messaging app for hanging with friends and family.

Pros

I has all the features need to communication like voice, text and video calling features. Other than that we can use custom stickers in it as well. It also has cool status feature with custom security options.

Cons

Unlike Telegram when using WhatsApp desktop, we have to keep the data on in the mobile device. It is bit annoying to me.

Viber I couldn't find stickers with flexibility like WhatsApp

Mohamed adham from Dream catcher Gampola

Industry: Textiles

What's up with WhatsApp

Chat easily can get information faster. And it's free to download and use only data charges for sending and receiving files chats and all other things because of that people who have android or ios anyone can easily download and use it.

Pros

World in our hand.can make unlimited chats in one chat it's old or new all previous chats appears . Audio calls it's easy to make calls and connect each other, and important thing in audio call when the person to whom we make calls if them not in online call appear as calling and if them was in online it's appear as ringing it's more valuable things.and it's shows missed call. In video calls clear and easy to make. Voice note made everyone lazy. Now most of us not typing easily send voice notes. If the person is in online or offline they will got voice clip when they came back. share the files with any methods it can be pdf, word, excel or anything. And search bar just type a word and it's shows all the things that word contains and there also we can filter that we want photos, videos or documents or any other information In status feeling and important things happened in our life's through status. In security section we can make options to make who can add us to groups.it's valuable Like that every options it's contain have many benefits

Cons

Need few improvements like. Can choose to send 30 photos in one time it can make limitless or more than 100 in one time And voice clip sending.can make any method to ask permission to send it. Sometimes accidentally send voice clips with peoples or thier kids. And sharing files it's maximum size is 16mb. Can make changes in that too

Hafiz Muhammad from Fiverr

Best review Of Whatsapp

My overall experience is good for WhatsApp. I am utilizing the best time after using WhatsApp. This application has become the daily used software in my life. I consume most of my time on WhatsApp. This application has made most of the problems easier. I am doing the best business-related tasks on WhatsApp. The usage properties are also easier for any person. In other words, any normal person can use the features of WhatsApp. Now, most of the persons have Android and use this application. Another overall experience is that this application is free of cost. I don't need to utilize other expenses of packages for this application. But the thing is that I am not sure about its privacy and security. Although now the security level of WhatsApp is confirmed and confidential to all Persons still I am not sure about it. The other thing is the backup features which is very annoying to me. I want to get rid of saving the backup because I don't need saving backups. But the overall experience with WhatsApp is good for me. I am pretty sure that this application is good and best for every person. I suggest to everyone that this software is good for easier communication and services.

Pros

Whatsapp is the best platform I have ever used. This software is the most used one on my device. The first and foremost advantage of using WhatsApp is that it is very convenient to use. The messages can easily send to any person who is present at any place. I can send my messages at any time. The messages speed and networking is very fast. I can send all types of videos, audio. The audio recording system of WhatsApp is also good, which filter the extra noise of surrounding. The second foremost important advantage of using WhatsApp is that there is no advertisement. I have used many applications, but the most difficulty I am facing during the usage is ads. Most of my time is wasted removing the advertisement, but WhatsApp doesn't show any ads, which is quite benevolent for me. The third benefit of using WhatsApp is that e-learning. I can do all types of educational and academic tasks through WhatsApp. In the session of Covoid-19, the whole educational system is set into WhatsApp as many convenient groups might use to share the important messages of our class that was quite easier for us. The complete information can easily manage through WhatsApp. The other benefit of using WhatsApp is that I can do all types of business-related tasks on WhatsApp. Like, as I am a content writer, I do all types of dealings through WhatsApp for easy communication. The other types of businesses like Saling and purchasing are also done through this software. Online communication is intended on it

Cons

Although WhatsApp is the best software for communication purposes, there are also some cons to using WhatsApp. The first and foremost con that I experienced is whats Web feature. Any person can use the normal WhatsApp by sync option. Sometimes, I forgot to log out the computer details from my device. In other words, the second user can easily watch your WhatsApp messages and details. The other distraction for using WhatsApp is the cybercriminal ratio increasing from this. Many girls experienced issues of respect in our country. The number of cybercriminals numbers are rising due to access to WhatsApp and sharing the content very faster. This thing enhances the confidence of doing the wrong works. The other con of this application in recent times is that WhatsApp is not secure. In recent days, it thought that a third participant could use your WhatsApp and get the application's details. That information was correct or not also confirmed yet. Due to this, my trust level for WhatsApp is decreasing. The other disadvantage of using WhatsApp is that it increases the distractions to students. Students feel a lack of concentration during the usage of WhatsApp. The educational timing is decreasing due to the high usage of WhatsApp. So, WhatsApp is not good at giving us security and privacy. The backup features are very annoying to us. Like, I don't want to use the backup feature of WhatsApp. It doesn't look very pleasant to me when WhatsApp gives the notification to access and allow

Robert from Reigners Roofing Systems and Cons. Ltd.

