Browse Crewhu Reviews

David from SalesRoads

Industry: Program Development

An Amazing Product That Motivates Your Team To Hit Their KPIs & Helps Them Have Fun Doing It!

Overall I would recommend Crewhu to any organization that is trying to find a great way to both motivate their team but also drive them to hit their KPIs and individual goals. You can see and track a measurable impact on your KPIs from before to after using Crewhu. There are very few products where when you implement it you can see a direct lift in results.

Pros

CrewHu has been a game-changer for our sales reps. It helped us to both get them to focus on many of the KPIs we needed them to focus on such as Dials and Right Party Contacts which are the activities that would help drive appointments and opportunities for our clients. CrewHu allows us to easily communicate which KPIs are important but then use CrewHu bucks and contests to motivate the team to hit these KPIS. It also makes cold calling and prospecting fun for our team!

Cons

There really isn't much not to like. We didn't have a good way to facilitate these contests prior to CrewHu so it has saved us a lot of admin time but also made it so we could run more contests and was much easier to keep the team engaged through the platform.

Ashley from MySherpa

CrewHu helped develop and shape company culture

The CrewHu Team is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his employees truly care about helping their clients grow. CrewHu is constantly finding a way to improve their product so that we can truly gauge our Partner's view on our service. Additionally, the CrewHu Team is always willing to help us find new ways to promote Employee Engagement. As a Service Manager, I appreciate their willingness and dedication to having my team be the best they can be. CrewHu has really become part of our culture and I cannot imagine our Help Desk with out it.

Pros

I love that this product has helped shape our and bring to light the MySherpa culture. We are able to celebrate the successes of our employees while incorporating the feedback of our Partners. It is completely customizable to offer an experience to our Partners; we are able to receive feedback about our core values to help us deteremine if we are meeting internal and external expectations of service.

Cons

No, CrewHu always finds a new way to bring features and provide us with different ways to engaged our Partners and employees.

Reasons for Choosing Crewhu

CrewHu was a one stop shop for us to receive feedback from our Partners along with celebrating our employees. The values of CrewHu directly align with the values of our company; there was no other company that offered the bad ass experience we were looking for!

Laura from Spade Technology

user review

aligning to company goals

Pros

aligning success within a team or org to your overall company goals setting monthly contests to keep employees engaged

Cons

the mobile app and home page of the website glitches in giving badges - as I'm typing description it auto-reloads and loses all the content, user, badge selected and points

Kelly from Argentum IT

CrewHu is motivational and gives us quality feedback

CrewHu has a wonderful team - anytime we have asked for help on how to set up contests, gamification, and so on, they have always been available and ready to help.

Pros

I absolutely love the ability to create customized contests to emphasize different aspects of the overall CSAT experience - whether it is to emphasize getting more comments from from the clients, more positive reviews or to simply get the most reviews!! We can also customize the motivations - hours of free PTO, gift cards, and levels of rewards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and points earned can carry over, be saved up to "purchase" Team gear and whatever else we as a team decide we want to offer.

Cons

At first it was difficult to think of things that may motivate our team, but then we took it straight to the folks who would be asking for those surveys to be filled out! They are the ones who gave us great ideas.

Reasons for Switching to Crewhu

CrewHu offers incentives, allows our staff to add their personal photo, allows end users to customize feedback very quickly with the check boxes for "accuracy, rapid response, etc." With the previous survey response software - we often received negative reviews/frowns b/c the directions were unclear to the users if the tech did not explain to the user before hanging up the phone that they would receive the survey - the end users misunderstood the Red to mean "Get back with me quickly" or "My issue is not resolved - contact me immediately" - not as "my issue was unresolved and the service was poor quality." (We always call when we receive the negative reviews.)

Cynthia from Daystar

Easiest way to know you are doing your job!

This survey software is great! We can receive feedback from our clients as well as reward our fellow teammates. We use this to reward our staff for taking care of our clients.