Best Product for Prefessional and Regular Social Interactions

We used to delay in sending Quotations and also responding to customers mails. These often times make us loose job opportunities and customers to our competitors This product has helped us improve tremendously in these areas and more. Now, we're highly commended by our customers for the timely nature of our response to their calls for our goods and services

Pros

The ability to select and reply respective messages. This product is really easy to use. One does not need any special training on the product before use. Integrating this into my company has been very easy. I now send soft Quotation to customers through this product. It gets Quotations delivered really fast. I also save money by not printing out Quotations in hardcopies recklessly

Cons

In addition to the emojis, add short phrases to aid in quick response or communication. Honestly, product is easy to use. One does not need a special training to enjoy the basics of this product. It's integration has really been easy and quiet simple in my business activities

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

WhatsApp is more popular Used by the masses Easy to use

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

It time consuming to populate the Excel sheet Not all our customers had email account Those who had Email account did not always have the time to check their mails

Best IM App Ever!

Pros

WhatsApp is handsdown fhe best messaging App. It's my go-to App for communication. I love that it's fully encrypted -end to end, which makes it highly secure. No other messaging App has this. Its call feature has significantly reduced my monthly mobile bill, saving me lots of money. There's also group calls which makes having group convos easy. Its new feature which allows you to set a timer on a pic you send someone is brilliant. After an alotted time the image disappears. Of course the image could be screenshot but it still allows you control Of the images you send. The status feature which is similar to the stories feature of facebook and instagram, so you can share images and videos for your contacts to view, which disappear afrer 24hours. You can also control who you sees it. WhatsApp also makes it easy to share other files such as PDFs etc. It's also easily integrated with other Apps, so sharing content across the Apps is very easy. The group chats feature is phenomenal. I have groups chats for family members, friends, colleagues, business associates. You can also delete messages sent in error, which quite frankly has saved some of my relationships.

Cons

It shows when you've deleted a message. So this can stir up a can of worms. The call waiting feature could be modified to allow for placing an existing call on hold while taking another. As it stands now, if you are on a WhatsApp call abd another WhatsApp call is coming through, you have to end the current call to answer the incoming.

Evans from Dynasty Threshold Limited

The number one messaging App

Honestly, There is literally no messaging app as fun as "WhatsApp”.. it brings out the vibes and light in people, having the ability to make memories, build relationships, business and a Life in general. I have been using the app for 6 years now and it just keeps getting better.

Pros

I liked a lot of things about the Application but they are just some I like better than others, like the "Status feature” I literally like spend have of my day going through people’s status, it’s like watching tv, because you will always get entertained, another thing I like is the privacy feature, ability to be able to restrict what people see or know about you is amazing. I also like the Fact that I can pin chats, auto respond, share files and lot’s more. It’s just very amazing

Cons

Ok so there is literally only on thing that I didn’t like about the app, was the fact that the groups are restricted to a limited amount members, which’s quite a bummer because sometimes You need more people in a group or need to join a particular group and it’s full. That particular restriction is quite frustrating, although the DM’s keeps my mind of that for a very long time so am not really bothered, but just thought it would be nice for those that would love to have group chats with a huge number of people

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

I felt I had more privacy and fun on WhatsApp compared to the other

Ayodeji from Xtremechanics International

User-friendly Native social networking application

Ever since the advent of WhatsApp, almost all their features has been good. You can use it on all platforms. It has made communication to any part of the world easy and less expensive for me. I think I can say it's one of the most commonly used social networking tool and it has not lost its position or quality.

Pros

It is a free platform for instant messaging  and easy marketing. You are provided with the status where you can display and advertise products or services to your friends. Communication is made better and easier with WhatsApp, you can video call, voice call, text messages and send files to people anywhere they are in the world. I appreciate the fact that not everybody can add you except they have your contact. This helps to minimize spams and disturbance from scammers

Cons

Though, nobody can chat you without having your contact, I still think people's number on group chats should be made private or they should provide a feature to toggle between making it private or public. This will atleast increase the privacy level. Also, files sent via WhatsApp, especially images,  tends to reduce in quality.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

A lot of scammers and fake accounts on the platform.

Good Application to Communicate Worldwide

The application is really stable, and I've never had a device crash while using it, even after a lengthy video call session with someone. In addition, it's an open-source software that has all the capabilities we require for productive communication, including voice, text, and video.

Pros

What a like about WhatsApp is the fact that it makes it easy for me to communicate with my family and friends no matter where they are. Furthermore, It lets users to form groups, making it simple to bring together people who share common interests. Another handy tool is a business profile, which allows you to enter crucial information about your company such as your website, email address, or even your product line with photographs and pricing. In addition, I like the privacy provided by the software through the End-to-end encrypted feature.

Cons

Actually, what I dislike about this app is that it irritates me since it compresses and degrades the image quality that I transmit to others without allowing me to send it in its original quality. I also don't like the limited length of videos that I want to send, which is specified in 1:37 minutes.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

More privacy features. The fact that I can send large files and videos.

Yassine from CreativeNextGen

One of the best mobile messenger

I've used Whatsapp almost exclusively for both personal and professional communication since it first appeared. Every day, I talk to my family, friends, and coworkers. It is an easy-to-use, affordable device. You can block anybody you don't want to communicate with, as well as anybody you don't want to communicate with.

Pros

In addition to sending images and audio files, I can also send videos and documents using Whatsapp and other social media platforms. When you can have a conversation with someone while also looking at them, it's a wonderful feeling. My digital connection allows me to communicate with anyone, anywhere on the planet, in real time. If I need to get a message across quickly, I can form a group and disseminate it to everyone in the group at once. When chatting, I can also use formatting options such as bolding, italicizing, and cross-outs to help me communicate more effectively. Consider the following scenario: you were asked two questions; if you identify which responses you are providing, you will be able to provide them.

Cons

When texts are erased in bulk, a significant amount of personal information is lost. Group chats are problematic since they make it tough to have multiple talks at the same time, whereas its competitor makes it simple. When an internet connection fails, video conferencing participants are unable to hear one another properly. Both the file size and the number of files that can be transferred at the same time are limited in this regard. It will be necessary to supply 30 images at a time. Speaking of which, transferring images has a lot of disadvantages, not the least of which is a reduction in image quality. While a raucous gathering is okay, if people are not careful of their surroundings, they may end up disturbing others by being excessively loud. When a phone with a continuously irritating ringtone, such as a repeating message tone, continues to ring every couple of minutes, it is quite inconvenient. Also possible is that this will cause interruptions at work and in schools, which could result in a reduction of output.

SHAMS MD RAGIB from Bori Garment Accessories Co. Ltd

Industry: Textiles

Discussions made simple

Whatsapp for business is truly cool as I have had the option to make a list that exhibits the items and administrations that we offer. I can have the option to recount an account of how our day has experienced the announcements. The whatsapp support bunches that we have as an association are family and this has helped the majority of our customers to make associations.

Pros

What I like most about Whatsapp is that its highlights continue to further develop which further develops the client experience. After some time I have had the option to associate with customers and clients by adding a whatsapp button on Instagram and Facebook. Rather than continuing posting my contact on the web, I can utilize a connection that drives them straightforwardly to my inbox which is truly cool. Vanishing messages are truly cool as it helps in clearing old messages. The way that I can be advised when somebody needs to add me to a whatsapp bunch helps in lessening the bothers brought about by being added to bunches without my assent.

Cons

There is absence of security particularly when one erases messages in gatherings. Following up visits in bunches is very unwieldy, particularly when the talks are so many, its rival makes bunch talks way simpler. Video considers need a steady web association prompting bends and breaks in correspondence. Video transferring has a cutoff, which restricts the measures of recordings one can share both on status and in the talks. it doesn't uphold bots, which makes the elective more helpful. The 257 gathering individuals limit makes us to consistently change to the elective when we can't deal with the numbers.

Munema from Freelance

A must-have app for all things messaging

Pros

When I look at my smartphone, I think WhatsApp is the app I use most frequently – or it's right there at the top, anyway. I use it in different situation and with different people, and here's why I would recommend trying WhatsApp if you're looking for an app you can use to communicate. With WhatsApp, you can: – call, make video calls, send voice messages or texts for free (well, you are going to pay for your phone connection or your home Wi-Fi but you get the idea... WhatsApp itself doesn't have any user cost related to downloading, installing and using it) – create 1:1 chats or group chats: whether you'd like to talk with a person, 10 people or more, you'll be able to do that with WhatsApp – use your computer: many apps only work on mobile devices... not WhatsApp! You can do everything with your smartphone or with your computer, whatever you're most comfortable with.

Cons

Here's what I don't like very much about WhatsApp: – possibly becoming a paid app (there have been rumours about this for a while) – a better way to manage group notifications (in very active groups you'll get notified all the time)

Joy from D-Unique Graphics

The gap bridger

WhatsApp to me is really a platform for business growth and I've been able to post my graphics design services through WhatsApp status. I feel good to know that my account is protected by a two step verification meaning that it can't easily be hacked. I love WhatsApp and I'm really growing my audience and reach day by day with it.