Pros

This is a quick one question survey for our clients which makes us get a good turn out on responses. I love that I can check weekly to see what our responses were and where we stand for the week on CSAT

Cons

Sometimes the icons will stop working in our survey, but support is quick to get it fixed and usually within the hour.

Reasons for Switching to Crewhu

We wanted something consistent and something that we could customize

Nick from Hargray

Group and Self Evaluation

The rating system is great. It's simple for customers to fill out and since switching to it, we have more people taking time to rate us than before.

Pros

I work for a Managed Service Provider and Crewhu has been the best way for our clients to quickly and efficiently give us back their thoughts on how we handle their tickets/issues. It's quick and to the point and several customers have mentioned that it's better than the last two services we used. We are owned by an ISP and will be expanding Crewhu's usage to the rest of the business. It's really a great tool to have when it comes to presenting a customer with a ratings page on how the service went.

Cons

So far we don't see anything that needs fixing or updating. I'm not sure if we host it or if it's cloud based but i haven't heard anything negative about the back end. All managers seem to love it as well.

Management decision

Nelson from Tech42 LLC

Crewhu keeps us in touch

I am not involved with the maintenance and implementation, but I understand that it was pretty easy to setup. The rating system is simple and effective. It has really helped our customers communicate their satisfaction with our work. In cases where there was truly a misstep, it helps us respond quickly to resolve any problems with our service.

Pros

I really like the fact that our customers can rate our service with just a few clicks of the mouse. We use Crewhu to evaluate our customers satisfaction level with the services we provide. Our management uses this as a gauge to make sure our customers are receiving a high level of service. The interface is widely accepted by our client base and used daily to evaluate our performance.

Cons

I guess the only drawback is not really Crewhu's fault. Sometimes a user will not get the graphics downloaded and choose the wrong option. This sometimes leads to a bad review when the customer wanted the opposite. We always follow up on bad reviews, and it doesn't happen that often, so it's not really a problem. We just hate to see sad face reviews, so we treat even mistakes as actionable items.

Martin from Lifeline Computer Solutions

Two pronged approach to team motivation.

I am impressed by how well it drives good behavior and how simple the mechanism is to award points and to cash them in. Nothing about it is onerous to use. It's a simple concept, with a simple interface that pushes some complex psychological buttons to great affect.

Pros

By offering customers and colleagues to offer kudos, you make each team member accountable for their every interaction. Constant and (the next best thing to) real-time feedback is a great incentive. Getting good ratings feels good and boosts morale. On the rare occasion that a team member gets a poor rating, it is an incentive to reevaluate and course correct and leads to better effort the next time. Also, the prizes are a tangible realization of a team member's positive ratings. Tangible recognitions is nice too. You don't need to offer new cars and international vacations. The level of the prize is less the point. The point is that they get something they can see and touch that is a direct result of good work.

Cons

In my position, I am out of the running for many of the contests, and much of the awards of ratings. I still collect a bit here and there, but the customer-facing teams obviously have more opportunity to gain ratings/points.

Santo from Powernet Group

Great product

Pros

Interactive tool Tempting nature of the software

Cons

Dashboard could have been more elaborative with more features

Pricing and ootions

Chris from Cutting Edge Network Technologies

Transformative Software

This product has some of the best support of any vendor we use.

Pros

The badge system has enabled us to reinforce our core values by making them visible in daily activities.

Cons

I feel a few more features could be added to our price point.

Paul from ACE IT Solutions

Say Crewhu if you want more than just CSAT!

Crewhu has been a very valuable product for us since the start. One of the best things about Crewhu is the support team. Very responsive and very helpful in working through any issues that may come up. I have seen the product evolve and create new features over the years, and I am excited to see what else they can do in the future.

Pros

Best thing about Crewhu is the various features it offers. In addition to CSAT survey system that integrates with Connectwise, it has a robust badge/peer recognition system, NPS, and gamification contests to incentivize productivity and goals. This is all tied to a reward system that can be used to redeem prizes such as gift cards and other items. Even has bright gauge integration to report data from crewhu.

Cons

While there is a lot to love about Crewhu I do think some easier could be easier to configure and manage. NPS is more of a manual process than I would like. I would also like to see tighter integration when pulling metrics from CW or other platforms.

Did not compare

Mark from Netology, LLC

A great tool to add a competitive streak to your client feedback!

Overall the experience has been very positive, our techs like it, it was easy to roll out, some of the earlier issues we had have been addressed with new features added in updates over time. We love the product!

Pros

The system is fairly straightforward to use and was a real game changer for us. Our old system had no way to actually reward our techs, it just recorded the client feedback. CrewHu allowed us to make it fun and challenging for the guys, even after a few years of use they still like the competitive aspect to see who is going to win the contests this week.

Cons

We would like to see more flexibility and features added around the Contests, as that is the part our techs engage with most.

Reasons for Switching to Crewhu

To allow us to reward our engineers for the great feedback.

Brittany from Business System Solutions

Great product

Crewhu is a great way to have your clients/customers give you feedback. I love being able to give recognition to our employees and even fun contests! I also love the customer service for Crewhu. Best by far from other vendors I work with.

Pros

I really like the badges! Being able to customize badges and give them to co-workers is great. You feel good for giving them the acknowledgement they deserve for something, and they can use the badge points to get a prize! I also love the customer service for Crewhu! Always fast at responding, and always there to help!

Cons

I am not in charge of purchasing this software, but it has been a struggle to upgrade to the awesome features we would like to have. The price is a little high for our company, but would love to do more with Crewhu!

Reasons for Choosing Crewhu

I was not involved in this decision, and it was before I took over as admin for this product, but I know the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company has seen Crewhu at many events and conferences over the years and was impressed with what could be done with Crewhu!

Kim from Help Desk Cavalry

Do you Crewhu? We do! And we couldn't be happier about it!

CrewHu has been great! Our Overall experience has been far better than we anticipated. Our staff uses 95 % of the points they are given to use up, and we have created prizes that matter to our folks. So they are working for what they want. This is a great Employee Incentive Program and a great Employee Recognition platform.

Pros

The feature we like the most is simply the ability for our staff to show each other love and support. For us, especially in a remote world, to be able to give the love and support to each other is critical. We believe in building our folks up and in a remote world, it is increasingly more difficult to do that. CrewHu gives us a way to continuously build each other up and give shout outs to remind each other we are all still here together.

Cons

The reporting features leave somethings to be desired. If there were more reporting options that would be great. We have submitted many ideas to your development team to get some of these reports going.

Reasons for Choosing Crewhu

We chose ChrewHu over the other products available to us because this one fit our needs the best and gave us room to scale as needed. It also gave us the freedom we needed to create badges, prizes and contests as we deemed best for our folks.

Jason from Silverado Technologies

Great CSAT and employee engagement product

Great customer service; product has really helped employees be engaged with each other.

Pros

Love the employee engagement and contest features.

Cons

I really wish custom surveys could be separated from the regular CSAT surveys. We'd love to use custom surveys for project surveys, but for now we have to rely on another product for that.

Employee engagement feature

Michael from Live Oak IT partners

The perfect solution for us.

We needed a feedback/customer service tool that rated our customers experiences. This does that for us.

Pros

Integration was great. Their team helped me build an intergration into our PSA (syncro) and it works like a charm. Dashboard is easy. reports are easy. Everything works really well with CrewHu.

Cons

The only feature i would add is a super customizable web API.

i like the sales team.

Nathan from DWM Solutions

Great for team recognition

Pros

The ease of use for this software, the implementation & the easy uptake.

Cons

The reviews page seems very slow to load.

Better features

Kent from Canon Capital Technologies

Crewhu works, good product

Our customers can give us instant feedback on completed tickets, and our technicians get instant feedback as well. This is a moral booster, helps us to be sure our customer service is exceptional, and helps our technicians to know they are doing a great job. Also helps us to identify areas that need improvement or correction.

Pros

Crewhu integrates with our Connectwise Manage software ticketing system.