Pros

As a small business owner, WhatsApp has made it easier for me to build my business online where clients can easily reach me and patronize me. And with it's business catalogue feature, clients can easily view the services I offer with their prices without having to ask me directly. As a graphics designer, catalogue represents right now as my portfolio because when I send my catalogue link on social media, people view my works through this link. I also spend less charges talking with my family and friends via WhatsApp videos and calls and the video is always in high quality. Voicenote is also one of the greatest fearures of WhatsApp because it saves me the time to write long write-ups. I can simply say what I have to say in short time with my voice!

Cons

WhatsApp is sometimes boring due to the fact that it's just status viewing and chatting one can do to be entertained. There are no news feeds on the latest things that are happening around the world etc At times, there are constant interruptions when videoing or calling which perhaps maybe due to network but it's very disturbing when it happens. Lastly, I don't like the fact that when I want to recover backed up messages, I don't recover everything. I lose important messages because of this.

Mohammed from IFEN

Instant messaging has never been better

I have had a few scares in the past where access to my phone automatically meant access to my whatsapp content. But with recent security options and modifications, it has afforded extra layers of security and assurances against unauthorized entry. All in all, I have really enjoyed using it.

Pros

Contacts management is the single greatest thing about whatsapp. it overs me limitless control over who in my phonebook has access to my content and activity log. With those options, I am able to ensure a certain sense of ease within the control and privacy options it affords me.

Cons

I dislike that they do not have an offline or dark mode where I can be in the app probably reading over old messages and other content, but still not be reachable. To enjoy that, I would have to disconnect my entire device from the internet, and that is not very ideal either. I also do not like it's default data sharing arrangement with my Facebook account.

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

Most of the people I texted regularly were on whatsapp but not the others

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

Whatsapp was less complicated, and I preferred its contacts or address management system. Plus I was moving form blackberry to android at the time.

Christine from Stand Out 4 Mental Health

Conversations made easy

Whatsapp for business is really cool as I have been able to create a catalog that showcases the products and services that we offer. I can be able to tell a story of how our day has been through the status updates. The whatsapp support groups that we have as an organization are family and this has helped most of our clients to make connections.

Pros

What I like most about Whatsapp is that its features keep improving which improves the user experience. Over time I have been able to connect with clients and customers by adding a whatsapp button on Instagram and Facebook. Instead of keeping on posting my contact online, I can use a link that leads them directly to my inbox which is really cool. Disappearing messages are really cool as it helps in clearing old messages. The fact that I can be notified when someone wants to add me to a whatsapp group helps in reducing the inconveniences caused by being added to groups without my consent.

Cons

There is lack of privacy especially when one deletes messages in groups. Following up chats in groups is quite cumbersome, especially when the chats are so many, its competitor makes group chats way easier. Video calls need a stable internet connection leading to distortions and interruptions in communication. Video uploading has a limit, which limits the sizes of videos one can share both on status and in the chats. it does not support bots, which makes the alternative more convenient. The 257 group members limit makes us to always switch to the alternative when we cannot manage the numbers.

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

The user interface is easy to use and understand.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

Most of our clients did not have Telegram.

Farhan Mubasshir from Home Academy

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

A Great Software to communicate with Customers and Employees for Business.

Communicating with Employees and Customers with ease has been a big help for me.

Pros

WhatsApp has been my partner from the start of my business, if I have to talk with my employees and if I have to make a group call or give a decision on a particular project I am always able to do it smoothly and easily with WhatsApp. Plus WhatsApp is used by almost a lot of people in the World for which our customers are able to get in touch with us in no time, and our team is able to produce them the best possible. I think the reason it's used by almost everyone is that its easiness of how it works, simple functions not too much hassle, getting the work done easily such as sending big files or links in the chatbox or group has really helped me because before I had to check my Gmail for the Documents related to my business and it mostly was really hard to find the exact document I was searching for in Gmail because there were a lot other more emails so I think how WhatsApp has enabled this function is really good. Also, the best part about WhatsApp is anyone can use it as it's really simple to use and almost no restrictions. Also, it helps me to see messages on my notifications rather than going back to the app to see the whole text and I think it helps me not let people know that I saw their message because sometimes you are just not in the mood to check anyone messages and if they give something not so important but you still have to reply to them because you have seen their text. And finally, I believe it's trustworthy for my privacy because of its end-to-end encryption.