Cons

It only has 3 primary levels of response - Example: poor, met expectations, exceeded expectations. Would be nice to have 4 or 5 primary responses to be a bit more granular. This isnot a showstopper, would just be nice.

Chance from IT Responsive, LLC

Gamechanger for our team

I would say the support has been exceptional. They will jump on a screen sharing session with our service delivery managers to quickly resolve issues or reconfigure based on the information we are trying to obtain.

Pros

Ability to track client experience and directly associate to individual engineers to review, congratulate or counsel.

Cons

I feel it has everything we need and we are even considering adding additional features.

Reasons for Choosing Crewhu

The main thing in the beginning was good integration with our PSA. But since, the support and features have really been the main thing we like.

David from TechMD

Great for recognition and engagement

It’s been great.

Pros

Crewhu is a great tool for positively recognizing your top performers and also identifying team members who need coaching and/or training. Peer to peer sharing is also great for keeping team members engaged. As a manger, the reports are useful for 1 to 1s and annual reviews.

Cons

I wish they also had an NPS survey so we didn’t have to use a different tool for that. I feel like the Café Feed is designed for big TVs cause it’s all way too big. I wish it had scaling options so I can view more of on my computer screen.

Vickie from Leap

Fun way to recognize employees while getting customer feedback

Crewhu has given us a great way to bring the entire team together to meet goals and recognize each other for maintaining our core values with badges.

Pros

Crewhu is easy for the user to add to their email signature and offers the customer a simple way to provide feedback. It is nice for the ownership and management team to see the feedback and share the feedback easily with the team.

Cons

Sometimes the smiley faces can not be added to places we want because of the format of it. I am not a technical person so I cannot speak as to what format it would need to be.

Sophia from Sentrian

Great for employee recognition in addition to customer scoring

Our support is great! I look forward to my annual meeting with our Account Manager where he shows me through our system and how we can be using it better.

Pros

Our clients use Crewhu to provide ratings and feedback to our staff. But our staff are really enjoying the ability to recognise and give thanks for the work they do to assist each other every day. All of this recognition results in Crewhu bucks which is turned into vouchers - our staff love it!

Cons

Some of the interfaces are not intuitive but this is emerging and is still easy to navigate.

Taylor from Cutting Edge Network Technologies,

Absolutely love it!

Especially during COVID, CrewHu has allowed us to virtually thank our coworkers by giving out a point system similar to an arcade! By giving out points to our coworkers, it allows them to purchase a prize of their preference; you can either get a smaller prize or accumulate points until you have enough for a larger prize!

Pros

I absolutely love using CrewHu to send a quick "thanks" to my coworkers when they help me out! It's such a great system and creates a really positive culture in the work environment. Everyone gets a certain amount of "points" that they can give out to their teammates and once you obtain a certain amount of "points" you can buy actual prizes! My favorite option from our prizes is the opportunity to purchase lunch for the whole team, who doesn't love a free lunch??! I definitely recommend CrewHu!!

Cons

I cannot think of any cons off the top of my head. I think that it's a great software!

Misty from DominionTech

Can't go wrong

It was a super smooth transition. I loved how easy it has been to ease new team members into the use of the program. We love using it. Thank you, CrewHu!

Pros

I love how we can recognize each other and be an encouragement daily. I love how it allows our clients to also be an encouragement. I’ve seen how it builds someone up and it allows us to make a group email congratulating in recognition.

Cons

I have found that trying to do the competitions set up can be a bit difficult. It took some time, but then I was able to figure it out.

Crystal from SOS Support

Industry: Information Services

Great reward system. Works well in MS Teams.

Overall it's been a great tool for building culture around our office and being able to reward employees for good work.

Pros

I like that it integrates with MS Teams so it's easy to give badges and share them with the team. This motivates more activity within Crewhu across the team. The contests are great as well and the surveys (when we can get clients to do them) are a great way to measure how we are doing.