Cons

I don't quite think there is anything bad with WhatsApp but I think it would be really good if they enable chat backgrounds to their web-based application as it would look good and more interesting to work on their. And I believe WhatsApp will come with a update soon for this feature.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

Viber isn't as popular as WhatsApp also I don't like it much because it's features are so hard to find out such as how to send a document or a sticker or any other digital-object.

Get your personal contacts as amazing as they've never been before!

In general, I use WhatsApp for education, socializing, and work on a daily basis. WhatsApp has been an inexhaustible experience for me since the first day I used it. WhatsApp's offerings and functionality have been steadily improving. It has top of the range cryptography support and continuous communication processes. WhatsApp is a great way for me to communicate.

Pros

It's incredibly easy for me to connect with my family, friends, and colleagues now that I'm using this program. The application's voice and video calling office is perhaps the best function. I will post my accounts or places I visit via my Status, and it will only be visible for 24 hours. It encourages people to interact with one another in a natural way. Gifs and stickers are fantastic. My beloved function is group chats, which allow you to send messages to several people at once. I just like how, with only a data plan or an internet connection, you can email and call others. Most organizations now use WhatsApp chat on a formal basis, which is both budget and time-saving. In comparison to other related apps such as Messenger, Thread, and others, it is much more stable. Plus, if they don't have my phone number, they won't be able to call me.

Cons

You are always asking for input after we phone or video call, which is really irritating. I hope this will be corrected because if we remove a message that we have received, other customers actually understand that we deleted the message we sent. I think this can be solved. There is no chance to 'go offline;' if you have an internet connection, you will either be 'connected' or reachable.

Revisión de WhatsApp

Mi experiencia con WhatsApp ha sido muy positiva porque lo he estado usando durante muchos años y me siento muy bien. Cada vez que compro un nuevo teléfono de whatsapp es la primera aplicación que me aseguro de tener porque realmente permito enviar mensajes a todos: amigos, conocidos, familiares y compañeros. Solo espero que las funciones de esta aplicación no cambien porque ya encuentro la combinación de ahora perfecta. Me parece una aplicación que realmente vale la pena por ser gratuita. No me sorprendería si a lo largo de los años esta aplicación se pagara.

Pros

He estado usando WhatsApp durante muchos años y esto me ha permitido comprender completamente todas sus características. WhatsApp fue la primera aplicación de mensajería gratuita que le permitió enviar mensajes a personas de todo el mundo. Además de los mensajes de texto, también puede enviar archivos de música, documentos, compartir contactos y también enviar su posición. También puede enviar mensajes de voz instantáneos que pueden reemplazar las videollamadas, pero hace algunos años WhatsApp también ingresó a la función de realizar llamadas. Puede crear historias que pueda compartir con todos sus contactos o simplemente con algunos cambiando las instrucciones de estado. También puede crear grupos. Por tanto, WhatsApp es una aplicación completa porque se puede utilizar tanto en un contexto laboral como en un contexto amigable. WhatsApp eventualmente le permite conectarse con varias otras aplicaciones sin dar ningún problema.

Cons

Las funciones de llamada desafortunadamente a menudo dan problemas, especialmente si las llamadas se realizan entre personas en lugares alejados entre sí en el mundo. También me parece bastante útil la introducción de estados en WhatsApp para las personas de edad avanzada que, por lo tanto, encuentran esta función interesante porque no tienen otras redes sociales. Para los jóvenes, en cambio, las historias son una especie de repetición porque ya estaban ahí antes en Instagram, Twitter y Messanger. De hecho, desde los jóvenes esta aplicación se usa única y exclusivamente para enviar mensajes también porque WhatsApp no ​​te permite editar fotos o hacer historias particularmente "sofisticadas".

Syahadah from Telekom Malaysia

Good messenger for personal and business

I really feel that WhatsApp is the best messenger software that ever created that is free to use but complete on the feature package that all the user need to have a very effective communications. My team and i use the work group for a fast communication and the video calls for our work discussion.

Pros

WhatsApp is absolutely free to use by everyone but it has all the feature that a messenger software needs like a text sending, audio calling and video calling. I use it mostly for my personal use, but also use it for my work and created a group for it. It is instant and very suitable to use it for work which need a fast communication.

Cons

They has controversies on how they are using user privacy data and it is very disturbing for us, because we are relaying on this application to conduct our business discussion. Other than that point, i have a very good experience in all my years using this software as one of my main communication platform.

Isaac from Chevron Tobacco Company

Industry: Tobacco

WhatsApp ease of doing business

WhatsApp helps us communicate with our business stakeholders quickly, effectively and removes the rigidity of formality brought about by emails. For instance, when communicating with our virginia flue cured tobacco outgrower farmers, it is easy and quick to attend to their queries and distribute essential information to them and vice versa.