Cons

The reporting is pretty good however, it would be great to have more reporting opportunities. (auto-generated reports that are emailed out weekly for example). Occasionally it auto-refreshes when you're in the middle of something and you have to start over.

Jaime from Cutting Edge Network Technologies

My thoughts on CrewHu as a user of over 2 years

CrewHu has been great at rewarding co-workers for helping me out. The immediate feedback plus monetary value makes it easier to ask them for help in the future. :)

Pros

I like the immediate feedback loop provided by the email notifications you get once a review comes in.

Cons

I would love it if I didn't have to go into "See All Notifications" to click the "Mark all as read" button.

Reasons for Switching to Crewhu

My company switched us because they were unhappy with Nilear.

Brian from PACE Technical

Great for Employee Engagement

Its one of those tools you never though you would need but it really does make our team much stronger and would recommend it to anyone

Pros

This product is great because its easy to use and fast. I really like the dashboard we have to show everyone our wins and the built in teams integration makes giving a badge really quick.

Cons

I have had no issues with the product, I think it works great. The user interface could be a bit more modern

Elias from Wolf Consulting, LLC

Allows For Effective Measurements Of Customer Satisfaction

Overall, I have been happy with the product. We have a much better understanding of customer satisfaction than we did prior to using Crewhu.

Pros

Crewhu allows our company to gauge customer satisfaction better than we were able to previous to using the product

Cons

The end user interface can be a bit confusing. May times customers have inadvertently de-selected individuals that that intended to review.

omar from 4IT

CrewHu great rewards

easy to use and administrator

Pros

That we are able to give co workers and staff rewards that show great work effort and dedication also gives our clients abilities to let us know how good our engineers are doing to resolve their issues.

Cons

Some more reward options to give our oversees engineers who might not have access to the crewhu awards given in the USA

Love this product

I would continue to use this if only for the NPS scoring.

Pros

The real-time feedback from clients is invaluable! Also, the internal morale-building is a huge benefit. Teammates can call out other teammates and give points etc.

Cons

Reporting seems a bit sparse at times. I would like to see see more options, easier access. a bit simpler or more intuitive layout.

Jeremy from Stronghold Data

Quality

We are looking to get actual feedback that can benefit gains.

Pros

It is easy to use. The feature to just give the client an option to click on a good, ok or bad makes it more likely for some sort of response, the feature to allow response is an added bonus.

Cons

Manage integration only allows for main contact to respond to the survey and not the cc'd user.

Cory from GXA Network Solutions

CrewHu has been invaluable

Very happy with this product and the visibility it gives us to client satisfaction

Pros

Giving our clients the ability to leave feedback in an honest nature. This is also allows for gamification

Cons

I really do not like the tiered approach of only making certain features available if you spend more money.

Emily from River Run

Crewhu!

I helped set up and implement Crewhu within our company as well as used it on a daily basis to recognize employees in the company.

Pros

I love being able to easily recognize coworkers for their hard work or accomplishments. And its nice for the whole team to view when someone gets a "Love" or a badge.

Cons

It was harder for some employees to earn points from "Love" because they did not have the same opportunities as others to get surveys sent out.

stacey from CSI

Employee Recognition

Pros

CrewHu gives me visibility into the applicant and client experience to ensure prompt responses from our team with 100% satisfaction. I am able to use the feedback to recognize and reward those employees who are continually going above and beyond expectations.

Cons

I found it a little hard to navigate through the software when setting it up, however, the CrewHu team was very helpful at showing me around.

Myles from ECMSI

Great for rewards

Overall I am satisfied, it works and enables rewards!

Pros

Crewhu enables us to reward technicians for good reviews so they can purchase items! One technician was able to save and buy a Playstation 5!

Cons

The one thing I do not like is the website, it can be quite slow!

Chris from LMS Group

Why are you not using it already?

Its a great way to reward staff, show appreciation and gamify people to do well.

Pros

We have a teams integration that is used internally to reward staff when they do a great job. We have specific badges and awards for documentation, customer success, integrations and just generally being good at your job!