Pros

Advertising features such as catalogues, business profile with contact details WhatsApp payment solutions - banking, electronic wallets Auto replies such as out of office alerts, auto greeting message etc

Cons

WhatsApp is a very popular platform used by billions of people across the world to communicate, hence many negative effects may be encountered using it. Online criminal activities such as account hacking, phishing etc. hence users have to be very careful and alert whilst conducting business Some people take advantage of the virtual nature of transactions to misrepresent for gain, for instance offering an inferior product whilst advertising a higher end one

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

The nature of our clients are more concentrated on WhatsApp than other platforms WhatsApp offers instantaneous communication on the go which is crucial with tobacco farmers The on the go feature also helps when communicating within the company with employees distributing information

Manahel from ManahelZanata

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A powerful social media app

A wonderful application ,it can me keep in contact with others, whether for work or social communication, all that for free ,as well i can exchange many files through it ,it has an important option in it its Audio recordings to keep the communication much easier

Pros

There are many advantages on this site, the most important of which is the message encryption feature, which makes me more reassured, as well as the fact that the application is free, the idea of ​​not needing a strong WIFI , the audio recording feature, which is very important for people who get tired of writing, as well as the ability to exchange files through it, and from The nice things are the accessories, it has added fun to the application, a feature that I can know if the message was sent or not, and if the person has seen it or not, it is an important feature of this application , as well to share stories in it and can see who see it .

Cons

I think that the most problems with this application are voice chats or video calls, as they are very weak in this application and this is compared to other free applications as well ,also the idea that the quality of the images if sent through the application will be weaker as it reduces the quality of the images .

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

Because it is the easiest and smallest area and does not need a strong internet.

nickolette from queens glam academy

Industry: Cosmetics

Reliable and convenient app for daily communication

This app is inexpensive and very easy to use. All that is need Wi-Fi access and that's it. It is convenient and reliable. WhatsApp is is used worldwide, and it is easy to communicated with people near and far.

Pros

I have no idea what my life would be without WhatsApp. It is my number one means of communication, with friends, family, and customers. It is free once you have access to Wi-Fi or data plan and it is convenient, and extremely easy to use. I love the specs on this app, replying privately to a group message, broadcasting group messages, end to end encryption and I really love the fact that I am able to star my most important messages within a chat. The business account is a God sent, I am able to provide service at any given time to my clients with instant reply. A+ for efficiency. The video calling feature is one of my favorites, because I do not always have the time to be texting, being able to send voice notes is also very amazing, easy and convenient. I would most definitely recommend WhatsApp to all, whether for personal or business use, I use it for both.

Cons

There is honestly nothing I dislike about this app. I think it has all the features I could ever mean. I am able to have have group video chats, text in groups, send and receive videos and pictures, links, documents; and all my formats are supported by the app. I am yet to have any issues with this app, and I highly doubt I ever will. However, there is one thing I have noticed when sharing or uploading pictures to my status on WhatsApp; there is a reduction in the quality of the pictures uploaded, but I believe that happens with every app. Otherwise from that, this app gives an A+ from me.

Andy from Capita

The most convenient communication tool, in the palm of your hand.

I used to only use WhatsApp to chat with family and friends, but since the pandemic, I now use it daily to communicate with my work colleagues and managers, in a WhatsApp group my employer created. In my work group, my colleagues are able to share any important updates or issues that the rest of the group need to be made aware of, so that everyone can implement any changes that are required to do our job correctly. The chat search function is also handy, as it allows me to search keywords and find any important messages I may have missed out on, or if I need to refresh my memory on certain changes or actions I need to take. It's definitely an application I would recommend everyone to use.

Pros

Not everyone has access to a computer at any given time of the day, that's why WhatsApp is convenient, as most people always have their phones with them wherever they may be. Chats on WhatsApp are more engaging with features such as being able to send GIFs, video, pictures and voicenotes. In addition to this, WhatsApp has a feature to make a video or voice call, so that you can have a more personal interaction, especially with friends or family who might be living abroad. There is also an important location feature, which is amazing for safety. It allows you to share your live location with loved ones, so that they can keep track of where you are, if you are out in public. The location feature can also be used to open Google maps and allow you to navigate to the person who has shared their location with you, if you need to meet up with them.

Cons

Although WhatsApp is free to download and fairly cheap to use, it would be great to be able to send free messages without having to spend money on data. Some network carriers do have WhatsApp data bundles though, which is even more cost effective. Other than that, there are more pros than cons.

Peter from Military

Industry: Military

Great and entirely affordable

Overall our experience is great, the fact it is free of charge, the prevalence of the software and the fact that I can rely on everyone to have it and irrespective of the device that they have we can all communicate with one another. The groups are great and ability for admins to police them. The fact I can have WhatsApp running on all my devices simultaneously is a welcome feature, as is the voice and video calls - but it is frustrating that the video app cannot be accessed on the desktop along with some more premium video call features such as screen sharing.

Pros

- The widespread nature of the product and the fact that it is used by hundreds / thousands / millions / billions of people! I can almost always guarantee that anyone that I am dealing with will have WhatsApp, to the point now where I can just assume they will have it and don't have to ask. - The cross platform nature of the product is great, with respect to device types; laptop, mobiles and desktops. It is also across the majority of operating systems; ie iOS, MacOS, WatchOS, Android, Windows etc. - The setup and integration between the desktop and mobile versions is absolutely seamless. I like the fact that to get it working on desktop it presents me with a simple QR code that I scan on my phone and it then works instantly on desktop. This connectivity has lasted for years and I've not had to set them up again. - The integration with 3rd party apps such as Gif apps etc is great and allows customisations as required - WhatsApp groups are a great feature and great for communicating with many people in our organisation. The ability to have admins and their abilities to add and remove people is required. As is the ability admit people to groups with just a URL link. - The video and voice calls are great, work seamlessly and I have had no issues and are great as I no longer require another app to do this and I can be sure that everyone else has it.

Cons

- The fact that groups are limited to 256 personnel is frustrating, it would definitely be improved if this number was increased. - The video and voice call is great on handheld devices but it's really annoying that these features aren't available on the desktop. If they were then we would use this feature even more. - 3rd party app integration such as gifs isn't available on the desktop app unlike the mobile versions. - Not having a dedicated iPadOS WhatsApp app is also really frustrating, in this day and age pretty much every major app has a dedicated iPad app, with the uptake of these devices it would be a welcome addition!

Reasons for Choosing WhatsApp

Whatsapp was chosen largely for the reasons previously mentioned, but also because of it being free of charge, the fact our groups are all familiar with the software and it requires no / little training. The fact it is truly cross platform and so we are not reliant on everyone having the same device / software. The addition of voice and video calls is also a welcome addition versus its rivals. It is also quite simple and not burdened with unnecessary features.

aymane from Freelance

" The Best Free Communication App in the world"

In general, it's an extraordinary application to remain associated with companions. Can share this present reality continuously. Actually quite a decent application! Cherished It... its channels are awesome. I suggest everybody. Seeing that it is free and the Facebook possesses it... This implies they will be here for the long stretch. So on the off chance that you are searching for a solid correspondence application, this is it.WhatsApp has become a helpful ordinary application for me, despite the fact that it has numerous rivals in the present market, I can demonstrate it and it is consistently the best. I use it to discuss rapidly with my partners and clients. Not just for Messaging This product can likewise be utilized for voice or video calls complimentary, as long as there is an Internet association. I likewise use it for gatherings with companions, family, and associates.

Pros

Since I'm utilizing this application it's exceptionally simple to associate with my family, companion, and office universities. voice and video calling office in the application is probably the best element. Through my Status, I can share my accounts or spot I visit and it shows up just for 24 hours.it causes individuals to associate with one another in a smooth manner. Stickers and gifs are amazing. It's functioning admirably on the web and on portable, I can utilize the work area application, so I don't need to consistently get my telephone when I get a message. It's a piece of the existence of numerous individuals presently, including me. The most ideal approach to send pictures, recordings, emojis, and so forth to your family or companions.

Cons

Whatsapp I find that it consumes too much the connection because it automatically loads or downloads files that sometimes we do not want, the application requires too much power at the wifi level. The application requires too much power at the wifi level. the video call and in very low quality (I would say 240-280p), and group members limit is one issue that by may consider improving.

Maszni from Astro

My choice for mobile messsenger

This software is very easy to use and doesn't consume too much space in my phone. The software is very stable and i have never experience system crash from this software.

Pros

WhatsApp only need internet connection for sending text to my contact list or having video call with any other money charges. The quality for the video audio for the video call is in High Definition(HD) and i am very happy with it. Many of my colleague is using this software, so we have choose it as our alternative communication hub.

Cons

What i like the least is, this software will compress and downgrade the picture quality that I sent to others with no option to sent it in the original quality. Other than that, the recovery process is quite confusing and i have not successfully recover all my chat history to my new phone.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

WhatsApp is more light and easy to use. I am very happy with the switch.

Osman from Osman Paston

Communication Of Essential Information

Being able to stay in touch with people all the time is the main reason this app is there. It does its jobs extremely well and It is really easy to use. Most importantly, this app brings all these features together without requiring you to pay money.