Cons

Like any tiered subscription based product, some functions and features are only available when you pay the most amount of money. To get an ROI, you really need to make sue staff, and customers are using it to its full potential.

our sales rep was epic

Christopher from Mirus IT

CrewHu is recognition

Strong, it has been valuable tool for the service desk.

Pros

I reliably shows show well the individuals, team and business are doing based on actual customer responses.

Cons

Easy to use from the customer end, plus they can add comments too if they wish.

Taryn from ACS

This is an easy to use, informative piece of software that helps us to improve the service we deliver to our customers.

Pros

Easy to use, plenty of filter options to pick from and display in a clear and concise manner

Cons

I wish it would go back to where it only listed feedback from the engineers that had had it, rather than list all the engineers names and you go through and hunt for which ones have had feedback.

Lizzie from LMS Group

I love Crewhu!

Pros

What I love most is that anyone in the business can reward you for your good work. In previous jobs it would need to be Senior Management and the rewards were the easiest thing they could buy at the local shop. Crewhu lets your peers reward you and you can use the bucks to work towards something.

Cons

The only con is that the role I am in doesn't warrant feedback from clients (non client facing role). This means I can only get bucks from people within the company, so that limits the amount of bucks that I'm receiving.

Reza from PACE Technical

Industry: Information Services

Best Customers Feedback Solution in the Market

CrewHu is a standard solution for any company that needs a Customers Feedback Solution

Pros

Works solid Never goes down Easy GUI It has a nice dashboard to put on a TV

Cons

The iPhone app use interface needs some improvements

Danielle from Hit Solutions, LLC

Crewhu Review

No complaints, I like the fact I get notified of clients review details after I review them.

Pros

That customers can leave reviews quickly from my email signature.

Cons

I'm unsure how the rewards system works and the prizes.

Jay from Aura Technology

review

its nice to know that users are providing feedback.

Pros

IM just an end user who receives the feedback from users

Cons

IM just an end user who receives the feedback from users, do not have access to the software

James from Mirus

Very good feedback solution

Pros

It's a great feature that really rewards the engineer for the feedback they receive.

Cons

I have to disable adblocker to view it, but honestly everything else about it is great.

Blake from Reliable IT

Incentivizing great customer service

Pros

I like that Crewhu incentivizes customer satisfaction. Its always nice when you see a good review come in and your points increase. I have redeemed them numerous times already and enjoy it.

Cons

I think it has all the features it needs without being overly complicated. It does the function it sets out to do, and does it well.

Jason from PACE Technical

CrewHu review

no issues in the 4 years of using it

Pros

Ease of use and reliability. integration with MS teams

Cons

web app could be improved. password sometimes does not sync

Farshid from Pace Technical

best product to value our job

good.

Pros

I like how our management team can be aware of the good work that we do for our client.

Cons

some of the prizes or very old on the portal.

Will from Vector Choice Technology Solutions

AWESOME COMPANY

Pros

It just works and my team uses it daily!

Cons

Nothing and it's not free to use. But software like this should not be free is so awesome.

Susan from Anchor Network Solutions

Easy to Use, Fun way to Celebrate Great Performance

Pros

This is so easy to use, we do use it almost daily. The link with the icons that goes in your signature is fun and easy for contacts to offer feedback. You can also customize it like crazy, we have ours set to our core values.

Cons

I can't think of anything i didn't like about it.

Emily from Alexssa

CrewHu Review

CrewHu has been a great way for our employees to get recognized for their hard work.

Pros

The ability to reward coworkers for the hard work and show appreciation for them. Also being able to choose the prizes for the company.

Cons

We have had a hard time finding a dashboard and configuring settings that show exactly what we want it to.

Perley from DominionTech Computer Services

Employee Recognition and Motivation

Employee bonusing and recognition. We also use it as visibility into customer satisfaction.

Pros

I like that the badges are tied to our company morals and it helps enforce our vision to the staff.

Cons

There hasn't been anything so far. Maybe the defaults in reporting and having to always change them.