Pros

This is an app that I would suggest to everyone. It lets you connect to everyone all over the world. You can use it on pretty much every platform. You can send files to your colleagues, friends, and family. Group chats are perhaps my favorite feature as they let you send messages to multiple people at the same time. I also really like the way you can text and call people by just having a data plan or an internet connection.

Cons

There is no video call feature on the desktop app which encourages me to use other video call programs when I'm on pc. Also, a big concern for me is data mining. This app collects data from your conversations and contacts in order to show you more relevant adverts on Facebook and WhatsApp.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

Viber wasn't very popular therefore I wasn't able to keep in touch with everyone. So I switched to WhatsApp

Abhik from IIT, Mumbai

One of the best Social Media

With this particular app and its creating group facility, the conference became so easy. we mostly use this facility for our unofficial conferences, and it's a real blessing.

Pros

The big advantage of the Whatsapp app - it's easy to use. My papa, who is not at all a social media-friendly person, but likes to use what's app. Most probably this is the easiest social media app to use. This app was made specially to solve the communication problem and it has all the facilities to communicate in every way, like the message, video call, group chat. And as of now, it's free of cost. comparing to other social media WhatsApp internet consumption is quite minimum. It has the option to avoid downloading unwanted media files. Whereas most social media don't provide this facility. Nowadays most of the organization officially use whats app chat, which is really cost-effective and time-saving. It's much more secure comparing to other similar apps like messenger, line, etc. Besides no one can contact me if they don't have my number.

Cons

Although "Whats app groups" are very popular nowadays, but the worst thing is it's doesn't ask for users' permission. If someone has my number, can create a group and add me in that, without even my permission. The other worst function is broadcast. Because of this feature people are using it for unwanted advertisement purposes. Maybe this is good for business users, but for individual users, it's a headache. whats app should implement, that no one can add someone in any group without the user's permission. Another disadvantage is poor connectivity for video calls most of the time.

Patience from Osei Bonsu Group of companies.

A great software to effective commuincation and business.

I have bridged the gap between me and my customers ; saved myself lengthy emails, unsent replies. Whatsapp has opened me to a wide range of customers just by updating my status with my product. Whatsapp has become a great business tool and elevated my finances. I love whatsapp.

Pros

I absolutely love whatsapp in totality. It makes communication very easy and less expensive. It is fast and widely accepted, thus, you can quickly pass on messages to your groups and contacts. I absolutely gush over the specs, especially the private replies, end-to-end ecryption, broadcast groups, status filters and the settings give you an upper hand over the software to one's satisfaction. The business account gives you the chance to operate as a client service representative anytime to your clients. I absolutely love and would highly recommend whatsapp to all.

Cons

Sometimes, whatsapp calls aren't as clear as normal phone calls. There also isn't any feature that allows audio and video meetings or to read deleted messages.

Reasons for Switching to WhatsApp

Whatsapp presented better, wide range, effective and efficient ways of communication than the previous products.

Lee from Fashi Uno

One of The Best Free Communication App's

Thanks to WhatsApp I'm able to stay connected all the time with my family and friends and business team and Thanks to this app I don't worry about my Pictures and Files getting stolen from me when I share them. I used WhatsApp for years now and I'm very happy about the updates the App gets over these years and I hope they will continue the great work and add more options for us.

Pros

I like it because I feel safe using WhatsApp and I like the simple user interface too. Also, it has end-to-end encryption security features and I don't need to worry when I text someone or share my pictures and files. It allows me to stay connected with my friends and family members all the time and I really enjoy using WhatsApp daily. I use it on all mobile devices (Android Phone, iPad) and It also, work on my laptop and the desktop app is amazing especially when I send pictures and files from my laptop without the need to transfer them to my phone and then send them using the mobile app. The auto-save to my Google Drive is awesome, and it really helped me to get all the messages and files back when I lost my phone. I really like how I'm allowed to have free international voice and video calls with one friend or a group call, I'm able to have a high-quality voice and video calls without any quality problems. I use the free voice and video calls to have a meeting with my team and WhatsApp really helped me to stay organized and it helped the productivity of the whole team. I like how WhatsApp can identify people in my contact list who currently use the app and it's a useful feature because I don't need to add them manually one by one. I really love the search option, and it saved me a lot of time especially when I look for old messages in a conversation and I can just write the keyword in the search bar and after a few seconds, It highlights the messages I'm looking for.

Cons

I really don't have any problems with WhatApp but, maybe they can add voice and video calls to the WhatsApp desktop app. Maybe they can add more features to WhatsApp stories. I wish they can add a face-filtering option when using the Camera. And I also, want them to allow us to send/share large files in the future especially in WhatsApp groups.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 13,152 reviews